Full moons curse. (Closed to mik3la and Yukonwolfspirit 18+)

Yukonwolfspirit

“A spring wedding would be nice.” Yukie admitted feeling embarrassed at his mates teasing. “I’m not fond of winter and since fall is starting to end I prefer to stay inside during that time” Yukie explained not liking the snow and cold due to always getting sick and catching colds. “That would give us at least three four months top to plan out a full extravagant wedding” Yukie finished with a smirk excited to see his mate dressed up beautifully and well, to have his mate finally and fully his.

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• mik3la

"Spring sounds nice" he said after a moment of thinking and the time they would had to do all the preparation. 

What he didn't expect was the fact that Yukie wanted an extravagant wedding. Usually the brides would want something like that, not the grooms. 

"Never thought of you to be the extravagant type. I thought you would want something simple" he said giggling taking back the magazine, flipping the pages at different locations. 

“Well it’s going to be a big wedding lots of clans will be there so I thought I should up the ante on it” Yukie admitted as he settled down a little more sipping his coffee. “Plus I only get one mate and only get to do this once...I want to do it right” Yukie explained as he scooted a magazine over to his mate showing a beautiful arch with draping white flowers framing a couple.

Ginto smiled and looked at the picture the other was showing him. 

"That sure looks beautiful" he said thinking about it to have something like that to the wedding. Maybe it was a good idea to hire a company who could do all that possible and not overwhelm themselves with all those details. 

"Do you want to have the wedding on a beach or somewhere more rustic? Or In a garden or near a forest, i don't know" he shrugged looking up at Yukie. he wanted to do what Yukie wanted as well, not just what he wanted. 

“I’m open to wherever as long as it’s spacious” Yukie admitted as he set his coffee down at Yu who knocked lightly on the door. 

“Brought you some medicine. Helps keep everything functioning” Yu added the white pharmacy bag in hand as he walked in and set it down on the desk.

”thank you. I’ll make sure to take it” Yukie replied as he waved Yu off wanting to be alone for the day with his mate. Opening the bag he pulled out some normal vitamins, some bright pink pills for his immune support, and then his hormone suppressants. Taking the vitamin and immune support he drank some coffee to wash it down. “Yu has set up a health plan for me. Part of it is daily vitamins to keep me healthy and in better shape” Yukie explained as he tucked the hormone box into a drawer planning on dealing with that later. 

“Why don’t we just focus on our honeymoon planning. I mean we can always hire a company to set up the wedding” Yukie admitted looking over at his mate with a blush.

Hearing Yu's voice he lifted his eyes and smiled at the sight of the doctor, happy that Yukie was in check. Looking at the bag and the meds the other was taking out he frown a little at the box with the hormone suppressants, not sure why the other was taking something like that. Trying not to stare at the box he made himself busy with the catalog when Yukie spoke again about their honeymoon. 

"I was thining about hiring someone , right. Well, where do you want to go on our honeymoon? I was thinking on an island?" he tried to keep the subject and not thinking right now about those pills. He was going to ask him later about those. 

“Somewhere tropical. Warm.” Yukie added agreeing they should go to a nice island getaway. “Well then that’s all settled why don’t we go get lunch?” Yukie asked knowing a cute cafe that was known for its relaxing atmosphere and food. “I can drive us then we can go for a nice walk afterwards.” Yukie offered as he got up and stretched.

Edited by Yukonwolfspirit

Happy that they settled those minor details he got up, stretching his arms and back, sighing softly. 

"That sound nice. And I am a little hungry" he said blushing walking around the desk wrapping his arms around Yukie's neck. 

"Did i worried you a little earlier when i arrived?" he asked smiling still amused on how he tried to explain the situation. 

“A touch I was worried you would think I went off on a sex spree or we had an orgy” Yukie admitted knowing the sex items and toys all over the living room would make anyone guess that much. “I didn’t think they would be so chaotic” Yukie admitted with a small blush as he snuggled into his mate almost melting into the embrace. “Granted the pictures I have are interesting. The guys sent them and the bills to my phone” Yukie added with a chuckle as he pulled out his phone showing Ginto a picture of him in a nice tight suit that would most likely be on a playboy magazine. Sitting in the booth he was sipping a drink surrounded by half dressed men and half dressed woman falling all over him. 

Edited by Yukonwolfspirit

Ginto frowned at the picture and then looked back at Yukie blinking. "Why would you show me this?" he said snatching the phone from his hand checking the picture more closely. "Do you have a death wish? What the hell?!" he said getting all jealous at the sight of the picture. He didn't liked others cling on his mate. He was his and that was it. 

“Would you rather me lie about what happened? I didn’t show any of them affection or take up the offer to go get a room. I was very well behaved. You can even ask your pack members. A couple went with their mates.” Yukie explained the other pictures showing some of his pack and their hair brained shannagings. “I’m not interested in anyone but you.” Yukie promised his mate as he held up his hands letting Ginto have his phone. “I wanted a couple of photos...of the outing I’ve never really had fun going out before granted I now know I can’t hold alcohol at all but I won’t lie about my antics” Yukie whispered knowing the photos where damn incriminating enough to ban the alpha from ever drinking again but they where also completely innocent and just him having fun.

“You wanted me to not keep things from you as my mate I’m honoring your request” Yukie finished as he stood looking his mate in the eyes.

"N-No ... but still" he said blushing as he thought he had gone wild with all those good looking people in the picture. Not that he didn't trust him , it was just the fact that he was drunk and maybe he wasn't remembering every detailed of the nights. 

"Whatever" he said giving him back the phone taking a deep breath. "I don't want to know more of it. You had you fun" he said wrapping his arm around Yukie's arm and walked out the room 

"Let's go, i'm hungry"

“I hear a bit of jealousy~” Yukie teased with a happy chuckle before going with his mate down to the entryway.  Waving goodbye to his pack who where scrubbing the house clean with toothbrushes and cleaning up trash Yukie continued to walk to the door. Grabbing his keys he lead the way to the sports car parked outside. “Wanna drive?” Yukie offered as he stood in the cold morning air his body wrapped in warmer clothes. Not liking the early fall cold Yukie had dressed in a very well fitting grey sweater and some black pants with nice dress shoes.

Ginto ignored the others comment about him being jealous as he walked down the hall seeing other pack members cleaning the house. 

Reaching the garage he looked surprise when Yukie offered him the keys to drive.

"Awsome. But you'll have to set the gps for the place so i know where im going" he said taking the keys hopping like a bunny to the passenger seat starting tbe engjne.

“Alright I can do that.” Yukie added with a smirk as he got in and set the gps before buckling up. “It’s outside the clan housing we have to go through security and then it’s down on the beach.” Yukie explained knowing that his community had great security.

"Got it" he said starting the engine and feeling the power of the car. He had sport cars before but this one felt so much better. With a wicked smirked he pressed the speed and rushed outside of the pack grounds heading towards the beach side.

"I could get used to this" he said smiling and laughing feeling the cool breeze. He didn't had a problem with the cold. He liked autumn as it wasn't too warm or too cold, it was the perfect temperature. 

“Oh could you?” Yukie asked with a chuckle amused with his mates excitement on driving as he sat beside him glad he had dressed warmer for the cold weather that he hated. “Do you like the colder seasons?” Yukie asked curiously wondering if his mate enjoyed the snow and going outside where he usually stayed indoors. “I’m trying to figure out if I need to live with you during the winter” Yukie admitted with a small smile excited at the thought of living with his mate.

"And if i say yes does that mean you will not live with me?" he asked frowning not liking that they would live separately depending on seasons.  

"I like autumn breeze. Winter is fine. I can go out in the snow and have fun for a while but then i prefer a warm fire and a hot cup of warm wine" he said shrugging paying attention to the road. 

“Darling I’m living with you regardless” Yukie replied with a small laugh as he looked at his mates serious frown. “I don’t do well in the winter I usually stay inside. I was wondering if I needed to pack a winter suitcase to live with you.” Yukie explained with a small sigh the thought of spending winters with his mate infront of a fireplace a touch exciting. “I just don’t go play in the snow. It’s cold and I get cold to fast I don’t want to get sick all winter.” Yukie finished looking out the window as he asked his next question. “Will you live at your clan house or mine?” Yukie asked curiously watching a few leaves fall from the trees.

“Darling I’m living with you regardless”

He sigh in relief at the sound of that but he decided to tease the other a little for scaring him like that. "Damn, and here i thought i could get a break from you" he said laughing changing the mood as he stopped at a red light when he continued with the next question which made him stop laughing. They didn't thought about that. 

"I don't know. Both i guess?" he said honestly. "We'll have to find a way to mix them up. Either find a common ground where we can combine them, or live in both places OR we can get a place in the middle just for us and from there we go to each side like we're going to jobs" he said shrugging. "I really don't know. Guess we didn't thought about that" he said driving again after the green light. 

“I honestly assumed you all would move in with me.” Yukie admitted as he pulled out his phone checking his pack messages the phone going off a lot now as they discussed. “Seems they are planning something can’t tell what though they all talk to fast.” Yukie admitted as he continued watching the messages taking his time to catch up and eventually responding to a couple of wolves giving his opinion and approval. “They are setting up a spare pack house for your pack so they have rooms and a home to call their own when you visit. A few of the wolf couples suggested turning one of the spare pack houses into a home for them.” Yukie explained as he tucked his phone away glad they had thought of such an idea.

"Possibly" he said shrugging parking the car in a spacelot, looking at the other when he mentioned about the new house for his pack. 

"That's very thoughtful of them and of you" he said getting out of the car thinking more about it. "I think that could work" he smiled walking pass the car reaching Yukie wrapping his arms around his arm, lifting himself on his tiptoe to kiss his cheek. 

"Now lets eat" 

“Yes let’s~” Yukie replied leading them towards a cafe nestled in the soft sunlight within a short walk to the beach. Opening the door for his mate Yukie ushered him inside the cage warm and cozy. Looking around the cafe was adorned with plants and tables looking out the giant windows toward the sea.

”I thought I smelt you~” a seductive voice exclaimed happily as Yukie was pulled into a sudden hug the taller buff man snuggling and adoring Yukie before stopping noticing the mate on his arm. “My someone’s been very busy” he teased letting Yukie go.

”yeah yeah. Good to see you to small fry!” Yukie replied with a laugh as he reached up on his top toes to ruffle the mans hair. “You’ve gotten taller since I last saw you.” Yukie admitted glad to see one of his younger pack pups. “Ginto this is Ube. Ube Ginto.” Yukie introduced as he smiled a touch happy to bring his mate here. “Ube is from the beach packs pups we have quite a few packs that live all over.” Yukie explained as he took his seat.

Entering the place he looked around admiring the view and everything till Yukie was snucked in a hug by a big guy which made him frown not understanding who he was. He never saw the guy before and also he was wondering how many times Yuke has gotten to that place. 

Finding out who the guy was he felt a little awkward as he felt a little jealous at the familiarity the other had acted towards Yukie. He smiled gently reaching his hand out. 

"Hi .... nice to meet you" he said nervously shaking his hand then turned to look at Yukie. "I never thought about it before. This is really nice. Having pups around places" he said looking at them both. 

“Well it’s strategic Yukie set it up back when the elders where around something about making an army to convince them. Course he just wanted more peace treaties, and more pack houses to crash at if needed. I’m part of the third youngest pack. We live the farthest from home” Ube explained as he mentioned for them to sit already going to get their drinks.

”I’m close to all of the pack pups. I oversee their training and watch them grow up. One of the perks of not aging.” Yukie explained to Ginto as he settled down in a chair relaxing.

”we all see Yukie as a fatherly figure. Honestly most of us adore him to the point of getting overly excited when he visits. Much like a hyperactive dog would” Ube admitted as he set down water and two menus.

”they all mellow out after I demand it as an alpha, I don’t like them overly excited when I visit it annoys me” Yukie admitted as he raised a brow at the two wolfs peeking from the kitchen before disappearing. “Your mates?” Yukie asked curiously as he looked at the menu.

”Your too good at guessing” Ube added with a smirk as he settled down a pitcher of water and brought over a tray of sweets for the two to share.