Full moons curse. (Closed to mik3la and Yukonwolfspirit 18+)

Yukonwolfspirit

“You’ll like it the waters warm enough to swim in and it’s quite peaceful. I based the hot springs off of it” Yukie admitted with a blush as he looked excitedly at the dessert that was set down.

”course he forgets to mention how much of a beating the nannies got the time he was swept out to sea, fell into the tide pools, and ended up lost constantly in those caves” the male wolf explained as he set down two spoons for them.

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• mik3la

“You’ll like it the waters warm enough to swim in and it’s quite peaceful. I based the hot springs off of it” 

"That sounds really nice and now you've made me really curious about it" he said looking at the delicious desert that was placed on the table, smiling at the guy. 

”course he forgets to mention how much of a beating the nannies got the time he was swept out to sea, fell into the tide pools, and ended up lost constantly in those caves” 

"You what?? How did you managed to get out? Did they found you?" he asked looking from the alpha to Yukie back and forth. That was scary. 

“Oh story has it it took them three days to find him just splashing around in the smaller pools enjoying the extra playtime.” The wolf explained with a chuckle. “The elders never let the nannies live it down and exiled them for such a crime. Yukie of course ended up causing the exile of about twelve pairs of nannies before they decided it was to unsafe to let him out in the world.” The wolf finished as he sprinkled powdered sugar on top of the sweet. Looking at Yukie who took a bite mulling over what the other was saying.

”maybe they where careful for a reason” Yukie admitted with a small sigh before eating another bite.

"Or they were  being a bunch of dictators bitches who were played by a kid and decided to shut him out of the world" growled Ginto getting upset on the elders that they did something like that. And from what he remembered the other said, it wasn't always just him. They were doing to more wolfs for their pack which normally was against the freedom one had. It was like a prison wrapped into the image of family or pack. That was sick. 

He felt sick to his stomach at the thought so he took a few bites of the desert and drank some water. "As delicious as it is i kind of lost my appetite for now. Sorry" he said to the other wolf not wanting to offend him or anything. 

“Ah. I’m sorry I didn’t mean to make you upset” Yukie added as he frowned. “Honestly there where some nicer elders but they always got outranked and outvoted they are the ones who requested I had supervised outings” Yukie explained with a small frown as he poked at the dessert not liking how tense the atmosphere was now. 

Ginto took a deep breath to calm down. 

"It's okay. It's not your fault. But from all that you had told me i don't like the elders and i hate them for what they did to you" he said sighing. "But never mind. That's in the past and we should enjoy the present" he winked at him, managing to calm himself a little more. 

"I cannot eat also because i want to be able to walk down the beach and not curl because i ate too much" he laughed, brushing a hand through his hair. 

“Fine fine.” Yukie replied with a chuckle as he got up and after paying the bill lead his mate outside. “It’s a shame it’s to cold to swim. The beach is really nice in the summer” Yukie admitted as he stood beside his mate. Taking his lovers hand he lead him down the beach toward a heavily rocky area.

"Its okay. Even if swimming with my cave man would had been something interesting, i can settle with just enjoying a beautiful walk" he said holding his hand, letting him guide him along the beach down to the caves. 

"We can do the swimming later when is warm" he added with a wink as he looked around the places. 

• 2 weeks later...

(Dang notifications! Didn’t let me see your reply :( )

”I mean sex is usually the best way to warm up when cold.” Yukie replied back with a smirk as he held his mates hand enjoying their relaxing walk along the beach. “So tell me more about your family. Do you have siblings? Also what does your family like…I mean like what was it like growing up with them” Yukie asked with a small blush trying to become familiar with his mates family to make it easier on himself when they finally did meet.

Edited by Yukonwolfspirit

Ginto laughed at the others comment about the sex and warmness. "Of course you would say that" he rolled his eyes laughing. "Even if i know you're right, i'm not surprised that was the first thing you thought. You do know that there are other ways to warm up right? You can cuddle together ..." he said leaning a little against him. "Yes, that would lead to sex but still" he laughed again. "It's like you've got insatiable since the first time i saw you" he added kissing his cheek, walking hand in hand alongside him. 

"My family ... hmmm" he sigh. "Well, I do have a younger sister and two nephews. She made twins, a boy and a girl. There is mom and dad and that's pretty much it" he shrugged as he watched where he was stepping not wanting to cause an accident. 

"Me and my sister would always fight. But not like hatting each other. No. We just had fun together. But then when i got older, dad took me to teach me the alpha leaderships and my sister was more with mom. We didn't had the same time to spend together but our parents did tried to get us out camping and such" he smiled nostalgic as he was remembering those times. 

"They are kind people but father is a little strict about the heir line of the family. But i'll try to melt him down a little as times have changed" he winked as him squeezing his hand in his, stepping closer to him. 

“If it’s an heir we can easily have one that looks like you and has your bloodline.” Yukie explained with a smile as he held his mates hand closer. For him just doing this and being able to touch Ginto was enough to calm his Alpha side that only wanted to keep Ginto in his bedroom.”As for your sister I’ll have to invite them to visit my home or at the very least get your family a home in my clans main place so they can visit as they please” Yukie added knowing full well there was a few cute homes they could clean up and prep for his mates family. While Yukie wouldn’t ask his mate to move fully into his wolf reserve he would always make sure to keep space open for his pack and his mate to freely live in when they wanted to visit or stay longer. “We’re here” Yukie whispered the caves nice and cool as Yukie lead his mate down a well memorized path his hand trailing alongside the cave walls.

Humming softly Yukie continued their walk in half darkness before stopping at the entrance to a cluster of smaller tide pools full of marine life. “I always imagined growing up that I would take my mate here and eventually my family. I would imagine how I could spend hours teaching them all about the different fish and coral and each time it would be different since the caves only come out at low tide” Yukie whispered as he let go of his mates hand already drawn to the pretty fish swimming below his feet. For a moment it was if Yukie was off in his own world as he stared at the fish and corals his mind wandering around for a bit as he sat down the wolf rather peaceful and relaxed in this moment. It was hard to remember that only a short time ago he could barely remember things….but, with Ginto he felt more at peace now more adjusted and as their bond grew and adjusted more.

It seemed as time went on whatever had been causing his mental stress and memory lapses where slowly vanishing as he adjusted to his new normal life with his mate. If his doctor had looked at him he would say Yukie was completely better and normal despite one or two idiot moments. “We shouldn’t stay to long I’d hate to miss our dinner reservations” Yukie mumbled almost sad to leave the fish behind but, he was more happy to spend that time with his mate in place of the fish.

“If it’s an heir we can easily have one that looks like you and has your bloodline.” 

"We have plenty of time to think and worry about that" he said gently holding his hand just to feel him close as they walked closer to the entrance of the cave. 

.”As for your sister I’ll have to invite them to visit my home or at the very least get your family a home in my clans main place so they can visit as they please”

"That would be nice" he added looking at him, happy that he really was trying to get his family to like him even though he wasn't sure what was there not to like about him. He was handsome, gentle, kind, and above all he was an alpha. Yes they wouldn't be able to have babies of their own like alphas and omegas or betas do but still. He was happy just the way they were. He didn't want puppies too soon as he still wanted to enjoy their time together. A pup would get them together but they wouldn't have time to enjoy each other like they do now. And he didn't want that just yet. 

“We’re here” 

Turning his eyes he looked in front of them and was amazed by how large everything was. Stepping carefully he fallowed the path inside. 

“I always imagined growing up that I would take my mate here and eventually my family. I would imagine how I could spend hours teaching them all about the different fish and coral and each time it would be different since the caves only come out at low tide”

"You really thought of everything. A thoughtful kid you were back then" he added stepping closer to the center, mesmerized by the view of the lake and colors that were shining inside from the water reflexion. He then looked at Yukie and how bewitched he was as he walked a little in the lake and checked the fishes in there. It was like Ginto was able to see his younger version sitting there and enjoying some alone time. A soft smiled appeared on his face as he walked closer, placing a hand over his shoulder. 

“We shouldn’t stay to long I’d hate to miss our dinner reservations”

"I really don't care that much for that. If you enjoy it here, we can stay longer" he said seeing how good the other was feeling being in that place and he didn't want to take that away just because they had other plans. He wanted to stay longer and see him relaxed like that. 

“ah…okay” Yukie mumbled with a blush as he continued looking at the starfish. It was if for a moment Yukie was pondering things deeply and well he was trying to convey his feelings better for his mate. “I wasn’t really much of a planner for my future when I was younger” Yukie admitted as he carefully picked up a starfish in his hands with some water so he could show Ginto. “ I think I liked dreaming about it because I was lonely. All the other alphas and others of my clan where so happy and in love with their mates. I couldn’t help but look forward to that also…” Yukie admitted as he stood in front of Ginto the tiny creature in his hands moving around a little.

“I don’t remember my parents but…despite them having an arranged union I like to think they where happy. I like to think they would have loved meeting you. Or would be proud of my mate” Yukie whispered a twinge of sadness in his tone as he seemed to be reflecting more on how much he had missed growing up without a family. Now having Ginto it felt different. He was happy, but sad at the same time his feelings being mixed because he was starting to realize how much of his life had been stolen by his clan elders.

Edited by Yukonwolfspirit

Ginto looked at the small creature in his mates hands and stepped closer as the other did the same, standing in front of him showing him the little thing. Even if he was checking the creature Ginto was listening carefully what the other was saying and could feel the sadness in his voice. He got lucky to be in a clan like his but not Yukie. He was deprived by all that while growing up and it made him even more angry and those bastards that did that to him. No one should go through what his mate has gone. 

"I am thankful that they made you" he said smiling and leaning to kiss his lips tenderly. The place was really magical and he could now understand why he wanted to come here so often when he was little. He would had come here too. 

"This place is beautiful and amazing" he added looking around and at the creature in their hands. "But is getting cold and we should get back" he said with a sigh knowing that the other would had want to stay longer, but he didn't want to risk his health. 

Blushing Yukie nodded at his mates kind words and at the mention of the cold he walked the small creature back to the pool. Letting it go down gently in the cool water he walked back to Ginto and took his hand. “I’d hate to get sick over cold water” Yukie admitted with a laugh as he started leading the way out of the  caves he smiled as they caught the sunset. “I’m glad I got to show you this” Yukie whispered to Ginto as he stood close to his mate at the entrance of the cave. Looking over to Ginto he kissed his head softly. “I love you” Yukie said as he smiled warmly.

Once they got out of the cave they surprised a beautiful sunset. It really was a beautiful scene and Yukie was making it just more beautiful. Taking a deep breath as the other hugged him and kissed his head, he closed his eyes, enjoying the moment. 

"I love you too love" he said turning his head and kissed his lips tenderly. "Let's go now" he added smiling winking at him as he stepped away from him, pulling him by his hand. 

"Should we make a small gathering between the packs?" 

“ a small gathering?” Yukie asked confused as he followed his mate down the beach the air slowly getting colder. Shivering Yukie looked at his mate not sure what he meant but well he was open to any ideas his mate had. 

"I was thinking like a bonfire or something. With music and such. Let them bond you know" he said looking at him and noticed that he was feeling a little cold.

"Do you want my jacket? I dont mind the cold that much" he said starting to get the jacket off him so he could put it on his mate. He really didnt want him to catch a cold.

“Ah a well monitored party” Yukie added with a small chuckle as he thought about such a thing. “Alright I wouldn’t mind an event it would be nice for the main packs to bond more.” Yukie admitted as he thought about where and how. “Oh yeah if you don’t mind. My body is weak to cold it’s the main reason I stay inside in the fall and winter” Yukie admitted having watched the colder seasons from his windows. “I get sick every time I go outside” Yukie added with a frown as he embarrassingly accepted the jacket. “I won’t be much fun to play with in the winter.” Yukie admitted as he looked at his mate feeling bad that he wouldn’t be able to play much outside in human or wolf form.

Ginto chuckled looking at him and acknowledge what he was saying.

"You're like a bear apparently. You're active in the spring and summer but you're hibernate in the fall and winter" he started laughing the  leaned in and kissed him quickly. 

"Its okay babe. I'll take care of you" he winked and took gia hand intertwining their fingers together after he had his jacket on. 

"And I'm glad you like the idea and I'll cover you in a lot of blankets and warm clothes too be sure you're going to feel warm.

“I’m not a bear!” Yukie replied his face turning neon red as he looked away embarrassed. “I…I don’t hibernate” Yukie mumbled knowing his mate was teasing but well…I’m the winter there was more indoor things to keep him busy. Holding Gintos hand tightly Yukie blushed a touch more before asking his question. “Would you be willing to spend the night more? Sometimes…stay the week?” Yukie asked as his face burned in embarrassment. Feeling like he could melt and die right there he looked away for a moment knowing he needed to compose himself and tell his mate why.

“…because I don’t run or exercise as much and take it very easy due to my health, I get more hormonal in response and my heat week is more needy” Yukie explained and while he did exercise as much as he could the pent up energy he didn’t burn ended up in a more frustrating place. “Even if we don’t do anything your smell is comforting. Even just holding or wearing something like this is enough to make me happy…so having you around while that happens would be nice” Yukie whispered the poor wolf dying on the inside from embarrassment. Having discovered it was just his body being frail both body and mind from how he grew up being locked away the punishment for Yukie in the long run was not being able to keep up like a normal Alpha would.

Seeing the other flustered all of a sudden made him chuckle. He really was adorable when he was babbling around. 

As he asked the new request of him staying with him more, he thought about it for a few moments before answering. He could move in with him for the time being and then head back to his pack. Till they would settle somewhere where they could get everyone together at least. 

"Yeah. I guess i can do that" he shrugged smiling, tightening his grip on his hand winking at him. "I am not leaving you alone and needy" he teased smirking at him stopping when they reached the dinning place. 

“It might be a bit much spending so much time with me” Yukie admitted as he looked at the building his stomach growling at the smell of food. “Let’s go in and eat I could use something warm” Yukie admitted as he lead the way and checked in having made a reservation. Waiting inside he held his mates hand all the more closer soaking up every touch and the sweet smell from his makes coat. “What do I smell like?” Yukie asked suddenly wanting to know what his mate smelled from him as his mate “scent” could only be smelled by Ginto. “I’ll tell you what you smell like to me if you can tell me what I smell like” Yukie offered smirking at the offer of such a secret.

Getting inside they were welcomed with warmness as just now he understood how cold it got outside. It was good that he had the jacket with him and was happy that he was able to give it to Yukie. Before sitting he looked at him and thought a little, taking a deep breath to get a better smell of his scent. (i don't remember if i had said it before or not)

"For me you smell like summer breeze combined with cherry blossoms and mint" he said taking a seat at the table. "Now is your turn" he said smiling curious of what his scent was for the other. Every wolf had a different scent for his mate and was wondering what his scent was like for Yukie. 

“Mmh can’t tell you sorry” Yukie teased as he smirked and sipped his cup of water. Taking a moment he looked at his mate for a moment not wanting to tease him to much before dinner. Smelling the jacket again Yukie sighed happily letting his mind think deeply on just what he was smelling. “You smell like a few different things. It’s a good mixture and it’s rather intoxicating.” Yukie admitted as he breathed in again before settling on what his mate smelled like.

“You smell usually like fresh pine trees. They aren’t like the ones at home that you can smell, it’s like the ones that live alongside the ocean so they are dusted with a salty scent to them.” Yukie explained with a small smile as he looked at his mate. “ That’s what you normally smell like to my pack. I asked when we met because I couldn’t smell that on you…” Yukie admitted with a small blush as he looked at Ginto.

“It took awhile to figure out what you reminded me of when it came to your scent. I wanted to make sure I could explain why your scent was so comforting and amazing” Yukie whispered softly his mates scent very comforting in ways no other smell was. And because of this he wanted more to express his feeling at how his mate brought him good memories at his smell. “You smell like fresh rose petals that grow in my garden and that in turn reminds me of how I use them in warm bath that I like to take on a cold winter night. The smell is light but calming when I choose to relax.”

”You also have a warmer smell it’s like warm vanilla. Usually I would only smell such a rich warm scent when watching fresh cookies bake with  when I was younger and was allowed more freedom.” Yukie added as he smiled happily his eyes full of warmth. “ The last scent I smell off of you is a deep rich forest scent like you would smell after it rained. It reminds me of a good cold day curled up and relaxed watching the rain fall down while sitting on the porch in a warm blanket with my favorite drink with only the sound of rain fall.” Yukie finished as he sat very much relaxed hoping Ginto could understand how much he adored and enjoyed his scent. If he could Yukie would have his house drenched in Gintos relaxing scent.