Full moons curse. (Closed to mik3la and Yukonwolfspirit 18+)

Yukonwolfspirit

"Arh...ngh.." he moaned breaking the kiss leaning his head on Yukies shoulder as his body shuddered at his member sliding inside him. Even if he has been preparing him it felt big inside, filling him up. But damn he was a fine alpha. It felt so good that it was hard to hold back any sounds. Without thinking he started to move his hips slowly, rubbing his body against his, gasping and whimpering at the full sensation, holding to his shoulders and neck. 

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• mik3la

“Your moans are cute~” Yukie whispered his teeth nibbling on his mates neck as he felt Gintos ass tighten around his cock. “My guess is you like being filled by me~” Yukie asked his teeth playfully biting Gintos ear as he rested his hands on his mates hips pushing him down fully every other thrust.

"Ngh....Y-You do k-know how to ...ngh...play with words ...hmmm" he groan arching his back and pinning his chest to Yukie's as he pushed him even more down, feeling him slide even more. He was stretching him so much and rubbing him so good that he couldn't hold the sounds in. Flustered he gasped as he felt his tip reaching his prostate, hitting the spot making his body shudder even more. His member was twitching and pulsing between their bodies , leaking pre-cum. He was almost losing it at the slow pace but it felt amazing not to rush it. 

“I’ll take that as a compliment” Yukie whispered rocking his hips to push and rub against his mates prostate pushing him and then denying him pleasure. “Your cock is happy~” Yukie added his hips as they tormented his mates prostate slowly ground Gintos cock against his stomach the motion rubbing the mans throbbing member teasingly. “What if I add some lube to make the friction better?” Yukie asked pouring the lube all over Gintos cock making it slide all the more better between them. Biting Gintos shoulder Yukie started thrusting at a better pace as if claiming his mate all over again in their mating dance.

"Ah ...ngh... that's because ...ha...this feels good ...ngh....ah..." he groaned clenching his teeth as he brushed his hand through Yukies hair, holding it firmly as he bite his shoulder sending shivers' down his spine. This was torture but so damn good one. 

"Ngh....ah...if you rub it like that ...ha...gnh....i'm going to c-cum...ngh....ah...ah..." he droped his head aback, opening his mouth gasping as he was hitting his prostate now on a more rhythmic pace along with the rubbing motion on his cock. It was too much to handle at once and it felt so damn good. 

"Y-Yukie ...ngh....Y-Yukie" he moaned leaning his head and pinning their lips together as his body shuddered as effect of his climax, making a mess between their bodies,  leaving him panting .

Groaning happily Yukie held Ginto close as his hot seed filled his insides enough to leak out slightly as he kissed his mate. Holding him close Yukies body was blissfully happy almost as if he was floating on a cloud. Breaking the kiss Yukie nuzzled into his makes neck. “Sex with you is really really fun~” Yukie whispered his voice tiered as he relaxed and just held Ginto close. “Give me some time to recover and I can go again” Yukie added his body already feeling overly exhausted but hell he was desperate to keep pleasing his mate so well.

Still panting after the intense orgasm and feeling his seed leaking out of his rear he smiled gently and hugged Yukie, cuddling together. "Take all the time you need. We have enough" he whispered kissing his shoulder as he was catching his breath. The warm seed was still inside him but was slowly dripping out. In the heat moment he thought of how would had been if he was an omega and would be able to care children for him. It was rare for alphas to get pregnant. Most of the omegas where the ones who were perfect for baring children. Guess we'll have to do it through the science in the lab, he thought feeling tired as well but if Yukie would want to go for another round he would accept it willingly as he loved him to much and damn he knew what he was doing with that hot body of his. "If you want we can rest for today" he mumbled still staying in his arms resting his head on his shoulder. 

“Rest would be nice” Yukie admitted feeling drained as he soaked in the water. Helping himself to the chilled champagne Yukie sipped the drink thinking. “Well why don’t we drink a bit devour the sweets in front of us and then make our way to our bed?” Yukie asked holding out a chocolate strawberry for his mate to bite into and eat.

Ginto moved to the side and sat at one of the stones dipping his body in the hot water as he got a little chill and then back up to take the glass of drink sipping from it as his mouth was a little dry. he then leaned into the other and bite the strawberry smiling gently. "That's sounds like a plan" he giggled as he continued to relax, eat and drink. 

After a few minutes they decided to get out of the water, dry and head to their prepared dorm and have a rest. It had been a long drive and a good fuck but they still needed rest. 

“Looks like they didn’t have time to build a bed. Futons are nice though” Yukie admitted flopping down on the giant fluffy floor mattress. Snuggling into the pillow he yawned cutely before looking at his mate. “Wanna sleep with me?” Yukie asked gently his arm open for his mate to snuggle in at his side under the thick covers 

This was something new as he never slept on the floor before and was curious how it would feel. "I wouldn't want to miss it" he said sweetly, sliding into the others arms, placing his head on his chest. He was hearing the others rhythmic heartbeats which were like soft music to his ears. It was very comfortable.

"Good night love" he said placing his hand on the others chest as he felt him close his arm around his body, holding him close. This was so relaxing and beautiful that he didn't want the moment to end. It was just perfect. Everything he ever wanted. To escape his responsible life and enjoy the little things with his mate. He just hopped that everything was doing okay back home and they weren't going to be interrupted. 

Spoiler

we can skip these days and say that they spend most of the time having sex wherever they wanted and rest till they returned back home more lovey dovey than before. thats when Yukie can propose and Ginto start planning the wedding. Also, i can make Ginto pregnant. After such a weekend it would happen :) 

Snuggling down Yukie held onto his mate close enjoying his comfort and closeness. As the weekend passed the two became much more bonded and closer then ever. As their final night drew to a close Yukie stared up at the stars the warm bath reflecting the beauty of the sky between them as he waited for his mate wanting tonight to be perfect when he popped the question. Sipping his champagne he stood a towel wrapped around him as the soft summer air blew his hair out of his face.

(works for me :) I plan on a much more romantic proposal though:3 )

It was already their last night at the resort and Ginto was feeling already sad for leaving the place. The pass days have been amazing. They didn't do much, just sex and relaxing but it was what he needed. Now that they were going to head back to their homes and to their responsibilities was making him sad. 

Sitting in the hot water next to Yukie and taking a glass of champagne he looked at his mate curious of what he was thinking. "Why are you so serious? Does anything trouble you?" he asked sipping from the glass. 

“Well, I have a very serious question to ask and I want to do it right.” Yukie added with a soft smile as he moved to kneel beside Ginto. “Ginto, we’ve had quite the adventure together and well...I want to have more with you and, I can’t see myself living through life with anyone else. I want to settle down and raise a family with you and rule out clans together in peace and harmony. I want to be by your side forever and well I’m not good at speaking my feelings and I know I’m not the strongest mate and your life might not be easy staying by my side. Despite all this...will you marry me?” Yukie asked his body nervous as he opening the black box that he had dug through the house to find the box an old small parts box which inside contained a woven grass ring he had made the day earlier. “I plan to take you actual ring shopping when we get home so hopefully your not a bit disappointed by this” Yukie added his face red.

Looking at Yukie he smiled but as the other started talking his smile faded and was replaced with surprised and shock. He never in a million years would have thought that Yukie was going to propose to him. Feeling tears in his eyes he tried to keep them away as he didn't want to seem so weak. Looking down at the small box the other was holding in his hands , his eyes sparkle when he he opened it. But soon he chuckled at the sight of the woven grass ring in the box and tears from earlier started falling down his cheeks. This man was something else for real. 

Wiping a few tears away and as he stopped laughing he looked at him lifting his arm up right in front of him. "I wouldn't want anything else" he said smiling waiting for him to place the creative ring on his finger and jump in his arms kissing the hell out of him. His heart was racing but it was racing because of the happiness he was feeling. 

Placing the ring on his mates, no his new partners finger Yukie blushed as they snuggled and embraced each other. “So I take it it was a yes?” Yukie asked cheekily as he kissed his mates lips and felt the hundreds of kisses to his face. “Now then, when we get back I will be taking you ring shopping I know a very good store” Yukie added with a blush before letting his mate down and pouring them more champagne to toast with.

"Yes silly ... it's a yes ..." he laughed even more at the fact that Yukie needed straight answers that was understandable in this kind of situations for him. Other way he might get confused. It was really funny. Giving kisses back he took the glass with champagne and toasted with him. "For new beginnings" he said winking at his future husband. 

After they enjoyed the day celebrating the event they had to return back to their normal lives as pack leaders. As Yukie drove him to his home he turned and kissed him back before stepping out of the car. "Talk to you soon love" he winked at him before turning to enter his home. They had to be apart these days as they had to handle matters that were left when they were away. Now he had to think of a way to tell everyone the big news. Some might joy some might not but in the end it was about him and the safety of the pack and with Yukie they were safer than with anyone else. Also, some of his pack members had mingle with some from Yukie. So they were kind of a big family. 

Sitting at his desk he sigh , checking some papers that were left on his desk. 

Yukie headed back home his pack waiting happily for him only to cheer at the news of the engagement. As Yukie smiled glad they where happy he frowned as they scooped him up and dragged him off to celebrate for a few days dragging the alpha out to drink and party his success at finally finding a mate. Leaving behind only three to run their pack home and care for everything while Yukie was dragged off for fun for awhile.

Ginto managed to announce his engagement with Yukie. While everyone was super happy, there were others that were still questioning the connection as they weren't sure how great of a pair were two alphas. The frequent question was, how would they have an heir. Would they get a surrogate or what would they do. Most of them didn't know that Yukie had a lab that could help grow new puppies. But Ginto decided to ignore the bad mouths and starting to prepare for the big event. Which reminded him, they didn't settled for a date. 

A few days had pass after they returned, so Ginto decided to pay a visit to Yukie. Having one of his pack members with him in the car, they drove to Yukies side of town, entering the estate grounds after telling who he was. 

Reaching the main building, he was guided inside in the living room to wait for his mate. 

“....” Yukie groaned laying on the living room floor surrounded by blankets and pillows the poor man severely hung over. As he sat up tiredly and looked over the coffee table that was covered in beer bottles and other things of fun Yukie looked confused at his mate. Not noticing that his pack of course having trashed the living room during the after party of bar binging, this party being shown off by the sex doll in the corner the fifty dildos suctioned to the ceiling along with beer and so much sex paraphilia that it was shocking among it all was the  half naked alpha who was so hungover he had fallen asleep for the day in the mess left behind. “...fuck how long was I out?” Yukie asked taking in the total carnage and mess of his living room.

”glad to see your still alive.” One of the wolves added coming out showered and brushing his teeth. “You’ve been drinking for the last three days and doing all kinds of shit from what I heard. Honestly you all got banned from at least five bars and after passing out yesterday you guys came back here...I think your body went into shock. They called Yu he thought you where dead...put us all on a drinking ban for six months and told us to go home with the exception of me and Yu staying for medical help you’ve been asleep about twelve hours. If you didn’t wake up within the next hour we where going to notify your mate and take you to the hospital” the male explained noticing the mess that his pack mates had made in their drunken stupor. Having been on baby duty the wolf brushing his teeth had been the one to notice the  issues Yukie was having in the end and  had called Yu to help stop the drinking and had stayed to make sure Yukie was alive the last bit while letting Yu sleep the man having been very busy this week. “Yu expects Ginto to punish them in your place” the male added looking at Ginto as he spoke Yukie still extremely out of it and clearly somewhat still drunk as his brain tried to understand what had happened.

Edited by Yukonwolfspirit

Ginto tried to keep his cool temper and not let the whole scene in front of him make him loose it. But everything was like after a hurricane. How could someone party like this? And after the sober wolf came in and told what had happened, Ginto closed his eyes tucking his hands into his pants pockets, taking deep breaths. No wonder the other hadn't pick up his phone calls. He was to busy drinking his brains out. It wasn't the fact that he partied. The problem was that they've been doing this for three days. They were like in the movie Hangover from what the other wolf was explaining. 

"I think the hangover they have is enough punishment. In fact, you should tell them that they need to go train for the next half a day since they missed three" said Ginto finally turning his eyes back at Yukie. "And you .... You should help me with some details about the wedding. That should be enough torture for now" he said turning to leave the room but stopped. "I'll wait for you in your office. Please do take a shower and brush your teeth first before joining me in the office" he said turning and walking out of the room heading to Yukie's office, sitting at the desk waiting for the other. 

“I expected more yelling.” Yukie admitted as he looked at the other wolf who was standing by the couch. “Shame. Seems I’m in trouble.” Yukie added with a frown as he got up and stretched. “Have my house cleaned up by the pack. They are scrubbing it spotless and then training for three days like Ginto has ordered” Yukie added going off to shower and clean up. Twenty minutes later he came back holding a tray with coffee and tea for the both of them followed by one of the maids carrying magazines. “Thank you. Your all free to go home for the day your tasks have been finished by the pack.” Yukie added having his pack cleaning up their messes themselves. Turning to look at his mate he settled in a chair the wedding magazines piled on the desk next to the tea and coffee. “I’m sorry for not answering your calls and messages the idea of a celebration sounded nice so I agreed to go out. I was excited to announce our engagement to my pack. Granted I can’t hold my drinks and got to rowdy.” Yukie explained with a blush as he settled down more in his chair. “I’ve never done anything like that party with them...it was fun.” Yukie admitted happy to have bonded with his pack so well to the point where they truly felt like his family. “I promise to behave better going forward” Yukie added with a small smile that begged for his mates forgiveness.

Ginto was waiting patiently when his mate turned in the office with a tray of tea and coffee along with some wedding magazines. Hearing the other telling him why he did all that almost made him laugh but kept his serious face still on. He took the coffee cup and sipped a little of it than placed it back on the tray. 

"I don't need to know what you did. It was your party so what happened at the party stays at the party" he said as serious as he could taking the magazine flipping the pages. 

"I wanted to talk with you about the weekending date. When should it be" he kept his eyes on the pages of the magazines thinking about it. "I was thinking this weekend if its okay with you. I'll talk with my parents and let them know and i will have the party with the others on the day before" he added closing the magazine and lifting his eyes with a smirk on his face, looking at him. 

“That’s so soon” Yukie replied a touch shocked at the sudden desire to get married this weekend. “I mean I can set up something romantic here we do have some pretty places that would be nice for an outdoor wedding” Yukie admitted with a blush as he sipped his tea having thought that they would take much longer to plan a wedding down to the last detail. “If that’s what you want darling then we best spend today going to town and picking out suits and cake.” Yukie added while taking a sip from his teacup.

"Calm down ... I know its too early" he said rolling his eyes when he saw the panic in eyes at first but then agreeing with doing it. He moved the magazines to the side and leaned forward. "It was fun seeing you surprised and not sure what to say" he smirked taking his cup of coffee sipping the delightful taste. He liked to tease him a lot. 

"But for real now. When should it be? I mean... I have to say something to the others to know how long we have to prepare. When do you want it to be?"