Full moons curse. (Closed to mik3la and Yukonwolfspirit 18+)

Yukonwolfspirit

Swallowing it all Yukie groaned as he came dirtying himself and the floor under their feet. Keeping Ginto pinned against the wall he took a moment to clean himself up before standing up. “Thank you, seems like I’m insatiable for some reason.” Yukie admitted with a blush as he snuggled into his mate for a moment breathing in his scent. “Must be a small rut” Yukie mumbled a touch embarrassed as he gently picked up Ginto and settled him into the hot shower. Stepping in himself he carefully soaped a sponge and started to clean his mate up being very gentle with the act.

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• mik3la

They were both getting insatiable with one another but that wasn't a bad thing. They were exploring eachothers body, learning more with each time they were together. It was really something else than he ever experienced it. Maybe this was just a mate thing. The connection, the link, the body reaction, everything was different with a mate. 

After the shower and once they were fully dressed, Ginto checked his phone which had been on silent till then and read some messages from his pack along with some notifications that he needed to handle. 

"Can you drive me home? I need to finish some paperwork and get into some mettings" he said when Yukie stepped in the room all dressed up. 

“Of course though expect me over for dinner tonight. Unless you want me to pick us up takeout” Yukie offered knowing he had a busy schedule himself but well, he wanted to make time for his mate. “ I should be free around eight” Yukie admitted as he finished fixing his suit. The drivers are waiting outside to give us some privacy” Yukie added with a frown not caring to go back to his horribly serious self.

Hearing him say to wait for him at dinner made his heart skip a beat. It was so strange to hear him say that but it felt so good at the same time. He was still getting used to the idea of them being together and doing such simple things together but he couldn't ignore how they made him feel. 

A bright smile appeared on his face nodding. "Alright. I'll wait for you at dinner" he leaned and kiss him quickly before taking his hand and walking to the car.

Going outside he opened the door for Ginto helping him in like a gentleman. As he crawled in he settled beside his mate enjoying their outing. Eventually the car stopped in front of Gintos pack house leaving them sitting in silence for a moment. “May I have a kiss and hug goodbye?” Yukie asked softly as he opened his arms wanting to get one last snuggle in.

The drive was silent as they sat on the backseat holding hands and watching out the window.  When the car stopped and Yukie spoke, Ginto laughed a little at his mate needing side. But so was he.

"So insatiable" he whispered as he leaned closer, wrapping his arms around his neck and pressed their lips together in a soft kiss. 

"See you at dinner" he whispered back winking at him before getting out of the car and heading towards the house. He turned and wave on last time before entering the house going straight to his office getting to work.

“Alright. I’ve got eight hours to kill.” Yukie replied to the guard with a sigh as he laid in the back seat already missing his mate terribly.

”might I suggest going home and help with the clan house? I’m sure it would be nice for the other packs to have a place to sleep” the guard offered as Yukie nodded and went off to help paint and repair the houses.

While he was minding his business and finishing up the work, he attendted a few meetigs in which he really tried to pay close attention. It was about expanding marketing businesses which was a good deal for his pack. It was giving them more places to work and were safe surroundings. Not to mention, those places where quite close to Yukies regions, which was going to be fine. He didn't mentioned anything about his connection with Yukie and their engangement as he didn't want the meeting to lose the main focuse of the topic. 

When he was done with the meeting he checked the clock and it was almost dinner time but he still had some time for a shower and talk with his cook what to prepare for dinner as he was going to have a guest. 

Before heading to his room he informed Sam that Yukie will arrive soon and that they should all behave when he will be here as he will be his partner which will make him part of the pack as well. He knew Sam didn't liked Yukie much but he was behaving as he should out of respect for him. 

Sighing he went to take a shower as he really needed one after so much work and meetings, he really needed to relax a little. 

Yukie was behind. Like missed the last train running behind. Having been busy with work and helping out his clan he had lost track of time with how fast things had gone south. With the full collapse of one old building and then of course they where short staffed in a few areas needing him to step in until backup members could come in to help restore order. When everything was said and done Yukie was left with one small problem.

Looking down at the small children before him he sighed and picked up the infant and toddler before getting both safely on his motorbike. It was far from ideal this type of transportation with such young charges but well he didn’t have a choice. With his pack stretched to their abilities he was the only one in the pack other then the skeleton crew taking care of the nursery and elderly, for these two their parents had been called off to aid like most of the packs in one of the six disputes six days away and well, it was his duty to care and provide for the children of his clan should anything happen to them or they had a complete meltdown like today. While chaos happened usually in packs as big as his…it hadn’t been like this since his fathers death. Parking the bike outside of his mates house he sighed  he was an absolute mess still covered in paint, dirt, and a mixture of blood and now spit up from the infant in a carrier snuggled into his chest it had looked like he had went into battle and lost every fight.

Carrying a diaper bag in one arm and a toddler in the other he walked up the steps and knocked loudly, waiting for the door to open.

Edited by Yukonwolfspirit

Ginto was just finishing up with the shower so he had a bathrobe on and a towel in his hear when he heard the loud bangs on the door. He found it a little strange that Yukie will knock like that but his insticts didn't ran crazy as to possible danger so he walked to the front door and open it curiously. 

"Y-Yukie?! What happened? Who .... C-Come in ... oh my god ... are you guys okay?" he said being to surprised and shocked to see the other in that state and with some children after him. He helped him walk in the living room, taking the children and place them gently on the sofa while checking them for bruises then he turned to Yukie checking him out. 

"What happened? Are you hurt? Who's blood is this? Did someone attacked you? Is anyone else injured? I should call for the others " he started panicking frowning as he was looking for his phone to call Sam and check around as soon as possible but where was his damn phone. 

“Easy easy! The blood is mine. The older one bites when tiered or generally pissed.” Yukie replied as he sighed and helped himself to a glass of water and the sink to make a bottle. “The neighboring pack in the high mountains was having severe territory issues last night and they called for help to keep the peace and avoid a war. I sent my pack to go help with damage repair and to make peace.”

”Granted I didn’t expect the city packs to have their house basement flood taking the rest of my pack members in the community. After trying to fix the new pack house we found the roof had issues and it fell in with me on it….totally fine but it’s going to take six months to rebuild the house. And now I’m left with the five remaining woman pack members on nursery duty and the other five checking on the elders and holding the ship down at home between the two. Not only that but for the last five hours we had a power outage and once we got up and running, I found I’m watching two pups until their parents can since they got injured from the roof fall in. So, after all that I took my charges with me to come visit…meet small terror one, and tiny screamer two.” Yukie teased not upset about having pups tag along but well he was exhausted.

“Mind watching them so I can shower?” Yukie asked gently not wanting to push them on Ginto but well…he needed a shower after the day. “I smell like sweat dirt and vomit.” Yukie admitted with a frown having truly not expected such chaos upon his return.

"Why didn't you call and ask for help?? What am I here for if not to support you whenever in need ... jesus " he said taking deep breaths trying to calm down. he was acting like a desperate house wife. 

After he took another few breaths calming himself a little he looked at the little ones and back at Yukie. "Yeah ... go ahead...shower is up on the left" he said turning his attention to the children not sure what to do with them and how to handle them. He liked kids, but he was never good with them. 

"Are you guys hungry? I think i have something in the fridge for you to dig in" he said mending the bathrobe around himself to not be to loose as he didn't want to accidentally get naked in front of the kids. He walked in the kitchen checking the fridge for something but all he could give them were some ham and cheese sandwiches. Sighing he made some for the little one and found some milk for the other one, not sure if he was yet able to eat solid food. 

"Here you go guys. You're okay here. Just eat and rest. I'll keep you company" he said taking the remote control turning on the tv as he sat near the little one, as the other one was already eating his food watching the tv. As soon as they ate, they scoop closer to him, more exactly the toddler was in his arms and lap and the other one was laying on the sofa with his head on Ginto's legs both kids half asleep. 

Ginto smiled softly looking at the two pups in his lap thinking how will it be to have one of their own.  that would be an interesting experience. 

“Honestly it was one thing after another usually we have good fall backs for this kinda thing…but I might need to borrow some of your pack members to help until my packs get back from the city” Yukie admitted as he blushed knowing he should have asked but well, it had been one thing snowballing into another. “My main issue is getting better communication for everyone.” Yukie mumbled more to himself as he headed off to shower leaving the kids with Ginto. Coming back out Yukie smiled at the sight of his mate being so cute and walking over carefully moved the two to a spot on the floor covered in the couch pillows he had put down. “Sorry.” Yukie whispered as he sat down beside Ginto after moving the kids. “Honestly today was eye opening. I took on some roles I hadn’t before…it let me see how much I let others fill in for me in the main pack.” Yukie admitted each of his 6 men taking over different areas of their home in his stead.

“Still up for dinner?” Yukie asked with an annoyed dry chuckle at how much he had ruined their dinner date. Having brought along some dress pants and a shirt Yukie sat quietly trying to figure out just how to fix and make up for the ruined night.

"It's okay ... you don't have to be sorry" he spoke in a low voice not wanting to wake up the kids. when Yukie sat near him on the sofa he moved in closer hugging him, liking that now he was smelling of his shower gell. "I'll talk to Sam in the morning to get some of my men and help you out" he nuzzled kissing his cheek. 

"I don't have much. Just some leftovers. I thought you were going to get dinner on your way here" he said getting up and walking to the kitchen so they could talk normally and place on a plate some carbonara noodle that he re-heated. 

"Sorry ... this is all I have. I'll have to make some grocery shopping tomorrow as i don't have much around here" he said sitting at the kitchen table next to Yukie. 

“I can always order us a pizza.” Yukie added feeling bad he had forgot to grab their dinner. “Honestly I even had them make it when I arrived. The restaurant is still open if you want I can go pick up or we can do pizza or anything else” Yukie offered as he looked at Ginto with a small smile still trying to make up to him. 

"No worries " he smiled placing his hand on Yukie's. "It's late and you need to eat and rest. Don't exhaust yourself" he added running his fingers through Yukies wet hair. "Let's eat and then move the kids in the guest room bed. Is not okay for them to sleep on the floor" he said starting to eat the noodle.

“I slept on floors and turned out wonderful” Yukie replied sarcastically as he smirked and helped himself to the noodles. “Mind telling me what I’m eating exactly?” Yukie asked having no idea what the dish was before him.

"times have changed love. And now you sleep on a bed yourself so stop arguing about this. The kids will sleep in a bed" he said firmly frowning as he took another bite from the food. 

"Its carbonara pasta. Have you never eaten before?"

“Personally I like the floor~ even more after the last time we slept on it” Yukie teased being cheeky as he smirked not having hated his camping out on the floor once in awhile on trips. Taking another bite Yukie was amused by how firm his mate was on the topic. “Alright alright you win. Though I never planned on them camping out on the floor for the night” Yukie admitted with a chuckle as he poked at his pasta. “I’ve never had this before no.” Yukie admitted with a blush feeling a touch embarrassed about such a silly thing. “Let me guess your a fine dining expert?” Yukie asked gently as he sipped his water.

“Personally I like the floor~ even more after the last time we slept on it”

That comment made Ginto chocke on the food getting up in a hurry to grab something to dring as he sat back. "T-That's something else" he said quickly after he took a few sips of the drink to get himself the food down to his stomach. 

“Alright alright you win. Though I never planned on them camping out on the floor for the night” 

We're already like a couple with kids arguing about their children, that thought made Ginto smile and chuckle a little. 

“Let me guess your a fine dining expert?”

"Actually i'm not ... this is just the only think that i know how to cook without burning up the place" he replied feeling a little embarassed starting to play with his food. 

“I can make pancakes and half burnt grilled cheese on good days. Honestly never really needed to learn how to cook. Ordering takeout was so much easier” Yukie admitted with a small sigh as he finished another bite. “Honestly when you have a pack full of men who can cook you never need to” Yukie added as he finished and got up taking his plate to the sink to wash. “Though now that I think about it it might be good to learn how to cook you something edible.” Yukie mumbled with a blush at the thought of Ginto enjoying something he made.

Ginto got up taking his plate and placing it in the sink after he dispose the rest of the food in the trash. 

"I'll like to see you cooking in here sometime in the future" he whispered stepping behind Yukie and wrapping his arms around his waist, hugging him tightly, placing his hands on his chest, resting his head on the back of his shoulder. 

"Seeing you in my kitchen doing dishes is really a turn on. too bad the timing isn't right" he sigh

“I’m sorry it’s my word to my pack that if anything happens to them I personally care for any children left behind until a new placement is found for them. Granted this is just babysitting…but it does put a damper on our fun.” Yukie admitted with a sigh as he continued washing dishes enjoying the task until he finished. “If you want I can set them up in the spare room and join you back in yours” Yukie whispered ever so gently as he smiled at the thought of spending the night in his mates bed.

"If you do that we will have to be very quiete not to wake them up" he whispered back looking into his eyes smirking. Guess their appetite wasn't settle just yet after all that time they had together. 

"You take the big one and i take the toodle. We move them together" he winked walking in the living room looking at the little ones sleeping. 

“Oh we don’t need to worry about that, if you’ve ever met the class of these guys at the daycare they can sleep through anything.” Yukie admitted as he carefully picked up the toddler leaving the younger sibling for his mate to grab. Holding the small child closer he smiled softly rocking the child in his arms as he carried him off to the spare room humming the whole time. Laying him down on the bed he snuggled him in before going back to his mates room and grabbing his dirty shirt off the floor he stole a pillowcase from Gintos bed and put his pants and shirt inside of it before settling into the bed for the young pus to snuggle into.