<3 Promises beyond Time <<hal7283 & mik3la>>

Guest mik3la

Guest hal7283

Hikaru moaned lustfully as he pounded into Keiko, the man's own voice seemed even more sensual than usual, which was to be expected as he was getting pleasure from both the front and the back at the same time. He smiled as he saw Keiko kissing his future self, and he could tell the effect of that tenderness was almost instantaneous: Hikari's moans became more intense as well. He locked and nibbled along Keiko's neck before his lover reached back and locked their lips in a passionate kiss, and it didn't take long for all of the stimulation to raise the ride of pleasure.

"Keiko.... Keiko!" Hikaru whispered lovingly as he mustered all the strength in his body and began the last barrage of thrusts.

"Keiko ah! 'Keikoo~~" Hilarious cried as his body arched up and began to shiver, his intestine squirmed and spammed as his sphincter squeezed around the guardian's length greedily.

The two continued to chant their lovers' name as they got closer and closer towards climax. Their calls became like echoes that kept resonating in the mansion and perhaps even beyond time and space. Eventually both Hikarus released their slimey seeds inside and on Keiko's body. Hikaru panted with a smile and pressed a loving kiss on Keiko's cheek. "That was great, wasn't it?" Hikaru said before he pulled out of his lover, taking out some of the cum he had just deposited along with him. While Hikari was just panting desperately trying to cope with the lingering afterglow of his climax.

Guest mik3la

As his body was lifted he was holding Hikaris led by his thighs pounding faster and deeper inside him as he was at the same time simulated by his lover on the same intense pace. The way they both were calling out his name was magical, pure intense vibration spreading in his body making him groan even more as both of them were rubbing him just amazingly. On on the front which was almost milking him away and the other rubbing and stretching his reach like crazy.

His name was like a chant held by the two of them and it was hard not to focus on those sound and slowly and delightful stepping up on the cliff of his orgasm which was so close.

"So close ... fuck ...ngh... oh god .... oh fuck ....ngh...." he shut his eyes hard feeling his cock throb like crazy, his thighs flex and his breath caught in his throat as he was groaning out loud with a scream of pleasure when he reached the edge of his orgasm and fell over it and soon so did the other. The whole climax thing was a mess but it had been so much. Hikaru climaxing inside of him, he inside Hikari and he around their bodies.

As soon as his lover slipped out of him, he felt empty and fell on the side as his legs couldn't hold it any more. He fell near the other breathing hard, trying to gain his strength and rhythm of breath. That whole thing was so much more intense that he just couldn't believe it. It was like never before. And now. He wanted to see how Hikaru would feel under him, having himself burried in that sweet spot of hims, hearing him moan his name again like that as he reach maximum pleasure. He wanted to explore that more. But not now. He was too exhausted.

"That was great, wasn't it?"

"That was so different on so many levels i just cannot understand" he said still breathing hard. "But .... i liked it" he said licking his lips as his mouth was dry. Closing his eyes he tried to calm down his hear race.

Guest hal7283

Hikaru smiled at Keiko's response and said: "In that case, I'd expect more from you in the bedroom from now on." Hikaru chuckled and laid down beside his lover, pressing a soft kiss on his cheek and chuckled: "And feel free to use the gift I bought you on me as well."

As the two love birds cuddled Hikari had also recovered from his climax. It was said that hunger is the best condiment and in the case of sex, abstinence would make any sex better. Of course he hasn't really practiced abstinence for that long but a day away from his Keiko felt like weeks, if not years, and that orgasm earlier was so powerful that for a moment he could see stars in his eyes. He slowly got up and reached for the clothes that Hikaru stripped off from him and said awkwardly: "Ugh.. I suppose I should thank you for... helping me out... Now if you'll excuse me I'm just gonna go back to my room and...." Hikari was about to leave but suddenly his past self grabbed his wrist and said: "Oh you think us to be that heartless? Tonight you sleep with us, here, in this room. I'll tell the servants to move your futon here." He dragged the young man down so the three of them were laying side by side, cuddling toghtehr. Hikari looked at Keiko nervously and asked: "I.... ugh.. I'm okay with this but.. are you? "

Guest mik3la
"In that case, I'd expect more from you in the bedroom from now on."

"And feel free to use the gift I bought you on me as well."

And there again he thought his lover could read his minds as he spoke. He smiled turning his gaze to him, settling one hand against his head as he licked his lips shooting it in a smile. "I was just thinking about that ... guess you do know whats on my mind after all " he said laughing but stopped and looked at the other who was gathering his clothes wanting to run. He frown. Was that that bad? Why did he wanted to leave and not stay with them? Then again Hikari was different than Hikaru. His lover wasn't like that. He always took what he wanted without apologizing nor feeling uncomfortable. Hikari on the other hand was like that. It was cute but, knowing how his lover was he thought and wished that he was like him too cause it sure felt god damn good just a few moments ago.

Lucky, Hikaru was faster in grabbing a hold of him, pulling him back down, this time between us. Sitting on the side, with a hand under his head, he looked at Hikaru and than back at Hikari as he spoke to him.

"I.... ugh.. I'm okay with this but.. are you? "

Without thinking he moved his hand along his jawline, moving his thumb over his lips, brushing them slowly. This time Keiko was acting on his own taking what he felt and wanted just as Hikaru had worked on him.

He bend over a little brushing his lips against his, more like a tease. "Since i fucked you and i liked it i don't see a problem here" he said more in a whisper, pressing his thumb against Hikaris lower lip making his mouth open, then he closed the gap between their mouths and kissed him, sliding his tongue inside him, wanting to taste him, wanting to know if he was anything like his lover.

After a few seconds he broke the kiss taking deep breaths, brushing his thumb again over his lip. "I think we're fine here" he smirked. "Aren't we Hikaru" he said looking back up at his lover.

Guest hal7283

Hikari was surprised when Keiko reached for him, touching his jawline and his lips gently before he claiming his lips. In truth he was in grave need of care and love, and now Keiko has accepted him there was just no way for Hikari to resist the gentle embrace. What the guardian said made him blush, and the way he teased him really reminded him of his own Keiko. His lips was then claimed once again and this time it was a lot deeper, more passionate. By the timeKeiko break from the kiss Hikarifeltlike he hadbeen completely melted. He watched as the ancient couple look at each other and showed an understanding smile, then soon enough Hikari allowed fatigue to take over and fell asleep.

"My my... I usually don't like to brag but by the gods my future self is adorable." Hikaru smiled as he snuggled a bit closer to Keiko and smiled:" Hie Keiko must have sheltered him well...Do you You think that maybe I've been a bad influence on him? By the time we send him back to his Keiko I think he's gonna be in for a big surprise...." Suddenly the playful smile on Hikaru's face changed to one of deep thought. He began muttering something barely audible and than exclaimed: "Of course Keiko! Why haven't I figured it out sonner?!" He pressed a loving kiss on his guardian's lips and said: "Last time the ritual failed because the pendent itself isn't enough to act as an anchor point throughout time for Hikari to latch onto, but if we add you to the picture then the connection would become a lot stronger. After all just like the pendent, you're a constant in our present and his future as well! This time I'm sure it's gonna work! Then of course the only question remaining is, when should we do this? This midnight or the next?"

Guest mik3la

Keiko looked at how easy the other fell asleep, keeping a soft smile on his face as he looked at him and his features as he looked so much like his lover. It was all messed up but he didn't stopped to get lost in the thoughts.

"My my... I usually don't like to brag but by the gods my future self is adorable."

"Yeah he is ... but so are you when you sleep" he found himself say as the other got closer to him, wrapping his arm over his shoulder, playing with his finger over his bare arm.

" Hie Keiko must have sheltered him well...Do you You think that maybe I've been a bad influence on him? By the time we send him back to his Keiko I think he's gonna be in for a big surprise...."

"I believe my other self can handle it. A bad influence i don't think so. You are different than him and for him seeing that maybe it had shocked him but... i don't think it was in a bad way" he said taking a deep breath looking at the other. "He is just ... afraid i guess" he said more to himself, remembering how he felt at first when he was still struggling with his emotions.

Keiko turned his head to his lover a bit confused, not knowing what the kiss was for but he let the other have it. Listening to what he was saying it kind of made sense but he didn't know if it will actually work. But knowing just now how Hikari had reacted to his shouting and how he looked at him, the fact that he resembled his lover from home could make him focus on that better and the transition could work.

"Not tonight Hikaru" he groan and snored at the idea, plus he didn't want to see him hurt again like that if the process wouldn't work. "You just barely recovered from that. You need rest and gain forces. Don't overwork yourself with this thing because you're still needed in the other matters too" he said referring to the priest job and fighting demons.

"Just rest for now would ya?" he said a little bossy than he wanted but didn't apologized for it. He placed his hand on the back of the other, pulling him in his embrace on his chest. "Tomorrow is another day and we have time" he said sighing letting his eyes close. His other hand was caught by the others hand, and hold it against his chest as he was sound sleeping.

Guest hal7283

"Alright love. So sleepy time then?" Hikaru smiled as he snuggled a bit closer to his lover and closed his eyes. In truth he was indeed rather tired and it didn't take long for him to prove Keiko's point that he too, looked adorable when asleep. While technically it was still afternoon none of the servants bothered to wake the three up for dinner, their loud moans could be heard from the opposite side of the mansion and they just knew that the three would be asleep till the next day.

As the rooster called and the sun risez Hikaru woke up in his lover's arms. He sat up and looked down at the two who were still fast asleep. He smiled a little apologetically as he saw Hikari clinging to Keiko on the on the opposite side from him. In truth he wasn't completely forthcoming when it comes to the reason why the previous ritual failed. From the moment he first saw his future self he knew that he was not only his future reincarnation but also his direct descendants, and after he introduced himself as Mitsurugi Hikaru it only provided more proof to his theory. Even though Hikaru was the only son of the Mitsurugi line, he had no intention of getting a wife and continue the bloodline as that would be a betrayal to Kill, thus the only logical explanation for why the Mitsurugi line continued would be that at some point, be would lose Keiko. That thought has been haunting him almost every moment of his waking hours and only when he had Keiko joined in passionate sex he would be able to put the thought aside for a moment. This was part of the reason why he couldn't help guide Hikari's mind to concentrate on his future, and it was also why he decided to know his future self a bit better. To his delight he could tell that Hilarious was dearly loved by his Seiko, which gave Hikaru faith that whatever horrible fate awaits him ahead, all will be worthwhile at the end, be it that end would be hundreds and hundred of years ahead. With renewed resolve he got up from the bed and looked down at the two and yelled: "WAKE UP SLERPY HEADS! Time for breakfast!"

Guest mik3la

It didn't took him long to fall asleep with his lover in his arms and his others self next to him holding his arm. Even if he thought it would be weird it didn't felt like it. It felt just...right. Comforting actually. It was like he was at peace or something like that which was strange.

He didn't know what time it was as he felt movement near him but didn't opened his eyes. He was tired and wanted to sleep more so he just did that. He ignored the movement and just layed there, not caring what it was. That thing scared him a little. Since when didn't he cared who was moving around him? That should have high jacked him up on his feet prepared for a fight or something but he just ignore it.

The the scream rezonated he jumped from his sleep reaching for his sword where he normally was leaving it but this that was not. Frowning he looked around remembering what happened last night, where he was and then his eyes landed to his lover.

"Are you fucking nuts?" he snapped without thinking calming his heartbeats that were bursting his chest.

"Don't ever do that again...god" he said lifting his leg, leaning his elbow on it, brushing his hand through his hair taking deep breath , calming himself.

Guest hal7283

"Haha, sorry sorry. But we really really need to wake up already. Gotta prepare for the ritual and also we've skipped dinner yesterday so I am starving!" Hikaru paused for a moment and smiled: "Oh and of course good morning guys!"

"Good...Morning..." Hikari groaned as he sat up, rubbing his eyes sheepishly as his body wavered from side to side. Eventually he fell onto Keiko and mutterd: "You smell different today... Did you change your shampoo?" It took Hikari a little to wake up and realize that he wasn't back home on the bed with his own Keiko. He said apologetically: "So..Sorry Seiko I.. I mixed you up..."

"Don't worry dear we will have you two back in the same bed in no time!" Hikaru smiled as he made his way to the drawers and began taking out his clothes: "It's about time we get some breakfast."

Edited by hal7283

Guest mik3la

Keiko sigh as he heard his lover talk finally calming his racing heart. Then, hearing the other he turned and looked at him with an amusement smile on his face as he spoke. He understood immediately that the other was other dreaming or thought he was back in his time with his other self. Which kind of hurt a little, thinking how much he was missing him. He could only imagine how his other self would be in his world all alone without Hikari and how worried he must feel. He would be that way and so much more devastated.

"It's okay " he smiled ruffling Hikari''s hair a little before he turned to his lover. He turned and reach for his clothes and started dressing and tied his hair in a pony tail.

"I'll go and talk with the servants for breakfast" he said kissing his lover quickly on the lips before he opened the door looking back at them both then out he was down the hall.

Guest hal7283

"Okay dear, see you later." Hikaru smiled as he waved good-bye to Keiko before turning to look at his future self: "Now let's get you dressed up too."

Shortly after the three gathered at the main room and Hikaru began to bombard Hikari with all kinds of questions about the future. Hilary avoided asking anything about what he knew if their time period however and just focused on seemingly trivial things like where did they live, what sort of food were available, what was the latest fashion trend and so on. Then inevitably the subject changed to future Hikaru and Keiko themselves.

"So you are a part-time worker at a restaurant and aspiring writer, and Keiko is a.... What's the word again?" Hikaru asked.

"Batista." Hikari replied.

"Ah yes barista! Someone who is specialized in preparing this foreign drink called.. Coo-ffeee right?" Hikaru turned to look at Keiko and smiled: "Looks like both us are gonna become quite cultures people! Perhaps we could do the same? We could start a little tea shop and run it together. Incan start writing during my free time and present my work to the customers!" He leaned against Keiko affectionately and smiled: "But seriously though, any future is a bright one as long as you are around."

Guest mik3la

All the information the other provided about the future world and what they do for a living sounded so strange but at the same time thrilling. A little confused about some words and activities but in rest all sounded alright to him.

"You could write about it, i know you have the talent for it" he said finishing his tea. "And for the shop that can be something aside from the normal stuff with do, although i think it would be too much and we will going to need help" he added thinking about it then looked at his lover as he leaned near him smiling. He looked at him with affection, love, respect, desire all those things mixed together. He was the luckiest man in the world to have this and knowing he will have it in the future as well. Although he found it a little strange, not knowing how the whole reincarnation was working.

"If what you say is true , that means my other self is going crazy not knowing where you are or what happened. I know i would if that happened to him" he said lifting his lovers chin kissing him softly. "But i also know that i am not a whimp and i will be looking for you without stopping" he said turning his gaze back to Hikari smiling. "He is there waiting and looking for you. And he will find you" he added sighing. "Guess you'll be doing the ritual tonight aren't you?" he asked looking at Hikaru, knowing how stubborn the one was.

"How am i in the future? That's something i'm curious about" he said turning to look at Hikari.

Guest hal7283

“Yeah... I bet he is worried sick by now..." Hikari said as he turned his gaze towards Keiko, as the presence of this Keiko had really helped to ease the loliness he felt from being away from his own Keiko, especially after last night he found it even easier to feel the warmth of the guardian. In a way he was almost sad for not able to learn more about him but then again his longing towards his own lover outweighed everything else. Hearing Keiko's question about his future self he looked up at the ceiling and said: "My Keiko is... kind, gentle, funny, playful, he could be such a tease at one moment then become so loving the very next... He has been so patient with me since I was afraid of taking our relationship to the next step, but he'd never blamed me for hesitating. Falling in love with him was the best thing that's ever happened in my life..." As Hikari spoke tears began forming in his eyes and he rubbed it away.

"Okay so it's lover show off time then?" Hikaru said as he wrapped his hand around Keiko's neck and brought him close: "My Keiko as you know is so strong and uptight as my guardian but actually he's such an adorable darling who just can't get enough of my cock~~"

Hikari chuckled at the interaction between their past lives. After the meal the three of them gathered in Hikaru's room to reherese the ritual, then spent the rest of the day rather laid back and relaxed. Eventually the time has come and the three of them made their way to the courtyard to set up the ritual. It followed the same structure as the last time with a inner sanctum marked with salt, various objects inside creating a power field to channel their thoughts across time and space. But the similarity stopped their as the alter was now placed in the middle of the formation with both Hikarus and Keiko present. Hikaru had changed into his formal preist robes again while Hikari put back his modern clothes, having been cleaned and patched up by the servants. Between the two of them stood Keiko who held the pendent he gave his Hikaru in hand.

"Alright you two, let's do this." Hikaru said with a serious look as he began swinging his ceromonial sword on one hand, torch on the other, while Hikari having been instructed by his past self was doing the same. Their voices and thoughts echoed and resonated with each other as a strange wind began to swril around the place. According to their rehearsal Keiko now must try to let his emotions reach out across the barriers of time and get in sync with his future self. Hikari continued the encantations while Hikaru muttered: "Imagine Keiko... imagine loosing me, imagine the fear, the horror, the anxiety, the despair..." Then Hikaru resumed chanting and this time Hikari spoke: "Now dwell deeper into your love, your longing, desire, and an unwavering resolve to find me again."

The wind has now groan to become almost like a tornado and soon Hikari found himself slowly floating up. He looked up towards the eye of the storm and could see his Keiko looking up at him. "KEIKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!” Hikaru cried out as he reached out his hand, and as the two got closer and closer Hikaru found himself tearing up. All the fear, all the horror, all the longing, all the solitude anxiety despair confusion melted away as he fell back into his lover's arms. "KeikokeikokeikokeikokeikoKeikokeikokeikokeikokeikoKeikokeikokeikokeikokeikoKeikokeikokeikokeikokeikoKeikokeikokeikokeikokeikoKeikokeikokeikokeikokeikoKeikokeikokeikokeikokeikoKeikokeikokeikokeikokeikoKeikokeikokeikokeikokeiko!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Hikaru cried almost frantically as he buried his face in his Keiko's chest. His Keiko. Really HIS KEIKO!

Hikaru looked up and could see the tornado quickly dispersing. Before it disappeared completely he saw their past lives waving at them approvingly, seemingly giving them their blessing. Turning back to his dearly missed lover Hikaru claimed the man's lips without hesitation and extended his tongue inside. Eventually he pulled away from the kiss and said: "I'm home Keiko."

Guest mik3la
"My Keiko is... kind, gentle, funny, playful, he could be such a tease at one moment then become so loving the very next... He has been so patient with me since I was afraid of taking our relationship to the next step, but he'd never blamed me for hesitating. Falling in love with him was the best thing that's ever happened in my life..."

With every word that Hikari said about his future self made something inside him flinch. He couldn't explain what it was but he felt happy about it. That meant that his future self was really loving him and was willing to do everything for the other.

"Okay so it's lover show off time then?" Hikaru said as he wrapped his hand around Keiko's neck and brought him close: "My Keiko as you know is so strong and uptight as my guardian but actually he's such an adorable darling who just can't get enough of my cock~~"

"Hei, that's not all there is" he said blushing a little but didn't comment further besides shrugging.

As their conversation went around it was already evening and they had to do the ceremony as planned.

Back in their usual clothes Keiko was standing now in the middle with the other, helping him to focus on the ritual and his future self.

Taking a deep breath he tried to concentrate to the image that the other had gave him during dinner about himself.

"Imagine Keiko... imagine loosing me, imagine the fear, the horror, the anxiety, the despair..."

Taking each breath slowly he managed to see himself through a dense smoke as walking around the streets, looking desperate, shouting a name and looking all around for that thing, or that person.

Still with eyes closed he could fee the hurt, the fear rising in his guts and tears forming in his closed eyes. His future self was afraid. Afraid of not finding his lover, searching and searching in despair with no result but he wasn't giving up.

"Now dwell deeper into your love, your longing, desire, and an unwavering resolve to find me again."

He tok another breath and saw himself stop looking around like feeling something. He saw himself surrounded by wind like a mini tornado, confused and terrified but he soon heard his name shouted.

KEIKO looked around and then up seeing Hikaru falling towards him. Eyes widened he reached his hands up to catch him and as soon as he landed in his arms the wind evaporated and he was there all alone with Hikaru in his arms.

Keiko was still dumbfolded but as the other crashed his lips againts his and felt the deepened of the kiss he knew that all that was real and he kissed him back with the same intensity.

"I'm home Keiko."

"Jesus fucking christ Hikaru!" he said holding him tightly in his arms kissing his neck then his cheek then hold his head with his hands and kissed the hell out of him. "Where the hell have you've been? *kiss* I looked for you for hours now! *kiss* You freaked the shit out of me" *kiss* "Do you have any idea how worried i was because of you god damn it" he finally broke with tears in his eyes leaving them flow as his legs gave up and he landed on his ass on the sidewalk, rubbing his head.

Guest hal7283

"I know Keiko.. I know.. I'm sorry!" Hikaru cried as he held onto his love, the two men collapsed onto the sidewalk together. Despite all the tears and snot that messed up their faces the two just kept crying, kissing each other. Hikaru's hands roamed across Keiko's body as if trying to make sure that Keiko was truly there. It didn't take long for a furious voice to come from a home nearby shouting: "It's passed midnight you bastards! People need to go to work tomorrow so shut the fuck up already!"Wiping off the tears on Keiko's face Hikaru said with an embarrassed smile: "Let's get out of here before somebody call the cops on us." Helping Keiko up from the floor he said: "Given the time the subway must have closed down already... I suppose we'll have to find somewhere to stay for the night... Can you search on your phone to see if there's a motel or something nearby? Mine ran out of battery."

Guest mik3la

HEaring the person shouting at them made him laugh as he looked at Keiko and got up. After he calmed down he took his phone out and search for a place to stay and found a motel two blocks away.

The walked there hand in hand as Keiko didn't want to lose the other one and as they entered the motel, he didn't cared how the man behind the counter was looking at them as he asked for a room. He didn't cared before and he wasn't gonna care now when he finally found him.

As they entered the room and closed the door, Keiko left the key on the side and turned pinning Hikaru on the door starting kissing him wildly, leaving his hands wonder his body, tucking his hands under his shirt finding his nipples.

"Do you have any idea how fucking worried i was?" he asked between kisses, sliding on his jaw and his neck, nibbling it with his lips as he lifted his shirt, reviling his chest, moving his mouth right to the small pink buttons starting to lick and suck them like a crazy man.

"Fuck Hikaru, i thought something happened to you ... that i'll never see you again ... that either you left or were kidnapped or killed and i couldn't find you" he groaned sucking one nipple as the other was pinched between his thumbs. He moved then to the other doing the same treatment before he licked his way back up, yanking the shirt off his head and toss it on the ground returning to his lips, sliding his tongue in his mouth claiming him again.

Guest hal7283

Soon the two arrived at a motel and managed to get a room at this late hour. Normally Hikaru would be embarrassed by the look on the clerk's face but then again, he couldn't even care less about anyone but Keiko now. As they went into the room he was immediately greeted by another wave of passionate kisses and touches. "I know Keiko...ah... I really do...!" Hikaru moaned as his lover's hand lifted up his shirt found its way to his nipple. "I'll... I'll explain what happened latter but now... I just want to feel you.... I just want you to feel me...!" He moaned lustfully as Keiko began licking and sucking on his sensitive buds. It didn't take long for Keiko to remove the bothersome shirt, and as their lips met once more Hikaru began releiving hisself of his clothes as well while pushing back against Keiko. With each article of clothing removed they also got a step deeper inside the room, and by the time they reached the bed the two of them were completely naked.

With a nodge Hikaru pushed Keiko onto the bed and crawled over him himself. He claimed his lover's lips passionately while roaming his hands across his beautiful form. Now having made his way back to his own Keiko he was able to prove his previous assumption that the Keiko in the past had a more muscular build comparing to his. Of course that didn't make his own Keiko any less attractive, but simply... unique, one of a kind, the only one in this world which just so happened to belong to him and him alone. "Keiko... Keiko....!" Hikaru whispered after he let go of the man's lips and began kissing and nibling on his ear.

Guest mik3la

With the burning desire in his veins and the hot kisses he didn't even noticed that they got to bed until he hit it with his leg and was pushed down on it. He didn't had time to react cause Hikaru was already on top of him kissing him even more wilder than before with the same passion and neediness as his. But he couldn't ignore the fact that he was the one pushing further, igniting the whole thing, which normally was the other way around.

"Fuck Hikaru...mmm... Didn't know you were so forwarded...ah..." he moaned biting his lip as he gasp for air now that they had a small break from the kissing, holding his hands on the others ass, grabbing his buttocks in his hands and squeezing them hard. He already was hard as a rock from only those wild kisses which was crazy, but he didn't comment.

Guest hal7283

Hikaru moaned sweetly as he felt the other's hands gripping his ass, looking down upon his lover he showed a timid smile and said: "Well... I'm only like this because I missed you... I missed you so.. so much..." Hikaru said as he leaned down and began raining kisses all over Keiko's neck and shoulders, then on his chest. While at the same time his hand made their way downward and reached Keiko's erection. Hikaru looked down at the hard rod and quickly found himself salivating over its presence, and being exceptionally honest about his desire at that moment, Hikaru didn't even hesitate for a moment before he opened hsi mouth and took the man's length down his throat. As he used his lips to sqeeuze against the shaft he ran his tongue along the undderside of the member.

Guest mik3la

"Jesus fucking christ Hikaru..ngh.." he groan in surprise as his lover took him right away in his mouth making him gasp and run his hand through his hair, holding him firmly but not to tight.

"God, slow down...ngh ... im not gonna last much if you're doing it like that ngh... oh fuck" he moaned keeping his legs apart, making him room.

His abs were contract as he felt his orgams building up at high speed. He arched his back a few times gasping for hair, groaning but he kept his eyes on his lover.

"God your mouth feels so good...ngh...ha...fuck dont stop...oh god"

Guest hal7283

Hikaru worked on Keiko's member passionately as he licked and sucked on the rod, taking it all the way down to the extent that he could feel the tip of the man's rod rubbing against the soft membrane of his throat. He was getting so into the act that his own member twitched with excitement and pre-cum began leaking out of the tip. While Keiko pleaded for him to stop, it soon became clear that the man was actually craving for the exact oppsite. Hikaru then began to bob his head back and forth rapidly trying to bring as much pleasure to his lover as possible while at the same time a hand reached for the man's testicles and began rubbing them gently to prove some extra stimulation.

Guest mik3la

"Oh god....oh ngh...god..." his hips lifted a little from the bed moving against Hikaru's mouth uncontrollably gasping, groaning, grunting his teeth as he was reaching the pure extaz of an amazing orgasm.

"Hikaru..ngh...ha...I'm ... I'm gonna cum babe ... god ...ngh ha...ha...oh fuck....oh fuck ...." he moan closing his eyes, back aback, hips moving and back arched as he was soon reaching the end point.

"Hikaru...Hikaru...oh god .... Hikaru!!!!!" He moaned loudly as he flew over the edge and back, cuming in his mouth as his body was spasming.

Still gaaping for air he looked at his lover with amazement and love in hjs eyes. He reached for his neck, pulling him back up ro kiss him, not caring that the other just sucked him hard.

"The hell didd had come from .... that was fucking amazing baby" he kissed him back, taking deep breaths.

"Give me a minute to .... regain...cause that was.....holy shit..." he said chuckling in his own words.

Guest hal7283

Hikaru moaned joyfully as he felt Keiko raising his hip up and began shivering in ecstasy, the sight of his lustful expression, the sweetness of his moaning voice, the warmth of his body, the scent of his sweat and the taste of his cock and his thick cum all seemed irresistable for Hikaru. As Keiko pulled him back up for a loving kiss he chuckled at the man's comment and said: "Thanks Keiko... I'm glad that you liked it." Hikaru leaned in to press a soft kiss on his cheek and said: "I've just decided to focus on what's really important.. and that's being here with You." He wrapped his arms around Keiko for a big tight hug before he looked around the room and muttered: "I wonder do they have any lube lying around the place..." He moved towards the bedside drawer and pulled it open and smiled: "Ah! There you go!" He soon returned with a bottle of lube and asked: "So how do you want to do this? I could be the bottom again or.... mind if I give being top a go?"

Guest mik3la

Keiko looked and blinked a few more times before chuckle laughing with aurprise in his eyes.

"Who are ypu and what did you do to Hikaru" he smirked pulling his by the neck closer to him kissing him softly.

"Since you give me an amazing bj that i have to recover I'll say that you can be top this time cause i still am not able to function" he said between his lips, spreading his legs a little widder.

"I kind of like this new you and in want to enjoy you without questions baby" he said licking their lips then kissed them, letting his lover do his work as he was keeping his eyes on him not wanting to lose susch a precious moment.

Guest hal7283

Hikaru smiled timidly as Keiko accepted his offer without question. As confident he seemed just a moment ago it didn't change the fact that he has never been a top in his entire life, at least, not this entire life. Remembering the "Hikaru" he saw in the past he tried to channel the same energy into his own actions and said: "Oh my dear Keiko you're so adorable..." He shifted a bit closer as his lover opened his legs in an inviting way. Responding to his gentle kiss he bit and pulled on Keiko's lower lip playfully as he poured a generous amount of lube on his hand and reached for Keiko's rear. His fingers rubbed on his soft buttcheeks before finding their way to the crevice, and the pucker hidden between. He brushed his fingers over the entrance back and forth a couple of times before pushing a digit through the sphincter.

"Keiko how are you feeling?" Hikaru asked as he pushed the finger deeper and deeper. He rotated the finger a couple of times before he began pushing and pulling it back and forth. Feeling no difficulty Hikaru decided to add another finger, and then the third. He leaned down and began licking one of Keiko's nipples, his tongue flicked and pressed on the little bud before he took it between its teeth biting it lightly. He proceeded to trace his tongue around the areola before taking the whole thing in his mouth and began sucking. Looking up at Keiko he said with his mouth muffled by Keiko's chest: "How am I.... doing? ha...Are you ..agh... mm..... feeling good?