<3 Promises beyond Time <<hal7283 & mik3la>>

Guest mik3la

Meian wasn't responding to anything that was happening to him. His mind was locked in darkness and consumed by it. He couldn't feel anything either. His body had gone numb and was slowly getting cold. The light that he was still had was slowly fading against everything that was tried to get him back. Somewhere deep down inside his core, he was awake but was not able to do anything. He was locked. He was surrounded by darkness not able too see feel nor hear anything. This was it? that was his end? In that realm that his conscious was trapped he sat down, pulling his knees to his chest, thinking at his dad, his friend and even Kyuya. Had this been his life? Why did it had to end  like that? He kind of heard faint echoes in the dark was was slowly loosing fait of him being rescued. He didn't want to turn back to that torment. He didn't want to feel that pain again. He didn't want any of that anymore. 

Keiko was surprise to see and hear Hikaru talk like that, but it wasn't the moment to question things. He had first to fight Rykiya and then he could talk about all that. He had to be careful as the other had swing sword of red flame energy trying to cut him. He could sense that Rikyia had more power than he had before. He had time to master the energy by consuming darkness and cultivate it. 

With each swing, strike and step back he was wasting time. It was like this was only a game for the other. Just when he was about to block an attack of the other he sense another demonic pressence next to him and was about to turn his sword when he saw the demon lashing shadows at Rikyia. 

Keiko frowned not sure if he could trust this guy, but he had helped with the attack. He glanced one more time at Hikaru and his son, seeing how pale he got laying on the floor. He felt every cell in his body burning with hate and anger. He was loosing his son. Staying in this realm was consuming him more. He had to save Meian, save Hikaru no matter what. Taking a deep breath and sighing as he closed his eyes, he tried to reach his core of energy. As he was half half even if in the past Hikaru had helped him turn to the light, there was still a faint darkness in his heart. He never trusted that he could use it without consequences. But this were desperate times. From what he remembered in his past lifes, and along time, he should be able to control it. But he wasn't sure if it would work. 

Concentrating as the other guy was buying him time, he clentched his fists around the sword handle, feeling the swirl of darkness mingle with the light that he received. Everything around the sword started to shine bright in lights of pure white and red and dark energy. Then he open his eyes, locking them on Rikyia. this was the last time the guy was going to distube his family peace. 

As the other demon was attacking Rikyia he forward and did the same, backing him up with his sword. 

The battle raged on as the three men clashed again and again, even against two opponents at once, Rikiya seemed to be holding his own pretty well, blocking Keiko's strikes with one of his swords while slashing the glowing masks Kyuya sent towards him with the other. He said tauntingly: "What's the matter Senpai? I thought you were tougher than this~~ You really got rusty over the past twenty years huh?" He then turned towards Kyuya and said: "And you, old man, despite all your efforts to seduce my cute nephew and this is all you've got to show for? How pathetic!"

"Tsk...!  Don't get ahead of yourself, little brat!" Kyuya said as he mustered his powers and prepared for his next attack. While he was able to get out from underground thanks to his connection with Meian, even now the young man's life was fading away. He tried his best to keep a cool head while in battle, but Meian's fading light was also weakening him, as the only way he could do any meaningful damage to Rikiya was to use the power of light. With Meian on the brink of death, he could only rely upon his own limited reservoir which he'd burnt through most of it just getting here. They're running out of time. 

----

Meanwhile, Hikaru was doing his best trying to balance sending his powers to Keiko for support while attempting to stabilize Meian's condition, and at the same time processing the flood of knowledge, memories and information he'd just "remembered", about Keiko, about himself, and about mastering his own powers. With a sharper awareness of light and its intricacies, he was able to notice a slight gap in the darkness shrouding Meian's light. If he could establish a stronger connection with Meian then perhaps he could reach him...

"Sorry Meian." Hikaru muttered as he suddenly claimed the lips of his dearest friend/son, he closed his eyes and deepened the kiss. The next moment he was able to establish a link between them and through it, he was able to go inside Meian's and slip through the crack left by Kyuya. Soon he found himself floating in a dark void, and in front of him was Meian's spirit which looked half-transparent and flickering, as if he was about to disappear at any moment. 

"Meian!" Hikaru cried as he floated towards the young man. He patted the man's cheek and said: "Wake up Meian please, wake up! We need you." He waited for the young man to respond but it was clear that he had no intention to wake up. Hikaru pulled Meian gently in his arms and said: "Listen Meian I understand. It's hard to stay strong after what you've just experienced. Anyone who'd suffered as you did would want to run away and be left alone. It will take time, love, and support from others to really heal from this kind of thing. But now it's not the time. No, not when you're loved ones are in danger. Listen."

Hikaru waved his hand and the sound of battle could now be heard inside Meian's spiritual realm, Keiko's and Kyua's battle cry, their frustrated growls and painful groans, Rikiya's maniacal laughter and taunting words echoed in the endless void. Hikaru then said: "It is hard, I know. But right now Meian I need you to be strong, if even for just one more second. One more thought of defiance, one more wish for a better tomorrow, cause a lot of times that's all that is required to turn the tide. It's just how the power of light works, fragile, fickle, so easily swayed and affected by the user's state of mind, but so unbelievably powerful. Help him Meian, help your lover. Help him save your father and us all."

----------------------

"Hm? This is...?" Suddenly Kyuya felt a stream of light coming from Meian and as he turned around he was caught off guard when he saw Meian being kissed by his "friend". For a fraction of a second his mind just stopped working as it failed to process what was going on in front of his eyes, but soon he remembered his priorities and began guiding the young man's power into a more refined, destructive form. He called out his usual floating masks which all came together, forming a large ball of dark energy and from it, pulled out a long spear, wrapped in talismans and seals. He began imbuing it with Meian's light and soon a monochrome storm of energy began surrounding him. The next moment he flew towards Rikiya with the spear in hand, knowing that Keiko would back up his attack with his sword of light as well.

For the first time since they began fighting a hint of nervousness appeared on Rikiya's face. The dual swords vanished from his hands and instead he created a barrier around himself. Kyuya's spear and Kieko's sword clashed with the demon's power and for a moment it looked like a stalemate, but then the barrier began to crack, and then, their attacks went through. 

"G.... ah!" Rikiya groaned as the two blades sliced his patchwork form in quarters and quickly he began falling apart, his flesh turning into dust. But before every part of Rikiya's form disintegrated, one of his eyes suddenly flew up like a bullet and vanished into the dark sky.

"Looks like he got away." Kyuya said as the spear in his hand turned back into a ball of energy and split into the usual ghostly masks. Around them the demonic realm began melting and crumbling away and soon returned to the old apartment suite. Now there was only the four of them left Kyuya raised both hands and said: "Okay so..... what happens now?"

"Now we take Meian home. After what just happened we could all use some rest." Hikaru said as he took off his jacket and wrapped Meian's naked body with it before picking him off the floor. He then turned his gaze towards Kyuya and said: "Stop by the house tomorrow. We'll have much to talk about. I assume you're fine with this arrangement?" 

"Y.... yes sir.." Kyuya replied, finding Hikaru's deathly glare far more frightening than the upstart demon who almost killed him just a few moment prior."

"Good. Now let's go Keiko. We also need to talk." Hikaru said as he walked out the door.

Meian was in a state of fading and in a deep sleep even in his spirit realm. He was more like confused and dizzy. More like the sensation of drunkenness' with drugs. He couldn't focuse and he thought that it was all an illusion. What was his friend doing in a place like that anyway. That couldn't be real. But he liked the embrace. He felt like all the sorrow and pain was slowly slipping away from him and could finally rest. 

Just when he was finally wanting to close his eyes he heard growls and groans fallowed by swords cracking together which made him open his eyes halfway. Hearing all the commotion had made his heart race. He looked at his friend as he listen to his words making his spirit shudder in his arms. But as soon as the other finished and heard his last sentence something in him snapped. 

Help him Meian, help your lover. Help him save your father and us all."

Kyuya .... he thought taking a deep breath as he closed his eyes holding his friends hand into his, using him as an anchor. He tried to help. With the last piece of energy that his spirit had and the last bit of light he used to create support for Kyuya. And soon, the other felt the warmness of the light and was able to finish the fight alongside his father, 

As soft smile appeared on his spiritual face as he closed his eyes feeling worn out. His spirit though, it didn't dissapreared as he had absorbed light from his friend while helping his lover. So he was sustained enough to be in a state of recovery. A slow one , but still recovering. 

Keiko cursed between his greeted teeth when he saw the small part flying away and escaping. When the hell was he going to kill the guy once and for good and live in peace. He turned and look at his son and walked quickly checking him out. He was nor cold nor warm, which meant he was on a thin line of survival. He looked at the demon that had spoken and narrowed his eyes and almost growled. He was thankful that he helped him with Rikyia. No matter how much he wanted to deny it the demon had been right. He got a little rusty over time. But this guy was a demon as well and had used his son for god knows what. But then again he had helped him. This was frustrating. 

He looked at Hikaru as he said they would talk home and sigh. He was right. They needed to get home and make Meian better. this was his only concern in that moment. What he was thankful that he didn't need to accept the demon now to come with them. 

"Give Meian to me" he said reaching his hands and taking his kid in his arms as he walked pass the demon, not saying a word. He disliked demons as one of them killed his partner and he didn't trust demons. Even though the other did helped but who knows what was behind all his actions. He was being cautious. 

Soon they reached home and he placed Meian in his room, feeling his heart with pain and tears forming in his eyes as he took his hand in his. He moved around starting to clean his son's body feeling his heart shatter at the sight of the bruises over his body.  Then he changed his son into comfy clothes and sat on the bed edge taking a deep breath as  his heart was breaking.

"I'm sorry son .... I'm sorry for putting you in danger .... I'm sorry for hiding everything from you .... I'll tell you all you want to know if you wake up .... please " he whispered sighing, resting his hand in one hand as the other was still holding his son's hand. 

He felt misserable seeing his son in that state. 

Hikaru fell silent on their way home and stayed by Keiko's side as he tended to Meian's wounds, biting down his lower lip as he saw his friend/son's miserable state. Eventually, Keiko put Meian into some comfortable clothing and put him to rest on the bed, and Hikaru couldn't help but find himself hearing the pain and regret on Keiko's face. "It's not your fault Keiko. I was the one who jumped to conclusions about Meian's demonic lover and made him lash out. If I could have stayed calm and talked things out with him, then Meian wouldn't jump away and made himself a target." Hikaru knelt beside Meian's bed and put his hand over the young man's forehead, a gentle light occurred in his palm for a brief moment before he pulled the hand back and said: "I've healed his physical wounds but... there's nothing I could do about the darkness that has taken root inside him...." He let out a heavy sigh and said: "To think that Meian would fall for a demon... I suppose he took his taste for men after his father?" He let out a weak chuckle as he looked up at Keiko and said: "Yes Keiko, I remember now. I remember how we first met when you were a demon and I was a priest, I remember how we fell in love, how we fought, how we lived and died. I remember how I lived and died again and again until I finally met you some twenty-odd years ago, how we fell in love once more and.... how I left you behind..."

Hikaru lowered his head and continued: "It must have been difficult... raising Meian on your own... only for me to show up after two decades not knowing anything... and then for my recklessness to put our son's life in danger... Honestly Keiko I'm starting to think that this... bond between us that kept bringing us together might have been more of a curse than a blessing... As if... as if the universe is punishing us for loving each other... Or maybe it's a punishment for me changing you back from demon to a human?" He let out yet another heavy sigh and said: "EIther way... I don't plan to give you up.. no.. not after all this... after everything we've been through... And I won't let our karma drag Meian down...."

After Hikaru finished dressing up Meian and heal his wounds he sat on the edge of the bed with his head in his hand holding back his tears. He didn't want to cry. He had to be strong. He was stronger than that. he had been stronger before. He was blaming himself for his son's state and cursing his ideas of keeping him away from his legacy in thinking that he was protecting him. But he had not. He only made Meian clueless and not able to fight if needed. He had to teach him about his powers, about how to control it, in whom to trust and whom not  to trust. 

He looked lost at Hikaru as the other was trying to comfort him but he closed his eyes, feeling his heart clench at his words of comfort. He really did know how to make him feel better and wipe off the sorrow. But this was not the case. 

Only after the other kept talking saying that he remembered everything Keiko's head snapped up and his eyes opened locked on the other. His body was shaking , either from nerves, shock, adrenaline, amazement from what the other was saying. He was back. His Hikaru was back. 

"No .... Being together with was never a curse "he said quickly frowning at his words. Yes the other was right. It was hard doing it all on his own without him by his side because this was what they both had wanted. To have a family. But life wasn't fair and he wasn;t going to blame their relationship on it. 

"Never say that .... You have saved me in so many ways and ... even after all this time you never left me alone. Even if you were gone , you kept close to me .... to us" he said grabbing the others hands as he looked at Meian and back. "If the one that had cursed this family from the begining was me. I was the one that pulled everything on us the moment i betrayed Magatsu and he took it upon us .... I was the one to blame for not being powerfull enough to keep you alive and to keep Meian safe" he said tears falling from his eyes, feeling his heart crumbled. 

"I'm sorry for not putting Meian in danger ... i tried ... i really tried ..." Keiko lowered his head, resting his forehead on their hands together. 

Hikaru began to tear up when he saw Keiko cry, he leaned in closer to his lover and said: "You really didn't change one bit... Not even after so many lifetimes..." Hikaru pressed a soft kiss on Keiko's head and whispered: "You've always liked to take all the burden, blaming it all on yourself... Remember that time when Magatsu's lackeys captured me? That time you blamed it all on yourself too and I said it was all my fault, and in the end, I had to stop ourselves from arguing about who was to blame." He began pulling Keiko out of the room and said: "Maybe we should go cry somewhere else and let Meian rest... Plus we have a lot of catching up to do... two decades' worth to be precise... I assume you took photos of Meian as he grew up? I want to know everything I missed."  

-----------

While the Sayuri family retreated to their home and licked their wounds, Kyuya on the other hand was busy dealing with other demons. Not long after their battle with Rikiya, he was summoned by the leaders of the "Peace keeper" faction and he found himself standing in an old warehouse surrounded by his supposed comrades. 

"So this.... upstart who attacked you... Any idea on his identity?" One of the demons presenting itself as an old man with a long white beard asked.

"Given the scent of his power and what he spoke, I believe he'd be the late Rikiya Mitsurugi reborn." Kyuya answered: "He'd absorbed what's left of Magatsu's strength and is now a full fledged demon."  

"Rikiya Mitsurugi... that's a name I haven't heard in decades.." A woman's voice spoke: "I've always wondered why that dark priest disappeared."

"Do you think he can be swayed to our side?" Another voice asked.

"Doubtful. He doesn't strike me as the peace loving type." Kyuya answered: "And plus it's clear that he wish for more power, or he wouldn't have came for my thrall." 

"Speaking of that human of yours... You should know that many in our number disapprove of your relationship with him. Many fear that he, and by extension, you, are a threat to our cause." The old man said: "Personally I would advice patience and see how the boy grows, but do be careful not to let your ambitions lead you, and him, astray."

"Thank you for the advice, sir. And now if you'll excuse me, I must beg my leave, as I must tend to my thrall after the earlier battle." Kyuya bowed before he turned around and left, vanishing into the shadows. It would seem that his relationship with Meian had really caught quite a lot of unwanted attention in the demon world. Given what the elder had just said, it became clear to him that not even his fellow "Peace keepers" could be entirely trusted when it comes to Meian. Whether out of greed, or out of fear, they could potentially become threats to them in the future. The only way to ensure their safety, and to make sure Kyuya get what he wanted, was for Meian to get stronger, much, much stronger, and he had to do it fast. Of course to do so he'd require a lot of training which meant that he'd have to go through the young man's parents. Kyuya let out a heavy sigh as he wondered just how was he supposed to deal with his "in-laws" tomorrow. 

Keiko looked at his lover sniffing his nose. God he looked pathetic , but his words had made him chuckle at the memory he was mentioning. They really were a comic duo sometimes. Still looking at their son as he was asleep or at least that was what he wanted to think for the moment, he felt the other lifting him up from the bed and walking him outside the room back to his room. 

"I have them all gathered up ... just in case ...." he said biting his lip as he walked to his closet and took a box with a bow on it and sat back on his bed, opening the lid, starting to show Hikaru all that he missed in Meian's life, telling him all the stories behind each photo. It felt surreal to be with Hikaru. For him to have his old memories back. To really be his lover. He was thanking the gods and whoever that was there for this blessing. 

"I really missed you ..." he said feeling the words getting stuck in his throat. 

After all that he had been through Meian felt rather at peace. There was no pain anywhere in his body, no more fever, but he was still somewhere wondering in his spirit shell trying to get out. It was like he was walking and walking on a never-ending road to nothingness. At least the darkness has vanished, leaving light guide his path, although he could still see glimes of dark smoke fallowing him but not hurting him. Just...fallowing. 

At some point he stopped and turned to that dark smoke, too intrigue of why it was fallowing him. The light ahead of him was blinking, indicating that he had to go on further but at the same time he didn't want to leave that darkness behind. It felt not right. 

He reached a hand towards it and it was like the dark smoke got frightened. "Its okay .... i won't hurt you .... you might hurt me more so .... i think i;m more of disadvantage than you " he chuckled still holding his hand out. The thing was acting like a scared dog but it tried to get closer to Meian's hand.  As soon as he touched the tip of his finger, the smoke swirl around his arm, form like a dark tattoo, making Meian shudder a little and taking a deep breath. It felt complete again. He turned his head to the light as he reached his other hand and the light obeyed and swirl around the free hand and placed another tattoo , only that this one was white. 

"This is so freaking strange" he said looking at his hands and decided to try something that his dad once told him. Concentrate and meditate and as well something that Kyuya thought him through concentration. Control. 

Taking a deep breath he put his both hands together, closing his eyes and concentrate. Soon a flush of energy roamed around him and guided his path to a silver door. He fallowed and when he opened it was dragged in someone's memories. Soon he understood who's. <his parents>

Keiko was looking Hikaru as his hand moved up his cheek touching it slowly. "It is really you now" he whispered. 

Hikaru's gaze followed Keiko as he went to get the albums, and his eyes scanned over each and every photo his lover showed him, engraving them into his mind. At times he smiled, at times he laughed, and at times he cried as Keiko explained each and every one of the photos. All the time he had missed now presented in front of his eyes, and he was just overwhelmed with emotions, guilt, regret, but above all gratitude. "Thank you Keiko... Thank you for raising our son... Thank you for still loving me after all these years..." Hikaru said as tears flowed down his cheeks and he held Keiko in his arms. Even though he had felt the other's warmth countless times already during the last month, now that he had regained the memories of his previous life it felt even more profound. 

Perhaps it was the lingering heat of battle, perhaps it was the instinctual reaction after a near death situation, or perhaps it was the compounded passion and desire that was came with a dozen lifetimes of longing and solitude, in any case Hikaru found himself kissing his lover's cheek, slowly and softly at first, then he claimed Keiko's lips with his own, now his moved with increased passionate and assertiveness. His tongue intended inside Keiko's mouth and danced with the older male's own. Of course Hilarunhas gotten a lot better at kissing given their near constant love making lately, but this was different. He was taking charge like never before, or rather, like how he had done so in previous life times. 

Eventually Hikaru pulled away from the kiss, panting slightly as he looked at his lover and whispered: "I want you Keiko..." he put the album aside and pushed the older man down into the mattress and climbed over him, looking down he pressed their lips against each other once more while he began working in relieving the two of them of their cumbersome clothes.

Keiko was surprised when the other initiate the kiss as he wasn't expecting it. But he closed his eyes kissing him back. It felt different than before. It was like Hikaru got better at this but at the same time it was all so familiar. It was a combination of his old and new lover all in one. He really got his lost lover back. Which made his heart skip a beat. 

When the kiss broke he sigh and looked at the other when he said he wanted him. Keiko didn't said a word but it was clear in his eyes that he wanted him as well. So, when Hikaru pushed him down and climbed on top of him, he just took a deep breath keeping his eyes on the others movements and his hands rested on his waist. 

Feeling that the other was trying to remove their clothes he helped him removing his shirt and the rest, trying to not break the kiss for too long. It was bringing him back to the old days when they were together. All before the disaster happened. It was like he was rushed back in time. 

Meina frown at the strange images that were rolling back and forth, not understanding what they were and why he was seeing them. At first he couldn't see clearly who it was in the pictures but at some point he noticed a familiar face. "Dad" he whispered frowning even more confused. As he concentrated more, taking deep breaths, he started to see the images more clearer , showing him his father but a younger version of him. Maybe in his 20s just like him, along side another guy. A blond one. "That looks like Hikaru ... but it doesn't make sense ... he cannot be ...." he said to himself as the pictures roll further and saw them together, fighting together and be ...lovers. 

He gasped. That wasn't his friend even though they were lookalike. That was ... his other father .... Meian was shocked. Now he could understand his father surprised when he saw his friend for the first time. Meian never saw pictures of his other parent but from the way they were acting towards one another, it was clear. They were together. 

What surprised him even more was the flashbacks that he soon got, with a powerful burst of energy. They were images much older than the ones he saw before. More like ancient. Back when kings and queens ruled. And there they were again. But they were on different sides of the fight. They were like different sides of a coin but perfect combined together. 

And so, Meian saw his parents past. 

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Edited by mik3la

As Hikaru kissed Keiko and with his help removed their clothes, he could feel a strange "pull" or "touch" of sorts on a spiritual level, as if something or someone was peaking into his very soul. It was a strange feeling but not entirely unpleasant, as he could feel no malice. If anything the sensation was almost gentle and... familiar, like a part of himself returning to him but not quite. The feeling was so inoffensive that he soon forgot about it and focused on the delicious banquet of sexiness lying right beneath him. "I gotta say Keiko... You've really aged like fine wine~~" Hikaru said as he ran his fingers along his lover's skin, tracing the curves of his body from his neck, his chest, to his midriff, and down towards his crotch, then his thighs. He then leaned down and began kissing and licking along the same trail he'd just touched earlier, leaving his mark along the way as if laying claim to the man's body. When he reached Keiko's groin he gave his manhood a playful lick but decided to leave it be for the time being while lifting one of Keiko's legs and started kissing the inside of his thigh, then all the way towards his lower leg and then his feet. He then repeated the same process with Keiko's other leg before he raised them up to lift Keiko's hip off the mattress. 

"Your butt looks as cute as ever~" Hikaru said teasingly as he leaned down and buried his face between the man's firm butt cheeks. He extended his tongue out and began licking the man's entrance, almost painstakingly tracing the tip of his tongue against the many folds and crevices of his sphincter before he began trying to poke inside. He took his sweet time eating Keiko's ass since he could tell from how tight the entrance was that Keiko hasn't used his backdoor for anything sexual for a long time, likely since Hikaru's previous death, which made him more determined to give his lover a proper fuck to make up for the lost time. 

"I gotta say Keiko... You've really aged like fine wine~~" 

"Tried to keep in shape for safety reasons" he hummed as he closed his eyes, really enjoying the touch and kisses Hikaru was placing all over his body. He really missed his attention and even after all these years, seemed like his body was still remembering. He groan at each mark the other was placing, opening his eyes and fallow every move he was making. His body was so responsive that he got aroused just by looking at him. He was so erotic in his moves and he was taking his time which Keiko didn't mind. 

"Your butt looks as cute as ever~" 

Keiko gasped at the sensation his tongue gave to his entrance, making his member twitch a few times. It really has been so long since he done it on that part. Yes, he had masturbate and had tried to please himself in that way as well but it hasn't been the same so he stopped doing it. But now. Having him doing that, made his body shiver and the muscles twitch. He forgot how good it felt. He never expected the new Hikaru to be on this side as well, but now that the past and the present had combine and his memories were back, it was surprising how good he was making him feel. 

"Mhmmm....H-Hikaru ....mgh..." he moaned as he grabbed the sheets in his hands, biting his lip to keep it quiet. He almost forgot how good it felt to have attention on that part as well. 

Hikaru continued to eat Keiko out, enjoying the lustful moans he was able to get out of his lover, almost like a musician using his instrument to perform. After a while he pulled away from his lover's rear and a moment to appreciate the sight in front of him, his beautiful lover all naked with his legs wide open, his entrance coated with saliva, convulsing and twitching in anticipation. While he'd found Keiko irresistible before, now with his memories back he really got a newfound appreciation of just how much Keiko has changed during the past two decades, and how much he has stayed the same. "I love you so much Keiko.... let me have you... let me claim you once more.." Hikaru whispered as he positioned his manhood against Keiko's rear, and slowly he began pushing forward, stretching Keiko's sphincter as he went deeper and deeper in an almost excruciatingly slow pace as the older man's rear hasn't seen action for quite a while and Hikaru didn't want to hurt him.

"Grr... god you're so... tight...!" Hkaru groaned while feeling the tight grip Keiko's rear got around his member, but eventually he was able to push in all the way to the hilt and embed himself entirely inside. "Ha... gh... h..a..... god I could almost cum just... just staying like this...!" Hikaru panted while trying to keep the pleasure he was getting under control, while also giving Keiko time to readjust to his size. Reaching a hand towards Keiko's own length he began rubbing and pumping it skillfully to provide Keiko some distraction from the discomfort he must be feeling from his rear. He chuckled and said teasingly: "It almost feels like I'm taking your virginity all over again~" 

"I love you so much Keiko.... let me have you... let me claim you once more.." 

Before he could even let out any word, the other started pushing inside him, spreading him wider and wider. Given the fact that he didn't do it ever since Hikaru pass away it was like his first time all over again. But he was able to control his breathing and knew how to control his body, trying to relax as much as possible. He let out groans of pain mixed with pleasure as his back arched a little, gasping for air from time to time. 

"Grr... god you're so... tight...!" "Ha... gh... h..a..... god I could almost cum just... just staying like this...!" "It almost feels like I'm taking your virginity all over again~" 

"Ng....nh...it...ha...kinda...ah...feels like ....mmh...that ....ha....ngh...." he said taking deep breaths, placing his hands on the others legs, moaning when his member got attention as well, leaking pre-cum. The friction on his member and the others length inside him pulsing like that would had been enough for him to cum right there on the spot. But he didn't want to end this quickly. Not after so many years of being alone. Not now that they were finally back together. 

Turning he eyes to look at Hikaru, he reached his hand to touch his cheek and to pulled him slowly closer pressing their lips together. "I've missed you so much" he whispered between their lips moaning as he deepened the kiss, invading his mouth with his tongue, devouring him. "Take me again love ... i'm all yours " he added as he took a breath before pressing their lips together, waiting for the friction and the slice of pain that would rush through him but he knew that soon there would be only pleasure given by his beloved one. His one and only. 

Meian was stunned by the images and the story that they were telling. He soon recognized one figure beside his parents. Which was already strange enough to have his father being the same age as him at the moment. But this figure was the one attacking them in that demons realm. He was the same but back then, he was human. Human like them. Seeing the final battle he was shocked to see his father die like that and the other guy explode into million of pieces. Could it be that he got linked with demonic power and thats how he became like he was today? 

From what Meian was seeing he could now understand his fathers obsession of protection over him. He didn't want to lose him like he did his partner. His father was crushed by that. He could understand now. But there had to be some explanation of why he was seeing all this. There had to be connection to him beside this. 

In all those memories the light was blooming. The light was the source of life and power. But in the end, even if the power succeeded, it faded. Not entirely. But it did. Then he remembered something that Kyuya said. Kyuya. His  own darkness. He said that he was his ultimate weapon. But he wasn't able to do much when time needed. He was weak. So how could he be a weapon powerful enough to do anything. 

Then again the light and darkness surrounded him, making like a vortex with him in the middle. It was like it was trying to explain to him. He reached out his hand and finally understood. All this time, his parents had tried to fight with light. Yes, it was powerful but it wasn't enough to keep the balance. It needed more. But they had thought that darkness was bad. What if darkness wasn't bad but an amplifier for light. A helping hand. And he was that. He had both sides in him. Kyuya was right, but Meian was too weak to sustain the power himself. He couldn't control it. 

Meian's heart started beating really fast, making hard to breath. Kyuya wants to use me as a weapon ... thats it ... my parents kept me safe .... Kyuya  kept me safe but for his own interest. But i was okay with that. Why am i not now? He thought as he glanced once again at the story of his parents. Maybe because i wanted to believe that something like that could be happening in my case as well ... but my story is different....., he thought and smiled sadly. He fell in love with a demon that was using him. Yes , he was okay with it from the beginning, back when there were all these secrets. But now. He wanted more. And he was sure that Kyuya wasn't going to give him. 

"I'm sorry Keiko... I'm sorry..." Hikaru said as he pulled away from the kiss: "I'll never leave you alone again.... never... I swear..." Tears overflowed from Hikaru's eyes as he was filled with joy, happiness, guilt, and regret. He doubt he could have made a different choice back then which would result in both of them surviving that fight, but there was no excuse in the torment he'd caused Keiko all these years due to his actions. Slowly he began to pull his manhood out of Keiko's rear, dragging it along the soft membranes of his intestines until only the very tip remained inside, only to slowly push it back to the hilt. He repeated this movement again and again, each time speeding up just a little bit to give Keiko time to get used to it. Eventually, it got to a rather feverish pace as their bodies clapped against each other endlessly. "Ha. hn... Keiko.. ha... .Keiko~~!" Hikaru moaned while he kept working his hip thrusting his manhood deep inside his lover's rear again and again, all the while his eyes were fixated on his lover's face, contorted with lust and pleasure, moaning, crying, panting, calling his name in such a sweet voice, filled with love and longing, sadness for having missed him for so long, and joy for finally being back together.

As time went on Hikaru could feel the pleasure building up towards climax. Mustering all the strength he had he went for the last burst of hard thrusts until finally he arched his head back and let out a loud, almost bestial roar. His body spasmed in ecstasy while his manhood throbbed and twitched, releasing strings of thick slimy cum deep inside his lover's body. He panted heavily as the ecstatic pleasure lingered inside his body, and as the peak of pleasure passed he pressed a loving kiss on Keiko's lips once again and asked: "Wanna go for another round?"

---------------

"Hmm... so that's what's going on with those two...." 

Suddenly a familiar sound echoed in the inner space of Meian's mind, and seemingly out of nowhere Kyuya appeared right beside Meian as they floated in a maelstrom of light and darkness. He looked at Meian with his usual playful smile and said: "Sorry for the intrusion kid, I wanted to check up and see how you're doing." He turned towards the images floating in front of them of Keiko and Hikaru's past and said: "So your parents are the cause of the power vacuum around here, not that I'm complaining. Judging by what I saw in that memory, that big demon was probably close to breaking out of its seal, and if your parents didn't destroy it back then... god knows what havoc it would have caused... Still, the fact that they found each other even after reincarnation is... fascinating. "

Kyuya looked back at Meian and said: "You're envious of them, aren't you? I mean, who wouldn't? Love eternal, unbreakable even by death, whereas the bastard you've fell in love with only wanted to use you. Poor little thing~~" He chuckled teasingly as he floated close to the young man, putting his hand just above the man's pelvis where his mark was and said: "Sorry but this is what you get, and all you'll ever have. My mark... it makes you my thrall, my tool, my pet, my toy, my weapon, to do as I pleases, to be nurtured and trained, and to lead to to my destiny! There is no escape Meian, not even death will let you escape my grasp, for my mark has dug into your very soul..." He grabbed Meian by the chin and looked straight into Meian's eyes and said: "You're mine Meian... mine forever..."

The next moment Kyuya claimed Meian's lips, though given the fact that they were in Meian's inner spiritual realm it obviously wasn't a physical kiss, but in many ways it was much deeper and more intimate. Immediately a surge of energy began flowing from Kyuya towards Meian, helping him recover his spiritual strength much faster than he would have naturally on his own. The demon's darkness amplified Meian's light, and his light also amplified the young man's darkness. After a while Kyuya pulled away and said: "Now it's about time you stop dreaming and really get some rest. Cause tomorrow we'll have to talk to your parents together. I imagine it's gonna be an exhausting conversation to have."  

Keiko took a deep sharp breath when Hikaru moved his hips and filled him again with his member. The memories of old times when nothing had happened popped up in his head, making him feel like nothing had changed. Like there hasn't been that many years since they've been together. The image of the other was helping him in that. Seeing a younger version of Hikaru was making him feel still in the past when they were young, alive and together. But that was not the reality they were in. They were not that young anymore. Not himself at least. But they were alive and together again. 

Arching his back with each thrust, making his body mold under the others touch was all he could do in those moments. Those passionate moments that he had forgotten but they had lingered so long. Those touches, those lips, every inch of his body had craved for this attention again he had it. His lover was back, and that all was making this a dream come true. 

The room was filled with both their whimpers and groans until they gasp in unison as the beautiful tickling of the orgasm made them moan, letting them breathless but wanting more. 

Wanna go for another round?"

Panting, Keiko looked at his lover and chuckle, laughing at his request. "I'll never get tired of you love" he said pulling him in another kiss, devouring his lips. He was more than happy to make up for the time they lost. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hmm... so that's what's going on with those two...." 

The voice caught him by surprise, making him stumble when he turned and saw Kyuya standing a few steps away from him. Joy spread through his being for a second but then vanished as he remembered what he thought about everything. 

"Sorry for the intrusion kid, I wanted to check up and see how you're doing." 

Frowning, Meian looked at the other not convinced anymore. He hated himself for being so naïve from the very start and thinking that he might change and that maybe he wasn't actually just a tool. He really hopped that what he felt was real and not an illusion and that the other was feeling something for him as well. 

"So your parents are the cause of the power vacuum around here, not that I'm complaining. Judging by what I saw in that memory, that big demon was probably close to breaking out of its seal, and if your parents didn't destroy it back then... god knows what havoc it would have caused... Still, the fact that they found each other even after reincarnation is... fascinating. "

Looking back at his parents images, he almost had tears in his eyes thinking about them and what they gone through all along. He felt awful for how he treated his father and he was going to apologize once he was going to wake up. But there was something else inside him as he looked at his parents past images. 

"You're envious of them, aren't you? I mean, who wouldn't? Love eternal, unbreakable even by death, whereas the bastard you've fell in love with only wanted to use you. Poor little thing~~"

That was it. But the fact that the other said it out loud and in that mocking tone, was making him have a bitter sweat in his mouth. He really had been fooled in thinking that this demon was ever going to feel something for him other than the usage of a tool. He had been blinded by the affection he had felt for him and still did, which he was starting to curse. 

When Kyuya got closer he took a step back, startled by the sudden movement. 

"Sorry but this is what you get, and all you'll ever have. My mark... it makes you my thrall, my tool, my pet, my toy, my weapon, to do as I pleases, to be nurtured and trained, and to lead to to my destiny! There is no escape Meian, not even death will let you escape my grasp, for my mark has dug into your very soul..."You're mine Meian... mine forever..."

Meian was getting pissed with every word the other was saying. He hated that he was right but he still had the power to block him. The kiss that came and that was once the sweetest he thought was now leaving him a bitter taste in his mouth. The energy transfer that was happening made him groan in the kiss as the feeling was like millions of butterflies were floating in his body, amplifying his energy. 

"Now it's about time you stop dreaming and really get some rest. Cause tomorrow we'll have to talk to your parents together. I imagine it's gonna be an exhausting conversation to have."  

With dark and cold eyes he looked at Kyuya. The man he had fallen like a fool and thought that they could be together and that he could change, but it was all an illusion he had created for himself. He was starting to hate him. And that feeling was growing stronger by the minute. 

"Fuck off" he spit out with so much rage that immediately his spiritual realm responded and has created an invisible shield that made Kyuya flow in the darkness of his realm, making him disappear. Like, pushing him out of his mind and block their linked connection. He wasn't going to let anyone use him. He was once stupid enough that what he was doing was for the greater good and thrusting someone who he thought was good despite everything he was seeing or hearing. But that stopped there. No more. He wasn't going to allow anyone to play him like that. And if that meant to break his own heart and keeping Kyuya away from him, then so be it. 

With a deep sigh and flow of enegery, Meian's physical body woken up. his eyes opened slowly, adjusting to the dip light in the room. Looking around he was thankful that he was alone in his room. He really didn't want any company in that moment. His head was still hurting, feeling like a pulsing vibration but it was bearable. Thinking about what was going to happen that day as he saw the sun rising, he sigh heavily. He managed to block Kyuya from his mind and their link, but he wasn't able to block him from coming in his home. But he was going to keep his distance. After all that happened with that demon, he really didn't want anyone to touch him. He felt disgusted by it. A simple thought of someone touching him, even Kyuya, was making him remember how he felt when that thing touched him. 

Shivered ran down his spin as he was remembering those moments, making him lift his knees to his chest and hold them in his arms as he started to cry. He was broken. More than he could count and wasn't sure he was going to be able to put himself together. He felt lost. 

Having been pushed out of Meian's inner world, Kyuya woke up at one of his hideouts and let out a deep sigh, partially out of relief, knowing that the young man had closed his heart from him. Given how deep his mark had entrenched itself inside Meian he could barge back in if he wanted to, but there was no need. The young man needed time to rest and recover from the terrible ordeal he'd just been through, both physically and mentally. He'd done his part to make sure that Meian would regain his strength as soon as possible and that was enough. He didn't need Meian to fall in love with him. He didn't even really need the young man to like him. Besides, love would only complicate things. It's better for him to break the young man's heart now rather than let him sink too deep and end up not liking what he finds in the abyss. 

Closing his eyes once again, Kyuya began meditating and recovering his own strength. He'd spent much energy fighting in Rikiya's realm and gave much of his available power to Meian. He'd need all the strength and resolve to deal with Meian's parents, who turned out to be even more of a threat than he'd initially anticipated. 

---------------------

After several more rounds of passionate love making, Hikaru fell asleep while holding Keiko lovingly in his arms. In the middle of the night Hikaru woke up with a shiver, their sweaty bodies having cooled off from their earlier passion now felt cold exposed to the cool night air. He quickly grabbed the blankets and tucked Keiko in before he quietly slipped off the bed. He put on his underwear and grabbed a random shirt which turned out to be Keiko's and put that on as well. He then made his way out of their room and went to the washroom to freshen up a bit. On his way back to their bedroom he suddenly heard something coming from Meian's room. Worried about his friend/son he reached for the doorknob and asked quietly: "Meian, are you awake?"

Hikaru opened the door and soon found his friend sitting on his bed sobbing. It broke his heart to see Meian hurting so much, but he knew it was something the young man just have to overcome. Letting out a heavy sigh he sat on the bed next to his friend and said: " I felt your presence at the edge of my being. I guess when I transfered my light to you we formed a temporary bridge of sorts, and when I remembered everything, my memories also flooded your way. So you've seen it right? My past lives... What I've... been through. I won't lie to you and say that everything is going to be okay. It's not. No matter how hard you try to forget, sometimes... these things will just.. catch up with you. You'll just have to... live with it. I refused to let it destroy my life and I know you have the strength to do the same. After all... you are Keiko's son.... and he's the strongest person I know."  

When the door open and he heard his friend/dad voice he tried to hide his face, wiping up the tears that ran down his cheeks. He was still sobbing when the other sat on the edge of the bed next to him listening to what he said. So that was how i managed to see all that ... that explains it , he thought still hiding his face. It wasn't that he was afraid or anything, he just felt hurt. His heart was hurting, his soul was hurting, even his body was hurting. Everything was hurting and he wasn't sure he could take it. But one thing did make Meian turn his head to the other and look at him. The fact that his father has been strong and so was he. Even if he didn't believe it, it did made him feel a little better. 

He didn't know how to act towards the other now. It wasn't just his friend anymore. It was the reincarnation of his father. He was happy and confused at the same time but having the chance to actually understand everything and knowing that his friend is actually a version of his father, was making him confused with his feelings. So, without any other word he just leaned in and hugged Hikarus waist, placing his head in his lap, continuing crying. He never cried in front of his father, but in that moment, he felt that the other would understand him and would let him calm down. 

Not sure how long he stayed there and cried in his fathers lap, but eventually, tiredness took over and he feel asleep. He kind of felt comfortable and at peace in the others embrace, light calming him. It was different. Falling back asleep, this time was without dreams. Just complete emptiness and numbness in the land of dreams. It was morning after all and he felt exhausted. 

Soon Keiko wake up from his quick snooze, reaching his hand in the search of the other. When he couldn't feel him he opened his eyes, sitting up, groaning in the process as his back was hurting a little,  and looked around the room but there was no sign of Hikaru. Looking down at the cover on his body and the soreness, that sure felt real so he didn't dream it. So, he slowly got out of bed, taking a robe and heading out of the room checking for the other. He then saw the door to Meians open and when he reached the doorway he saw Hikaru holding a sleepy Meian in his lap. 

Sighing in relief he smiled gently at the view of them two. He just hopped that the circumstances would had been better. "I'll make some coffee .... we have a long day ahead " he whispered to the other nodding his head minding Meian and what they will discus with the other demon, which he didn't liked that he had somewhat control over Meian, but he had to thank him in someway for fighting together with him with Rikiya. That had grand him the chance to speak with them. 

Keiko turned and head in the kitchen, feeling still a little sleepy but the scent of fresh coffee was slowly putting his muscles and brains to function. 

Hikaru caressed Meian's hair gently as the young man cried on his lap. He understood the turmoil his dear friend/son as he had experienced similar torments in his past lives. He wished he could do more to help but alas, there wasn't much he could do other than providing company and just being there. Even when Hikaru was at his lowest, he had Keiko by his side for him. Hikaru couldn't help but wonder if that demon Meian had fallen for could become the support Meian needed to get over his trauma, just like how Keiko helped him get over his own, but obviously, that demon was a far cry from his dear Keiko. He could tell the demon cared about Meian, but to what extent and to what end he had no idea. As Meian cried and eventually fell asleep Hikaru also began to doze off a bit, and soon he joined his friend's slumber as well. 

Hikaru woke up hours sometimes later when he heard Keiko coming into the room. "Good morning." He whispered with a smile as he looked over towards his lover. He waited for a bit longer before he began caressing Meian's hair gently and said: "Wake up sunshine. It's time for breakfast."

----------

A few hours latter Kyuya arrived in front of the Sayuri household, now disguised as a normal human he walked up to the porch and pressed the doorbell. To be honest, he didn't like the idea of stepping into a house with three powerful light users who were all pissed at him to various degrees, but given his influence over Meian he'd essentially had the young man as a hostage so at least he shouldn't be in immediate danger. That being said, knowing the fact that he was going to be face to face with the men who destroyed that monster two decades ago still made him nervous. Soon the door opened, and he was greeted by the piercing stare of Hikaru staring at him coldly. "So you came." Hikaru said plainly.

"Hello, Mr. Hoshino. Or should I address you as Mr. Mitsurugi?" The demon asked while maintaining the facade of calm. He then passed a basket of fruits to the young man and said: "I figured I shouldn't come empty-handed. Or is this too presumptuous? "

"You've got some balls I'll give you that." Hikaru said as he took the basket and stepped to the side to allow Kyuya passage. As the demon walked through the door Hikaru said: "If you try anything funny I'll vaporize you on the spot. Have I made myself clear?"

"Crystal." Kyuya replied as he walked passed Hikaru who shut the door beihind them. 

Meian grunted not wanting to wake up. He was still feeling tired and his head hurt a little from the breakdown he had last night. His eyes where a bit puffy from all the cry he did in his dads lap. So he didn't want to get out of his room. Especially when he knew Kyuya was about to come to his house. he really didn't want to face him in that moment. He hated him, and loved him. And hated himself for that. For being so stupid. 

He was thankful that his father/friend left him alone in his room as he went down in the kitchen. He was left with his thoughts and how to handle everything but all he wanted was to sink in bed and never get out. He soon heard the doorbell and felt chills run his spine and his skin turned into goosebumps as he felt the others presence. No ... i don't want it ... i don't want it anymore .... i hate him ... i don't want to see him, he thought shutting his eyes and pressing his head down in the pillow, wanting to hide. 

Keiko was still in the kitchen finishing his coffee and breakfast when he heard the door bell and soon felt the presence of the demon. He tense up a little and kept his eyes on the other as he entered the room. 

"See you found the house quickly" he said in a tempered voice drinking his coffee. "if your hungry dig in .... is not like we starve our guests" he added taking a sit at the table in front of the demon. 

Hikaru followed the demon in as they made their way to the living room. Keiko was courteous enough to greet Kyuya and even offered something for him to eat and to this, the demon simply chuckled and said: "Thank you but I'm not hungry. The pain and misery around this place is nutritious enough, not to mention the power I'm getting from your son." 

Hikaru frowned at the demon's comment and he could feel his light surging inside out of righteous fury, but for the moment he suppressed his rage as he sat down beside Kyuya and gestured for the demon the sit down across the table. He then asked: "I assume it's pointless to ask you to lift the spell you've put on Meian?"

"Yes, I'm afraid." Kyuya said with a smile: "My mark has embedded so deep into his soul that removing it forcefully will cause irreparable damage. But don't worry, once I've absorbed enough light from him and achieved my goal, I shall release him from enthrallment, but before that, he's mine. Body and soul."

"And when would that be?" Hikaru asked while trying his best to keep calm.

"Who knows? Months, years, decades, centuries?" Kyuya shrugged.

Hikaru observed the demon in front of him carefully, not just with his physical eyes but through his spiritual senses as well, and through the layers of twisted grudges, malice, darkness, and pain mixed with hopes, dreams, desire, and pleasure, he was able to see a glimpse of something peculiar, something flickering and unrecognizable due to how faint it was. Before he could get a better look however the demon shrouded that part of himself with darkness and said: "How rude of you to peak inside me." 

"Not as rude as you making our boy your thrall and toying with his heart!" Hikaru exclaimed: "It's clear that besides what that bastard did to him yesterday, you've also hurt him somehow. He's upset and doesn't want to see you." Hikaru asked: "So tell me, what do you plan to do about it?"

"Nothing," Kyuya replied with a shrug. 

"Nothing?!" Hikaru roared while slamming the table: "You''ve hurt his feelings, and now at the moment he needed you most you're just gonna leave him be?" Hikaru stared at the demon furiously for a moment before he closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He then said: "It's in your interest to make Meian like you and thus a willing accomplice, and yet you seemed determined to make him hate you for some reason. Why?"

"That is not your concern, Mr. Hoshino. It's between him and I. Just know that I have no intention of hurting him. After all, he can't be a source of light for me if he's dead or in a deep depressing spiral." Kyuya continued: "Nor do I intend to deceive him and hurt him more in the long run by giving him false hopes regarding my intentions. I've made my intentions clear to him from the beginning, I want him as a tool, as a toy, and in exchange I grant him power and pleasure. I'ts not my fault that he wants a lover, but I can't be what he wants me to be."

Even if he was generous with the demon he still didn't like him. He hated himself for not keeping his boy away from such leaches but now that the other had a grip on him , he couldn't do much about it. Although , after what happened yesterday, he got a feeling that Meian wasn't going to be as naïve as before and will try to fight himself out of it. After all, he was half of him and his father and he knew how they work in such situations. He just hopped Meian wouldn't do anything extreme , blinded by the hurt and disappointed by the others intentions and hurt himself because he wouldn't forgive the other. He would kill the demon instantly. But he feared that his boy will be impulsive and will eventually do something. 

As the demon spoke and Hikaru doing all the talking he could see and sense his lover's anger burn through him. He was in the same situation eying the demon, not liking one bit his answers about his boy. How could he speak and act like this in his house. Was he not afraid for his life? Afraid that they might snap and kill him right there on the spot? No. There is a catch, and he knows we cannot hurt him, he thought narrowing his eyes at the demon. 

"That is not your concern, Mr. Hoshino. It's between him and I. Just know that I have no intention of hurting him. After all, he can't be a source of light for me if he's dead or in a deep depressing spiral.""Nor do I intend to deceive him and hurt him more in the long run by giving him false hopes regarding my intentions. He wants a lover, but I can't be what he wants me to be."

"You cannot be harmed to death. Either Meian will suffer" he said more to himself as he looked at the demon. It was a two way bond. As he remembered from yesterday as his boy was unconscious the guy was starting to struggle, his powers fading. He needs Meian alive. But if they were to harm the demon, then his boy was going to get harm. 

"What if Meian wants to break the bond. Given the fact that he is one of the parties that accepted the bond" he asked in the same calm calculated voice, even if his blood was starting to boil. Eitherway around, there was no escapping the bond and they will have to accept the stupid fate his son accepted till it was done. But how long would that be? As he said. A week? A month? A year? Decades? He couldn't bare to see his son suffering that long for a demon who didn't feel anything for him. A demon that toyed with his innocent heart. 

Come one Meian. You can go downstairs and ignore him. Seal everything you feel. Its in vain. That damn demon used us. Charmed us. And we were stupid enough to fall for that. Its my fault for being so stupid from the very beginning but we cannot change that. Not for the moment. 

Meian took a deep breath cursing everything as he got on the edge of the bed. Sighing he head to the bathroom to wash his face and brush his hair. He got change into a pair of shorts and t-shirt and headed downstairs. As he entered the kitchen he looked at his parents and Kyuya, feeling a strange vibe, but he soon ignored it as he went and poured himself a coffee. His head was still hurting but it was a bearable pain. He kept his back to the others, not wanting to look at him. He hated him. Hated himself. Hated this whole bond thing. But he wasn't going to be a toy for the other. No. If Kyuya wanted business then business it was and nothing more. Even if it would break his heart eachtime they would be together. Even if his body could break and fall. He will try with all his power to keep it business. 

He turned leaning into the counter as he sip from the cup. "I see you already started chating .... " he said in plain voice looking at his parents and avoiding the other. 

Edited by mik3la

Hikaru wasn't happy about the demon's terms, but there was also little he could do about the situation. When he kissed Meian to transfer his light to him he was able to enter the young man's inner world and get a glimpse of his spirit, and even there he could see the demon's mark. It wasn't quite like anything he'd ever seen before and thus wasn't sure if he could remove the mark without harming Meian. At the same time, Kyuya despite his calm demeanor was nervous as hell, he could almost feel himself being seared by the light coming from the two men in front of him. While he was pretty confident that they wouldn't dare attack him outright in fear of harming Meian in the process, he couldn't be 100% sure whether or not they'd take that risk. Just as Kyuya was about to answer Kieko's question everyone's attention was drawn to Meian as he came down the stairs.

"Meian are you alright?" Hikaru asked worriedly, 

"Ah, Meian. We were just talking about you. Your father asked what would happen if you want to remove my mark and sever our connection." Kyuya said with his usual smile: "The answer is simple, nothing. I hold all the cards in this situation and whether you like it or not, you're my thrall." He paused for a moment and said: "But if you really, really want this to end, then all you have to to is to answer a simple question. What am I?"

Kyuya chuckled joyfully and continued: "Obviously I'm a demon, but I'm no ordinary demon. That much should be clear to you all given the fact that I am able to wield light without it hurting me. So what exactly am I? Where did I come from? If you find the answers to these questions then I'll no longer have power over you. Plain and simple."

"And how is Meian supposed to find the answers?" Hikaru asked 

"That's for him to find out." Kyuya said while turning his gaze towards the young man. He really didn't have to tell Meian anything regarding how to end their pact, but for some reason he did. Perhaps deep down he wished for Meian to find out, but at the same time he really hoped he wouldn't. He then said: "Honestly I think our arrangement is a pretty fair one. We both get to grow strong and enjoy ourselves in the process, and given the state of the world we're in right now. . You think that brat from yesterday was bad? You have no idea what kind of monsters are fighting and killing each other in the dark these days, and it's only a matter of time before some of them take notice of this happy family of powerful light users of yours. You'd need all the power you can get and fast." 

Meian looked at his friend/father, fuck this is complicated, and just smiled, returning to his coffee in the mug. He didn't want to worry the others so much about his well being. Not that he felt that good. He really just wanted to dissapear. To lock himself in the room and dissapear back to his safe place. But now wasn't the time for time. No. He had to get better with his powers and even if he was heartbroken because of the other, he knew that the one person to help him learn how to control his powers better was Kyuya. And also, now, his long lost father. Sighing, he closed his eyes for a moment when Kyuya spoke before opening his eyes again and piercing him with them. 

Narrowing his eyes at what the other said he started to think about it. He had to put a stop at their bond so that he can move one and forget him. But not for now. They both needed the help of the other so it wasn't convenient to run away from the situation. It wouldn't do him no good with the stupid bond that he agreed on when he was too intoxicated. 

"Good to know .... I'll keep that in mind, thanks" he said coldly as he looked at his father engaging in the conversation with the demon again. He looked back at his other dad that was silently looking at Kyuya as he spoke. He didn't know what was going through his head, though he wish he could. It would have been helpful to know this things before hand and not when he was so deep in this shit. But now was not the time to throw guilt. 

You think that brat from yesterday was bad? You have no idea what kind of monsters are fighting and killing each other in the dark these days, and it's only a matter of time before some of them take notice of this happy family of powerful light users of yours. You'd need all the power you can get and fast." 

"I think we know pretty damn well what monsters are out there and what sacrifices are needed in the process thanks" finally Keiko spoke in a growl. His eyes narrowed , bitterness felt in his words. Meian looked at his father amazed of his sudden outburst but also at his control of his emotions. But he could understand him now. Really do. After he saw the flashes of their past life he understood the grief and fear of losing his beloved ones. 

"Alright, stop it .... " Meian spoke sighing trying to detention the moment. "It will not help if we fight now " he left the mug on the counter, brushing a hand through his hair sighing. He felt exhausted again. "We all understood that in this case we need to work together even if we like it or not .... From what i saw and understood these guys will not vanish only by the light. Apparently the combination between the light and dark is more powerful than both of them" he started as he looked at all 3 of them, getting their attention. 

"We need to focus on that .... We can train to control both of them and the darkness and you can help me learn controlling the light. That way I can work with the both" he said looking at Kyuya and his father/friend.

"Don't push yourself Meian" started Keiko but Meian stopped him with his hand lifted in the air. 

"We don't have time to spare. I know you mean well dad, but we are under the clock. We don't know what will happen and who will get involved in the process beside us. I don't want the world to suffer. This is my world and i'll sure fucking do whatever it takes to keep it safe" he said angry as he frown at Keiko. 

Keiko bite his tongue , taking a deep breath and sighing. He sure did was more like Hikaru in this mater. Stubborn as hell.  He looked at Hikaru for a few seconds and then back at his son. 

"Fine ... whatever you need to know son just .... please be cautious and careful" he said gently, fatherly. 

Meian smiled at his father, happy that he was okay with him and his decisions this time. 

"Okay .... now .... If you'll excuse me, i don't feel that well and i'll head back in my room" he looked at his parents, ignoring Kyuya as he walked pass him out of the kitchen , taking a deep breath as he felt his chest hurt walking up the stairs to his room and closing the door after him. Fuck it is hard. 

Kyuya let out a small sigh and smiled as Meian walked passed him. Before the young man could get far he said: "Rest well, we'll resume our training tomorrow." He turned his gaze back towards Meian's parents and asked: "Now that we're clear when it comes to my pact with Meian. Is there anything else you'd like to know?"

Hikaru thought for a moment and asked: "You mentioned other monsters fighting in the shadows, what information do you have on them?"

Kyuya crossed his arms as his gaze floated upwards: "It's really a total cluster fuck of powerful demons and their followers as well as evil sorcerers and cults, the church, the shrines, and even the government. Even we aren't exactly sure just how many factions are there as new ones are constantly popping up as old ones were destroyed. Some of the more notable ones include the Bug Queen and her swarm, the Cult of the Eye, the Night Court, and so on. And on the human side, there's of course the church, the shrines, and the government agencies. Honestly, I'm starting to think that the land is cursed."

"Perhaps it is." Hikaru sighed and asked: "I'm going to check up on Meian. What are you going to do?"

"Well if it's all the same for you, I'd like to take my leave." The demon said: "The battle last night had taken a toll on all of us. I suspect you two aren't at your best either?" 

Again Keiko was silent watching his kid talk and leave the room and then the other two. He had to admit that he was amazed by himself of how calm he was about all of this. But he started to be more calm and listen years ago when he was left with a baby. Observing everything and trying to figure out things. He didn't liked the pact and suggestion the other had about that bond, but he was rather happy that he gave a hint on how to stop it. He could tell that Meian was upset by the demon's presents and was hurt but he couldn't do much for him either and that was upsetting him. 

"What i don't understand is why now .... Why after all these years .... after all this time that there hasn't been any rupture between the realms now all of a sudden they are learking outside and harming people again. This just doesn't make sense" he finally said taking a deep breath. But he knew he wouldn't get much info about the mater. He had a theory though. It could be because of his son's power combination, or even the reincarnation of his lover maybe. Or maybe because there has been no light activity ever since back then that they thought this was their change to take over. Just like before but with much more power now. And they were outnumbered and outdated. They lost their grip on how to fight or use the powers on their full potent. And now they were targeting his son. 

"I think we can call it a day .... For now we need rest" he said sighing eventually standing up tugging his hands in his pockets looking rather tired of the whole conversation. It was like it had sucked his energy out of his body. 

"You go check on Meian while I walk him out" he said to Hikaru gesturing with his head towards the stairs as he walked to the hall and to the front door. Keeping it open. Once  Hikaru was out up the stairs and the demon reached the door he spoke again. "Try to not get my son killed or i swear i will not rest until i have your head cut in my hand and return to the downside. I've been there , i've killed and was resurected by the light. But help me all mighty saints if i am not willing to go that path if something happens to Meian" he said in a low growled voice as he pierced the demon with his gaze.

Meian was back on his bed, hugging the pillow and looking out the window at the tree near the house. His mind was a rollercoaster which e really wished to shut it out. There were so many thoughts running through his head that it was giving him a head ecke. But what was set was set. He was decided to lock his heart to protect himself. To shut his feelings and to just work this around. They didn't had time for this type of drama. Life apparently was too heckting and the world depended on them. Fuck i have school tomorrow, he groaned when that thought flush through his head. How could one concentrate on school as well and fighting the world?