Full moons curse. (Closed to mik3la and Yukonwolfspirit 18+)

Yukonwolfspirit

Ginto listed the guy and laughed hearing how overly excited they get when seeing Yukie. That was really sweet of them to be that happy when seeing him. Thinking of him as a father figure. That was really nice. And Yukie did had a father figure that one could fallow, so he was perfect in all senses. 

He turned his eyes to the open door and giggled at the way they were hiding behind it but trying to see Yukie better. Mates ... as in plural? 

"Wait ... you said mates .... as in plural ... How is that possible? I always thought that there is one for life" he said a little confused, but not against the idea. 

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• mik3la

“Well….much like two alphas having two mates is rare and strange. It works for us.” The wolf replied as he looked over and smiled at his mates who where shy. “Come out and say hi” he asked the two males coming out of the kitchen shyly one pregnant the other with a child in a baby carrier on his back.

”seems I’ve missed a lot in the years I’ve been gone.” Yukie added with a small sad smile.

”five years is to long to wait to visit everyone. I’m sure the other small packs will be glad to see you also.” He added with a smile.”we work well together and are very open and while the idea and concept is rare…it’s not as rare as it use to be. Back then alphas use to have multiple omegas and would help create peace and treaties when their families would marry. Basically it’s like that.” The male added clearly being the alpha to his partners but he was a sub alpha to Yukie.

“Mmh sounds lovely a big family like that” Yukie admitted as he sipped his drink.

Ginto looked the two mates that came in shyly and was surprised to see the one pregnant and the other with the child on his back. They looked happy and healthy and really nice. They did made a cute family. Which was making him think how him and Yukie would be? There never had been heard of an alpha being pregnant or something. That meant, they would never experience that. Yes there were other ways but there were missing this. 

A sad smiled appeared on his face making him look at the young alpha. "You really have a beautiful family" he said turning to look at his plate and glass taking a sip, trying not to make the others uncomfortable or anything and act as normal as possible. 

“Thank you. That means the world to me coming from Yukies mate. Hopefully you two can plan for children yourself.” The alpha replied as he smiled softly at the two. “Now then how about we ease the tension and order lunch eh?” He offered trying his best to make Ginto comfortable.

• 2 weeks later...

"It may sound rude but i would like that. I'm famished" he laughed looking at the young wolf and back at Yukie. 

After he was gone he looked at back at Yukie smiling gently, not saying a word then looked out the window taking a deep breath. 

"I told my parents about our relationship and engagement. They weren't happy at first but then they managed to see the bigger picture and said they want to meet you" he said turning his eyes to Yukie. 

"Think about it and let me know when you'll be available for the meeting. I don't want to rush you into anything" 

“Oh….well I assumed I would meet them eventually. It’s just….I don’t know what to say or do” Yukie admitted blushing at the fact he wasn’t the best at socializing. While he was great at leading his packs and stuff within that area when it came to people outside of his home…he was pretty nervous and shy. “ I mean they might not like that I’m a male and even then maybe we wait a bit to meet…” Yukie mumbled not to keen on telling his mate he was terrified of the idea of meeting his parents or more then his pack. Sipping his drink he got up and set the glass down and excusing himself went off to the bathroom needing a moment to calm his nerves.

”careful you might scare him away.” One of the wolves teased as he stocked the shelves full of pastries. “Rumor has it he hasn’t truly talked to any other clans outside of his own. From what I’ve heard from my mate he’s quite the recluse he lived locked away in his room not even caring to visit unless it was ordered by the elders.” The wolf added as he hummed softly and set down a pitcher of water for them after filling the case.

”mind your tongue dear.” The alpha added a deep frown on his face as his mate slinked back to the kitchen embarrassed. “He’s locked himself in my bathroom upstairs. I took it as my cue to keep you company and bring you some appetizers while he adjusts” the male offered setting down the tray full of different foods.

Seeing the change into Yukie made his heart clench. Did he just upset him and scared him? As he was standing up and going towards the rest room area Ginto want to stopped him but the words didn't came out of his mouth. He felt guilty for saying it like that and be so bluntly about it. 

Hearing the wolf in the room speak he then realized that this was a huge step for Yukie since he was more of an indoor person. They were different from that point of view. His heart was ecking, hurt by the way the other rushed out of the room, thinking that he made him feel uncomfortable. 

“He’s locked himself in my bathroom upstairs. I took it as my cue to keep you company and bring you some appetizers while he adjusts”

"Thank you" he said gently sighing as he took a piece of appetizer but not feeling it anymore. He was worried about Yukie now and how he was feeling. He had to remember that Yukie was more of an introvert person and was different than him. 

“Don’t think to hard on it he’s most likely just worried about proving himself to be a worthy mate. There is a reason most of the arranged marriages didn’t get to the wedding point. The fact he couldn’t prove he could provide children often was the last straw with most of the woman.” The male explained as he helped himself to the food. “Honestly he’s most likely just trying to make sure he doesn’t embarrass you or let you know he’s terrified of the idea.” The male explained having felt the same meeting the elders to ask to marry his mates.

“In our clan if the elders…well now alpha disapproves we can’t marry. We need his blessing to do so. I’m glad he approved of my mates upon meeting them today since I didn’t ask or let him know he could have easily exiled me or punished my mates” the male explained with a frown and while glad to see his alpha it had been something he was afraid of hence why they had stayed in the kitchen. “He’s most likely worried your parents won’t be happy or approve and if not he won’t fight against your fathers wishes” he finished knowing that when the elders had disapproved Yukies requests to settle with the few potential mates he had liked. Despite them being friendly to the women they had been cast out of the clan and banished to avoid Yukie gaining any independence without Yukie ever being told the real reason why the elders making some excuse that benefited them.

"But that doesn't matter for me. I mean .... There are other ways that we could have ....children" he said frowning thinking about it. He was lying , as he thought about that just now. He really was a hypocrite. 

"He doesn't embarrass me .... My parents just wanted to meet him. I wouldn't let them say anything to him" he added looking up at the man when he continued talking about the approval the alpha had to make for the others. If that was the case, they shouldn't have any problem since they were both alphas. No one should question their reasons or decisions. 

“Will he become family to them?” The wolf asked with a frown as he looked at Julius. “Will they love him as much as you do? Yukies parents are passed and his elders are gone so he’s quite alone. He won’t be able to introduce your parents to anyone….it might upset him” the male added before his mate waved at him and he got up. “I’m going to go get your lunch” he added leaving those questions for Julius to think over as he heard Yukie slowly making his way down the stairs.

“Will he become family to them?”

Ginto was getting even more confused.  But shortly understood. 

“Will they love him as much as you do? 

He was feeling strange, not knowing how the other was actually feeling, made him question if he was a good partner. He didn't see all that he was told. He never knew.  And centantly he didn't want to make Yukie uncomfortable. He was going to become his family. They both would be a family. Yukie wasn't alone either. He had him. He was going to protect him. But how could he , when he didn't saw him struggling with all those anxieties. 

He was silent, staring at his plate when Yukie got back from the bathroom. 

“Sorry I needed a moment to think” Yukie replied as he sat down the mood feeling rather heavy as he poked at his food and ate looking out at the ocean. “When do they want to meet me?” Yukie asked softly as he looked at Ginto still feeling rather unsure about things at the moment.

"You don't have to meet them if you don't want to ..." he said slowly keeping his eyes on the plate, being a little afraid that he might cry. 

Fuck, since when did he get so emotional? He was never like this. But this was different. 

"I'm sorry ... I ... I don't want to push you to do something you don't want so its fine" he said doing a fake smile as he tried to eat again, avoiding his eyes. 

“I don’t remember my parents much. I’m scared I might upset them or make them angry.” Yukie admitted as he looked at Ginto finally. “…I don’t want to disappoint your family.” Yukie explained as he stabbed at a tomato from his salad. “I’m not a great alpha and I can’t give you a heir the natural way my only offer for your life is a nice home and safety.” Yukie explained wishing he could offer more of what he thought his mates parents wanted. “They won’t be able to meet where or who I came from. We won’t be able to have normal pack family gatherings they might want you to be with a normal wolf” Yukie whispered knowing his whole pack was his family and looked out for him but…he still didn’t feel he was enough for them to be happy with.

"I really don't care about all that. I'm not marrying your parents or the elders. As neither are you" he said softly keeping his voice down, not wanting to speak more louder as he didn't want the other to think that he was arguing or fighting with him. 

"I really care less about what they think. They already know about .... about us and that we both are alphas. Yes, they didn't liked it at first but ... they understood that it is my choice" he finally lifted his eyes meeting Yukies. 

"I love you and i want you to know that you're not alone anymore okay ? .... you have me .... so please .... don't think all that about yourself because that's not true" he took a deep breath hopping the other will understand and that will start to consider him part of his life now. 

“….I want us to go away again. Somewhere nice” Yukie admitted with a blush as he looked at his mate. While he fully understood how his mate felt and now was more at ease that his mate did truly love him it was hard for him to put that feeling into words. At his best Yukie could only think to spoil or spend as much time with his mate to show his affection when he couldn’t explain how he felt. “I want to take you on a nice trip…or something where we can spend more time together even if it’s just doing sleep overs at each pack house” Yukie added with a deepening blush as he looked at Ginto. “If I get use to the new smells and stay with you it should be easier for me if I ever need to visit without you or need you.

I won’t feel like such an outsider” Yukie explained not feeling as comfortable as he could surrounded by his mates pack. Having no scent at all where his mate lived it was for him a touch to uncomfortable walking into his mates life when it came to his home and pack. “It’s uncomfortable because it doesn’t just smell like you and me. It makes me feel like I shouldn’t be there. It’s not like my room that smells like us” Yukie mumbled his  eyes looking at Ginto for a moment as he blushed more trying to be open about how he felt and what he wanted since it was a touch hard facing his gut instincts to run away instead of discuss with another high alpha his dissatisfaction with his own clan.

Edited by Yukonwolfspirit

Ginto frowned a little not understanding why he felt like an outsider when he was in his home. The fact that there was no scent of him there was because he never stayed for the night. But that could be arranged. 

"If you want to spend some days at my place i wouldn't mind. Actually it would be nice" he said playing with the food in his plate. 

"But i'd like to be away with you aswell" he added lifting his eyes back at him. How could he show him how much he cared for him and that he didn't cared what others were thinking about them being together. All he wanted was him and that was all. The rest was confetti. 

“Maybe I happen to be free this weekend to spend the night?” Yukie offered his mate with a blush. “I mean if we are getting married I would have to eventually spend the night and get thrown out by your pack for how loud our sex is” Yukie teased trying his best to lighten the mood. “Might have to torment them also so they beg us to take more sex vacations” Yukie added with a smirk and laugh as he ate more of his food.

“Maybe I happen to be free this weekend to spend the night?”

"Oh really now" he said smiling amused by his comeback comment. Which he didn't expect. But he was happy that he changed the mood and started to joke about it, which was what made him love him so much. 

“I mean if we are getting married I would have to eventually spend the night and get thrown out by your pack for how loud our sex is”

"Oh my ... do you really feel that highly of yourself? he said teasing leaning on the table, resting his chin on his hands looking at his mate. 

“Might have to torment them also so they beg us to take more sex vacations”

"thats a thought i wouldn't say no to though" he said chuckling at their conversation but it was much better this way than turning back to the previous one. 

“Mmh yeah I feel confident eventually I can get you to scream out for more and one day scream out my name.” Yukie teased with a small smile as he looked at Ginto. “I’m sorry for running off. I just got nervous. But I need to be less worried about what others think. I have you and that’s all I need.” Yukie explained as he smiled warmly at his mate.

“Mmh yeah I feel confident eventually I can get you to scream out for more and one day scream out my name.” 

"hmmm .... that's pretty confident of you and i would really want to test that theory" he said smiling placing one hand on the others. 

I’m sorry for running off. I just got nervous. But I need to be less worried about what others think. I have you and that’s all I need.”

"that's more like it. because you're all that i need and i also don't care what others say. So we're perfect together" he winked at him grabbing his hand in his, holding hand on the table like two lovebirds that they were. More like teenagers but he liked it. 

“Now then the chocolate lava cake here is to die for! I’ve never had it anywhere else where it’s so gooey and warm” Yukie admitted as he looked over to the kitchen where the male wolf was already working on their dessert Yukie often ordering it and having his pack mates pick it up for him to eat. “Trust me you’ll love it and then we can go for a walk on the beach and I can show you the caves here I know them pretty well” Yukie admitted with a happy smile having some fond memories of playing here when the elders where busy with their meetings leaving him to play under three pack wolves watchful eyes.

"That sounds like a delicious desert. I'll trust you on this one then" he said smiling listening to what he continued saying about the walk on the beach and the showing him the caves. 

"You want to turn into a caveman so soon love?" he teased chuckling at his own words. 

“No.” Yukie replied with a lighthearted chuckle. “I want to show you the caves I played in as a young pup when the elders met in the city. For three days I was allowed to play on the beaches with my nannies” Yukie explained smiling at the fond memories of giving the poor men hell when it came to watching him.

"Oh ... okay. That sounds nice" he said blushing feeling a little embarrassed for having dirty thoughts.

"I'd like to learn more about your young self " he added feeling better after discussing with him their feelings and kind of sorted things down.

Now Yukie was going to show him places he went when he was a child. That was nice. He wanted to learn kore about him and thats what the other was trying to do by showing him those places. Baby steps ... that is enough for me love, he was thinmjng keeping his eyes on his mate.