<3 Promises beyond Time <<hal7283 & mik3la>>

Guest mik3la

Isaak nodded in agreement, keeping a big smile on his face seeing the other sitting at the table with him. There will be no one in the caffee till I'm out of here and that would be for quite some time, he thought keeping his pocket face on, sipping from his coffee.

"Mmm, just perfect" he groan at the taste of it. Apparently the other still remembered how he liked his coffee.

When Hikaru started to apologize Isaak lifted a hand up making him stop.

"It's okay. It's in the past and we are in the present. We should enjoy each other's company and not feel sorry for what has been. But i accept your apology" he said placing his hand on the table. 

"Though I must say .... The had shaken me up a little. I wasn't the same anymore and couldn't trust others. But i grew up to like that solitude. And now that we've found each other, i think I'll be able to move one" he added taking another sip. He remained silent and all then he continued.

"You seem a little nervous is everything okay?" He asked moving his hand to his shoulder as he lifted a little over the table acting worried. "You don't look good" he said touching his cheek. 

In the meant time Keiko had finished work earlier that day as he didn't feel well. His chest was hurting a little giving him a small discomfort. So he had decided to make Hikaru a surprise and be the one to wait for him this time. 

But the surprise was on his side when he reached in front of the place where Hikaru was working, only to see him sitting at a table with his ex and the guy touching him. his heart crumble even more as he saw Hikaru fluster face and how he was reacting to the guy. 

He just couldn't believe his eyes and that what Rikya bad said before was actually true. What the hell is going on?!...This cannot be true.... No....argh...my heart. As the heart crumbled even more something inside him shattered more powerful than before. Doubt, fear, angry, betrayal, they were all growing inside him. lucky that Hikaru hadn't seen him as he was hidden by the edge of the window. 

He decided to go home and wait for him to give an explanation. He was going to ask him about his day, and he was going to tell the truth and explain then they were good. But if Hikaru was going to lie then .... He didn't want to finish that idea. 

Rushed back home, he tried to wait patiently as possible for the other.

"I'm... sorry to hear that..." Hikaru muttered as he lowered his head, feeling guilty for the trust issues Isaak apparently have developed due to the end of their relationship. He turned his gaze towards Isaak and was about to say more but to his surprise he suddenly felt the man's hand caressing his cheek, which sent a wave of sweet shivers down his spine. "I... I'm fine Isaak, just.. just had a little insomnia.. You know better than most how I could lose sleep just.. worrying about stuff..." He wanted to pull away from the sudden invasion of his private space but there was just something about Isaak, and about himself that kept him still. Hikaru really was in a rough time of his life before he began dating Isaak, whose love and care really helped him a lot, so much so that even now it would seem that his mind and body was conditioned to just surrender to the man's touch. That being said, Hikaru has changed a lot since he broke up with Isaak, despite the fact that he regretted the manner of which he conducted the break-up, he didn't regret the break-up itself. He knew that ultimately it was the right thing to do as he didn't deserve all the love and care Isaak gave him while he couldn't return any. More importantly, he has met the man who he was truly destined to be with and tasted comfort and happiness far more satisfying than anything Isaak has given him, and enjoyed the joy of giving his passion and devotion to someone who he truly desired. 

Covering Isaak's hand with his own he smiled: "Thank you Isaak, you've always been so kind... too kind even." He put the hand down on the table and held it with both of his hands as he looked directly at Isaak with a sincere smile: "I don't think I've ever really thank you for taking care of me... I only wish that I could return you love but alas.. I can't.. and you deserve someone who can. I have found the love of my life, and I could only hope that you do too." He stood up from the seat and pushed the chair back and said: "I'll go to the kitchen and check on the rest of your order. I'll be right back shortly."

Isaak had felt something behind him, outside the place and he could only guess it was Hikaru's lover. A devilish smiled appeared in the corner of his face as he was happy that their plan and timing worked just perfect. Nicely done Rikya, he thought as he returned his attention to the other, smiling at the way the other stayed for him to touch his cheek. What he didn't expect was the way the other had pulled his hand down and rejected him once more. His heart shattered and the memories of the note came back into his mind. Rejected for the second time

He didn't said a word as he looked at the other disappearing in the kitchen. "Tzsh ... You will come to me little one" he said to himself as he waited for Hikaru to bring his food. If the plan was going right, the two love birds will have a fight when they see each other and Isaak will be the one to comfort Hikaru. And what better way than to crew him up even more. This was just to fucking perfect and tasting. 

It didn't took long for Hikaru to return with his food. Taking a few bites from it he then decided it was time to get out of the picture, plus it was already almost closing time. "I'm very sorry that i came so late and now is almost closing time. I will have the food for take away, as i want to enjoy the rest of it home" he said getting up and walking to the register to pay for his food as he waited for Hikaru to pack it for him. "I'm glad we had this chat. Thank you" he said ruffling Hikaru's hair a little and then turned and walked out of the diner, heading to his apartment where for sure Rikya was waiting for him. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Keiko was slowly losing his patience as he was checking the clock minute after minute. Why isn't he home yet? Probably had other customers in the last minute. But there was no one else in there with them. They were all alone. So what is taking him so long to get home. What did they do? Did they kissed? Why did he let him be so tender with him? Does he still has feelings for the guy?" his mind was roaming around all those ideas while his heart was hurting like hell. It was like he was being suffocated with each scenario he was picturing. The doubt has been set into his heart far to wide and it would be hard now to make it go away.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Guess everything is going according to plan" said Isaak as he enter his apartment seeing the other on the couch drinking. "I just had a perfect timing for that guy to see me touch his beloved boyfriend" he said loosing the tie and pouring himself a drink aswell. He deserved it for the show he had put up. "I swear i just cannot wait for this to blow up" he laughed, it was an evil laughed, as he sat on the big chair in front of Rikya, sipping from his glass. 

"What's bugging you now?" he asked looking at the guy, 

After Hikaru finished his shift he quickly changed out of his uniform and began heading home. Having met and talked to Issak had really made him long for the company of his lover more than anything. As he rushed down the hallways he turned the key to their apartment door eagerly and exclaimed: "Honey I'm home~~~!" Quickly finding Keiko he wasted no time and ran towards him to burry his face in his lover's chest. "Oh Keiko you wouldn't believe the day I had... God I'm so exhausted I could really need...." He stopped in mid sentence as he looked up at Keiko, his head tilting slightly to the side and asked: "What's the matter Keiko? Did something bad happen?" 

Back at Issaak's apartment, Rikiya was looking out the window at the dazzling lights of the city night scene. The world was certainly a much different place back when his "associates" roamed freely, and now, as the lights became brighter, so have darkness grown darker, deeper, much more powerful and sinister. Looking back at Issak his co-conspirator/puppet he let out a small chuckle and said: "Yes, everything is going according to plan, so far. But don't underestimate Hikaru nor the bond he shares with his guardian. It would take a lot more than just a innocent touch on the cheek and holding hands to shake things up in a meaningful way. Gotta really put on a show for my dear Keiko senpai." Rikiya stood up from the couch and once again hiss form changed to resemble Hikaru completely, though the smile on his face was unmistakably malicious. As he moved towards Issaak he began stripping down his clothes and he asked: "So my dear Issaak, what do you think would be the perfect scene for little 'Rikiya' to witness and then show to his dear senpai?" He leaned against Issakk in a rather seductive manner and whispered: "Perhaps a deep... passionate kiss would do? Or maybe... maybe something even more outrageous?"

Hearing the key in the door made Keiko's breath stop and look the way of the sound. Soon there was a happy Hikaru that ran in the house and towards him, hugging him tightly. Why are you so happy? What happened back there? What do you try to hide? he thought and because of the darkness already inside his heart, the bond wasn't working, so the other wasn't able to hear his thoughts anymore. But those questions weren't directly addressed to the other. They were retoricall as Keiko was too surprised to see the other that happy after meeting up with his ex. Keiko wasn't even able to hug Hikaru back as he had so many doubts about Hikaru now. It was killing him. 

"Nothing....Just tired from work"  he smiled gently, more forceful not wanting to let anything be seen. He decided not to burst everything out, wanting to give the other the opportunity to tell him. "So, how was your day?" he asked as he moved to make some coffee for both of them, but more to keep himself occupied and not look at Hikaru. Please tell me you've meet with him ... please tell me nothing happened ....but will i believe you? ... will you tell me truly what happened? his mind was ramping again with questions and questions making it hard for him to focus to well. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Isaak looked at Rikya as he changed his appereances into Hikaru and licked his lips as he loved it when he was doing that. To have beautiful Hikaru, even as a mere image of him, naked and desire him it was enough. The illusion was enough to make him hard as fuck and want to use his body for his enjoyment. 

"So my dear Issaak, what do you think would be the perfect scene for little 'Rikiya' to witness and then show to his dear senpai?" He leaned against Issakk in a rather seductive manner and whispered: "Perhaps a deep... passionate kiss would do? Or maybe... maybe something even more outrageous?"

A devilish smile appeared to him as he looked at Rikya imitating Hikaru making his throat go dry. He wanted to fuck him so bad that it was hard to hide it. His self control was working at high levels when he was around the real Hikaru, but with Rikya being turned into this fake Hikaru and having such pervy behaviour, it was just perfect for him to let go.  He grabbed him by the ass and sat him on his lap, legs on each side of his waist, licking his skin from the abs upward to his chest. 

"I think a fuck scene in the diner would be just perfect, don't you think? We had a quicky and then he went home to his beloved" he added with bitter in his voice but didn't stopped him from licking the little bud and bite them while squeezing his buttocks. 

Hikaru could tell that something was wrong with Keiko from the awkward smile he managed to put on his face, but since Keiko decided not to tell him he figured he shouldn't dwell on the matter too much, trusting his lover would tell him if he was ready to do so. When Keiko redirected the question back to him he said: "Well you know... long hours after not having slept well for days could be really gruesome... on top of that..." He was about to tell Keiko about his meeting with Issak but he remembered how Keiko acted the last time they met. Keiko clearly had quite a lot on his mind and this was probably not the best time to bring up the touchy subject of his ex again. Shaking his head slightly he looked back at Keiko with a gentle smile: "Ah it was nothing really.... just some annoying customer being too touchy. You know how it is. I swear to god as soon as I publish my book and the royalties start to pour in, I'm gonna quit that restaurant job..."

Hikaru pulled away from Keiko and stretched his body while letting out a tired yawn. He began walking towards the bathroom and said: "I'm gonna go take a shower. You wanna join me?"

As Hikaru was telling him about his day he was waiting patiently for him to tell him about his meeting with his ex but just when he got to that part and Keiko looked at him, Hikaru decided not to tell him the truth. Well, not the whole truth. He was right about the touching thing and all but, he was leaving out the detail of the guy being his ex, which was making things even more strange. Why is he hiding it? Why not tell me it was you ex? Why not mentioning him? What are you hiding? What did you guys do beyond touching? the doubt was clouding his judgement and he didn't heard Hikaru talking again with him. 

Blinking after a few seconds he looked at Hikaru and frowned , brushing his forehead with his hand. "I already did and i'm not feeling quite well. "I'm gonna go lay down first" he said giving him a half smile as he walked to their room , climbing to bed and turning his back to the room entrance, not wanting to see or talk to Hikaru when he was back in the room. 

Keiko faked sleeping till the next morning when he decided to leave breakfast for Hikaru when he would wake up and go to work, not wanting to eat together with him. His heart was hurting from him hiding the fact that he met his ex. His heart was hurting that everything was slowly fading between them. That's what he felt. 

At work he was just not in the right set of mind and he kind of messed up the orders. Taking a break from work he was standing in the locker room looking at the calender. His birthday is next week ... What should i do?, his mind was asking as he leaned to the wall behind his small chair, holding his eyes closed. He needed time to think. 

Despite Hikaru efforts to comfort Keiko it would seem that whatever was bothering him was really something major, so much so that he decided to keep it to himself even further. While Hikaru didn't like it, he had to accept it, trusting his lover will open up to him eventually. "Alright Keiko, I'll go clean up and join you in bed shortly." He said while managing to put on a smile before he headed towards the bathroom. By the time he was out and got prepared to go to bed Keiko seemed already asleep and with his back towards the door no less. Though not entirely happy with the situation he figured he probably deserved it due to him not even coming to bed lately. The next day when Hikaru woke up from his now almost constant nightmares Keiko was gone already. Since he didn't have a shift that day he ate the breakfast Keiko left for him and sat down on his desk trying again to write, but once again nothing came out. The awkward fake smile Keiko had on his face last night kept lingering in his mind which prevented any creativity. Eventually he let out a heavy sigh and gave up on starring at the blank screen. He decided to go out for a walk to clear his head and soon was out of the apartment. 

Meanwhile at the cafe Keiko was working at, Rikiya approached Keiko and asked: "Are you okay Senpai? You look.... troubled..."

Hearing his colleague he opened his eyes and look at the guy, smiling slowly. "Yeah .... My mind hasn't been in the right place lately. I'm just a little worried" he said honestly. He didn't want to talk about his relationship problems with anybody, he he felt like he was about to explode. He needed a friend and apparently this guy has tried to be one for him so he decided to trust him. He explained what had happened the night before and how Hikaru hadn't told him the whole truth and now his mind was troubling him. Plus the birthday coming soon he didn't know what to do anymore. He was lost. 

"Guess i'm not that cool as you thought i was" he joke , laughing about it, scratching the back of his neck feeling a little embarrassed for saying everything out loud. 

"But you are cool Senpai..." Rikkya said as he lenses closer towards Keiko, cupping his cheeks in a rather affectionate manner and said: "Love is the most beautiful and Noble this world, and your love and care for your boyfriend is so deep and profound. Who in their right mind wouldn't find it cool? I am sure that all of this could only be some kind of misunderstanding cause if anyone would cheat on a perfect lover like you.. then they must be the most ungrateful and heartless bastard out there, and your boyfriend didn't look like one."

Rikiya stayed like that and stared into Keiko's eyes for a while, then suddenly he pulled this hands back and his face turned bright red: "I... I'm sorry Senpai I have overstepped again... Sorry if this sounds creepy or weird but.. I care about you and want to base you happy..."

Keiko looked surprised at the others words and was even more surprised when he cupped his face into his hands making him lock his eyes with him. His words made him blush as he didn't expect someone else say something cool and heartwarm like that. It used to be Hikaru the one who would say those kind of words to him but now, Hikaru has grown distant and cold. It felt nice to have someone else care for him and wanting to see him happy. 

Blinking a few times, still flustered at Rikyas words, not sure what he could say about the situation he was in but one thing he was sure. He was thankful. 

"Thanks Rikya" he said smiling as he scratched the back of his hair. "Your words really made me happy so thank you" he added smiling at him. Their boss had yelled after them to get back to work. 

"Guess that's our call to head back" he said standing up running his hand through Rikyas hair genuily laughing. "Thanks for the talk. You really are a friend" he added leaning his head to the side smiling softly before turning back inside the shop. 

It was strange how Keiko got so close to another person in such a quick time. the guy was nice and cute and always polite and respectful. And now he was helping him and giving him advices that just made his heart shake. He really was a nice guy. 

Rikiya looked on as Keiko returned to work and smiled. He could feel the man's heart wavering and opening up to his charms, which wasn't a surprise given the vulnerable state he was in, not to mention the fact that Rikya had a little special something up his sleeves that helped him to endear himself with the guardian. Feeling the entity that lurked in his shadow began to stir he muttered: "Be patient my friend... we're almost there... we'll soon break their bond and when we do...." Rikiya licked his lips before he quickly followed Keiko back to work. 

Meanwhile Hikaru was walking down the streets, trying his best to shake off the strange feeling that has been haunting him for the past weeks. According to the message he left himself from his past life, the Demon's curse on his soul shouldn't start showing its effect for a while so he ruled out that possibility, then what could it be? Eventually he found his way to the nearby park and just sat down on the bench. Looking blankly at the clear sky before he felt his eyes getting sore. So he decided to close them for a moment to rest and then....

"Hmm.... did... did I fell asleep?" Hikaru said as he rubbed his eyes and sat up, feeling the soft mattress beneath him. Wait... mattress?" He opened his eyes in alert and looked around, finding himself laying on a bed in an unfamiliar room. "W... wait.. What time it is?" He looked around and found his phone on the bedside table and checked, to his surprise it was morning, of the next day! He somehow fell asleep on that park bench and was out for the whole night! "Keiko must be worried sick about me...!" He was about to make the call but a more pressing question rose to his mind. Where exactly was he and who took him here during his sleep?

All worked just fine that day at work after the talk he had with Rikiya. The guy was really helpful in pep talk and even if he was young in comparison with him, the guy knew how to give some good advice. After work he went home preparing dinner and deciding to wait for Hikaru and talk with him about what has been bugging him these pass days and work things out. Every couple had ups and downs but they had to work together. He placed everything on the counter and then sat on the couch watching tv till he fell asleep. 

In the mean time Isaak was making some coffee in his kitchen while he had left Hikaru sleep in his room for the night. He was glad he decided to take a walk in the park, never expecting him to ran into Hikaru. He did worried a little to see him all alone and asleep on the bench and when he didn't react much he decided to take him to a nearby hotel that was part of his family estate. It was so tempted to take advantage of the other but all in his time. He still had to gain trust of the other. Only soft touches managed to calm his desire and hold himself up. 

"Oh you're awake, thank god" he said walking in the room with the tray and two cups of coffee, one for him and one for Hikaru.  He placed the tray on the nightstand near the bed while he sat on the edge of the bed. 

"I found you in the park sound asleep. I tried to wake you up but seeing that you didn't respond i carried you here and called my doctor to come and check you out. He said that you passed out because of tiredness. Are you feeling okay now?" He said reaching his hand and place it on his forehead. 

Keiko shuddered and woke up rubbing his eyes a little confused as to why he was still on the couch. Looking around he saw that the food was still on the table and the only explanation was that Hikaru didn't come home. Checking the time it was already morning. Frowning his heart broke into million of pieces feeling despair. "No ... No ... He wouldn't ... He ...." but the words were caught in his throat as tears were forming in his eyes. Biting his lip he grabbed his jacket and went to Hikaru's workplace and saw that it was closed. He tried to call him but the message 'the caller cannot be reach as he may be out of rage or his phone is off, please try again'

His mind went belisted. Where could he be. This wasn't the first time he disappeared but that was when he returned in their past life, right now his doubts were telling him something else. This time Hikaru had spend the night somewhere else with someone else. His heart hurt even more making it hard to breath. He had to lean on the wall near him taking deep breaths as his chest was hurting like hell. 

But then a familiar voice made him react. "Rikya ....argh..." he groan holding his hand over his chest frowning at the strange pain. 

"I... Issak?! Wha... what are you... why am I...." Hikaru exclaimed in confusion as he looked at his ex-boyfriend approaching with two coffees on a tray. His face turned bright red when he felt the man's hand over his forehead and he said awkwardly: "Is... is that so? I... I suppose I should thank you for... rescuing me? To think that I'd fall asleep in the park and... just pass out like that.... God knows what would have happened if you didn't find me..." Almost instinctively he took the one on the left as Issak used to always bring coffee into the bedroom like this, and his was always the left one with double milk and sugar. After taking a sip and feeling the warmth, sweetness, and perhaps more importantly, caffeine spreading across his body, Hikaru was finally more awake and gently pushed Issak's hand away. "I'm... fine now.. thank you.. I should probably call my boyfriend first.. He must be worried sick about me.." He turned his gaze towards his phone again but just as he was about to make a call he noticed that there was absolutely no signal in the room. "That's.. odd... Guess I just have to find somewhere with better reception..." He shifted to the side of his bed and said: "I'll really have to find some time to thank you properly but I really.. really need to go.. I need to find Keiko as soon as possible...." He was about to stand up but he suddenly felt lightheaded and stumbled right back into the bed. 

Meanwhile elsewhere in the city, Rikiya came running towards Keiko as he was leaning agaisnt the wall in pain. "Dear God! Are you alright Senpai?!" Rikiya said as he came up to Keiko to support him: "You look like a total mess! Just hang out a little Senpai I'll call the ambulance." He said as he reached into his pocket seemingly for his phone. 

Isaak didn't liked the way the other moved his hand away but was happy that he had drank the coffee. Smiling he sipped from his own coffee as he kept his eyes on the other. When he moved up from the bed and saw him dizzy he smirked, happy the effect the drug had worked so fast. Seeing him stumble he hurried and caught him by his waist, holding him in his arms. 

"Now now ... You're still not feeling alright. Let me help you dear" he said in a lure voice wrapping his arm against his waist, pressing his body against him while with the other he lifted his chin. "You can always lean on me love" he whispered caresing his cheek gently, happy to have him in his arms again. 

"N-No! ... Don't call it ... I-I'm ... gonna be alright ...ngh..." he said taking a deep breath catching his arm,  feeling his chest hurt like hell. It was like his heart was thorn in two, shattering into sharp pieces piercing him. "I just need some water and somewhere to sit. Let's go around the corner. There is the entrance in the park and there's a store as well" he said leaning into the wall, forcing himself to stand and walk alongside the wall. 

"Ah.. un.... s. sorry Issak..." Hikaru muttered as he leaned on his ex-boyfriend. It was such a strange feeling as on one hand he felt weak, dizzy, like all of his bones were turned into jelly; yet on the other hand he could feel the warmth and touch from Isaak and despite both his reason and emotion telling him to push the man away, his body seemed utterly incapable of resisting the man's tenderness. It just felt so good to surrender himself to Isaak's care and for a moment he almost did. But eventually he pulled away from Issak and said: "Thank you Issak but I really... really need to go... If... if it isn't too much trouble could you... could you help me out of the building so I can get a better signal? I need.. I need to call Keiko... please..."

Meanwhile Rikiya went over towards Keiko and put his arm over his own shoulder to support him: "Alright Senpai, if that's what you want... You sure you don't need an ambulance?" He asked as he helped Keiko towards the entrance of the park and he let Keiko sit down on a nearby bench. "Just wait here for a second. I'll be right back." He said before dashing towards the store and returned a few moments altter with a bottle of water. "Here you go Senpai." He said as he passed the water towards Keiko and asked: "What's going on Senpai? You look horrible."

"Alright kitten" he said in a soft voice walking beside Hikaru, holding his arm out in case the other needed to lean on him for support. they had reached the lobby and walked out in front of the building when he turned and brushed his hand through his hair when he saw with the corner of his eye, the guys boyfriend together with Rikiya. Now this is just perfect, he thought moving closer to Hikaru, holding his arm to keep him steady. 

Keiko had drank the water the other had brought him feeling a little better but soon his face turned pale as his eyes widened in utter surprise and shock seeing Hikaru walking out from a hotel with that guy. Ignoring Rikiya's question he got up , stumbling in his legs while his chest started hurting even worst than before. Just when he was a few steps away and he saw that it was actually Hikaru with the guy and it wasn't an illusion, his heart crumbled. 

"Hikaru ...." he said it through his lips like a whisper but the other two could hear him. Instantly his heart burst into million pieces, shuddering his entire body, leaving him empty. There was no more pain, no more suffering, there was only emptiness and darkness. Keiko's eyes had lost their sparkle and were now blank. 

Isaak smirked at the beautiful scene, knowing that their plan had finally worked perfectly and they had broke them. 

As Issak helped Hikaru along down the corridor of the hotel his mind was quickly sinking deeper and deeper into a wanton mess of confusion. He could hardly think straight let alone walk on his own, and had to pretty much let Issak drag him along. It was like a thick fog was looming over his mind, blocking off his thoughts and memories to the point that he didn't even know where, when it was, and who he was with. By the time he was lead out of the lobby he was utterly confused. He vaguely knew that there was someone very, very important to his heart that he must find, but a part of him wondered why he was bothered to do so as there was something so warm and soothing right beside him.

But still, he must go. He simply must... he couldn't even remember why. As he tried to walk on his own however he stumbled right back into Issak's arms. Looking up at the man half in confusion he muttered: "Umm... I... Issak is that you? Wh... why am I... here..? Why are you... here?" He tried to re-trace his memory for answers and at that moment all he could remember was that he and Issak were close. Very, very close. He could tell that something wasn't quite right with himself and he knew he could trust Issak to take care of him, just as he has always done. "Take me home Issak.. I don't feel well...." He closed his eyes and quickly fell unconscious, which from a outside perspective looked almost as if he was snuggling into the man's embrace willingly. 

And that was exactly what Keiko happened to witness. "Senpai are you alright?" Rikiya said as he helped Keiko up: "What's going on Senpai? What are you...?" He followed Keiko's gaze and saw Issak and Hikaru and muttered: "Isn't that Senpai's boyfriend? He is with the guy I saw last time... They seems..." He fell silent and turned his gaze towards Keiko. He could see the sadness on the young man's face as if he was the one heartbroken: "I'm... sorry Senpai... I don't know what to say... You... you want me to go and punch that guy in the face?"

Isaak wrapped his arms around Hikaru holding him close, smirking as he saw Keiko in the distance. This was the final blow. 

"Of course. My car is right this way. Come one" he said holding him firmly by the waist to keep him steady on his feet as they walked towards his parked car right in front of the hotel. He was going to enjoy little Hikaru in his apartment and the thought of the other one broken was just perfect. He placed Hikaru on the passenger seat and then hopped in the car driving away. 

"R-Rikiya .... Let's go" he said feeling tears fall down on his cheek as everything was surrounded by darkness and consumed by eat. "I need a drink" he said feeling empty shallow like a shell with nothing inside. His heart now broken into pieces and his soul slowly eaten by the darkness inside was enough to break the bond that the two of them had. Keiko was now just a living corps as his soul was shattered by the heartbreak he just witnessed. 

A part of him was still trying to clinge on the hope that everything was just in his mind and nothing had happened but the facts were blowing that away, 

As Hikaru was carried/escorted away Rikiya helped Keiko along walking in the opposite direction. Looking at him worriedly he asked: "Senpai I don't think drinking is the answer here... I mean I know what you're going through but...." He fell silent for a bit but managed to put on a weak smile: "You know what, people deal with breakups differently and if you think alcohol helps, then I'll help out! I mean... clearly they're having fun, why can't Senpai you have some fun?! Yeah let's go have some fun! I know just the right place for us to get hammered!" He began leading Keiko along who despite how heartbroken and weak he felt somehow was able to follow Rikiya without much issue, as if something invisible was helping him along, luring him, puppeteering him. They soon arrived at a bar which for some reason was open during such an early hour and ordered an obscene amount of booze. Wine, Sake, whisky, vodka, Kao Liang, etc. While normally you shouldn't really mix drinks or you'd get drunk easily and suffer one hell of a hangover, since the point was to get drunk they really didn't care. It didn't take long for Keiko to become incredibly drunk."

"Senpai I mean... you're like the best person I've ever met in my life and you deserve someone who appreciate you! And clearly your boyfriend... no... that guy, doesn't!" Rikiya said as he leaned over towards Keiko, he got so close that they could smell and feel each other's alchoholic breath. He looked at Keiko and asked: "Then why bother sticking around? You could certainly do better than him right?"

Fallowing the other was so much easier than he thought, but it was like he was drawn by something else. Something more intoxicating than anything before. A sparkle of darkness that was giving him comfort. Now that he was heartbroken and Hikaru had betrayed him and turned to his ex, what was the point in fighting anything? 

Reaching the place and drinking what the other ordered which was quite good and did the job rather well. Keiko was drunk as fuck not caring about anything anymore. Being flustered from the drinks he turned his eyes to the other, smiling thankful for taking him out for a drink. He noticed that he was closer than before, feeling his body against his. Who cared what he was doing here, he had no boyfriend anymore. He was single, so why not have a little fun. 

"Do better than him .... that sounds good" he said taking another sip from his drink, feeling the burning through his body. His hand ran through Rikiyas hair, grabbing it firmly and pulling it closer to his face. "Can you do it better?" he asked brushing his lips over the others before pulling him closer and pressing their lips together, slipping his tongue in his mouth feeling the other mixes of drinks in his mouth. His body reacted to the sensation as he hadn't been doing anything for the last week because of Hikaru always being busy or tired because of doing shit with his ex. That thought only made him more angry, wanting to do more than kissing. His hand slipped down the others waist grabbing his ass. groaning in the kiss. 

"Hmm.. ha.. .umm...." Rikiya leaned into the kiss as Keiko claimed his lips. He welcomed the man's tongue into his mouth and lured it inside, mingling and dancing with his own nimble appendage. Chuckling joyfully as he felt the man's fingers grabbing his ass he pushed Keiko away and said: "I didn't know you can be so... aggressive, Senpai~" He took Keiko's hand and helped him get up from his seat and said: "Let's go somewhere more... suitable." He lead Keiko out of the bar and walked down some winding corridors, then before they knew it they found themselves inside a hotel room. Before the door even closed behind them Rikiya had wrapped his arms around Keiko's neck and pressed their lips together again. "I feel so hot Keiko... help me undress..." Rikiya said as he lead Keiko's hand to unbutton his shirt, his voice was like a siren's call that began to seep deeper and deeper into Keiko's mind, and as his fingers somehow overcame his drunkenness to nimbly open up Rikiya's shirt, the man's skin tone seemed to be shifting right in front of Keiko's eyes into a more pale complexion, his voice began to change and even his whole physique seems to change into something more familiar, more natural, more alluring. 

"Keiko.... I want you..." Rikiya said as he looked at him with his now grey eyes. He looked, smelled, sounded, tasted, and felted exactly like Hikaru now. It was as if the whole thing of Hikaru cheating with his ex-boyfriend was a dream and they were just having the same loving, passionate sex like they've done countless time before.  He then whispered in Keiko's ear: "I want to feel inside you..."

Meanwhile Hikaru was sitting in Issak's car and kept waking and dozing off repeatedly. A part of him kept fighting this strange feeling of tiredness, dizziness combined with warmth and comfort, while the other part kept wanting to surrender to it. His memory was a wanton mess as all he could remember were the days he spent with Issak, his care, his tenderness, his love, all the things that made him say yes to his confession and made him stay with him for as long as he did. But no matter how hard he tried to accept it, a small part of him just kept saying no. He couldn't understand why back then and he certainly couldn't remember why right now. "Issak I feel... weird.... why.... no.. please... I.... can't... no.. I.... want to... love you but... why..." He kept mumbling gibberish during the ride until eventually they reached their destination. He turned his unfocused eyes towards Issak and asked: "Are we.... home...? This doesn't.... feel like home.. or... does it?" He took a few steps on his wobbly legs and asked: "Why am I... here... I don't... remember... I feel like I need to do.. something... do you know what it is...?"

Keiko wasn't in his right mind anymore as the drunkenness' and sorrow were filling him. He just wanted to forget, but what to forget exactly he wasn't sure anymore. The others voice was so calming and alluring, like a lullaby that was comforting him, drawing him closer and closer and not able to escape. But why would he escape it? It was perfect. That voice was telling him he wanted him. It was all he needed. 

When their lips touched again he gave into it more than he normally wanted. His mind was all fuggy and his vision blurry, but as they were making out, in front of him appeared Hikaru, his lover saying that he wanted him. It was like everything else had been a bad dream and there was Hikaru to comfort him and love him. Groaning he pinned 'hikarus' body to his, feeling the softness of his skin as he was undressing him. This was what it was. He had a bad dream and Hikaru was there to make it go away. His lover was there with him and he didn't had to worry about. 

He tried to walk in the room with his drunk mind, reaching the bed, how, he had no clue, but he managed to reach the bed right after he had undress 'hikaru' of his shirt.  They fell on the bed, but he didn't cared, starting to kiss the soft skin of the other. "Hikaru ... oh Hikaru ...mmmhmm" he moaned kissing and licking his nipples wanting to taste and feel his body assuring himself  that he was there. 

Parking his car in front of his place he looked at Hikaru and smiled. Once he got out of the car he moved quickly to hikaru, wrapping his arm around his waist holding him close. "This is our home love" he said lifting his chin and pressing his lips against his. It has been so long since he kissed him that his body was reacting instantly. "Let's get inside" he said, walking him down the lobby and in the elevator up to his penthouse. Once inside he release the tie he had on helping Hikaru to the bed. 
"I've been waiting for this so long love" he said looking at him with hungry eyes. "Strip for me, and let me see your loving body" he demanded stepping away from him, taking a seat on the chair near the window to look better at him. 

"Do you remember our time together? How beautiful and fun it was? I know you do love" he said in a soft seductive voice. "Let me see your sweet body and i'll make you feel good again. Just like you want it" he said in a horse voice keeping his eyes on him like a predator on its pray. 

"Hikaru" smiled as his prey fell right into his trap, getting onto the bed and presented himself in such a lewd and vulnerable state. He moaned lustfully from Keiko's kisses. "Ah... hn.... ahh Keiko.... Keiko..." He called out the man's name as his hands roamed across Keiko's body. He then flipped around and pinned the man beneath him before he claimed Keiko's lips once more, this time taking the initiative and dug his tongue deep inside Keiko's mouth, laying claim to every inch of it. Meanwhile his hand moved to tease Keiko's nipple as he rubbed and pinched the little bud skillfully. Eventually he pulled away from the kiss and he moved to whisper in Keiko's ear: "I've missed you Keiko.... I've missed you so... so much..." His voice was filled with passion, filled with love, but also something else, something twisted by the long passage of time throughout the millennia as it rotted and festered in the deepest, darkest abyss, something that seemed to be eating and eroding Keiko's very soul...

But none of that darkness was showing in "Hikaru's" actions. His whisper, his touch, his kiss, all brought Keiko comfort and pleasure that he had longed for. He began leaving a trail of kisses along Keiko's cheek, his jawline, his neck and then towards his shoulder. He licked playfully on Keiko's collarbone as he looked up to observe the man's reaction. At the same time his hand had also moved down for its next target and found its way to Keiko's cock, stroking and rubbing it playfully to bring it to its full glory. 

Meanwhile in Issak's pent house apartment, Hikaru was still very much confused about the situation he was in. "This is.. our house...? I don't... remember..." He muttered weakly as he looked around, though to be honest his unfocused eyes weren't really looking at anything. The only thing he could see was Issak in front of him and everything else was just a blur. He then touched his lips as the warmth he got from the kiss earlier still lingered there and it felt... familiar, it felt good, which was only natural as they've kissed so many times in the past. Before he knew it he was lead to the bed and he just laid down on the mattress weakly, feeling utterly exhausted. He wanted to just fall asleep but Issak's voice just kept him awake. When he asked him to strip Hikaru simply nodded and began doing so without hesitation. 

"Yes... Issak... I... remember..." He muttered weakly as he began slowly unbuttoning his shirt, revealing his pale white chest before he dropped the shirt altogether. He then reached for his belt and unbuckled it before unzipping his pants, then pulling it down along with his underwear in one swift go. Soon Hikaru was standing bare naked in front of his ex-boyfriend and for a brief moment he wanted to cover himself, but then he remembered how he'd literally walked around naked in front of Issak for countless times and moved his hand away. Looking up with unfocused eyes he muttered: "I... remember you making me feel good... I remember.... wanting it... wanting.... you...? Do I want... you...? Or... I can't... remember... Why...?" 

As expected 'Hikaru' took control showering him with kisses and soft touches making him moan and groan in pleasure. Everything was as normal as ever, but something was still bugging him but the kisses and touches, his lovers voice made that doubt go away. They were together. He missed him. 

"I've missed you too" he groan feeling his touch over his nipples and then his member that was getting hard by the attention that he was receiving. It felt so good and normal that he didn't question it anymore. The emptiness was fading as he was with his lover right in that moment. Everything that had happened seemed so far away and like a bad memory or a dream that he didn't cared anymore. All he cared was that moment with his lover, that moment that was so right but yet strange. Maybe because of the fact that he was drunk and everything was still fuzzy. 

"Fuck Hikaru...hmmm... don't tease me anymore " he moaned taking a deep breath as his body was reacting to the stimulation. 

"Shh...shhh...Don't worry about that" he said in a whisper walking in front of Hikaru touching his cheek then moving his hands on his shoulders, down his hands and resting on his waist. "You look so beautiful" he added pinning his hand into Hikaru's hair, grabbing it and pressing his lips forecefull, claiming his mouth. "Undress me baby and show me how much you want me to fuck you" he said helping the other kneel in front of him, waiting for him to unbutton his pants and care for his cock that was hard and wanted some attention. 

"Open that mouth of yours and show me how much you missed me" he said running his finger over his lower lip to open his mouth, smiling.