<3 Promises beyond Time <<hal7283 & mik3la>>

Guest mik3la

Guest mik3la

Moaning while kissing, feeling his body so close to his. He couldn't believe that he found him and that he was now on control of this whole situation. Was he dreaming? Did he got hit by a car and reach heaven? He couldn't tell. All he could do was to enjoy his lover all the way to the end cause fuck yes he was doing an amazing job.

As the other pushed a finger inside him he gasped holding his shoulders with his hands. It wasn't hurt or anything, just a small discomfort at first since he didn't do it that way for a long time now.

"Keiko how are you feeling?"

"Ngh....trying to get used to it again" he said smirking trying to act tough, licking and biting his lower lip as he felt his finger deeper and deeper groaning. His hands moved in his hair, tangling his fingers in it, holding it firmly as he pushed another finger and then another finger inside him making him moan and feeling the stretch of preparation.

His cock was throbbing against his belly, getting harder and harder with each play of his fingers inside him. He arched his back and gasped for air when Hikaru started licking on his sensitive buds and bite into it making him moan and grip his hair firmly.

"How am I.... doing? ha...Are you ..agh... mm..... feeling good?

"fuck yeah ....god Hikaru ... this feels amazing ...ngh...." he groan with his eyes closed then when he opened he looked at his lover, lifting his head and pressing his lips against his, shoving his tongue inside his mouth, circling around his, tasting his mouth, groaning into the kiss.

"Fuck me Hikaru" he moaned between his kisses feeling his body desperate for the real thing. "I want to feel you inside me" he groan kissing him again biting his lower lip, then moved his kisses on his shoulder.

Guest hal7283

Hikaru was overjoyed to see Keiko enjoying what he was doing, it would seem that his effort to channel his past-self have worked in his favor. His lover's sweet moans encouraged the inexperienced young man to get bolder in his advances. Keiko even after handing the initiative to Hikaru still managed to respond with kisses after kisses, on his lips or on his shoulder. He chuckled when Keiko asked him to enter him, and he was all too willing to oblige his lover's wish.

Hikaru pulled his fingers out and shifted closer, pressing the tip of his cock to Keiko's well lubed pucker. "I'm coming in, Keiko." Hikaru whispered lovingly as he slowly began to push forward. He half closed his eyes and groaned in pleasure as he felt Keiko's rear squeezed around his shaft tightly and as he pushed further in he could feel his member enveloped in softness and warmth. The sensation was so great that he almost came the moment he entered. "Keiko... your ass feels so... good!" Hikaru groaned as he sheathed his entire length inside Keiko and he stopped his movement right there and looked down upon his lover as if taking in the scene.Eventually though he began moving, grinding his waist and rubbing his cock against the inside walls of Keiko's intestine in an attempt to find that illusive sweet spot.

Guest mik3la

He never would have thought that Hikaru had it in him. To be the top one. To do the initiative. To be the one doing all that and to be the one taking it. Knowing how innocent Hikaru was and was always acted he never thought he would eventually do this to him. He loved seeing Hikaru give in the sensations, into the desire and lust and just take what he wanted. He loved how he made him feel. He loved that for once Hikaru was this bold and forwarded about everything.

"I'm coming in, Keiko."

He just nodded taking a deep breath relaxing himself as he kept his eyes on his lover all that time that he thrust inside him. He whimped at first, feeling his cock stretching even more his rear but he didn't complained. He just made himself busy with kisses on the other, either lips , jaw, shoulder. Just loving him.

With each inch that he was entering him he moan, grunt and groan in pleasure till he was full inside and stopped to look at him. Lifting his face he locked his eyes in his lover's touching his cheek and kissing him even more. There were no words to describe how he was feeling for the man.

"Keiko... your ass feels so... good!"

He wasn't able to say much about it because he was only able to moan in pleasure. Words just didn't want to form out his mouth. His arms slide on his back and down to his buttocks pulling him more inside him. His legs were locked around his waist trying to lift his ass and thrust against him.

"God ....ngh....ha...you....feel...amazing....ha....ng...ha...mmmm...." he moan with each thrust their body were working as they slam into each other. "Hard Hikaru ....ngh...ha...Harder ... faster....Don't hold back baby" he groan slamming against his thrust catching Hikaru's neck claiming his lips once more.

Guest hal7283

Hikaru panted heavily as he moved slowly inside Keiko, the sensation of being milking by the man's body was so much that he felt like he could cum at any moment. As he felt the kisses and nibbles all over him he too was leaving his marks on his lover, licking and even biting here and there lovingly and passionately. Gruadually Hikaru began to move faster and faster, dragging and his member along the intestinal walls of Keiko's rear and rubbing against his sweetspot as he went. Hikaru felt Keiko's arms and legs wrap around him needidly, and when he heard the almost desperate plead from Keiko wanting more Hikaru just felt like a switch was flipped in his mind.

"Keiko.... Keiko...!" Hikaru growled as he grabbed onto the man's legs and pushed it down while mustering all the strength he got. He really began to pound into him almost as if he wished to burry him into the mattress. Hikaru panted heavily and his sweat dropped down from his chin and fell onto Keiko's chest, and as their lips got tangled up once more Hikaru began to groan and moan at a higher pitch. Soon enough Hikaru came, his body spasmed in ecstasy as he moaned into Keiko's mouth, strings of his thick, slimey seeds were released inside the deepest dpeths of Keikos's making claim of him as his own. He continued to hump his waist a couple more times even after the ejaculation to milk out every last drop that was still left in his cock. He let out a soft moan as he pulled out of Keiko and laid next to him, nuzzling into his lover's chest he said lovingly: "I missed you Keiko... I missed you so much..."

Guest mik3la

He didn't know what actually happened but he didn't say anything as the switch that happened with Hikaru was a blessing. As he heard him growled like a predator, Keiko looked at him how he grabbed a hold of his legs and started pounding in and out of him at a faster and harder pace making him moan, almost scream in pleasure as it was amazing.

"God ... Hikaru ... yes ... fuck yes ...god" he groan holing his arms firmly before the other claimed his lips again into a deep kiss, not slowing down which only brought him up to his orgasm much faster than he though. And it didn't took him that long to feel his body tense and shatter as the flow of the orgasm threw him over the edge. He arched his back as he climax between their bodies, spasming with each one last thrust.

Still with a shaken breath he wrapped his arm around the other, holding him to his chest, catching his breath. "I've missed you too babe" he mumbled between breaths feeling his eyes going heavy. This whole thing was so intense that he was exhausted. Two orgasm in one night given by his lover, that was a huge deal.

He kissed his forehead a few times, still shaken from everything. "Don't know what happened but .... fuck, this was amazing" he managed to say through a deep sigh. "I cannot move my body from the intensity of this.....I love you Hikaru" he managed to say kissing his forehead one more time, closing his eyes, trying to rest.

Guest hal7283

As much as Hikaru's mind craved for his lover and would just want to keep having sex with him all night long, his body and spirit was exhausted from the ritual that sent him across time and space. In truth Hikaru would've easily fell unconscious on the sidewalk if not for all the crying and kissing, and the unstopable urge to feel and touch Keiko to make sure that he was really, really back. "We'll talk about this once we get home... It's gonna be a wild ride I tell you..." Hikaru whispered as he laid a soft kiss on Keiko's chest before closing his eyes. Hikaru could hear the other's breathing and heartbeat becoming more peaceful as he fell asleep, which made him a bit guilty for having put Keiko through all the worries and tormoil by his disappearence. But above all he was just relishing in finally being back at my lover's side and soon joined Keiko in the world of slumber and dreams.

The next morning Hikaru woke up feeling absolutely happy and content. Looking at the beautiful man laying beside him he chuckled lightly before snuggling a little closer and just stared with a big smile. He could quite literally do this forever unless Keiko put a stop to it.

Guest mik3la

The night went by smoothly and he felt movement near him which made him open his eyes.

"Good morning beautiful" he mumbled as he scratched his eyes yawning and stretched his arms, groaning a little as he felt a little sore from last night.

"You kind of worked me up last night" he teased smiling looking at him, moving his arm up and down his lovers back. "How are you feeling?"

Guest hal7283

Hikaru smiled happily as he notice Keiko opening his eyes. "Good morning Keiko. I'm feeling fine" He said as he felt the other's hand roaming along his exposed back. Chuckling slightly he said a bit embarrassed: "Yeah... Sorry for last night... I knew you must be tired after running around looking for me but I just couldn't help it... So if you need me to carry you home you can count on me." Leaned in a bit closer towards Keiko and pressed a light kiss on his lips before he sat up from the bed and asked: "Are you hungry? I remember seeing a convenient store on our way here so can go out and get something for you, or we can just check out and find a breakfast place instead. What do you say?" He paused for a moment and then asked: "Or perhaps we should go for a shower first?"

Guest mik3la

Keiko started laughing as the other started babbling feeling like it was too much information.

"Hey ... I'm fine ... just ... a little out of practice on that part" he winked at him, holding his hand on his jaw as he kissed him back, taking a deep breath. God how he missed him. Even if it has been for some hours but in those hours he thought he was either kidnapped, in an accident or the worst part, killed. He was just happy that he was safe and sound back in his arms.

"As much as food sounds appealing I think a shower first would be perfect" he said still groaning as his sore behind was giving him some kicks but he wasn't going to complain about it.

Taking his clothes into the bathroom he turned on the shower, setting the water at the right temperature and hopped in. It was a refresh shower after a heated night. It didn't took him long as they were going to eat out, and they had to talk about what the hell happened yesterday.

After both of them were done, they checked out and went to the nearest convenient store to buy something and sat at one of their table from outside the store, on the sidewalk.

"So ... What happened yesterday? I tried to get a hold of you and didn't get a connection whatsoever. Where have you been?" he asked as he started eating.

Guest hal7283

Eventually they decided on taking a shower frist then eat out. As they sat down at the covienient store with the simple but economic breakfast Hikaru looked into his cup of coffee and fell silent at Keiko's question. It took him quite a while to formulate his words and finally he said: "It wasn't where I've been, but rather... 'when' I've been." He looked up to meet Keiko's gaze and said: "What I am about to tell you is going to sound rediculous. You may think that I'm crazy, or that I'm telling you one of the plots in my fantasy novel, but it wasn't."

Slowly Hikaru began accounting what happened to him, how he was dragged back in time and saved by Keiko's past life. How he met with his own previous life and stayed there for two nights before finally he managed to come back home with their help. He didn't even leave out the fact that he kind of sort of cheated on him by getting into a threesome with their past lives. After he'd finished with the story he took a sip of his coffee and said: "I know this all sounds a bit crazy but it was the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. I can prove it too."

Hikaru put his finger on the receit of their breakfast and suddenly it began folding itself and turned into a little paper bird. "It's a trick my past self taught me. Aparetnly the Mitsurugi bloodline has always produced powerful priests throughout history but as the blood got thinner and thinner so did our power. Hikaru.. my past self suspected that due to me being his reincarnation I was again born with great power but was never aware of it, then when you gave me the pendent everything just became connected..."

Guest mik3la

"Wait ... what?" he was confused stopping from eating drinking a little water before talking again.

"What you're saying is crazy even for me babe" he said frowning looking at him curiously. How could that even happen? That was crazy. Maybe he hit his head or something like that but then again. The way he found him out all surrounding in what looked like a tornado was wild.

"Although...now that i think about it that can be possible" he said thinking more about it. "And you fucked with someone that looked like me and you?" he was even more surprised. "You were never ... i mean ... i never thought that you would do something like that" he said scratching the back of his neck not knowing how he should feel. Betrayed that he kind of cheated on him but not quite? Be thankful that that experience kind of unfrozen the Hikaru he knew and he took action like last night that he was still sore from it? He liked it. A lot.

"What are you doing?" he said looking at how he started folding the paper around and started enchanting some words that he couldn't understand, looking around, making sure no one was watching. He payed close attention to what Hikaru was doing and the paper started glowing and glowing and after faded.

"Wow .... Babe ... that was crazy" he said blinking a few times looking mesmerized at the whole thing.

Guest hal7283

"If you think this is crazy, you should see the stuff my past life could do." Hikaru said as he tabbed on the table and the paper bird quickly unfolded itself and reverted back to but a simple piece of paper. Letting out a breath Hikaru didn't even realize he was holding he said: "So anyway that was the little adventure I went on... But this may be just the beginning, an omen of what to come." Looking up at Keiko he continued: "My past self said that demons are like cockroaches. If you've seen one, then it's likely that there're actually dozens around, and they'll keep coming at me like moths drawn to fire, only that instead of the moths getting burned, a small fire like me could get snuffed out.... I'll need someone to protect me..." He reached for Keiko's hand, his fingers trembling as he said the following words with a heavy heart: "Will you be my guardian, just like you've did for me hundreds of years ago?"

"Me? A guardian?" he said looking confused thinking about it. After he heard about the world he was in and what he did and that he saw their past lives and all that had happened and what might happen. It was all to much to understand.

"Babe ... I don't know how to be a guardian. I don't have a sword or whatsoever. I'm a simple barista" he said shrugging still holding his hand not wanting the other to take the wrong idea.

"What i can say for sure is that i will always be by your side no matter what. Not matter how crazy everything might sound" he said smiling lifting his lovers hand to his lips.

"You're stuck with me" he said then kissed his hand.

After a moment of silent he spoke again. "Guess you just found a new story to start working on" he smiled.

Guest hal7283

"You being by my side, that's all that I could ever ask for." Hikaru said with a weak smile: "Honestly I have no idea what's gonna happen from now on. If I am a magnet for trouble then perhaps it would be best to distance myself from you but.... I couldn't... I wouldn't... I know it's quite selfish of me but I just can't imagine my life without you anymore." He chuckled slightly from Keiko's comment about having new material for his writing and said: "Well as much as I want to agree with you, time travel and reincarnated lovers are just too much of a clich? these days. He leaned across the table and pressed a soft kiss on Keiko's lips and said: "Let's go home Keiko. I don't have work today ans I feel like I could use a bit more sleep, plus I really miss our mattress. Speaking of work do you need to go today?"

"You're not selfish because that would make me a selfish one too" he said smiling as the other bend over and kissed him lightly. "I thought i've lost you yesterday and i don't want to go through that ever again. So i'll be beside you for as long as you want me to be" he said getting up, taking their bags, holding his hand.

"I miss our place too. Let's go" he said walking to the train station. "I took a day off so i'm good. Why? Do you have something in plan?" he smirked looking at him like he knew something or that they were about to do something as soon as they got home.

In the train looking outside the window and standing right next to Hikaru he leaned a little bit closer to him. "I like how you were last night. Never imagined you'd ever be like that, only wished" he whispered and then got pushed as the train got more crowded and now he was pinned to the back of Hikaru, pinning him to the other door. "Being like this doesn't help at all" he silently laughing a little at how close their body were. He couldn't avoid his reaction to their body being pinned like that so he was starting to have an erection. "Sorry about that" he said meaning his erection that was pocking to his lovers ass. "But this is too arousing" he whispered to his ear, licking his earlobe quickly.

Even if they were in public, it was to crowded for anyone to even notice something. So they were safe

Guest hal7283

Hikaru shook his head and said: "No I was just worried about you going to work after getting so exhausted last night, first from going around looking for me and then from, you know." Hikaru said as he took Keiko's hand and smiled: "Though by that logic you may have to take tomorrow off as well."

The two got on the morning train and given the time of the day it was soon packed as tight as a cannot sardines. Hikaru soon found himself sandwiched between the door and Keiko's body and as he felt the hard hit rod pressing against his rear he turned to look at Keiko with an embarrassed smile and muttered quietly: "There's nothing to be sorry about Keiko... I love it when you get excited by me..."' Despite the recent change of heart he was still the same Hikarun who got embarrassed by any showing affection in public let alone this, it only took a moment for his face to blush red. But embarrassment and nervousness aside, he simply couldn't avoid getting arpised himself as he felt his lover's erection. Eventually he made up his mind and began pushing his hip back again the hard rod. He looked back with a timid but also seductive smile and said: "Let try to keep things quiet okay?"

"There's nothing to be sorry about Keiko... I love it when you get excited by me..."'

That was unexpected and before he could say anything there was another push from the other passengers so he had to hold his hands against the door in front of Hikaru, around the other shoulders. So Hikaru was kind of blocked in that place.

Feeling him move his hips against his aroused cock made him groan in his throat moving his mouth closer to his ear. "Don't move like that cause it gets me crazy" he purred in his ear, taking deep breaths to calm himself but it was in vain.

"Let try to keep things quiet okay?"

He blinked a few times seeing the soft smirk on his lovers face and his hips rubbing against his erection made him sigh heavy. "I don't know what happened to you but fuck you're crazy and i love it" he groan in his ear, kissing his neck gently, moving his hips more into his ass.

The whole thing was erotic and doing it in public was even more crazy. The adrenaline was rushing through his vain wanting more so he moved one hand on Hikarus waist and on the front on his stomach then lower to his erection which made a smile appear on his face.

"I see that someone too got excited by this whole situation" he whispered in his ear biting the earlobe.

Guest hal7283

Being stuck between the door and Keiko, as he held his hands against the door around his shoudler he was effectively being caged by his lover, which was by no means unpleasant. Given their proximity even with all the noises around them Hikaru could still hear the low groan leaking from Keiko's throat as his hip grinded against the man's throbbing erection. He moaned softly from the kiss on his neck, and as thrill, nervousness, excitement and arousal all made his heart race and pound in his chest wildly, his breathing also became heavier and faster.

Hikaru bit his lower lips when he felt Keiko's hand around, moving along his waist, stomach, and eventually to his own bulge sticking out from his groin. A barely auridble moan leaked from his throat as he wiggled his waist trying to please his lover. It felt so wrong to do such things in a public place but he body and mind just craved every bit of love and attention from Keiko to the point that the slightest hint of arousal would overwhelm his reason. He shivered when Keiko bit on his earlobe and he whined: "I got excited by you not by the situation..." Rather nimbling he reached for the zipper of Keiko's pants and pulled it down, then as his fingers poked inside he soon freed the man's erection from its constraints. He then whispered: "Help me with my pants would you?"

"Oh fuck" he groan in his shoulder as silent as he could when Hikaru wrapped his hand around his member. He pressed his body against the other more, wanting to close every gap between them that might let someone scoop a look. They were now covered.

"Help me with my pants would you?"

"You know you're kind of sexy when you boss me around like that, especially in a place like this. You're just fucking sexy" he groan, kissing his neck, then swiped his tongue down and up his neck, biting him gently, as his hand worked his magic and undo his pants taking his erection out in his had.

"You're getting even more aroused by us doing this in public aren't you?" he whispered licking his neck again, placing a kiss after. "I like how daring you've become" he groan, moving his hand up and down his shaft, playing with his finger a little on the head than moving down again.

"Guess i should say thank you to you're time travel thing" he said, starting to move his hips slowly against his lovers hand.

• 2 weeks later...

(Recap of what was lost during forum transfer: Keiko entered Hikaru without lube and fucked him on the train. It was painful for Hikaru but both of them ended up cumming. Afterwards Hikaru seemed pissed and swore to punish Keiko for it.)

Once recovered from his climax Hikaru dragged Keiko back home and slammed the door shut behind him. He pulled Keiko into the bedroom and looked at his lover with an almost devious smile: "Now it's time for me to return the favor!" He claimed the man's lips with his own aggressively while he pushed for Keiko onto the bed. As their lips and tongue mingled it didn't take long for him to strip all clothes off his lover's body. Slowly a pulled away from the kiss he said with an almost devious grin: "Wait here" He said in a commanding tone while he walked over to the closet and grabbed a few of their neckties. He soon returned to his waiting lover and first pulled his hands over his head and tied them against the headboard, then he wrapped another necktie over Keiko's eyes blindfolding him. Looking down at his creation Hikaru could feel his cock throbbing in his pants in excitement. Eagerly he took off his own clothes and got down on Keiko, laying his lips on the man's cheek before slowly moving down, kissing, nibbling, biting along as he moved along his jawline, his neck, his collar bone and his chest. But for some reason Keiko avoided going for he little buds on Keiko's chest and only left his mark around them before going further down. His hands caressed along Keiko's wasit while he enjoyed the curves of the man's abs, his tongue leaving a trail of saliva.

Of course Hikaru didn't stop there. He continued to worship Keiko's body as his tongue and lips covered more ground slowly and meticulously.  Avoiding Keiko's groin he raised Keiko's leg and began leaving a trail of kisses and bites along the inside of his thigh, then his calf and finally his feet. He even gave the man's toe a playful lick before he put the leg down and repeated the same thing on the opposite side. Now Hikaru had almost covered the man's entire body he moved up and caressed Keiko's cheek and whispered in his ear: "How are you feeling Keiko? Do you want more? Come on, I wanna hear you beg..." 

Oi....Hikaru wait up, he started saying as they entered the house and he attacked him with kisses dragging him to their dorm and on their bed. He was surprised to see how quickly Hikaru had managed to get him out of his clothes but he didn't complained or anything. He just enjoyed the attention and 'punishment' as the other was saying. If that was punishment, he was curious what reward was. But he didn't asked. 

He waited patiently as the other commanded while he exit the room and kind of gave him a little break. When his lover returned he looked a little confused not knowing what the other was going to do with those neckties but, seeing himself tied by the headboard and blindfolded it made his heart race a little but he remained silent. Not knowing what to expect or what he was going to do to him next, Keiko just waited patiently watering his lips. His body was slowly reacting to this whole scene, getting aroused. He couldn't hide that. He was tied up and all naked, exposed to his lover and blindfolded, not able to see his lovers reactions. 

At first when he felt the kisses on his cheeks he turned wanting to kiss him back but Hikaru was keeping his distance. He groan and moan biting his lip in a little frustration when he kept avoiding his chest working him down with kisses. So this is the punishment part .... Sweet and tortured pleasure ....damn it, he though taking a deep breath as the kisses continued down on his abs and thighs but not on the needed parts. He was all aroused and hard already that it was hard to concentrate.  

"How are you feeling Keiko? Do you want more? Come on, I wanna hear you beg..." 

So this is your punishment babe...ngh....well, i must say, you got me on this, he chuckled taking deep  breath, trying to calm his eking body. I would love to have more of you babe....always, he said arching his back feeling their bodies touch and small sweet chills had ran through his body making him moan. I want you babe but .... i'm still not on the begging mode babe, he said smirking biting his lower lip. 

As Hikaru tasted and enjoyed his lover's beautiful body he chuckled as he heard him groan in pleasure and frustration. He knew Keiko must be terribly aroused by all the teasing but it would seem that Keiko was more resilient than he first thought, or it was just Hikaru was overconfident in his own ability to charm and tease Keiko? He found his heart skipping a beat when Keiko said that he would always want more of him and for a brief moment the table seemed to have turned with Keiko playing on his heartstrings so easily like that, but he quickly regained his composure and chuckled: "Oh in that case I just have to keep teasing you till you beg~"

Hikaru leaned down and this time he went striaght for Keiko's nipple, drawing circles along the areola with his tongue before moving in, licking, flickering and pressing on the little bud. He then nibbled on the small button lovingly for a bit until he took the whole thing in his mouth and began suckling like a child on a mother's tit. Meanwhile one of his hand reached for Keiko's throbbing erection but instead of stroking it, he just brushed the tip of his index finger against the underside of the shaft, barely touching it as he moved his digit up and down, up and down, more like he was tickling him there than an actual hand-job. After a while HIkaru just moved to the oposite nipple while his finger began slowly rubbing on the tip of Keiko's manhood. 

He had to admit at least to himself that all that teasing had aroused him way too much and wanted more. He wanted all of his lover especially now that he was letting lose and was enjoying this. He couldn't understand who the whole travel back in time worked or not but it has changed Hikaru but in a good way. More confident, more powerful and more sexy than ever. He loved Hikaru and would never be able to express just how much he loves him but he was sure about one thing. This man was going to be his doom if he was continuing with the teasing. 

Gasping for air as his nipple was sucked by him, he tried to hold his moans back. He was as stubborn as Hikaru so he wasn't going to beg, just yet. He wanted to see what else the other had in plan. What he didn't expect, was the teasing on his erection at the same time. Which made him groan in pleasure and moving his hips. He was starting to get more and more frustrated about all that but he didn't want to beg, but it was getting harder and harder not to. 

Damn it Hikaru ...ngh... you really want to kill me here...ngh..., he moaned arching his back feeling his erection pulsing with each touch of the others hand. It was driving him crazy. HE tried to move his hips closer to his hand but the other was tricky and was not touching him again. God Hikaru ... you really want to hear me beg that bad? he groan in frustration as every inch of his body was eking. 

Jesus Hikaru ...mmmnhhh,he gasped. Fuck me already..ngh... he arched his back licking his lips as he wanted more, he needed more, he needed him inside him and fuck him hard. His rear was twitching with desire. He was so ready.

It was clear that as time went on the effect of the teasing also increased. Hikaaru could tell how desperate Keiko was getting from the tone of his voice, and the way he shifted and squirmed his body from the stimulation, until finally Keiko relented and asked to be fucked. Chuckling slightly Hikaru caressed Keiko's cheek and said: "You could've asked more nicely but... I'll accept it this time. But I'm not going to fuck you right away without properly prepare you first, unlike a certain someone." Hikaru reached for the bedside drawer and took out the bottle of lube that was kept there. He then move between Keiko's legs and rested his butt on his thighs to get better access. 

"It's gonna be a little cold~" Hikaru said as he pressed his lubed up finger against Keiko's pucker and was able to push inside with ease. He chuckled as he saw the sphincter convulse and squeeze around the digit greedily and said: "Wow Keiko, you really want this, don't you?" He added another finger and began rotating while slowly moving in and out of Keiko's rear. Hikaru was certainly taking his sweet time fingering Keiko for a while until he finally added a third finger. After a few more minutes of teasing Hikaru finally pulled his fingers out and rubbed his slimy fingers against his own erection which has been waiting impatiently for its time. Hikaru gulped in excitment as he shifted into postiion and began pushing his cock inside Keiko's body. 

"You could've asked more nicely but... I'll accept it this time. But I'm not going to fuck you right away without properly prepare you first, unlike a certain someone." 

I said i was sorry about that ... i wasn't thinking anymore of what your intention was exactly...ngh...I just thought that...that was what you wanted ... forgetting about that, he said taking a deep breath as his body was starting to heat up. 

"It's gonna be a little cold~"

I really don't think i need that, he chuckled and moaned as he felt the cold lube and his finger finally inside him, keeping his mouth open breathing in and out slowly. 

"Wow Keiko, you really want this, don't you?"

I've told you before...ha....i don't need much ...mmmhh... to want you...ngh, he groan as he felt the second finger inside him, stretching him a little more. Biting his lower lip he tried to hold the bar on the headboard as he started to move his body slowly against Hikarus fingers. 

As the third finger was added he moaned a little louder than he wanted to be but he didn't cared anymore. He needed the real thing. He needed him and he needed him now. 

He breath out when Hikaru took his fingers out waiting for his cock to be next. And it sure did not last long and he felt him push himself inside him. Groaning he stretched his legs a little wider, making him room and taking him all inside him. 

Argh...god...., he moaned arching his back, holding tight the bar where he was tight. The fact that he couldn't see anything was making his heart race faster, not knowing what the other might do next. But for now he was happy to feel him rubbing against his muscles.