Full moons curse. (Closed to mik3la and Yukonwolfspirit 18+)

Yukonwolfspirit

Taking deep breath he managed to understand what Yu was saying but his eyes were all the time on Yukie. Knowing he could get this sick he was still overdoing himself. How crazy could one person be? Sighing he looked ad Yu as he moved to fallow Ayme, leaving him and Yukie alone. 

Guess no escapades for you anymore mister, he said trying to crack a smile even if he was still worried. He walked closer to the bed and sat on the edge, placing his hand over the others chest, feeling his heartbeats. 

You'll be locked in this tower mister till you get better. Something like Rapunzel ...he laughed...you know ... the princess, he added looking at him trying to make jokes and to loosen up the tension. 

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• mik3la

“Oh? Your going to lock me away?” Yukie asked with a small laugh as a smile slipped onto his face. “Mmh if you lock me away who will watch over my kingdom?” Yukie asked teasingly before sitting up and moving a pillow to be more comfortable as he held open his arms wanting to snuggle his mate.

Ginto smiled, content that the other was digging his jokes and was doing some of himself. He climbed in bed in his arms, placing his head on his chest, wrapping his arm around his mate's waist. 

Your kingdom will be fine with your absence for a few days, he whispered , listening to his mate's heartbeats. And in the meantime, i can be your nurse and take care of you, he added lifting his head, locking his eyes with Yukie, having a mischievous smile on his face, winking. 

“If your my nurse does this mean I can get you in uniform?” Yukie asked cheekily with a smirk. “I mean it’s only fair you dress for the part~” Yukie added laughing a little only to cough slightly at the end before groaning.

Slow down there tiger, he laughed but worried when the other coughed and groaned, lifting his body to pull the cover over the other. I'll think about the whole dress up think. I don't promise you anything, he said blushing as he thought of himself getting dressed as a girl nurse. Jesus ... what the hell am i thinking

I wanted to ask you something really quick and then you can rest....Would it be okay to .... move in with you? he asked biting his lip looking up at him. They talked about the idea of both packs getting together, but never actually discuss the actual possibility. 

I mean like ... move completly together together ... like ... with the whole pack and everything, he added biting his lip. Maybe this isn't a good time to bring this up. 

If you want we can discuss this later when you feel better. It can way .... you need to rest now ...sorry for bringing it up, he said resting his head back to his chest. 

“Ginto, I’m never to busy to talk to you. You shouldn’t apologize for wanting to discuss our future” Yukie admitted with a small smile. “As for moving...I don’t see any problem with it, granted your pack helps out around here in place of housing” Yukie explained as he relaxed and sighed enjoying having his mate so close. “We do need more help with the vegetable gardens...” Yukie muttered already planning and deciding how to split housing and the best place for any that had mates.

Ginto sigh smiling while cuddling more into his arms. It was strange how they got into this situation in the first place. Who would had thought that he would find his mate after one night stand attempt. Life really could get crazy sometimes. 

Okay. I'll talk with Sky later to make the arrangements and get everyone safe here. For now, just rest. We'll figure things around once you're better, he added kissing his cheeks, placing his head back to his shoulder, cuddling. 

“Okay” Yukie mumbled already falling asleep his  body snuggling down under the blankets as Ayme peeked in. 

“I’ve never seen him so relaxed” Ayme whispered his voice soft and loving as he spoke of his mate. “If your good here I’m going to go help out around the place.” Ayme whispered not wanting Yukie to worry about him leaving the house.

Ginto heard the door crack open and looked at it only too see Ayme poking his head through the crack. He smiled then looked back at Yukie. Guess he really needed the rest, he whispered looking back at Ayme nodding as he was fine. 

I'll keep an eye on him and let him know where you at when he wakes up, he whispered smiling. 

“I’ll be quick I’m just going to go check a few of the empty houses make sure they are at least cleaned up a bit” Ayme whispered before leaving the two alone Yukie only mumbling in his sleep and snuggling closer to Ginto not wanting him to leave.

GInto rested into Yukies arms as he was tired as well. Being in his arms cuddling did had a relaxing effect on him which he missed. He was also happy that they got to speak and they left the misunderstandings behind, at least that's what he thought. 

A few hours later, the sun was shinning brightly through the curtains, upsetting his eyes, making him mumble in his sleep. 

“Mmh damn phone” Yukie mumbled searching the bed for his phone that was ringing. Sitting up Yukie sighed and got out of bed and reaching under the bed answered it tiredly. “Hello” Yukie mumbled listening to the person on the other line.

Feeling movement around him he woke up and saw Yukie get out of bed searching for his phone and answering. Frowning as he knew the other should rest and not stress out with phone calls and other stuff, he reached out and took the phone away from Yukie holding his hand up to keep him at a distance. 

Hello, this is Yukie's mate. At the moment he cannot attend any meetings and he will be out of reach for a few more days. For any assistance please contact Yu or whoever is subordinate to Yukie,  he hang up the phone not waiting for an answer, setting the phone on the counter from the other side of the bed.

What? You're suppose to rest and not stress with work for now, he said looking at YUkie shrugging. Don't give me that look. YOu know i'm right

“But it was important” Yukie whined as he sighed and hung his head. “I at least want to know what’s happening the security cameras only tell so much” Yukie added with a small huff not liking being actually kept in bed for once. “You’ve got to have other fun things to do...” Yukie admitted while getting back into bed.

Ginto smirked and curled near his mate taking a deep breath. 

I have some ideas but since you're not quite recovered i don't know if you're up to it, he whispered leaning up to kiss his jawline, moving his hands under his lovers shirt, touching his chest, and down to his abs and at the pants edge. 

I could think of something that you don't need to do much ... but i'm not sure yet, he purred into Yukies ear, licking his earlobe, moving his hand over the pants fabric rubbing his lovers cock.

“If your trying to seduce me it’s working~” Yukie teased as he blushed at the gentle hand caressing the growing bulge in his pants. “I don’t feel that sick if I’m honest~” Yukie whispered wishing it was more true due to his body burning at the simple feeling of his mates hands running across his body.

Edited by Yukonwolfspirit

Never tried to do such a thing .. well ... maybe the first time i've met you but that was different ... plus .... i thought i already have you seduced, he whispered kissing Yukie's lips gently then moving with the kisses down his jaw, his neck, biting it softly. Or was that just for a moment back when we first met, he smirked lifting his shirt with his other hand revealing his chest, placing kisses all over it. 

at the same time his hand was moving slowly but firmly on the bulge that was starting to grow between his lovers legs, which made him smile. 

“Your rather good at this~” Yukie mumbled his face reddening as he looked away a touch shy. As his cheeks burned it was as if he was a deer in the headlights. Yukie just blushed and tried not moan as his mate tormented his body.

I like it when you're acting so shy, he smirked placing his lips again on his chest, licking his nipples as his hand moved pass the edge of his pants and his underwear grabbing his erection in his hand, rubbing it slowly. 

It makes me want to ravish you even more, he whispered over his skin, moving his lips and soft kisses down to his abs. 

He paused for a moment with everything as he looked up. if you don't feel well tell me and i'll stop. I don't want to make you more ill than you already are, he said taking a deep breath, pulling his pants and underwear down, leaving him naked. Beautiful, he whispered more to himself licking his lips. 

Grabbing his erection with his hand he bend over kissing and licking the tip of the erection, and then without any warning he wrapped his mouth around his length, sliding him all the way in and back out, He did slow movements like that for a few seconds, before he started to bop his head up and down along his hand on the shaft. 

Groaning Yukie trembled under his mates touch his body aching for more. “You drive me mad” Yukie moaned his voice so soft and almost submissive as he laid under his mate who’s hot mouth was sucking him off eagerly. 

Mmmmhhh.... he moaned looking up at his lover before he released him and licked his shaft one more time, leaving only his hand on him, strocking him while smirking. You drive me crazy too sometimes, he purred licking his lips, keeping his eyes on him. But right now i want you to relax and let it go, he added leaning back down, licking the head of his shaft and than taking him back in his mouth, bopping his head up and down much faster than before, humming with each slide of his mouth, wanting to make him cum. 

“You don’t need to do that” Yukie moaned his body trembling as he felt his lovers hot lips tease him again. Letting himself relax Yukie groaned before his fingers tangled in his mates hair as he came. With a deep reddening face Yukie was rather embarrassed and let his fingers release out of his mates hair.

It didn't took him long to make him reach his climax which he managed to swallow all of it. He sucked him off a little bit, before he released the shaft with a pop sound, smilling as he licked his lips. 

Not a bad taste my love, he purred pulling Yukies pants and underwear back up, dressing him up then climbing up to him, kissing his lips. you taste really good, he whispered kissing his lips gently. 

was that a fun thing to do babe? 

“It was very fun...” Yukie whispered his face still red as he looked at Julius. “If I could I’d propose to you right now.” Yukie admitted with a small smile his blush deepening as he held his mates hand wanting to just hold him close.

“If I could I’d propose to you right now.”

Ginto laughed kissing him one more time, resting his head on his shoulder. At least propose with a ring baby. That way i have something that i can look at when you are not around, he said in a whisper, hearing his heartbeats which was a nice sound.