<3 Promises beyond Time <<hal7283 & mik3la>>

Guest mik3la

"Yeah sure thing. I'll see you after your shift is done." Hikaru smiled as he leaned in and pressed a quick kiss on Keiko's cheek before he pulled away and waved goodbye. After parting ways with Keiko, Hikaru decided to head for a nearby bookstore to see if the novel he wanted to buy was in stock. Meanwhile the day continued pretty normally for Keiko and his new ward, that was until some customers began to hit on Rick, the young man seemed pretty flustered and embarrassed by the customers' advances and  when Keiko showed up he quickly hid behind the man who easily drove the men away. He let out a big sigh of relief and said: "Thanks Keiko senpai. I really appreciate it." He tucked a strand of hair behind his ear while his face turned a tint red. Looking at Keiko with his big blue eyes he said: "You're so nice Senpai. Your boyfriend is so lucky for having you by his side..."

Keiko blinked a few times when Rick spoke realizing what he just did and the fact that he forgot the other was there hiding behind him. Did he just lost his temper? That was rare. "Hey, no worries" he said a little embarrassed that he lost his temper with some customers in front of him. But that was not normal behavior and he hated that. "They deserved it" he said smiling patting his head gently.  "We are collogues and we have each other's backs" he added. 

"You're so nice Senpai. Your boyfriend is so lucky for having you by his side..."

"Sometimes i think i am the one that is lucky in this relationship" he shrugged tapping Rick's shoulder, as he walked pass him to return to his work. He looked one more time at Rick, keeping up his smile. He noticed how the other had blushed but didn't comment about it. He thought it was cute though.

"Well in any case. Thanks for helping me out senpai. I really appreciate it." Rick said with a smile and paused for a brief moment. He then asked: "Senpai may I ask you a question? So.. this is actually the first time that someone approached me like this... I thought only pretty girls would get harassed like this and never imagined it would happen to me... Do you think that I look... like I am an easy target? Or I look like someone who would play into that kind of stuff?"

Keiko stopped and looked at the guy sighing. "There are a lot of stupid people around here and think they can get away with things" he tools a deep breath and continue. "You look kind of cute and innocent and some might get the wrong ideea but don't bother with them. If you still have problems let me know" he said winking at him and smiled as he patted his head.  "You're doing a great job and I'll not lose you because of a bunch of losers" he added as he turned back to his work preparing the rest of the orders.

Rick blushed when Keiko said that he looked cute and showed a timid smile: "Thank you Senpai. I really appreciate it." As he returned to work Rick also followed suit and the rest of their shift went on without trouble.

About ten minutes before Keiko ended his shift Hikaru showed up as promised and waved at his loved from the door: 'Hey Keiko~ I got here early." As he moved over towards Keiko he saw Rick looking at him in a rather syrange way but he didn't put too much thought on the matter. After Keiko change out f his uniform and done packing the two of them began heading back home. 

"Keiko and Hikaru huh..." Rick smiled as he saw the couple leave. He soon packed up himself and left the cafe as well. As he was walking down the streets however suddenly a group of men showed up and blocked his path. 

"Hey pretty boy remember me?" One of them said as he walked over towards Rikiya who was nine other than the man who harassed him earlier that day. "How about we have a little talk?" The others grabbed the young man and began dragging him down into a dark alleyway nearby.

A few moments latter Rikiya emerged alone, with the sound of growling and messy chewing coming from the alleyway. He shook his head and said: "Man.... What a mess.... Why do so many people have a death wish? But I guess I should be grateful for them providing food for associates..." He turned back towards the alleyway and said: "Remember to clean up you guys!" After that he walked away whistling joyfully and disappeared into the night. That night, the overgrowing missing persons list just got a bit longer. 

Keiko waved at Rick mentioned he will close the caffee as he left with Hikaru. He was overjoyed that the other came in early to walk home together. 

"Do you want to eat anything in particular when we get home?" he said as they walked down the street holding hands like they were teenagers. But it was fine. He didn't cared what others might think and he was happy that Hikaru was thinking the same.  "I was thinking that i will cook something" he winked back at his lover before frowning and looking around as he sense something. 

It was a strange feeling but it was like they were watched by a strange presence or like something awful had happened. Blinking a few times he took a deep breath shaking his head as he decided it was nothing so he continued walking home. 

Taking the subway they reached home in no time. Lucky their work places weren't that far from home. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On that nigh Issak's mind couldn't rest from the thought that he found Hikaru and he was  with someone already. How long did it pass? A year? But he said they were together for a year. Did he really got over him that quickly and ended up finding someone to share his life while he was left with a heartbroken and sorrow? He hatted that. Slamming his fist into the table he took a deep breath looking outside the window. Hikaru will have to suffer as he suffered. He used him and then disposed him and went into others arms just like that. How could he? He thought he was so pure and innocent but he was a malice person who played him. 

"But table had turned Hikaru ... I'm not gonna let you slide through my fingers again" he said to himself looking at his reflection in the window. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"That reminds me" said Keiko as they walked in the house. "Your birthday is coming soon. What do you wish for your birthday?" he said smiling as he walked in the kitchen checking the fridge to see what he could use to make dinner. He wasn't a great cook as Hikaru, but he could manage it. 

"Honestly In fine with anything you cook." Hikaru said as they walked down the street holding hands. He really couldn't care less about what other people think looking at them as he had several lifetimes' worth of thick skin on his face. He looked at his lover with a teasing smile: "As long as it's not a burnt chunk of charcoal." After they got home Hikaru took the same spot Keiko sat when he looked at him cook the other day and enjoyed the view of his lover working. When the topic of his birthday came up Hikaru muttered: "Now that you've mentioned it... It is right around the corner, isn't it. It's been so hectic lately I totally forgot..." He held his hand over his chin as he looked up and said: "Well... To be honest I don't think I am in urgent need for anything... The laptop is still pretty new, I got plenty of clothes and accessories, and I just bought the latest volume of the book I wanted so..... I really can't think of anything..." His gaze turns back to look at Keiko and said: "But of course, I wouldn't mind if you wrap yourself up in ribbons as my birthday present. I could always use a little bit more Keiko in my life~" 

"Ha ... don't make fun of my cooking or you're not going to get any" he said taking out some potatoes starting to peal them off and then washing them under the clear water. As he was cutting the potatoes he was listening to the other as he was saying he didn't need much, which wasn't something that was helping him. He wanted to make him happy and enjoy his birthday now that they had gone through so much. He just wanted the other to relax and have fun and enjoy the day. 

Finishing the potatoes he washed them again and then turned to cut some meat as he was going to bake some steak with potatoes in the oven. It was something easy and delicious to do. After he finished to place them in a pond he then add them in the oven, setting the time and temperature just when he heard the other saying what it wouldn't mind to get for his birthday. 

"Really now?" he said smirking as he turned and leaned on the counter, folding his arms around his chest. "You want me naked with a ribbon around me. You really did became more pervert than me" he said chuckling as he stepped closer, leaned with one hand on the table and moved closer to him to catch his lips in a sweet kiss. "I must say .... that do sounds appealing" he brushed his lips against the other keeping his cocky smile as he winked. "I'll see what i can do about that" he added stepping back, leaning again on the counter.

Edited by mik3la

Hikaru smiled at Keiko's reaction to his rathe naughty idea for his birthday present and said: "Oh you bet it's appealing! Needless to say that if I really get you as a present like that, I'll most defiantly make use of the situation to the FULLEST. You may have to call in sick the day after." 

Hikaru leaned back against the chair and chuckled: "All jokes aside I'm just really thankful that I am still alive with you by my side. Every day wirh you around is a miracle worth celebrating, whereas my birthday was just some random day without you."

"I like the sound of that" he said almost being done with the food as he was now setting everything on plates and placing them on the table. As soon as all was set he sat near Hikaru and gave him a pressed kiss. 

"And i'll always be by your side no matter what" he smiled. "Now eat" he said in a bossy voice starting to eat. 

Looking at Hikaru from time to time he couldn't stop his mind from wondering about the guy they meat before in town. His ex. He didn't liked that guy and he was starting to feel insecure and have questions about him. 

Shaking his head and returning to eating he decided that now when they were eating wasn't a good time to talk about the guy.

He waited till they were done with eating and was now doing the dishes. 

"Babe .... I wanted to ask you something ... about your ex" he said carefully not wanting to start a fight or anything. He was just curious. He only managed to find about Hikaru's past a few days ago, along with they whole past together but he knew little about his present version of his Hikaru. 

"I mean .... what happened between you two?" he asked as he remembered how Hikaru reacted when he saw him. Hiding his face behind his arm that was a strange sign. 

Hilary smiled happily at what Keuko said, reassuring that they will be together no matter what. He had little doubt about the matter, after all, not even things like death could do them part. As he enjoyed the delicious meal Keuko prepared for him however he noticed something a little off about his lover. But he didn't bother to press on the matter as he figured Keikonwould eventually yell him about tit if he needed to know and long and behold, he did, asking about his relationship with his ex. After a short silence and a heavy sign Hikaru said: "Well, he and I... were close."

Hikaru pit down his fork and continued: "As you know I was quite a mess after the attack by that monster in my childhood and had to be sent away from home for therapy and treatment. While my condition improved it stopped me from returning home and I had problem getting used to the life in the big city at first. By the time I got the hang of it I had  built up this image of being the weirdo who talks to himself and freakout over nothing. So naturally I was really lonely and... That's when I met Isaak.... He was really nice and understanding, and when he confessed his love and asked me to be his boyfriend and I said yes..." He paused for a moment and said: "At the time I became quite dependant on him, and as he loved and care for me I just let myself indulge in being pampered by him. But no matter how much I wanted to, I just couldn't loved him. We would have sex and he would make me cum again and again, but when we are done and he whispered words of love in my ear, I could never get myself to tell him that I loved him too, not even for pretend, and the more time I spent with him, the more awful I felt. I realized I was just using him to fill the void in my heart while not really caring his feelings at all... Eventually I broke up with him. Well... Actually I just packed my things when he wasn't home and left with a note on the table saying that it's over for us, cause I didn't have the courage to face him."

Hikaru buried his face in his arms and said: "I owe him a lot Keuko, not just an apology, and explanation, but also thanks for helping me getting through a really dark time in my life... But I don't know how to repay him, or should I even Dona turning at all! If he just lunch me in the face the moment he saw me then I may feel better but.. you saw how he was, as friendly, kind, and dashing as ever... Ha....."

"Well, he and I... were close."

Keiko smiled and lifted an eyebrow knowing that already but it was funny to hear him say that. There was also something in his chest when Hikaru said that but he didn't focuse on it. Could it be jealousy? 

As the other started explaining how everything started he nodded from time to time when understanding the situation, listening careful. Slowly he was starting to feel sorry for the guy. He really used him that much and he was still surprised to see him today so 'okay' with seeing Hikaru after all they've been through and how Hikaru left. Or maybe it was only a charade, a mask to put up? He couldn't tell, but he was sure about one thing. He didn't liked how the guy looked at Hikaru. It was like he still had some unfinished business with him, and now he found it. The way Hikaru left it let Isaak must have left some unfinished business. 

Friendly ... kind ...and dashing ,  he repeated the last words in his mind, trying not to show too much on his face.  That didn't felt good with him. He felt upset and jealous. More jealous than ever even if he shouldn't. Hikaru said it himself they were done and now he was with him. They were supposed to be together as their past lives said so, but .... there was still the stupid doubt in his chest that was bugging him. Now that the guy turned up, it was making him uneasy. 

"Don't you find it a little strange that he was so friendly with you after how you ended things with him?" he said as he got up and started to clean the table, placing the plates in the sink turning up the water starting to wash them. 

"Just saying. Don't mind me just ... be careful" he added sighing continuing to clean the plates. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

In the other part of town Isaak was drinking a glass of whiskey admiring the view of town. He was sitting in a luxurious apartment at the last floor of the building and he could see the whole town under the stars.  His apartment door opened and then closed but he didn't moved from his place and neither did he turned his head as he knew just exactly who it was. 

"You're late Ricky" he said after sipping from his glass, finishing the drink from one shot. Turning to pour himself another glass he looked at the guy. "Did something happened on your way here?" he asked as his eyes turned black as the obsidian. He poured one for the other holding it in his hand waiting for Ricky to take the glass. 

Edited by mik3la

"Sure Keiko. I'll be careful." Hikaru said as he raised his head and looked at his lover while he cleaned up the dishes. He got up from the seat quickly followed Keiko into the Kitchen and stood by him in front of the kitchen sink. "Let me help." He smiled as he began washing the dishes as well.

Meanwhile elsewhere in the city, Rikiya entered the penthouse apartment owned by Isaak and smiled as he saw the darkness in the man's eyes. "Sorry dear. Just had to feed our associates with some street food." As he spoke his shadow began to morph and squirm as if it had a life of its own, and what sounded like a deep growl occurred as if it was echoes coming out of a deep dark cave. He took the wine glass from Isaak and took a sip before sitting down beside him and asked: "So, how did your meeting with dear little Hikaru went? Is he still as beautiful, pure, vulnerable and yet irresistible as how you remembered him?"

Keiko smiled as Hikaru moved closer to help him. They were a team in everything in their life and that was what made they bind even more stronger. 

After finishing the dishes he kissed the other quickly smiling. "We should get some rest. It's been a hecktik day for both of us" he added yawning scratching the back of his head.

---------------------

Isaak got used with this little one mocking. Little one was not enought to describe the darkness that was in him, but he used a rather cuter appearance so he was a kid in the human world. 

"Yeah ... Too bad he had that new boyfriend of him around. It would had been easy to swipe him away" he smirked sipping from his glass. 

"Apparently there is guilt inside him that wouldn't let him just ignore me. Which that can be used to my advantage. What about you? I thought you were going to either get rid of the guard/boyfriend or at least delay him so I can make the move on the priest" he said turning his head to the other demon.

"I can make a move as from what I remember, his birthday will come soon. More like in a few days. We can work something to break them apart" he smirked again as his eyes sparkled.

"Well.. their bond is strong... It will take more than just.. you swiping him away to make him yours again." Rikiya smiled as he poured down the remaining whine in his glass and tossed it away, letting it shatter on the floor. He chuckled slightly and said: 'But of course no bounds are unbreakable. All it would take is some careful nudging here and there, and they'll break up as easy as a biscuit so we can eat them up whole~~" Suddenly a dark fog began emanating from Rikya's body which disappeared just as suddenly, but by then Rikiya's appearance has changed. He now looked identical to Hikaru even down to the smallest detail. "Hikaru" then leaned onto Isaak in a rather intimate manner, practically breathing on the man's neck as he said: "At the end of the day.... Hikaru will be yours... as it's meant to be... After all you've done so much for him, it's only fair that you get repaid for all your love and selfless devotion..... Now... would you mind help me to refine my disguise again? I don't want to accidentally put on a mole that isn't there and blow my cover~" He began unbuttoning his shirt as he licked on Isaak's cheek and whispered: "Come on Isaak... show me what you'd do to your dear 'Hikaru'." As "Hikaru" climbed onto Isaak's laps his shadow began to swirl and expand, quickly covering every surface of the apartment and engulfed everything in darkness. The abyss hungers for what has been denied by the Priest and his guardian for centuries....

Time passed and nothing of note happened in Hikaru and Keiko's lives. Then Hikaru got into a bad mood for quite some time due to hitting a writer's block in his novel, so much so that they haven't slept with each other for many days, which was certainly unusual for the two of them. During that time Rikiya had also made himself a close acquaintance with Keiko and shared many stories of his life with the guardian, his upbringing, his past relationships, his hopes and dreams and so on. He also learned quickly on the job and helped reliving much of Keiko's previously rather heavy workload. One day during lunch break Rikiya approached Keiko and he seemed troubled. "Hey Senpai, do you mind if we... talk in private?" He asked as he peaked at Keiko from behind his big round glasses. 

Isaak listen carefully as the other started speaking about their bond, which only made him do a grimace at that thought. He didn't liked the thought of that guy be with Hikaru. what did he had that he didn't? But from what he saw the that day was a strange aura and from what he had found along the way it only made him more mad on that guy. He was the one at fault for him loosing Hikaru. 
He throw the glass on the floor as well, leaving the shatter sound fill the room as Rikiya moved closer to him talking. 
Noticing the shadows moving out and around his body, changing his appearance into no other than Hikaru. Isaak frowned at the sight of him and smirked as the other got closer to him. If he didn't knew the other was a demon in disguise he would swear that he was Hikaru himself. His black heart was happy at the words that the other was telling him. The thought of having Hikaru for himself was pushing him even further in the darkness as he would do anything to have him, not carrying who he would have to destroy. 
Watching as the other took a step back and stripped he watched 'Hikaru's' body, licking his lips. It really was quite some time since he saw him, but from what he could remember, the resemblance was impeccable. 
"This is quite the replica Rikiya" he said smirking moving his hands on his waist. 

"Come on Isaak... show me what you'd do to your dear 'Hikaru'

Isaak was going to deny this moment. Even if he wasn't his Hikaru, just to make sure he was just like the original, he was going to do the check up. As the darkness was covering them, he moved his hand in the others hair and pulled him down in a deep kiss. The darkness then wrapped around them, covering every surface of the apartment. 

As days went buy, Keiko noticed that Hikaru was starting to struggle with writing. He had a writers block or that was what he called it when he asked him what was happening. But ever since it started they were barely sleeping together. Not to mention sex. They were spending time together only when eating together and sometimes that was short too or at times not at all. Hikaru would stay closed in his office room to try and get pass the block, but Keiko only felt that they were getting apart. No matter what he had tried wasn't good for Hikaru to get out of that zone and to relax. It was more like he was pushing him away. Which only made him worry even more, and his thoughts running wild. 
The day started as normal as ever. Keiko prepared everything but since Hikaru didn't leave the room he decided to leave a note and go to work without seeing him in that morning. At work he tried to keep himself busy not wanting to think to much into Hikaru's behavior. This was normal. It was normal to happen at some point with writers, right? 
He was thankful that Riki was there to help him and manage to do some of the main work rather quickly so at lunch he had more time than ever. Seeing that Hikaru didn't write him to go eat together, he decided not to bother him and stay in, eating something from the kitchen. 

"Hey Senpai, do you mind if we... talk in private?"

Looking at Riki confused he left some boxes that he was carrying in the back, closing the door and turned to him. 
"Yeah, sure. What is it?" he asked breathing hard as he had carried boxes back and forth. 

Rikiya waited for Keiko to return and he seemed rather uneasy, even distrubed as Keiko asked him what he wanted to talk about. At first he kept quiet and avoided Keiko's gaze. After a while he then said: "There's something I wanted to talk to you about but... I'm afraid that you may get angry at me for telling you this... Eventually though he looked up at Keiko and said: "The other day when was hanging out with some friends I saw your boyfriend on the street... with another guy... They were holding hands and they seem pretty intimate... They.. they were pretty far away so I'm not one hundred percent sure.. but your boyfriend stood out from the crowd pretty easily with his silver hair, and I don't think I've ever seen anyone other than him sporting that color around his age so.. Again I'm not 100% sure about this thing but I feel like if there's only a 0.1% chance of what I saw was true, then Senpai should know about it so....." As he spoke the young man lowered his head and the air around him made him look like he would dug a hole in the ground and burry himself in it if he could. And soon he began to tear up: "Sorry Senpai this is way out of bounds, I have no right to interfere with your relationship..."

"There's something I wanted to talk to you about but... I'm afraid that you may get angry at me for telling you this...

"This isn't like you Rikiya " he chuckled a little as he looked more  confused at the guy. "Why would i get mad at you? There's no way that ..." but he stopped mid sentence as he heard what the other told him which surprised him. Confusion and fear stroke his heart as he listen to the other as he continued. It was indeed a fact that not many people had Hikaru's hair but maybe there were some and this was just a misunderstanding. Right? That wasn't Hikaru. He would had told him if he were to go out with his ex, right? But then again, we didn't spoke in days even if we are in the same house as he is stuck with his writing and stays most of the time locked in his work room. 

Blinking a few times he snapped out of his thoughts that were getting him nowhere so he shaken his head just to get those stupid ideas out of his head. Hikaru wouldn't do that without telling me

"Sorry Senpai this is way out of bounds, I have no right to interfere with your relationship..."

"I-Its okay Rikiya ... you don't have to beat yourself up about that" he said patting his head smiling gently. "I'm sure is not Hikaru as he would had told me if he would went out with a friend. So its fine. But thank you for your concern" he added smiling keep patting the boy. But behind that smile doubt was already installed. 

"Now. Help me finish this orders and then we can call it a day much earlier" he grin as he was tying his apron around his waist. The darkness of doubt had been planted in his heart and was now starting to grow step by step. 

Edited by mik3la

• 2 weeks later...

"Yeah... you're right Senpai. I must have been mistaken. I mean you two looked so in love, there's no way your boyfriend could be cheating on you or anything." Rikiya said before he followed Keiko back to work. Despite what Keiko said, Rikya could see the seed of doubt festering inside the man's heart, which was just as he planned. But of course he wouldn't show his malicious joy on his face and played the part of the friendly and kind newbie perfectly. 

Meanwhile in the restaurant Hikaru was working at, he just spent his whole lunch break napping in the staff rest area cause he didn't sleep well last night. It wasn't just the fact that he had hit a rather bad case of writer's block, but for several days he had been having the same nightmare of himself being trapped in utter darkness. He couldn't move, couldn't make a sound, couldn't even breath. It felt like there was a cold shriveled hand clenching his heart and slowly but surely tightening its grip. There were moments when he felt like he was drowning and the next moment it felt like he was on fire, and by the time he wake up from those nightmares he would feel confused, scared, and exhausted. "Maybe it's the stress... perhaps I should relax a little... haven't' been intimate with Keiko for a while..." He muttered to himself as he got back to work and began preparing for the rush of customers once dinner time comes.

During the day Keiko checked his phone to see if there was any message from Hikaru but he didn't received any. He just thought that maybe he was busy and that maybe he would send him a message later or call him when he had time. Though the doubt in his heart was starting to grow wider and wider making him feel anxious about everything that Rikiya had told him. He didn't want to believe, and he tried it real hard not to, but what if that was true and he just didn't want to see it. It wouldn't be the first time that Hikaru has used someone to get over stuff and pass the time. Realizing what he just thought Keiko shake his head not liking that thought in his head but it didn't want to leave. His heart was hurting and it was making it difficult for him to concentrate. 

Meanwhile, Isaak knew that now was the time to get closer to Hikaru as the other had made his move and was a success. Now he had to make the next step of the plan and set it up in motion. After the flux of people dissipated he whent to where Hikaru was working to greet him and have a preposition for him, work related.

"Oi Hikaru .... How have you been. Didn't expect to find you here" he said leaving his jacket on the back of the chair as he sat all a smiley face. 

• 2 weeks later...

"I... Isaak! What are you doing here?!" Hikaru said with surprise when he saw his ex boyfriend in the restaurant he was working at. He had spent so long not even thinking about the man and now suddenly my he met Isaak twice in such a shirt period. Putting his complicated feelings aside Hikaru did his best to be as professional as possible as he walked up towards Isaak and said: "Welcome to Sweet Home Kitchen. I'll be taking your order tonight. Here's the menu." He put the menu on the table in front of Isaak and stood by his ex boyfriend as he looked through the menu, he kept reminding himself that Isaak was just another customer and he should serve him as such, but he couldn't help his heart from pounding nervously. He said: "Our special tonight is rotisserie chicken with mashed potatoes and baby carrots. The smoked salmon sandwich is also a best seller. How about I get you something to drink first? Coffee? Tea? Or perhaps some sparkling wine?"

"I... Isaak! What are you doing here?!"

"Remember what i told you the other day?" he said chuckling. "I work around here and now I've managed to sneak out for a break" he shrugged taking the menu and start reading the lines trying to decide what to eat. With the corner of his eyes he noticed that the other was becoming more nervous than before which only made him more happy as to see that effect on him. 

Lifting his eyes when the other mentioned the day specialty he smiled gently closing the menu and pointing it to Hikaru. "I'll leave myself on your hands as that sounds really good and i believe you that it will be delicious" he winked at him wanting to push the other to believe more in him. He was a guy that was noticing things as he was keeping his eyes on the other, checking him. Seeing that Hikaru was affected from the way he started breathing and hearing his heart beat getting faster, he could only smile. He was making him nervous. 

As Hikaru started to talk so fast, he lifted his hand and placed in over his arm, holding him firmly as he took a deep breath before speaking: "Breath Hikaru. Breath. You're talking way to fast right now and you're not making too much sense" he chuckled. "I'll have some ice tea and a coffee" he added smiling keeping his eyes on him, still holding his hand. 

"Leaving it go me? W... Well in that case how about a steak with mushroom sauce with a side of green salad and curly fries? I do remember you loving steak quite a lot and oh how  about dessert we do have a wonderful selection of cakes and.." Hikaru was describing his recommendation when suddenly he felt his arm being grabbed. Looking down he saw Isaak holding his arm with an assuring smile he was all too familiar with. "Was... Was I talking too fast again? Ha.. haha sorry..." He pulled his hand away from Isaak slowly and ribbed on the spot the man held him earlier. For a moment he felt like he was back to the days when he was still that easily frightened weirdo and would always find comfort in Issak's loving care. Taking a deep breath he managed to put in a cordial smile: "So ice tea and coffee? I assume you want the ice tea now and the coffee after the meal? I'll go place your order now, be right back."

Quickly Hilary hooped away from Isaak and headed towards the kitchen. His heart was still pounding as a hectic mixture did different  sensations swirled inside his mind, nervousness, got, co fusion, nostalgia, and even warmth and happiness. The more the was reminded of how loving and caring Isaak was, the worse he felt about himself for dumping him. He did his best to shake awya the feeling ajdnhsorlty after returned with Issak's order in hand. "There you go your ice tea, and if there's anything else you need just call me or any other waiter and weall be right there with you."

"So ice tea and coffee? I assume you want the ice tea now and the coffee after the meal? I'll go place your order now, be right back."

He nodded keeping his eyes on him as the other moved to get his order, keeping his smile on. As Hikaru was out of sight, he looked around the place and made sure to clear it out, making the other few customers leave. Being connected with Rikya had some benefits and some subtle powers. After Hikaru had left him he had been in a mess and bad place of mind. It was only then when he made a pact to get his revenge. But for doing so, he had to become a better version of himself and not that shattered boy who was played by the man. 

Now that he managed to overcome that phase of his life and got the chance of his revenge, he was going to make sure the other was going to suffer just like he did. He was going to break him just like he did to him. 

"There you go your ice tea, and if there's anything else you need just call me or any other waiter and weall be right there with you."

Blinking a few times as getting out of his head, he looked and smiled at Hikaru and right before he left he caught his hand stopping him. 

"Would you like to join and have a chat with me?" he asked softly rubbing his thumb over his hand. "I think no one would say anything since there is no other person in here that you need to handle. You can take a short break and keep me company, wouldn't you?" he added giving him that soft smile that he knew had worked every time in making him melt. He hopped that his charm was still working on the other, but from the way he had acted before and how he was acting now, he could tell that it still did. 

"We still have some things that were left unspoken so we can clear them now, don't you think?" he asked in the same calm and soft voice that he always had. He wanted to talk but not in particular about what happened. But he wanted to make the other remember the tension between them and make it somehow to torment him. To question himself and his feelings for his new boyfriend. 

Hikaru was a bit caught off guard when Isaak asked him to stay and chat a bit. "I I can't Isaak I'm still at work, there're other custo...mers?" He muttered as e looked around and to his utter surprise found the restaurant to be completely empty. That was odd, he could swear a family just sat down across from this table a few minutes ago. If he was in a better state of mind Hikaru might have noticed something wrong, something dark and sinister, but with him rather tired from work and not sleeping well, plus the fact that he was extremely nervous from meeting Isaak again really dulled his senses. Of course there was also the fact that he felt guilty for dumping Issak in such an awful way and felt he really owed him so in the end he nodded slightly and said: "Al... alright we can talk for a bit... only till the next customer show up okay?"

Hikaru pulled the chair from acros Isaak and sat down, putting his hands on his thighs he sat there avoiding Issak's gaze like a student being scolded by his teacher, and after a short silence he said: "I... I suppose I should start with an apology... Sorry for breaking up with you like that.... That was... really mean... But I just didn't have the courage to say it to your face..."