<3 Promises beyond Time <<hal7283 & mik3la>>

Guest mik3la

Hikaru smiled as he joined Keiko under the sheets, snuggling into his chest as he was held close. The warmth and steady beat of Keiko's heart had quite a calming effect and he soon find himself dozing off. A soft moan left his lips when he felt the gentle kiss on his forehead and he muttered: "You're gonna be a great dad too..." and soon fell into a dreamless peaceful sleep. For the next couple of days they finished cleaning up their home and arranged an appointment with the fertility doctor. And after visiting the clinic and left them with their "genetic material", things pretty much returned to normal, though Hikaru had quit his job and sent his time either working on his novel, or looking over the old scrolls and texts his past self had left them in the time capsule. This allowed him to remember some meditation techniques as well as useful spells he'd learned in the past life, which would certainly be helpful in the battles to come. 

On that day Hikaru woke up beside his lover, feeling well rested and refreshed. They've finished packing and preparing their trip to where Magatsu was sealed the day before and they've agreed to spend one last day to rest and recuperate before they set out on what would most definitely going to be the hardest battle they would ever fight in all of their life times. He turned his gaze towards his sleeping lover and for a while just enjoyed seeing Keiko's adorable sleeping face, but soon he found himself being in a mischievous mood and so he quietly and carefully moved under the sheets. It didn't take long for him to find Keiko's morning wood and freed it from the constraints of his pants. With a slight chuckle he extended his tongue and began running it along the shaft, he gave it a few goes before taking the whole member into his mouth and down his throat, sucking on it lovingly.  

As days went by after they cleaned the house and got to rest and charge their batteries, the news they got on the clinik made him have high hopes for their future together.

Now that they were back and seeing Hikaru focusing on getting better with his powers and knowledge, Keiko tried to gain more muscular power and to build up his body a little, making himself stronger.

Doing this intensly pass the week, Keiko was dead asleep not knowing what the other had in plan for him.

"Mmghh..." keiko groan and frown in his sleep at the sensatio  of someone touching him, feeling like a dream. Went he felt something wet around his morning erection he open his eyes wide then looking down and removing the sheet only to see Hikaru so eager for action.

"Ngh....damn it babe .... you could have woken me up ....ng...mgh..." he groan spreading his legs a little wider, making himself comfortable, resting his head back on the pillow, keeping his eyes on the other, moaning and groaning now and then at the sexy sight and pleasure the other was presenting.

"Nnn.. hmm.. fufu~~" Hikaru groaned joyfully as he saw his lover waking up and clearly enjoying the little surprise he put on for him. Instead of responding to what Keiko said with words however he decided his actions would speak louder, so he began bobbing his head up and down while keeping the suction on the man's cock. Each time he felt the hard pulsing member thrusting down his throat he would let out a lustful moan, doubtlessly making the blowjob more enjoyable by the vibration of his vocal cord. He gave it a couple more goes before he got up, standing over his lover he began undressing himself, which given how little he usually wears in doors wasn't a tall order at all. Soon enough his body was fully exposed for Keiko to see, of course including his own raging erection standing proudly between his legs. "Would you mind help me out as well?" Hikaru said as he got down but this time his groin was right above Keiko's face as he took Keiko's member in his mouth once more, while a hand reached for his ball sack and began rubbing with them playfully. 

His muscles tense when the other started sucking more powerful, making it hard to keep his eyes open. 

"Ngh....mgh...ha" he groan grabbing the pillow in his hand while with the other he brushed his hair aback. The guy was very skilful in what he was doing. This has been his weapon into luring him deeper into falling in love with him. He had made him feel so good that he couldn't imagine wanting someone else. Not to mention that they were actual soul mates from their previous lives. He juckle at the thought of how perverted Hikaru was but so was he. 

Sighing at the stopped motion on his hard on which was already leaking, being under that presure, he looked at his lover, watching his every move as he was undressing. Licking his lips at the sight if his beautiful body he just smirked seeing the erection the other had. That made him glad that he had that effect on him as well. 

"Would you mind help me out as well?"

Keiko smirked but didn't replied as he waited while Hikaru was turning around. He first placed his hand around the others lenght, feeling it pulsing in his hand and licking the rod to the tip a few times. Moaning when Hikaru took him back into his mouth, he took a deep breath and pushed the member down in his mouth, swirling his tongue around the head at first and then down the rod as it slided down, reaching his throat. In that possition it was easier to take him all the way to the base. 

He placed his hands on his buttcheks, holding him firmly as he bopped his head up and down. Moving his hands on the skin, he slowly spread the buttoks and reached with his fingers around the twitching rear, playing around it before inserting a finger. Keiko moaned with his mouth still full at the tightness the other has welcomed his finger, moving it slowly back and forth. 

Hikaru continued to gorge himself upon the delicious treat that was Keiko's manhood, letting it go down his throat again and again while he worked his lips and tongue to provide his lover with as much stimulation as he could give. The joyful moans raised in pitch when he felt his own member getting the attention that he desperately needed, Keiko's tongue was so skillful that he was soon leaking inside his lover's mouth. He was caught off guard however when Keiko began playing with his rear, and when he felt the finger pushing inside him he moaned out loudly and let Keiko's cock slip out of his mouth. "Aaaah~~ ha.. nn. I didn't ask you to do that~~" He whined seemingly in complaint, but the next moment he said: "Keep it up, and you'll get to enjoy it latter~~" 

After that Hikaru returned to pleasure his lover, now stroking the hot throbbing shaft with his hand while he moved to sucklle on Keiko's balls, he took one into his mouth and played with it with his tongue. 

"Aaaah~~ ha.. nn. I didn't ask you to do that~~"

Hearing his remark made him smile and suck him harder before taking the member out of his mouth taking a deep breath. "You started it babe" he smirked as he kept his hand on his pulsing member while the other was was still thrusting in and out.

"Keep it up, and you'll get to enjoy it latter~~" 

"That sounds promissing ...mgh..." he groan resting his head on the pillow stopping his hands from doing any other movement as the way the other started doing him made him loose his focuse for a second. Breathing harsh he pushed another  finger in the rear, getting him loose, preparing him for later. His other hand was keeping his thumb over its tip, not giving any other stimulation as it was hard to concentrate further. 

"F-Fucking hell mgh....ng...i'm about to ...mgh .... s-stop it ...ng...i'm c-cu...mgh....ha..." he shut his eyes trying to hold it in but he couldn't. His member was to sensitive at that kind of stimulation. He pulled his fingers out and grabbed Hikaru by his thighs as his body started trembling as he was trying to hold it in. But with the skills that the other has proven to have and the power that he had over him, Keiko's body shuttered as the wave of pleasure run through him, making him arch his back groaning loudly as he cum. 

"Ha ....i ...t-told ya ...ha...hah...." his body felt a little numb and ticklish at the same time as he was catching his breath after that orgasm. 

It was getting harder and harder to focus on Keiko's tool for Hikaru while his lower half was getting prepared by his lover's fingers, as those nimble digits stretched his entrance open he could feel the tingling sensation coming from his rear, ever eager for something harder and thicker to really fill him up. He moved back to suck on Keiko's cock and  managed to keep the suction strong as he bobbed his head up and down upon Keiko's manhood, and soon he was rewarded for his good work as he could feel Keiko's cock throbbing inside his mouth while releasing his precious seeds. "Umm.. n... ha~~ thanks for the treat~" Hikaru said as he let Keiko's member slip out of his mouth, but of course he was nowhere near satisfied himself so he quickly began licking and sucking on the half-hard member trying to get it back to its full glory. Once Keiko was hard again Hikaru got up to straddle him, with one hand guiding Keiko's erection he slowly sat down upon the hard rod.

"Hnn... ha.. aah...... Keiko.... your cock feels so... good~" Hikaru moaned as the hard rod stretched his entrance open and began filling him up. It's a feeling that he could never get enough of, becoming one with his love just made him feel... complete... He could probably live his whole life like this if all concerns about food and sleep were set aside. But then again he arguably love being inside Keiko just as much. As the entire member was sheathed inside, Hikaru began to rock his hip back and forth while looking down at Keiko with a seductive smile.

"N-ngh-not giving me a break ....ha...?" he asked chuckling as he looked at his lover turning his attention back to his member, not giving him a moment of breath, making him hard again. 

"Ghah...nmmm...oh f-fuck ...ngh...." Keiko groan as Hikaru slide down on him, taking him all in. Resting his hands on his waist, Keiko took deep breaths groaning at the others comment and soon movement, that made his groin twitch and puls inside the other with each thrust. 

"Ngh....fuck .... yes ..ha....feels...ah...good...ng...mmmmh" he closed his eyes, tightening his grip on his waist, watering his lips as he felt his mouth dry with each breath. 

Hikaru chuckled as he bounded on Keiko's cock and said: "Oh no.. ha... ahnn... I'm not letting you rest until.... nn..... until you've filled my belly up with your cum~" He leaned down and claimed Keiko's lips with his own in a loving, passionate embrace, all the while grinding his hip to bring more pleasure for the both of them. After a while he pulled away from the kiss and began really working his legs to bounce up and down on Keiko in a rapid pace. Each time he lift up his body and then sat down upon the throbbing hard rod inside him a lustful moan would leak out of his throat, his own tool bounced and jumped along with his movement and was spilling pre-cum all over Keiko's belly. 

"Ha... n... Keiko... Keiko~~" Hikaru called out his love's name in the midst of his lustful moans, his body shaking from the intense pleasures spreading from his rear. Eventually it built up enough to push him over the edge, and with a loud cry he slammed his hip down while leaning his head back, his body spasmed uncontrollably while strings of thick cum shot out of his cock, the first shot actually got on Keiko's face while the rest landed on his chest and belly. "Ha.. ah.. a.... ah.a.... ha....." He let out a deep satisfied sigh as he laid down on Keiko panting heavily.  

"Oh no.. ha... ahnn... I'm not letting you rest until.... nn..... until you've filled my belly up with your cum~"

Before he could react or reply something, Hikaru claimed his lips with a passionate kiss, making him groan, holding his hands on his hips and sinking his fingers in the flesh. 

Given the moment he received to breath, more like gasping for air, he remain still, with his hands still on the others hips holding him tight, letting him take the lead and ride him as he pleased. And fucking hell it was the best. The way his insides where wrapping around his cock was driving him closer to the edge. It was like a crazy technik to mess with his mind and body because of the given pleasure. 

Freeing one hand, he caught Hikarus erection, trying to keep up with his movement by adding stimulation to it, rubbing it up and down the rod, running his finger from time to time over the tip to remove the pre-cum and use it as lube. 

"Ha... n... Keiko... Keiko~~" 

"Hah....yes baby...ngh....i'm..ha...right h-here ...ha....ng...hmmm.....hah...." he groaned feeling his muscles tense around his cock as he was reatching deeper with each thrust. He places both hands on Hikaru's hips, touching his thighs up and down, as his breath was shaking and mouth was getting dry with each second that he was getting closer to his second orgasm. 

It didn't took long for Hikaru's body tensed even more and clanked around his cock, making it even harder to hold it back. As soon as Hikaru's body shaken and flipped his head aback, Keiko shot his semen inside him groaning louder in unison with his lover. As he was catching his breath he chuckle at the fact that a part of Hikaru's seed reached his face, but it didn't mind. 

"Ha.. ah.. a.... ah.a.... ha....."

Keiko remained still wrapping his arms around the other as they both were catching their breath. Even if he was sticky because of the cum on his chest and all but he was contempt to just stay there, letting his cock pulse a few more times, before completly emptying the load that was now leaking a little around his thing. 

The moment of silence was heavenly, leaving the room be filled with their heavy breaths. "God how much i love you" he whispered thightening his grip around the other, kissing his heair, sighing. 

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

"I love you too Keiko." Hikaru said as he licked the drop of cum off Keiko's face and smiled: "Sorry for the mess~ But feel free to repay the favor latter." He moaned slightly as he slowly moved off Keiko's body, letting his half hard member slid out of his rear. He then laid beside Keiko and just enjoyed his company as he caught his breath. After a while seemingly out of nowhere Hikaru muttered"I suppose we'll gonna have to be a lot sneakier when having sex once we have a kid huh?" He chuckled joyfully and said: "Honestly I still can't really imagine us being parents, like... we probably would need to find a bigger place so we have a room for.. him... her? Do you think it's gonna be a boy or a girl? We'll also need to do some research on the school districts and maybe decide where to live accordingly?" His eyes were filled with hope and excitement as he talked about their future. And suddenly he seemed to got struck with a sudden realization as he bolted up, looking down at Keiko with his eyes opened wide and exclaimed: "Oh god we're not even married yet! The paper work shouldn't take too long so we should do it like... right now!" 

Keiko smiled, holding the other in his arms, catching their breath. that was right. Their love bond could never be brocken. Even if some tried they will always come back to eachother. This was like a pair made in heaven. 

"I suppose we'll gonna have to be a lot sneakier when having sex once we have a kid huh?" 

that statement made Keiko laughed. Hikaru was right. Once a kid would come into picture they will have to be careful not to let the little one see them. That would be a awkward moments if they would happen.  "We will be careful" he smiled playing his fingertyps up and down the others bare back. He loved to touch the others soft skin and caresing it like that.

"Honestly I still can't really imagine us being parents, like... we probably would need to find a bigger place so we have a room for.. him... her? Do you think it's gonna be a boy or a girl? We'll also need to do some research on the school districts and maybe decide where to live accordingly?"

"I never thought i would be one because i never was sure of my previous partners. But with you i feel like i can do anything" he looked at his lover and kissed his lips softly. Hearing the joy and hope the other started to speak about the little one that wasn't yet born really gave Keiko hope for their future together. Already picturing them with the kid, going picnic, bringing him to school and all that stuff. It really would be a dream come true. 

"I thought about that and .... after all that happened in this place i thought that ... it would be the right time to close this chapter of our lives and look for another place to settle down. Maybe at the country side? Plus, i don't care what the kid will be, as long as its healty" he added tightening his grip around the other then sigh. Yeah, it was a beautiful dream. 

"Oh god we're not even married yet! The paper work shouldn't take too long so we should do it like... right now!" 

Keiko looked puzzeled at the other at his sudden burst up and then laughed his heart out at his reaction. "Oh god babe hahaha" he said still laughing but then pulled him down to kiss his lips tenderly. "that's the least bit of problem that we have, don't you think?" he said looking into his eyes. "But we can do that now now if you want it to be done before the baby. I'll never wished for anything than spend my life with you" he added taking a deep breath continuuing. "Will you do me the honor to have me by your side for the rest of your life?"

Even if the moment wasn't romantic like in the movies, it was a moment of theirs. 

Hikaru was caught off guard when Keiko pulled him down for the tender kiss, immediately he felt like his entire body started to melt from the warmth of the other. As he listened to what Keiko said he found himself filled his happiness and joy. He found himself getting a little teary eyed from the heartful confession coming from Keiko and nodded: "Yes of course Keiko. I'll love nothing more than spending the rest of my life at your side. Actually even more than that. I'd be at your side for now and ever, for this life time and the next, then the next, and countless life times after. Even death didn't do us part the last time around so nothing could ever separate us." He snuggled closer into Keiko's arms and returned the earlier kiss with one of his own. The kiss started slow and gentle, but it soon became clear that Hikaru had no intention of keeping it that way. His tongue ventured into Keiko's mouth and danced with its counterpart. All the while his hands roamed across Keiko's body until he got a good grip of Keiko's butt. He then pulled away from the kiss and said: "But right now... I just want to feel you... be one with you.. again and again..."

"But right now... I just want to feel you... be one with you.. again and again..."

"Always and forever" he whispered embracing him back with love and happiness in his heart.

The night went on, letting them get only little time to rest, but it was enough after such a passionate night, full of emotions and desires. It was a blessing and the chapter of a new beginning together. He had hope that their lives would be prosperous and all, with their kid or kids to their side till they were old and cranky. 

The morning came rather quickly, as the sun light that came through the window made Keiko grumble in noisance as he didn't want to get up, being to comfortable where he was in that moment. At his soul mates side. Where he always had been. But finally he had to open his eyes and get up as they had a long way to go today and finish the job once and for all. It all was left in their hands after all since the people around them didn't know what was actually happening. They became like the guardians of humans even if they where only human themselves. 

Rubbing his eyes with his free hand he looked at his sleepy love and smile. He was the luckiest man in the world to have such a loving person by his side. And he was going to protect him, no matter what. 

"Good morning beautiful. It's time to get up" he whispered in the others ear, kissing his neck and shoulder softly. 

"Umm... it's morning already...?" Hikaru groaned as he rubbed his eyes, sitting up he turned towards Keiko and pressed a soft kiss on the man's cheek. "Good morning Keiko. What do you want for breakfast?" He said as he slipped off the bed and stretched while he began making his way to the kitchen. He cooked a nice hearty breakfast for the journey ahead, and after making sure they've packed all the gear needed they embarked on their journey to their fated battle. According to the records Hikaru left himself from his past life, their last battle with Magatsu happened at a remote village deep in the mountains. They weren't able to defeat the demon however so Hikaru resorted to seal it away. But this time they'll finish what they've started so many life times ago. 

The trip was rather arduous, as the location was even more remote than Hikaru's home town. In a way the experience was rather similar, even down to the dread Hikaru was feeling. And of course just like the last time he went home with Keiko by his side, his presence really helped sooth his nerves. They went as far as public transportation would take them and got off the bus at a desolate crossroad, and from there it took them another hour to reach an abandoned tunnel. By then the sky had already went dark and they had to use flashlights to show the way. Hikaru gulped nervously as he looked through the fences blocking the entrance and into the dark tunnel as he took Keiko's hand, holding tightly and said: "Let's go Keiko. The village should be on the other side of this." 

They were slowly getting tired from all the walk down from the station till up here and they still had to keep on going. Holding the others hand tightly he kepped his flashlight up ahead to make more light alongside Hikaru's flashlight. His heart was pounding inside his chest and pulsing through his ears. The silence of the tunel was deadly and anoying at the same time. They really needed to hurry and get out faster. Being already dark outside it was hard to see where the exit was. But lucky for them, they reached the exit fast, letting them stand on an upper hill that was above the small town that Hikaru was talking about. 

"Is that the one?" he asked even if he already knew the answer to that. That was their finale destination and solve this once and for all. 

Taking a deep breath, he looked around and discover a path that lend to a bridge which was leading to the town. He hold Hikaru's hand tighter and lead the way to town.

Hikaru nodded at Keiko's question as he looked at the deserted town. The place was creepy to say the very least and the foul stench of curses and death made it clear that the seal that was holding Magatsu here had weakened significantly. Yet surprisingly there were no sign of Rikiya, nor any monsters or demons which he was almost sure would jump at them the moment they arrived. Hikaru tightened his grip on Keiko's hand and together they ventured forward. Shortly after they arrived at what appeared to be a small shrine in the middle of the town. 

"This is it..." Hikaru said as he walked towards the small alter. He reached out his hand and closed his eyes, as he began reciting the incantation a faint glow came out of his hand, then a tear suddenly occurred in the very space in front of them which quickly began to expand and swallowed up the two of them. And the next moment they were standing in the middle of a field of red spider lily as far as the eyes could see. Dark clouds loomed above their heads as a massive blood red moon shined its menacing light onto the world. And in the middle of it all stood a massive stone, it's surface was covered in what looked like black veins, ever pulsing, throbbing, leaking out black ooze which stained the surrounding ground black as well, and right beside the pulsing rock stood none other than Rikiya, who was wearing the priest outfit he fought Keiko in from last time. 

"Took you guys long enough. I was starting to get bored!" Rikiya said with his usual smile. Knocking on the large rock beside him he said: "And my associate here is getting restless!"

"Rikiya...!" Hikaru groaned as he stared at the man furiously. This man who was supposed to be his blood relative in more ways than one had chosen a path of evil and chaos, as much as he hated him for what he's done, not only to Issac, but more importantly to Keiko. Part of him felt somewhat responsible for what this man has become. If they've defeated Magatsu all those years ago could thing have turned out differently for him? Not that his regret or sympathy would change what he was about to do. He said: "Last warning Rikiya, abandon this foolish path of darkness and walk away. Or I will simply cut you down along with your "associate"!"

"Oh~~ so passionate and energetic! You'd think that so many lifetimes worth of memory would mellow someone out a bit. I guess not." Rikiya shrugged half heartedly and said: "And besides, I am not here to stop you. In fact, I am here to help you bring my associate down."

"Help? You expect us to believe that?" Hikaru exclaimed. 

"Believe it or not it's the truth." Rikiya said as he turned to look at Keiko: "Last time we met you asked me how could I possibly work with that demon and expect him not to kill me once he's free. Like I said, I don't. I fully expect him to destroy me once he get the chance, which was why I fully intended to kill you two, absorb your powers and then kill the demon myself, at least, that was my plan A. But since you two were too stubborn to die, it's time for my plan B. If you can't beat them, join them, right?" As he spoke he opened his arms and slowly walked towards the two. Cautiously Hikaru drawn out his dagger and pointed towards Rikiya. Tension continued to build as the young man approached until Hikaru's dagger was literally pointed at Rikiya's chest with the tip of the blade just barely piercing his skin and drew a drop of blood. 

"See? I mean you no harm. Now would you mind letting that demon over there free already so we can all gang up on his sorry ass?" Rikiya said. 

Hikaru turned towards Keiko for assurance, and after a moment of silence he sighed and put down the knife. "Alright Rikiya. We'll deal with you later." He turned his gaze towards the pulsing rock which was the heart of this space and began lifting the seal. Soon the pulsing of those black veins accelerated while the stone started to crack, eventually leading to an explosion of splinter rocks and black ooze, followed by a indescribable expanding mass of eyes, fangs, teeth, tentacles and what appeared to be half a human face the size of a truck, roaring furiously while babbling nonsense. 

"That's... Magatsu?" Hikaru muttered in disbelief. The demon he remembed was certainly monstrous and evil, but he was equally intelligence and charismatic, but the thing in front of him was different. It was darkness, hunger and hatred incarnate, so much so that none of what resembled reason or sanity remained. 

"This is part of the reason why I could survive this long while dealing with it." Rikiya chuckled almost joyfully: "The centuries of imprisonment had long driven that monster insane. It's now more of a huge chunk of dark energy than an actual demon. All I had to do was guide the fragments of what leaked out of the seal and feed it from time to time, and it naturally regurgitated all the power I needed. But.. it's getting tiresome to keep it in check." 

"While insane or not, that thing clearly wants us all dead!" Hikaru said as the flood of tentacles began rushing towards them. He quickly put up a barrier while pouring his light into Keiko and cried: "Watch out Keiko! It's more powerful than anything we have faced!"

• 2 weeks later...

Keiko was keeping his guard up as the other started to recite the prayer and soon he looked around, feeling tense all of a sudden. And he really had a motive to be tensed. In front of them, under the blood moon there was the stone where the demon was buried, covered in veins and leaking black ooze and stains like blood. Right near that stone was Rikiya with a smirk on his face. God how he wanted to wipe that smirk off his face.

He clenched his teeth, keeping his eyes on the other and the stone at the same time. Who knew what games the other was playing again and they weren’t paying attention. He had to be careful and keep Hikaru safe. And with Rikiya, they never knew what to expect. Especially since they found out that he was a descendance as Hikaru was from their clan. He really couldn’t still get it how the other turned like that but he wasn’t going to pity him nor find excuses.

When the other said that he was there to help them getting Magatsu down it made him frown in confusion. What the hell was he playing? Keiko just couldn’t believe him as the other continued talking. When Rikiya started walking towards them Keiko pulled out the sword stepping next to Hikaru, pointing the tip towards the other. As the other got closer and closer, Keiko was tense and ready for anything but the other didn’t make any move. He just stopped right in front of Hikaru’s dagger with no intention of moving more. His own sword was pointing to his stomach.

The blick moment that Hikaru locked eyes with him, sighing, he understood that there was no time for this. They had to finish the other and end this. Even if he didn’t liked the idea of trusting the other he decided to trust Hikaru. “I’ll keep my eyes on you” he growled looking at Rikiya while checking Hikaru as he stepped closer to the stone to do the next incantation.

Once the explosion occurred Keiko looked to check on Hikaru, pulling him away from the thing that just came out of the stone looking confused and surprise at the same time. “Guess that’s his true after all” he responded to Hikaru’s comment about Magatsu’s form. Frowning he looked at Rikiya as he spoke not trusting him one bit.

When Hikaru shouted at him he tightened his grip on the sword and took a deep breath. Let’s finish this already” he muttered starting to rush towards the thing, jumping in the air and slicing with the sword a few tentacle before landing back on the ground. He had to duck a few attacks from the demon, although some did hit him hard, making him roll on the ground a few feet away. But he got back on his feet and continued the attach and slicing as much as possible, using the shield and power that Hikaru had poured into the sword to light it up.

Hikaru frowned as he quickly began casting spells to support Keiko, protecting him from the foul miasma of death that shrouded Magatsu's countless tendrils while blowing off the attacks coming from Keiko's blind spots, all the while fending off any tentacles coming his way. For Rikiya's part he used many similar spells Hikaru used to blow off Magatsu's tentacles, even summoned some monstrosities of his own from his shadows to combat against the mad demon. Hikaru groaned in agony as suddenly he felt a searing pain deep inside him, as if his very soul was being torn apart and devoured. The pain caused him to lose balance and let his defense down as a stray tendril came flying towards him.

"What's the matter Hikaru? Can't handle a little darkness?" Rikiya said as he sent one of his minions to block the tentacle for Hikaru then burned it to cinders with one of his spells. 

"I can handle whatever he throws at me Rikiya! How about you put more light into your spells and actually damage him?" Hikaru growled as he regained focus and began supporting Keiko again. Despite Rikiya's seemingly confident attitude, Hikaru noticed the cold sweat flowing down the young man's cheek and the heaviness of his breath. For a while they seemed to be at a stalemate, with neither side able to really advance. But slowly, inch by inch, Hikaru could feel themselves being pushed back. As the pain inside him grew ever more unbearable he could feel Magatsu's darkness growing ever larger by the moment while his own light dwindled. The cause of it was clear, namely the curse that demon had cast upon him from his past life, and now standing right in front of the source the curse began to progress much faster than usual. 

And then it came, an explosion of darkness as even the half face of Magatsu melted away and everything became engulfed in darkness. Before the last shred of light was devoured Hikaru saw Rikiya's body torn to pieces by the flood of tentacles and fangs. He managed to put up a barrier to protect himself but other than that he couldn't see, hear, feel, smell or taste a thing, other than the pain eating him from inside and the feeling of his power slipping away. At this rate all of them were going to die, no, not just them, but countless other innocent people who'd be devoured by this monstrosity. It was at that moment that a memory came to him, the memory of his past life, during those agonizing days as he struggled to cling to what little of himself was left while being eaten away by the curse, during those rare moments of clarity when he could remember the face and voice of his love, he'd wondered what he could have done differently during their fight against Magatsu. What could he have done to save not only himself from this terrible fate, but more importantly, Keiko? He remembered a spell, a last resort, something he'd forgotten because he'd never imagined himself ever using. Something he wished he had remembered to use, as it would have made a difference then, and it would sure make a difference now. 

"Keiko! It's up to you!" Hikaru cried out, not knowing if his lover would be able to hear him or not in this utter darkness and void. He poured everything he had into Keiko through the thin thread of connection they shared. Of course that meant he was left defenseless and before he knew it he felt a terrible pain in his chest, followed by a terrible emptiness at its wake. Moments latter there was suddenly a flood of light and the next thing he knew they were standing in that old abandoned shrine. The dark miasma had faded away and as the cold night breeze blew away the dark clouds the world was covered in a coat of gentle silver by the moonlight. 

"Kei...." Hikaru tried to call out but he was interrupted by a gush of blood in his throat. He coughed painfully as he looked down and realized that a large chunk of his torso was missing, like something had taken a massive bite. "Ah.." A short sigh left his lips as he collapsed into the puddle of his own blood. 

Keiko was trying to keep the tentacles away from Hikaru and also reaching to the main body of the demon, but everytime he was managing to get closer to the vesel, there was one tentacle that was throwing him in the other direction. Exhaustion was starting to take over his body with each blast of light and darkness that sorrounded them. 
A moment of dis-balance he felt and heard the other in pain which made him turn his head and jump closer to keep the minions away from him. This was getting nowhere and they weer loosing strenght with each strike they were making, while the demon was seeming it was doing just fine. Leaning on the sword to catch his breath in a spare moment as he looked at Rikiya when he commented about Hikaru. He hated the guy but in that moment it was a helping hand. Well, kind of. As Hikaru stated, darkness against darkness wasn't doing much to the demon. 

The explossion happened so fast making Keiko fly in the air as he was pushed by the blast a few feet away from Hikaru, spitting blood once he landed on the floor. The impact had been very powerful making more damage to him than before. When Keiko looked up front, in his dizzy sight he saw Rikiyas body being blasted into million of pieces, flying all around the room. There wasn't much left from the guy which made his gut twist as he realized that they stand no chance against the guy. They were going to die. That was it. And not just them, everyone. They couldn't stop the demon from ascending. They had failed. That was the end of it all. 

"Keiko! It's up to you!"

That sound and words made his blood froze instantly. He searched the area for Hikaru  and with disperation in his eyes and his body, he tried to move and to reach out to Hikaru as fast as he could. He knew what the other was going to do, and he didn't want it. Not giving him all the left power while he would be defenseless. Not him putting his trust in him to end this. They weren't able to do it in pair of 3. how could he think that giving him the power would help him defeat the demon all by himself. That was a crazy plan and he was not going to accept it. But before he coul take a step, a blast of light surrounded him and merged with him, regaining his strenght, healing his wounds and feeling more empowered than before. 

Once the merge was done, he looked at his hands , not believing that the other had went with that stupid plan. When he decided to continue walking towards Hikaru and looked back at him the whole life flew from his body at the sight of the scene in from of him. 
Hikaru being attacked leaving a large empty space in his torso. Keiko felt like he was going to faint, to die on the spot as well. That wasn't happening. That wasn't true. It was an ilussion done by the demon. He couldn't....right? 

But the couch and his name woke him up, giving him the imbold that he needed to sprint towards the other catching him before he hit the floor. Groaning in pain and not knowing what to do he looked panicked at his lover that was fading in front of him. 

"No ... please ... no ... God ... Hikaru! please stay with me!! oh god please !!! don't close your eyes ... come one baby!! ...ng...you're stronger that this ...please...please...please...." he started crying as he hold him in his arms, kissing his forehead and holding his hand in his, kissing the back of it. He was a mess. He lost himself in the desperation of the loss that he had to witness. 
"This wasn't right. This wasn't supposed to happen...Please love wake up ... I was the one supposed to die ... not you ...argh!!!" he creamed in pain. 
All this time a shield was formed around them, keeping anything else outside. he couldn't handle anything else if there was still something left. He was a mess. This had ripped a piece of his heart leaving him in pieces. This was worst than death. Tears were floating down his cheeks uncontrolably as he held Hikaru to his chest kissing his forehead. 

"NO!!!!!....HIKARU!!!!!" he cried out loud making the light if the shield shattering and blasting everything that surrounded them. It was like a enegery blasst , more powerful than anything. A blast so powerful that it had left the nearest towns without electricity. 
Keiko felt empty. He was nothing but a shell of what he was. His heart was shuttered in million of pieces leaving only a shell of himself behind. How could he leave this world without him? He was going to make the demon or whatever was left of him pay. 
With empty eyes he layed the body of Hikaru on the ground, carefully, not wanting to hirt him even more than he was, leaving one last kiss on his cold but still tender lips as another tear feel as he whispered: "I will end this for you love"

Taking a deep breath after he got up, turning every other emotion off, all besides anger and revenge. As he was still protected by the shield he took the sword, looking at it and then at the unalive Hikaru on the ground. "This is all for you love ...." he whispered taking a deep breath, turning his gaze to what was still left of the demon. This time he was going to end it. He was going to kill him. For everything that he has done. For every life that he took. In the previous life and in this one. He will never forgive him. Never. 

Soon the darkness that he still had inside burst out and merged with the light that Hikaru had transfered to him before he died. It soon merged with the sword making it glow even harder. Bright red and white flames where surrounding the sword along with red and white aura surrounding Keiko's body, which meant as a shield to protect him. It was like all the power of both sides were flowing thorugh him, fueling his anger and desire to take revenge on the demon. This was different then when he made the deal with Magatsu and turned into a demon, but it felt the same. Guess i have to thank you love for that. Allowing me to use the demon power but at the same time to remain pure for the light. 

With a sprint he dodge a blast from the demon. As he float in the air he swing the sword creating a windwirl of flames with devine light, sending it towards the demon which got him blassted into pieces. Being weak, the demon was trying to gain his original form but Keiko didn't let him any time to breath, hitting him with fire and devine light one after another until only one piece of him was left. 
Keiko remembered how Hikaru used to do to seal demons for eternety and for good this time so he tried to do the same. Holding the sword in from of him with the blade pointed to the sky, he try to use a praier.

"To the gods of wind, to the gods of west, i ask of you this, please hear my request. Let the light seal, and never be broken, like the fire bend and forever be noted. You shall never see the light of the blue sky, nor the darkness of the deep ends. You remain in the mists of inbetween, where no one can reach you and no one can hear you scream" with that he moved his two fingers above the sword till the tip of the blade and then with a last swing he last what was left of the other and blast him into pieces, sending him away for good this time. 
As soon as that finished he looked to Hikaru as he got closer to him, kneeling near his body. "It's finally over love" he said feeling exhausted and colapsing right next to Hikaru, lossing his conscious.

<further more you can say that the realm was changed back to the normal and some person that passed by saw them and called police or ambulance so that we can wake Keiko at the hospital and after do the time skip>

As Hikaru collapsed to the ground everything around him seemed to move in slow motion. He could see Keiko rushing towards him who looked understandably upset. He felt himself being held in his lover's arms, the drop of his tears on his face and the warmth of his lips pressed against his forehead. Everything felt so much more intense and yet fleeting so fast. He then saw Keiko mustering powers beyond what he had thought possible and defeated the demon once and for all. He had so much to say, so much to tell, so much he wanted to do with Keiko and yet... he'd ran out of time. He couldn't help but feel guilty for leaving Keiko behind like this, and the utter sorrow and despair he'd subjected the one who he loved more than anything in the world. He hoped Keiko would be able to carry on without him, to live his life to the fullest and find happiness in his abscence; but part of him also hoped that he couldn't, as he want Keiko to remember him forver. Darkness quickly took over him which surprisingly didn't feel as scarry as it should be. Perhaps it was the fact that he had expierenced death already during his many past lives. In a strange way it was almost like meeting a long lost friend. Quickly he felt himself slipping away, as if into a deep, deep sleep, and then..... and then.....

"Hm... mmn... Did I... fall asleep?" the young man muttered as he opened his eyes. Finding himself sitting in a bus heading down an unfamiliar road. For a moment he was confused as to where, when, or even who he was, but as he looked around his surrounding everything quickly came back to hims. The young man's name was Hikaru Hoshino, a young 20-year-old collegue student. There were a couple of unusual things about him, such as his silver white hair which would stand out in any crowd other than those Anime conventions with tons of cosplayers around. There was also the fact that he was an orphan who was found abandoned in a garbage dump on a cold, autumn night. Luckily he was discovered by someone walking who rescued him and sent him to the hospital, and latter to an orphanage. Despite these oddities however Hikaru enjoyed a healthy and happy upbringing thanks to the love and care he received from the orphnage staff, as well as the friendship he made along the way with all the other kids at the same facility. After highschool he managed to secure a scholarship to pay for his colleage tuition so he was able to leave the orphanage and lived on campus and worked several part time jobs to pay for other expenses.

After remembering who he was, Hikaru then soon recalled where he was taking the bus to and what for, namely to work on a group assignment at a classmate's house. He took out his phone and checked on the instructions his friend sent him and when the driver announced his stop he quickly got up from his seat and made his way towards the door. After he got off the bus it only took him a short walk to get to his destination. For some reason he found his heart racing like never before which baffled him. It wasn't like he hasn't visited other people's home before, and yet there was just something about this place that made him feel.... strange. Soon he arrived at the door and after taking a deep breath he rang the doorbell.  

When Keiko woke up from the faint he had, slowlz and carefully he picked Hikaru's body and walked with him down the road. He managed to reach a cemetery down the road and he looked for a special place. And he did. The country side did had its breauty. They should had moved here instead of the city. Maybe Hikaru would had been still alive. He found an old big tree that was way in the back of the cemetery and up on a hill. It had a great view. So he dug a hole and burried him there, placing flowers that he picked from the bushes around. He stayed there till morning. crying his heart out. The story repeated itself but now it was the other way around. He was the one left behind. He wanted to end his life with the light sword but just when he was about to cut himself, the sun rised and a butterfly flew around him, mesmerizing him. It had unique colors and in the sun light it was almost magical. It did resembled with the ones from Hikaru. Chuckling at the sight of it starting to cry. His phone rang, which he was even surprized that it had survived that. The called was the clinic that they went before for the child. They informed him that the embrio formed and that they were going to be parents. That made him cry even more talking with Hikaru. 

"We .... we have a child ....we did it .... we have a child .... we made a child .... why now ...." he whispered through his tears leaning against the tree. The butterfly flew around him a few more times and then it landed on his shoulder and staing there. Keiko calmed eventually thinking about all this. "Am i the one that needs to go on? Like i did before? Is that what's happening?" he was confused but in the end, he accepted. 

After leaving the cemetery he reached to the clinic, deciding to raise the child alone.

"Dad, my friend will be here any minute, come on. Move!" said a tall half dark and half white hair boy to Keiko. 20 years had passed since that last fight but Keiko kept the baby and continued living, with hope and knowledge that he will meet Hikaru in his after life once he would die, but let their child live a happy life as they wanted. Meian was now a college student and was starting to try and be independed but it was kind of hard with a father like Keiko who was overprotective. 

"Alright ... alright ... I'm not gonna bother you guys. Just let me get some snaks and i'll leave the living room for you guys" he said laughing at his kid walking in the kitchen searching for a bowl to put his snaks. If they were going to study it was going to take some time, so it was better to take a lot. They where living in the city but in a house with ground floor and upper floor. So he decided to go up in his room and leave the boys downstairs near the kitchen if needed anything. Meian was the name he chose for the kid as it meant light and darkness just like his parents. Just like him and Hikaru. It was a memory and the kid was a legacy of them both. 

Just when he reached the steps, the door bell rang. 

"I'll get it!" he yelled as he sigh and moved to the door opening it. "Meian is in the living so make yourself at ho-....-me" he was stunded. The bowl with snacks fell from his hand as he turned his eyes and saw the person in front of him at the door. He thought he was dreaming or seeing a ghost. "Hikaru ..." he gasped in shock and surprize, frozen in place, not able to process this. Only that this Hikaru was like he never aged. He was looking still young. "H-How ..." he was bewildered. 

"Dad! That's my friend. Don't be rude and let him in already" said Meian walking in the hall seeing the bowl on the floor and his dad petrified. "Are you okay dad?" he asked reaching him and looking at him. 

"I'm ..... I'm sorry .... it's just ..... you look a lot like someone that i used to know" he finally said frowning and blinking a few times trying to get a grip of himself as it was impossible for the boy to be the same hikaru. To be his former love partner. "Please , where are my manners. Come in, please" he finally said stepping to the side from the door , makigng room for the boy to enter. 

"Don't worry about this son. I'll clean this up. Go ahead and set your stuff up" he said waving his hand as he was closing his door, trying to snap out of it. But his heart was pounding like crazy at the sight of him and it wasn't settling down. 

When the door opened Hikaru found himself frozen in place. In front of him stood a man, a handsome man looking like he was at his early thirties. The resemblance to his dear friend Meian was hard to miss so this must be his father, who certainly looked much younger than he was. But that wasn't the reason why Hikaru was frozen, nor was the fact that the older man seemed equally shocked to see him to the point of dropping the bowl of snacks he had on the floor. Hikaru was simply.... paralyzed, as he was flooded by emotions which he couldn't even begin to fathom and explain. Guilt, fear, longing, nostalgia, sadness, and even..... lust. His heartbeat was now deafeningly loud as his ears took notice of nothing else. As their eyes met the world itself seemed to came to a halt as that moment felt dragged on to eternity. 

Then suddenly the moment was broken, by the familiar voice of Meian walking close. "Oh... Oh I see. Umm... I guess... sorry for startling you? Ah the name is Hikaru by the way. Hikaru Hoshino. Nice to meet you, sir." Hikaru said as he entered the house, tried to calm himself from the strange feelings he had earlier. He walked passed the older man rather awkardly. He noticed a strangely familiar scent when they brushed shoulders but he didn't dare to dwell too long on it. Walking towards Meian he managed to put on a friendly smile: "Sorry for keep you waiting, the bus I was on had engine problems so everyone onboard had to wait for the next one to pick us up." 

"No worries man. I was just finishing stuff up for us. Come in" said Meian guide him in the living room sitting at the table where they had all the materials that they  need prepared for the project.

Keiko couldn't shock the feeling away as this was way too much. His child friend was called the same as his former lover and on top of that he was looking the same. How could that be even possible? No. This was too much for him to handle in that moment. After cleaning up everything he went in his room and took out a picture of his Hikaru and looked at it. It was a picture of them both when they moved in their house. "Love ... are haunting me now?" He spoke to the picture chuckling sadly. "I dont mind seeing you in every person around me, but thats torture" he sigh trying to figure it out what all that was. Maybe it was a pure coincidence. Yeah, that had to be. He just had to act as normal as possible. The guy was just happened to have the same name as his former lover and have some resemblances of him. Nothing more. That wasn't his Hikaru. His Hikaru was dead for years now and there was nothing he could do.

After a few hours he decided it was time to prepare dinner for them, together with their guest. Walking downstairs he stopped in the doorway and check on them.

"Do you guys want something to eat in particular as I'm going to make dinner"

Hikaru nodded as he followed Meian to the living room. "Your dad looks so young Meian. I thought he was your brother or something." Hikaru said as he sat down and set his bag on the seat next to him. He tried his best to focus on the project but part of him couldn't help but wonder about what happened earlier, more specifically about Meian's father. Hikaru had always thought himself to be someone fairly unemotional and detached. It wasn't like he didn't feel joy, fear, anger and such, he simply was never overjoyed or paralyzed by fear nor anger. So when Hikaru saw Meian's father, the sheer shock of such an influx of emotions really caught him off guard. Thankfully the project at hand helped to divert his attention away, at least for a couple of hours. 

And speaking of the school project, Hikaru turned his gaze towards his friend Meian who was far more focused on it than he at the moment. Hikaru had always been the center of attention due to the color of his hair, so when he first saw the black and white hair of the young man he was surprised to discover someone even more eye catching than himself. Perhaps that contributed to this strange sense of kinship Hikaru felt towards him, and before long they became close friends. The two of them hanging out became such a common sight around campus that he'd heard the moniker "monochrome boys" being thown around. A thought suddenly came to Hikaru's mind as he remembered how Meian's father looked. With his head of beautiful black hair plus his rather youthful appearence, he would fit perfectly in the "monochrome boys" and actually complete the gray scale. 

It was right at that moment when suddenly the familiar voice of the older man came asking them what for dinner. "Umm... I'm good with anything, sir. Thank you." Hikaru replied awkardly as he avoided the man's gaze. His hearbeat was quickly rising again at his prescene.