Full moons curse. (Closed to mik3la and Yukonwolfspirit 18+)

Yukonwolfspirit

“Don’t worry your alpha will fuck you~” 

"Mmmm....my alpha ....ngh...agh..." groaned Ginto lifting his head to look at his mate, loving the view the other was offering him. Seeing him getting so close to him and almost feeling him to his rear, he took a deep breath and sigh in pleasure when Yukie pushed himself all the way in, making his insides spread and take the form of his member, wrapping around him. 

"Ogh god ..h.a" he moaned arching his back he wrapped his arms around Yukie's shoulders, giving him room to his neck while he moved his hips against his thrust, which was too slow for his taste. "Damn it love ... fuck me already ngh...this is killing me ...ngh...agh...ngh...." he grapped Yukie's hair in his had, lifting his eyes to his. "You've been teasing me all day long ngh.... and right now ha... i just want you to fill me up over and over again and fuck me hard" he groaned licking his lips then pressed them against his, trying to move his hips faster. 

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• mik3la

Yukie blushed at the sudden demand from his mate. Kissing back hungrily he grabbed Gintos hips planning to show no mercy. Pushing deep inside of his mate Yukie broke the kiss taking a shaky breath. “I’m going to fuck you so deep and hard your body will be begging to be filled with me every day~” Yukie whispered in Gintos ear as he playfully nibbled on the lobe. Grabbing his mates hips tighter Yukie pushed even deeper in his cock rubbing and grinding against his lovers insides over and over again. 

Growling softly it was as if the alpha was in heat his body relentlessly fucking Ginto as if he had unlimited stamina. With each thrust Yukie groaned happily as he bent down again to whisper in his mates ear. “I’m going to knot you~ You’ll be pinned down and filled so much your spilling out when I finally do release you” Yukie whispered  his hand gently touching Gintos stomach knowing that alphas could in heat knot their mates to ensure a successful pregnancy. Even if his mate was unable he still could control and create such a thing deep inside his mate causing them to be stuck together for awhile. “If anything you’ll be trembling beneath me after feeling that part of me inside you to the point your begging for more even after you’ve came.” Yukie finished before licking up Gintos neck only to end the act in a rough bite to mark his mate.

Edited by Yukonwolfspirit

“I’m going to fuck you so deep and hard your body will be begging to be filled with me every day~”

Those words only made his body shudder even more under him in anticipation. It didn't took long as Yukie didn't leave time to rest and he started thrusting in and out of him harder and deeper, making Ginto moan louder. It really felt so much better and seeing his mate turned into this lovable beast it was the best view and feeling ever. His mind was getting foggy because of the pleasure that was running through his body as his legs locked around Yukie's waist. Because of that, he didn't payed much attention at what Yukie whispered to him after. All he new was that he was getting bigger inside him, making his inner muscle stretch even more, hitting him to his sweet spot making him sceam pure extasy. 

"Ogh....y-yes...ngh...Y-Yukie ....ha...agh....ogh god ...ngh....ha...." he grabbed Yukie by the shoulder gasping with each thrust the other was making, feeling like he was being ripped of his sould and put it back together all at once. "Yes.....yes .....yes ....ngh....ogh fuck...ngh...Y-Yukie ... right there ...ha....f-fuck...ngh...ha....agh....I-I'm gonna ...ngh.... I-I'm gonna ....ngh....ARGH!!!!" he screamed in pleasure, fallowed by groaning as he reached a blisful climax that shattered his existence. 

Holding Ginto closer Yukie let out a growling moan as he finally released. With his cock pushing more cum inside Gintos insides Yukie let out a softer moan. Nuzzling closer to Ginto Yukie relaxed his cock still deeply embedded in his mates soft insides as he continued to empty a couple of rounds of cum inside. Nuzzling Gintos neck Yukie took a moment to relax and breathe his body trembling in afterglow as his heat started to wear off. Looking at his mate Yukie sighed tiredly as his mind slowly started to clear from his possessive and dominating alpha state.

“ that was great~” Yukie whispered almost out of breath as he moved to sit up only to realize what he had done. “….ah….well then seems we are snuggling for an hour maybe more” Yukie admitted his cheeks red as he stayed still surprised by how much he had grown inside of Ginto and also how many times he had came. “I think…in the heat of the moment….I knotted you” Yukie admitted embarrassed by his deep lust that had come to the surface.

the feeling of the warm seed filling his insides and overflowing on the outside as it was too much for him to take, made him shudder. The feeling of fullness was so strangely good like he never felt before. They had sex before and he had cum inside him before but it never felt like this. it was a good feeling and completed one. Still patting, trying to steady his breath, he brushed his sweat from his forehead looking up at his mate. 

Reaching his hand up to touch his cheek he smiled gently. "I'm an alpha ... i cannot get pregnant , remember?" he said sighing, knowing that they both wanted to grow a family but since they both were alphas it was hard and the only possibility was using the lab that Yukie was working. neither of them knew that there were rare cases that an alpha was able to get pregnant. it was rare but it happened. 

"Let's just rest for now. It's already dawn and we need some rest" he said as his body shudder again at the sensation the floating cum was giving him. 

“Rest sounds great” Yukie mumbled exhausted by their fun. Snuggling down into Gintos body Yukie covered them slightly with a blanket. Within minutes the poor alpha was out cold his body relaxed and drained. About an hour later Yukie had shrunk letting him move off of Gintos body and into a pile of pillows to continue sleeping. As morning came Yukie buried them more under the blankets as the sun peeked through the large windows.

The night was perfect and the rest just as much better as ever. Cuddling with one's love was really something else than just sleeping alone.

The next morning Ginto groaned as the light of the sun was slowly showing between the window covers. Stretching his arms moaning he turned and saw his mate sleeping. A soft smile appeared on his face as he snuggled closer to kiss his lips tender.

"Good morning love" he whispered kissing his chest as well. "Did you sleep well?"

“Mmh I slept wonderful. Though I have to say my wake up is pretty nice also” Yukie admitted with a blush as he looked at his mates naked body snuggling into his. “I’m thinking a hot shower and breakfast after we are more awake?” Yukie offered his arms pulling Ginto tightly to his body. “I’ll make sure to scrub you extra clean~” Yukie whispered with a smirk. Biting his mates ear lobe lightly he leaned down and kissed his mates neck still a little frisky.

"Hmmm...if you keep up like this i might not let you get up yet" he groaned pushing Yukie on his back as he climbed on top of him, feeling the morning erection hitting his back.

"And apparently someone is ready for some morning action" he teased beding to kiss him, moving with his lips to his neck and then chest.

“Can’t help it, I get to wake up every morning to a sexy beast~” Yukie growled back playfully enjoying seeing his mate on top. Groaning softly Yukie felt his mates ass rub his cock driving him a touch mad.

"Such a good answer to got there love" he whispered against his chest licking his nipples one by one as he was moving his hips, rubbing himself against his erected member moaning.

"You're really delicious in the morning" he got up, reaching one hand behind him  grabbing his member, pointing it to his rear and slide down on him groaning and moaning at the way he was filling him.

"Ngh...fuck you feel amazing ...ha...ngh..." he groan keeping his hands on his chest as he started to move his hips up and down taking him all the way in, so much deeper that his body shudder with every slide.

“I’m guessing my punishment for last night~” Yukie groaned happily as his mate rubbed against his cock only making it throb even harder. Letting out a small moan Yukie looked up at Ginto watching his ass hungrily take his cock in. “Your so tight~” Yukie moaned as he gripped at the blankets under them his body burning up with a deep need to cum. “Remind me to wake up with you every morning!” Yukie admitted as he melted under his mates torment his body completely under his lovers control.

"And you're just fucking perfect ngh...hmmm" he groan keeping the pace up and down, reaching his sweet spot and trying to hit it over qnd over again almost reaching his climax.

"F-Fuck yeas baby ngh...ha" moaning he bend down and kissed Yukie, moaning between their lips as he was almost over the edge.

Groaning and kissing back Yukies body was burning up with an even greater need to dominate and fuck his mate senseless. Growling he settled to setting his hands on his lovers hip helping him ride faster and harder then before. With each thrust in Yukie only worked their bodies faster and harder before letting out a beastial moan as he came pouring his hot seed deep inside of his mate.

Groaning in pleasure feeling the other climax inside of him, filling him up he melted down on top of him, patting as he layed soft kisses over his chest catching his breath. 

"There is not a day that you don't amaze me with this beat inside you that you have" he whispered before kissing him one more time on the lips before sliding to the side, feeling his seed coming out of his rear. 

"Now you need to clean that mess mister" he laughed playfully.

“oh yeah? Do I?” Yukie asked with a smirk as he picked up his mate and with a small huff carried him over his shoulder to the bathroom. “I’ll make sure to scrub and clean every inch of your body~” Yukie teased with a smirk as he set Ginto down on the bathroom floor before turning the water on waiting for it to get nice and hot. Turning around he smiled before moving over to his mate and kneeling down started to lick and clean Gintos own messy cum off of his stomach. “So messy~” Yukie teased his tongue licking slowly up his mates stomach.

Ginto yelped when he was picked up and sat on his shoulder, starting laughing at the sudden movement. "Yes you do" he said before Yukie continued his way to the bathroom saying he will scrub everything clean. "Oh ..." he said blinking curious looking over his shoulder to his mate before he was set on the floor till the other was setting the bathroom. 

"Hmmm....Now ... is this a new technique of cleaning love?' he groan when he felt his tongue on his skin, bitting his lower lip, enjoying the feeling. 

“Depends on if you want me to clean you more often” Yukie replied with a smirk as he softly kissed up his mates body only ending at his cock. “Though I should take responsibility for making you so filthy~. I really need to be punished so I remember to clean you up properly next time~” Yukie teased as he licked slowly up his mates stomach before going back to his cock taking it his mouth eagerly. In this position he was truly giving his mate all the power. Sucking on it softly he licked and swirled his tongue around.

"Ngh....ha...this doesn't help me much love" he groan moving his hand through Yukies hair, getting it all into his hand, holding it away from his face, looking down on him. "But your mouth is as good as your dick ngh...hmmm..." he moaned getting aroused by the image the other was putting. They were like already in their honeymoon, all over eachother and not leaving a single moment without a fuck. They were like crazy sex addict teenagers but it felt too damn good to pass something like this.  

"But i think that this time ngh... you're the one that ...ha....neeeds a rewards ..hmm...don't you think so love? ha....ngh" 

Pulling away Yukie looked up smiling adorably. “My reward is getting to have things like this with you~ it’s nice not feeling so lonely” Yukie admitted with a small blush as he went back to sucking and teasing his mates cock.

Ginto had to leaned against the wall, holding his balance with his other hand as his legs were slowly turning to jello when Yukie started to suck him again, making it hard to articulate words, letting out only sounds that echoed the bathroom. 

"ngh....you like ...ha....seeing me...ha...this vulnerable ...ngh.... f-fuck....gh....ha..." 

“Course I do it’s amusing and it’s a great turn on~” Yukie replied being a little bit of a smart ass as he communicated through their mate connection to Gintos mind. Pulling Ginto closer Yukie groaned as he used his free hand to stroke himself the faces his mate was making turning him on more then the act itself.

"Agh....ngh....gha....ha..." words just weren't there anymore, only sounds. The way Yukie was messing with his body and mind were turning him on to the point the precum was already dripping from his member tip, and the view the other was putting was even more of a turned on. 

Seeing him touching himself while sucking him off was an even bigger turn on than anything before. He really had become a pervert since he had meat Yukie but he didn't cared. He loved how he made him feel and how they both felt together. 

"Y-Yu-kie...ha....ngh...gh...c-cum....ha.....al-most....ha...th-there...ngh...f-.fuu-ck...h.a......ha....ah..." arching his back then curling up front trying to hold himself a little longer. 

“Go ahead~ give me my treat~“ Yukie replied as he started to really deep throat his mate wanting to see his cute face as he came. Stroking his own cock faster Yukie was closer then ever to his own climax but well, he would cum when his mate did.

Those words where enough for his entire body to shutter in million pieces as his climax jolted him over the edge, making his member throb while releasing the seemen inside Yukies mouth. "NGH!!AGHHH! ...ha.....gha....ha...."  his legs where trembling giving him up as he couldn't hold himself on his legs anymore.