Full moons curse. (Closed to mik3la and Yukonwolfspirit 18+)

Yukonwolfspirit

“We are free to leave anytime. Yukie got things sorted out last night.” Ayme explained as he turned and looked at the door as Yukie came up the stairs carrying a small basket with a tiny infant inside soft furry blankets.

”god you take forever when getting dressed” Yukie replied his hair brushed out of his eyes as he stood in sweats and a sweatshirt and a apron often used in the nursery with the pups. “Brought back out little guest to stay until he’s doing better” Yukie added the infant asleep as Ayme nodded and got dressed wanting to see the pup.

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• mik3la

He wanted to comment on that going out thing which was kind of strange since he told him yesterday that he wasn't allowed to sneak out or anything. Things just get more confused. At that moment the door at his room opened and Yukie entered with a basket with something alive in it. Ginto frowned but soon he smelled the little one in the basket. Curious he made an effort to get out of bed, dressing up the robe nearby and moved closer to look inside the basket. 

Oh my god it is adorable but ... what's wrong? he asked in a whisper looking worried. 

“Oh I can answer that!” Ayme replied as he peeked at the baby. “Seems he’s got Yukies personality” Ayme added taking the joke where he could as Yukie sighed and tapped Aymes nose as a warning.

”he’s not thriving and doesn’t care to be held or nurse. Normally at this point the elders would step in...since they aren’t around anymore I’ve decided to take over and see if I can do anything” Yukie replied as he carefully picked up the small infant who growled cutely in protest at being moved.

”are you sure he’s not okay? He seems fine to me” Ayme asked his eyes watching the cute infant happily as Yukie cradled the child to his chest and just held him close his hand rubbing the babies back.

”I assure you he’s not thriving enough to be placed in a home. We like our pups to be able to thrive and not cause the new parents stress” Yukie explained to Ayme knowing he hadn’t ever seen the nursery.

Ginto frowned. 

Bullshirt ... he said looking at Yukie and the baby. Not stress the parents? Then why not giving them a grown ass child who can work and pay the bills,  he said feeling angry at that stupid idea. Having a child is stressful no matter what. That means this baby is not sick or anything else. The only problem is that you guys here are to stupid to know how a family should be like he said quickly taking the baby from Yukie smiling at it but then he stopped realizing what he just said. 

I-I'm sorry ... I-I didn't mean it like that ...he said quickly holding the pup in his arms holding his little hand. 

“Ouch” Ayme mumbled as he looked at Yukie who only seemed hurt by the words as he looked at Ginto.

”your always so perfect in way you do aren’t you. At least I’m trying to figure it out and learn instead of just abandoning it.” Yukie replied his voice full of hurt at how cold his mate was being to him the last few days. “I’m trying to break years of rules and it’s not easy.” Yukie added before turning away. “I’m going to go make it’s food.” Yukie mumbled wanting to just leave the room his heart broken and hurting.

“saying sorry doesn’t fix something like that...you don’t think we wanted a family.” Ayme added watching Yukie who had seemed so excited to try and help the poor baby. “Yukie wants all the infants to succeed in a family placement and that includes making sure they can eat well and thrive if they can’t he’s wanting to keep them until they are ready.” Ayme added as he looked through the basket and brought out a warm blanket for the pup. “It’s not like he had a mother he lived with the elders at a young age...he’s trying his best to take on a role he was never allowed to have. The fact he spent his morning learning and got their trust to even take the baby is more then enough to prove he wants to have a better pack and change.” Ayme finished looking at the small pup with a small frown not knowing enough about the baby to even hold it.

He cursed himself for being so stupid and for not having a filter to his mouth sometimes. Watching how Yukie left made his heart hurt too. Sighing he looked at Aymer fully understanding what he was talking. Seeing him trying to hold the little bud he smiled. Place your arm like this, and this one like this, he said showing him how to hold the little one. I'll go and try to talk with him, he said taking a deep breath as he walked out the room and headed to the kitchen. 

Hey you, he said gentle as he entered the kitchen seeing Yukie trying to prepare food for the little guy he brought home. I'm really sorry for earlier, he started saying as he walked closer to him standing behind him. As he felt the other was still upset and with good reason he bite his lip and wrapped his hands around his waist, resting his forehead on Yukie's back. I really am sorry for what i said before .... I'm not mad at you or anything ... that just slipped without thinking, he sigh holding him tight. 

“I understand but it doesn’t fix the pain I feel inside” Yukie replied carefully stirring the milk over a low heat to make sure it wouldn’t burn. “You like Ayme more and I can see it, he’s nicer and more approachable” Yukie added not looking at his mate as he focused on his task and checked the temperature before adding the milk to a bottle and broke away from the hug. “...Ayme should learn to feed him first, besides I have a few other things to do” Yukie added setting the bottle down near Julius clearly not comfortable being around him at the moment his eyes just full of rejection and pain with how the last three days had gone.

That's n-.. but before he could say anything more the other left the kitchen with the milk bottle to get it in the room and give it to Ayme. leaving him in the kitchen alone. I like you too idiot, he whispered to himself as he was left alone in the kitchen. He turned to the counter and leaned on his hands sighing, not knowing what he could do to make the other understand that he liked him too. Damn it, he was the one he approaced in the club that night. He was the one that fucked first and marked him. Practically he was his mate. And he liked him when he was rough and agressive with him, making it all more fired up. But now Yukie seemed changed and wasn't that passionate-agressive and there was the whole pack thing that messed things up. It was a lot to process to accept and it was hard for him to but he didn't reject him or anything. If that had been the case then he wouldn't have fucked the night before. But he let him, he needed his rightful mate. Ayme was nice yes, but it wasn't directly his mate. He didn't marked him, Yukie did. Running a hand through his hair he sigh hopping that he will figure out something to do about it and show Yukie that he cared about him a lot. 

Returning to his room he saw the two males trying to feed the baby. The picture only made him smile as they both were clumsy with it. He had before cared for other pups in his own pack and he learned as a child how a baby should be taken cared of, in case he found a woman mate and would have heirs. But having male mate that idea was out of the question. That idea made his heart hurt a little, making him think about his own pack and how they were doing. Were they alright? Sky didn't called him so they should be. But he couldn't help it being worried. 

I think this pup gained a family, he said in a low voice, having a sad smile on his face. He remembered what Yukie had told him about the breeding when he spoke with Yu. And seeing Ayme and him with the baby, and how they were with one another, maybe he was the intruder here. Maybe Ayme and Yukie were supposed to stay together and become a pair. Who knows what plans the elders had. They were all twisted. But this could make sense. 

Would it be okay if ... he bite his lips .... I will have to check on my pack. Will call for Sky to come pick me up tomorrow if that's okay with you, he said talking to Yukie. 

“He already has a family lined up with brothers and a sister” Ayme Ayme replied with a smile as he doted on the young child.

”...your leaving?” Yukie asked as he looked at Julius not liking his mate was so eager to get away and go home. “I thought I could at least show you the pack home but I get that your busy you’ve been away for awhile” Yukie replied knowing that it wasn’t fair to keep his mate away from his home and family.

You can...show it to me another time ... i just .... i've been away from my pack more than their used to, he started saying looking at the little one and how well he was eating his milk. He was healthy enough to be in a family. 

I know Sky hasn't called to report but ... i cannot stop thinking about them, he said taking a deep breath holding his hands together. As you are worried about your pack so am i , he finished sighing. 

Why was it hurting so much to say all that. He was missing his pack but deep down he didn't want to leave them. Especially Yukie that was still upset. 

“I understand your pack is very important to you” Yukie replied trying his hardest to hide the hurt in his voice as he gently took the baby. “Why don’t we go out you down for a nap little sir?” Yukie asked carrying the baby off to a makeshift nursery to change and rock him to sleep.

“you’ll come back right?” Ayme asked after Yukie had left the male unsure of what to do or say since it wasn’t his place.

Seeing Yukie with the little one in his arms and talking like that to him, made his stomach flop. He wanted that. He wanted a child. He had wanted with his mate but now his mate was a male and that was impossible. He was never going to have one of his own with mate. As Yukie left the room, Ginto had tears in his eyes when Ayme asked him about returning. 

I .... I'll try, he smiled sadly. I don't know how to make Yukie see that i like him too and not just ..., he looked at Ayme then away, walking pass him to look for clothes to change. I know nothing right now honestly .... I want Yukie to be okay again in this ...relationship but i don't know how to make that happen. And i have to take care of my pack aswell. We were talking before about binding the two packs but ... right now ... with all that is happening ... i don't know anymore, he said finishing dressing up taking his phone sending a message to Sky telling him to come get him, since he was the only one who knew the address. 

Can you tell Yukie that .... I'm sorry for what i said and how i made him feel. That wasn't my intention. I do care for him, he said smiling sadly as he leaned and kiss Ayme on the cheek , walking out of the room, heading outside to wait for Sky. 

“It would mean more coming from you” Ayme mumbled with a sigh as he went back to Yukie not caring to pass on a message that should have been passed by Yukies mate.

Sky arrived rather quickly and as he jumped in the car his eyes looked at the building that he was leaving behind, trying to breath as he felt his heart sink darkness. He was confused and didn’t know what to do anymore.

“Are you alright?” Sky asked looking at him and back at the road.

“Yeah … just … overwhelmed I guess” he said crossing his hands over his chest, leaning on the window. “Wake me up when were home” he said closing his eyes feeling his body getting hot again as he was still in heat but was trying to keep it under control.

“You didn’t took your medicine” said Sky and it wasn’t a question but a statement as he was feeling the scent the other was giving, trying to focus on the driving and on the road.

“I forgot” he said simply closing his eyes sighing.

The drive remained silence till they reached their headquarters and tried to calm everyone down. Taking his medicine he started to work on the paper stack that was on his desk, trying to finish it as soon as possible. The businesses that they were running were starting to go down, food was lesser and apparently there was a new rogue pack in town that was causing problems. His guards had spotted them and stated that they were not new but that they were from yukies pack. He remembered what he said before in the house. His pack is now divided. Cursing he instructed the others to try and not harm them to bad , but if necessary they can fight them as they are not members of Yukies pack.

As the days pass, his heat was over, which meant he was away from his mate more than a week but he couldn’t just go away or anything. Biting his lip he decided to call in and see if Yukie was home. He had the phone number from one of the pack members that were staying there.

The phone rang making his heart skip a beat with each sound. The waiting was killing him.

“Mmh hello?” Ayme mumbled tiredly as he answered the phone having just woken up from a nap. “If your calling for Yukie he’s out of the house at the time” Ayme added having just assumed it was another work call. Sitting up he sighed and yawned. “He will call when he’s ready to return to work he’s taking the week off” Ayme added knowing Yukie was hiding somewhere in the house due to smelling his scent. 

Edited by Yukonwolfspirit

Ginto hold his breath as he heard Ayme's voice listening carefully. Yukie took time off from work? But he would never miss work unless

"Ayme is me .... Do you really not know where Yukie is?" he asked taking a deep breath hopping that the other would tell him what was happening and where he could find him. He needed to talk with him. 

“Mmh nice to hear from you again” Ayme mumbled to Ginto as he sighed with a happy yawn. “he’s somewhere in the house and has been sleeping for the last two days so I’m sure he’s just sleeping somewhere if you can let me check.” Ayme added slipping on some pants and a tank top as he wandered the house before knocking on a door.  “You have a phone call if you want to answer it?” Ayme asked only to hear shuffling and a low growl. “Still feeling sick?” Ayme asked with a frown not sure if he should push Yukie into doing anything.

He waited patiently as the other moved around the house hearing him speak and a growl on the background. Sick?!

"What do you mean by sick? What's wrong with him Ayme?" he asked worried not understanding what had happened in those few days. He left them both healthy and all. What happened in the meantime. 

"I'll come over" he said quickly leaving a note for the rest of the pack and took the keys of the car, trying to remember the way. "I'll be there in 30 min max. Talk to you then" he said quickly hanging up the phone. 

“Yukies immune system is crap and he’s been picking up shifts helping train new pack members at the daycare. At most he probably got a cold.” Ayme replied only to notice Ginto had hung up on him halfway through in his panic. “You should shower seems Gintos making a house call.” Ayme added only to get a pillow weakly thrown at him.

“Fuck.....off.....” Yukie snapped as he groaned while sitting up in the bed. “I told you to turn off my phone and not answer it” Yukie added with a small huff as Ayme helped him into the shower and helped him clean off the sweat from his week in bed. 

“There’s no shame in accepting medical help from Yu. You body needs it despite how good it is at healing your pretty powerless when you push yourself to hard. It’s been over three days it’s time to call Yu” Ayme admitted as he washed Yukies hair.

“I’m fine....just my lungs” Yukie added as he carefully replaced the mask knowing all to well Ayme was right at this point and he couldn’t just wait on his body to fix itself. As he finished his shower with Ayme alongside him who was more then happy to shower with him. They both dressed and with some assistance Ayme had the staff help move Yukie out of the room and in the garden for some fresh air until Yu could get over to help with medicine and a basic checkup since Ayme was sure it wasn’t a cold.

Ginto took the car and drove using the GPS that had still saved the address of the pack. He was there in lest than 20 minutes. Parking the car he felt rather quickly his mate scent and fallowed it, using his wolf tracking skills. 

"Hey there" he said to Yukie walking slowly towards him, sitting near him on the bench. He lifted his hand reaching for his shoulder, placing it gently. "Have you spoke with a doctor about your condition?" he asked visibly worried. 

“It’s a childhood condition I just need to make sure not to push myself to hard. I ended up doing some teaching and most likely caught a cold” Yukie replied with a small smile as he removed the hand from his shoulder and held it close. “Trust me I’m not dying just feel a touch weak and I’m really tiered when this happens” Yukie added as one of the maids brought a chair out for Ginto. “Aymes just worried. It’s something we don’t share in any way of form he heals like normal werewolf and is really healthy. From my understanding he lucked out in the womb and got more of the healthy nutrients.” Yukie added with a small laugh as the maid came over and whispered in his ear that Yu was waiting for him when he was ready.

” Honestly I can heal wonderfully, hell I can even regenerate if needed.When it comes to doing that the only backlash is that I have a long recovery when it comes to energy and health if I do that. And I easily catch colds and can get sick so I have to be a touch careful.” Yukie explained with a small sigh not wanting to go visit with Yu and get scolded. “Like I told Ayme it feels like just a cold and it will pass” Yukie explained as he relaxed by his mate.

Even if its just a cold, you shouldn't push yourself like that , he said placing his hand over the others looking at him, feeling his own heart beats bumping his chest like crazy. He had been super worried and still was. He knew how sensible Yukie was and how hard it was to recover from anything. 

Have you seen a doctor? We should go and see a doctor right now and you have to rest, he said quickly getting up still holding the others hand, trying to think about something, or better said , someone. Have you told Yu how you feel? He should know what to do to get you better. We need to call him, he said quickly looking at Yukie still worried. 

He was scared. He never saw Yukie like that before and that was scaring him like hell. He didn't want to lose him. He was his mate and he loved the guy despite their arguments and all. 

“I’ve already been called and from what I’ve been told he has developed a cold” Yu replied with a small sigh as he carried his medical bag on his shoulder. “Should we have our checkup now?” Yu asked only getting a scowl from Yukie.

”I’d prefer inside where it’s a touch warmer” Yukie mumbled as he got up and mentioned for his mate to follow him. Despite his light cough made it back inside and to his bed. Yu looking at Yukie frowned a little and started by listening to his heart and lungs.

GInto looked at Yu in releaf , knowing that if he was here he was going to take good care of Yukie even if he is that stubborn. 

He fallowed the two inside and stayed quiet for the whole period of the check up, sighing heavy at the end as he was holding his breath without thinking. 

Will he be okay? he asked YU when he thought he was done with the check up. 

“Yukie normally is fine after being sick. No matter how sick he gets he bounces back, he always has.” Yu stated as he set down a bottle of pills for Yukie. “A round of antibiotics should help and clear up the infection in his lungs. After that all I can say is just wear a mask in public to keep from getting sick and start taking vitamins to help boost your health. Being sick happens and it’s going to happen again and again. It’s not uncommon for him to get simple colds it’s when he doesn’t rest or care for his health it gets this bad the weight loss and lack of strength is due to being so careless” Yu explained with a sigh as he looked over at Ayme who was peeking in. “Your next for a health check.” Yu added as he drug Ayme off to give him a checkup leaving Yukie and Ginto alone.