Full moons curse. (Closed to mik3la and Yukonwolfspirit 18+)

Yukonwolfspirit

"i understand", he said smiling looking at their hands and back up at him. He was starting to relax a little more as they talked and walk, reaching the hospital. 

"Off we get with this check up", he said taking a deep breath as they entered the building.

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• mik3la

“Your way to eager to be taking part in this” Yukie admitted as he signed them both in and stood for a second only to have Yu run in and look at them confused. 

“well....this is a surprise” Yu admitted as he looked between the two alphas. “You’ve finally dragged him in, good for you” Yu admitted to Ginto as he smirked at Yukie who only groaned annoyed he was going to be dealing with Yu for awhile.

• 2 weeks later...

“Your way to eager to be taking part in this” 

I just want this get done as soon as possible, he said fallowing him through the doors. I don't like hospitals nor needles but i'll do the check up for you, he smiled right before Yu greeted them as they entered the office. 

“You’ve finally dragged him in, good for you” 

It wasn't easy i must tell you that, he smiled as he took a seat on one of the chairs near the desk. I'll have to make the set of tests too so ... , he shrugged 

• 4 months later...

“well it’s good to know ones health and some testing wouldn’t hurt...plus it would help keep me feeling healthy” Yukie mumbled as he settled into a chair sulking a touch but he knew his mate was right.

(Damn notifications didn’t pop up I’m very sorry! I hope you didn’t think I abandoned and if I thought you did I apologize greatly. I feel really bad that it’s an error on my end that this rp stopped for awhile. My deepest apologies.)

Ginto sat on a chair nearby keeping his eyes on the other. Even if he didn't liked hospitals much he had to put up a brave face for the other, otherwise he would never listen to him again.  Knowing that he decided to do a checkup as well he tried to calm his heartbeats and relax, but his nerves where to high-pitched alert, so it was hard to concentrate. 

Another nurse came and check him and started to prepare him from the basic check up as well. His lungs were okay, temperature also okay. Now came the hard part. Taking his blood. With deep breath he closed his eyes and clenched his teeth and waited for the nurse to taking his blood which happened unexpectedly quick and not harm done. 

"AS promised , i did my check up with you as well" he said turning his gaze back to Yukie. 

“Yeah yeah. Seeing how you braved needles the least I can do I go with the doctor” Yukie mumbled still annoyed but reluctantly went off with Yu to get the machine tests done and get x-rays.  Coming back Yukie sighed looking utterly exhausted. “We need to wait twenty minutes for a few tests but we are fully done” Yukie added with a tiered groan as he tried to relax having not liked all the painful testing.

”have a cookie. You didn’t bite the nurses” Yu offered setting a plate of cookies down and some juice boxes for the two.

”next time I’m biting” Yukie snapped at Yu moving his chair closer to his mate. “I don’t care for the amount of samples you needed to test” Yukie added his arms bandaged from the different samples taken.

”well if we didn’t we wouldn’t have such good results. Besides you heal fine in a couple of days” the doctor (can’t remember if it’s Yu or someone else? So if it’s yu he’s saying this if not it’s their doctor) added with a smirk as he settled down in a chair beside the two.

Ginto chuckled at the comment exchange between the two males. They were too funny. And most of all finding out how scared Yukie was of hospitals, made him more adorable than before. 

"What do you want to do after? Wanna head back home or we can head out for a swim in a hotspring so you might not get cold. What do you think?" he asked thinking about it. he wanted to be alone with him and no one else to disturb them. He could rent the whole place for the day, money wasn't a problem. 

“Let’s get lunch and go to a hotspring for the rest of the evening” Yukie mumbled with a sigh as the doctor looked over the results.

”honestly seems your all good to go. I can’t see anything truly wrong that we didn’t know before. Your just frail body and mind....but I don’t think it’s nothing some good relaxation can’t fix. When you push yourself so hard your more prone to collapsing and getting sick.” The doctor explained as he  set his papers down and looked back at Yukie. “When you get sick all of your body’s affected and it makes it harder for you to work things out mentally. Basically take better care of yourself if you can while you going to get sick naturally rest when you do and you should be good...” the doctor finished as he looked over at Ginto. 

"I will make sure that he will be taken care of Yu so you don't need to worry" he said standing up arranging his clothes, making them neat. "I'll make sure of that" he said smiling at the doctor but then gave the other a serious look which was saying 'if you don't listen you'd wish you'd be sick'

"Let's get lunch cause all this hospital experience gave me the chills and made me hungry. Plus, i really do need to relax after" he said sighing thinking about the hotspring and hot water and him melting in the water. And maybe something even more than just melting in the water. But he had to be careful and take care of Yukie not to force him too much. 

“Mmh given that glare seems I best behave and order a nice lunch” Yukie replied with a dry chuckle as he took his mates hand and followed him out. “My question is how secluded do you want to be for the hot springs? I know a nice one up in the mountains really pretty and secluded in the snow.” Yukie added having added one to his sanctuary to escape to but sadly he never had the time to leave.

Ginto laughed at the others comment but didn't said a thing. He was glad the other understood the seriousness in his look and that words weren't needed. 

"We can have a light lunch as we don't want to get sick because of the hot steam after" he said holding his hand till they reached the car. "I think it will be best for you to drive as you know the places around here" he said hearing about the hotspring place. "As far away of here would be nice. I really want to disconnect from everything" he smiled getting in the car, waiting for the other to drive.

“Alright I can arrange that. I have an off limits place that’s still being touched up but I can make a few calls” Yukie replied as he pulled out his phone and after a few short conversations with two groups he hung up. “Alright we are all set and the crews will take the weekend off and I’ve asked them to stock the house before leaving” Yukie replied with a smile as he looked at his mate. “Hope you don’t mind a four hour drive~” Yukie added as he got into the car that was left for them to use and once they where settled set off on the long scenic route to the hot springs.

Ginto smiled happy at the way the other handled things and that it made it happened just as he wanted to. Have the place for them alone, with no interuptions and far away from everything and everyone. 

"I don't mind the long ride " he said looking at Yukie with a mischievous look. "I can make the ride enjoyable if you know what i mean" he added in a husky voice placing his hand over his mate thigh. "That is, if you can concentrate not to make an accident" he whispered keeping his eyes on his mate as his hand moved a little bit more up towards his crotch. 

"what do you say?" he smirked with devilish eyes settle on Yukie like a predator on his prey. He really missed him and knowing that they were going to be alone soon just made him more excited and lifting his libido way up high. 

“Naughty! Was that your intention the whole time to seduce me in a car?” Yukie asked teasingly as he tried to play of an embarrassed blush and a cock that was slightly eager to be loved. “Honestly I’ve run up this road a few times I think I can handle a drive....if not I can turn on an assisted driving feature” Yukie added not noticing the healthy pink blush covering his ears and cheeks.

"Am i seducing you? You seem a little tense and i just want to relax you" he said in an innocent possible voice shrugging but keeping his hand still on his thigh. 

He couldn't notice the blush the other was having which only made him love even more as he was cute when he was reacting like that.

"Always ready for solutions aren't you" he said smirking again licking his lips slowly.

"My my my .. you're blushing so hard as if you've never done this before" he said looking at him and then he stopped thinking more about it and blinked a few times. 

"Is this your first time having someone wanting to give oral in the car?" He asked surprised.

“I like investing in technology it’s how I’ve helped my clan survive” Yukie admitted with a cheeky smile as he continued looking ahead. Glancing over at his mate Yukie looked away shyly his face turning a deeper shade of crimson as he heard the next question that sent his blood rushing to his nervous heart. “....well...I never dated anyone before you...as for romantically well, there where a couple of set ups for the purpose of accidental procreation....but. Well. Once they found out I didn’t swing that way it was a very quiet drive back home. Honestly it never got farther then hand holding most of the time hence the whole poke online stuff.” Yukie admitted embarrassed as he continued looking forward almost looking like he wished he could die right there and then to keep from more embarrassment.

Ginto listen carefully and chuckled hearing the other stumble in his words explaining how that was true. He found him now even more adorable and he just couldn't help it.

"In that case darling I'm happy to be the first in everything till now and hope for more" he said in a seductive way leaning to place a soft kiss on his cheek.

"Then let me show you what you've missed and just make sure we don't crash" he whispered before moving his hand over his crotch, opening his pants taking out his half erected member. He stroke him a few times before he leaned down and took him in his mouth, curling his tongue around the stat as he sucked him.

It was a first time doing it in the care like that as well but he wasn't going to admit it. Moving his head slowly up and down he moaned when he felt the member getting harder in his mouth.

Nodding  softly Yukie trembled as his cock was delicately stroked and then sucked into his mates warm mouth. Letting out a soft groan Yukies hands tightened on the wheel as he bit his lip. “Defiantly not a safe activity.” Yukie admitted as he pushed a button on the dash to help the auto driving helping correct him if he swerved at all. “You feel so good~” Yukie whispered his voice breaking into a soft moan as a shiver went down his spine.

“Defiantly not a safe activity.” 

Ginto chuckled hearing the others comment but didn't stopped from his activity, loving how his body was tensing up with each bop of his head. It made him happy that he didn't had this kind of experience before and that he was going to be the first in to do this with him in here. This trip was going to be a memorable one and was going to enjoy it very much. 

“You feel so good~”

"Hmmm....ha... you also taste so good" he smiled taking a break looking up at him as his hand kept the previous movement his mouth had. Licking his lips seductivly he looked at Yukie. "I can feel your cock throbbing against my tongue so darling ... don't hold back" he winked smirking leaning his head back down, taking him again in his mouth starting to suck him off. 

Bopping his head up and down he tried his best to satisfy him as he wanted to make his mate happy with this experience. Moaning from time to time he send short vibrations down the member knowing that that would feel good. He could feel the other was almost there and he was preparing for it, wanting to taste every last drop of his cum. 

Blushing at Gintos words Yukie looked away in embarrassment his body shivering happily as his mate continued his amazing oral. The blowjob was glorious every wave of pleasure was intoxicating for Yukie. As he groaned and fell deeper into his lust and pleasure it was like he was seeing stars every second he got closer to reaching orgasm. After what seemed like an eternity to him a small moan escaped Yukies lips as his hand tangled into Gintos hair holding him close as his toes curled. With another moan full of lust his body orgasmed hard making the world almost fall away as he came.

Feeling his grip in his hair made him moan even more knowing that he was about to throw him over the edge. He moved his head faster hearing his breath and moans which made his own cock twitch in his pants and get hard. When Yukie pushed him down his shaft he took a deep breath through his nose preparing to take everything the other was going to give him.

It didn't took long and with a rough groan Yukie climax in his mouth, feeling the salty taste on his tongue and the back of his throat as he gulped to swallow everything. When the other loosen the pressure in his hair and he felt him relax after he released everything he had, he licked him a few more times, cleaning him and tuck his cock back inside, taking his original position on his seat, cleaning his mouth. 

"Delicious" he said in a moan licking his lips. He was getting really kinky and perverted ever since he mated with Yukie and didn't know why, but he liked it. It was a new experience that he could enjoy with his mate and for sure he was going to enjoy every first of the other. 

"Are you alright darling?" he asked in a mischievous voice checking Yukie up. 

“Mmnh just wondering what other amazing things I’ve missed out on” Yukie admitted with a slightly dazed look as the car continued driving them up the final road to the hot springs. “I didn’t know that outside of sex there was other things to try” Yukie admitted with a blush as he looked away from his mate. While Yukie had all the experience in the world with sex toys and being obedient to strangers on how to use them...doing things like this with his mate didn’t compare. “Getting off the way I did before...feels so lonely compared to now.” Yukie admitted to Ginto a bit shy at admitting this was a strange and exciting moment of discovery at just how amazing having someone to be with was. “I never thought I would want a partner outside of passing on a bloodline. Never really thought there was more to a relationship. I’m excited...but scared I’m afraid I won’t know what to do or how to act. Before everyone told me how to act and what to do wether it was strangers online or the elders. Not having that and doing new things with you...it’s terrifying but in a good way” Yukie explained trying to open up to his mate and deepen their bond with being honest about his current feelings. “I really liked it. But I don’t know if I return the favor or we just sit in silence...cuddle maybe?” Yukie added as his cheeks blushed a touch the poor alpha being rather shy at admitting he wasn’t sure what to do after such intimate things.

Ginto listen silently, gazing his mate up and down, noticing how he was reacting while talking. He could tell that it was a little uncomfortable for him to admit those things and it was really a shame that he didn't experienced this kind of fun before and just focused on one thing but he was rather happy that he was the first to do it to him. He was going to remember this moment long time from now. As he continued talking about how other told him how everything supposed to be made him frown. How would they know how it would be for him? Each individual was different and there was more than just simple sex and breeding. There was fun, excitement, risks of being caught that made your blood rush even more crazy. It was sad that he didn't experienced that before, but then again, he was happy he was the one now to show him all those things. 

"You don't need to act in a certain way, just act how you feel" he said reaching out to grab his hand and lifting it to his lips kissing it. "We can stay in silence if you want. I don't mind" he leaned closer to him and kissed his cheeks. "Do whatever you want. Now, tomorrow, in the future. You're free to do what you want and no ones gonna tell you you're wrong" he added sitting back in his seat, rubbing a little his member as it was a little uncomfortable since he had a semi erection from the blow job. 

Nodding Yukie sat in silence noticing his eyes looking over at his mates light moment making him aware of the fact he most likely was a touch uncomfortable from his own needs during their fun. Turning  his attention back to the road they drove up the mesmerizing path decorated with many lights to guide them.”we’re finally here” Yukie whispered his voice breaking the long silence as he parked the car outside of a huge building that was lit up with a warm inviting glow. Looking at it he building it seemed to be carved into a huge mountainside but was very beautiful in the sense of how it was designed and decorated. The building with it large windows was adorned with giant crystals growing all over the building and beautiful flowering trees that seemed to grow in the most breathtaking places.

Looking out into the back and side yards where outdoor natural hot springs filled with lilies and other healthy plants that adorned the water giving it a fantasy feel. “I hired a new private team for this project. I wanted a nice getaway for the weekends and the summer” Yukie admitted with a small sigh of happiness his body instantly relaxed. “Originally I wanted to live here and modeled it as mg main house but since it’s so far out it wasn’t exactly practical so I left it unfinished” Yukie explained his eyes watching as the small hot waterfalls trickled down the strategically placed rocks that helped the hot water flow into the outdoor pools. “Why don’t I show inside and I can help you release some stress?” Yukie asked leaving the offer open enough for his mate to accept or fine a way to avoid any intimacy if he was tiered.

.”we’re finally here”

Ginto didn't realized he fell asleep until he heard Yukie's voice and had to open his eyes to manage to see the place. The building was half hidden in the mountain but opened enough to let the hot water to release the steam in the nature. As he got out of the car and looked around the place, he listen to what Yukie was explaining about the building. It sure was a nice place to live, all far away from everything back home, but it was too far away. This was just perfect for an escape home. 

"I like the place" he said turning his eyes on his mate smiling softly. He curved one eyebrow when the other offered to show him the inside of the house. That invitation put a smirk on his face. It wasn't the fact that he said it was the way he said it. It was an invitation to so much more than that and he was going to take it and enjoy it. After all, he didn't know when they would have this kind of time only for them too. 

"I'll be delighted darling" he said reaching his hand into his, taking it as gently as possible, fallowing him inside to make first the grand tour.