<3 Promises beyond Time <<hal7283 & mik3la>>

Guest mik3la

As he remained alone, Keiko got the time to study some of the books about demons and other entities. He was so caught up in the reading that he didn't even noticed when it got so late. Wrapping up the books he studied he placed them back on the shelfs and went looking for Hikaru. 

Seeing his room he couldn't stop the smile on his face at all the stuff that were still there since he was a child. While Hikaru was undressing for bed, in his old habbit of sleeping in his underwear , Keiko looked around at the pictured and everything that was on display. Finally he changed but left his shirt along with his underwear, not wanting to make it to strange as they were with his parents in the house. 

"Old habbits die hard even for you" he said refering to comic books and his way of sleeping as he moved to bed, sliding under the blanket near him. "Wanna talk about earlier?" he asked wrapping an arm around him. 

"Yeah, don't things just doesn't change." Hikaru smiled as he snuggled a bit closer to Keiko. Hearing his lover's question he thought for a moment and said: "I don't know Keiko... When I saw the message all of these memories came flooding in my mind it's hard to process them all.... I feel like I have so much I want to say but... At the same time I feel like I don't need any word at all. You are here by my side, that's all that matters to me."

Hikaru shifted a bit closer and pressed a soft kiss on Keiko's lips. He then said: "Part of me feels like it's selfish of me to drag you into this mess. After all I am the one with the curse and you could just go far away and forget about all this but I know you would never do that. I mean even if you wanted to i wouldn't possibly let you go." He wrapped his arms around Keiko tightly and chuckled: "In case you haven't noticed, I am quite possessive. Not even death can keep you from me so there's no chance some fucking demon is gonna get between us." He then closed his eyes and said: "Good night Keiko. Tomorrow is gonna be a busy day."

The next morning after breakfast Everyone got on a car and headed for the town cemetery. They cleaned up the Mitsurugi family tombstone and offered their prayers before Hikaru's parents returned home while Hikaru and Keiko headed for the old abandoned mansion where their previous lives lived, and where his previous life should have left something for them at where the statues were originally located. As they walked down the winding oath that was almost completely hidden by the thick foliage Hikaru couldn't help but feel a sense of deja vu, and soon the ruins of the mansion came into view. 

"This place looks.... Different..." Hikaru said as he looked at the moss covered wooden frames and broken down walls. Given how long it has been since the house was abandoned it was actually a miracle how much of it was still left.. But Hikaru remembered how it looked when it was freshly renovated like it was yesterday, not to mention he remembered staying in this place when he went back in time. They walked around the collapsed front gate and soon found themselves looking at the dried up pond. He took out the gardening shovels he had in his bag and tossed one towards Keiko and said: "Let's see what my previous self left for us."

As they began digging they eventually found a large wooden chest buried beneath the layers of soil. As Hikaru opened the kid he found several objects inside, a book titled "Mitsutugi Style Onmyodo", two daggers, a smaller box and a long box. "I think I remember these..." Hikaru said as he picked up one of the daggers and pulled it from its sheath, the blade looked sharp like it was forged only yesterday, and as he looked at his own reflection in the blade he suddenly noticed a dark shadow behind them.

"Keiko careful!" Hikaru said as he pushed Keiko down to the ground while barely dodging the monster's claw. As they stumbled away from the creature Hikaru was able to get a good look, the thing looked like a massive eye with countless little tendrils with claws in their ends. Part of the creature looked like was burnt off by and as it slowly approached the two Hikaru was just frozen in place and began muttering: "I.... I remember this thing... I was in the bus and... And it attacked us..! Takashi... Mori... Sanae... It killed everyone! Blood everywhere.. screams... It's coming for me again... no.. please I.. ah... aaAAAAAAH AAAAAAAAAH!" !"

"I don't know Keiko... When I saw the message all of these memories came flooding in my mind it's hard to process them all.... I feel like I have so much I want to say but... At the same time I feel like I don't need any word at all. You are here by my side, that's all that matters to me."

"I can only imagine what you have saw and experience once those memories were back, but you are not alone anymore" he said smiling, kissing him when he leaned in to do the same. He lauged at his comments about to letting him go not even in death which he didn't complained or anything because he was right. But he loved that. He loved him to much and he knew the other did too. It was a love that beated time. It was something special. 

"Good night love" he said sighing as he closed his eyes, trying to rest. 

The next day went really smooth with nothing special happening. After they visit the cemetary they went to see the old mansion where theyr past lives lived. The place looked like a ruin but it was still holding some walls pretty good. As they reached the pond which was dry, they started to dig under it ending up to find a box. He looked confused at all the items in it not understand what they were exactly and what their pourpose were. 

When Hikaru screamed and pushed him away he turned and saw what Hikaru got frightened about. He was shocked to actually see a demon in front of his eyes that soon. He never imagine he would see one. What woke him up from his scare was Hikaru's voice racalling names that he never heard before but he instantly understood who they were from the way Hikaru recognized the monster. It happened before in the bus when he was little. That was no accident back there was it now, he thought taking deep breath looking around for some tool to smack the shit out of that demon and take Hikaru away from him. But what could he use? 

Seeing the longer box in his near he tried to reach for it as slow as possible without the monster to see him. But it was seeming that the monster was more interested in Hikaru, so he had to act fast. As he opened the box he saw a long shining sword and there was something writen on the blade which made him widen his eyes. It was his name and Hikaru's connected by a heart. Not understand what that was and it wasn't the time to thing about it he just took the sword and stand up. 

It was like the sword woken up because it send a warm tickle into his arm and the blade started shining. That was the moment where he let out any thought he had about the whole situation and focused on his main pourpose. To save Hikaru from that demon. Now that the blade was shining the demon had turned towards the source and saw him, turning to attack him and leaving Hikaru alone. That's it you disgusting thing, he thought as he smirked holding the sword firmly in his hand as he swing it and cut the claws that were coming for him. 

The demon screamed in pain and more angered started to fallow Keiko as he was trying to get him away from Hikaru. I don't know what i'm doing or what i'm supposed to do with this sword but i have to keep it away from Hikaru. I have to save him, he thought and with that thought it was like the sword responded to his thoughts because it was like it was acting on her own as it swing in all directions avoiding the demons attacks and also managing to harm him. 

With one final jump, Keiko swingged the sword in the air and as he was landing above the demon he sliced him in half with the shining blade and the demon was slowly disipating like dust in the wind. The glow on the blade stopped and as he was catching his breath seeing the demon's dust taken by the wind, he rememebered Hikaru. He turned and rush to him, leaving the sword to the side as he kneeled and hug him tightly. 

"It's alright ... he's gone ... you're safe ...shhh....you're safe .... he will not harm you again" he said holding him tightly, just now realizing what just happened and what he had done, which was insane. 

Hikaru was so paralyzed by the sight of the monster that he couldn't even lift his finger, the impact of the bus getting slammed down the valley, the screams and cris of his friends, the agony of survivors being butchered one by one by the monster, and then...  but as Keiko began luring the monster away images began flashing in his mind, blood, the body of Keiko slowly getting colder and colder in his arms, despair, but above all, fear, fear of losing Keiko again. At that moment he felt a strange warmth emerging from the deepest depth of his being and somehow he could feel the warmth flowing from him towards Keiko, and the next thing he knew Keiko was swinging a shining sword and cleaved the monster in half. As Hikaru watched in shock the creature that haunted his childhood turning into dust and disappear in the wind he just stood there dumbfounded by everything that just happened. 

"K... Keiko..." Hikaru muttered as he felt himself being held in his lover's arms. "You're... okay... You're okay right?" He said as he began roaming his arms over Keiko's body to check if there were any injuries and thankfully found none and during all this tears were forming in his eyes. He quickly wrapped his arms around Keiko tightly and cried: "Oh my GOD Keiko I was so worried... I thought I'm gonna lose you again!" 

"You don't need to worry about me. I'm fine" he said looking at the sword that wasn't shining anymore and was just laying near them. "I'm fine babe. You're safe" he whispered taking a few more moments like that, just keeping him in his arms befor he lean back to look at him. He whipped his tears with his fingers keeping up a smile. 

"Don't know what just happened but in hell i'll let some monster hurt you again" he smiled checking him with his eyes, making sure that he was alright too. "Are you able to stand up?"

Hikaru chuckled as he felt Keiko's touch wiping off his tears and as he looked at his lover he said: "Sorry Keiko but I'll always worry about you. And I expect you to do the same." He got back on his feet and brushed the dust and dirt that got on his clothes before turning his gaze back to the opened chest which was knocked over during the fight. He raised an eyebrow when he realized that there was a hidden compartment in the chest and as he approached to see what was inside he was dumbfounded at first and then burst out laughing uncontrollably. 

"Hhahahaah aha h...g=ha. .aahha hahahaahahahahah!!!" Hikaru laughed as he held his belly in joyful agony. "I can't... ahahah . hah.. I can't believe I did this! Oh Hikaru Hikaru Hikaru you're such a fucking dork!" He reached for the object and showed it to Keiko and said: "May I interst you in a thousand year old antique dildo? Hahaha!" 

Hikaru wiped his tears, this time they were tears of laughter and he picked up the rest of the things in the chest. The book obviously would be reminding him of all the spells he knew in his past life, the two daggers he now remember were the products his old ceremonial sword re-forged after they were broken in half when they fought Magatsu, and as he opened up the small box he showed a gentle smile. "Keiko dear would you mind come here for a sec?" Once Keiko was within reach He reached for Keiko's head and by the time he took his hand back a hairpin was put on the side of his hair. "Ah.. perfect~"

Keiko was dumbfold when the other started laughing not understanding the sudden outburst but when he was asked about that thing and understand what it was he started laughing too. He had to admit that he didn't expect of something like that. 

"I think i prefer the real thing" he said still laughing and stepped closer when the other asked him to, curiosity in his eyes. Seeing the pin and how the other felt when he placed it in his hair made him smile. 

"I believe this belonged to my old self back in the days, hugh?" he said smiling touching the hairpin with his fingers. "I like it" he looked back at Hikaru taking his hand. "Let's head back home. I believe we had enough action for one day" he added gathering the rest of the stuff and pulling Hikaru away from the place. 

"You know what, I remember the past you saying the same thing. But I think I'm still gonna keep it around for... sentimental reasons." Hikaru smiled as he collected everything from the chest into his backpack. As Keiko took his hand he nodded in agreement: "Yeah, that was plenty of excitement for one day... I feel like I could use a nap after all the craziness..." He paused for a moment and said: "I'd need a big warm pillow to hug. Care to volunteer yourself for the job?" As they left the ruined mansion Hikaru turned back for a final look at the place where he and Keiko had lived in their past life. This was supposed to be their home, this was the place where they should have grew old together, but instead it became the place where he was left alone to wither and die. But the days he had here were the happiest days of his past life, and those memories were vividly imprinted into his soul, which made him more determined to overcome this curse of his soul this time around they would succeed. "Goodbye Hikaru. Thank you." He whispered before turning back to Keiko and resumed walking. 

Soon they were back to the house and it was right around lunch time. After the meal Hikaru took a short nap. In the evening they all put on their yukata and went to the local shrine for the festival and night market. As they walked among the crowd Hikaru's eyes were pratically sparkling with child like joy as looked at the many stalls selling snacks and toys he smiled: "I haven't been to one of these in ages! How about we grab something to eat? There's a Yakisoba stand over there.... Takoyaki... cotton candy.... so many choices!"   

"I'd need a big warm pillow to hug. Care to volunteer yourself for the job?"

"I think i can do that" he said smiling heading to Hikarus parents home. Soon as they reached home it was lunch time. And he had to admit that he was pretty hungry after a scare like that that they had in the mansion. After they rest a little and did his job as a pillow as the other asked. 

Soon it became night and the festival of lights started so they had to get ready. He was mesmerized by how beautiful his lover was in traditional clothes. Far more handsome than with their normal modern clothes. Guess old taste die hard, he thought as he was laughing by himself. 

"I haven't been to one of these in ages! How about we grab something to eat? There's a Yakisoba stand over there.... Takoyaki... cotton candy.... so many choices!"   

He burst out laughing. "whatever you want or ... i believe we can make it to all of them. Afterall, the festival will be going on for a few more hours , so we have plenty of time" he said smiling fallowing him after they split from his parents to have some alone moments. "Just don't loose yourself in the crowd. Stay close to me" 

Edited by mik3la

"Yeah you're right. We could try out a little bit if everything!" Hikaru smiled joyfully as he took Keiko's hand and began walking toward the stands. Despite Hikaru's excitement however he never had a particularly big appetite so it didn't take long for him to Street feeling full. After some noodles and snacks he soon couldn't fit anything note down his belly and began focusing more on those game stalls like dart throwing or gold fish scooping. While he failed to get any prices out of them Hikaru stilled had a good time. 

"Phew... That was fun..." Hikaru said as he looked at his phone and said: "It's almost time for the fireworks and I know the perfect spot for it! This way." Hikaru said as he pulled Keiko away from the main road and into the woods around the shrine. After going uphill for a bit they soon arrived at a clearing looking over the festivities below. "It's just like how I remembered it.." Hikaru said as he lead Meiji to a big flat rock and sat down. "Come air beside me." Hikaru smiled as he latter the spot next to him before turning his gaze to the lights below. "It still feels a bit weird to be back home.aftet so many years... I mean... A lot has changed but so much more have stayed the same... The town, the environment, the people.... I am just glad that I get to see all of this again, and I couldn't have mustered the courage to come back without you." He then turned to look at Keiko and asked: "How was your childhood like? Is there anyone or anything you miss?"

There was a lot of food and soon he couldn't eat anything anymore, so they ended at the game stalls which was quite fun but they didn't got a prize. He mananged though to sneek up a stall next to where Hikaru was playing and was so focused that he didn't see he wasn't near him anymore, and he managed to win a small toy. It was a blue rabbit. 

He then fallowed the other up the hill to the spot and was amazed how beautiful the town was shining with all the lights of the stalls and lanterns. Sitting next to him he pulled out the toy and gave it to him right when he asked about his childhood which made his smile fade a little. 

"I don't remember much actually. all i know is that my parents died when i was young and then i was taken into a new family that raised me but it was like something was missing. Don't get me wrong, they loved me and all but i still wanted to know what happened to my real parents but never got the chance to find out. So i moved on, not wanting ti linger on a faded memory" he said looking at the town then turned and smiled. 

"But i am happy to where i am now and wouldn't change my life for anything" he said smiling leaning over and kiss his lips tenderly. 

"Hmm... is that so?' Hikaru said as he observed Keiko as he talked about his past. He knew it was a touchy subject for his lover but he'd always wanted to learn more, if only to share the burden. He wasn't sure how much he could trust Keiko when he said that he has gotten over the death of his biological parent but when Keiko said that he was happy about where he was now and wouldn't change his life for anything, Hikaru could tell Keiko was completely truthful as he was feeling the same way. The tragedy for their past life, and even the nightmares of their current life, all lead to this moment with them here together. He let out a soft moan when he felt Keiko's lips and could feel the other's warmth. "I wouldn't change anything either.." Hikaru whispered as he held his arms around Keiko's neck to bring him closer. He opened his mouth and welcomed his lover's tongue inside. After mingling for a while he pulled away from the kiss and looked into Keiko's eyes and whispered: "I want you Keiko... I want you now..."  

He wasn't surprised when the other pulled him closer to kiss him and act so possessive. He liked that part of him now. What did surprised him was his request that came all of a sudden. He didn't expect him wanting to do it in the open. As he was remembering he was shy to do anything outside the house and now he wanted to actually doing it? 

"are you sure you want it here?" he said looking in his eyes trying to see if he was being serious. His hand though was already moving up his leg and in between the fabric that was hiding his body, reaching his thigh noticing he didn't had underwear beneeth. 

"I see you kind of came here prepared for something" he teased moving his hand over his member. "You're really getting more notier than before" he whispered kissing him again and then his neck. "I like it" he whispered in his ear biting his lobe, 

His hand grabbed his member starting to rub it slowly as his lips returned to his kissing him passionatly, catching his tongue in his as he pushed him down on the ground. 

"I don't have any lube with me , will you be okay without it?" he asked between kisses. 

"Yes... I am sure..." Hikaru whispered as his breathing became heavier. Letting our a small moan when Keiko reached up from his thighs and found his erection which has been eagerly waiting for action. The darkness of night concealed the deep blush on the man's face and he said: "You try not to get horny when suddenly you have several lifetime's worth of spent up libido jammed in your mind!" Hiss voice raised in pitch when Keiko began stroking his manhood and as pleasure began spreading from his groin he couldn't help but shiver from the sensation. As he welcomed the kiss and was pit down to the ground Hikaru said: "I don't mind Keiko... I like it... when you are rough..." he opened up his legs and pleased: "Please Keiko... I want to feel you inside me..."

He chuckled in the kiss at the comment about his new memories of up libido but he didn't stop. Hearing him say he liked it rough he blinked a few times looking at him and the way he was inviting him. It was just too beautiful to resist. 

"Please Keiko... I want to feel you inside me..."

"Now when you ask me so nicely ... how can i refuse" he said smirking catching his lips in another kiss, moving on top of him and in between his legs, moving away the fabrick of his costume and setting himself in place, before he pushed himself inside the other groaning in plasure with each inch he moved closer. 

"Jesus fuck" he groan as he mananged to push himself all the way in. 

Hikaru bit on his lower lips and groaned as Keiko pushed inside him without any preparation. To be honest it was quite painful to be entered dry but for some reason he kind of enjoyed the pain. His body shivered in pain and pleasure as his ass convulsed and squeezed around the man's cock. His cock throbbed in excitement as pre-cum began seeping out from the tip of his member and flow down his shaft. He held onto Keiko tightly and moaned: "Hnnnnnnn~~! Your cock feels so..... ha.. h.....so.. good...." He panted heavily and whined: "D... don't tease me anymore and start... start moving...." 

"You got quite demanding after those memories" he teased kissing his shoulder that was revealed by the cloth as he started moving slow at first but then his moved quickened making him pant his breath with each thrust. He leaned back looking at his lover and then bend over and kissed his lips, claiming his mouth in a devilish hunger as his moved got more faster and faster, gasping through kisses as it was had to concentrate when his inners were clentching so much around him. 

Moaning and groaning in the night was really refreshing. The cool wind was cooling their hot bodies but he didn't cared. 

Hikaru squirmed and moaned under Keiko as his lover continued to kiss and thrust into him, the pleasure spread across his body and he was quickly getting lost in the sea of desire. He could tell Keiko was feeling the same way as his movement became faster and faster. As his lustful cries got muffled in the passionate kiss he could feel climax quickly approaching him. "K.. Keiko I'm. ha..  I'm cumming... I'm.. h..aah. aAAAAAHHAAAA~~~~~" He cried out in ecstasy as his body spasmed uncontrollably, and just as his cock throbbed and spilled out his seeds a loud whistling noise came from afar followed by a loud bam, then another, and many, many more. As the fireworks painted the night sky in bright colors they reflected off the two men's sweaty bodies. 

Just Hikaru's climax the fireworks didn't last long. As the two were shourded in darkness once more Hikaru let out a chuckle and said: "Looks like we've missed the fireworks... Gonna have to come back next year for it." He then pulled Keiko close for another loving kiss and asked: "Care for another round?"

He was almost there himself so he wasn't going to stop or anything. Feeling Hikaru under him tremble and getting tighter than before he groan surrendering to the pleasure that exploded in his entire body, letting soft shivers ran down his spine as he climax right after him and in the same moment with the fireworks. He could say that he saw sparks and all that in that moment. when the darkness surrounded them again he leaned down and kissed him tender.

Looks like we've missed the fireworks... Gonna have to come back next year for it."

"We can make that a tradition of our own" he whispered smiling kissing him back sighing as he was catching up his breath. 

"Care for another round?"

"You've got insatiable too? What was in those memories that you saw?" he said amused by how the other was so eager to do it again. If he was remembering correctly he had to persuade him to do it multiple times. Not to mention out in the open was a no no for Hikaru so all this was so much for Keiko to understand but he was overly happy. 

"I was just kidding Keiko... If we go for a another round you'd have to carry me back home. I mean I could hardly move right now. Besides... the forest floor is kind of hurting my back." Hikaru smiled as he held Keiko a bit closer and just enjoyed the other's warmth as he recovered from their earlier passion. Eventually the heat of the moment passed and Hikaru shivered slightly as the cool night breeze blew across his sweaty body. "Help me up would you? Let's head home before my parents start worrying about us." He took Keiko's hand and got up and after making himself presentable he began leading Keiko back through the woods and back on the main road. After they got back home and cleaned up they got into bed together for the night. 

The next morning Hikaru and Keiko said goodbye to their parents and began their journey back home to the city. This time around Hikaru was no longer afraid during their bus ride and pretty much spent the whole trip back snuggling against Keiko, not even slightly bothered by the occasional curious gazes from people nearby. After all he had several lifetimes of longing for his lover and he couldn't care less about what bystanders thought of them. When they arrived home it was already pretty late and as they put down their luggage Hikaru asked: "Are you hungry dear? How about I cook something you us?" 

"I know...I know" he said laughing kissing him a few more times before getting up and helping him aswell. After cleaning their clothes a little and looking presentable and not like they had fall into a pit, they returned home to rest. The next they it was goodbye day. It has been a crazy weekend on the countryside so getting back to the city and to work was something he was looking for. 

Back at home he stretched his arms as the road back was kind of bumpy but it was home sweet home. 

"Are you hungry dear? How about I cook something you us?" 

"Yes please if it is not too much to ask" he said wrapping his arms around his waist, pulling him closer to his chest, leaning in and kissed him. "I'll take a quick shower and then i'll be ready for dinner" he said winking at him, kissing him on the cheek as he turned and took some change clothes for after the shower and headed to bathroom. 

Hikaru smiled as he headed into the kitchen and opened the fridge to check what ingredients they had. After a moment of consideration he took out the ingredients and began heating the pot and pan for latter. As he was occupied in the kitchen he could hear the sound of water splashing coming from the shower he hummed joyfully as he enjoyed the rather mundane moment in their lives, but now knowing that it was something he'd been missing more several life times everything just felt that much precious to him. As he put the pasta into the boiling pot Keiko emerged from the bathroom and he said: "It's still gonna take a little time. Why don't you go and chill in the dining room?"

After the shower he changed into a pair of long shirts and bare chested. It was too hot to take a shirt on so he preferred to be shirtless. He was drying his hair when he entered the kitchen. 

It's still gonna take a little time. Why don't you go and chill in the dining room?"

He left the towel rest around his neck as he looked at his lover. "Are you sure you don't want my company here with you?" he said stepping closer wrapping his arms around the others waist smiling. "I can just stay here and be quiet, watching you"  he said kissing his lips quickly. 

Hikaru was still watching over the booking pod when he heard Keiko's familiar footstep approaching. "Well you know I would never say no to that." He said before turning to look at his lover and was surprised to find him walking around bare chested with only some shorts on. "Hmm I thought walking around half naked is supposed to be my schtick. He smiled as Keiko wrapped his arms around his waist and as their lips touched he could feel the heat of the others body and smell the scent of the familiar soap and shampoo they got. Chuckling slightly Hikaru said: "Dinner is almost done. I just need to wait till the pasta finish cooking and finish up the sauce..." He took a spoonful of the tomato based sauce that he was making on another pan and brought it in front of Keiko's mouth: "Have a taste dear. What do you think? Need a little bit more salt or spices?"

"Hmm I thought walking around half naked is supposed to be my schtick

"It can be both ways too babe" he smirked knowing that the other liked very much what he was seeing and he wasn't ashamed to show it. As the other was explaining what was still to do he just hold him close to his chest looking at the food and then back at him. 

"Have a taste dear. What do you think? Need a little bit more salt or spices?"

He leaned to the side to take a taste and after a few seconds he responded. "Nothing more to add. It's fine the way it is" he smiled tightening his arms around the other. "But a little bit of spice will do later" he whispered in his ear biting his earlobe and then kissed his neck.