Full moons curse. (Closed to mik3la and Yukonwolfspirit 18+)

Yukonwolfspirit

“I had the people here cook for us before they left.” Yukie admitted as he blushed the kitchen set up very romantically with soft candlelight and rose petals dusting the floor. “ I told them I was bringing my mate..._!| it looks like they approve” Yukie admitted with a blush as he looked over at the set up knowing that everyone who had been working here had left ten minutes before they arrived. Leading his mate in Yukie was surprised at the elaborate meal before them the different courses still hot under the glass covers and the wine showing a soft frost against the bottle sitting next to the two chairs adorned with matching wine glasses. “Have to say....much more different then past experiences.” Yukie admitted knowing his past romance nights where purely for procreation so, to have such a romantic setting was breathtaking to him. Looking past the cozy dining room was a overly stuffed bean bag couch sitting in front of a tv hooked with a selection of movies and candy followed by popcorn sitting in a small basket. “I’m assuming if I didn’t have help you would be amazed?” Yukie asked reminding himself to deeply thank his pack for setting up this place in such short notice since the run to beat them here must have been exhausting.

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• mik3la

“I had the people here cook for us before they left.” 

" Oh ..." said Ginto fallowing him in the kitchen and remained speechless his eyes sparkling at the mere sight of the place. Everything was set up so romantically and perfect that he just didn't know what to say. He wanted a few days away from everything at a hotspring but he never expected this. It was just amazing and perfect. He moved closer to the table and immediatly was welcomed with the scent of fresh cooked and delicious food and he just couldn't wait to dig in. But all at his right time. 

“Have to say....much more different then past experiences.”

"Hmm ... I sure hope it is different. I'm you're mate afterall" he said crossing his arms against his chest feeling a little jealous of the past experiences the other had. 

I’m assuming if I didn’t have help you would be amazed?”

" I am amazed. Didn't thought you'd pull up something like this for me" he said sighing as he couldn't stay upset on him. After all he did made all this happened and it was for him. "Thank you. This is just perfect" he said smiling brightly hugging him tightly. 

“There’s love...that’s what’s so different from the others.” Yukie whispered as he looked into his mates eyes. “I want to do these things for you...even if I had to ask how to do it I want to do it right” Yukie replied as they hugged the act warm and loving in more ways then one. “We do owe my pack a good night of food and drinking for this. They worked hard to help me do something nice” Yukie admitted having asked on the phone the house look nice.

Ginto heart skipped a beat at his mates words. There was nothing to express how happy he was to be there with him in thag splending house.

"Remind me to thank them once we're home" he said winking at him then leaned to give him a kiss.

"Let's eat cause I'm starving" he said giggling moving to the nearest seat waiting for him to join.

“Well while we eat I want to play a game. It’s basically a weird version twenty questions if we match up on ideas and agree on likes we both take a sip of wine~” Yukie offered sitting down in a chair before pouring their glasses the food mouthwatering. “To be fair I’ll start. How do you feel about us eventually having children of our own? I’m asking more in the lines of if you ever envisioned having children with me when you found out we where mates” Yukie asked while cutting into his juicy steak.

Ginto had started to eat when Yukie poured them some wine and talked about the game. Nodding while chewing he listen his question which made Ginto stopped for a second and looked at the man then think more about his question.

"Honestly, i never thought that i would ever have children, giving the fact that not many males are getting pregnant, and plus I'm the alpha but .... I think you'd make a great dad and if theres the possibility to be a parent with you then i would like it very much" he said smiling taking the wine more because he was thirsty. 

"Now my turn. Would you want to marry me traditionally? Not any one of us wearing a dress or anything if that sort, because that would be too ridiculous. But to have an actual official wedding and unite the packs?" 

Yukie smiled at the thought of them starting a family the idea being something he was much more open to now that he was with Ginto. “Honestly with the amount of effort, stress, and planning that would be coming with a wedding I’d only agree to a full wedding if we could take an actual honeymoon. Maybe travel for a month and have fun fucking around the world” Yukie added eating another bite of food as he pondered how much fun traveling would be with his mate. Sipping his drink he pondered over his question not sure which one he wanted to ask first. “...would I ever get to meet your parents, or family if it was possible?” Yukie asked softly curious about Gintos side outside of the pack. And well if Ginto like him had no parents or living relatives he meant no disrespect with the question.

"Of course there will be a honeymoon. I wouldn't let something like not slip away" he said laughing taking another bite. He liked this game, enjoying it already, but his smile faded a little at his next question. 

Gingia parents didn't actually know that he was gay, well, kind of knew or had a hunch but asked him to get a girl wolf and make an heir as on their side the women had bare the majority of their babies. There had been makes breaders but they had pregnancy problems. 

Taking a deep breath he thought at how he would answer. If they were to make the wedding his parents would find out anyway so there was that. He just hopped that his parents wouldn't make Yukie feel uncomfortable when they would talk about the women breader thing.

"To be honest, if we get married officially you would meet them there. I'm not gonna lie that i will be nervous and all because I know my parents are difficult sometimes and i wouldn't want you to feel uncomfortable. But yeah. You would meet my parents" he said taking another bite of the food thinking about his next question.

"Since you brought the idea of kids. What do you want? Boy or girl? And how many?" He tried to sneak another question in it as they were kind of related. "I for instance would like 2 or max 3. I few up mostly alone because of the responsability and wouldn't want a child to go through that alone"

Edited by mik3la

“My guess meeting them might not go well?” Yukie asked with a frown knowing their relationship was strange and well...two alphas was rather taboo. Setting his wine down he looked at Ginto for a moment. “I would like a maximum of three. As for boy or girl I don’t mind either as long as they are born healthy and live happy.” Yukie finished with a small smile enjoying the thought. “Honestly since the curse was a hoax by the elders I’m looking forward to family life” Yukie admitted with a chuckle as he ate one last bit his plate half empty as he decided he was finished for the evening.

“My guess meeting them might not go well?” 

"Kind of .... They still do not know of our mate thing and they have bugged me to get married with a girl, as in our part the girls usually give birth to strong children. We do have males that give birth, but they are more betas than alphas" he sighi then looked up at him. "I didn't know it was possible to mate with another alpha till i meet you. So it will be kid of a surprise for them and they'll be sceptic about our relationship in regards of heirs" he added leaning with his back on the chair looking at the ceiling. 

“I would like a maximum of three. As for boy or girl I don’t mind either as long as they are born healthy and live happy.” 

He looked back at Yukie and smiled happy to hear his response. He really was a great guy and would be a wonderful father. Not to mention a hell of a bad ass good looking mate. What more could he want? Nothing. It was like everything was a dream from which he didn't want to wake up. He didn't want to return back home and face his responsibilities. He just wanted to enjoy life alongside his mate and possibly his soon to be big family. 

“Honestly since the curse was a hoax by the elders I’m looking forward to family life” 

"I am too love" he said in a husky breath still looking at him. He hadn't eat more after he talked about his parents. That kind of lost his appetite, but he managed to eat enough. Now, he wanted to spend more time in his mate's arms and feel him close. Even if he was an alpha he felt the need to be protected, to be held in arms, to be cuddle. Was that a wrong thing? He wanted to give control over to someone he trusted. And that was his mate. 

"What's next on the agenda love?" he asked placing his elbows on the table, leaning forward and rested his head on his hands, looking at him with a devilish look and smile. 

“Well I hope over time I can make them happy” Yukie admitted with a smile as he looked at his mate wanting nothing more then his happiness. As dinner came to a close Yukie looked over at his mate once again and getting up stripped off his shirt. “Let’s go break in the outdoor pools~” Yukie offered grabbing the wine and chocolate planning their weekend for nothing but sex and relaxing between sex.

Ginto smiled seeing the other strip his shirt off, his eyes sparkling. As the other spoke his heart skipped a bit and he was in a second on his feet, fallowing the other to the outdoor pool taking off his shirt and unbuttoning his pants to make it easy to strip out of them. 

Once they reached outside near the pool, he took a deep breath, loving the fresh air of the place and stripped of his pants leaving them laying on the floor, standing just in his boxers. "This place is just perfect" he said looking around then turned to look at Yukie. "You are perrrrfect" he purred like a cat as he walked closer to Yukie, stopping in front of him pressing his lips on his in a soft kiss. "This should be our escape house" he added giggling turning and standing at the edge of the pool, checking the water which was warm, just the right temperature. 

“Consider it ours” Yukie whispered his arms wrapping around his mates waist as he tested out the water. “We have the weekend or week if we want it” Yukie whispered his lips brushing against his mates neck as he nibbled playfully. “Question is how do we want to do this?” Yukie asked not sure if he should lead or let his mate lead when it came to sex.

He didn't heard him walking behind him and was a little surprised when he wrapped his arms around his waist but he liked it. Finally someone was taking control of everything for him. Someone who was going to take care of him. He was going to be able to relax for once and let someone take the lead. This really was heaven. 

"thank you" he said in a soft moan as his body shattered at Yukie's kisses on his neck and playful nibble. He placed his hands over the others, staying in his embrace, leaning his head to one side to give him more access to his neck as he liked how he was taking the initiative this time. He liked it that he wasn't the only one who had to make a move to initiate sex. Now Yukie was showing him so delightful that he wanted him and his body was melting.  

Was this because they were mates or why was he feeling like this ? But he didn't cared. He felt amazing, wonderful, alive. "This feels good" he hummed closing his eyes, leaning more into Yukie's embrace. 

Yukie smirking was happy that his mate enjoyed such simple closeness. Nibbling playfully on Gintos shoulder Yukie made his way up Gintos neck leaving many hickeys along his way. “Why don’t you test out the water while I grab some lube?” Yukie asked softly as he was still half dressed and was willing to hunt it out of their bags. “Open the wine and I’ll meet you in the pool~” Yukie whispered giving one last playful bite before heading back inside.

Ginto moaned softly at the bites on his shoulder and had to take a deep breath when Yukie stopped but nodded in agreement. He stripped out of his boxers, took the wine and jumped in the pool opening the bottle and pouring in the glasses the other had carried while waiting for him, feeling his muscle relax. This was really relaxing. 

Coming back Yukie blushed red at the sight of Ginto relaxing naked in the bath. “Found it. It’s waterproof” Yukie added with another blush as he set it down on the edge of the pool before stripping his clothes off and a touch awkwardly got into the water. “I hope the wine is good. I don’t know much about it.” Yukie added before settling beside his mate their thighs touching lightly.

Ginto opened his eyes and looked at Yukie as he undressed and joined him in the water. He leaned more towards the other, feeling their warm bodies touch, his skin making goosebumps at the friction, making him groan. He placed a hand on Yukie's chest, leaning his head on his shoulder while closing his eyes, listening to his breathing and heartbeats. 

“You look beautiful tonight” Yukie whispered his face red as he moved Ginto onto his lap with only a touch of a struggle. Once Ginto was settled on his lap he kissed the mans lips softly pulling his body close in a tight embrace. Taking a moment to compose himself Yukie looked at Gintos beautiful face. “I want you~” Yukie whispered as his hands travelled over his mates body his own burning with a deep need to mate with his mate.

Ginto smiled at the compliment but before he could say anything the other already pulled him in his lap making him giggle at the sudden action. He liked it when Yukie was taking initiative and was making him even happier that he was gentle and loving. Hearing those simple words of him wanting him it made his body shuddered in his embrace. The moment was just perfect for them two. More perfect than when they mated. This was truly something magical. 

Lifting his head from his chest he looked into his eyes, running his hand through his hair as he whispered back "I want you too love". He then leaned and kissed him, exploring his mouth and tasting him like for the first time, wrapping his arms around his neck pulling him closer. He moved his body against his, rubbing their members together.

"Mmm..." he moaned into the kiss as his member was getting fully erected and he felt that so did his. His body was already shaking with the need of his lover and wasn't sure if he could wait much longer. 

“You sure know how to turn me on” Yukie whispered playfully biting Gintos ear before grinding back against his mates own throbbing erection. “Think you could handle riding me? Or do you want to be pinned under me and fucked hard?” Yukie asked prepared for either.

Ginto smiled being happy that he was able to turn him on with such little things. Feeling his erection hitting his back he groan pressing himself against him. "Why not doing them both" he moaned moving his hips rubbing his buttocks to the others erection. 

“Your driving me mad~” Yukie whispered his voice shaking a touch. “Hold still” Yukie whispered reaching over to grab the lube. Coating his fingers he slipped his hand behind Ginto and slowly slipped a finger in his cock twitching in excitement.

Ginto smirked at his remark as he liked it very much to seductivly torture him. It was giving him a sort of a power, but what Yukie didn't know, was that he had the same effect on him. He really was lucky to have meet him and mate with him. 

He waited patiently as the other got the lube , his eyes never leaving his body. The warm water and the cool of the night were just perfect for their bodies. When he felt Yukies finger slip slowly inside him, he leaned to his chest grabbing his shoulders letting out soft moans. Bitting his lower lip  he licked it after then leaned closed to Yukie and pressed his lips against him, kissing him passionately, running his hands on his muscular back and hair. 

Yukie kissed back hungrily as their bodies melted together. Moving his finger he slipped more in preparing his mate as best as he could. Eventually feeling his mate was ready he pressed his cock against his ass and slowly pushed in moaning in pleasure as he slipped fully inside.