Full moons curse. (Closed to mik3la and Yukonwolfspirit 18+)

Yukonwolfspirit

<Ginto still had his clothes one> 

No ... no ... don't call him ... i'll .... I'll be fine, he said taking deep breath letting the cold watter run on his body through the fabric of clothes. 

I just need to cool down...ngh...ha...ha, he leaned on the shower wall trying to focus on controling it somehow. 

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• mik3la

(Ah! My bad)

”...you shouldn’t get cold that way we do have a walk in freezer” Ayme replied before being hit with that damn smell that would drive any male insane. “Ah...your heat” Ayme whispered as he stood watching Ginto.

Ginto looked panicked and flustered at Ayme that caught his heat scent, which only made him cursed between his lips. 

I shouldn't .... i forgot the date ... ha...ha...he groan holding the fabric from around his chest in his fist as his heart started to race in his chest, making him dizzy. This should help ngh... he groan again refering to the cold water. But guess not that well as before i was marked, he added looking at Ayme. 

I don't like ... closed spaces, he added in a whisper leaning his head on the wall breathing hard. 

Ayme ... he groan and moaned feeling his wolf wanting to get sex and let loose. he reached out his hand for the other pating. 

“...” Ayme looked at the male before him as he walked forward and turned off the water his hands working to strip off Gintos wet clothes. “Just focus on breathing.” Ayme whispered grabbing a towel and drying him off before carrying the male to the bed and tucking back under the covers. “We can do two things. I can get Yukie. You can have me. Or I can get you medicine” Ayme explained very gently and slowly.

Ginto groan when Ayme touched his body to undress him, and as he took him in his arms he clenched to the other, leaning his body more to him. But as soon as he was layed in bed and tucked in be looked flustered and already to dizzy to think clearly. He reached out and grabbed him by the collar, pulling him closer to him and pinned his lips against his, moaning between their lips. it felt so good to have him kissing me...god ....

I cannot wait ... i have you here already, he moaned between their lips, sneaking his tongue into his mouth, tasting him and groaning at the familiar taste as he wrapped  his arms around his neck.

“You better defend the shit out of me” Ayme replied back as he easily stripped off his pants and shirt and with a little jump was in the bed his body tangling with Ginto as their lips and bodies met in a heated dance.

Ginto moaned feeling the others body pinned to him. It felt so good to have him near him, even though he knew it wasn't actually Yukie but given the fact that they had slept together before and it was so good, his body was recognizing him as his other half wanting more. 

As his hands were wrapped around the others neck, one moved through his hair and the other on his back, holding him closer. Touch me..., he whispered arching his back, feeling his body tickling under his skin wanting more. More ... ha ... please .... he was like under a spell or something like that. Never till that moment did his heat hit that hard. 

“Ah~ Ill give you everything I can” Ayme whispered as he looked at Ginto and sat up a little his hands running over his body as he teased Gintos cock wanting to fuck him but he knew how to be patient.

Ginto moaned feeling his hands over his body reaching his most sensitive part, his cock, which was already hard as a rock. Don't tease...ngh...he whispered biting his lower lip growling in frustration wanting more. He remembered how the other made him feel before and he wanted that. Hard and wild. 

Being consumed with lust and desire he pushed the other other on the bed, climbing on top of him, pressing their lips together in a hungry kiss, feeling his erection hitting his back which made him moan in the kiss. 

Breaking the kiss, he ran a hand through his hair while with the other he possition his cock to his already wet entrance and sank with one swing, taking it all in. This action made his body shattered as he gasped and groan in pleasure. Fuck yes ...ha....ngh...he started to move his hips, moaning and growling at the same time, arching his back as it felt so good. 

“Ah god you feel good!” Ayme moaned his body trembling at the feeling of being back inside of Ginto. Groaning he gripped at the bedsheets his hips wiggling a little in a desperate attempt to get his lover to ride him faster and harder. “Ah fuck me” Ayme groaned as he looked over at the door Yukie having come up to check on Ginto. Sighing softly Yukie looked at the two before crawling behind his mate his hand gently wrapping around Gintos member to pleasure his body more. 

“You should have said you where in heat” Yukie mumbled feeling so hurt and left out by his mate his heart breaking inside as he refused to meet Aymes eyes or Gintos.

Arhh...he moaned leaning against the others chest as his body trembled by the second attention his cock was getting. He wasn't thinking anymore of what was happening. He just wanted to feel everything. 

It ....It just happened ngh....ha....ahhah....Movong his hips up and down only to slam his ass against the others as he took him deeper, trying to move faster than before. 

One hand remained on Aymes chest while the other moved behind him to Yukies neck and up the hair. 

Oh god ...ha.....ngh....its ...so ... different than before ...ngh...ha...ahha....harder .... he groan licking his lips as his mouth was dry from all the gasps he took with each thrust. 

<i have to go in town so the next reply will come later>

“Every time we fuck is different” Yukie replied as he continued working his lovers cock his hand helping Ginto ride Ayme at a better pace. “Aymes absolutely smitten with you~ he can’t even react” Yukie whispered mentioning to the poor man moaning and gripping at the sheets under them as his cock continued to be pleasured.

Ha....ahha...ngh...ha ....ha ... he groan stopping from riding, just moving his hips round and round, feeling the others cock inside him rubbing his walls that were sending delicious electroshocks through his body. He couldn't move anymore as his legs were getting numb. I cannot ....move..ha...anymore....ngh....ha...he patted his breath leaning on the others chest. Didn't ...ha..you had to leave...ha..., he looked at Yukie still flustered as his body wanted to be rambed hard. 

“ I did, but I could smell you outside of the house” Yukie replied with a small sigh as he unzipped his pants as Ayme pulled Ginto closer their cocks now pressed against each other as Yukie slipped his own member in. “I can tell your smell better that anyone else” Yukie replied as he truly fucked Ginto his hips thrusting his cock deeper and deep inside his mate.

”be gentle~” Ayme groaned not wanting Ginto to be to squished between them as his own hips ground against Gintos cock causing him to moan at the friction.

”don’t worry I will be nice. Ginto doesn’t allow me to bite” Yukie explained obeying his mates rules while looking at Ayme who only blushed and hid behind Ginto a little more his arms wrapping around the mans neck.

W-Wha.....oh ...arhh....ngh...fuck...ngh...he moaned loudly feeling the others cock pushing inside him alongside the others, making his whole stretch even more as he pushed all the way in. Jesus fuck ...ngh....biting his lips as his body shattered at the feeling of having two cocks inside him, making him melt between them two. And to add even more, the attention that his cock own cock was getting was driving him even more crazy. 

God yes ...ngh...ha..ahh...ha.... so good....ngh...he lost control completely as his hips started moving feeling them both rub his insides, as his cock was dripping pre cum. He was so close that he thought he was going to die. It was so intense, so fucking more intense than he ever felt before. 

Move....god please move ...ngh...ha....

Yukie groaning continued to move his hips thrusting deeper and faster all the while pushing Aymes cock deeper inside alongside his own cock. Pinning Ginto down more with his arms Ayme kissed the male deeply his tongue mingling with his mates as Yukie crawled more onto the bed to fuck Ginto even deeper. “Do you like it that much~” Yukie asked while teasing his mates balls.

He leaned down kissing Ayme, letting him explore his mouth making him moan even louder as the other was pushing deeper and faster, making him grab the sheets tight into his fists. His body was moving on its own back and forth, meeting the others thrust making it hit the right spot. 

Mmmm....fuck yes ...ah...ngh...oh god....ah...ha..ha..ngha...he arched his back feeling his body about to explode and letting him fall off the cliff of pleasure. Fuck...just there ....ha...ha...fuck...ha...yes ...yes ....faster. ...damn...ha...almost there ...jesus....ngh...ngh...he pushed himself more into the others thrust feeling them both rubbing inside him, reaching his sweet spot and hitting it regularly. His stomach curled inside, flipping on all places as he felt the spasms of his orgasm reaching high point. 

Fuck...arrghhh!!! he cried as he arched his back as he reached the final cliff of extazy, letting his body shatter between them both. 

Yukie and Ayme moaned with pleasure before coming and in exhaustion just laid by their mate there bodies worn and tiered as the three snuggled in pure bliss.

Ginto was exhausted by the whole thing. His body was still under the after glow of his orgasm that he just got from them both. He fell asleep instantly as he was cuddled in between them both. 

~NEXT DAY~

“Still have work?” Ayme asked as Yukie groaned at the thought. 

“somewhat I have to go pick up a few things and check in at the nursery. Apparently they have a weaker pup and want me to make a call on what to do” Yukie mumbled to Ayme both still laying in bed with Ginto.

He didn't know what time it was or how long he had slept. All he new was that his whole body was still numb and sore. Hearing voices on the background he tried to wakeup and opening his eyes he saw the both guys near him, talking. Opening his eyes completely, he blinked a few times frowning and then the event of last night came into his mind making him blush. He was feeling so embarrassed that he just couldn't believe how the heat made him react. 

Then you should go to work, he said covering his face so that he could hide his blushing. 

“Yeah yeah I know you just want me gone” Yukie replied with a sigh his heart still hurting at the feeling of his mate hating him. Getting up Yukie could tell when he wasn’t wanted and got dressed to go deal with today’s issue. Once somewhat put together Yukie left leaving Ayme and Ginto alone.

”your rather cold to him. I can’t understand it I’m the one who lied and betrayed you...but your punishing him” Ayme replied as he stayed in bed knowing Yukie must be in pain being rejected so much by his mate.

Ginto looked from under the blanket as Yukie got up and ready leaving them alone. He sigh running his hand through his hair. 

I'm ...not cold ... I know he has important stuff to do and that's why i told him to go now, he said trying to move but his body fight back making him groan. His whole body was sore. 

You're not forgiven either, he said looking at him. What happened last night was .... a moment of weakness .... it was the heat ....n-nothing more, he said quickly feeling his face getting hot, possible red, at the memories from last night. He just didn't know what had gotten into him. He knew it was the heat but ... was it really just that? 

Look .... this got me off guard. Didn't expect the heat to hit me now and neither at that intensity. It never had been like that. I ... I just need time to trust you guys again, he said averting his gaze from him, playing with the blanket. 

“Despite what your saying I still feel your falling for us. But we will respect your wishes” Ayme added with a small smirk before hopping out of bed smugly as he went to shower. “I’m using your stuff.” He yelled out to Ginto as he got cleaned up and came out in just a towel to look though the clothing options.

Ginto tried to sit up but his ass was still sore from last night so all he could do was sitting on one side, thinking about everything. Should he just accept all this and go on with his life? Could he trust them? What more secrets was he going to find out or what they were keeping from him? He was a sea of uncertainty that was making it impossible to just go blindly again in this twisted relationship. Another thing that was confusing him was ... how could someone have two mates? He only heard of one mate in a lifetime. But he had two? How was that possible. Yes they were kind of twins and all but .. was that normal in these situations? His head was swirling around all those questions making his heart hurt a little. Maybe i was cold with Yukie ... or was i not ... but , thinking about how i acted its making me feel bad .... oh god ... what the hell am i doing? What am i going to do with these two, he thought till the door from his bathroom was opened and Ayme came out half naked with only a towel over his hips. He gulped as his heat was still there. Normally his heat only lasted around  3 days and was light. But now, what he felt last night hasn't been light at all. It was overwhelming and he was afraid of that. 

As the other looked for clothes, he couldn't take his eyes away from him as he wandered his eyes up and down the others body. Even if they were alike, they were different. Ayme was more caring and loving while Yukie was more bold and aggressive, but a delicious aggressiveness. 

D-Do you know for how long we will stay here ... hidden? he managed to ask after mending his voice, but his eyes were still on the others body. He had a god damn hot body.