<3 Promises beyond Time <<hal7283 & mik3la>>

Guest mik3la

"I'm not... hm.. un... brave... I'm just... desperate..." Hikaru moaned in the midst of their passionate kiss as he was carried to the bed in the same way like last time. He could feel his body burning up from desire as their bodies were pressed against each other. After locking in passionate embrace for a while, Hikaru pushed Keiko away gently, as he looked up at his lover he said: "I want to... try something..." Once Keiko backed away he began taking off his clothes and urged Keiko to do the same, and soon enough they were fully exposed in each other's eyes once again. The hickeys on Hikaru's pale skin from last night's passion still quite visible along his smooth, pale skin. His manhood was standing proudly and twitching with anticipation, with pre-cum slowly seaping out from the meatus, and he was glad to see Keiko's member was at full mast as well. 

Taking a deep breath, Hikaru got down on all fours and approached Keiko's groin, he licked the tip of Keiko's cock before he began running it along the whole shaft from tip to bottom, then towards the top again, coating the whole thing with his saliva. Then he opened his mouth wider and began taking Keiko's manhood inside, bit by bit, inch by inch, until the full shaft was going down his throat. Keeping the suction he began slowly bobbing his head up and down, interjecting with some tongue action around and over the tip, and gradually he began picking up the pace and suck harder and faster. For some reason Keiko's cock just seemed like the most delicious treat in the world, and soon his brain was dominated by the thought of wanting to taste the man's precious seeds. 

------------------

"Weapon... well... I wouldn't call you that.. But you are a means to my goal... But I'm not one to use someone and give nothing in return..." Kyuya answered the young man's questions as he helped him to guide his energies: "Like I said before, think of this as a mutually beneficial contract. I get to use your boundless reservoir of light, and you get to learn how to use such powers in the first place. And of course... we both get to enjoy each other's company~" 

As Meian followed his instructions and wa successful in folding the paper into a little crane remotely, he held the young man gently in his arms after the task was complete. "Well done my dear little thrall, though you still have a lot of room for improvement." Kyuya said as he claimed Meian's lips with his own, and through this physical connection he began taking control of Meian's energy in a more direct manner to help him regain control. It didn't take long for the wild current of his energies to began calm again, but even so the demon did not stop the kiss but rather became more aggressive in his advances, sticking his tongue into the young man's mouth and mingled with its counterpart. At the same time his hands began roaming across Meian's body again, and along with his darkness flowing inside Meian it was like has caressing him from both inside and outside at the same time. 

"I want to... try something..." 

Keiko looked puzzled and out of air as he stood up on his knees watching the other getting undressed. He fallowed the others action and stood there in the same position watching Hikaru's every move. 

When Hikaru moved closer and bend on all fours Keiko understood what the other wanted to do but before he could say anything the other was already licking his sensitive member which made him groan. "You don't have to....ngh....fuck..mmnnn" he moaned and groan, catching his words in his throat when the other opened his mouth and took him in his wet mouth. Instinctively his hand went into the others hair, holding it in his hand, leaving him do all the motion he wanted. But hell, it was torture. 

"S-Slow down love...ngh....hgh..." he tried to keep his mind focus and not cum just yet. But the view the other was offering him was too alluring and too erotic to ignore. How his body was moving, how his silky skin was looking having here and there a few marks from his bites. How his hair felt in his hand and his face while he was sucking him like that. 

"Ngh.... H-Hikaru ...slow down ....fuck...ngh....gha....stop...nnnh.....i'm gonna cum ....nnh...damit.....gh....ng....ha....ghhaaa...." he leaned up front trying to pull himself away from the other , not wanting to cum in his mouth but Hikaru was as stubborn as a deer and kept it until he couldn't hold it anymore. His grip in the others hair tightened as he came, releasing his shot into the others mouth breathing harshing. 

"I told you to stop ....are you okay?" he asked the other feeling worried. Not the fact that the other made him cum so quickly with his mouth but that he might choke or something. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

As soon as Kyuya kissed him, he could feel the flow of energy get back into balance and calm down, leaving him feel like he was floating. It was so strange how the other was making him feel. Not able to explain it much into words. But it felt like magic. The aggressiveness in their kiss and the way and places he would touch him, were making his skin burn with desire. Even if he was still sore from his first experience, he felt like he was melting into the others arms. 

Not putting up any fight to the interaction, more than that, he leaned into the kiss, responding with the same aggressiveness, wrapping his arms around the others neck and up into his hair, gripping it but not pulling it. It felt nice in his hand. His body was reacting to the stimulation and it was like he was becoming jelo in his arms. Kyuya did really had him under his control but honestly he didn't mind. In fact he liked it. 

Groaning and moaning in the kiss, he pinned his body against the other, breathing harsh between their sealed lips.  No matter how his behind was, he wanted him again. He wanted to feel him again. Skin on skin along with that burning desire in his chest that was driving him crazy. 

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Hikaru continued to suck Keiko's cock fast and hard despite Keiko asking him to slow down, as he was simply too focused on the task ahead, his burning desire of wanting, needing his lover's cum inside him. Not to mention the fact that there was just something about hearing Keiko's sweet voice moaning like that as if he was begging for mercy, and the thought of dominating the older man turned him on almost as much as wanting to be absolutely dominated by him. Of course fundamentally those two opposing urges all stem from his seemingly unending love for the older man, a love which seemed far too deep and obsessive to be contained in a singular, or even multiple life times. His hard work was soon rewarded as he felt his hair being pulled while the cock inside his mouth throbbed and pulsed while releasing bursts of thick, slimey cum inside his mouth. He moaned as he sucked up every last drop of the precious seeds out of Keiko's shaft before eventually he pulled away from the member, almost reluctantly. 

"Ha... ah.. I'm... okay..." Hikaru said as he panted for air, his eyes half closed and dreamy as if he had just ingested some kind of drug, though in many ways his lover's cum was far more intoxicating for the young man. He looked up at Keiko as he licked his lips and said : "I love it when you moan like that..." Hikaru's demeanor seemed to have changed as he entered a almost sleepwalk-like state. He got up and took Keiko's cheek with both hands and pressed their lips together, the lingering taste of cum was shared between them as their tongues mingled and danced. After a while he pulled away from the kiss and whispered: "I want to hear more... the song of your lustful moans.. would you sing it for me? I''ll sing for you too~~"

The next moment Hikaru pushed Keiko down onto the bed and straddled him, positioning himself over the man's cock he grabbed onto it and guided it towards his own rear, and slowly he started to sit down and take Keiko's manhood inside. "Ha.. n... aha.. aaah~" Hikaru moaned as he took Keiko deeper and deeper until eventually he sat down completely. His body trembled from the pleasure coursing through him and his cock twitched while leaking pre-cum from the tip. 

-----------

Kyuya continued to kiss Meian as his hands roamed and explored all over the young man's body, even without the connection the two of them shared he could tell just how much he was getting turned on. His hands soon reached the young man's butt and as he gave those cheeks a firm grip he pulled away from the kiss and looked down at Meian with a teasing smile: "I see that you're in the mood for some pleasure huh? Guess my cock left a good impression inside you last night?" He took a step back and took Meian's hand as he pulled the young man towards the mattress in the living room and pushed him down. Slowly he let his coat slip down his already quite exposed torso and then pulled his loincloth off with ease, his massive tool quickly swelled to its full glory and stood there twitching and leaking pre-cum. The demon then said: "How about you use your tongue and get my cock nice and wet? Wouldn't your ass getting pounded dry now, would you?" 

"I want to hear more... the song of your lustful moans.. would you sing it for me? I''ll sing for you too~~"

Keiko was gasping for air as he licked the taste of his cum from his lips while the other spoke in such a manner that made him wonder if the other knew what he was saying. It was strange and curious how the other could change moods like that and have those kind of words when normally he was the shy one. Now he had gotten more confident that it surprised Keiko when he was pushed onto bed. 

His chest lifting and dropping with each deep breath he took while his eyes were locked on the others action on top of him, which made him close his eyes and groan in deep pleasure when he felt that tights whole taking him all the way down. 

"mmmmnnnn....f-fucking hell ....mmmnn....ngh.....aahh...." he opened his eyes checking out the other, lifting his arms up his waist and to his nipples pinching them and rubbing his fingers over them. "ngh....shit...you're feeling so fucking good ....mmnnn....nh....hhha...." he moaned lowering his hands back to the others hips. "that's it baby..ngh...ride me as you please ...nh....fuck you're gorgeous ....nh....ngh...mmmnnn" 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Meian groaned in the kiss and gasped when his ass was gripped like that, making his entire blood rush through his veins and his cock getting harder with each touch the other was doing his body. He took another deep breath when Kyuya broke the kiss trying to get a hold of himself but he was too intoxicated with the other that he wanted more. 

"I see that you're in the mood for some pleasure huh? Guess my cock left a good impression inside you last night?"

"After the pain yeah ... it was quite interesting" he said smirking as he fallowed the other to the mattress where he was sat down while the other started undressing. Meian's eyes fallowed the curves of the others body, seeing it now better and admiring it. A beautiful sculpture like body that he only saw in pictures or on old statues. He was perfect. Not to mention the thing he had which he used on his behind the previous time. No wonder his back had hurt like hell after. This thing was huge. 

"How about you use your tongue and get my cock nice and wet? Wouldn't your ass getting pounded dry now, would you?" 

Meian looked puzzled at Kyuya and then back at his thing as he was not sure if it would fit into his mouth.  But after taking a few deep breaths he got closer and down on his knees in front of the other, leaning in and starting to lick it. He then used one hand, wrapping his fingers around the length of that thing and licked the shaft from tip to base and back up. He kind of know what to do as he had seen it in movies and all, but this thing was too big for his mouth. 

He moved his tongue over the tip a few times while his hand was rubbing it and then he tried to put it in his mouth. He had to open his mouth wide open, as much as open as possible, making it hurt a little to the side of his jaw. But he managed to take some of it in his mouth, sucking and licking with his tongue here and there, trying not to chock. 

"Ha.. nn.. aah. .aah~~" Hikaru moaned lustfully as he rode on Keiko's manhood, working his waist back and forth to let the member rub inside his intestines. His body trembled in pleasure when Keiko played with his sensitive buds, and as his lover put his hands on his hips and joined in the chorus of sweet moans he couldn't help but want to hear and feel more. Using his legs he began lifting his body up and down faster and fiercer. His cock jumped up and down along with his movements and began spilling his pre-cum all over the place. "h... a.. AHA.. AaaH..!. K.. .Keiko.. ha. .a Your cock feels so.. ha....  so good!" As he continued to bounce up and down his voice also began louder and higher pitch, showing just how much he was enjoying the fun ride. After a while Hikaru leaned down and covered Keiko's lips with his own, and at the same time he didn't stop wiggling his hip to bring both of them more pleasure. Eventually Hikaru cried into the kiss as his body spasmed out of control, his cock twitched and throbbed between their bodies and spread his cum all over their bellies and chest. 

“Ha... ha... n.... Keiko... I want... more..." Hikaru panted as he pushed himself up from Keiko's body and let the man's cock slip out of his rear. He then got on all fours with his back turned against his lover and said in a sweet voice: "Please Keiko fill me up... I want you to fuck me senseless... use me.... abuse me... make me moan and cry for you..."

----------

"Yes... that's it Meian... you're doing great..." Kyuya groaned as he closed his eyes and raised his head up, enjoying the service he was receiving from the young man. Given the sheer size of his manhood it was obvious that Meian wouldn't be able to please it completely, but the very sight of the young man on his knees practically worshiping his cock with his cute little mouth and tongue was enough to make the demon's heart race with excitement. He was pleasantly surprised when Meian tried to take his cock into his mouth and did his best to fit as much of the tip inside as possible. "Yes.. that's it my dear... use your tongue and lick the slit... yes.. ... fuck I could almost cum just from this...!" Kyuya said as he dug his fingers through the young man's monochrome hair, feeling the silky threads caressing his digits while he took a hold of them. His massive tool pulsed and throbbed as it was being licked and sucked by the young man and pre-cum was quickly leaking out of the tip and filling the young man's mouth with its strange taste. After a while Kyuya pushed Meian off from his dick and said: "Now it's about time I show your slutty ass some love. Take off your clothes and get on all fours, show me just how much you want me inside. Depending on how you ask I may go easy on you... or go very, very hard. It's up to you."

everything about the other, from the way he was moving to the way he was sounding it was driving him crazy. It needed a will power from his part not to cum the second the other spasm around him like that and cum between their bodies. What he didn't expect was the way he asked for him to use and abuse him in such a seductive and erotic way. How could he resist to something like that. He wanted more of those sounds, of his words coming out, his dirty talk just made him want to explore more. It was strange as even with his former lover, in their previous lives they did talk like that during sex but it never thrive this much through his entire body to want more. It has always been the other way around. Hikaru had always used and abused him in such a manner that made him feel like in ninth heaven and he tried to do the same but he wasn't sure if it was on the same intensity as the other. But now, how the other was reacting, was giving him so much more trust in him and he was feeling confident that he could deliver what the other was asking. But he was a little afraid to be as freaky as he usually was since the other was still new to this stuff. 

Without thinking anymore, Keiko pushed the other on the mattress face down, as he placed a pillow under his stomach to lift his ass a little. He spread his legs , positioning himself in between them, but before he entered he spread his buttocks and licked the swollen place, playing with his tongue around it and suck a little on it. He then moved his kisses up the others spine to his shoulder as he lifted up. Catching one hand he pulled it back as with the other he spread the buttcheek to slide inside him full length groaning. 

"You like it hard don't'cha.... ngh...well let me hear your voice baby ...ngh...mmm" he groaned pulling on his hand harder, lifting his upper body a little as he started to move his hips rather rapidly without a warning. The room was filled with their groans and moans along with the sound their bodies where doing when slamming against each other and it was a bliss. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hearing the others praise words of his job made his body shudder and aroused at the same time. He could never explain why he got so attracted to the man after such a short time and why his body was reacting immediately to the others sounds and words like that. But it was intoxicating. He never experience this before and everything was new and exciting with him. He couldn't complain that beside the pain that his body was feeling because of his huge thing, the pleasure that was rushing through his body couldn't be explained into words. 

Feeling the thightness in his hair only made him groan even louder as he bopped his head harder until he was pushed away, leaving him to gasp and licked his lips, swallowing the pre-cum that the other licked into his mouth seconds ago. It had a strange taste, a combination between bitter sweat one. Looking up at the other as he licked his lips he took a deep breath before standing up and undressing as he was told. His cock was happy to be freed from the restrain of his clothes and was now standing hard against his stomach as he turned and sat on the bed on all fours looking back at the demon feeling his heart race in his chest as his face got flustered at the mention of him begging for the other to fuck him. He never done that before and wasn't sure he was going to do a good job but he gave it a try. 

Lowering himself leaning in one arm and leaving just his ass up in the air with his legs spread, he used his free hand to touch his ass and spread his cheeks, moving his diggits to the swollen place that was twitching at the touch, spreading strange feelings through his body. Desire, need, despair to be filled up and ramped. He groaned at that thought and was surprised that something like that came to his mind. Gasping he turned his gaze back to Kyuya before speaking. 

"I want your big ...ngh....your big cock to fill me up and ...huh....fuck my brain out....ngh....please fuck me huh.....abuse my body and ravage me ....ngh...." he moaned and groaned as he was rubbing his fingers around the pink whole, moving his ass a little. His heartbeats were ringing in his ears as he was surprised how those words came out of his mouth. But that was what he wanted. He wanted him. He wanted him to fuck him hard even though he knew it was still going to be painful. But even so, it felt good when he was inside him. 

"K-Kyuya....mmmm....fuck me hard ....ngh...hauh..." he gasped again, biting his lip feeling it hard to control himself. 

Edited by mik3la

"Ah~" Hikaru yelped joyfully as he was pushed face first into the mattress and pinned down. He tried to look back at what Keiko was doing and found his body shivering as his lover licked and sucked his well-used pucker. 'Ha... K.. Keiko~~" He moaned from the stimulation of all the teasing licks and kisses which were quickly driving him nuts, and as the flames of desire burned ever brighter and hotter inside him, he was soon given the relief he was craving with Keiko ramming inside him. 'Ah. aaha ah yes. .yes Keiko. .aa aaah AH I.. I like it rough.. I love it~~  aH Ah aha~~ YES O.. Oh god YES!" He cried out loudly as Keiko began thrusting in and out rapidly loudly and lustfully, his intestines squirmed nand convulsed around the thrusting member and waves of pleasure were washing across his body making him shiver. His own twitched and leaked onto the mattress below and added to the mess he'd already made with his cum. 

-----------

Kyuya stood there with a devious smirk as the young man got into position and begged for his cock. To think that the boy was but a virgin just the night before and now he was acting like a total slut, it surely filled the demon's heart with both pride and desire. "Well, since you've asked so nicely~" The demon said as he approached the young man while holding his massive tool, pressing the tip against his rear which was still swollen from the abuse from last night, and slowly began pushing the member in. He groaned joyfully as the tip of his tool stretched Meian's rear wide and open once again, going in much easier than last night as his body still remembered the demon's size. Inch by inch, the demon pushed in deeper, and before long its tip began bulging up the young man's belly making its shape and size visible even from the outside. "Ah... yes... Your ass is really the perfect fit for my cock~" Kyuya said teasingly as he slapped Meian's ass, then he grabbed onto the young man's behind and began rocking his waist back and forth, quickly gaining in speed and ferocity until he was pounding the poor man into the mattress mercilessly. 

"Ngh....haa....haa....that's it love ...ngh.... take all of it ...hn. ...." he groaned as he rammed against the other without mercy before he lifted his upper body, resting it against his chest, pressing one hand over his stomach to hold him steady while the other moved up on his throat and jaw, while he inserted two fingers in his mouth, keeping his mouth open. His lower hand moved from the others stomach to his twitching and leaking member starting to stimulate him from the from while he was still doing him from the back. 

"Let me hear those sweet sounds baby ...ng...haaa.....good boy.....haa...f..fuck...hn....you're clenching around me like crazy ...hn...are you trying to rip my dick off love? ...haa....ng..." he groaned kissing the place between his neck and shoulder as he was moaning and groaning feeling his body getting hotter and hotter with each second that was passing, knowing that he was going to cum soon. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meian gasped and bite his lip groaning when the demon filled him up with his cock and spread him so wide. It was still painful but not as much as before anymore. He was happy that the pain was away and left only the pleasure. "Ahhh...hnn...." he breath as he learned from before that he had to do, lowering his head down on the mattress groaning as he was seeing slowly th bulge around his stomach. But that didn't surprised him anymore, but it did feel deep like hell. He gasped when the slap over his ass, lifting his head and thowing it on his back before the well wanted feeling happened. 

"hnn...ahh....ah....f..fuck ...hn...ngh....f..fucking...h..hell....haa.....nh.....nh...." his moans were loud as soon as the other started to ramp against him just how he liked it, rough and merciless which was sending waves of electricity through his whole body. His hand were sinked in the mattress from the way the other was pushing him down which each thrust, making him grip the material in his hand as he gasped now and then. 

"ah...yes....oh...f...fuck.....hn....f...feels...s..so....g....good...ngh...nh....hn...."

"N.. ha.. ah Keko... a.. ha~" HIkaru moaned as Keiko continued to thrust into him. He was filled with endless pleasure and absolute bliss as his lover dominated him with such love and passion. He soon found himself being picked up from the mattress and now was resting against Keiko's muscular chest. "Hn. ..n. .rr.. nnnn~" He began licking and sucking on his lover's digits like a loving kiss of sorts when Keiko's fingers ventured into his mouth, and as his cock was getting stroked while the thrusting continued, the two-pronged stimulation was quick to push Hikaru over the edge once again.

"Hn.. nrr...mmmmmnnnnnnnn~~~~~!!!!!!" Hikaru cried in ecstasy as he arched his head back against Keiko, his eyes were rolled back while his body spasmed uncontrollably. Strings of thick cum burst out of his manhood and stained Keiko's fingers as well as the mattress below. For quite a while he just rested against Keiko panting heavily, his mind completely blank while his body twitched and shivered from the lingering afterglow of his climax.

-----------

"That's it Meian... feel me... feel the pleasure coursing through your body..." Kyuya growled as he continued to work his waist, thrusting the massive tool in and out of the young man's intestines and bulging up his belly again and again. Through the connection Kyuya shared with Meian, he was able to know how the other felt like the back of his hand, and it was all too easy for the demon to drag the innocent young man down to the abyss of desire and pleasure. With every thrust he could feel his body and mind getting molded both physically and spiritually to become a better fit for him, with each thrust he could feel the waves of pleasure drowning the man's spirit, seeping into his very being.

But this process was by no means a unilateral, as Kyuya also found himself more and more captivated by Meian's presence, the feeling of the young man's warmth, the wetness inside, the tightness of his sphincter squeezing so hungrily around his manhood, and the almost intoxicating feeling of his light flowing through his being, mixing and melting with the demon's own darkness, all made the young man absolutely irresistible for Kyuya. He groaned and panted as he held onto Meian's waist firmly and really began to give him all he had as if he was about to bury the young man into the mattress with his powerful thrusts.

Soon after Hikaru came, Keiko soon fallowed, groaning in the others shoulder, letting his load fill the other up, leaving him breathless. He hold the other by the waist, wrapping his arms around him to keep him steady against his chest as he was panting from the effect of the orgasm. It felt strange and so good at the same time. resting his forehead on the others shoulder for a few seconds he then kissed softly the skin up to his neck, turning Hikaurs head to the side to catch his lips in a kiss. 

"Are you okay?" he asked knowing that he went a little rough with the other and wanted to make sure that he was feeling alright and that he didn't hurt him in any way. "We should clean ourselves before getting into bed" he whispered against the others lips, holding him tightly. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The connection that they both made was making Meian feel the rush flow of energy and also emotions. Maybe they didn't needed to say how they were actually feeling because they could feel what the other was feeling and it was an unique link. The combination of darkness and light was so powerful that the energy was flowing around them, sending out small sparks of light and darkness combined together. 

"Ngh....agh.....ng....nh....s-slow d-down...ha......I...I c--cannot....ngh....ha....ng...i'm g-going to c-cum....ngh....f-fuck...nh....ha...." Meian cried feeling his body slowly tense with each rough thrust that was reaching so deep and hitting the same spot making him feel weird but good at the same time. "Ngh....I-It feels w-weird....ha....ngh...." he commented turning his head to the side gasping each time Kyuya was hitting the spot. He reached his hand out to grab the others wrists that was on his waist, holding him tightly as he felt like loosing it.

"F-Fuck....ngh...nh....ha....ag....agh....argh!!haa...." he moaned loudly arching his back as he burst out loads of cum in the mattress underneath him, more than he expected or ever did before. His rear has gotten tighter than before, milking the others member inside him. 

• 2 weeks later...

"Hnn...? Y... yeah.. I'm... okay..." Hikaru panted as he answered in a half-hearted manner. His brain was still blank from the ecstatic pleasure which was still making his body shiver and twitch, and the gentle kisses and touches he was getting from Keiko just made him want to dwell in that euphoric happiness even longer. Eventually he regained some semblance of reason in his mind and turned his gaze back towards his lover. Looking at Keiko he said weakly: "But... I... I don't think I can walk on my own right now so... Could... could you carry me to the bathroom?" 

-----

"Ha... yes Meian... Let pleasure overtake you!" Kyuya groaned while he worked his waist feverishly, and as the human was pushed ever closer towards the edge the demon could feel the tides of pleasure rising for him as well. He grabbed onto Meian's waist tighter and not long after the young man came he too reached climax. He let out a deep growl while he rammed his monstrous tool all the way inside. His tool throbbed and twitched as it pumped strings after strings of thick cum down Meian's intestines, sending a mixture of soothing heat and coldness simultaneously throughout the young man's body. He made a few more thrusts to squeeze out every drop of seed inside his shaft before he pulled his tool out, leaving Meian's rear a gaping, leaking, twitching hole. 

"Ha... that was wonderful Meian... You're really born for this~" The demon said teasingly before he got in front of Meian while brandishing his wet and slimy tool proudly in front of Meian and said teasingly: "Now how about you use your cute little mouth and tongue and clean up this mess? If you do a good job I'll give you another round~"

Time flew by quickly and before he knew it, Hikaru had lived at the Sayuri household for nearly a month. Thinking back it was really quite a frantic period of time for him as he juggled school, work, and love life at once. The first two were tiresome and exhausting, but also rewarding, while the last was simply.... heavenly. Despite not really understanding the whole reincarnation thing, Hikaru enjoyed every single moment he spent with Keiko and found himself hopelessly drawn to the older man, mesmerized by his every act, and utterly intoxicated by the overwhelming pleasure he received from their passionate lovemaking, and oh boy did they make love! In Keiko's room, in his room, in the shower, in the living room, in the kitchen, and even outside! Even Hikaru himself was shocked by just how insatiable he has become. But as the saying goes: love makes you blind. Hikaru was filled with such happiness all the time that at first, he didn't notice the subtle changes in his friend Meian. The fact that he'd been keeping his distance from him so he wouldn't discover his relationship with Keiko also contributed to his ignorance. 

One night Hikaru came back from work utterly exhausted. Due to one of his co-workers having a traffic accident Hikaru essentially had to work two shifts in a row to cover for the guy's absence. "I'm home...." Hikaru said weakly as he entered the house and hung up his jacket. Making his way to the living room he pretty much collapsed on the couch and let out a long, tired sigh of relief. Looking toward the clock it was already quite late so he assumed Meian has already gone to sleep, as for some reason his best friend has been going to bed pretty early and slept like a baby throughout the entire night despite the loud noises Hikaru and Keiko were making almost every night. 

• 2 weeks later...

Keiko smiled and placed another kiss on hs shoulder before taking care of his lover and carry him to the bathroom, cleaning in and helping him change in new clothes after, getting into bed. It has become such a nice place to be right beside him in the bed that he didn't want to spend the night alone. 

Every second he was spending with the other it was like nothing had happened years ago and they were living heir perfect live together with their son. A happy story that he was enjoying it, but at the same time, knowing that this wasn't his former lover but a new version and was slowly starting to accept this difference. 

Meian was intoxicated with everything he was feeling when he was with the other. It was a feeling that he just couldn't explain. And the more time he spend with the other the more he was drawn to him. He did as he was told as he did ever since they started this. The way the other was treating him was so different and interesting than he ever had been treated before. He was seen, he was loved or that was what he thought. But it was something more than just being invisible for everyone. He was seen by this demon and was making him feel good. 

As time went by, both sides had been doing their thing without knowing from one another. Even if they were living under the same roof, they were living separately. Keiko was spending almost every night with Hikaru, while Meian was sneaking every night from his house and spend his time with Kyuya who helped him learn how to use his powers and control them. 

All until one night when Meian didn't know that his friend had worked late shift and was still awake. And as he sneaked in the house on the kitchen backdoor and was heading to the stairs to get to his room he heard his friend. 

"Jesus man ... I almost got a heart attack with you in the dark!" he snapped at his friend taking a deep breath , holding his hand over his chest. His heart was pounding like hell, thinking that it could had been his dad and he would had to explain himself. 

"What are you doing up at this hour?" he asked frowning seeing him still dressed up. Which meant that he didn't slept and maybe was out. "Is dad up too?" he asked worried trying to figure out a lie if his father was still awake. 

But Keiko was long asleep in his room, knowing that that night Hikaru had to do a late shift and was sure that he will see him in the morning. Not knowing what his son has been up too all this time. 

Hikaru was already dozing off on the couch when he heard the footsteps coming from upstairs. Thinking it was Keiko he quicking turned his gaze towards the stairs to greet him, only to be surprised by the appearance of Meian. He shook his head and said: "No, I don't think your dad is awake. I had to cover someone's shift at work so I just came back but what about you? Why are you still awake this late?" It was at that moment did he noticed his friend being was dressed. "Are you going out? At this hour?"

Hikaru got up from the couch for the first time since he moved into the Sayuri household he really took his time to observe his best and only friend, and for some reason, he felt something was off. Not necessarily in a bad way but just... off. "Come to think of it... we haven't got much chance to hang out since I moved in here," Hikaru muttered as he walked towards Meian, with every step he approach the more he could feel this strange tingle on his skin. "You seem... different..." Hikaru said as he reached out to touch Meian, and the moment his fingertip made contact he felt this strange coldness coming from Meian, following it was a flood of images and sensations flashing in his mind. "Ah...! Wh... what is... this...?" Hikaru stumbled back as he held his head, trying his best to make sense of the jumbled mess of information that came from Meian within that blink of an eye. But within that jumbled mess, he was able to get a glimpse of something, or rather, someone. "Who... who is this... Kyuya person.. no... What is he? What did he do to you...!?" Hikaru groaned as walked towards Meian and lifted his shirt up and saw what at first glance seemed to be a rather beautiful, be it salacious tattoo. But Hikaru could feel it, he could feel the coldness coming from that mark, a coldness which he was all too familiar with. Staring at Meian with a haunted expression, Hikaru couldn't quite understand what had happened, nor why it happened. All he knew was that Meian had gotten himself in a lot of trouble. He said in a stern tone: "Are... are you going to him again? No... no you mustn't!" He grabbed Meian's arm and began to pull him towards the stairs and muttered: "Keiko must know this.. he'll know what to do." 

"Come to think of it... we haven't got much chance to hang out since I moved in here,"

"Yeah ...well ... you were busy ... i was busy ... everyone was busy with their own thing. Shit happens" he said shrugging not thinking much about all that. Now that the other had mentioned, they really had gone cold with one another and their once bonded friendship had vanished away. Now they were just something ... roommates maybe , cause the friendship was long gone. 

"You seem... different..." 

"You're too tired right now ... i'm not diff-..." but he didn't managed to finished his words cause Hikaru started crumbling back , groaning like he was in pain. That made him react and got him worried as he really didn't understand what had happened with him. Just when he was about to grab a hold of his friend he stopped and looked surprised at the other when he spoke his lovers name.

"Who... who is this... Kyuya person.. no... What is he? What did he do to you...!?" 

"He didn't do anything to me" he said serious and angry at the same time of his words. When Hikaru got closer to him and lifted up his shirt he grabbed his wrist and hold it thight , trying to stop him from doing so. "Stop it ... Nothing happened ... you're tripping man" he started to say trying to free himself from the others grip. 

"Are... are you going to him again? No... no you mustn't!""Keiko must know this.. he'll know what to do." 

"It's non of your business Hikaru ... Stop it damn it!" he snapped when the other grabbed and pulled him up the stairs. In a second dark smoke surrounded Meian like protecting him. "If you're so questionable about my life i could say the same about you ... Since when do you call my dad by his name? Do you think i don't see your strange behavior when i get in the room? What's up with that? Are you fucking my dad? Or is he fucking you?!" 

It was like Meian turned into a different person. From the way he talked to the way he was acting. He wasn't the loving caring boy, now was an asshole who didn't cared what he was saying. 

Keiko woke up from the sudden noise and also felt a strange pressence in the house. Something that he never felt in a long time and which he hopped never to feel it again. He rushed from his bed and out of his room and when he reached the stairs he was shocked. It was his greatest fear. His son surrounded by darkness and Hikaru on the stairs looking surprised at him. He took a few steps trying to figure out what he could do. But he couldn't take out the sword and fight the darkness. It was his son. He was supposed to be light. More powerful than his father but now ... there was only darkness. The light was fading as it was shadowed by the darkness surrounding him. 

He rushed down to Hikaru helping him up. "What is the meaning of this Meian?" he spoke in a ferm voice. 

"Oh... here comes the savior ...ha ha ha " said Meian laughing at the scene before him. "Guess this answers my question, right friend?" he said ironically watching his friend in his fathers arms. "You want to judge me when is clearly you two fuck behind my back. How is me doing the same a problem?" he added clenching his fists trying to control his anger and the darkness that was trembling around him, wanting to be unleashed. 

"Meian ... this isn't you son .... the darkness has corrupted you ..." started Keiko.

"The Darkness father had helped me learn about my powers ... Something you haven't ...."

Keiko was surprised that Meian knew about it after all. He sure didn't told him anything about his powers. It wasn't the right time. Or maybe he misjudged his son's understanding about the world and now this was his punishment. 

"Meian ... please ... let's calm down and we can talk about it" he tried again to reason with his son. But it was like he couldn't reach him anymore. He was too consumed by the darkness. 

"I don't need to talk anything with either of you. Now, i'm going to leave and you'll stay put and not intervene" he said sighing , storming out of the front door, using the darkness to transport him to where he had to meet Kyuya. 

Keiko was dumbfolded , not believing what just had happened. He fell on the step of the stair, looking at the closed door, shocked and blaming himself for what happened. Blaming himself for not being more careful with Meian. For not talking with him sooner about his origin and powers. For everything up until this moment. 

"I screwed up .... " he had tears in his eyes. What could he do? Fight his own son? He wouldn't hurt him. He couldn't. 

Hikaru was surprised when Meian suddenly brought up his relationship with his father, which in hindsight was only natural that the young man found out. After all, they did live under the same roof. Perhaps the surprise was that Meian waited until now to confront him with it. In any case, Hikaru was caught off guard and left speechless, and as dark smoke rose from Meian he let go of Meian's hand in surprise and stumbled onto the stairs. Looking up at Meian who was staring back furiously, Hikaru was paralyzed by fear, not of Meian possibly harming him, but of Meian perhaps getting into danger. Just when things couldn't seem to get worse Keiko came downstairs after hearing the commotion and saw Meian burning with rage and darkness, and before Hikaru could do anything his best friend vanished right in front of their eyes. 

"Wh... what just happened... Meian... where did he go..?" Hikaru asked in a panic as he looked around, then he turned to look at Keiko who was probably in as much panic as he was. He couldn't understand what happened, but instinctively there was something deep inside him that was urging him to act. Getting back on his feet he grabbed Keiko and cried: "We must go find him Keiko! Meian could be in danger!"

------------------

Even from across town, Kyuya could feel the darkness stirring inside Meian and his ever rising rage and frustration. Before he could even ask through their psychic link what on earth was going on, the monochrome young man teleported right in front of his eyes. "Well well... I don't remember teaching you that trick..." Kyuya said as he walked towards the young man who was surrounded by a cloud of dark mist, the all too familiar power of darkness was overflowing from him out of control. "You've let darkness overwhelm you my dear.... Calm down...." The demon said as he grabbed Meian by the hand to quickly pull him into his arms. Quickly Kyuya claimed the young man's lips, his tongue ventured into his mouth and initiated a passionate dance just like they've done countless times by now, and through this physical connection he began draining the darkness from Meian until his powers were once again in equilibrium. 

Eventually Kyuya pulled away from the kiss as he reached a hand to caress Meian's cheek, brushing a few strands of silver white hair off his face he asked in a gentle voice: "What's the matter Meian? I could sense your anger all the way from here.... what upsetted you so much?" 

Keiko couldn't believe his eyes when he saw the dark smoke surrounding Meian and disappear in thin air. It was like a claw has caught his chest and was crushing it. He feared this day so much that he just wasn't able to react. He was lost in his mind and thoughts of how did all that happened without him sensing it or even noticing anything. Was he that bad of a father? 

He was brought back in the present by Hikaru's grip when he got closer and asked about Meian and worried for his safety. For a second he saw his old over and how he would had react if he would had been still alive. But then again, he wasn't. It was the other Hikaru who has filled up his loneliness and made him feel again. It was his ray of sunshine but that sunshine was now worried. 

Wrapping an arm around the others shoulder, he took a deep breath and thought of how he could track him down and look for him. "Calm down love. We'll look for him" he said taking another deep breath trying to focus on his rusty powers that he had suppress all this years, using only minimum around the house, and tried to find out Meians trace of darkness. 

What Meian didn't know was that his old man had more experience with how the power worked. Only because he was able to teleport and all that, didn't mean he was better. It meant he found other possibilities on how to use it. 

Holding Hikaru's hands he shortly opened his eyes and their color changed into their usual red ones that he used to have. "I might know where to find him. Let's go" he said grabbing Hikaru's hand tighter and ran out of the house, fallowing the trace he managed to sense. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meian groan as in pain but he let Kyuya hug him. He needed that. Soon came the pleasant kiss that made all the pain of struggling to control the darkness go away, leaving him sigh in relief. Keeping his eyes closed even after the kiss broke out, he took deep breaths, one after another to calm down. He never snapped like that towards his father. But then again his father never fucked one of his friends and kept it secret from him. Did they thought he didn't know? He had felt something was off weeks ago, but thought that they would eventually trust him and tell him. Yeah it was weird and was going to get weird but he wasn't judgmental. Everyone deserved loved. He never asked his father about his powers and how all that began. So why were they acting like that towards him  just because he was now with someone and was sneaking out of the house? He wasn't seeing anything wrong in this. 

"What's the matter Meian? I could sense your anger all the way from here.... what upsetted you so much?" 

"They found out ... about me ... about us" he sigh , opening his eyes looking at Kyuya. Maybe he has been naïve or still was, but he had developed feelings for this guy. Ever since that day in the library he had found him intrigue. That's why he got out to see him more often. 

He leaned in the hand that was caresing his cheek sighing. "We got in a fight and i blurred out that i know about them as well ... and that they kept it away from me ... how can they judge me when they did worst? " he sigh lowering his eyes. "I got upset and wasn't able to control the darkness and that's when they freaked out more" lifting his eyes he locked them with Kyuya. 

"The thought of wanting to escape from that house but didn't know exactly where to run and then you popped into my head, made me jump here .... i have no freaking idea how i did that" he chuckled, finally a little more calmer than before. 

He never understood how Kyuya could calm him down so easily. A simple kiss, embrace, touch, it was like his body was responding to unspoken commands. He really thought that he had found the right person for him and that he was going to be happy with him. That if his dad wasn't going to ruin everything again. 

"Yes.. let's go... I'm worried about Meian..." Hikaru said as he held onto Keiko's grip a bit tighter himself. As they hurriedly left the house and went on their search he could feel the same strange warmth that he'd often feel when the two of them got intimate, but compared to the calming, soothing warmth he always felt from Keiko, right now it almost felt like it was burning him, not in a painful way though but just... stimulating, like it's poking at something which was sleeping deep. With every moment he could feel himself being awakened, his eyes clearer, his senses, sharper, despite physically he was exhausted from an extra-long work day, his spirits seemed more invigorated than ever. He could almost feel something scratching from inside his brain, struggling to come out, but for now, he decided to focus on the task at hand. 

Kyuya held Meian in his arms gently as he listened to the young man while maintaining his usual gentle yet mischievous smile, but as he mentioned his father finding out about their relationship the edge of his grin twitched slightly. "O.. Oh... I see.. so they found out about us... I've always expected them to find out eventually but... how..? You know what, never mind how..." The demon remembered the searing light he'd felt every time he went close to the Syuri household, and those two enormous sources of it. One he assumed was Meian's father, and the other judging by what the young man had told him about his home life, would be his friend Hikaru, whom according to Meian has been in a relationship for a while. He let out a weak chuckle after Meian complained about his father and friend being judgemental towards their relationship and said: "Well to be fair, the situation between us and them is quite different. They're between people while we are of different kinds, and I'm a demon no less. It's only natural that they'd be worried about me possibly exploiting you for my nefarious purposes.... which to be fair I totally am..."

Kyuya pressed another kiss on the young man's lips and said: "Given what I felt from those two, I think we should probably prepare to be visited by them very soon. Of course, we can always run, go somewhere far, far away to somewhere nobody would ever bother us again... " A strange light flickered in the demon's amber eyes as the darkness inside him began to grow and expand more than ever before. As the demon spoke the darkness inside Meian also began to swell, but this time it was not like the violent surge which brought the young man here a moment ago, but more like a calming, gentle fog, slowly casting a shade over his light, and even his mind. With his grin widened Kyuya whispered in a hypnotic voice: "What do you say Meian? Would you come with me? We'll be together forever..."

Before Meian could reply however the two of them could suddenly feel another presence, not of light, but darkness, formless, bottomless, filled with malice, ambition, and desire. This snapped Kyuya out of his earlier state and within a blink of an eye, the two of them had regained their usual balance of light and dark as well as their clarity of mind. Kyuya shook his head and said: "Be on alert Meian, looks like we have company...!"

Suddenly the world around them began to crumble and melt away, the old apartment which they've been using as a dating spot during the past month gave way to a hellish landscape. They found themselves in the midst of a dark forest of withered trees, with their dried-up, blackened branches looking like shriveled, boney hands reaching out. The sky above them was blood red like it was at dawn, while a missive black "sun" loomed over the two, like an emptied-out eye socket of the dead still starring grudgingly at the living.  

"It would seem that your teleportation has caught some unwanted attention..." Kyuya said as he pulled away from the hug and explained: "We've been dragged into the domain of a powerful demon and I'll admit... the odds are against us..." He began walking deeper into the dead woods and said: "Stay close to me Meian, the only way out of this place is to defeat the demon who pulled us in."

Well to be fair, the situation between us and them is quite different. They're between people while we are of different kinds, and I'm a demon no less. It's only natural that they'd be worried about me possibly exploiting you for my nefarious purposes.... which to be fair I totally am..."

"I don't care! They can shove it in their ass all that worry and whatever they think is right for me" added Meian frowning and cursing as his nerves where still on edge, but this time, thanks to the help from Kyuya, he wasn't overwhelmed anymore.  "I've never felt more alive before i meat you so i don't care what they say" he continued looking back at the other as he continued speaking after giving him another kiss. 

"Given what I felt from those two, I think we should probably prepare to be visited by them very soon. Of course, we can always run, go somewhere far, far away to somewhere nobody would ever bother us again... "

Meian blinked a few times and took a deep breath before he felt the fluctuations on darkness inside of him expanding outside and surrounding them both. He wasn't afraid or anything. No. He was excited. 

What do you say Meian? Would you come with me? We'll be together forever..."

Before he could reply to him Meian frowned as he suddenly felt something different than normal. A different presence, malice, pure evil. Nothing compared with what he felt up until that point. 

"Be on alert Meian, looks like we have company...!"

Meian was confused as he looked around them and everything was starting to change like you see in the movies. The place/surroundings were changing in a melting like way, being replace with blood red and foggy surroundings, giving out a strange smell which made him turn his head to the side and cover his mouth a little. It took him some time to get used with the smell. His senses where on high alert. 

It would seem that your teleportation has caught some unwanted attention..." 

"How come? I teleported in the past as well. Why now?" asked Meian taking a deep breath, tensing his muscles and being on high alert and be careful of their surroundings. 

We've been dragged into the domain of a powerful demon and I'll admit... the odds are against us...""Stay close to me Meian, the only way out of this place is to defeat the demon who pulled us in."

Meian nodded and as he was told, he was walking right behind the other, being on high alert and tense up all his senses in order to be able to react in time if anything. There was an uneasy feeling as well which he couldn't explain and the thought roam back at his father and friend. Was this what his father was afraid of? This malice presence? Kyuya wasn't like this. He didn't felt this from him. He felt calm and happy, joyful and powerful at the same time. That was the feeling Kyuya was giving him. And even if he was a demon, he was just. But this presence, was darker than what he had seen until then. The stence in that place was awful, but he tried to ignore it as much as possible and fallow the other. 

------------------------------------------------------------------

Keyko jumped in his car and started driving around town in the know places that his son might have been. He drove to the city town, he drove to the library, he checked the park near the campus but with no luck. He was starting to get inpatient and worried like crazy. 

"Fuck Meian .... Where the hell are you?!" he grumbled through his teeth right before it hit him in his core which he thought he lost it long before.  A powerful dark presence had appeared and its energy had brushed though his body like wind. Frowning he looked from side to side, checking for the source and place which was strange. He was amazed that he could still feel this after all this time. Guess being a demon at some point does help, he thought chuckling. 

"Hold tight .... we might find some unwanted company" he hit the pedal and the car drove with a squizing sound as he flew on the street in the direction that his gut was taking him.  "We might find something that is dangerous. I'll need you to stay close and behind me. If anything gets out of hand, i want you to ran away, get the car and drive as fast as possible. Got it?" he said to Hikaru, keeping his eyes on the road. 

Turning left and right , he soon reach the place. It was a tall building but it was covering up a gate. Around the place the sky had turned to blood red and he knew that that was a gate to hell. A direct path to enter the domain of a powerful demon. 

After he got out of the car, he checked the backseat and took out something long wrapped in a cloak, which he hanged it over his head and on his back. Even if the sword didn't had the same power, it was still useful. 

"Stay behind me, and if anything goes wrong, run. Understood?" he asked one more time looking at Hikaru. This was too much of a dejavu and he really didn't want the same story to repeat itself. Whatever was there, he had to save his son and make sure Hikaru was safe as well. 

"Let's go" he said grabbing Hikarus hand and walked inside the building, slowly and carefully stepping in. 

Hikaru sat by Keiko anxiously as they drove around town searching for signs of Meian, and after several misses, it would seem that Keiko has finally caught the trail of the missing young man. He didn't say anything when Keiko told him that if anything went wrong he should run away, as he knew the older man was right that he would be helpless against... whatever trouble they run into, but part of him refused to go along with that and he didn't quite know why. Soon they arrived at what would be considered a shadier as well as seedier part of town, somewhere which Hikaru seemed to have an instinctual distaste. It wasn't like he was judgmental about those who live a more carefree lifestyle or anything, but there was just something about places like these that unnerved him, and now it seemed even more so, as he could almost feel the filth of human malice floating in the air like some kind of smog. He got off the car and followed Keiko as they entered the building in question, almost immediately he could feel goosebumps all over his body and he just knew something was terribly wrong here, and Meian was trapped in the middle of it. Yet again, Keiko told him to run if things went south, and this time he grabbed Keiko's free hand and said: "No Keiko. If something goes wrong then we'll all die here, you, me, Meian, all of us. I know, I can feel it. So there's no point in thinking about it. Besides, I'm not going to leave you alone, not again." 

As they walked into the lobby and towards the elevator, suddenly several shadowy figures emerged from the darkness, they looked like men wearing black suits but with their heads missing, and in their places each had what looked like a nest of bees buzzing around. "Wh... what are those things...?" Hikaru muttered as he hid behind Keiko, not out of fear but from an almost instinctual reflex to move into a position more suitable for support, and without him even thinking a flow of energy began to form between him and Keiko, empowering the older male in a way he hasn't experienced in decades.

"Let's go Keiko! Carve our way through these minions!" Hikaru spoke without even thinking about the words that came to his mouth. Despite the dire circumstances and the horrifying obstacles in their way, somehow, for some reason, Hikaru felt more confident than ever, as if he has done this a thousand times.

-----------

While Keiko and Hikaru were struggling at the entrance of the building, Kyuya and Meian were venturing deeper and deeper into the demonic realm, and their journey thus far was strangely uneventful, or at least that was what it seemed to be on the surface. With every step forward Kyuya could feel his powers being sapped away, and instead the realm's curse seeping in, as if countless razor blades were slowly being pushed through his skin, into his veins, then flow throughout his body piercing and cutting up his insides. Any ordinary human, or weaker demon for that matter, who found themselves trapped in this realm like the two of them would find themselves being cut into pieces from the insides within a few steps, thankfully Kyuya had grown a lot stronger thanks to his time spent with Meian, and had the protection of light at his disposal, so Kyuya was able to shield Meian from the curse, but not completely for himself.  

"Unn..!" Kyuya groaned as a chunk of his forearm just fell off on its own, leaving a bloody wound in its wake. Given his choice of clothing there was no way he could hide it from Meian, but he managed to put on a brave face and said: "Don't worry my dear this will heal up in no time... see?" As the demon spoke his injuries began to heal, but given the fact that the two of them were connected he was sure that Meian could tell how much of his power this realm had already cost him so far, and the rate was alarming. "Let us hurry." He said while taking Meian's hand and resumed walking. 

Eventually they arrived at a clearing in the dark woods, and in the middle of the open space stood a figure whose features were completely shrouded by the blood red cloak it was wearing. Without uttering a word Kyuya let go of Meian and reached out both hands towards the dark figure, the next moment countless ghostly masks appeared out of nowhere and flew towards the cloaked being like missiles homing in on their targets, followed by large explosions of ghostly flames that engulfed the entire clearing as well as setting much of the shriveled trees on fire. Not even waiting for the dust to settle, Kyuya flew into the smoke like a bullet, only to be throw back out, knocking down several trees before finally landed on his back.

"My my... looks like somebody isn't in the mood for chit-chat~" the hooded figure said in a teasing tone. As it turned towards Meian a pair of blue eyes glowed under the hood while they starring at the monochrome young man, though their position seemed to be constantly shifting and moving up and down, left and right, as if floating in a dark fish tank. The voice then continued in an almost friendly tone: "Hello there young man. What's your name?"  

"No Keiko. If something goes wrong then we'll all die here, you, me, Meian, all of us. I know, I can feel it. So there's no point in thinking about it. Besides, I'm not going to leave you alone, not again." 

He was about to argue about that crazy statement but hearing the last words made him frown and sigh as he was caught off guard. He wasn't expecting the other to know this type of stuff as he didn't actually told him what had happened, or how it happened. It seemed almost like his former lover was back with him. 

Deciding not to argue about it he turned and started walking , checking every space around them. The air was slowly thickening and it was hard to breath, but still bearable. Suddenly there were shadows starting to come out of every dark corner swirling around them. 

"Wh... what are those things...?" 

"Lost souls from the abyss that don't like living people " said Keiko gripping the sword in his hand thither hopping it will work to vanish them into thin air even without the usual blessed power that he got before. But just as Hikaru got behind him and he took hiss attack possition prepared for the shadows to attack, he felt warmness behind him and slowly the sword started glowing. He looked confused for a moment and then looked back and saw the light from between him and Hikaru. 

Chuckling he turned around, eying the shadows smirking. It was back like old times. The encouragement that the other gave him 

"Let's go Keiko! Carve our way through these minions!" 

made him smile even more as he really missed this feeling. Knowing that Hikaru, no matter which it was, was right there beside him, supporting him. 

As said and done, Keiko strike with his sword every shadow figure that was coming near them, creating a path towards the door which looked more like a portal, which all the shadows where guarding.  

As soon as they managed to step into the portal and reached like a vortex that teleported them into a different dimension, he had to grab a hold of Hikaru for their both steadiness. 

"There there .... its long since i travelled like that" he chuckled a little looking at his lover but then got all serious when he sensed the energy fluctuation and the power it was releasing. 

Checking their surroundings it seemed like they were in a dessert.

"This is a demonic realm ... Whoever is doing this ... is more stronger than i thought .... "

The place was covered in dust and the sky was all bloody red, letting a blood red moon shine above them. A small shiver ran down his spine but he didn't let that get to him as he started to walk further. 

Soon he felt a sharp pain in his arm which was a cut, that made him frown as he didn't know from what it was. Right after, a few more cuts appeared on his arm, and soon he understood that it was the realm. He had to hold the swords in front of him as he was holding Hikaru by the hand and close to his body, and focus all his energy to create a protection field around them. It was hard as the light was weakened but it was enough for them to keep walking. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Kyuya .... You're hurt" said Meian feeling and seeing the cuts on the other and sensing the pain through their bond even if the other was trying to hide it. Even if their connection hasn't been one of pure love or anything and maybe in the eyes of others this was a doom relationship, he liked the guy. Yeah it wasn't all sugar and honey but he never liked those things in the first place. Maybe Kyuya was just using him for his power but he also helped him discover who he was and what gift he had. Maybe he was using him too for the training and for sex. Who knew who was using who in the first place. But seeing him hurt like that as he was trying to protect him, maybe trying to protect his source of power, Meian didn't cared, he felt bad for the guy. 

"Don't worry my dear this will heal up in no time... see?" 

Meian looked at the wounds and brush his hand over them as they got healed and back at the other. "This won't work forever" he said feeling upset, guilty because he couldn't help the other nor protect them. He felt useless. Even with that power he felt useless not able to help. 

Biting his lip he kept fallowing the other, not commenting on his wounds that were appearing and disappearing on his skin. Maybe the wound would heal but the pain was still there. Meian had to take a few deep breaths and focus on the matter that was important. 

As they reach the wood area, Meian could sense the presence even more and when he lifted his eyes, he saw in the distance a disturbing image not understanding how that thing could be alive and being the source of such power. 

When Kyuya let go of his hand and started attacking the thing, Meian protested and took a step forward but stopped looking at what the other was creating and what was doing. Never attack first .... Never attack first .... shit, he thought as he looked at the thing and shuttered when he grumbled and made noises. 

He then heard a loud noise and saw Kyuya flew in the air, knocking down a few trees. 

"Kyuya!!" he shouted but wasn't able to move as he heard the other spoke and it was like his body was paralyzed in place. 

"My my... looks like somebody isn't in the mood for chit-chat~"

Meian turned his head slowly only to see the thing a few human steps away from him, checking him out up and down. Swalling the knot he had in his throat he took a deep breath, keeping his gaze on the thing. He wanted to run and check Kyuya but he wasn't able to move. It was like his body was not listening to him. Like he was trapped in the ground, but there was nothing holding him back. It was just a mere fear that was taking over his body as he didn't know how to protect himself nor anybody. 

"Hello there young man. What's your name?"  

" I ...I do think is more polite to introduce oneself before asking who am I" he tried to have that little chit-chat that the thing spoke before in hopes his body will de-tension and he would be able to move. He also hopped that Kyuya was not hurt too bad and would be still alive. 

Hikaru followed Keiko as they banished the dark shadows standing in their way and through the strange portal, soon they found themselves in what appeared to be a desert with a blood-red moon hanging above their heads. He gasped in shock when suddenly Keiko began to bleed from his hands as if he was getting cut by invisible blades. "Keiko, are you alright?!" Hikaru cried as he looked at Keiko's injuries, he reached for the man's wounds and without even realizing it himself a faint light occurred in his palms and within a few seconds, the cuts stopped bleeding. For some reason, he knew he could make the wound go away completely, but a voice in his brain was telling him that right now wasn't the time to needlessly spend energy. Keiko was strong, as long as the injuries wouldn't affect his fighting he could trust his lover to brave through small discomforts like these. What truly worried him was the fact that Meian was trapped here presumably with the very demon that he saw in those flash of memories, and god knows what the bastard was doing to him. So he began focusing his efforts on searching for his dear friend, looking, listening, hearing, and feeling for anything and everything around him that could be a clue. "Keiko... I think Meian is that way..." Hikaru said as he pointed at one direction of the seemingly endless desert and said: "I can feel something over there... something warm.. but fading.. and something... incredibly cold.... We must hurry...!"

"Ah.. where are my manners. Sorry kid, it's been a while since I spoke to anyone like this. Hehe.. usually I just pull them apart~" The strange demon said as he pulled down his hood, and surprisingly the visage is hidden neath looked rather normal, handsome even. He had a head of short, honey-brown hair, and those blue eyes which seemed to be floating all over the place but a moment ago were now lodged firmly inside his eye sockets normally, looking at the monochrome young man in a curious way. The friendly smile on his face seemed almost too normal given the circumstances. He said in a joyous tone: "My name is Rikiya. I'm.... hmm.. what am I to you... distant cousin maybe? No no no.. more like a distant uncle. Yeah, that's about right. I'm a distant uncle of yours~" 

As the hooded demon approached Meian Kyuya tried to get up, reaching out towards Meian he cried: " Run Meian... RUN!" But before he could do anything the same trees that he'd knocked down earlier began to rise up, stretching out their shriveled branches and wrapping themselves around the demon's limbs. The more Kyuya struggled the more those branches, roots and veins tightened and dragged him down, and within moments he was pulled underground and vanished, though given the link between him and Meian was still active, it would seem the demon was 'alive' for now. 

"Does he ever shut up? Jeez...." Rikiya said with a shrug before he reached out and cupped Meian's face with both hands while leaning in, their distance close enough for Meian to feel the warm breath of the demon on his face, and smell the scent of rotting corpses coming from him. He then said: "I couldn't quite believe it when I first felt your presence, but now that you're here in front of my eyes.... hehe... they really did make a baby huh? My dear Keiko Senpai, and who can forget, Hikaru... my distant cousin, my distant ancestor... Two of my most beloved playthings and most hated rivals... and their only son in right in my hands... How... exciting~~"

As Rikiya spoke countless suddenly all of Meian's clothes were cut to shreds and scattered on the floor, leaving the poor man completely naked in front of the demon. Rikya's grin widened as he pulled away and observed the young man's body, violating his exposed skin with his gaze and chuckled: "You're quite a beautiful piece of meat~ Like fathers, like son I suppose?" Rikiya clicked his finger and from the grounds below countless half-rotten hands rose up from the soil and began grabbing, touching all over the man's exposed flesh, leaving trails of blood, dirt and mucus along. One soon took a hold of the poor man's cock and began rubbing and stroking it rather forcefully while another reached for Meian's rear and pushed its boney digits through his sphincter. "Hehe, seems like you've got a lot of practice back there~" Rikiya said with a teasing smile as he began exploring Meian's torso with his own hands, touching along his neck, his shoulders, and then towards his chest. He took the young man's nipples between his fingers and began pulling them rather forcefully. Rikiya leaned in and whispered in Meian's ear: "It's a pity that old fool got to you first, or I'd love to teach you from scratch how to be a good little butt slut~"   

Keiko nodded and fallowed the other's hunch and as they were walking they could see in the distance some tree branches and could instantly feel the stench of corpse and dirt, along with an amazing dark energy. He could also sense a fading light energy and he just hopped he would get in time to save his son. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Meian frowned in surprise when the thing in front of him started to change form and was now a normal guy, or at least that was what he tried to look like. But the more the other was talking the more he was confused. How could that thing be his cousin/uncle or whatever he was saying. That couldn't be true. It couldn't. He had no family. There was only him and his dad. That was it. There was no one else beside them. He couldn't be related with something so monstrous and sick like this. 

" Run Meian... RUN!"

Kyuyas voice made him snap from his thoughts and turn his gaze towards where the other had landed before. But before he could say anything , Kyuya was caught by the tree branches and sunk in the ground. 

"KYUYA!!" he screamed wanting to rush to him but he was still paralyzed. He was searching with his eyes a trace of the other but there was nothing. It was literally like the earth had eaten him. His heart started racing in fear that the other was gone and he was left all alone. That the other was killed by this thing and all because he couldn't move. Damn it! Focus Meian ... Focuse. he thought to himself as he tried to concentrate and check the link with Kyuya. Luckily , the other was still linked to him, which meant he wasn't dead, but he could sense the pain the other was in and he tried to focus on making him feel better, to ease his pain. 

"Does he ever shut up? Jeez...." 

The others voice and him grabbing his face made him disconnect the concentration. He was looking at him in his eyes with disgust and hate for what he just did. Especially the smell the other was leaking was making his stomach twirl and almost throw up. 

"I couldn't quite believe it when I first felt your presence, but now that you're here in front of my eyes.... hehe... they really did make a baby huh? My dear Keiko Senpai, and who can forget, Hikaru... my distant cousin, my distant ancestor... Two of my most beloved playthings and most hated rivals... and their only son in right in my hands... How... exciting~~"

Dad?! ...what! ...how! .... which every word Meian was even more confused. Yes, Kyuya had cleared out some stuff about him but they never spoken about his family or his father. And how did this thing knew about his friend? This just wasn't making any sense. Evrything was making him confused and angry at the same time, making the darkness and light boil inside him and just when it started to surface like a burst the other acted quickly. 

Before he could realize , his clothes where torn apart and to his surprise this time he could move as he tried to cover himself. For a split second he didn't realized that he was able to move, as he was too stunned that he was naked in front of that thing. But when he realized and tried to run a bunch of branches or strange looking long things sprung from the ground and caught his legs and arms, lifting his body up. 

Some would say that this was similar to how Kyuya had been with him at first but this was different. There was no sexual tension, no desire of any sort. This time was disgust, fear, hate and so many more feelings that he just couldn't describe. 

"ARGH!!....n-no ....ngh....s-stop it .... let me go .... you piece of shit! LET ME GO!! ..... ARGH!!!" 

Meian had to scream in pain when he felt the grip on his member and the other thing slidding inside him , making him gasp in pain. This was too different. This was a sharp powerful pain. There was nothing enjoyable in this. This was like torture. he hated it. He hated it. Kyuya ....ngh....Kyuya ....h-help....n-no....arh......it hurts ....argh....it hurts ..., Meian was crying in his mind but also loudly as the pain was striking his whole body. he really hopped someone would come and save him from this and make it stop. 

"Hehe, seems like you've got a lot of practice back there~" 

He felt sick, disgusted by everything. He didn't want this. He wanted to escape. This was so different than what he felt before and everytime with Kyuya. This was too painful, almost making him loose his breath because of his cries and grunts. 

"It's a pity that old fool got to you first, or I'd love to teach you from scratch how to be a good little butt slut~"   

"You're ... n-nothing like h-him ....ngh....argh...ha....You're just a bunch of corpse, a filthy misserable thing that crawls in the dark like insects ...." he started to say with his last power and conscious that he had left, using all his spite , hate and anger that he had in him. "I will always prefer HIM!" he responded trying to use his last drop of power that he had but it was only a flinch of light. Not even the darkness wasn't there to help him anymore. He felt to weak. He could feel some liquid drawling down on his leg which he was sure it was blood. The same feeling was from the rest of his body. He was bleeding in multiple places. He was sure he was going to die. 

Rikiya chuckled as Meian moaned and cried in agony, desperately clinging to the little shreds of dignity he still got. He pulled on the poor man's nipples harshly and whispered in Meian's ear: "Yeah you're right... I'm a pile of rotten corpses, feel free to ask your dads how it happened, that is, assuming you'd ever see them again. But what about him? That demon lover of yours, what exactly do you know about him? I mean.. what even is he? Where did he come from? It would seem that he'd hidden the scent of blood pretty well from you but he couldn't fool me. Has he ever told you his exact body count? I assure you it's gonna be quite a magnificent number~" He chuckled slightly then said: "Well that's enough talk about that old piece of trash, here, let me make this more enjoyable for you~"

Rikiya grabbed Meian's cheeks and forcefully claimed the young man's lips with his own, and before Meian could react a slough of foul sludge burst into the poor man's mouth and went down his throat. Almost immediately Meian's body began to heat up as if being burnt from the inside, followed by an unbearable itch along his entire digestive tract. Rikiya slowly pulled away from the kiss as he looked at the poor man in agony from the effect and smiled: "Now we can get the party really started." 

As the demon spoke he threw away his cape, and beneath the fabric was what appeared to be a rather beautiful male body befitting the man's handsome face, but if one was to observe closely you could barely see the countless little lines running across the demon's skin as if he has been blown to a million pieces then patched worked back together. A few patches of his skin seemed to be of a different skin tone as if they were from a different person entirely. A rather impressive, though normal-looking tool stood between the demon's legs, but that only lasted for a brief moment as the member suddenly began to split and branch out, throbbing and bloating until it became a grotesque pillar of pulsing meat. "Given how your ass felt, I think this should be sufficient~" Rikiya said as the hand playing with Meian's rear pulled away while the poor man was lifted up right over the demon's tool, and without mercy those hands slammed Meian's body down, impaling the poor man upon the demon's massive tool, forming a huge bulge on his belly. 

Meians eyes were widen as the demon spoke not believing anything he was saying. His dads? He knew his father but didn't knew much about his other parent. His father didn't talk much ever since he was little. Each time he was asking about his other parent his father would get sad , bite his lip and changed the subject. He presumed his other parent was dead long before he could remember and it was too painful for his father to talk about. Maybe thats why he was so overprotective of him. Maybe he judged his father too harsh for his way of protection. But in doing so, he made him vulnerable to things like this. The light inside him was flickering , like trying to revive itself but given the lost of energy Meian had it was hard to do so. 

But what about him? That demon lover of yours, what exactly do you know about him? I mean.. what even is he? Where did he come from? It would seem that he'd hidden the scent of blood pretty well from you but he couldn't fool me. Has he ever told you his exact body count? I assure you it's gonna be quite a magnificent number~"

He closed his eyes trying desperatly to ignore the others words, but they were slowly made him question all that. He didn't know anything about the other. Only that he was a demon, or half demon, he couldn't remember anymore. But that was it. And the fact that he was using him for his power but then again, he had protected him all this time as well. Maybe he was protecting his source of power but that still counted. Kyuya never behave like this with him. Yes. they had rough sex and all but he was always checking on him and making sure that there was no pain like this. This wasn't how Kyuya did it. Even if he was a demon, Kyuya was a hundred times better than him. Kyuya was more human than him. Kyuya ..... kyuya ...he was claling the other in his mind , through their bond but there was no sign of the other. He wasn't dead. Of that he was sure as he could still feel their connection. But didn't know how much alive he still was. 

His thoughts where disturbed by the others voice and of his hand catching his cheek forcing him to look at him. In a second the other pressed his lips against him , forcing his tongue in his mouth only to turn into strange slimy things that slide down his throat, making him groan in pain and gagging as he thought he would throw up. It was disgusting. He felt like trash. He wished to die in that moment so that everything could be done. 

When the so called kiss broke , Meian cough hard, still gagging a little , breathing hard. He couldn't take it any longer. please ... s-someone .... dad ....save me .... please ...., he cried in his mind and sobbed as he saw the demon undress himself. Meian wasn't impressed of his body. He didn't cared. All he wanted was to be free and get out of that place. But that wasn't going to happen. This was his end. 

Seeing the thing that the other wanted to put inside him, Meian tried to turn and free himself but it was in vain. He plead and begged the demon not to do it but he ignored him. When it happened and that thing pushed inside him, Meian scream louder than ever before, tensing his entire body. The little light that he had, was flickering and fading as Meian himself. The pain was too much. He could feel the blood dripping from that place and his insides burning like acid was poured inside him. It was too much pain to handle. He was about to faint when he heard a loud blow and just felt shaken. Then Meian was caught by the darkness and he faint completly. 

Keiko had heard the scream which made his blood boil and rushed towards the sound. He knew who that was. He knew his sons voice anywhere. Meian was in trouble and he had to save him. As he rushed towards the place where the sound was coming he stopped and watched the scene in horror. One, he couldn't believe the state his son was and second, he couldn't believe who the demon was. 

"MEIAN!!" he screamed and swingged his sword letting out a bright light flashing towards Rykiya, blowing his shoulder. "GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY SON YOU ASHOLE!" he growled as he got closer and send out more waves towards the demon who was trying o stop them with his other branches, but they were all getting cut in the process. Keiko soon reached closer and managed to cut the branches that was holding his son and caught him in his arms, resting him on the floor. 

"Meian! Meian!!" he called his son's name but Meian was passed out, the light from him fading rapidly, which meant the life source was also fading. 

"How dare you lay your filthy hands on my son you garbage! I thought we were done with you long ago!" he stand up pointing the sword towards Rykiya as Meian was now hold by Hikaru. 

Hikaru followed Keiko closely as they ventured deeper and deeper into the demonic realm, with every step he could feel their strength slipping away as if they were sinking into a deep swamp or quicksand. At the moment they still had the strength to fight off the curse of this place, but he couldn't help but worry about his friend Meian. Then he heard a scream that froze his entire being to the core, and without hesitation he began to run right behind Keiko towards the source, only to be faced with his worst nightmare. "Meian!" Hikaru cried as he took his dear friend from Keiko and held him in his arms, tears immediately overflowed from his eyes when he saw the miserable state his friend was in, and how weak the light inside him has become. Instinctively he began transferring his own energy to his friend, but it felt like his energy just kept hitting a wall and couldn't reach his friend. Hikaru turned his gaze towards the cause of all this, he remembered the name Keiko just shouted a moment ago, Rikiya, that name, that face, the sheer amount of malice and ridicule contained in those seemingly beautiful blue eyes sent chills down his spine, but also seemed to bring up long-forgotten memories in his mind, forming a flood of flashbacks that made Hikaru felt like his head was about to explode.

As HIkaru was still struggling with the wave of memories, the demon laughed joyfully at Keiko's question and said: "Oh please, my dear Keiko senpai. You couldn't possibly think that I went into that battle with Magatsu without a plan, could you? After you two got rid of Magatsu for me, my soul was able to absorb all the darkness lingering there and ascend to demonhood! I really should thank you for all your hard work, not to mention all the fun I had with you two. Hahaha~!"

Hearing what Rikiya said made Hikaru furious, but somehow he was able to keep a clear mind as those flashbacks subsided, and more of his memories and bits of knowledge became available to him again. He turned to Keiko and said: "Keiko, I'll try to stabilize Meian, you'd have to keep Rikiya busy. Don't worry Keiko, you have my light with you, just like old times." Hikaru held his hand at his chest and began chanting an incantation, and the next moment Keiko's sword began to radiate an almost blinding amount of light, making Rikiya frown slightly from its radiance. 

"Ah... that light... now that I'm a demon it's even more annoying..." Rikiya groaned as he took a few steps back while countless roots, branches, and hands burst out of the ground and began assaulting the two. Then two swords surrounded by a foul red aura occurred in the demon's hands as he jumped toward Keiko and engaged in close combat. 

---------

Meanwhile deep underground, Kyuya was still struggling against his restraints as he could feel Meian's light gradually fading through the connection they shared. Kyuya has always been almost honest to a fault when it comes to his interaction with Meian. He'd never hid the fact that he was using Meian for his own purposes, and had carefully nurtured Meian's feelings towards him so he could better manipulate the young man. Meian was a means to an end, but that didn't mean Kyuya was unaffected by Meian's affection, far from it. He loved to play with the monochrome young man, see him smile, hear him moan, explore and exploit his body and mind, shaping him into not just a tool, a toy, but also a companion. To think that all his hard work, all his... investment, was about to go to waste because some random young upstart decided to mess with them? There was no way Kyuya was going to just sit by and let that happen! 

Focusing on the ever-waning connection between him and Meian, Kyuya began transferring everything he had through the link, not just light or darkness, but his very being, his soul, his spirit, all of it. It was hard at first but as he felt another light on Meian's end bolstering the young man's energy the connection became easier to maintain. And soon he was there, he could see the young man's monochrome spirit enveloped by a red shroud, and a stream of light trying to preach through the fog. Without hesitation, he entered the stream of light and was able to breach the curse, and the next moment Kyuya jumped out of Meian's body through his mark and re-materialized right next to Meian and Hikaru. 

"You.... You're the demon I saw...!" Hikaru said as he stared at the demon. He'd sensed the demon was able to enter Meian's body through their connection earlier and knew the demon helped to break Rikiya's curse on Meian, so for the moment he decided to tolerate the demon's presence and said: "We'll talk about this latter. Right now I need you to go help Keiko." 

"Of course. I have a score to settle with that bastard too." Kyuya said with a menacing grin as countless ghostly masks appeared around him, but this time they were all emanating a faint aura of light. He then flew towards Keiko and Rikiya and joined the fray himself.