<3 Promises beyond Time <<hal7283 & mik3la>>

Guest mik3la

Hikaru was watching TV when he heard the footsteps coming downstairs and as expected it was Keiko. "Good morning Mr. Sayuri." He said as he got up and followed the older man towards the kitchen. As Keiko began to make coffee which he seemed to be in desperate need of. Hikaru walked towards the oven and checked to see how did the cake turn out. "So I decided to bake a cake cause I wasn't able to prepare gifts for, you know, letting me stay. Not as payment for rent or anything just to show my gratitude." He put on a pair of mittens and opened the oven door. Immediately the sweet scent already filling the room got twice as strong, and carefully took the pan out. "Freshly out of the oven. This would go great with your coffee." Hikaru smiled as he set the pan down before he went to get plates and utensils, then he got a knife and carved out a square piece for each of them. He then sat down and began waiting for Keiko to join him. 

----------------

The strange being chuckled at Meian's comment and said: "Normally I don't talk this much. But it's been a while since I had a proper conversation cause, well, you've seen the sort of folks I usually run into, they're not exactly the talkative type." His ember eyes followed the monochrome boy as he stood up and leaned against the wall weakly. He nodded at the young man's self introduction and said: "Meian huh? That's a fitting name I suppose. You may call me Kyuya. As for the things that attacked me, well, those were demons and so am I. It's kinda hard to explain what exactly is a 'demon' since it's kind of an umbrella term for all sorts of things, but generally speaking it means spirits who feed off the energies of human emotions like jealousy, lust, hatred, fear, etc. Kinda like how I sucked the energy out of you earlier."

Kyuya took a moment to observe Meian's reaction as he processed the revelation of not only the existence of demons, but also the fact that he had just saved one. He then continued: "Now just so we're clear, not all demons actively go out of their way to harm humans, since just by you humans being the way you are your thoughts and emotions would be able to sustain us. But some prefer to directly interfere in human lives so they could get more extreme emotional responses and thus more energy, cause after all, we were born from your worst impulses, and it's only natural that we'd act accordingly. But even if a demon wants to harm humans there are many forces standing in their way, like other demons who prefer to keep the peace, or human priests or exorcists who'd get rid of the troublemakers. So generally speaking things are pretty chill between our kind, that is, until recently." 

As Kyuya was about to elaborate further he heard the footsteps of another library goer approaching. "Hmm, perhaps we should continue this conversation somewhere else? Some place where you wouldn't look like a lunatic speaking to thin air? Can you walk? Or how about I help you along?" Kyuya shook his body slightly and he was immediately shrouded by a thick dark fog, but quickly the fog dispersed and now Kyuya was wearing a normal red hoodie and a pair of black jeans. There was still a dark aura around him it was far less visible than before. In fact from a bystander's perspective he'd look like a normal young man. 

"Morning" said Keiko smiling blowing in the coffee cup to cool down a little bit the coffee. "That really smells devine" he said as he sat at the table watching him get along rather well with his kitchen and everything in it. It was so strange and yet familiar to watch the other cook. Just like his past self. He couldn't get that thought out of his head but he didn't want to do anything that might push the other away. He was his son only friend after all and he didn't want ruin that for him. 

After Keiko sliced the cake and placed it on plates he took a bite with a sip of coffee and groan as it tasted delicious. "This is really good. Have you ever thought to open a bakery?" he asked as he continued eating and drinking his coffee. The combination was to die for. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyuya ... that's an odd name. Even if he was still a little dizzy, what the other was telling him was starting to make sense in a way. Demons, and he managed to push them away with his light. But what he couldn't understand was if the guy was a demon too, why didn't the light affected him? It was confusing at to all that the other was saying. But the activity got a lot worse in the mean time. Only i have noticed multime shadows roaming around the streets at night, flying randomly to houses and walking through walks. But what could have stopped them from entering his home?

"What do you mean up until now?" 

Taking a deep breath he looked at the guy as he was slowly changing while hearing steps aproaching them rapidly. Could they have made noises? Not that he thought much about it.  Nodding when he was ask if could walk but when he tried to step away from the wall his legs were still ticklish and was hard to walk. He needed the help of the wall or of something. 

Right after the boys appearance changed a lady on her mid 40s walked pass the corner seeing them both. 

"Now young men, i wish to remind you that this is a library and not a bar and i respectfully ask you to leave this moment. You may return when you sobber up" she said with a frown of dessappointment of the young generation. 

"Yes m'am. We will leave" he said leaning into Kyuya and with his help they managed to walk outside the library. Soon as he felt the breeze he took a deep breath, feeling his whole body lighten up and finally regaining control of himself. 

"Thanks ... and Kyuya ... About what you said before. I still don't understand what is happening. You say you're a demon but you're not affected like the others" he said still holding his arm around the others neck, as they remain like that after the exit the library. 

Being close to the other made his skin turn slowly into goosebumbs, feeling a combination of cold and warm energy coming from the other. 

Realizing that he was too close to the other for a long time he removed his hand and took a step away from the boy. Quickly he remembered the kiss in the library and how he felt which made him blush a little. Hearing the town clock ringing which meant he was way longer than he thought out and had to go back home he looked at the guy not wanting to part ways when he had so many more questions. 

"I need to go but ... How can i find you again? I still have questions which need answers and you're not getting away that quickly" he added acting all cool. 

Hikaru found himself filled with joy as Keiko enjoyed the cake. Even back in the orphanage he'd enjoyed the smiling faces of younger kids when he helped with the cooking, while he hasn't got a chance to cook for someone else since he left the facility, seeing Keiko like this surely rekindled that passion in his heart, but only a hundred times more so. Somehow seeing Keiko happy was just that much more satisfying. He shook his head at Keiko's suggestion and said: "Bakery? No I haven't really thought about that actually. I've always figured I would go to work at the orphanage I grew up in or..." he chuckled slightly and said: "Or maybe become a writer or something. I've always felt like there's something in my heart that needs to be put into words... like... like I've left something unsaid..." As his spoke his looked up and gazed into the air, his thoughts drifted away to some far away places beyond time and space, beyond memories and dreams.  He quickly snapped back to reality and said: "Yeah I know it's a silly dream so feel free to laugh." 

-----------

Kyuya was about to elaborate further when the library lady came and mistook Meian's tired state to drunkenness. "Sorry mam. We'll be on our way." the demon smiled as he walked over towards his human savior and helped him out of the library. Along the way he explained: "There was this... powerful demon lord who was sealed away a long time ago, but even imprisoned, his dark influence gave birth to countless minor demons who plagued the land and caused all sorts of troubles. So for thousands of years both demonkind and humans spent all their effort to contain that powerful demon's army. But about twenty years ago that demon's minions stop showing up. At first nobody knew what was going on, people speculated that the demon lord might have broke free from his prison and had recalled his forces for a big attack or something, so both demons and humans buckled up, bunkered down and prepared for the worst. Days, months, and years went by without any incident and eventually, somebody had the bright idea of actually going to check up what's happening, then it turned out the demon lord was dead! Presumably destroyed by some suicidal priests or exorcist. And now there's this huge power vacuum in this part of the world and nobody knew what to do with it, then inevitably some ambitious demon wanted to expand their territory, then humans came to fight them, then rival demons joined the fray, and evil men also began exploiting the situation, and so on and so forth, which leads to the present day where the turf war in the underworld has become so out of control that its effect is being felt even by the normal world. Like that building nearby which got blown up the other day? It was literally caught in the crossfire."

Soon they made their way out of the library and by then Meian had recovered some of his strength and could stood on his own again. He shrugged slightly at Meian's question and said: "As I said earlier, 'demon' is a big umbrella containing lots of different kind of beings. The ones attacking me were being of pure darkness whereas I am kind of a mixture of both light and dark, which was why your light blast didn't hurt me much, still stung though. Anyway, if you want to meet me again and learn more... Do you know the hospital on the outskirt of the city that got abandoned after a fire from five years ago? Come at night and I will be there. That is... if you're not too scared to come out at night."  

When the other spoke about his actual dream of what he wanted and felt to do made his heart stop for a second looking surprised at the guy. As he was space gazing, his heart was beating like crazy at the sight of the other. There where to many coincidences for this to be taken light. From his experience, nothing was random but this was crazy to believe it. He didn't want to make high hopes about something that maybe it was just in his head. A wish of having his former love near him again. 

"No .... it's not silly ..." he said with a sad smile looking down at the cup of coffee taking a deep breath. "No dream is silly if you wish for and ...." he started, playing with his fingertips on the cup. "If you feel like it you should try it" he lifted his gaze to the other, smiling softly trying to keep the sadness hidden. "I'm sure you'll achieve great things if you start writing" he added leaving the cup on the table and getting up not feeling okay. All the emotions that were flushing through him where to painful. 

"I'll go start cleaning the clothes" he said shortly heading to walk out of the kitchen but a sharp pain strike through his chest, making him lean on the wall near him, groaning. 

==========================================================================

Meian was trying to keep up with all the information that the other was giving him. It kind of seemed familiar as the other was going on with it but he didn't linger to much on it. There were still so many things to figure out and most of all why he had that kind of light? Was he that special? Why was he special? He didn't know much about his family and their past so he had to check with his father. But he had a feeling that his father wouldn't tell him anything as he kept everything about this things away from him. 

"Yeah , i know the place" he said frowning at the mention of the place. That was the hospital where he was born from what his dad told him. Shaking his thoughts away he looked at the guy/demon and rolled his eyes. 

"I'm not afraid. I did saved you from those things right? So i'm not afraid" he said feeling a little mocked by the other but he wasn't that upset. He was going to find a way to sneak out of the house as his father didn't liked him being out to late at night. Guess i know now why, he thought. 

"Then ... thanks and .... i'll see you again" he said turning a smile on his lips, reaching his hand out so that Kyuya could shake his hand. 

After that he turned to take his bike and ride it back home. 

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Edited by mik3la

To Hikaru's surprise, Keiko responded to his silly little dream in a supportive manner, not that he was expecting to be laughed at or ridiculed by such a kind man as Mr. Sayuri here, but he wa surprised by just how genuine Keiko seemed to be. Keiko wasn't saying those words just out of politeness but out of a genuine belief that he should pursuit his passion, or at least that was what Hikaru felt. "Thank you, sir. It means a lot to me hearing that from you." Hikaru said with a gentle smile, though he began to notice that there seems to be something off about the older man. His gaze followed Keiko as he got up, claiming he was going to do some laundry but suddenly he began leaning against the wall while groaning in pain. 

"Keiko!" Hikaru exclaimed in panic as he rushed to the man's side, looking at him worriedly as he held onto his shoulders. He found himself tearing up at the sight of the other in pain as he asked" "Are you alright? Do you need medication? Or should I call an ambulance?"

----------------

Kyuya chuckled at Meian's reaction to his teasing words and said: "Well there's a difference between spewing out light in the middle of the day inside a well-lit library, and a totally different thing trying to venturing into an old abandoned hospital at night... but I'll take you word for it, my brave savior." He looked down at the hand Meian offered him and smiled as he took it. "Alright Meian, I'll see you latter."  As the young man went away the demon took his leave as well, found himself a nice secluded corner and took his ethereal form once again. Now free from prying eyes of normal human beings he quickly took flight and began heading back to his hiding place. 

Along the way Kyuya's mind began retracing the step he took in the past could of days which led him here, indebted to the young man. As part of the "peace keeper" faction amongst the demons, Kyuya and his comrades had struggled throughout the years to keep the turf war between them and other demon factions in check, as they didn't want an all out war with the humans. As the conflict escalated and more and more demons seemed to joined the various factions involved, Kyuya and his allies soon found themselves outnumbered and overpowered. While Kyuya could handle a demon or two, even three, when he was constanting chased by dozens of those bastards at a time the story was quite different, and that was why he was so battered and weak and collapsed in the library earlier. He really thought it would be the end of him, but it would seem that fate had other plans as it delivered a young man with near boundless reservoir of light energy right into his hands. An almost malicious grin came to the demon's face as he quickly began to think of ways to manipulate and exploit the young man's naivety to his advantages. 

"Ng...ha..." Keiko was started to breathing hard but he caught Hikaru's arm tightly hen he mentioned about calling an ambulance. "N-No...ng...no need...just help me to my room if you can" he groan taking deep breaths trying to understand why the sudden pain. He was starting to sweat like he was having fever. Something wasn't right. Something was happening and it wasn't about him  but couldn't understand what and why all of a sudden. 

He started to walk slowly with the help of Hikaru and holding his hand as a lean point on the walls and furnisher as they managed to his room. After he got in bed and was tucked in, feeling his body starting to burn he only thought of the people around him which was only Hikaru as his son was out. He didn't want Meian to see him like this. He always has picture himself as a strong person, but ever since the last battle 20 years ago, he had become weaker. 

"just bring me some wet cold towels to cool the fever" he breath out to the other as he closed his eyes for a few moments to try to concentrate and meditate as he was thaught before. This wasn't sickness or anything humanly, this was something else. He had been feeling off for the past nights now but he couldn't tell why this was happening again. 

Still with his eyes closed, his mind flew to the image of his lover that was by his side and was smiling. Was he hallucinating? Was he already dreaming? He couldn't tell. But the worry in the others eyes was telling him that he was there guarding him. 

"H-Hikaru .... you came ..ngh....you're guarding over me love, don't you ....ng.....i've really missed you" he mumbled still with his eyes closed, reaching his hand out to touch the other. 

(i was thinking as a moment of approach between the two. I will delay Meian, like it will take longer for him to get home, to give them some time to be close. And when Meian gets back Keiko will snap out of it.....we can have like a make-out session for them two ;) )

"To your room? Alright." Hikaru said as he supported Keiko and slowly made their way upstairs to the man's room then laid him down onto the bed. He quickly got the wet towels as Keiko instructed and put it over the man's forehead. Despite Keiko's insistence that he would be fine, Hikaru couldn't help but worry about the older male, almost to the point of feeling dread. Back in the orphanage he'd seen plenty of kids get sick, and actually helped took care of some of them once he got old enough, but never had he felt so worried about someone. The fact that it all came so suddenly and he had no idea what was causing Keiko so much pain certainly did not help ease his mind. The way he was talking and eating cake fine one moment then suddenly running a fever was simply unnatural! Just as Hikaru was still scared and confused about what to do he heard Keiko calling to him. 

At that moment It was like something or someone came over him at that moment and took the reins of his body and even his mind. "Yes Keiko, I'm here!" Hikaru exclaimed as leaned into Keiko's touch. He could feel a strange, warm feeling spreading from where the two touched, which only seem to grow as each moment passed by. Even though there was no possible way that Keiko could be calling out to him as his "love", for some reason Hikaru just felt like that was the most natural thing to do and say. His eyes tearing up with longing, worry, joy and all sorts of mixed and conflicted emotions. It was almost like he was sleep walking again, only this time he was completely conscious and aware of what he was doing, saying, but having no idea why. Well, that wouldn't be completely true as the sheer amount of love almost flooding his heart towards the man in agony in front of him was unmistakable. Without even realizing it himself, Hikaru leaned down and placed a soft kiss on Keiko's forehead, and that warm feeling began to spread even further. 

The warmth in his voice as he spoke to him made a soft smile appear on his lips. Still with his eyes closed, as it felt all like a dream, he hold tight his lovers hands, bringing one to his lips to kiss the back side of his hand and just feel his skin on his cheek. It felt so real that he almost cry. 

"I've missed you love....i've missed you so much" he sigh, trying hard not to cry at the soft feeling of the others lips and tender hands that were now there and he was able to touch them. If that was a dream, he didn't want to wake up. He needed the other for so many years and now there he was. Right near him. Right in front of him. And he was able to reach out to him and actually feeling him after so many years. 

Eventually he opened his eyes, but he still thought he was in that dream as he reached up to touch the others cheek, moving his fingers on the jawline till the back of his neck. 

"If this is a dream or .... if you're here to take me with you .... i don't want to wake up love .... i don't want to be alone anymore ... i'm not that strong ...." he mumbled in whispers looking at the image of his Keiko. "something is happening and i don't know if i can handle it alone ... i need you " he added lifting his eyes locking them with the other. 

His heart was racing and his fever was still quite high but he didn't cared. He was with his lover. He felt the others warm touch which was enough for him. After a moment of silence he pulled the other closer and pressed their lips together, sliding his tongue in his mouth and intertwining it with his. It felt so real that he wasn't thinking clearly anymore. After 20 years he was able to kiss his lover again and it felt just like before. Like nothing changed this past years. Same sweet taste, same softness of his lips. 

He groaned as he deepened the kiss, invading his mouth with all his low energy that he had, not wanting to stop. 

It was so strange for Hikaru as he touched and kissed Keiko who was clearly not entirely himself, hearing him speak words of love and longing, calling him his love. It all felt so unreal, so dreamy, and yet so tangible, so true, so.... natural... Almost as if the two of them have known and loved each other for years, no.... centuries... life times... If Hikaru was thinking straight, if he had any semblance of common sense or reason left in his mind, he would have found the whole situation crazy and unnatural. But his body, his soul seemed to have taken over him and easily suppressed his reason. While there was still something missing in Hikaru's mind, like a fog which concealed something really precious and important, at that moment it really didn't matter. 

"Keiko it's okay... I'm here... You're not alone... never alone..." Hikaru spoke as those words seemed to just naturally flow out without his brain ever thinking about them. The next thing he knew he was being pulled into a loving kiss which should be his first and yet.. it felt like he has done so a thousand times before. He moaned softely as he felt the other's hot lips pressed against his own, his nimble tongue intruding into his mouth, mingling, dancing, lovingly, passionately, lewdly. Pleasure spread from those soft petals as their kiss continued, and he could feel a strange connection forming, or perhaps reforming between them, and something warm began flowing from within him towards Keiko, and back at him again. If his mind was clouded before, than Hikaru's brain just completely refused to work at all now. All he cared was wanting more of this pleasure, this warmth, this.. happiness.

It all felt so real that he didn't question things anymore. All he was thinking was that he was finally with his lover again and was just happy. 

"Don't leave me alone again Hikaru" he mumbled between their pressed lips as he deepen the kiss, moving his hand from behind the others neck up to his hair and the other hand on his back, pressing their bodies closer together, groaning at the sensation of being together again. It was like he was filed with pure light that was taking all his worries and pain away, making him feel better. It was like his lover was healing him again as he did many times before. 

"Dad I'm home!" said Meian as he entered the house, locking the door behind him as he left his backpack in the hall checking the living room and then then kitchen. 

"Hearing his son's voice was like cold water was poured on him and woke him up from his drunkenness'. Opening his eyes he saw clearly again and saw that he was kissing Hikaru, his son's friend and not his lover. He pushed the other away by his shoulders in shock then leaned on the bed headboard rubbing his head 

"I'm so sorry ... I ... I don't .... I'm sorry .... I didn't mean that ... I must have lost my mind" he started saying taking deep breaths, not daring to look at the other. What the hell got into him to kiss the other? He thought he was dreaming and it was his Hikaru that was there with him, taking care of him and caring for him. 

"Dad?! Hikaru?" called Meian looking curious where them both where as he was expecting them to be home. He started walking up the stairs when he reached his fathers room and saw them both together.

"Is everything alright? What happened? Dad?" he asked confused us he noticed the wet towel and the bowl with water, moving his gaze from his friend and his father. "Dad, you're not feeling alright?" said Meian as he walked closer. He didn't noticed anything strange on the two of them as he was way to naive to think anything suspicious about them. That thought never had crossed his mind or anything. He was a pure baby. 

"I'm fine son. I think i just got a cold but Hikaru here helped me drop the fever down" he said still not feeling okay to look at the other as he was to embarrassed of what he did. He practically mistook the guy with his lover and took advantage of him. But it felt so right and real that he couldn't explain it. 

"Do you feel better now?" 

"Yeah ... no need to worry.... You boys should get something to eat before heading to bed. I'll just rest a little" he added forcing himself to smile, as his heart raced when he looked at the other and noticed the bush in his cheeks and surprised gaze. 

"Alright .... " he said halfway looking at them both. "hei man let's have something to eat" he said tapping his friend on the shoulder. 

Hikaru leaned into the kiss further as he was completely lost in the warmth and pleasure of Keiko's embrace. Nothing else in the world seemed to matter anymore. Well, maybe there is something that he wanted, as the kiss seemed to have awoken something inside Hikaru, something that he'd felt the night he met/reunite with Keiko, a drive, a passion, an urge... He wanted more... of what? He wasn't quite sure. He just wanted more, feel more, touch more, kiss more of the man beneath him. He reached his hands out and was just about to touch the man's body when suddenly he heard the voice of Meian coming from downstairs, then the next moment he found himself pushed away by Keiko, his reason quickly took hold of him once more leaving him shocked and confused.

What the hell just happened? Did he really.. really made out with the father of his best, arguably only, friend? And what was the whole deal of Keiko calling him "love" about? Could he be referring to someone else called "Hikaru" and he just exploited the older man in his moment of weakness? His mind was in such a mess that it took him a moment to notice Meian touching his shoulder. "Um.. ah.. y... yeah sure Meian.. " Hikaru nodded weakly while keeping his eyes fixated on Keiko for a while longer before he finally left Keiko's room with Meian. 

Keiko looked at Hikaru and how shocked he was. This really didnt had to happen. Not with his son's friend. What the hell was wrong with him? Whatching as the boys left he had to make a mental note to apologize to the other for what happened. It had to be the cold be was getting or something like this. He duck his head back on the pillow cursing himself and his mind for what he did. He took advantage of the guy and that wasnt okay.

Meian moved to the kitchen and put food on plates sitting in front of Hikaru at the table. Checking his friend he noticed that he was spacing out and not eating.

"Are you okay man? Are you catching a cold or whats wrong? Did something else happened while i was gone?" He asked confused to see his friend so blocked and lost in space. 

He continued eating as he needed his energy for later on when he will sneak out of the house and look for the guy at the spoken place. He didnt knew what he was going to find. Maybe it was a trap and he was going to get hurt for trusting a total tranger but for some reason be wasnt afraid of the guy. More than that. There was something that was drawing towards the other and he couldn't explain it.

After they eventually ate and cleaned the dishes, Meian went to take a bath, as he usually did and then went to bed. Since everyone was in their room he waited around half an hour and then managed to sneak out the window as silently as possible and went to meet up with the other. His heart was racing like crazy as he never done this before and it was all excited at the same time.

Keiko on the other hand hadn't been able to rest. After everyone went silent for the night, he turned and turned in his bed feeling guilty for what had happened. He had to apologize to the other. 

Sighing be got out of bed and walked slowly to Hikarus room, looking at the door still thinking if it was a good idea. Taking a deep breath he knocked slowly whispering. "Hikaru? Are you sleeping?" 

When he didnt received an answer he sigh and decided to tell his apologize behind a door, not sure if he would be able to say it in his face.

"I'm.... I'm sorry for earlier.... I dont know what happened.....it must have been the fever making me delusional but .... i never meant to offend you or take advantage of you. I'm really sorry. I never did such a thing in my life and it shocked me aswell. I hope you can forgive me" he said leaning his head on the door sighing. Why was he feeling so devastated he couldn't tell but he had to apologize for what happened as it was wrong. 

Even as wrong as it was it felt so familiar that he couldnt take the picture and the feeling out of his head. It was going to torment him for a long time. Something had been off from the very start of the day but he couldn't understand.

'Y... yeah I'm alright... Just a little tired I guess." Hikaru said as he managed to put on a smile. He decided not to share the details of what happened between him and Keiko earlier. He pretended to focus on eating but frankly his brain wasn't registering any signals his taste buds sent up. 

Hikaru spent the rest of the day pretty much in a state of shock, barely able to keep up the façade of normalcy in front of Meian as they sat across from each other while having dinner. Things didn't improve at all after they went back to their respective rooms and Hikaru was left alone with his thoughts. It was all a bit too much for his brain to handle, the passion, the pleasure, the seemingly unquenchable desire, all so overwhelming, so inexplicable, so intoxicating, but most baffling of all, it all felt so familiar. If this was but love at first sight, then everything should feel new and exciting, but what he felt from Keiko was totally different, as if he was remembering things that he'd forgotten, even though everything should be his first time, first crush, first kiss, and so on. He just couldn't wrap his head around this strange familiarity about the whole thing and that was driving him nuts. He laid on his bed and just stared blankly at the ceiling for a long time.

And then in the silence of the night, Hikaru suddenly heard knocking on his door, followed by Keiko's voice asking if he was asleep or not. He didn't know how to react at first so just stay quiet and listened, and to his surprise, it was an apology for taking advantage of him? That was absurd. Soon he couldn't say put anymore and went to open the door. "Please don't apologize Mr. Sayuri.... if anything I should be the one who should say sorry... You weren't feeling well and I could have pulled away at any moment and yet... I didn't... because I wanted it..." He looked up at Keiko and continued, not really thinking about what was slipping out of his mouth as his emotions came flooding out: "I don't know why, but ever since the first moment I saw you I'm just.... mesmerized... captivated... I want to talk to you, know more about you, spend more time with you... kiss you.. and... more... When you pulled me in for the kiss calling me your love I... I just went with it like it was something natural... even though by all reason it shouldn't be... I don't know what's going on with me anymore!" Hikaru found himself tearing up and cried: "It hurts.. Mr. Sayuri... My heart hurts whenever you look at me like this... like you're in pain... like you're afraid... like you're looking at someone else.... Why?!"

Keiko was about to leave soon after he apologized when he was caught out of guard by the door opening and Hikaru standing in front of him telling him he shouldn't apologize for something that he didn't do. He looked surprised at the sudden burst of emotion of the other and his words of confession and confession at the same time. Every word the other was saying it was like a pierce in his heart, and when he started crying that broke him even more. Seeing him cry was the last thing he wanted to see. Without thinking he reached out his hand and touched the others cheek wiping out his tears. 

"Because you are the full resemblance of my previous partner" he whispered taking a step closer and hugging him tightly to his chest, trying to calm him down. It was breaking his heart to see the other cry and that was the only thing he could think of to calm him. They were standing in the doorway of Hikaru's room, holding him in his embrace, brushing his hand through his white hair. 

"Shhh.... Its okay ..." he whispered tightening his arms around the other. It felt so right to hold him that it was scaring him. Also, what the other said to him got him scared. They both felt strange from the moment they meat but couldn't understand why. Maybe he was thinking to much into this matter, but it just felt right to feel him in his arms, to kiss him before. Even if the image was of his Hikaru, it still felt so right and good that he couldn't explain it. It was beyond rational. 

"I don't know much about anything anymore either .... I am as confused as you are .... ever since I saw you .... it was like i traveled in time" he added in a low voice moving a little to lift the others face and wipe his tears. "I'm as confused as you are .... i don't understand it either but ... you're just like him .... could you be him? after all this time you came back to me?" he continued holding his hand under his chin and looked him in the eyes. The same gaze that he used to get lost in only a version younger. Could he really be the reincarnation of his lover.  

There was a moment of silence, only their breathing could be heard as they were staring into each others eyes, before Keiko decided to test it one more time and leaned in and pressed their lips together, only to feel butterflies in his stomach. Sensing no resistance from the other he deepened the kiss and stepped into the room, forcing the other to walk backwards so that they could enter his room and close the door, only to press Hikaru against the door as he continued the kiss. 

------------------------------------------------------

After Meian managed to jump out the window he took his bike and drove to the place the guy had told him. With each street that he was getting closer to the place it was getting colder and he could see with the corner of his eyes some shadows wandering around the places but he tried not to pay attention to them and head forward to the building. 

Once he got there, he left his bike at the entrance and first check the door to see if he could enter trough the front door, but it was locked. "Of course it is locked" he said to himself taking a few steps back to look around, looking for another way to enter. He noticed on the side of the building there was a broken window that had no bars and he decided to enter through that. 

Soon after he jumped the window inside, he took his phone out and used his flashlight from his phone to look around. The place has been abandon for years. Since he was little. It had a strange vibe. Bad actually , but he was going to prove to that guy...demon that he wasn't afraid, even though his heart started racing like crazy with each step he was taking in the darkness. 

"Kyuya?!" he called out as he was instructed by the other. "Kyuya are you here?"  he called again after a few more steps checking every corner with his flashlight keeping his cool. He hatted darkness all his life as he always thought that there were things that wanted to get him. He was scared now, but he didn't want to show scared. He wanted to be brave, like his father and he wanted to be brave and show the guy that he could handle himself. 

As Keiko approached and took him in his arms, Hikaru soon found himself enveloped by warmth, not just the physical temperature of the other's body, but something else, something deeper, intangible, similar to what he felt when the two of them kissed. He listened to what Keiko said about his long lost partner and that answered a lot of questions. He knew from Meian that Keiko pretty much raised him by himself and there was never any mention of another parent, so Hikaru always assumed that Meian's "mom" had either left or passed away, and judging by the way Keiko talked about his partner he assumed it was the latter. If Hikaru really resembled this other "Hikaru" so much then that would explain a lot of Keiko's behavior but... that still wouldn't' explain Hikaru's own feelings towards the older man. There was no way that he and this "Hikaru" were the same person right? That just didn't make sense! How could he be the same person as this other "Hikaru" when he and Meian were the same age? Unless this other Hikaru died before Meian was born and he was the reincarnation of this person? But that would require "reincarnation" to be an actual real thing to work...

The more Hikaru thought about it, the messier his brain seems to get. But before he could dwell in his thoughts for too long he suddenly felt the softness of Keiko's lips pressed against his own, and that pretty much instantly turned his brain off. He moaned as he was pushed back into the room and then pinned against the door, powerless against the older man's advances, not that he would put on any resistance in the first place. Almost instinctively he opened his mouth and invited Keiko's tongue inside, sucking on the nimble organ lovingly before letting his own tongue dance and mingle with it. 

--------------------------------

Long before Meian even arrived at the hospital his presence was felt by everyone and everything that dwelled in the abandoned hospital. It would seem that the very act of Kyuya sucking the energy out of the young hand was like a stone thrown into a previous quiet pond, causing it to ripple endlessly, enough to make him stick out like a sore thumb in the dark of the night for those who were born in darkness. The shadows moving in the dark Meian noticed as he made his way through the hospital were actually lesser demons  running for their lives in fear the sheer amount of light stirring inside Meian, while the cause of all this panic was so afraid and scared of the very things terrified of him. Kyuya couldn't help but find the whole situation hilarious. Quietly he hid his presence and tailed after Meian as he ventured further inside, observing the young man's rather adorable expressions as he went along. 

Eventually Meian arrived at what used to be an operating room. Many equipment including the operating table was still scattered around the place. Kyuya slowly floated above Meian and then suddenly dropped right in front of the young man's face upside down and said: "BO!" 

As the invitation on explore the others mouth came in, Keiko took it without question, pressing his body against the other. It was insane what he was doing. Taking advantage again over the other when not long ago he pushed him away. But he needed this. It felt too familiar and to comfortable to do this with the young guy, making him feel that he was back in time when he was younger and nothing had happened. It felt like he was back with his Hikaru, enjoying their time together after they moved into their apartment for the first time. All before the chaos came into their lives. 

The sounds the other was making was like fuel to his inner desire of wanting to taste more. His hands moved on Hikaru's waist, leaving one to sneak beneath his shirt and the other hand moving down his thigh lifting one leg around his waist, only to press his body more into his. "Mgh....hmgh....ha.....f-fucking hell ...." he broke the kiss taking a break to breath looking down at the other and his flustered expression. There was no point into saying sorry again.  But he didn't know what to do know. Was it alright to throw himself more onto the other or should they stop again. His mind was a mess of contradictions bugging him between 'keep it going' and 'stop'. 

He lifted his eyes from the others already swollen lips to his eyes, looking for something. Looking for an answer of what they should do. Keiko felt lost but found at the same time, so he was a mess in that moment. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meian did noticed the shadows flowing away from his path with each step he was taking. Thinking that it was maybe the fact that he was a living person or maybe because of what Kyuya said before and the light that was in and around him. Taking another deep breath he entered into the next room which seemed like an operating room. There were still some tools left on the table but most of the place was trashed. 

Just when he turned to move to the next door he heard some noise behind him, turning the lantern to look but there was nothing there. Then as he turned back a face appeared in front of him which made him move his hand with his phone in it and punch the person as he stepped backwards, stumbling into some left materials and crashing on his but. 

"jesus fuck man .... don't do that shit again" he said breathing hard holding his hand over his chest where his heart was racing like crazy almost bursting out his chest. 

Hikaru panted desperately as Keiko pulled away from the kiss, giving him a chance to catch his breath, though his mind was still clouded by pleasure. If his brain was functioning properly he would probably feel some shame or guilt for making out with his best friend's father, but at the heat of the moment everything just felt so natural, and he simply wanted, no, needed more. Why did Keiko stop? He didn't want him to sop, even if he was to suffocate from the kiss he didn't want the man to stop. It was like cracked and dried up soil after a long drought absorbing every single last drop of rain, he simply couldn't get enough of it. Once again his body, his soul began to work on their own, disregarding all trace of reason he may still possess in his clouded mind as he looked up at Keiko, his eyes filled with longing and desire and muttered in a sweet voice: "Keiko... I want more... please..."

---------

"Ouch..! It was just a harmless little prank man.. you don't have to go so hard on me...." Kyuya groaned as he slowly got up from the ground He said while rubbing the side of the face Meian has punched earlier: "Seriously Meian, if it was any other demon you've just punched, he'd be dust by now. You should really learn how to control the power within you." He wiggled his fingers slightly and out of nowhere several ghostly wisps emerged from the shadows and began circling around the room, then all the junks and broken equipments began floating on their own clearing out an open space in the room, then finally the operating table was put back in its place. Kyuya hummed joyfully as he hopped towards the table and sat on it, dangling his feet as he turned his ruby eyes towards Meian and asked: "So my brave savior. You came all this way in the middle of the night, so what more would you like to know?" 

That sweet voice that the other pleaded for more made his stomach curl and his entire body shutter. Without second thoughts he pressed his lips again over his lips, letting their tongues dance passionately as he lifted the other in his arms, making him to wrap his legs around his waist and turned to walk toward the bed, placing him as gently as possible on it, fallowing him on top. Their lips never parting. 

Once they were safe on the bed his hand moved to the edge of the others shirt and brushed his fingers on the bare skin before moving it under the shirt up to the others chest, lifting the material and exposing him soft skin. Deepening the kiss he moved his finger gently over the now erected buds and soon he stopped the kiss with a soft bite on the lower lip before he moved his mouth on his chest, kissing and licking , circling around the nipple. He did the same to the other one, biting this one a little as he groan against his skin. 

His mind was completely blanked, not thinking that what he was doing may be wrong as this was his sons friend. But his whole body reacted to the others sweet plead wanting to give him more. It was like a burning desire that was now waking up and was taking control over him, more than before. 

After he payed the attention to both nipples he moved back to the others lips, humming and groaning into the kiss, moving himself to the side, keeping his balance on his arm, while the other one moved down to Hikaru's thigh and back on his ass, grabbing it firmly in his hand, pressing their bodies together feeling how both of them where hard as hell. 

But then was a moment of reason which made him stop the kiss, which left him breathless to look at the other. He was experienced in this, but what about the other. maybe he was pushing too much and giving more than what the other was asking for. 

"Is this okay .... i mean ....?" he asked in a whisper as he was still catching his breath, trying to calm his racing heart. "you'll have to stop me before i do anything that's not okay with you" he added brushing his lips against the others, keeping their bodies pinned together. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ouch..! It was just a harmless little prank man.. you don't have to go so hard on me...." 

"you don't jump in front of a person in an abandon house and not expect a punch dude" he added cleaning his clothes as he got up, sighing as he was starting to calm down. That was a real scare. Every normal person would have reacted that way. It was a reflex as he didn't expect him to jump like that out of nowhere. 

Seriously Meian, if it was any other demon you've just punched, he'd be dust by now. You should really learn how to control the power within you." 

"And you should learn not to sneak on people like that or you're going to get punched again" he added taking a deep breath and brushing his hands through his hair looking at the other and checking from the distance the place where he had punched him. He didn't expect his power to punch in like that, but it was a reflex and he couldn't control it. "What is it with demons and abandon places" he mumbled more for himself as he looked around when he saw them moving and rearranging to their normal place, and the other sitting on the table , dangling his legs in the air. It was fascinating how the other could do those sort of things. 

So my brave savior. You came all this way in the middle of the night, so what more would you like to know?" 

"Honestly ... i don't know ...." he said sighing. "I had so many things in my head before but .... after i got home and saw my dad sick or i don't know what happened i lost those ideas. Its all too much to think about it and accept it to be true" he said looking at the other. "I don't know how i got these ... power ... my dad never done something like this before. Not from what i remember but .... i do know one thing for sure and that is that he never left me outside after dark. Guess i know now why" he continued stepping closer to the table that the other was sitting, doing the same thing and hopping on top of it. 

"What is happening on your side .... I mean ... Why now? Are there any new things coming out? And how come you are half of the guys that i saw earlier? Plus, i saw some roaming around the houses on my way here. Its like they are .... agitated or something" 

Hikaru moaned as his lips were claimed by Keiko once again, and before he knew it he had his own two legs wrapped around the older man while being carried towards the bed. He could feel the other's hand roaming across his body and reaching into his shirt, the mere touch of his fingers on his skin made his body shiver in excitement and anticipation, wanting, craving, needing more, much more. His moaning got sweeter when Keiko reached those little buds on his chest which until now he'd never put much thought on, but by heavens they seemed so much more sensitive when touched by Keiko. 'Hnn... mn aha. an... aAhh~~" He cried out lustfully when his mouth was freed of Keiko's lips and the older man began using his mouth and tongue to tease his nipples instead, and the more he stimulated his nipples, the more this pleasant, tingling sensation began spreading which made his already throbbing manhood pulse and leak even more. And if the hardness he felt from across the fabric was of any indication, then Keiko seemed to be enjoying all this a swell. 

But yet again Keiko paused the stimulation and pulled away. Looking up at the man in puzzlement as his lust-filled brain simply couldn't understand why would Keiko stop in the middle of them finally getting intimate after so long. So long...? Wasn't this the first time Hikaru has ever done anything remotely sexual in his life? That little detail was of little concern to the young man right now. When Keiko asked for his permission to continue he wrapped his arms around Keiko's neck and whispered as he approached: "It's okay Keiko... whatever you do to me... whatever you want from me.... Please... make me yours again..."

--------------------

Kyuya listened to what Meian was saying and crossed his arms as he said: "Hmm... Usually powers like yours are hereditary. Not to say that it's impossible for someone without such leanage to master the supernatural, but generally speaking parents with strong powers would have kids with strong powers. Since you said your father likely knew of your talents, then he probably is a powerful being as well." He smiled as Meian hopped on the table with him and continued; "As for things on my side, as I said before, everyone was very cautious the first couple of years when the demon lord's presence disappeared, so it took some time for the different factions to start moving. It was a slow, gradual process of escalation and it was only recently that it started to get out of control."

A slight frown came up to his face and said: "It's all quite a mess really, you've got the demons from the wild, demons from the cities, the Oni clans, the Spirit Legion, the Department of Paranormal Control or DPC for short, that's the organization your government set up to deal with my kind by the way, the Church, the Shrines, the Cursed brotherhood, and last but not least, the Peacekeepers. All of these factions are fighting each other for dominance. Honestly it was a miracle that war didn't break out sooner but still... I can't help but feel like someone or... something, fanning the flames so to speak." As the demon spoke he slowly began shifting closer and closer towards Meian, perhaps a bit too close. He looked at the monochrome young man with his ember eyes, which seemed to let out a strange glow in the dark and he whispered: "I think I've answered enough of your questions so how about you answer a few of mine?" He leaned against Meian and asked with a seductive smile: "I'm pretty confident at my form and appearance, but I can always use a second opinion. So, what do you think? Feel free to get a closer look if you like?"

Keiko groan at the others plea and how he purred the words out. That was enough to shift them around so that he could be on top of him again pinning their lips together in a passionate kiss, as he placed himself in between the others legs. He moved with his kisses down his jawline, then fallowed by his neck where he left a few sensual bites on the way. Then moved to his chest where he licked and such the erected buds one more time and fallowed the line towards his stomach and abs where he played with the elastic of the others pj pants. 

Sitting up he placed his hands at the edge of the pants and pulled them out, leaving the other naked. Apparently he wasn't wearing any boxers beneath which made the job much more easier. But his rational mind had yet kicked in, reminding him that he didn't had any condoms nor lube which would make this harder. So he had to prepare him longer. 

Keiko spread the others legs, leaning down, and sitting on his stomach as he moved to kiss the inner thighs on each side, biting the flesh when he was getting closer to the guys erection. He then moved his lips to the erected member, which he held it in his hand, licked the underside of it till the top, back and forth , to finally take him into his mouth. Even if he was a reincarnation, another version of his beloved one or not, the similarities were crazier as this was the same as well. His mind was cursing everything but it all felt so good that he didn't want to stop anymore. And since he had the permission from the other he wasn't going to stop. 

Humming every time he was sliding the member between his lips he moved his free hand on the others stomach, holding him in place as he started moving. He was going to take it slow and will enjoy this at the fullest. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meian was caught out of guard when the other moved closer as he didn't noticed before. And when he turned to look at the guy when he spoke, he widen his eyes when he saw how close the guy got to him, blinking a few times trying to process what he was asking. Blushing he finally took a breath, as he didn't realized he had hold his breath, and tried to say something but he mumbled at first. 

"I ...uhm.... Isn't this your human form? Or .... I mean ... You look good .... you look normal to me" He said shrugging looking at the floor, watering his lips as he felt all of a sudden that his throat was getting dry. The blushness was still there and his heart was racing like crazy for unknown reason. 

"I mean .... you're a good looking guy  for a demon or .... half demon .... not that i know how demons would look like " he started babbling stupidly getting all nervous. 

Hikaru moaned helplessly as the older man dominated his body and mind, and he was all too willing to submit and surrender to the tender love and pleasure he was feeling. To think that they've just barely started with foreplay.... It was almost frightening just how good everything felt, as he could hardly imagine how good the real deal could feel like, not that his brain was capable of thinking much at the moment. He moaned sweetly as the older man kissed and bit along his jawline then to his neck and chest. Before Hikaru knew it he was stripped completely bare, despite this he didn't feel cold at all, as his body was just burning with passion and desire. He offered no resistance when Keiko spread his legs open, and he gulped when he saw Keiko getting down. Soft moans left Hikaru's mouth as he felt Keiko's lips along the inside of his thighs, followed by a few playful bites. All this teasing made his manhood throb, and with each twitch of the shaft a bit of pre-cum would leak out from the tip. He really was in desperate need to have some stimulation applied to his manhood, and thankfully Keiko was quick to provide some. 

"Hn... aha... aaaah!! AAAAHH!!!!!" Hikaru cried out almost in agony as he felt the man's fingers and tongue start working on his erection, as it was the very first time his manhood has ever been pleasured like this, especially when Keiko reached his sensitive tip. "Ha.. p.. pleas.e. a.. ah.. .K... Keiko~~" Hikaru begged as tears formed in his eyes. But what was he begging? Begging for Keiko to stop? Or begging him to go even harder? He couldn't even tell it himself.

"Hn.. ha. .aa..mm.. nnnnnNNNNNNNNNNNNHHHH!!!!?????" And suddenly Hikaru moaned in a pitch higher than ever before as his body spasmed, bursts of thick cum shot out of his manhood and right into Keiko's mouth. His brain went completely blank from the most powerful climax he'd ever experienced in his life, so much so that he couldn't even comprehend what happened, and it would seem that neither did his body quite got the memo, as his manhood was as hard as before even after reaching climax, though now it was even more sensitive. 

----------------

Kyuya chuckled at Meian's reactions, the young man's blush and increased heart rate did not escape the demon's attention. With a seductive smile he said: "Demons can change their appearances quite easily either through transformation or illusions, but generally speaking they all have a 'true form' of sorts, and what you're looking at right now is mine. I was worried that if this form isn't to your liking then I'll have to change into something more suitable... glad that's not needed." As the demon spke he leaned even closer towards Meian before putting a hand over the young man's own, the warmth of his skin felt extra pleasant as his own skin was on the cool side. He then said: "And just to clarify, the reason why I am more resistant to your light is because I'm not purely a being born from darkness, but that doesn't make me a half-demon or anything of that sort. Like I said before, 'demon' is an umbrella term encompassing a variety of of beings... spirits of pure energy, creatures twisted or possessed by darkness, ghosts of the deceased transformed by grudge, hatred, or foul magic, even gods fallen from grace are all considered 'demon' by your kind. As for what I am... well... that's something a bit more private. That being said... If you want to know me better and get more... intimate.." He moved closer and whispered in Meian's ear: "I'd like to know more about you as well...." 

Hearing the others cry of pleasure and his name said in such a way only made him more happy and wanting more. It felt so right and like old times. Like he traveled in time when he was with his lover in their together moments before everything was turned to dust. They were back together. 

When Hikaru's body spasm and felt the others cum inside his mouth he tried to swallow all, licking and cleaning the member as smooth as possible. He was happy that the other felt good especially since from what he understood it was his first time. He didn't want to rush things and wanting him to enjoy every minute of it as he was doing too. Seeing Hikaru react like that again it was making him feel like floating, like he was in a dream from which he didn't want to wake up. There were only the two of them. 

"Are you feeling okay?" he asked wanting to assure himself that the other was feeling good and not uncomfortable or anything. His smile showed on his face when he felt the others manhood still hard as he looked up at the other. The blushness in his face and the way he was breathing were enough to make him know that he felt good. 

"If you're okay, then i'll have to prepare you for the next part" he whispered spreading his legs a little more, reaching out for a pillow, placing it under his ass, so that it was lifted a little. Spreading his buttocks he leaned in starting to lick the pink whole, playing with one finger around it. He licked his finger and then pushed it slowly inside while using his tongue to keep the place lubed as possible with his saliva. 

The others reaction was making it hard for him to hold back and for his member which was still covered in pants that were starting to feel rather tighter than before. 

"Breath ...." he whispered as he pushed the finger further and back out and then tried with a second one, using his mouth and saliva as lube. At the same time, with his other hand he was touching Hikaru's thighs up and down and touching his manhood to make him move his mind from the discomfort that he was getting. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hearing him whisper in his ear made his body shutter. Something that he never felt before. It was strange but felt nice at the same time. And the reaction moved from the tip of his head to his legs and back up to his manhood that was giving him a subtle reaction. That made him blush, embarrassedof how he was reacted. Turning his head to the other and seeing him so close didn't helped much, making him blush even more. Looking at his eyes and his lips and back at his eyes he wanted to respond but nothing came out. Taking a deep breath to try to speak but he sigh as no words came out. He just stared in the others eyes, almost seeing his own reflection in them. His heart was racing like crazy and for sure he was pretty possitive that the other knew the effect that was causing to him. 

"I .... I ..... uhm....I have two fathers .... had ...w-well ... from what dad told me, my other dad passed away before i was born. I was made, created in a lab from them both .... i'm an only child and ... and my dad protected me ever since i remember ... mostly from the dark .... that's pretty much it" he said shrugging trying to control himself and calm down but it was impossible when this good looking guy was in front of him and so freaking close. 

"Guess i should be staying away from guys like you" he added chuckling a little nervously and then continued without thinking. "But there's something about you that i cannot explain" he took a deep breath, feeling his body tingle a little and getting warm, an effect that it was because of the others closeness. But he didn't mind the boldness the other had. It was intrigue and interesting at the same time. It was something that was attracting him. 

"But apparently even the light is faulty sometimes and ventures in dangerous places" he added keeping eye contact and breaking it for a few seconds looking at his lips again, which made him take a deep breath and watering his lips as he felt his mouth getting a little dry. Without thinking and like something had pushed him, he leaned forward and pressed his lips against the other in a tender innocent kiss and then leaned back, all red and embarrassed. Apparently he didn't know how to kiss properly. 

Hikaru panted heavily as he felt the lingering afterglow of his earlier climax. It wasn't like he hasn't pleasured himself before, but none were as intense as what he'd just experienced right now. Cumming allowed his lust-filled brain a brief moment of clarity as he looked at the man above him. Keiko, the father of his best and only friend, his, Keiko. He didn't know why he thought that way but somehow it just felt right, that Keiko belonged to him, and he belonged to Keiko. Hearing the other asking him if he was alright he managed to nod slightly and muttered: "Y.. yeah.. I'm... alright..." He focused his gaze back at the older man as he lifted his butt up and placed a pillow beneath him. He could feel his already racing heart pounding even harder and faster against his chest as he knew what Keiko was about to do, and the embarrassment mixed with anticipation was killing him. 

"Um... un...nn~~" Hikaru moaned when he felt Keiko's tongue licking over his virgin entrance, followed by the discomfort caused by Keiko's digit pushing through the sphincter and getting inside. Part of him felt strange because he seemed to remember it feeling a lot less uncomfortable, even though it was the very first time anything has ever went up his backdoor. He nodded again when Keiko told him to breath and did his best to relax, adding the stimulation he was getting from Keiko touching his erection the finger inside him gradually became less bothersome, and instead a rather subtle, tingling sensation began to spread, thought not exactly unpleasant it was also rather underwhelming, like an itch in desperate need of getting scratched. "K... Keiko... Please..." Hikaru whined: "Please just take me already... make me yours... I.. I can't bear this anymore..."

---------

Kyuya smiled at Meian's adorable reactions to his teasing, given the fact that the demon has existed for hundreds, if not thousands of years, it was easy to manipulate a young, inexperienced boy to his will. It was probably fortunate for Meian that Kyuya wasn't a really malicious demon, or he might have died already and ended up demon food. He listened as the young man talked about his upbringing, talking about how his father protected him from the dark, and he could see that with each passing moment the young man's defenses got eroded by his charm and furthermore, the abundant light within Meian stirred as it reacted to Kyuya's darkness. And then just as Kyuya expected, the young man claimed his lips with his own. A tender, innocent kiss which ended before it could really get started as soon Meian leaned back. Even under the dim light provided by those ghostly wisps Kyuya could see the young man's face was red like an apple. Seeing this Kyuya laughed slightly before he said: "On please Meian... I taught you better than this. Remember how I kissed you earlier today?"

Suddenly Kyuya grabbed the young man by his shoulder and pressed him down upon the operating table, pinning him beneath his form he quickly pressed their lips together once more, only now the demon had the initiative, Skillful, aggressive, he hungrily laid claim to Meian's mouth invading his tongue pass his teeth and chased the young man's own nimble organ in a passionate dance. Occasionally he'd pulled away slightly to give Meian a chance to breathe, only to claim his mouth once more. While the last time he kissed Kyuya drained the very life force of Meian out and left him exhausted, this time their energy seems to flow between each other endlessly, darkness and light, fighting yet melting, eroding while amplifying each other. With each passing moment Kyuya could feel his power grow, and he was sure the young man beneath him was feeling the same in some way. 

Eventually Kyuya pulled away from the kiss, their saliva formed a string between their tongue which lingered for a brief moment before breaking. Licking his lips in a seductive manner the demon asked: "Would you like me to continue?"

"K... Keiko... Please..." Hikaru whined: "Please just take me already... make me yours... I.. I can't bear this anymore..."

The pleading the other whispered made his heart skip a beat. If he wasn't on his right mind as before he would had jump to action long ago. But he was rational and aware of the others body and experience and he needed to prepare him. He liked the eagerness the other had but he still had to make sure not to hurt him. 

"As much as i want to, i need to prepare you to not hurt too much" he said kissing his thigh softly while his fingers where playing back and forth and from time to time stretching the muscle as possible as he could to make it more flexible for the moment. 

After a few more minutes which felt like hours, he decided it was enough of preparation and that he should be able to push it in. He was going to do it slow and easy. 

Standing up, he moved to kiss his way back up, reaching Hikarus lips, opening them into a passionate kiss, groaning into it. Taking a breath break, he lifted up and undress himself, one item at a time, till he was left naked, leaning back down kissing him one more time. Lingering at his lips he moved his hips closer to the other, making his legs rest on each side of his waist. 

Keeping his weight in one hand, he used the other one to place his member at the entrance and then started pushing inside, inch by inch groaning as the walls of his insides where wrapping thight around him. 

"Ngh....f-fuck you're still so tight" he groan, resting his forehead on Hikaru's shoulder breathing hard but stopped from pushing as he felt the other tense and started laying kisses on his shoulder and up his neck. "Breath Hikaru .... Breath and try to relax " he whispered through kisses till he reached his lips and looked at him. "If its too painful tell me and i'll stop" he said softly kissing him tenderly. "If its too much just tell and i'll stop. I wont continue if you're not okay with the feeling" he said checking him out. He managed to enter half only so it wasn't a big deal to stop. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"On please Meian... I taught you better than this. Remember how I kissed you earlier today?"

"Don't remind me of that you perve-.ert...ngh...." he groan when the other pinned him down on the table making his heart jump and start racing.  and just then Kyuya claimed his lips more aggressively than before, which made him groan as the other forced himself into his mouth, chasing his tongue and mingle with it, just like before. Instantly his hands where on Kyuya 's chest grabbing his shirt in an attempt of pushing him off but his hands just stayed there, holding the shirt. This  time it didn't felt like before. It was different. yes it was more aggressive and hungry, feeling like he was going to eat him alive, but it didn't make him feel weak. On the contrary, it was like he was getting energized and it made his body shutter all over. 

"Mmm....mmmhmm...." he groaned when his lips where claimed the second time, feeling like he was melting underneath him and his body getting hotter than before while the others body didn't felt cold as before. It was so strange and yet pleasant. To be kissed by him felt good and he felt more and more drawn to him and his darkness but this time, it didn't consume him. It was keeping the balance. It was a mix between their energies and it was like he was getting high on drugs. 

It was so strange but he didn't want to end. He wanted to explore more of this feeling that was surrounding him and was making his entire body shutter and his heart racing like crazy. But he didn't know what he was asking for. I mean, he knew what two people could do more in situations like this but he wasn't experienced. The other even laughed of his kissing. Yeah he was a grown man, but with his father always protecting him, he didn't got to experience all this at younger age and now , here he was kissing with a demon and wanting more. 

When the kiss broke it had left him breathing hard, heart feeling like it was going to jump from his chest and eyes on the others lips that he just licked and it was an interesting sexy view. 

"Would you like me to continue?"

His mind had gotten foggy but now it was slowly getting back to his senses, but he didn't want to stop. At least not from that. He wanted to fell more of that energy. So , through his breathing he just mumbled a simple response. "Yes ..."

"Un...mhm.. ah..nn~~~!!" Hikaru with a hint of frustration in his voice as Keiko continued to prepare his rear, while logic dictates that if Keiko was to forcefully claim him as he pleaded he'd be a world of hurt, his brain was too filled with passion and desire to think logically. He wanted Keiko, desperately so, like someone lost in the desert for days finally found oasis, but now that oasis seemed so far away like a mirage. It might have been just minutes, but to Hikaru it felt like an eternity has passed by before Keiko finally pulled his digits out and got into position. He could feel his body tremble with anticipation and soon the moment came.

"Hnn.. n... a... aah...AHH.!! K... Keiko...! ha.. HAAAAAAH~!!" Hikaru cried out in blissful agony as the older man entered him, stretching his sphincter wider than ever before and causing immense pain to his inexperienced body. He wrapped his legs around Keiko's waist and his arms around his body tightly, his nails digging into the man's back. It felt like he was being torn apart from behind as Keiko pushed in, and the slowness of Keiko's movement only seemed to drag out the experience. Hikaru was no stranger to pain, as he has gotten into his fair share of fights with other kids in the orphanage during his upbringing, but none of it could compare to the overwhelming pain he was feeling right now. You'd think the pain would wake up his wanton mind somewhat, or perhaps would make him less aroused even for a moment, but for some reason Hikaru got even more turned on, his cock throbbed and twitched while continued to leak pre-cum. The pain made this feel real, made him feel alive, if anything it was like his whole life till this point was but a dream, and right now, right as this moment, he has finally made his first birth cry. 

"I.. it's okay Keiko... I want it... I want to feel you.. feel more of you..." Hikaru whined after Keiko pulled away from the kiss, looking up at his lover with teary, lust-filled eyes he begged: "Make me yours again... let me feel that I'm yours..."

-----------

Kyuya looked down at Meian who was barely holding himself together after that steamy hot kiss they've just shared, and just as expected the young man responded yes. No matter how much the world has changed in the past centuries, Kyuya could always count on men being men, and once you get them horny you could bet that their brain suddenly stop functioning properly. He chuckled joyfully before leaning down and whispered in Meian's ear: "Don't worry dear... I promise you'll enjoy it..." He licked and bit on Meian's earlobe playfully while he lifted his shirt up with one hand and began roaming across his smooth skin. He continued to tease the young man with his nomble tongue and soft lips, kissing, licking, nibling along his cheek, his jawline, then down along his neck. 

As the demon toyed with the young man's body more ghostly wisps emerged from the dark, but instead of the formless small flames like before these new ones had a more concrete form, more specifically of masks used in traditional Noh opera, masks of men, of women, of foxes, gods and demons. "Just relax and enjoy the ride~" The demon smiled as he pulled away from Meian while those ghostly masks began floating towards him, they all opened their mouth and a long, slithering tongue came out of each of them. They reached for the young man and lifted him up from the bed, easily undressed him and left him completely exposed then proceeded to lick all over Meian's body, his neck, his chest, his nipples, his belly, and of course his manhood and testicles.