Full moons curse. (Closed to mik3la and Yukonwolfspirit 18+)

Yukonwolfspirit

(Bumping all my rps! Sorry for the spam this is just to see which rps are active or dead since I have many I need to sort through, and to also make sure notifications aren’t being missed on my rps. Some that are replied to less often don’t notify me or my partners so again sorry for the spam just trying to clean up and sort out rps :D )

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• mik3la

@

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

(still here just a little crazy with work. i hadn't had time to get around here much, sorry. will try to make some time and reply as soon as possible)

• 2 weeks later...

Ginto was amazed by how the other was expressing everything and what it meant for him. It was like he was making a confession to him. Probably that's why mid Yukie's explanation his face started burning. He was blushing so hard and his heart was racing in his chest like it was going to burst out and run to the unknown. How could a man say such things and be so calm about it. He would had died. That's why he said it quickly. Now he felt awful for not expressing it like him, but he felt comfortable with his scent that he didn't realized that he needed to say more. He always showed him how he felt towards him. 

"that was beautiful " he said in a gasp. "I never had someone say something like this to me" he added blinking a few times like he was just waking up from trans. "Now you made me feel stupid" he said blushing even hard, tightening his grip on the others hand, not wanting him to pull back or get the wrong idea. "I feel stupid that i said it so simple and dull. Yours was so much better than mine" he added looking to the side embarrassed and guilty for being so dull in things that mattered.

"I love you ... you know that right? And you love me back right? Even if i'm stupid and dull sometimes?" he turned his eyes to Yukie blinking a few times. It was strange how he sometimes was acting around Yukie. He would act like a normal alpha and masculine and all but times like this, it was like he was turning in a complete omega all shy and obedient. But he didn't find it wrong or anything. It was just strange for him to behave like that. But he also liked it cause it was making the other happy. 

“Ah. No…I’m sorry don’t feel like that!” Yukie replied his brows furrowing as he took Gintos hands and held them close stopping his mate. “Your not dull or stupid. Your amazing!” Yukie replied his face blushing as he looked at his mate and smiled. “You remind me so much of the things that make me happy and I love seeing your reactions to things we do or places we visit” Yukie explained as he kissed his mates captive hands. “I love how you can be both sweet and demanding. It’s a nice change to have a more gentle alpha in nature” Yukie admitted as he kissed the tip of Gintos nose.

“Being soft and gentle really suits you and even if your not romantic all the time I can tell you care for me so don’t worry about those kind of things” Yukie whispered as he relaxed a little more his lips kissing his mates hand. “While I want to stay here with you…my gut feeling says It’s going to rain we should head back to the house for shelter” Yukie offered as he sniffed the air that was turning colder by the minute. The small beach house was part of Yukies pack areas used when vacationing though being unused for so long that it would need a deep clean to be dust free and livable as far as Yukie knew. But, it would be better to wait out the storm in a dust covered house in warmth then risk driving in such a (normal for the area) tropical storm. 

"Well .... don't get to used on this gentle and soft side of me" he said blushing harder looking at his mate being all lovey dovey with him. He really liked it a lot when they were like this in private. It was a way to relax from the rigid mask that they had to put on when they were leaders of their pack. 

"Yeah ... let's go" he smiled taking his hand letting him guide him.

Leading Ginto up a rocky path Yukie climbed for ten minutes before they finally reached a beautiful beach house. Putting in the code on the door the door unlocked letting Yukie inside. Looking at the house confused Yukie was surprised by how clean it was almost spotless. “I didn’t think the pack came here to clean” Yukie admitted as he turned on the lights right as the wind picked up and the rain pounded against the large windows overlooking the ocean. Removing his shoes Yukie stepped more inside sniffing the air to only find his packs faint scent. 

“they came and cleaned a week ago at most. Which means they stocked it full of non perishables” Yukie added making his way to the pantry to find it full of easy meals to cook if they where hungry. Pulling out some hot chocolate Yukie smiled at his mate holding the box up. “Want some?” He asked happily wanting to make them a nice warm drink.

As soon as they reached the top hill Ginto was surprised to see the beautiful house that was there. Fallowing the other inside he looked blinking at the windows and the rain that just started. They were really lucky that they managed to get inside or they would had got a cold and it would had been really bad for Yukie. 

He was glad that it was warm and cozy in the house so he fallowed the other in the house, admiring the place. "They did a really good job" he said stepping in the kitchen sitting at the dinning watching him look for something to eat or drink. 

"I'd love one" he said smiling when he showed him the chocolate. It was a perfect drink for a chilling rainy day. "We really got lucky that we managed to get inside" he said pointing at the pouring outside. 

“Oh it wasn’t luck. Living in the mountains and along the sea I learned how to feel the air change. Most of my pack can tell when the weather gets cold.” Yukie admitted as he set the warm drink down and sat beside Ginto. “It was easier to learn then take the risk of getting sick every time I called a pack meeting” Yukie mumbled as he sipped his hot drink and relaxed. Listening to the pouring rain outside he closed his eyes feeling very relaxed. 

“we might have to stay the night or if you want I can call to have us picked up” Yukie offered not sure if his mate needed to get back to his pack so soon.

"So clever" he said mocking him a little but he was proud of him for being this clever and tenacious. Guess he didn't had a bad taste in selecting his mate. Even if it was the other way around that happened , but that is not the point. 

Taking the cup in his hands he sipped from it and sigh relaxed as he felt the warmth of the chocolate slide through his body. He leaned his head on the others shoulder closing his eyes taking a deep breath. 

"It's okay. We can stay the night. I don't want you to catch a cold or anything and plus ... i can stay away from home from time to time" he smiled still with his eyes closed, just relaxing near the other, hearing his steady breath and heartbeats along with the rain outside. It was really comfy. 

“Mmh alright then.” Yukie replied with a smile as he set his empty cup down and got up. Heading to the fireplace he stacked some wood in and after a few failed attempts finally had a nice fire going that instantly started to warm the house. “Fire is going. Now maybe some snacks?” Yukie asked himself softly wanting to enjoy his rare secluded evening with his mate. “Maybe pillows and blankets?” Yukie added as he wandered off only to come back with heavy blankets and pillows that where made for warmth. “I use to spend winters here when they councils met for their three month get together.”

”I met a lot of clans and other alphas. This place was home for that time.” Yukie explained as he smiled and finished setting up their little love nest. Going back Yukie gently wrapped his arms around his mate snuggling into him. “You know~ we do have all night alone~” Yukie whispered almost teasing as he nuzzled into Gintos neck.

Edited by Yukonwolfspirit

Ginto blinked a few times confused as he didn't understand why the sudden movement. Fallowing Yukie with his eyes he noticed what the other wanted to do which made him chuckle. "You really know how to make a great date" he said as he was watching his mate arranging everything in place for them to sit by the fire. it was like in the movies. 

As he turned to take another sip from his cup, he felt Yukies hands wrapping around him, and his face nuzzling the nap of his neck, making goosebumps all over his body when he spoke. That was an effect that only he had over him and it was so delightful. 

"Hmmm.... And what do you suggest love?" he whispered in a sweet seductive way, playing along with the whole atmosphere. It wasn't like he didn't know what the other was suggesting but he liked the fairplay before everything and Yukie was always down for it, which was making it just more sexier. 

He turned his head to the side, giving him more room between his neck and shoulder, closing his eyes and just hearing his mate's breathing and voice which ran through his entire body every time when he was like this. 

“Mmh well…the chocolate can be used for other things~” Yukie whispered in Gintos ear as he nibbles playfully on his mates neck. Wrapping his arms more around Ginto he hummed softly enjoying just holding his mate close. “How about I show you where I would put the sticky syrup and if you get to messy I can help clean you up~” Yukie offered with a small blush the fire crackling behind him. Suddenly without warning a loud crack of thunder pierced through the sky as lightning lit up the house before they where plunged in darkness the storm having caused a blackout. Holding Ginto close Yukie was silent and nervous as he buried his face into his lovers neck having been surprised by the loud storm.

“Mmh well…the chocolate can be used for other things~” 

"Hmmm...that sounds really good" he moaned softly closing his eyes, enjoying his touches and kisses. 

“How about I show you where I would put the sticky syrup and if you get to messy I can help clean you up~” 

Ginto giggled as he felt the other tightened his arms around him. What surprised him was the fact that Yukie shuttered when the thundered stricked and hided his face in his neck. 

"Babe?" said Ginto blinking a few times looking to the side, touching his arm and trying to turn around. "Hei love" he said guiding Yukie to sit on his knees in front of him, giving him the oportunity to wrapped his arms around his shoulders and hug him tightly. "It's okay love .... i'm here .... you're safe .... just listen to my voice .... all is good .... look at me babe" he whispered to him kissing his cheek. "Don't mind the storm outside .. just focus on me and my voice" he added leaning in and pressed his lips against his, kissing him softly. 

Yukie holding his mate closer kissed him back softly trying his best to block out the noise and light. “Sorry I’m not a fan of this part of rainstorms. It makes me nervous.” Yukie admitted as he moved even more closer to Gintos body. “Still want me to smother you in chocolate?” Yukie asked as he held up the bottles of chocolate syrup. Sighing softly Yukie calmed a little wanting to focus more on his mate then his fear of what was going on around them outside.

"If you're okay with it we can continue by the fire" he added smiling gently, caresing his cheek tenderly. He didn't want his mate to overdo himself for his sake. If he wanted to just stay and cuddle till the storm was over he was okay with it. 

"If you want just to cuddle we can do that to" he added looking into his eyes, seeing his own reflexion in them. "But if it helps to get your focus away from the storm then i'm more than glad to do that" he continued smirking. "After all, we didn't had desert for quite some time" he winked flirting with his mate. 

“Mmh then allow me~“ Yukie replied with a smirk as he lead his mate back in front of the fire. Settling down he patted the seat beside him and poured a little chocolate on his fingers enjoying the sweet taste. As his mate sat down beside him Yukie blushed a little before his hands slowly trailed up Gintos thigh. Slipping a finger under Gintos shirt he gently ran his hand up his mates body amazed by how beautiful his mate really was. “Your beautiful” Yukie whispered his eyes meeting Gintos as he whispered to him.

Edited by Yukonwolfspirit

Ginto fallowed the other in the living room with a gentle smile on his face and sat at the space right beside him. Ginto blushed when Yurie touched his thigh and moved his hand under his shirt touching his body like that making it shiver, which led to gasps ran through his lips. 

"Y-Yukie ..." he gasped looking at his mate all flustered by the touch as his body was starting to react and getting aroused. It was so easy for the other to make him react in such a way that he thought about the control Yukie had over his body. After all it was his. He had claimed him so it was only natural to know what was his. 

"You've beautiful too" he said touching his cheek , holding his gaze as he could mirror himself in them. he leaned the closer to him and pressed their lips together, wanting to taste him and feel him completly. His hand moved down his neck and back to Yukies hair, holding him firmly as the kiss deepend. 

“Mmh no need for dessert” Yukie moaned as he pulled his mate closer. With their lips mingling Yukie deepened the kiss even more as his arms wrapped around Ginto. Moving his mate he carefully laid him down on the floor while his hands explored Gintos body. Breaking the kiss he took a moment to breathe his face red and flustered. “I want to see all of you, I want to love you.” Yukie whispered glad they where snuggled down in a nest of pillows and blankets.

Ginto giggled right before the passionate kiss in which he respond back in the same intensity wrapping his arms around Yukies neck and up into his hair, groaning in pleasure. He loved when Yukie was so passionate and was taking the lead, being in control of the moment. It was just perfect and was melding his nerves, making him surrender himself. 

“I want to see all of you, I want to love you.”

When the kiss broke and he could breath again he smirked and moved closer to whisper in his ear: "Then take me baby" and licked his earlobe returning to his lovers lips being he the one who was kissing him now with the same passion and desire. 

Yukie chuckled as he kissed back his body burning for more. Letting his hands strip them both free of clothing Yukie broke their kiss again. As he laid his mate down on the soft padded floor he admired Ginto. Gently touching Gintos thigh he caressed and ran his hand up and down it before bending down taking his member in his mouth. Licking and sucking Gintos cock Yukie pulled him closer taking his time when it came to tormenting his cute mate.

The whole moment was so perfect and romantic that he just couldn't take his eyes away from him. His heart started racing in his chest as he watched his mate worship his body till he reached his thigh, caressing so smooth and soft which made him moan closing his eyes for a briff moment. He then gasp in surprise, arching his back when Yukie took his member into his mouth, working on him like that. 

"Ha...ngh....Y-Yukie .... hmmm...ha..." he reached his hand into his hair, caressing gently, resting his head on the pillow, licking his lips as he felt like his mouth was going dry. His stomach was flipping around with weird sensations, heart racing in his chest, member throbbing as it got harder with each stimulation the other was giving him, making him moan and groan in pleasure. 

“Relax and enjoy it” Yukie whispered as he smiled. Going back down on Ginto Yukie started teasing the tip. Humming while sucking him slowly Yukie reached up and teased a soft nipple until it became hard. Breaking away for a moment Yukie looked at Ginto. “You seem to like this” Yukie teased with a happy smile wanting to make Ginto moan.

Going back down he slowly licked up the shaft and started to deep throat his mates cock.

Yukie groaned when he was told to relax as it was quite hard to do so when his entire body was on fire and trenbled with desire.

"Ngh....w-whats there n-not to like ha..." he moaned arching his back again at the new sensations were running through his body, biting his lips moaning.

"Agh...oh...ngh...f-fuck love...ngh" he caught the sheet in his fist loving the attention his mate was giving him but it was killing him slowly. It wasnt enough. He wanted to feel him. To feel him deep inside him. Warm and hard.

"H-How long ... ngh ... are you going to tease me ...ha...ngh? Fuck...hmmm....please love...ngh...mmm" uncontrollably he started to move his hips a little feeling his rear getting wet wanting to be touched, to be fucked.

"I want to feel you inside me love ...ha...please...ngh...i cannot hold it much longer...agh....ha...ha...ngh..." 

The level of pleasure was mking his skin so sensitive that everywhere where he was touching was burning with heated pleasure.

“So needy and adorable~” Yukie whispered as he released his mate and with a smirk placed his hands on his mates hips. “You really want me that badly~” Yukie asked as he leaned down kissing Gintos thigh. “Don’t worry your alpha will fuck you~” Yukie teased even more as he spread his mates legs even more revealing Gintos wet ass. Moving Gintos body a little Yukie smirked as he rubbed his eager cock before pushing his cock fully in filling his mate to the brim. Playfully leaning down Yukie nibbling on Gintos neck his hips starting to move at a slow pace to torment the poor man under him even more.