<3 Promises beyond Time <<hal7283 & mik3la>>

Guest mik3la

"Hikaru" chuckled as Keiko pleaded for more pleasure. "Oh my dear Keiko you're so... so adorable..." He whispered as he moved down and opened Keiko's legs, lifting his hip slightly "HIkaru" opened his mouth he took Keiko's cock down his throat eagerly while a hand reached for his entrance, for some reason his digits were already covered in a thick slime and it took very little effort for him to push through Keiko\s sphincter and getting inside, the slime leaving a strange warm sensation which soon began to spread across Keiko's lower body. He wrapped his lips around Keiko's shaft tightly and bobbed his head as he sucked on the member while his finger poked on Keiko's sweet spot, massaging him rather skillfully. 

While Keiko was sinking into the sea of lust and pleasure, Hikaru was also trapped under Issak's control as he couldn't even formulate a complete thought. What his mind lacked in cognitive abilities his body seemed to make up with sensitivity, and every touch Issak made on his body felt like it was on fire. He moaned slightly as he felt the man's hand going down from his shoulder then down to his waist, before he was pulled in rather forcefully into a deep kiss which made him shiver in pleasure. The memories of their past passions were getting more and more clear and he could remember being kissed like this by Issak countless times... or was it somebody else? That distinction seemed important for a moment but he mind was soon overwhelmed by the pleasure of it all. The kiss didn't last long however but it had left Hikaru aroused, his manhood twitching and throbbing as it grew ever harder and bigger while his breathing became faster and heavier. 

"Yes.. Issak..." He nodded obediently as he reached for the man's pants and freed Issak's erection from its restraints in no time. He looked at the rather majestic member in front of his eyes and opened his mouth, taking the crown of the shaft without hesitation and began sucking on it rather skillfully, taking more and more of the length as he went down until his nose touched Issak's pelvis, only to pull back and let it slip out of his mouth. He extended his tongue and began running it up and down the side while he held onto it with his fingers and started stroking. He had certainly gotten far better at this since the last time they slept together, which seemed to be quite a long time ago. He wondered why they haven't slept with each other for so long but that somehow didn't matter. All he knew was that he wanted Issak, and Issak wanted him. 

Instantly his body shivered at the warmth of his mouth and soon groan loudly feeling his finger slip inside him reaching his prostate and poking it countless times. It felt so much better than he could remember, wondering when did he get so skillful like that. They always had sex and Hikaru was always in control doing all kinds of kinks but this time felt so much better than before. The way he spoke was enough to arouse him even more. Moving his hand to the others hair, holding it but not moving it, just the thought of him holding him while he was pleasuring him was enough. His hips started moving on their own, up , down, round, wanting to feel more. It felt so good but strange at the same time. Something was trying to reach to him, telling him this was wrong, nut he couldn't understand what was wrong. He was with his lover having passionate sex. His chest was not hurting anymore but it felt empty. The thought of something wrong almost got to him but was soon swiped away by the pleasure the other was giving his member and his insides. 

In his state he wasn't able to question so many things , as how did he slipped his finger so easy inside him as he didn't saw a lube bottle anywhere, but maybe he was prepared. 

"Ah....H-Hikaru ...ngh...yes baby .... gnh....i want you love" he moaned biting his lower lip closing his eyes gasping in pleasure. 

Isaak was pleased to see Hikaru so obedient and smiled when he kneeled in front of him and undid his pants taking his member out and started caring for him with that sweet mouth that he loved so much. Doing it with the real Hikaru was ten times better that with rikiya shapeshifted into him. He groaned in pleasure as he started to take him in his mouth, licking his lips. God how much he missed this. He really got better at it, but he did enjoyed it in the past too. 

After a few moments he pulled his hair and away from his throbbing member, rubbing his finger over his lip again. "Very good love" he whispered. "Up on the bed, Facing the headboard and spread those sweet legs of yours" he said pointing to the bed, waiting for him to do so, while he was leaving his jacket down and taking his shirt down along with his pants and the rest. 

Moving to the bed he climbed on it as well, placing himself behind the other, kissing his shoulder and neck while with the other hand he moved it between his buttocks finding his rear and like magic his fingers were lubed and slide inside him making him groan at the softness he was greeted. "You feel so fucking good inside. Can't wait to put my cock in you ....hmmm.... you want that don't you .... i know you want it " he groan pushing his fingers further inside reaching his prostate while he pulled his head by the hear making his head leaned on the back. 

"Hikaru" chuckled around Keiko's cock as he moaned and begged for more. Even after so many reincarnations the man was still as much of a slut as he was back in the far distant past. He raised his head and let Keiko's member slide out of his throat and he smiled: "You're so adorable Keiko.... I'll give you what you want." He moved into position and held his erection against Keiko's well lubed up hole and began to push forward. He let out a deep satisfied groan as the girth of his manhood stretched Keiko open and pushed inside, laying claim to him inch by inch. "Damn it Keiko... your ass feels so.... good~~" He said joyfully as he pushed his cock all the way in, feeling the man's intestine squirm and convulse around his member he grabbed Keiko's own erection and began grinding his waist while stroking the length slowly. He asked teasingly: "Do you like it Keiko? Do you like having my cock inside you?" 

And speaking of liking things, Hikaru was certainly liking what was happening to him, despite a small part of his mind telling him not to, he simply couldn't resist the feeling of warmth and absolute bliss that was coursing through his veins. He felt safe being at Issak's care, knowing that no harm would ever come to him, knowing that all he did to him would lead to pleasure. He got on the bed and presented his back to Issak just as he was told and with his powerless, unfocused eyes he looked back at his ex-lover.... ex? What did it even mean? He quickly forgot about it feeling the sweet kiss and touches Issak put on his body. "Ahn.. I... Issak...." He moaned softly as he felt the man's digits pushing inside him, his sphincter squeezed and convulsed around those fingers greedily as if wanting more. As those fingers pushed in deeper and reached his prostate he couldn't help but moan out even louder and sweeter, even the slight pain from the pull on his hair felt good as his mind and body surrendered to Issak. 

As the other moved closer to him he took a deep breath before he felt him push inside him, making his back arch in pleasure as he groan in satisfaction. It was strange how he was stretching him so much more than before. Did he go bigger since the last time? He couldn't figure it out but it felt so damn good that he didn't had time to think about that detailed to much. "Argh....hmmm....ah....f-fuck ....ngh..." he groan feeling him inch by inch reaching all the way in, almost hitting his sweet spot. 

"Do you like it Keiko? Do you like having my cock inside you?" 

"Yes ha...f-fuck yes ....ngh....ah...." his mind went dark letting the sensation overwhelm him, loosing himself in the pleasure that the other was giving him. 

"That's it baby ...  surrender to me" he whispered in his deep seductive voice, getting aroused by the sounds the other was making.  He couldn't wait for much longer so he spread his buttocks and pushed the head of his cock pass the entrance, groaning in pleasure at the feel of his intestine wrapped around his erection. Pushing inch by inch he managed to enter the whole length, kissing Hikarus shoulder as he felt him shadder. 

"That's it baby ... take me all" he groan biting the soft skin of his neck as he started to move his hips back, almost slipping his cock out but then back in, feeling reaching his prostate poking it. It felt so much better to fuck the reach Hikaru than Rikiya. He really was better than he even remembered. 

"Hikaru" smiled as he could see Keiko falling victim to his spells completely. Gradually his appearance and build morphed back to his original form but at this point Keiko would be too far gone to notice the change. "I got you now, my dear 'Senpai"~" Rikiya said as he held Keiko by his legs and really began to pound inside the man's intestine. "I was told that you were a total slut, looks like he was right! Hahaha!" He laughed maliciously as he ravaged inside Keiko, using his body to his heart's content. He leaned down and left a rather nasty bite on Keiko's shoulder, tasting the blood seeping out of the bite mark while he worked his waist like a wild animal, all the while moaning, panting, and chuckling from the thrill and pleasure of a successful scheme coming to fruition. After violating Keiko for a bit longer he looked down at the poor man and said: "Come on Senpai... cum for me! Cum for your 'boyfriend' would ya?? I'm gonna... gonna fill you up with my cum~~" 

With one powerful thrust Rikiya embedded his cock inside Keiko all the way to the hilt as he arched his body back, letting out an almost bestial howl his body spasmed while thick strings of cum got dumped inside Keiko's intestines. He made a few more pushes to milk out every last drop of his seed in his shaft and just stayed inside Keiko enjoying the afterglow. "Ha... ha.... well... that was... a lot of fun.... wouldn't you agree Senpai?" Rikiya chuckled as he reached down and caressed Keiko's cheek and said: "Don't worry dear I'll make sure you have tons and tons of fun with me.... That's until my friend breaks free completely and come for you himself but still... we've still got a lot of time~~" 

Meanwhile Hikaru had also fallen into darkness as he moaned loudly from being entered. Despite a strange feeling of something off he was quickly overwhelmed by the waves of pelasure assulting his senses. "Ah... hn... h..aha.. aah... aaah... aah~" He moaned weakly from every thrust Issak made which sent shivers across his body and his ass squeezed and convulsed around the man's member as if wanting more, his own erection twitched and throbbed while leaking pre-cum onto the mattress beneath. His body was already quite pent up to begin with and in his current hyper sensitive state it wouldn't take much to push him over the edge. "H... ah.. .I... Issak... .ha. aah~~ this... this is ...so... so good.... ha... hnn.... aahha~~" His moans got louder and louder as he could feel climax right around the corner and all he could think of was wanting that extra push: "Make me.. cum... I... I want to cu...cum... pelase~~"

Keiko was completly lost in the pleasure to even understand what the other was saying or what was actually happen. He had fall into the darkness and his soul was now captured in it, letting his body become a puppet for the others use. He was still feeling pleasure or pain like normal humans but he wasn't himself anymore. Everything that has happened till that moment had been erased and changed.

"Arh....ah....ngh....hmmm...." Keiko grabbed the sheets of the bed, holding them firmly in his hand as his body was worked up like that, making him moan and groan loudly in pleasure. It felt so fucking good that he just couldn't get enough. He gasped at the bite on his neck feeling droll on the corner of his mouth as he was panting with each thrust. 

His voice was now like a command, so seductive and powerful that he couldn't disobey him. Asked to cum, Keiko brace himself for a powerful orgasm that he ever had feeling the other pocking his sweet spot over and over again till he couldn't hold it anymore. 

"ARGH!! Ha...NGH!" he arched his back digging his nails into the others shoulder as he climaxed in between their bodies, feeling the warm cum inside his intenstines. 

"Ha... ha.... well... that was... a lot of fun.... wouldn't you agree Senpai?"

"Yes ..." he whispered through gasps of hair, trying to calm his racing heart. 

"Don't worry dear I'll make sure you have tons and tons of fun with me.... That's until my friend breaks free completely and come for you himself but still... we've still got a lot of time~~" 

That didn't made sense but Keiko was already consumed by darkness to even think something else than how happy and good he was feeling together with the other. 

"Fuck yes baby ngh" he groan holding Hikaru by the waist moving his hips faster and deeper with each thrust feeling so fucking good to get burried inside him. Everything worked perfectly as planned and he was sure the other had worked his plan just like him. Getting his mind back to the current situation he pound harder in and out of him, giving all he had. 

the soft moans and pleading the other gave him was enough for him to comply as he felt almost over the edge himself. "Alright babe ... take it .... Let me hear your voice and cum for me ngh" he groan digging his fingers in his flesh holding him tightly, probably would leave some bruises but he didn't cared as he moved his hips deeper and harder feeling his cock and balls twitch with the need to cum. 

After a few more thrust, as the others body shuddered he soon fallowed, filling Hikaru's intestines' with his warm cum, pumping a few more times to let everything inside him. She then sliped out and looked how his cum was overflowing outside from his rear and on to the sheets. "Such a perfect view" he hummed keeping his eyes on the other, feeling content. 

"Hehehehehe~~ Oh Senpai you're so adorable~~" Rikiya chuckled as he leaned down and claimed Keiko's lips with his own. He pulled out of the man's rear and brought out some of the slimy seeds as he slipped off his bed. "Even though this is a bit backwards but now that we're official a couple, why don't we go on a little date? Haha~" He said joyfully as he snapped his fingers and suddenly both of them were fully dressed and standing in the middle of an alley. He wrapped his arm around Keiko's as he looked up at the man with a bright smile: "Where should we go first, Senpai? How about we go shopping for a bit? You'd look so good in a leather bondage suit or something. What do you think? Or how about I buy you some toys to play with? Being such a slut you'd certainly like that." He pulled Keiko along as they walked into the busy streets, looking as if they were just another couple in love. 

Hikaru was quickly pushed beyond the edge as he arched his body back and let out a loud lustful moan, his body spasmed in extasy as thick cum burst out from the tip of his cock. As Issak pulled out of him he just collapsed and slid down the headboard of the bed, panting and twitching helplessly from the lingering afterglow of his climax. He shivered as he felt Issak'c um flow down his thighs and at that moment his mind was just totally blank and yet somehow a string of tears flowed down his cheek. Was he crying? If so, what for? He couldn't tell, he couldn't remember, and he soon forgot that there was a tear at all. All he could do was to wait there quietly until Issak told him what to do next. After all, he remembered how much Issak loved him, and how much he could depend on Issak for just about anything and everything, his body, his life, his soul.... everything....

Keiko was still recovering from the intense orgasm he had when the other asked him to go on a date. Before he could say anything the other already snapped his fingers and they were both dressed and out on an alee walking like a real couple. There was a small flinch in his soul making him feel that it was strange but that soon vanquished as the other kept talking and his voice made Keiko respond to it. 

"Yes please ... That would be lovely" he said referring to the toys and everything the other was saying, feeling the need to please him. 

"You're so beautiful " said Isaak touching Hikaru's body from shoulder to hip and back up. "I can't wait to ravage this beautiful body of yours. You're still into kinks aren't you? Of course you are. You always have been and i just know how to make you feel good again and satisfy me with your body" he said smirking as he was laying in bed looking at the half asleep Hikaru that was consumed by everything. 

Both guys have been using the others in ways that they could. Spending time together, having sex all the time. It was like they were teenagers, but Isaak had more in stock for Hikaru and the way he broke his heart. He was going to break him into pieces, and the other wouldn't even realize it. This was just perfect revenge. 

After a few days of pure use and exhaustion Isaak had turned to his apartment where Hikaru was waiting for him like a sweet puppy he was now. "I have something to make it more fun while we enjoy ourselves" he said leaving a bag on the floor walking to Hikaru claiming his lips fiercefully. He was getting more aggressive than usual but it was fine. "After our fun time, we'll go out having dinner " he said smirking running his hair through his body. 

"Now, undress for me and show me how much you've missed me today before we start playing" he said as his eyes went darker. 

For the next few days Keiko almost lived a normal life. He would get up and went on his day, go to work and meet Rikiya there as normal, then after work they would go out and have dinner together before ending up in a hotel room for sex. He made Keiko top a couple of times but mostly Rikiya topped, toyed with his body and ravaged his behind like he owned him. He'd also used tons of toys on the man during their hotel sessions. Typically they'd spend almost the entire night in the hotel room and Keiko would then return to his home to for a short rest before he had to go to work again. Rikiya seemed to find enjoyment in such a routine and everyone in the cafe assumed that Keiko and Rikiya had started dating each other. One day just as they were about to say goodbye Rikiya handed Keiko a big paper bag and said: "Inisde the bag there's a buttplug and a chastity cage for you cock. I want you to wear them to work this morning. I'm sure you'll do it for me. Isn't that right, my lovely Senpai?"

As Keiko was lost in Rikiya's trap, Hikaru had also been at the mercy of Issak. He moaned slightly when Issak forcefully claimed his lips and rather instinctively he welcomed the man's tongue into his mouth and his tongue mingled with it, and like a switch was flipped inside his body his cock began to react, throbbing and swelling in his pants from the deep kiss. When Issak pulled away from the kiss his tongue lingered outside his mouth for a moment as if he didn't want it to end. Afer hearing Issak's command he nodded slightly and said: "Yes Issak.. I missed you..."

Slowly Hikaru began to strip off all the clothing revealing his pale skin and fairly toned body. He was like a mindless puppet and didn't even move a finger on his own unless Issak told him to do so. He simply followed any and all of Issaks' words and instructions and took whatever the man threw at him without complaints, and Issak certainly threw a lot at him. Heartbroken by Hikaru, the man clearly had a lot of pent-up resentment and that showed in his actions, leaving some bruises scattered across Hikaru's body, and given his pale complexion made those marks looked even more pronounced. But Hikaru didn't mind, even the pain from it all seemed pleasurable. As Hikaru stood in front of Issakk fully exposed his cock had hardened to its full glory, twitching and throbbing while pre-cum was seeping out from the tip he stayed still waiting for Issak's command. 

As days passed Keiko had fallowed Rikiyas request exactly wanting to please him and feeling happy seeing the other content with his behaviour. He was a brainless puppet at Rikiyas mercy and nothing seemed off. They had also returned to work which seemed pretty normal as everyone had figure out they were a thing, not questioning what happened with his previous boyfriend. 

That day Keiko was ready to head to work when Rikiya gave him the bag which made him frown for a second but then, as the other spoke in that seductive way it was enough for him to smile and nod. "Of course. Anything for you" he said smiling taking the bag and heading to the bathroom to prepare his lower part. First he set the cage around his cock and then he inserted the buttplug along with some lube. At the sensaiton his cock twitched but because of the cage he groan as it made it difficult to walk but he managed to do it anyway. After he got dressed he returned in the living room where the other was. 

"All set. Are you coming with me or we meet later at work?" he asked having a normal conversation with his lover. It all seemed like deja-vu but the thought quickly flew away. He was starting to move from one leg to the other feeling a little awkward with those on him but it felt interesting good. 

Isaak smiled at the sight of his new lover and groan seeing the others cock getting harder with anticipation. "So perfect" he purred the words as he was taking his bag and placed it on the table taking out a few things. First he took out a pair of handcuffs and turned to Hikaru. "Hands up front" he said in a firm voice and placed the handcuffs on his arm wrists running his finger over them and his pale skin. Seeing the other bruises on his skin made him happy as that was just a small thing for how he had left him. 

He then turned to his back taking out some other items along with a bottle of lube. There was a buttplug, a small vibrator like a ball, some nipple clams and a crop and a rope. taking the rope he turned towards Hikaru making a knot in between the handcuffs and then guided him to bed. "Lay on your back and hands up" he said waiting for the other to do so. Once the other was on the bed he leaned and tied the rope on the headboard, keeping his arms above his head. Then he turned and took the buttplug and vibrator along with the lube and turned to bed. "Spread your legs for me" he said in a softer voice, like hypnotic, waiting for him to do as he was told. He liked it when the other was so complying and obedient. 

Pouring some lube on his fingers he found quickly his rear and pushed two fingers inside him, stretching that little whole making it ready for what he had planned. "Your so stretched down here. Guess it got used to the size of my cock in you" he said in a horse voice groaning as he pushed the fingers deeper, fucking him with them. He then pulled them out and lubed the small vibrator ball, inserting it slowly, leaving the wire out so that he would be able to pull it out later. Then he lubed the buttplug and insert it in the rear, pushing the vibrator a little further.  

Getting up he returned to the table and took the nipple clams and the crop and returned ot bed as he stripped all his clothes, moving on to bed. "I'm going to make you feel really really good ... turn you on so bad but you'll still my cock to fully be satisfy ... Cause you're not fully satisfy unless is me fucking you" he said smirking turning the crop in his hand and spanking it against Hikaru's side thigh, not inflicting too much pain. 

"Now open your mouth and suck me" he said standing on top of him right to his mouth. Seeing that the other was taking a moment before doing as he was told he turned the vibrator on, on step 1. "Suck me!" he said in a more demanding voice waiting. 

Rikiya chuckled joyfully as he watched Keiko heading to the bathroom and put on the toys he had prepared for him. He could see how awkward the butt-plug and the Chasity cage was making Keiko feel which made it all better. Once he returned Rikiya said with a joyful smile: "Yeah sure let's go to work together this time~" He wrapped his arm around Keiko's and said: "And we can grab breakfast along the way~" Despite having essentially stayed up all-night fucking Keiko, Rikiya seemed as energetic as ever, and that energy seemed to be contagious given the fact that Keiko was able to keep up with him. He hummed happily as they walked down the quiet early morning street, the sun had barely rose above the horizon. After grabbing some food from a nearby convenient store there were still some time left to kill before their shift starts. "How about we go for a little walk in the park? 

Hikaru reached his hands out obediently and watched blankly as the handcuffs were put on his wrist. There really wasn't any point of restraining him as he couldn't even fathom the thought of resisting or struggling against any of Issak's commands. He nodded obediently as he got onto the bed as he was told and raised his arms above his head for them to be tied against the headboard, then opened his legs like he'd done for Issak so many times so he could be violated and claimed again and again. He let out a soft moan when he felt the man's fingers stretching his well-abused hole open and his body shivered when he felt the round vibrator got pushed in, followed by the butt plug which pushed the toy even further inside. Being all too receptive to pleasure hgis breathing became heavier as his pale skin was colored with a tint of pink. His cock twitched and throbbed in excitement as pre-cum dripped from the tip. He let out a small yelp when his thigh was hit by the crop, and was caught off guard when the vibrator suddenly buzzed to life. 

"Ha..! an.. hnn.. ah..." Hikaru whined as pleasure began to spread from his rear and he opened his mouth to take Issak's cock in, licking and sucking on the shaft skillfully while his eyes looked up without a hint of flare or spirit. He could taste the pre-cum seeping out from Issak's cock and he could think of nothing but the pleasure he was feeling and the cock in his mouth. 

"That sounds like a plan" said Keiko smiling walking out of the apartment and down the streets heading to their workplace. Everything seemed so normal, like they had been together for so long and this things were just spicy up their relationship. 

"A walk in the park sounds nice but ... with those things its ... a little hard to keep walking" he groan and said in a whisper not wanting to be heard by other people. The buttplug and the cage were arousing him, making his cock getting hard but because of the cage it was hard to even think about release or anything as it was forcing his member to keep it down. 

"That's it baby ....ngh....fuck yes ....hmmm... your mouth feels so good around my cock" he groan pushing his hips back and forth in Hikarus mouth, looking from time to time down at him, loving the empty look in his eyes. Fucking him like this and all the other ways gave him a pleasant feeling, and bruising his skin was satisfying. "I'm going to cum so take it all love" he groan in a low voice moving his hips faster as he turned the vibrator to a higher level. Soon his cock twitched and his stomach flexed as he cummed in his mouth, letting him suck every last drop of him, moaning loudly. 

"that was very good ... I like it when you do as i say" he said smirking stepping away from the other looking at him from afar. His mouth still having a few drops of his cum, his arms above his head, legs opened for him and his rear twitching at the vibrator and buttplug. It was just perfect. 

His cock was getting harder again even if he had just cum. The image of the other was enough to arouse him wild. Moving the crop against the others chest and over his nipples, brushing it against the pink buds then with a soft movement he slapped the hard nipple gently, smirking at the way hikaru's body was jolting.  "Do you want me to fuck you already or leave you with those toys in you? what would it be?" he asked slapping the other nipple gently with the crop, moving it down to hic twitching cock and down to his read, spanking slowly the crop against his rear and cock. 

"Tell me what do you want me to do darling" he said taking deep breaths. 

Rikiya chuckled as he walked alongside Keiko and said: "Yeah I bet it's a little bit difficult walking around with those, but that's why it's so much fun~ We both know that you're enjoying this, my dear Senpai~~" He let go of Keiko's arm and ran a few steps ahead of Keiko and waved: "Come on Senpai, keep up~~" He kept this going for a while knowing that it would be hard for Keiko to run with those toys attached but clearly he enjoyed tormenting his "lover". Eventually they arrived at a more secluded corner of the park hidden by thick foliage and he laughed: "Haha Senpai you look so desperate~~ It must be quite a mess down your pants right now. Do you mind take your clothes off for me? I wanna have a good look~"

Hikaru groaned around Issak as he thrusted his cock into his mouth, and he did his best to keep the suction hard and let his tongue massage the underside of the hard rod as it went down his throat again and again. Despite it not being the most pleasant situation, the stimulation from the vibrator and the butt plug adding to the knowledge that Issak ,his "lover", was enjoying this, was more than enough to keep him hard and desperate for more. It didn't take too long for Issak to cum and Hikaru eagerly swallowed the man's seed save for a few drops that got out when Issak pulled back. Panting from the lack of breath he laid there moaning helplessly from the vibrator, he cried out with a mixture of pain and pleasure as Issak began hitting him with the crop over his sensitive areas and the stimulation was almost enough to push him over the edge. When he was finally given a moment of rest he looked up at Issak with his empty eyes and panted: "I.... I don't... know... Issak... just.. just do whatever you want..." A weak hollow smile came to his face and he said: "You always knew what's best..."

He groaned as everything in his lower part was rubbing him in all ways, making it hard to concentrate and walk normally without getting aroused by the stimulation. He tried to keep up with the other reaching him slowly, feeling his cock getting hard but stopped by the cage, which made him groan with each move. When Rikiya told him to show him how he was and to undress he felt his heart stopped looking around feeling uneasy to do that in public and risk it to be seen by someone in a public park. 

"I-I don't think that's a good idea ...I-I mean ... h-here?" he said flustered knowing how hard he was and how his rear was twitching by the idea that he was possibly going to get release, but still out in the open was still a little too much for him. he wasn't an exhibitionists' and doing this was pass his comfort zone. 

"Such a good answer my love" he moaned taking a deep breath loving his voice and how his body was reacting. "Very well then" he added moving closer to Hikaru taking out the buttplug but leaving the vibrator inside. He made sure to keep the wire outside as he pushed his own member inside Hikarus rear all the way in from the first thrust. His cock pulsed inside the intenstine along with the vibrations from the toy still inside him. 

"Fuck this feels good" he groan moving his hips back and forth slowly. He left the crop to the side on the bed and tool the nipple clams and pinched one nipple at the time, admiring the view of his nipples caught in the clams. "So fucking beautiful" he groan in a horsed voice bending on top of the other claiming his lips as he pushed back inside him, deeper reaching his prostate. He moved with the kisses down his jawline and neck, leaving bite marks on the neck and shoulder. 

"Feel me baby ngh....take me all in hmm" he moaned kissing him again tangling his tongue with his hungrily, moving his hips faster and deeper.  

Rikiya raised an eyebrow at Keiko's reluctance to take off his clothes. "Oh come on Senpai, nobody is watching~~ I mean, even if there are people watching why do you care? Don't you want your boyfriend to be happy more than anything else?" He walked over towards Keiko and whispered in his ear: "Do it for me Senpai... and I'll reward you with pleasures you can't even imagine..." He extended his tongue out and licked on Keiko's cheek playfully before he took a step back: "Go ahead Senpai~"

Hikaru groaned when the buttplug was removed, for a moment he almost missed the sensation of fullness the plug provided but thankfully he was quickly given something better, much better. "Ah..aah..aaah~~" moaned out sweetly as Issak pushed his cock inside, along with the vibration of the little toy they caused a flood of pleasure washing across Hikaru's body. His intestines sruimed and convulsed around the man's shaft and as the nipple clams were put on the pain cause his sphincter to squeeze tightly. 'ha. .aahh!! I... Issak.... ha.... ahAAAAAAAH!~~" he cried out while Issak really began his assult and it didn't take long for him to be pushed over the edge. His body arched up while his cock twitched and throbbed, shooting out thick strings of cum between their bodies. His panted and whined desperately as Issak continued to assault his senses despite his post-ecstasy sensitivity. 

"Oh come on Senpai, nobody is watching~~ I mean, even if there are people watching why do you care? Don't you want your boyfriend to be happy more than anything else?"

Keiko didn't said anything just looking from side to side flustered as he didn't like the public idea of being seen by others doing something nasty. He preferred indoors activities. Outdoors was really hard for him to handle. But the way his boyfriend was talking and looking at him was making his body linger for his touch and urge him to do as he was told which was hard to control. 

"Do it for me Senpai... and I'll reward you with pleasures you can't even imagine..."

That whisper was enough to make his body tremble and respond to his request, wanting to feel the pleasure the other was offering. 

"Go ahead Senpai~"

Keiko groaned taking sharp breath before doing as he was told. He unbutton his pants and pulled them down along with his underwear, flustered like hell and heart pounding in his chest like it was about to burst out with adrenaline. 

"Fuck you're melting me ngh...ha...ha...ngh" he groan feeling himself reaching the upper hill of ecstasy of his orgasm and filled Hikaru up with his seed panting as he stopped the vibrator and took the clamps off and released his hands before kissing his forehead and then his lips. 

"You did so fucking good love" he whispered brushing his lips over his before moving to the side, resting. 

@

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Edited by mik3la

Rikiya's grin widened as Keiko reluctantly started to remove his pants. Despite his resistance, his hold over the guardian was simply too strong. He walked over and held his hand over the Chasity cage and found it all wet with Keiko's precum. "Looks like you've enjoyed yourself quite a lot~ Oh Senpai you're so cute. Now get on your knees." He waited for Keiko to get into position before he unzipped his pants and took out his half hard member and commanded: "Use your mouth and make it nicely hard and wet. Oh while you're at it, lose that shirt and start playing with your nipples. I do like to see you touching yourself."

Hikaru continued to let out short moans and whimpers as Issak laid beside him, being still bounded and with the vibrator still vibrating inside him he wasn't given a moment of rest. It has been hard to be seemingly constantly used and abused without any consideration for his own feelings but... it was Issak. his.... "lover".... Issak has always taken good care of him, supported him, comforted him at his darkest hour... He has never found himself at east when he was with him, and part of him certainly enjoyed getting a bit kinky but... Why did it feel... wrong, somehow? It certainly caused their relationship to end last time.... Last time? "I.... Issak... ha... did... it we ever.... fight....?" Hikaru asked as he turned to look at the man beside him, a flicker of reason in his eyes as a drop of tear flowed down the side of his cheek: "I... ha.. I feel like there's something that I'm missing... some.... one... whom I've.. forgotten.... Did.... did I... broke up with you...? Why.... why do I feel like I did?"

• 2 weeks later...

"Looks like you've enjoyed yourself quite a lot~ Oh Senpai you're so cute. Now get on your knees." 

Keiko groaned at the touch and took a deep breath to calm his body that was reacting to his boyfriend. It was strange how the others words and touches were such an influence on him, but he then thought it was probably because he loved him so much that he just wanted him. 

"Use your mouth and make it nicely hard and wet. Oh while you're at it, lose that shirt and start playing with your nipples. I do like to see you touching yourself."

Keiko's eyes widened then looked from side to side, wanting to check that there weren't people around seeing them like this. His heart was pounding but did as he was told. He took off his shirt and after he licked the half hard member a few times he took him into his mouth, swirling his tong around the shaft, while playing with his nipples as he was told. His body reacted immediately, sending shivers down his spine and into his caged member which made him groan while sucking the other. It was strange how he was getting aroused by this when he was so against public sex. But there he was getting hard while sucking his lover out in the open. 

Issak freed the others hands from the hold, making him feel more comfortable. Even if he liked him all tied up, he didn't want to push him to much and make him question himself. But the questioning did appeared and made him frown when he turn to look at him. 

"What?" he was surprised that the other was still remembering his old life, even if it were bits of it. That shouldn't happen. Something was wrong with Hikaru and he didn't liked it that he was remembering but he had to do something. 

"Yes. We had a fight a few days ago. We said some meant things but we sorted things out and here we are back together. We are meant for eachother" he said trying to mend the situation and then changed the subject. "Your birthday is coming, what you you wish for?" he asked touching the others body, feeling the gently shivers the other had under his touch, which meant he was still having control over him. 

Rikiya licked his lips as Keiko got between his legs and started sucking on his cock, at the same time his fingers playing with his own nipples just as Rikiya commanded. "Ah... Senpai... you're so.... so good at this~~" He smiled teasingly as he dug his fingers into the man's silky hair, grabbing onto those strands a bit harshly while he began to slowly waver his hip back and forth in unison to Keiko's movements. The Keiko was just so vulnerable to even the slightest stimulation due to the spell Rikiya has put on him, and he simply couldn't get enough of the fun of playing with his poor victim. With an almost malicious grin he grabbed onto Keiko's head and began pounding his cock down Keiko's throat like he was using a sex toy. "Ha... n.. .ha.. ah.. yes Senpai your mouth feels so.... so good...! Ha.. yeah that's it... suck on my cock...! Suck it harder.... Harder!" He yanked on Keiko's hair rather roughly as he leaned his head back, groaning and moaning in pleasure. 

Rikiya enjoyed Keiko's service for a while, then he pulled his hard throbbing cock out of his throat and said: "Good job Senpai, you've made my cock nicely hard and wet~ Now get over to that tree and put your hands on the tree trunk. It's time I give you the reward I promised you~" 

"We... had a .. fight? I... don't... remember..." Hikaru said weakly as he looked at Issak with his usual blank look, but there was a hint of confusion in his eyes as he tried to recall the fight Issak mentioned. But he wasn't given the time to dwell on the subject too long as Issak quickly asked what he'd wanted for birthday. "My... birthday.... yeah it's right around the corner... I... I don't know..." He muttered as his body shivered from his "lover's" touch. He vaguely remembered being asked the same question quite recently, but couldn't quite remember what answer he gave the last time. Eventually he just said "As... as long as it's from you I'll be happy...." 

• 1 month later...

Keiko shut his eyes and groan when the other started to pull his hair and push his cock deeper in his mouth almost making him gag but he ended up fine. Without realizing a few tears fell on his cheeks and his chest was hurting but couldn't understand why. He was praised by his lover and was doing a great job in pleasuring him but it still felt off. Gasping when Rikya pulled himself away, Keiko's face all flushed up, he looked at his lover , then at the tree and then back at his lover and then around. But without saying anything he got up and leaned on the tree facing it, keeping his back to Rikya. 

As he closed his eyes and catching his breath, in the back of his mind it was like flashbacks but very faded. It was the same spot. Near a tree. They were having sex outdoors near a tree just like this one. Maybe they had done it before and that was a memory of their time together. He moved his behind a little more backwards as he hold his hands in front of him to keep his chest from getting scratches. 

"Yes please ..." he moaned being hard and oversensitive wanting to get his release soon. Maybe the fact that his horny as hell was making him remember things. 

"I know you'd love it" he said turning and moving his hand on Hikaru's shoulder and down to his hip. "What do you say we take a walk in the park? Its quite a beautiful day outside and you have been so good that its really a nice way to continue our day" he added tapping his fingers slowly on the others skin. Issak was so happy that he didn't cared about the whole plan anymore. He had Hikaru and that was all he wanting at that moment. To make him love him again and eventually break his heart. He was obsessed with Hikaru and wasn't going to break him just now. He still wanted to enjoy him a little before all that. 

Rikya licked his lips as he saw Keiko getting into position, showing his butt so obediently and nicely like the pathetic sex toy he had become. "Good Senpai... Very good~~" Rikiya said as he approached while holding his cock, still wet from the blow job he got earlier. He pressed the tip of his member against Keiko's rear and forcefully pushed all the way in. "Ah.... yes Senpai.. your ass feels as good as always~" He said joyfully before slapping on Keiko's butt cheeks then started to grind his waist slowly. "Come on Senpai, squeeze or slutty ass~” Rikya chuckled while he continued to spank Keiko's rear, hitting left and right alternatively while he laughed almost in an maniacal fashion. He certainly didn't show Keiko any mercy and soon enough the poor man's butt was swelling red, even getting a little purplish. Seeing his victims sufficiently bruised Rikiya grabbed Keiko's waist and began really pounding his cock into him again and again. 

Hikaru panted weakly as he looked at Issak with his blank eyes and muttered obediently: "Ye... yes... I would love to take a walk in the park..." In truth he didn't want to go to the park, or do anything really. But Issak seemed interested in going so he would do anything to satisfy his "lover". After all Issak had took care of him so much, the least he could do to repay his kindness was to be an obedient lover. That being said he couldn't even move off the bed himself given the fact that he was still tied up and had a dildo shoved up his ass, not that he would ever get off bed by himself without Issak telling him to do so. 

• 2 weeks later...
Spoiler

sorry for the late reply

Panting Keiko hold to the tree waiting for his rewards with anticipation. Hearing his lover's words a shiver went down his spine right before he felt him behind him and pushing inside him, stretching his hole making him gasp and moan at the same time as his head fell aback. "Ahg...y-yes ...ngh..."

"Ah.... yes Senpai.. your ass feels as good as always~"

"You f-feel g-good too ngh...agh...ha...hmmm" he bite his lower lip to keep it quite as he didn't want someone to see them. 

"Come on Senpai, squeeze or slutty ass~

Without thinking as he was under the pleasure intesity he did as he was told moaning and humming with each thrust the other was making. He had to put more strength in his arms agains the tree not to get scratches. He leaned his head to his hand panting and moaning uncontrolably as he was pushing his ass against the others trust. It felt so good but wrong at the same time. A small flashback image flew through his mind. Something like this had happened before but he wasn't sure. Maybe he had dreamt it as the image was very foggy and couldn't see clearly. 

Ye... yes... I would love to take a walk in the park..."

"Perfect" he said turning to kiss his soft lips. he then removed the dildo and untied him, helpping him to get up. He then turned to look for some clothes Hikaru could wear and placed them on the bed waiting for him to get dressed. He didn't cared much how the other's body was feeling, he was just happy how he felt and how it felt to fuck him like that. Only the mere memory of their moment before was starting to make him hard. 

Once Hikaru was done dressing he then took his hand and walked out of the apartment and in he parc that was right near his place. Walking down the street he sigh, as it was such a fresh air outside and he liked it more because there weren't many people around here. Which was giving him free hand to do what he wanted to the other. 

After they walk and reach with benches and thakfully it was empty he heard some moans which made him frowned a little. Someone was aldready ahead of him with the idea. Smirkinghe looked around and saw Rikya and that guy fucking behind a tree, which only amused him more. He was sure Rikya had saw him as well, and the bench behind him was just perfect to look at them and they to look back. Lucky there was noone in the park so it was just perfect. 

Isaak sat on the bench and hold his hand to Hikaru. "Come sit in my lap love, with you back to me" he said waiting for his new lover to do as he was told. Once Hikaru was in his lap, he started to move his hands slowly on his legs. "look what we have there love .... seems like the idea i had is already in use by someone else" he whispered into Hikaru's ear, nibling his earlobe and kissing his neck. 

"They are putting quite a show for us so its only fair that we should put the same for them ... don't you think?" he added bitting softly his shoulder as he moved his hand in between his legs, feeling his member pulsing and getting hard by what he was seeing. "Do you like what you see that much?" he smirked as he unbuttoned his pants and shoved a hand in, grabbing his member between his fingers, starting to rub it as he placed kisses on his neck. 

Rikiya's grin widened when he noticed the presence of their audience. "Look Senpai, we've got company~" He chuckled joyfully as he slapped on Keiko's butt once again: "And they seems to be having their own fun too~~ Haha." He grabbed Keiko's head by his hair rather forcefully and turned his face to look at Issak and Hikaru before he leaned in close and claimed Keiko's lips with his own, his tongue intruded into his mouth. He then pulled away from the kiss and said: "Let's give them a good show, shall we?" As the last syllable left RIkiya's mouth, he began ramming his cock into Keiko with even more force, while a hand reached down to grab Keiko's testicles and squeezed on them tightly. As Rikiya  abused Keiko he said: "Come on Keiko.. sing for me... moan... cry... say my name... say that you love me!" 

Meanwhile Hikaru was sitting on Issak's lap as he bear witness to the brutal fucking the two "strangers" were having. Yes, strangers, despite how familiar, how... endearing the man being violated looked, he was a stranger, or at least, he should be. For some reason Hikaru felt like his heart, his soul was being torn apart, his body trembled as a strange feeling filled his blank mind. "I.... Issak... I... I don't feel... well..." He muttered as tears flowed down his cheeks: "Wh.. what's.. going on.. why does my heart... hurt...?" He looked back towards his "lover" and cried: "I... I don't understand.. it hurts... so bad.... Please... help me..." 

"Look Senpai, we've got company~" "And they seems to be having their own fun too~~ Haha."

At the mention of audience Keiko's eyes widened but before he could react the other already pulled his hear roughly enough to make him groan in pain. This was way to different from what his mind had showed him. Moving his eyes to the pair on the bench he felt his heart clench in his chest like it was in a cage full of niddles. 

When his head was turned to his 'lover', his mouth was caught by a fierceful , or better say a foreceful kiss making him groan as he wasn't prepared for that. Even though his body was loving the action it was getting, something felt way off and not right. His chest was hurting way to much to the point that he was breathing hard. His eyes filled with tears as he looked back at the couple and closed them when hi 'lover' started to ram in and out of him, making him clench his hands on the tree as it was slowly turning into more pain than pleasure. Something deep inside him was changing, something was off, this wasn't normal. His mind was starting to break the whole think into pieaces. 

"Come on Keiko.. sing for me... moan... cry... say my name... say that you love me!" 

"Ngh....Ngh....N-NO!" he cried bending against the tree feeling his knees giving up as he was loosing his force from the whole way of hi 'lover' doing him. This wasn't love. This wasn't as before. This wasn't right. 

"I.... Issak... I... I don't feel... well..."

"Oh honey? Do you feel sorry for that little one? Don't be ... he likes it rough" he whispered rubbing his hand on his lovers member, liking how everything was going. 

"Wh.. what's.. going on.. why does my heart... hurt...?""I... I don't understand.. it hurts... so bad.... Please... help me..." 

"Now now ... don't exagerate .... " he said leaning in and catching Hikaru's lips into a kiss making him shut up and doing his way. He was happy that the other was hurthing but he wasn't going to back down. He wasn't the innocent Isaak that Hikaru foold around for so long doing whatever he wanted when he wanted. No. This time the tables had been turned and this Isaak was going to do it his way and break Hikaru. 

When the other one cried out the "No" Isaak frowned and looked at Rikiya not understanding what was happening. 

"Stop it ... please ..... ngh.... t-this isnt ...feeling okay ..." he managed to say through sobes and pats for air, feeling his heart pinched by the niddles harder and harder. "I don't like this anymore" he added leaning on the tree feeling his whole body numb. At that point he didn't cared if they were seen or not, he just wanted to stop. 

Rikya tsked in reitation at Keiko's resistance. He'd hope that by now the power of his spell would have embedded inside Keiko so deeply that the presscence of Hikaru wouldn't matter, but it would seem that there're still gaps in his control. He'd have to plug the hole before the dam cracksopen. He gave Issak a meaningful look and a slight gesture with his head to urge him to leave, then he turned his attention back to his victim. "Keiko, Keiko..." Rikya whispered in Keiko's ear, his voice was as gentle as the cloud, and sweet as honey, and more importantly it souded like Hikaru. A hand reached forward and was held over Keiko's eyes as Rikya said: "Remember Keiko... I am your lover.... You love me more than anything in this world.... isn't that right Keiko? My dear... beloved Senpai?" He removed the hand over Keik's eyes having strengthened the spell he had on the man, then he qickly resumed violating his rear while grabbing onto his waist for support. 

Meanwhile Hikaru was completely at Issak's mercy. He couldn't understand why he suddenly felt so much in pain and alone, even though his "lover" was right beside him, even though he was feeling his "lover's" gentle touch and hearing his loving voice. Soon the pain became too much and Hikaru found himself sinking further down into an unfeeling darkness.