<3 Promises beyond Time <<hal7283 & mik3la>>

Guest mik3la

Keiko smirked at the sweet pleading voice the other was making. How could he resist to that. He just couldn't. Lucky the tub wasn't that full and they could move in it without splashing everything out. 

"Then hop on this ride love and take your pleasure" he whispered back grabbing his lovers ass lifting him on top of him, his erection hitting his cheeks behind. Spreading his lovers buttocks he reach his rear which was throbbing with anticipation and placed his cock right at the entrance pushing him all the way down, taking him all in. Groaning at the feeling he spread his lips to breath then leaned to him and caught his lips in a passionate kiss, letting their tongues mingle together. 

Hikaru moaned slightly when Keiko grabbed his ass and began lifting his body up. "Looks like this is gonna be a fun ride~" he said joyfully as he felt his lover's cock pressing against his aphincter and as he brought his body weight down he but his lower lips and groaned feeling himself being stretched open. Given the fact that they didn't  other to lube him up first the insertion was a bit hard and painful, but for some reason that discomfort only turned Hikaru on even more. By the time he was brought down on Keiko's length fully he was wanting and training heavily from the mixture if pains and pleasure. As their lips and tongue joined together for another lewd lustful dance Hikaru bmianwd into the kiss while his hip seemed to have grown a kind of this own and began wiggling back and forth making Keiko's length rug inside his intestine. 

"Just don't spill water out or we will have to clean it after" he said wrapping his arms around the others waist, groaning as he leaned closer to kiss his lovers neck and shoulder. He tried to move his hips as well, as slow as possible, not wanting to make a pool in their bathroom on the floor. 

The slow rhythm was making him feel the others even better, and it was possible to reach his sweet spot in no time. He lifted his hand up in the others hair, grabbing it in between his fingers and pulled him slowly. He licked his trace back up to his lips, claiming his mouth. 

"I love you" he whispered between their lips while moving his hips under the other on the same rhythm. "f-Fuck .... this is more hard to control...ngh..." he groan, moving his both hands down his lovers back till he reached his ass and grip him hard, moaning and groaning. 

"Ha... Nn.han..Haa ...  Haaa... Unn... Aah~~" Hikaru moaned lustfully as he felt the slow grind Keiko was doing with his hip and in terms caused his rock hard member rubbed against his insides st as slow pace. While he enjoy being absolutely ravaged by his lover, this kind of slow burn was fun in its own right. When Keiko grabbed his head and pulled him in for a kiss he quickly melted into his lover's embrace and welcomed everything Keiko was doing to him gladly. 

"Keiko...Ha... Keiko~" Hikaru moaned lovingly as his guardian grabbed his butt. He moaned and whined as pleasure continued to build up inside his body, but the slow grind was really driving him crazy. Eventually he pulled away from Keiko and stood up and turned around. With one hand on the wall for support he looked back at Keiko while using his free hand to spread his butt cheeks so Keiko could get a better look at his eager anus and pleaded: "Please Keiko... I can't take the slow grind anymore... Fuck me harder...",

Keiko smirked at how the other was reacting and he liked the way his lover was getting so desperate because of the slow pace he was giving. When he got up and plead for him to fuck him harder it was like something in his chest twisted and he felt like going crazy with it. Something that he never felt before. He wanted to ravage the other like hell was lose and fuck him hard till he couldn't walk. 

Getting up and standing behind the other, it was like he was on a trance. His hands moved on his ass grabbing him firmly and slapping it hard, which made him groan in pleasure and anticipation. 

"How can i resist when you ask me so seductivly" he groan taking his hard on and pushed it with one swing all the way in, groaning loud. "Ngh.... " he bend over kissing his shoulder and kissed his ear as he whispered. "I'm gonna fuck you hard baby so hold on"  he smirked slapping his ass hard again before holding his hands on his lovers waist starting to pull back and forth in a faster rhythm, slamming his body against his buttocks as hard as he wanted him. 

"Is this how you like it baby ngh.... " he groan pounding in and out of the other like never before. "Just like that ... ngh.... just there ...ngh...ha...." he moaned and groaned as he felt his insides twich around his cock as he was pushing deeper and deeper hitting his sweet spot. "You like it rough babe hugh?" he reached his hand to the others hair pulling him backwards keeping the pounding of his hips on going. 

Hikaru moaned when Keiko grabbed his ass cheek firmly and let out a surprised yelp when he felt the slap. Looking back at his lover he was about to protest but the moment Keiko thrust his cock back into his ass with one swift push he quickly melted into a total mess. "Aaaah!  Ann.  K...Keiko~~~!" He cried out lustfully as Keiko began to ravage inside him passionately. Their moans and the sound of their bodies slamming against each other echoed in the bathroom endlessly. When Keiko pulled his head back by his hair he cried out: "Yes Keiko I like it rough.. ha..Aaaah! Fuck me.. Fuck me harder~~ Fill me up with your cum~~~!" 

As the passionate fucking continued Hikaru soon found himself being pushed towards the edge. Knowing that climax was just around the corner he reached back and pressed their lips together while his body trembled in ecstasy. His cock throbbed and twitched as it spilled out his seeds into the bathroom wall and as the waves of pleasure wreak havoc inside Hikaru's body all he could do was to try not to fall over and moan helplessly from the pleasure. 

It didn't last long till Keiko felt the other tighten up and arched his back to reach him. He kissed him back groaning as he couldn't hold it much longer and he soon let out a loud groan as he shot his cum inside the other, holding him by the waist as his body was shattering with the after effect of the orgasm. 

Breathing hard he leaned his forehead on the others shoulder feeling his legs trembling. "Jesus Hikaru" he gasped still holding onto him as his cock was still throbbing inside the other. He then moved away slowly taking the sponge and cleaning the area, placing a soft kiss on his buttock that he slapped before. 

"Lets get into bed love" he said kissing his skin one more time, then helping him get out of the tub and dry off, turning in their room and their bed. 

Hikaru panted heavily as he enjoyed the afterglow of his climax. In truth he really enjoyed it when Keiko gets rough when fuckung hum, even the spanking in his butt felt pleasurable. He had never thought that he had any masochistic tendencies before meeting, or reuniting, with Keiko in this lifetime, but then again, it would probably take some sort of masochism to be able to endure so many lifetime of dying young until finally finding Keiko again. He chuckled slightly when Keiko placed a kiss on his buttcheek and he said: "You know... I sometimes worry just how much of a pervert I am turning into because of you... " He moaned slightly as Keiko used the sponge to clean his body and he said: "But since you're gonna love me no matter what I suppose it's all fine in the end."

After they cleaned up the two moved to the bedroom and laid down beside each other. Hikaru snuggled into Keiko's arms and Burris his face into his chest. "Man.. what a weird day.... First we right off a weird curse demon after a long day of work, then we have one of the best sex we've ever had while having a shower together.... Say... Keuko, what did you feel when you fought off that thing? Were you scared? Maybe excited? Honestly I was kind of feeling a little bit if both..."

"The perverted thing goes both ways babe" he smirked kissing his forehead laying in bed, pulling the cover over their bodies. Taking a deep breath he listen carefully what the other was asking which made him wonder how he actually felt. It was a feeling that he never encounter till then. 

"I don't know .... I think it was a mix of surprise, excitement and anger at the same time. It was really strange but .... it felt like my body was itching for the fight" he said looking at the ceiling frowning. He never felt like that before and that was worrying him. 

"Either way it was strange to find something like that here" he added moving his hand over the others arm up and down. 

"Yeah.. it was weird...." Hikaru muttered as he snuggled a bit closer towards Keiko. The fact that the cursed hand showed up at his work place could only mean that whatever evil that lurked in the dark was slowly encroaching into their daily lives, part of him was scared and disgusting, but part of him was also strangely excited by this turn if events. Perhaps deep down he missed the days when he and Keijo went around the country fighting monsters and demons side by side. Despite the memories of their past lives getting more and more blurry with each passing day, Hikaru could still tell that those were some of his fondest memories. "In any case we ha does it pretty well. As long as you and I work together we will be fine." He shifted up and pressed a soft kiss on Keiko's lips and smiled: "Goodnight Keiko."

Hilary closed his eyes and soon he fell asleep. The next day after waking up in Keiko's arms he quietly slipped off the bed and got dressed before heading towards the kitchen and begins making breakfast for them both. As he looked over the frying pan he hummed joyfully as he wanted for his lover to wake up. 

The night went by rather relaxing. He had a good night sleep with him by his side and he was able to sleep without any dreams or nightmares. 

The next day he turned around in bed searching with his hand his lover but when he didn't find him in bed with him he opened his eyes and looked around. He was about to call him but he smelled the delicious scent of food which made his stomach growl. He was hungry. Rubbing his eyes as he yawned and stretched his muscles he checked his phone as he was usually doing and saw a message from his manager that a new guy was going to come today at work that he needed to instruct. Sighing he managed to get down of bed and went in the kitchen where Hikaru was. 

"Morning beautiful" he said smiling as he walked pass him kissing his cheek, He moved to the other side to pour himself a cup of coffee. "This smells good" he said looking at the food as he sat at the table watching his lover cook. He always liked the view. 

"Morning love. Breakfast is almost ready." Hikaru smiled after getting the kiss from Keiko. As he finished up with their good he could feel his loveras gaze at him and it just improved his mood even more. After he was done he Carrie dthe plates to the dining table and set it in front of Keiko. "Let's eat!" Hikaru smiled as he picked up the fork and enjoyed a nice peaceful morning with his lover. Aftet that Hikaru hurriedly left for work as he was covering the morning shift that day. 

Some time latter at the cafe Keiko was working at, the owner of the place was talking to a young man when Keiko showed up for work. "Ah there you are Keiko. So this is the new guy I messaged you about."

"Good morning Keiko senpai! My name is Rikiya. You can call me Rick if you like." The young blond said with a rather foreign sounding accent. He bowed his head respectfully beifr looking up through his big glasses with his blue eyes and smiled: "I'll be in your care for the time being. Please show me the ropes."

CRedkRV.jpg

After the loving breakfast he hurried to work as he was almost late. He did that sometimes. But he managed to reach just in time. 

As he was setting up the barista short he heard his name being called so he went to his manager. Looking at the youngling he smiled, being polite of the new employee. 

"Nice to meet you Rick. I'm Keiko. Glad to have you here" he smiled gently. The guy is  a little nerdy but he was a cute one. The customers would love him, he thought looking him up and down. 

"Okay then. For now you can clean up the tables and set the clients to them when they arrived. If you need help with getting their orders let me know" he said turning behind the counter preparing the machines for the coffee to be ready.

"Okay Senpai! You got it!" Rick said with a bright smile as he went off to work. Despite being his first day in the job Rick turned out to be quite good at dealing with customers. From time to time he would come and ask Keiko about little things like where to put the cleaning tools when he was done with them or what's today's special, but he only needed to ask once and would then remember the information without fail. As Keiko suspected the customers liked the kid with his cute look and charming demeanor. Soon enough it was time for their lunch break and Rick walked up to Keiko an asked: "Hey Senpai so how do you usually deal with lunch break around here? Do we have any staff meals or should we go out and buy stuff to eat ourselves? Got any recommendations?"

Keiko looked after the new guy and he couldn't deny that the guy was really good at his job. He was thankful that the kid was remembering what he was telling him and never asked again. 

"Well, we don't have much. Just some sandwiches. But if you want you can go on the dinner across the street and have a good hot meal. They know us and give us discounts" he said cleaning his bar and the tools.

"Hmm... is that so?" Rick said as he crossed his arms seemingly in thought. Then he looked towards Keiko and asked: "Hey Senpai do you maybe..." Before he could finish the question however a familiar voice for Keiko came from the door: "Keiko~ Wanna go have lunch together?" The one who showed up was none other than Hikaru who walked pass Rick and gave Keiko a big hug and a loving kiss on his cheek. He looked at Keiko with a smile and said: "The place had to close down early cause, you know, the thing last night. So I'm pretty much free for the rest of the day." It was at that moment did Hikaru finally seemed to acknowledge that Rick existed. Turning his gaze towards the young man he said: "Haven't seen you around here. Are you new here?" He extended a hand towards the blond and said: "My name is Hikaru. I'm Keiko's boyfriend.

"I'm Rikiya. You can call me Rick." Rikiya said as he took Hikaru's hand for a cordial handshake and said: "I guess I won't bother you two little love birds. See you around Senpai." He then waved goodbye at the two before walking away. 

Keiko just finished his cleaning when the boy wanted to ask him something but Hikaru appeared hugging him and kissing on the cheek. "Hey love" he said smiling at the sight of his lover. HE always loved seeing him come to his workplace and spend time together. 

"Yeah he is new. I got the message this morning" he said smiling at the younglin and back at his boyfriend. He waved to the boy as he was leaving the place to have his lunch so he turned to his lover. 

"Where do you want to eat? Or do you want a coffee and sandwich?" he said smiling bomping his hip to the other. 

HIkaru gave Rick a short glance and for a brief moment felt something odd about him, but that feeling quickly subsided and he turned his attention back at his lover. "I don't know Keiko, as long as I'm eating with you everything is fine." He thought for a moment and said: "Though I do enjoy watching you making me a coffee, so how about we just go with a sandwich here? We can then go on a little walk afterwards before you have to get back to work." 

Sorry for the super short post but I just don't know what to post. Maybe they can run into Hikaru's Ex when they go on the walk?

"Coffee and sandwich it is" he said smiling starting to prepare everything. He made a heart on the coffee and went to serve it at the table where Hikaru already sat. It was a nice gesture he could do for the other. It was like they were back to their normal lives only that they weren't normal anymore. They were like world protectors and stuff like that. On one hand it was interesting, he just hopped that it wouldn't mess their lives. 

After they finished lunch they went out for a short walk before each of them would get back to work. "I really like to have lunch with you" he said as he was holding Hikaru to his arm, walking down the street, not far from his café shop. 

Hikaru watched as his lover prepared his drink. As much as Keiko liked to watch him cook, he too loved it when Keiko was in his barista getup and making him coffee. There was just something so nice about seeing your loved ones preparing meals for you. Soo enough Keiko came to him with his sandwich and drink and he smiled when he saw the heart on his drink and said: "You don't need to draw me a heart Keiko, just show me your bare chest and I'll kiss it." He enjoyed the meal time with Keiko and afterwards went on a walk while he held his arms affectionately. He snuggled closer towards Keiko and said: "You certainly are in the good mood. So happy to be with me huh? Haha~ Same here." As they walked around the place Hikaru saw a figure off the distance that looked kind of familiar, and the closer they got the more he was convinced that he knew the person. He was about to hide behind Keiko but the next moment Hikaru and the man's eyes met.   "Oh... shit... this is gonna be awkward..." He whispered quietly as the person walked towards him and Hikaru was practically screaming in his mind. 

Issak had finished his lunch break and was turning back to his office on his usual road when he turned on the main street and saw a familiar figure. that only made him smirk as he never would had thought that he would find him again. 

"Hikaru?" he said frowning still not sure at that distance but as he was walking towards him he recognized him immediately. "Hikaru .... I thought it was you. How unusual to find you around here" he said in an amused tone as he always liked to tease the other. 

Keiko had noticed the change into Hikaru but he didn't knew why till the person stopped in front of them and spoke to him. Looking curious at the man and back at his lover with same curious eyes he asked slowly. "Do you know this guy?" he asked him then look back at the man in front of them. 

"Yeah Hikaru ... Did you really forget me?" he said with the same smirk on his face. 

Spoiler

This is Issak 

7c62ea4e59b563733561945e54afa249.jpgc91ae8da07b6ff6f77b7e554e7d86004.jpg

"H... Hey Issak.. It's been a while." Hikaru said with an awkward smile. Turning towards Keiko he said: "Keiko this is Issak, he is my.... ex.." Needless to say that meeting his ex-boyfriend wasn't something that he thought he'd be doing, and what made matters worse was that Hikaru really liked him a lot. After moving to the city Hikaru spent years to overcome his trauma of the demon attack which killed all of his classmates. While in time those memories did fade away it also left Hikaru rather secluded and lonely. It was Issak who helped him during that time and he was forever grateful to him, but no matter how charming, how caring, how loving Issak was to Hikaru, and no matter how much Hikaru wanted to just surrender himself to Issak's affection, he couldn't. In the end he broke up with Issak and a few months latter he ran into Keiko, and before he knew it he had fallen head over hills over Keiko who turned out to be his lover from his past life. Part of him always felt that he owe Issak a lot for everything he's done for him, but that feeling aside his priority was to make sure that there was no misunderstanding between him and Keiko. Turning his gaze back towards the handsome brunet in front of him he tugged Keiko a bit closer as if demonstrating their closenes and said: "And Issak, this is Keiko. He's my lover."

Hearing the status the man in front of him had in hikaru's life he frown as he looked at his lover and back at the man in front of him. There was something that he didn't liked at that smirk on his face and he wanted to punch it away. It was like he knew something more than he was letting out. 

"Nice to meet you" said Keiko reaching his hand out, trying to be polite even if he didn't liked the guy whatsoever. 

Seeing the way Hikaru was holding the guy Issak knew what he was trying to do, which only made him even more amused by his little old lover. Turning his gaze back at the guy, he checked him up and down before reaching his hand out taking it firmly, almost too strong, shaking it. 

"Issak. The pleasure is all mine. You sure found a tresure here" he said to Keiko, keeping his smirk on his face and keeping his eyes on the man, still scanning him. What were the odds to ran into his former lover who broke his heart and ran away from his life after breaking up and seeing him now happy and loving with another guy. This was too fun. 

"I believe you managed to achieve your dream job, right? Which would only mean that you work in the area",  he said retracting his hand from the guys handshake, reaching for his pocket taking out his visit-card. "I believe you managed to achieve your dream job, right? Which would only mean that you work in the area. 

"We should have a drink sometime. Like old times" he said eying Hikaru remembering their good old times when they would hang out, have a drink or maybe more and then was ending up in them making out like crazy. On that part they were great. He just never understood why the other wanted to break up in the first place. The reason had never been too accurate but didn't insisted. But now he was going to insist in more than just explanation. he was intrigue, and from the way Hikaru was reacting in front of him, that only meant that there was still something left inside him for him. 

"I work at Denver Records. If you need help with your work or just grab a drink, let me know" he added smirking holding the visit card in front of Hikaru. 

Keiko instinct kicked in and he couldn't reason before acting. He reached his hand and took the card himself. "thank you for the nice though of helping him but he is doing very well now. We will think about that drink too" he tried to act as normal as ever but he was too protective. 

Issak turned his eyes at the man, keeping his smirk on his face, not letting out any other emotion. "I'll look forward to that" he said keeping eye contact with the guy. It was like they were battling with each other through eyes. 

"Look at the time, i have to get back to work" he said smiling like nothing happened. walking pass them he stopped near Hikaru's shoulder and placed his hand on it. "See you around rabbit" he said in a low voice looking at him with the corner of his eyes then up at his boyfriend and walked away. 

Keiko wanted to turn and punch the guy. Was he for real? 

"Does that guy have a death wish?" he said clenching his teeth as he turned and look his way. 

"S... see you around Issac? And stop calling me rabbit!" Hikaru said before he let out a deep sigh of relief. All things considered the chance meeting went well at least Keiko didn't rip Issac's hands off or something. After all his lover used to be a demon during his past life so he was sure Keiko was capable of such things. In any case Hikaru had more pressing matters to attend to as he looked at his lover and smiled: "Oh please Keiko, Issac is actually pretty nice... though I doubt that's what you'd want to hear right now..." He reached out to cup Keiko's cheeks with his hands and stared right into his eyes and said: "You silly jelly-filled oddball... There's no need to feel jealous cause after all I dumped him. I dumped him cause he wasn't you, even before we reunited I knew from the depth of my being that my heart belonged to someone already, and that someone is you. Our bond is beyond time and space, beyond the mere physical. Our love is written into the very fabric of our souls..." He leaned in to press a loving kiss on Keiko's lips and said: "Now can we get back to our little walk?"

Oh please Keiko, Issac is actually pretty nice... though I doubt that's what you'd want to hear right now..."

Keiko turned and frown at what the other was sayin. "No. It isn't" he said in a low voice not liking that he was defending him and trying to justify his behavior. 

The next part made him blink a few times. silly jelly-filled oddball ... that's new, he thought as he listen to the other. those words made him calm himself a little, wrapping his arms around his waist and putting a smile on his face. But it didn't vanished the uncertainty that he had towards the guy. It wasn't that he didn't trust Hikaru, he didn't trust that guy.

"Yeah .... let's go" he said placing another kiss on his lips and started taking their walk.

Right before the lunch break would end, he stopped in front of the cafe hugging him a little more tighter than usual. "Meet again after we're done with work?" he said smiling, trying not to think about his ex. That was meet up that he really didn't want to think about anymore. He kissed him again and then entered the cafe to get back to work.

Issak on the other hand, he thought about re-seeing Hikaru and made him only more drawn to the man than he ever was. He thought he had gone over him but apparently not. And seeing him with that guy made him want him back.

As the day went buy Keiko stopped thinking about what happened at lunch as he had work to do and had to keep an eye on the new guy who was doing a really good job. Unfortunately for him, some customers from one of his tables started to hit on him which only made Keiko mad because this wasn't that kind of coffeeshop.

"I believe is time for you guys to leave" said Keiko stepping in to help his colleague, pulling him behind him. "This is the check. Please pay and then leave this place as i'm still asking you nicely " he added pinning them with his glance. He hated when this kind of stuff where happening.