<3 Promises beyond Time <<hal7283 & mik3la>>

Guest mik3la

The feeling of fulfilling was undescribable and the sweet and passionate kiss that fallowed made his body react, slowing his movements but deepening each thrust, feeling his every clentch around his cock as he was reaching his prostate. This all made it more impossible to hold back and with a a few more pushes he cum, filling him good, holding him in place moaning in his mouth as the feeling of extasy was spreading in his entire body, shaking him to his core. 

He didn't break the kiss but he continued it, standing still, still inside him, just enjoying those tender lips that was sweaping him off his feet and off this planet, clensing his entire sould of everything that just happened. "I love you and only you Hikaru" he whispered before shoving his tongue down his throat again, kissing him agresevely. 

Soon he broke the kiss, only to move his lips down hikaru's neck and shoulder, placing soft kisses as he was catching his breath. 

Hikaru moaned into Keiko's lips as his lover co tinted to thirst his hard manhood deep inside him, running and pressing against his prostate in a way only Keiko could, as if their bodies were made for each other. Soon after Keiko reached climax and released his seed deep inside his intestine, Hikaru also was pushed over the edge. His body spasmed uncontrollably while his eyes rolled back. Strings of slimy cum burst out of his throbbing member while his nails dug into Keiko's thigh and hair. His mind was completely blank and all he could think/feel was the boundless pleasure he was receiving and a sense of euphoria. 

"I love you too Keiko... Only you..." Hikaru responded as his mind gradually got off the climatic high. He panted heavily as his heart was still racing and as Keiko started kissing his neck and shoulders he felt like he was melting from all the tender love he was getting. He could just stay forever like this but there was also the rather important matter of reclaiming every single bit of his lover's body, and that certainly included his lovely ass. Slowly he pulled away from Keiko, letting his cock slip out of his rear and brought out some of the slimy seed he released inside hum earlier. He turned around to look at Keiko and said: "Now it's my turn to top. Be a good boy and show me your butt, would you?"

As he was still catching his breath Keiko looked at first confused at the other not understanding why he was moving away from him but hearing the others request he chuckled as he had thought that he did something wrong. 

"Can't i get 5 min to regain myself?" he chuckled turning to the side to look at Hikaru that was more than eagered to take his role as top and, from the look in his eyes he wasn't going to go too soft. Not that he expected that from him. Vanila sex was for some other times. Right now it was hungry sex. 

Taking a deep breath managing to calm a little his racing heart he turned around on his stomach, standing on all fours, then bend his upper body down on the bed, leaving only his ass in the air, spreading his legs as wide as he could, waiting for him. 

His rear was far more eagered than he thought, twitching with anticipation. With the cage that he had before on him and the stimulations that devil had done to him, he has become more sensible than he used to be. The waiting was killing him as he was trying to be patient, but he was eager as well to feel him inside him. Denying it would have been a lie. He just needed a moment of respiro and that was it. 

• 2 weeks later...

"Oh don't worry love, you will have plenty of time to rest... After I fill you up with my cum that is." Hikaru smiled as he enjoyed the view of Keiko's beautiful rear, the entrance hidden between those bouncy mounts seemed so eager to be filled and Hikaru was more than eager to do so. He spit on his hand and smeared his saliva over his hard cock before he pressed his tool against Keiko's entrance. 

"Here I come Keiko...!" Hikaru groaned as he pushed forward slowly, stretching his lover's sphinter wider and wider. It was a rather easy entry which was only natrual given the ordeal he'd been through during the past week or so. Given what Hikaru saw of how Rikiya was treating Keiko, he doubt his lover's rear got any time to test and recover, though not that he would leave Keiko's ass unattended for long himself. A blissful moan left Hikaru's throat when his entire manhood was embedded deep inside Keiko, feeling his intestines squirm and squeeze around the shaft was a feeling to die for. "Oh god I missed this..." Hikaru whispered as he lenses down and wrapped his arms around Keuko's body, he moved in close to lick playfully on Keiko's earlobe then moved to his cheek to press a loving kiss there. At the same time he began rocking his waist back and forth, grinding his eognth against the inner walls and especially at Keiko's sweet spot.  

• 2 weeks later...

"Oh don't worry love, you will have plenty of time to rest... After I fill you up with my cum that is."

That remark had made his skin turn into goosebumbs and his body shutter with anticipation that made him let out a groan. He tried to keep steady and ke breathing as he was waiting for the other. 

Here I come Keiko...!"

"Ngh...ah....agh.." he didn'tmanaged to close his mouth and the sounds just escaped his lips as he arched his back, gripping the pillow under him. It didn't hurt or anything but it was stretching him and filling him up like never before. Or maybe it was the fact that they hadn't don't it in quite some time and his body was recognizing him and was now enjoying the blisfull feeling. 

"Oh god I missed this..."

"Ngh...you're all in ...mmhm....ng...ahmm...." Keiko licked his lips closing his eyes and letting the feeling take over him. The soft kisses along with the steady movement of in and out was making his body shutter as he was reaching the spot every single damn time. He lifted slowly, staying on his knees and holding balance on the bed headboard, so he can turn and catch Hikaru by the neck and pull him closer to seal their lips together, crashing every sense of inocent love making. They were eating eachother up. 

"Argh....ag..ah...ngh...g-god ....i've missed this feeling ..mmhmm....ha...." he broke the kiss arching his back again but resting his head on the others shoulder. moaning and groaning right in the others ear. His body had become extra sensitive in the past and now was overwehlming him. 

"Nnhmm....fuck I can't ...ngh...ha...i'm ...ngh...ng....ha....agh...." his head was laying on the others shoulder, eyes thrown aback almost like he was going to colaps any minute but it wasn't bad. it was an extasy feeling, intoxicating him to the max. "argh.....H-Hikaru ....k-kiss me ... ng.....ngh...mhhhh" he pulled him to press their lips together, holding him tight, as he was reaching the high hills of the orgasm. He groaned loud into the others mouth as he couldn't hold it back anymore and came, spreading his seed on the bed headboard and a little on the sheets. 

Hikaru moaned and panted lustfully as he rocked his hip back and forth and enjoyed the absolute bliss his lover's ass was giving him while he rammed his erection deep inside him again and again. As much as he loved to be completely dominated by his lover, the feeling of fucking Keiko and making him moan like this was simply to die for. As time went on he could feel himself lost in the thrill and pleasure of claiming his beloved soil mate as his own once again, and when Keiko invited him closer for a kiss he was more than happy to oblige. He leaned in and pressed their lips together while a hand held the back of his head lovingly. Despite both of them had just came not long ago, Hikaru could feel pleasure quickly building up inside him towards yet another climax. 

"Hnnn... Hmmmm~~~ ah ...Has a  Keiko... Hnn... Hmmmm!!" Hikaru moaned in the midst of their passionate kissing as eventually he went over the edge, his body tensed up while his cock throbbed deep inside his lover and released his desire. Even after the release he stayed locked with Keiko and continued to kiss him lovingly for quite a while. Sometime latter Hikaru finally pulled away from the kiss and whispered: "I love you Keiko... I love you so much..." He pulled out of his lover's rear and held Keiko tightly in his arms as they laid back down on the now messy mattress. He looked into Keiko's eyes and said: "As much as I want to just stay in bed and fuck around all day... We need to retrieve our weapons at home and then confront the darkness that plagued us.... Well, maybe after a shirT nap then shower." 

• 2 weeks later...

Keiko was too lost in the moment to even do anything. He was just accepting everything that Hikaru was giving him at this point. It didn't last long for him either as right after the other groaned and pushed himself inside one more time, so did Keiko,  feeling his body go from tense into complete euforic numbness in seconds. His whole body was tingling and itching because of all the sensations that they have shared. He also was very tired that he was barely able to keep his eyes opened. 

He mumbled in respons to the others words, keeping a soft smile on his face while half asleep. Taking a deep breath he nuzzled the others chest, getting more comfortable as he was hearing the others heartbeat racing in his chest. 

"As much as I want to just stay in bed and fuck around all day... We need to retrieve our weapons at home and then confront the darkness that plagued us.... Well, maybe after a shirT nap then shower." 

"hmmm...hmmm.... that's a good plan love" he whispered then felt asleep like a baby. 

it was like the fog has lifted off his dreams as well. no more nightmares, no more frightnened creatures hunting him down. It was all peaceful. It felt so good to finally have a good peaceful sleep after such a long time. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hikaru held Keiko lovingly in his arms and closed his eyes. As he felt his lover's breath and warmth on his skin he slowly drifted asleep. For the first time since those nightmares began plaguing him before this whole mess with Isaac and Rikiya began, Hikaru was able to sleep peacefully and dreamlessly. A few hours latter Hikaru woke up feeling completely refreshed, but more importantly, filled with happiness and joy of being back at Keiko's side. Eventually though he woke up from his slumber and as he looked at the peaceful sleeping face of his lover, he found himself smiling happily at the sight of him. He looked towards the clock and it was already close to 12 o'clock, which meant they should be checking out soon. "Wake up Keiko, wake up." Hikaru gave his lover a light nudge as he laid a soft kiss on his forehead and said: "We better take a quick shower before we go checkup, or they're gonna charge us for late checkout fees." He waited for his lover to open his eyes and smiled: "Good morning Keiko." 

Sometimes latter the two of them arrived at their apartment building. Hikaru looked up towards the balcony of their home and could see the laundry he had left hanging there for days. "Gotta re-wash all of them latter." he muttered as he held Keiko's his hand nervously, as he could feel there was something "wrong" about the place, no doubt some kind of trap set by their devious foes. He turned to look at his lover and said: "Well then, it's about time we take our lives back." They walked into the lobby and then up the elevator. With each step getting closer and closer to their home Hikaru could feel that "wrongness" even more. And the moment he opened the door of their apartment suddenly they found themselves in a dark hallway which seemed to stretch endlessly both in front of and behind them. "Let's be careful Keiko. God knows what's gonna pop out from the shadows." Hikaru said as he slowly began venturing forward.

"Wake up Keiko, wake up."

Keiko grumble something undescribable as he didn't want to wake up yet. It was the best sleep he had in quite some time now and he really wanted to rest a little longer. 

"We better take a quick shower before we go checkup, or they're gonna charge us for late checkout fees." 

He really didn't like the sound of that as they were also short in cash for running away with all that they got on them. they were lucky they found this place available givent the fact off how little money they had left. 

"Alright ... alright" he mumbled as he yawned and stretched his arms only to turn and see his beautiful lover standing right there next to him. 

Good morning Keiko

"good morning love" he said with a soft smile sighing that they had to get out of bed. But a plan was a plan and they had to get going. 

As they arrived at their old place, Keiko couldn't pass the fact that something was off with the whole place. Damn, with the whole neighborehood. It felt off and out of place. He chuckle a little at Hikaru's remark about their hangging laundry, like that was their problem in that moment. 

Fallowing the other in the hall it hit him like before, making him groan in pain a little. The scene changed instantly which made him frown and hold Hikary tighter than before, looking around them, like expecting for something to pop out of the darkness any time. 

Let's be careful Keiko. God knows what's gonna pop out from the shadows.

Keiko smiked as Hikaru said what he was thinking. It was like he had read his mind which was crazy. But guess the connection that they had was surpassing time and space after all. 

With each step they were getting closer to their apartment door Keiko was starting to feel more dizy and finding harder to breath. It was like it was an invisible smoke that was stopping him from breathing properly. And it seemed that it was only affecting him. 

He pulled his shirt over his nose and mouth as he cough a few times, trying to fallowing the other and not stay to much behind. They were still holding hands to not get lost but also because they were worried for each other. 

"This is not normal. Not even for Rykkia" said Keiko coughing a few more time, taking a moment of rest before continuing alongside Hikaru. The fog and everything was only affecting him which was odd and he reallly couldn't understand why. 

"Keiko are you alright?" Hikaru asked worriedly as he noticed Keiko's coughing. There was something here that was affecting Keiko specifically but he couldn't be sure why. In any case this whole situation was a mess and they need to find the source of it all and put an end to it fast. "We better hurry cause god knows what spending too much time here would do to us." He said as he walked down the unending dark hallways with Keiko, holding his hand tightly while keeping his nerves on high alert. They kept walking and walking and walking, seemingly for hours or days, but also felt like moments, seconds. only their footsteps and nervous breathing broke the utter silence that surrounded them. 

But suddenly there was a blinding flash right in their faces and as Hikaru instinctively flinched and covered his eyes he let go of Keiko's hand. By the time he opened his eyes Keiko was nowhere to be found, "Keiko?! Keiko!" Hikaru exclaimed as he looked around and he found himself standing in Issacs's penthouse apartment, or a twisted imitation of it as floors, walls, ceilings, windows and furniture all got jumbled randomly and melted into each other with pulsing, fleshy veins covered in countless eyes moving in random. In the midst of this hellish place stood Issac with a menacing grin on his face. 

“Issac... I suppose it's fitting..." Hikaru said as he raised his hand and a orb of light appeared in his palm. He then said: "I am forever in your debt for all the love and kindness you've shown me, and the pain and suffering my cruel betrayal had caused you. While I can never repay you, the least I can do is to stop you going further down this path of darkness, Even if I have to kill you."

Meanwhile Keiko was thrown to a quite different environment. It looked like a stage for wooden stage for traditional Japanese Noh theatre, though instead of an audience seat off stage the place was surrounded by hellish flames. Across the stage from Keiko stood Rikiya who was wearing a robe much similar to what Hikaru wore in his past life. "Hello Senpai, I've been waiting for you. What took you so long?" Rikiya he tilted his head to the side slightly and looked at Keiko with the corner of his eyes and chuckled: "Had fun with your precious Hikaru last night? Missed your precious lover's cock that much?" 

• 2 weeks later...

"Keiko are you alright?" 

"I'm okay ... let's keep going" he said coughing. Something was really off but wasn't sure what to expect. 

We better hurry cause god knows what spending too much time here would do to us."

He just nodded fallowing the other as they were holding hands.  

But as the flashlight striked, Keiko had to let go of Hikaru's hand for a second to cover his eyes and when he opened he was all alone. 

"Hikaru! ... Hikaru!" but all he could hear was his voice ecoing, which made him blink a few more times and check the place where he was. 

The place was totally different. He wasn't anymore on their hall towards their house. He was on a stage, dressed in his old clothes from his vissions of his previous life. The room was empty with no soul in it. 

"Hello Senpai, I've been waiting for you. What took you so long?"

Expect for one soul apparently, he though as he turned to see Rikiya across the stage dressed like Hikaru in his old life. Those were just like his old white priest clothes that he used to wear when they have meat for the first time. When he was supposed to kill him but didn't because he fell in love with Hikaru and by doing so he betraied his master. 

That thought made a cold breeze run down his spine and brought gosebumbs on him. It couldn't be ...

"Had fun with your precious Hikaru last night? Missed your precious lover's cock that much?" 

His thoughts where interupted for the moment by Rikiya who made him focuse back on him. Taking a deep breath and trying to keep himself calm and calculated and not lose control like the last time, he stepped closer. 

"Why? You jellouse?" he asked in a serious tone, adding a little irony in it. 

He was trying to be ironic and all but he couldn't get rid of the strange feeling he had. There was also the feeling that he was watched but didn't know by who as they where all alone. Or he just didn't want to think that that was possible. 

Taking his possition to fight, he kept his eyes on Rikiya and his ears at any strange sound that might get him by surprise. 

"Why doing this? Why not doing the right thing and have to fall so low in this darknes?" he asked genuily curious as why a priest would want this path. 

“Issac... I suppose it's fitting..."

Issac wasn't issac anymore. He was a thing consumed by other demons. A pile of hatred and darkness all in one place. He had left himself be devour by the demons to gain more power and take revenge on the one who distroyed him. 

"I am forever in your debt for all the love and kindness you've shown me, and the pain and suffering my cruel betrayal had caused you. While I can never repay you, the least I can do is to stop you going further down this path of darkness, Even if I have to kill you."

There was only growling sounds that were comming from the thing that used to be Issac. It was like they were mocking Hikaru and his comment. They didn't cared. 

"Die ...." the thing hissed and growled and before the next sound the think was already starting to atttack Hikaru. 

Hikaru was already casting his spell as the creature which was once Issac came charging in, and was able to put up a barrier right before he was hit. The foul stench of corruption and death coming from Issac made Hikaru frown and he quickly released a burst of light which made Issac flinch for a brief moment. The demon possessed man quickly resumed its attack however and all Hikaru could do was to hold up the barrier as best as he could, unable to find an opening to prepare an attack spell without the protection of his guardian. While the situation was rather grim, Hiakaru had faith that Keiko would come for him no matter what, so all he had to do was to hold on until that point. 

Meanwhile on the burning stage, Rikiya chuckled at Keiko's question and said: "Why do this you say? Why not? With all of this power at my disposal why not use it as I please? And what is more fun to toy to break, to ruin and manipulate than people? In this sense Magatsu has been a most useful business partner! The more I play, the stronger he gets, and in return he'd give me more power for me to play with. If only you and your precious lover could just surrender to darkness completely, then I'd be able to free Magatsu from his imprisonment. I tried to do so with pleasure, but I suppose despair would have to do now." Rikiya raised his hand and from his shadow countless monstrosities emerged and began charging towards Keiko, while at the same time he began chanting something which sounded like gibberish, but somehow you could feel the boundless hatred and malice in his words. As the monsters kept Keiko occupied Rikiya finished his chant, and with a wave of his hand a massive skull made of black fire formed from the black mist, it disintegrated the few monsters which was on its path as it flew towards Keiko. 

As Rikiya went on about why he was doing all that ,Keiko was starting to think that there is no reasoning with the man in front of him. What he still couldn't understand was how a descendant of Hikaru's family will turn out like this. Why would they accept this? But then again, the answer came from Rikiya as well. Humans. Humans that possessed power would be drawn to wish for more power. Some would take responsability and will do the right thing as all that power was a gift in the first place, but others would just use that power to feel better to make other scared and kneal before them. 

Then Keiko heard the one name he wished he didn't ever hear in his life. Magatsu. The one demon that made him in a killing machine to have his revenge. A demon that used his weak human self to take revenge on the unjustice that he suffered and turn him into a killing machine. How could someone be so fulish into believing that Magatsu had good intentions and that he will keep his promise? Make him stronger? He was using him to get back to life and then he would dispose of Rikiya for being part of the same clan as the one who imprissoned him. Magatsu wasn't one to trust and Rikiya just stepped into his trap. 

"Hugh!" Keiko snapped from his thoughs as he was attacked by demons, trying to dodge them, swinging his blade back and forth. 

"You're crazy if you think Magatsu will do such thing. Can't you see he is using you to get back to life?!" he screamed jumping and tossing his blade from side to side, landing back on the ground only to be toss in the closest wall. 

"Why would he give you more power? You?! A descendant of the line that imprisoned him in the first place!! How can you be so stupid!" he yelled blasting the few demons that run towards him but when he turned and saw the skeleton it was too late to strike so he took the blow directly, which flied him further , landing on the ground with a bang! which made him cough a little blood. 

He had to get out of here somehow. Checking his surroundings as he got some time to come to his senses, he tried to concentrate. He never was a pure soul. He was foul, he was a redemtion soul which was cleaned by the pure light, but he was still drawn to the darkness but, there was a fine line that he could use. Still being connected to his damned soul that once made a pact with Magatsu, and now with the light of salvation, he was wondering if he could try and use them to his advantige. Ever since his memories got back he couldn't forget what he did in his past life and once Hikaru saved him. He became a guardian to do good, even if there was still a slice of darkness in him. That's why Rikiya was able to control him so quickly and well. 

Taking a deep breath, he tried to connect and check if Hikaru was still alive and anywhere near, as they had been separated but couldn't had been that far. A shudder rushed through his body when he felt Hikaru's force but was slowly fading. He was injured or what was happening. Before he could be struck again he used the sword of light with all his energy and striked the floor making it crumble and crush underneath him, which made him burst out of Rikiyas bubble and reaching back to Hikaru, landing right in front of him. The burst of light that he had made had sent the demon that was trying to attack Hikaru feet away from them, behaving like acid on the demons hand. 

when he landed he coughed blood as he used too much of his life force for that but he managed to reach Hikaru. 

"Sorry I'm late .... I couldn't find the entrace to the party" he said with a cockie smile on his face, coughing again feeling his chest hurt but the blows he had endured from the previous demons. "Are you alright?" he asked looking back at Hikaru checking him. 

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

"Oh dear Keiko are you concerned for my safety? How touching~~ You're just so darn cute!" Rikiya chuckled as Keiko recollect himself from the flaming skull. He continued: "Please Keiko. You think me that naïve? I know better than anyone that my collaborator is the embodiment of hatred and darkness and once he is set free, he would like nothing more than slaughter every single living thing in the world, myself included. But how I plan to deal with that eventuality is none of your concern. I doubt you'd live long enough to see that day in the first place." As Rikiya began preparing for another spell he was surprised by the sudden surge of light coming from the guardian. The next moment Keiko broke through the field Rikiya had put up and all of them were now joined in a featureless dark space. 

"Keiko!" Hikaru exclaimed as he saw the wounds Keiko had suffered, though he wasn't faring much better, the barrier he put up had largely failed and as the foul aura surrounding Isssac was like poison or acid corroding everything around him, some parts of of Hikaru's clothes were melted away and there were patches of what looked like burn marks on his skin, especially his hands were burnt really bad. He showed a weak smile when Keiko looked back at him and said: "As you see I'm kind of a mess. Really can't do shit without you protecting me." He then turned his gaze towards the pair opposite to them and said: "But now with you here, we can finish this once and for all." He reached for the sword in Keiko's hand and began pouring his own power into it, immediately the darkness around them began to fade, overtaken by the surge of light. 

"Now this is... problematic..." Rikiya frowned as he looked at their surroundings. But that only lasted for a second before he let out a sigh and shrugged: "Well, I guess you win this time. Hikaru, Senpai. I'll take my leave for now." While he spoke he began sinking into his own shadow while he pointed his hands towards Issac and a flood of dark magic poured into the man's body. "Do enjoy my farewell gift. I'll see you guys soon~"

As Rikiya disappeared completely into the dark, Issac on the other hand was roaring wildly while scratching his own neck frantically, his fingernails digging into his own flesh so deep that blood began to spill out, but not for long, as it was quickly replaced by a bubbling black ooze which began to burst out, quickly swallowed Issac up in its ever swelling tide before flooding towards the two. Hikaru exclaimed: "If even a single drop of that ooze touches us we're dead! We need to unleash all the light we can and vaporize them all! You ready?!" 

Keiko clentched his teeth mumbling curses when Rikiya left them with a monstrous Issak which was even more deadlier than what they have seen before. As Hikaru was explaining what those ooze would do if they would be touched by it, he was trying to think of a soluction of how they could fight him and get out of that space. 

His mind was roaming in so many ways, as he had so many questions of how did Magatsu convinced the guy to fight on his side and help him resurect but he just couldn't understand how Rikiya was so confident that he would survive. 

He nodded at Hikaru preparing for the fight with the thing in front of him, concentrating on everything that was surrounding him chanalling the power that was floating inside him. He shortly felt that along the light that the other had manifest through him there was still some dark left. Even if he couldn't be cntrolled by it he could try and use it, mixing it together with the light, making a combo for the fight. 

Placing the sword with its pointy side on the ground he closed his eyes, took a few breaths and tried to focus on the flow of the energy inside him. Soon the sword started to shine but there was also something else that started floating around the sword and the light. It was a dim darkness that was surrounding the light, making it shine even more brither than before. 

"Let's finish this" he growled as he opened his eyes and sprinted to fight the thing, swinging his sword in the air, trying to find a weak spot in that thing. He was kind of felt sorry for the guy that he turned out like that bacause he trusted Rikiya but he couldn't change that. All he could do is end its life and let the soul rest in peace.

Hikaru kept on pouring his light into Keiko's sword as the literal flood of curses and death threatened to overwhelm them. Light versus dark, hope versus despair, love versus hate, such diametrically opposite forces came face to as they clashed and fought, at first seemingly in a stalemate, but gradually light began to win over darkness. With each swing a large chunk of the bubbling blob of foul ooze would get vaporized and soon enough the man within was revealed, or what was left of him. With one last slash Keiko was able to cut the husk of what used to be Isaac in half. As the two halves fell to the ground the darkness that shrouded their surroundings began to fade.

"Isaac..." Hikaru muttered as he made his way towards the disintegrating remains of the man who he'd failed to love. Even now his heart was filled with guilt and regret for pushing the man so far down the path of darkness, for unable to save him. He knelt before Isaac's remains and said: "Goodbye Isaac... Thank you for all you've done for me... may you find peace in the afterlife...." As the last spec of Isaac's remains faded away the world around them also returned to normal, and they found themselves right in the middle of their apartment, which was in a total mess. Likely Isaac had ransacked the place before they arrived. Hikaru looked around at the mess and for a moment he was just dumbfounded and speechless, then after a while tears began overflowing from his eyes and he began to sob: "Our... our home...! They made a mess of our home!" 

After the final blow, Keiko stood breathless leaning on the sword, his eyes on what remained of the man he once knew as the ex of his lover. He clentched his teeth in anger to what the darkness had done to the guy and the state he was in. There was nothing left of him. The darknes had disolved his essence entirely leaving a mere memory of what he once was. He hated what Rikiya has done and not to mention his deal with Magatsu. It was all a mess. Why would a descendant of ligh would combine forces with darkness to create chaos and distruction? No matter how hard he tried to understand he just couldn't. 

As the fog and darkness were slowly disipated, he noticed that they were in their home which had been completly ravashed. Taking a deep breath and sigh heavily he turned when he heard Hikaru's sobs. Instantly, his body stepped closer, taking Hikaru into his arms, tightening his grip around the other, trying to give comfort. 

"It's alright .... shhh....it's okay ....hei...hei....it's just a house .... Hikaru, listen to me" he said catching the others face with his hands, making him look at him, whiping his tears with his tumbs. "It's just a house .... home is where we both are together okay .... this is just a place ..... it doesn't matter ... we can make it our home somewhere else" he started saying pulling him back to his chest, holding him tight, letting him cry out and calm himself in the safety of his arms. 

"i'm here .... we're both here and safe ....shhh.... everything will be fine" he whispered moving his hand gently on the others head and kissing his forehead. "We're stronger than them and we will not let them break us again....shhh....we're both strong .... we will make it ... this is just a house ..." 

"I know Keiko... I know... it's just...! This is the home that we've built together!" Hikaru cried as he buried his face into Keiko's chest. There was something that was quite deeply rooted in Hikaru, something which importance was probably only second to his eternal love for Keiko, and that thing was a thirst for a home. It was true in his past life when he was raised as a priest but left his home due to his sour relationship with his father; it was true during all of the reincarnations that he could barely remember glimpses of; and it was also true in this life when he was forced to leave his childhood home due to the trauma he'd suffered at the hands of the demons. Of course no home would be complete for Hikaru without Keiko by his side, but Hikaru was someone who fundamentally craved stability, of being rooted, of belonging to somewhere, to someone.  

But of course just like Keiko said, this was just a place, and they can make their homes anywhere as long as they had each other. After a while Hikaru calmed down. He pulled away slightly as he looked up at Keiko with an embarrassed smile: "Sorry about that... I was just so... frustrated... It's like whenever we try to build something good together these damn demons would come along a mess things up for us...." He leaned close to press a soft kiss on Keiko's cheek before standing up and said: "Now let's deal with our injuries first, then after we rest for a bit let's get this place cleaned up. And after that...." he thought for a moment and said: "After that... we should come up with a plan to deal with Rikiya and Magatsu." 

"Sorry about that... I was just so... frustrated... It's like whenever we try to build something good together these damn demons would come along a mess things up for us...."

"I understand, you don't have to appoligise" he said smiling, happy that the other managed to get out of his system and was calmer now. 

Nodding at the other suggestion he got up and started to clean up the house, being careful not to produce any accidents along the way. Luckyly, there were some furniture left to be used after the whole wreck of the apartment, but they did have to throw away some chairs, living table along with the tv and some broken vases together with some plates and mugs from the kitchen. Lucky, the bedroom was still in good shape for them to rest. 

"You go first in the shower while i'll order us something to eat" he said taking out his phone and searching for open delivery for them to grab something to eat. They felt exausted after the whole fight and a good meal while talking their next plan was just the right thing to do. 

Moving to the kitchen to look and see if he had some numbers left somewhere, he found a delivery number which had plenty of delicious food and was still open. Sighing in relief he made the call ordering hot wings, bowls of soup as they need something warm and some side dishes that could be used as snacks later if they wanted. 

Hikaru was done with the shower right when he finished placing the order. 

"Delivery guy should be here in about 30 min" he said stepping in the living room. "Pay was done so just to pick it up when he comes" he said looking at freshed out of the bathroom Hikaru. He leaned and kissed his lips tenderly. "I'll go in next" he said walking pass him in the bathroom, stepping in the shower to relax under the hot water. They really needed a break from all this. His wasn't sure how his body was still working after all the crazy shit they have been through, but at the same time he was thankful for his good stamina. 

They really needed to figure out a way to be done with those two. A new move or something as they were slowly overpowered by the guy and he didn't want to think how the demon will be. 

Edited by mik3la

After doing some quick healing Hikaru and Keiko were pretty much back at full health physically, though spiritually it would take some time for their power to recover. When Keiko suggested that he should go take a shower first Hikaru nodded: "Okay I'll be quick. You deal with the diner situation." He quickly grabbed a change of clothes before making his way to the washroom which thankfully was spared of Isaac's wrath as well and washed off all the dirt, dust and blood he got on himself during the battle. Soon after Hikaru emerged from the washroom, his silver white hair still a bit wet and his cheek red from the shower and wearing nothing but a loose t-shirt and some boxer shorts, the typical relaxed Hikaru getup. As he walked back to the living room he was greeted by a gentle kiss from his lover which he fully enjoyed. 

"Yeah don't take too long or the food would get cold." Hikaru said as he resumed tidying up the mess in the living room and moments latter the doorbell rang. "Must be the delivery." Hikaru muttered to himself as he went to the door and got the delivery. He returned to the living room with the plastic bags in hand and looked around, wondering where he should unpack giving the fact that their dinning table was now in pieces. Of course they could always just sit on the floor, wouldn't be a first for their relationship given the many picnics they've had together. "Picnic huh...?" Hikaru muttered before he put down the bags and quickly went for the storage, soon finding their picnic rug and return to the living room while humming joyfully. By the time Keiko came out of the shower he'd already set everything up. 

After a good hot shower he was feeling better. Changing into a pair of shorts and a shirt he walked in the living room brushing his hair with a towel when he saw Hikaru sitting on the floor on the picnic blanket. 

"Indoor picnic hugh" he said smiling sitting next to the other leaving the towel on the couch next to them. Soon they started to eat and sat in silence but then Keiko thought of something that he had been wanting to ask Hikaru for quite some time but wasn't sure if the other would want to. 

"Hei babe .... what do you think about kids?" he asked bitting from a chicken nugged, keeping his eyes on the food in front of him, blushing a little. "Like ... do you want to have kids?" he added feeling a little anxious about the answer. 

From what he remembered in their past life, he did ask his old self to marry and have children and get the generation on going. Also this has bug him ever since they have meat Hikaru's father and his guard. Maybe a child would be good for them in the future and with the tehnology now adays it wouldn't need someone else involved. 

"I know this might sound strange but .... would you like to have kids with me?" he added lifting his eyes to hikaru, feeling his heart race in his chest. Maybe the moment wasn't right but he didn't know when he could had spoken this. All the crazyness that had happened it didn't gave them much time to talk about this kind of things. 

Hikaru smiled as he saw Keiko emerge from the bathroom and said: "Yeah since our dining table is in a million pieces now, I figure we might as well make the best out of the situation." For a while they just enjoyed the food quietly and Hikaru had a lot to think about. While the whole "curse eating away at his soul" thing surely made him determined to destroy Magatsu once and for all, this whole ordeal with Isaac and Rikiya certainly made things a lot more urgent. But if they failed to defeat the demon in their past life when both of them were considerably more adept at fighting, then what chance would they have this time around? He need to figure out a way to tip the scale in their favor. But how? Just as Hikaru was deep in thought he was caught off guard by Keiko's sudden question. He responded: "Hmm, kids? I... I don't have much opinion on the matter. Why?"

Hikaru's question was quickly answered by yet another question coming from Keiko. Would he want to have children? It took him a couple of seconds to go through each and every syllable of what Keiko said before he connected them together. "Having kids, as in... ours? I... I've actually never thought about it before..." He put down his food and said: "Well I mean thanks to new technologies it is possible now for two men to have children... While I'm perfectly fine staying just the two of us for the rest of our lives, I'm not against the idea, I guess?" His gaze flew up towards the ceiling as he imagined the picture of the two of them and their child. Would it be a boy, or a girl? Would they look more like him or Keiko? He certainly hope that they resemble Keiko more cause he'd love to see a mini version of Keiko running around. The more he imagined the picture the better the idea seems to get, and the wider his smile got. He turned his gaze ack towards Keiko and smiled: "Yeah having kids together sounds like a brilliant idea!" 

"Really?" asked Keiko with a bright smile, feeling more alive than before. That was a huge step for them to do and given the moment they were now he wasn't sure if he made the right decision by asking but hearing the others answer, he felt hope. He really wanted a future together with Hikaru and to have a familly. Maybe moving in a different town or area where gay couples where accepted and they could live together with their child or why not maybe more than one. There were so many possibilities that he was thrilled. 

"I know the time may not be right but .... we can check first with a clinic and see what they can tell us. If not for now for the future" he added feeling his hands shake because of his emotion. How will it be to have a child together? To raise a child together? To see Hikaru learn the kid everything he knows and grpw up to be as bright and strong as them both, while he and Hikaru will grow old. 

"Thank you for ... considering this" he said smiling happily returning to eat. His mind was far away from all the demons that they had encounter and was only focusing on the child that they will have in the future and how it will all go. 

Hikaru nodded at Keiko's suggestion and said: "Yeah, a visit to the clinic sounds good. As much as I love the idea of having a child with you, this isn't exactly the perfect timing to bring a child into our lives." He looked around at their messy surroundings before turning his gaze back to his lover and smiled: "If anything, I should be the one thanking you for bringing the idea up. Now we have even more reason to get rid of all those pesky demons and get our lives back on track!" In leaned closer towards Keiko and pressed a loving kiss on his cheek before getting back to his food. 

After their meal the two kept on tidying up the mess in the house for a bit longer before exhaustion began catching up with them. After all it has been quite a long and tiresome day with the emotional roller coaster they've went through. Hikaru yawned as he tied up another garbage bag and turned to Keiko: "I think that's enough cleaning for today... Wanna come to bed together?"

He started to feel a little better, even stopped thinking about the whole demon fights that they need to plan ahead. The though of having a child with Hikaru and be able to be together with him it was to much for him to handle. 

The rest of the time while finishing with the cleaning, he had a dumb smile on his face, trying to not make a fool out of himself for dancing around or humming songs. It did slipt some sounds and gestures here and there but that was it. 

By the end of the day the food and the workout had made them really tired. Hearing the suggestion of going to bed he yawned and nodded as he felt like he was going to drop right there on the floor. 

Lucky, he managed to make himself to bed, slidding under the sheet and making himself comfortable, waiting for Hikaru to join him. Once the other was under the cover, he pulled him closer to his chest, wanting to sleep close like that, feeling his parfume that made his body shutter a little. it was him. Sensing his parfume it was calming him. 

"I love you ... you're going to be a great dad ...." he whispered kissing the others forehead, before closing his eyes and fell asleep. 

Edited by mik3la