<3 Promises beyond Time <<hal7283 & mik3la>>

Guest mik3la

Guest mik3la

As he finished one of the demons with a slide he felt the back of Hikaru to his back smiling as he turned and saw him. Before he could jump to the next demon he felt the other healing his wounds which made him smile and glance at him with love and thankfulness.

"Now let's finish this with a bang!"

He nodded taking a deep breath holding shield in front of Hikaru as he started enchanting. Keiko couldn't stop asking how was the barrier still working if Hikaru was there with him but then he thought about Hikari. Could it be that he really had the power too?

Not wanting to think too much about that anymore but he concentrate along Hikaru trying to channel his spiritual power as the other started enchanting. A sword started appearing in front of him so he reached his hand dragging it out as he reached for Hikaru's hand and it turned into a bright light.

"Now my dear, finish them off."

He smirked and then jumped waving his sword in the air, leaving the light brush the whole path to shine in a bright strain of light vaporizing all the demons in its way. it all happened in a second and all the demons dissipated as he landed back on the ground turning to Hikaru smiling but his smile faded as he saw him trembling at his legs, rushing towards him and catching him in his arms.

"You used to much power. How crazy are you?" he said lifting his lover in his arms, brides way and walked in the mansion seeing Hikari still with the piece of paper in hand.

"Hikari, throw the paper and enchant 'Protego Maxima'" he said to the other as he reached him. That enchantment with the charm should keep the barrier enough till the next day. "I need to go lay him down. Please tell the servant to get me a bowl of water and a towel along with some tea" he said holding Hikaru to his chest as he entered the house and went straight to his chamber laying him on the futon.

As soon as the servant brought him the bowl of water with the towel he started wiping his forehead. "You overdone it yourself" he whispered feeling scared for his lover.

Edited by mik3la

Guest hal7283

Hikaru watched as Keiko jumped into the air and cleansed the whole place of darkness. It's a scene he has witnessed for countless times and yet it never got old. Once all the demons were vaporized Hikaru sighed in relief. He smiled as Keiko landed and looked back at him with a smile to which he also responded in mind, but the smile on Keiko's face quickly faded as the man quickly made it back to his side and picked him up bridal smile. "Keiko you are overreacting I am fine!" He said as he looked up at his lover then let out a small chuckle, as he knew how overprotective his lover could get and there was just no way of stopping him at times like these.

As the two made their way back to the mansion Hikaru smiled as he saw his future self still maintaining the barrier. As he spoke the enchantment following Keiko's instructions Hikaru could feel the barrier stabilizing. "You did well Hikari, thanks!" Hikaru said as he was being carried inside the mansion, and before he knew it he was laid down on the futon. Hikaru closed his eyes as he felt the soothing coolness of the towel over his forehead and smiled: "Come on Keiko this is nothing. We've been through much worse in the past. " He opened his eyes and looked up at Keiko with a teasing smile: "Or are you just that eagered to bring me to bed?"

Edited by hal7283

Guest mik3la
"Come on Keiko this is nothing. We've been through much worse in the past. "

"I guess so but ... every time i see you like this i'm afraid of loosing you" he admitted holding his gaze before he turned to wipe the sweat off his forehead, his neck and his chest.

"Or are you just that wagered to bring me to bed?"

He rolled his eyes with a sigh. "As much as i like you in bed ... this time is serious. I'll be more careful next time" he said feeling worried and guilty, biting his lower lip to calm his nerves as he was spacing out. He was afraid of loosing him. He didn't want that. It would be too much of a pain for him to handle. Not after all they've had and will have in the future.

Guest hal7283

Hikaru smiled as he reached for Keiko's cheek and brought him close: "You bite your lower lips too often... It's a bad habit." He extended his tongue and licked the man's lower lips gently before claiming his mouth in fullness. The kiss was soft, gentle, but long. Eventually though he let go of the other's lip and smiled: "You really worry too much. I appreciate you protecting me but.. I want to protect you too. I don't like it when I see you hurt or injured, I mean... only I am allowed to hurt you!" He reached for where he'd bitten Keiko last night and sighed and said in a joyful tone: "The healing spell took that away too... Guess i just have to bite you again latter."

Hikaru let go of Keiko and said: "Go and check up Hikari for me would you? If I am in his shoes I would be so confused and helpless, and right now, he doesn't have his Keiko by his side... Oh and also tell him to get some sleep. We'll begin the ritual to send him back at midnight."

And just like Hikaru said, "Hikari" was still rather shocked and his mind was struggling to keep up. After relaying Keiko's command to the servants he just stood by the edge of the hallway overlooking the courtyard blankly. While he managed to pull himself together when yelled at by Keiko and stayed relatively calm when maintaining the barrier, as the adrenaline cooled off the fear and dread he felt began crawling back.He found himself trembling and wanting to throw up.

Guest mik3la

"Ngh.." he wimped in surprised when he was pulled close, not expecting his strength t get back so quick.

"You bite your lower lips too often... It's a bad habit."

"Only when i'm nervous or when..ngh" he was saying when his mouth was shut by the feverish kiss that the other offered making him moan softly, leaning in the kiss, resting his hand on Hikaru's chest for support.

"You really worry too much. I appreciate you protecting me but.. I want to protect you too. I don't like it when I see you hurt or injured, I mean... only I am allowed to hurt you!"

He took a deep breath as soon as the kiss broke, not taking his eyes of him though. His heart was racing fast, either from the fight, worry or just the kiss that fucked up his senses in a second, making him wanting more and his cock throbbing under the robe.

"The healing spell took that away too... Guess i just have to bite you again latter."

His stomach flipped hanging on that simple promise of him claiming him again later that day and marking him again but then he blinked a few times, trying to get out of that lust spell he always was ended when Hikaru was talking like that to him to sigh.

"As much as i would love to be with you like that later, you should rest and do the nasty tomorrow my love. You need your energy. As for the ritual, i suggest the same. You need your energy for it and you are too weak right now" he said bending over pressing his lips in a soft sweet kiss. "I love you Hikaru but i need healthy and not half pass out" he added caressing his cheek, brushing his finger over the others lower lip.

"Go and check up Hikari for me would you? If I am in his shoes I would be so confused and helpless, and right now, he doesn't have his Keiko by his side... Oh and also tell him to get some sleep. We'll begin the ritual to send him back at midnight."

He didn't want to leave him alone but as he asked him like that it was hard to refuse. "Fine .... Just so you know ... i still feel weird being around the guy" he said frowning opening the door. "It's you but its not you which ....*sich* ... just fucks my mind a little" he said leaning against the door taking a deep breath before heading to the others room.

Walking down the halls he didn't need to walk to much cause he found the guy on the floor trembling. Damn it ... he's freaking out, he thought as he walked to him and kneeled in front of him reaching his hand to his head. At first he hesitated but then he placed it on top of his head speaking in the most soft and gentle voice possible.

"Breath Hikari ,,,, Take a deep breath at a time"

He felt so conflicted because of all this because, in his heart he knew that this wasn't his lover and in his mind too, but something in his body was pushing him towards the guy, the same way he was with his Hikaru, which only made things more complicated.

"Come here" he said pulling him in arms, holding him tight, trying to comfort him and make him calm down. "You did great Hikari .... now take deep breaths. You're safe now. You can calm down" he said in a soft voice, like talking to a child, taping his back shoulder with his hand in a gentle touch and a slow rhythm to comfort the other.

Guest hal7283

Hikari felt like he was sinking into a cold dark abyss, his lungs filled with cold water and he was unable to call for help while in his mind he just kept calling: Help me Keiko, help!

And right at that moment he felt the warmth of someone's hand on his head. He looked up and there he was, Keiko, not his Keiko or course but the one in the past, looking at him with a complicated look. "Ah.. sorry Keiko I...!" He wiped his tears and tried to hide his emotions but no matter how hard he tried "Hikari's" resolve just kept crumbling in the presence of this man. He gasped in surprise when he was taken into the man's arms, the feeling of safety he got from the man's strong chest immediately helped calming his nerves and the gentle touch of his hand on Hikari's back brought him the comfortT he needed. He listened to Keiko's voice he began to take deep breaths like he was told.

Eventually the panic subsided and he was able to think straight again. "Thank you Keiko... I am alright now.." 'Hikari' said as he rather reluctantly moved out of the man's embrace. Looking at the guardian with an embarrassed smile he said: "I honestly don't know how you guys could be so brave facing down those monsters.... The way you fight them head on and how Hikaru just charged through them like nothing... I honestly doubt that he and I are supposed to be the same person..." "Hikari" lowered his head and then looked up at Keiko with a weak smile while holding the hairpin up towards the guardian: "Oh and here's your hairpin back, I forgot to return to you earlier."

Guest mik3la
"Thank you Keiko... I am alright now.."

Something inside him was so conflicted that he didn't want to let go of the other but he eventually let him out of his embrace, just looking at him, making sure he was better then before when he was almost in a panic attack and possibly vomiting.

"I honestly don't know how you guys could be so brave facing down those monsters.... The way you fight them head on and how Hikaru just charged through them like nothing... I honestly doubt that he and I are supposed to be the same person..."

"It's lot of training and concentration" he started saying when he head the last part he frowned. "Hey ... you are related to Hikaru. If that wasn't true then you couldn't have had the needed power to keep the barrier up. No one can. Either another priest with a huge amount off spiritual power or, in this case, one future self that accidentally was at the right place and time" he said smiling trying to lift his hopes up.

The feeling inside him was bugging him every time he saw this guy upset or helpless wanting to protect him and care for him. But he loved Hikaru. Yes this was a future self of his lover but somehow it wasn't the same. It felt like he was betraying his lover but at the same time felt right. God, how fucked up this was.

"Oh and here's your hairpin back, I forgot to return to you earlier."

His voice snapped him out of his thoughts as he looked at his hairpin between his fingers and then took a deep breath. "Keep it. For the time being. Just in case anything happens again it will protect you. You can give it back when we manage to send you home" he said smiling tapping his head and ruffling his hair a little.

"Let's get you a hot bath and a good meal. You need rest after all that" he said sitting up, keeping his hand out waiting for the other to take his hand.

Guest hal7283

"Hikari" found himself a lot more calm after talking to Keiko. Despite the differences between him and his own boyfriend, he could often see the same warmth and kindness that made him fell in love with his Keiko, and he was certain that it was the same for Hikaru as well. He looked at the hairpin in his hands and said: "Alright I'll keep it just a bit longer." holding it close to his heart he got up and was surprised to see Keiko extending his hand. While feeling a little awkard he eventually took it and followed the man back inside the mansion. After a hot bat hand a good meal he went back to his bedroom for rest.

Several hours latter Hikari was woken up by one of the servants who asked him to join Hikaru and Keiko at the courtyard. When he arrived he was surprised to find it had been transformed. A square space was marked on the ground with salt dividing the outer world and the inncer sanctum. On each corner there was a pot with a incense burning and inside the square there were a few more items arranged seemingly at random but Hikari was sure they must serve some sort of purpose. In the center of the square there was a white cloth with a strange pattern drawn on it with some sort of red ink. Right across from the square there was a small platform and Hikaru was standing on it wearing his full priest robe and holding a long sword and a torch. "Ah, there you are cousin. Quite a wonderful night don't you think?" Hikaru smiled as he pointed at the white cloth and said: "Go ahead and stand on that spot would you?"

Once Hikari was in position Hikaru then explained: "In order to send you home we must first strengthen the connection between the present and the future, or from your perspective the past and the present. I want you to close your eyes and think about the pendent and picture it in your mind, the clearer the better, and I want you to "

Hikari nodded and closed his eyes. As Hikaru began to dance on the alter while chanting in a rather hypnotic tone, "Hikari" mind began to sink in an half-conscious state, he remembered the pendent, how it looked liked the moon, how it felt smooth yet somehow warm to the touch, how it dangled around his neck. He remembered that day when they went out for picnic and rode together around the park, he remembered how they rested under a tree and Keiko showed him the pendent, he remembered the two of them surrounded by a field of lilies as his guardian put the necklace around his neck, he remembered holding the man he loved as warmth gradually left his lifeless body... he remembered... he remembered...

Suddenly Hikari's body started to lose its opaqueness and flicker as if he was about to fade away. Hikaru's dance stopped as he began coughing blood painfully. Hikaru groaned: "Damn it... something is wrong.. his mind is torn by the past and the future... At this rate he's gonna get lost in the void between time and space....!" He turned towards Keiko and yelled: "Pull him out of the inner-sanctum now!"

Guest mik3la

Later that they as Hikaru tried to send him back Keiko was just staying near his lover watching the whole scene. He always loved how this things were happening whether it was about this kind of rituals or normal simple ones. He was happy tha the other allowed him to stay by his side. But with the whole demons attack it was only normal to protect him at all causes.

Seeing Hikari so needy to head back to his future self guardian made a small eke in his heart. Even if it wasn't for long, he had gotten to like the guy. He did looked the same like his Hikaru but, it felt a little different. He just couldn't explain it.

As the ritual went one he frowned as he saw the glimpses around Hikaru which he didn't know if they were normal or not, but something deep inside him said that shouldn't had happened. Then the shout from Hikaru made his blood freeze. Sprinting near Hikaru he stopped frowning as he yelled at him to get the other out of there. His mixed feelings were shattered. On one hand seeing his lover spitting blood wanted to rush to him but the other feeling seeing Hikari almost losing his self in time was making him rush there too. He looked back and front at the two of them not understanding what was happening.

"Damn it!" he cursed as he rushed near the inner-sanctum trying to reach Hikari but he was surrounded by a ball of wind blowing all around him, like, wanting to keep him there. Fuck ... how can i get him out ..., he thought trying to reach his hand through the ball vortex that was around him, trying to reach him before it was too late but it was hard.

Then he remembered.

"HIKARU!!" he shout his real name hopping this will reach out to him and make him come out of the trance and maybe react in any other way. "HIKARU! WAKE UP!! WAKE UP DAMN IT!!" he continued shouting, continuing shouting with his hand trying to reach for him. If this guy, this version of his lover was going to vanish and be lock in time and space, that mean his future self was going to be without his other half. That thought made his heart eke even worst. Just the simple idea that he wasn't going to be connected with his lover in his future lives, that he was never going to find him. How could he do that to his future self. He had to save him.

"HIKARU! SNAP OUT OF IT GOD DAMN IT!! DON'T YOU DARE DISAPPEAR FROM MY FUTURE SELF. YOU HEAR ME! SO WAKE THE FUCKING UP AND TAKE MY FUCKING HAND NOW!!!" he shouted from all his power reaching further with his hand as he saw the other opening his eyes slowly and reached for his hand. It was just inches away. A little more and he could reach it. And he did. Catching his hand the wind that was blowing around Hikari exploded all around them and Keiko was able to pull him out of the inner-sanctum in his arms as he fell on his back grunting in pain because of the impact.

Guest hal7283

"Hikari" was in a dream-like state as scenes from his past flashed before his eyes, the early days of his childhood, the day when his hair changed from black to his current silver white, the day he began training as a priest, the day he first met Keiko, another day hundreds of years earlier when he first met Keiko, the day he went on the first date with Keiko, the day they killed the first demon together, the day he first had sex with Keiko, and the day he saw Keiko die in his arms. It was like he was simultaneously at every point of his current and past life and also nowhere at all. Then suddenly he heard a voice that called his name, a voice that was etched deep into his very soul, Keiko's voice.

Snapping out of the flashbacks "Hikari" and was shocked to find himself in what seemed to be the eye of a storm. "K... Keiko!" he cried out as he reached for the guardian's hand and the next thing he knew he was pulled out of the inner-sanctum of the ritual. The strong wind disappeared instantly leaving all three of them panting heavily trying to recover.

"That... was close..." Hikaru muttered as he got up and spit out the blood in his mouth. He walked up towards his lover and his future self and extended his hands to pull the two up. "Sorry about that Hikari... Clearly time travel is more complicated and dangerous than I thought... Are you alright?"

"Y... yeah.. I think so..." "Hikari" said as his mind was still a jumbled mess. He thought back on the visions he saw and clearly some of them were not his own memories, but rather belonging to his past self. His face was deathly pale when the sight of Keiko's lifeless body came back to him and he realized it must be something that was going to happen or rather, has already happened from his perspective. He looked at Keiko for a moment then turned his gaze towards Hikaru and was about to say something, but his future self held his index finger over his lips and said with a smile: "No spoilers Hikari."

"But Hikaru... I saw...!"

"NO! SPOILERS!" Hikaru said as he knocked on his future self's head. As the latter groaned in pain the priest smiled: "I appreciate what you're trying to do but this is bigger than just you and me. I mean the fact that you are here is concerning enough, I would not allow any more temporal shenanigans to screw things up! Besides, you have no right to change the way we live our lives, no matter where our choices lead us...." Hikaru took a glance at Keiko and said: "Well in any case the ritual failed so better luck next time! Now off to bed everyone! We all need some rest."

Edited by hal7283

Guest mik3la

Taking a few deep breaths he managed to finally getting up massaging his shoulder. As he landed he injured his shoulder but it wasn't a pain like something was broken. It was more like a sting. Looking at them two he narrowed his eyes not quite understanding what they were arguing but the last argument kind of kicked in and knew what it was about. Hikari knew or saw something and wanted to prevent it which would only shake even more the balance. And from the way the other acted it was something about him and Hikaru.

Standing up he reach Hikaru holding him against his body. "You need to lay down and rest. You spit blood for crist sake" he said clenching his teeth as his hand was tight around the others waist. "You need to heal" he said firmly looking at his lover with worried eyes.

"Hikari, think you can manage to get back to your room?" said Keiko taking Hikaru in his arms.

Nodding at the other he then turned and got in his room, laying Hikaru on the futon giving him a glass of water. "What do you need? If you need spiritual power from me take it" he said removing the upper part of his robe revealing his chest. "Take it and heal"

Guest hal7283

"I am fine Keiko. It wasn't as a bad as it looked." Hikaru said with a smile as he felt Keiko's arm wrapped rightly around his waist. Clearly the failure of the ritual had have his lover quite a scare and given how overprotective Keiko could get even with the slightest injury or sickness Hilaru knew the ma would likely not giVr him a singular moment of alone time for quite a while.

"I agree with Keiko on this one Hikaru. You need rest." Hikari added an said: "I can walk back to my room without problem."

Soon the three were back to their rooms though in Keiko's case his own bedroom was rarely used given how the couple usually slept in the same bed. Hikaru chuckled when Keiko opened his clothes and revealed his chest, offering his relatively weaker and smaller magic pool to help heal Hikaru. A teasing smile came on Hikaru's face and said: "Well since you offered, I might as well take it up." He pulled Keiko Na little bit closer and instead of taking the man's energy Hikaru took one of the man's nipples in his mouth and began locking and suckling on it skillfully. His tongue traced around the areola before pressing on the little bud in the middle, then he began aucking on the nipple as a whole before he took it between his teeth and began pulling on it playfully. During all this Hilary moaned and groaned rather sensually and he roamed he began roaming his hands into the man"s clothes and the underwear.

Guest mik3la

Keiko was so naive that he actually thought the other was actually was going to do as he was told and whimpered in surprised when the other touched his nipple all of a sudden.

"H-Hikaru...this is not the time for things like this" he started saying holding his hands on his lovers shoulders in an attempt to push him off him, but it was hard. "You got hurt and n-need rest. You cannot ... ngh...use sex in this mmm..situation" he said, more moaning biting his lip as it was hard to find words and let them out. "why don't you ever listen" he protested as he licked his lips, tightening his grip on the others shoulders.

- - - Updated - - -

Keiko was so naive that he actually thought the other was actually was going to do as he was told and whimpered in surprised when the other touched his nipple all of a sudden.

"H-Hikaru...this is not the time for things like this" he started saying holding his hands on his lovers shoulders in an attempt to push him off him, but it was hard. "You got hurt and n-need rest. You cannot ... ngh...use sex in this mmm..situation" he said, more moaning biting his lip as it was hard to find words and let them out. "why don't you ever listen" he protested as he licked his lips, tightening his grip on the others shoulders.

Guest hal7283

"Oh I am listening. It's just that your body is singing a different tune from your mouth." Hikaru chuckled as he heard Keiko's complaint. Of course his guardian was right in pointing out that he needed rest and healing, but then again spiritual energy is something that's intimately connected to one's mental state. Being in a good state of mind could do wonders in replenishing one's energy and nothing brings Hikaru more joy than to see his lover squirm and moan in pleasure. But of course nothing can really replace rest when your body truly needed it. A little bit reluctantly Hikaru pulled away from Keiko's delicious breast and said: "Sorry Keiko, but you set up the situation so perfectly I just couldn't help but tease you a little."

Hikaru pulled Keiko down beside him and wrapped his arm around his lover. He pressed a soft kiss on the man's lips and say: "Let is sleep now... I've got a feeling tomorrow is gonna be a long, long day."

The next morning at breakfast the three of them gathered in the living room once more. Hikaru asked: "So Cousin, how are you feeling right now? Did you sleep well last night?"

"Well.. yeah? I suppose..." Hikari replied with an awkward smile: "I was able to sleep better than the night before, but still saw nightmares and ....Stuff.... I'd rather nor talk about it "

"Hmm... I see..." Hikaru muttered as he crosses his arms and tilted his head to the side, seemingly dwelling in deep thought. After a while he then said: "Given the circumstances it's no surprise that you have a lot on your mind, but in order for the ritual to work both me and you must be able to maintain a clear and focused mind. I will teach you some meditation technique latter to help, and as for the.... stuff you don't want to talk about. We shall deal with that too in time." Hikaru showed a rather teasing smile before turning to Keiko and said: "This reminds me, Keiko darling. I have the town carpenter make me a special tool that would be useful in certain rituals and it should be done by now. Would you mind go pick it up for me? Just tell him that the Mjtsurugi priest sent you and they should know. It should come in a long box wrapped in purple cloth. It's something quite.... let's say delicate so make sure the box is not opened until it is in my hands. I trust you can do this for me right?"

Edited by hal7283

Guest mik3la

He closed his eyes with a sigh as the other kept him at his chest, trying to get pass the worries and desire in his body. It was hard not to be worried about him and the desire was always there, always taking his mind away, always managing to manipulate him. Hikaru just knew how to get him. Holding his arm over Hikaru's chest he managed to get a rest.

The next morning he was silent, having breakfast with the two of them. It was starting to feel normal to do this and having the other around. He kept his eyes on him as he spoke trying to think what nightmares could he possible had to not be able to sleep. Aside from demons encounter he couldn't think of something else. He could also remember how the other looked at him yesterday when he managed to open his eyes and reach for his hand. The way he said his name has made something run through his body which he couldn't explain and the conflict he had before that wasn't helping at all.

Why was he so drawn to the other he just couldn't understand. He belonged to Hikaru. He loved him. So how and why did he felt something for the other too. That wasn't supposed to happen, or did it? He was just so confused that he wasn't paying anymore attention to the conversations those two had and almost didn't heard Hikaru speak to him. He only heard his name in the distance so he managed to pull himself away from his thoughts and looked at his lover as he spoke to him, taking a deep breath. What was wrong with him.

"Yeah ... Sure. No problem" he said smiling nervously taking a sip from his tea, trying to understand what was happening to him. "i just hope that you will not do anything stupid while i will be gone" he found himself say without thinking. Realizing it he looked at his lover biting his lip. Where did that came frome?

"I mean .... You need rest so don't do anything stupid while i'm gone" he added being as bold as before.

Guest hal7283

"Oh don't worry dear Keiko. I would be fine. Even if some demon show up now I have my cousin to help out with the defense!" Hikaru smiled as he finished his breakfast and got up. Walking towards his future self he extended his hand and said: "Now come on, 'cousin', we've got work to do."

The two "Hilary's" left for the back room of the mansion and began practicing meditation and other techniques useful for concentration and fending off demons, while Keiko left for town to pick up the package from the carpenter. By the time Keiko returns from his little errand however the two of them were nowhere to be seen. One of the servants approached Keiko and mentioned that the master would be waiting in his bedroom. As the guardian approached however the familiar voices of the two Hikarus could be heard down the hallway and one of them seemed to be moaning.

"Hi...Hikaru wait... Ah...s...Stop..!"

"Is that what you want Hilary? Cause your body seems to disagree..."

"But.. this isn't right!"

"And why is that? Come-on my dear we are practically the same person. This is essentially...Ah.... Masturbation..."

"Ah..Ha..But...But Keiko...!"

"Oh I am sure our Keiko wouldn't mind... I mean it's like double the fun~ Isn't that right my love?"

The door opened on its own and revealed the lewd scene inside Hilary, both of them, were completely naked. If not for the slight difference in skin tone and the length of their hair the two would be completely indistinguishable. The priest Hikaru was holding "Hikari" from behind as he licked on the other's neck, one of his hand was playing with the young man's throbbing cock while the other was finger deep inside his rear, which twitched and convulsed from the intrusion. "K...Seiko!" Hikari cried as he tried to struggle away from the hold of his past self and said: "This...This isn't what you think...."

"Oh but this is exactly what you think my love." Hikaru said with an almost devious smile: "I will spare you the details but basically this boys has been sent up ever since he came here and spent the night hearing us fuck like animals in rut. You can't expect him to maintain a clear mind with a boner bothering him can you? So I suggested that we deal with his little problem." His faze fell on the package in Keiko's hand and smiled: " and I see you have retrieved the package. Go ahead and open it."

Inside the wooden box was a wooden object almost a foot long, it had a cylindrical shape being slightly thinner near the base and bulging up in the middle, then ended with a mushroom like tapered tip. It had a smdooth surface and with the lacquer coating gave it a bright red color. Basice if was a big red dildo. "Do you like the gift I got you?" Hikaru asked.

Guest mik3la

As he returned with the package he was surprised that the other wanted him to his room and talk right away. That was strange even for him. But as soon as he approached the door and he heard it, and it was hard to ignore or not understand the sounds. his breath was caught in his throat but his steps didn't stop. He walked further till he could see through the crack open door. The idea of Hikaru doing things that he normally did to him hit a little different. Jealous? Jealous of whom? If Hikaru for doing that to the other so casually or at the other because he was in his place. Or on him because he wasn't there with them.

"Oh I am sure our Keiko wouldn't mind... I mean it's like double the fun~ Isn't that right my love?"

He gulp in surprise hearing Hikaru saying his name like he knew he was there. He knew. He planned this. He wanted this to happen. As the door opened he didn't know at first what to do. Get in or back out but the scene just tackled in him more than he wanted. Hikari being jerked and finger fucked by his lover, both making such arousing sounds.

Without thinking he stepped in and closed it after he got in, not wanting anyone to see what was happening in there although he thought that they already knew from the sounds that echoed already in the room.

"K...Seiko!" Hikari cried as he tried to struggle away from the hold of his past self and said: "This...This isn't what you think...."

"Oh but this is exactly what you think my love."

He didn't said a word nor avert his gaze away from them. He was freeze now, looking at them. Looking at Hikari's naked body and something in him flinched. Something inside him wanted him to touch the other, to make him scream in pleasure, to tease or to kiss. But he wanted Hikaru do those things to him too. He was conflicted, aroused and thank god for the robe that his hard on wasn't visible.

"I will spare you the details but basically this boys has been sent up ever since he came here and spent the night hearing us fuck like animals in rut. You can't expect him to maintain a clear mind with a boner bothering him can you? So I suggested that we deal with his little problem."

"W-We?" it was all he could manage to say, his eyes still on the others even when he left the package on the ground, his breath becoming havier. what is he saying ... all three of us? like that? together? was that ... really okay?, his mind was rumbling around but the idea of them three fucking like that only made him more aroused, wanting that, which kind of scared him. Hikaru was right thought. It would be like double thing but still.

" and I see you have retrieved the package. Go ahead and open it."

He did as he was tolled, getting his eyes away from them, which a hard control to do and open it, his eyes widened and his mouth went dry, his stomach flinched and look at Hikaru. Was he for real?

"Do you like the gift I got you?"

"I-I...Don't know ... I prefer ... you than...this" he said keeping his eyes on his lover and on Hikari which was starting to moan more and whimpered under his lovers touch. Those sounds went through him, shaken him to his core, making him gasp and lick his lips, the mist of desire and lust consuming him.

"what do you want to do?" he managed to ask, standing on his knees, thigh pressed together, shifting a little in place as his hard on was starting to feel uncomfortable.

Guest hal7283

Both Hikarus looked at Keiko as he seemed both shocked and intrigued by thjs strange situation. Hikari was of course embarrassed being belief while Hikaru was almost enjoying the conflicted thoughts and feelings the other two mist be going through. Hilary chuckled joyfully and said: "Oh of course I know that you prefer the real thing, but you know how I love to see you getting desperate." Hikaru changed the tone of his voice to a more commanding one and said: "I want you to lick that dildo, cover it with your saliva and push it up your ass. I want you to ride it until I tell you to stop. You would do that for me, wouldn't you my love?"

After making his command Hikaru seemingly turned his attention back to his future self again, though he did not break eye contact with Keiko for even a single moment. He pushed Hilarious flat on the futon mattress and began running his tongue all over his smooth skin, with one hand he continued to thrust his fingers in and out of Hikari's read while the other hand moved over go the tip of Hikari's moment and began rubbing against the slit on the tip, making the ma moan and cry even louder.

Guest mik3la
"Oh of course I know that you prefer the real thing, but you know how I love to see you getting desperate."

He had to take deep breaths as it was getting harder and harder to breath being too turned on by the scene those two were putting or better said, the one Hikaru was setting in display. All this was turning him on and his lover knew that.

"I want you to lick that dildo, cover it with your saliva and push it up your ass. I want you to ride it until I tell you to stop. You would do that for me, wouldn't you my love?"

And just like that Hikaru express his need, what he wanted him to do in order to make him happy. It wasn't necessary an order or a command because he was going to do it, knowing that this was something the other liked and he liked it too, even if he preferred the real thing.

Taking a deep breath he started undressing, leaving his robe on the floor. Then he took the under shirt that left him in underwear, his erection visible now. Watering his lips and biting his lower lip, he undressed from his underwear too, then kneeled and bend over to the machine and started licking it and after a few seconds sliding it into his mouth.

After a few bops of his head he moaned slightly as he started pressing a finger in his rear, stimulating himself, getting ready for that thing. He had to do that. He looked from time to time to the others and the moans the other was making, was striking right through himself.

Releasing the dildo from his mouth with a small pop sound he then turned and pushed that thing inside him, groaning gently as he tried to breath slowly. "Fuck...." he groan and moan as he started moving his ass, rubbing that thing against his inner muscles. "oh ... god .... ngh ... " he opened his eyes and looked at his lover. "Hikaru ... " he gasped keeping his eyes on his lover but moving from time to time to the other.

Guest hal7283

Hikari was trying desperately not to make a fool of himself as his past self continued to play with his body. That proved to be exceptionally difficult as the man seemed to know perfectly what buttons to push to make him sing, which if you really think about it was only natural. But despite Hikaru's skillful administration, Hikari's attention was on the erotic show Keiko was putting on for the two of them. His gaze in your followed his every move as the man undressed revealing his perfectly toned body. As Keiko ran his tongue over the wooden toy he couldn't help but remember how his own Keiko had pleasures him with his tongue. He looked in amazement as Keiko began preparing his rear for the insertion. He was uttelry mesmerized when Keiko began pushing the toy up his ass and he began to moan in such a sweet alluring voice that he just couldn't get his eyes off from him.

Meanwhile Hikaru certainly noticed his lover's faze wavering between him and his future self, which was just as he expected to happen. Chucking joyfully he pulled away from Hikari and then pulled Hikari's buttcheeks wide open and exposed his well prepared anus to Keiko's eyes and chuckled: "So that's what my ass looks like? I gotta say Keiko I kind of get why you love me so much now. I do have a fine bottom!" He then turned to look at Keiko and smiled: "Don't be shy my dear, fill "me" up."

Guest mik3la

Keiko looked puzzelled at first still thrusting that toy in and out of him, his eyes wondering over the others body and back at his lover licking his lips and swallow hard. As he was asked to fill 'him' up he stopped moving, leaving the toy slip out of him as he groan but move closer to his lover. He crawled near his lover, claiming his kiss in a deep passionate kiss, slipping his tongue in his mouth wanting to feel him, taste him. He missed him and he almost panicked thinking he lost him for a second before with the attack of demons and the ritual. He wanted to make sure he was real and he was there.

Then breaking the kiss he took a deep breath as he looked down at the other. He looked so much like his lover that it was impossible to know which was which, but they way he sounded and talked was different. He knew better. But now his lover wanted to do his future self and he was conflicted. Was that a test? Should he do it? He paused and stared over his body for a few second before taking another breath and moving closer to Hikari, gripping his tights and pulling him closer to his body, so that his shaft was hitting his entrance.

"Like this?" he said lifting his eyes to his lover. "You want to watch while i fuck your future self?" he asked returning his eyes back to the other, his stomach twitching. He moved his his hands under Hikaris legs lifting them a little and leaned on the hands as he moved his cock and slide inside the him slow till his full length was in, groaning and grunting. "Oh fuck" he gasped stopping for a second feeling the others insides tight around his cock.

He stopped linger and started moving back and forth, groaning and moaning with each thrust.

Guest hal7283

Hikaru smiled as he saw Keiko letting toy slip out and approached. Soon their lips met and like countless time before their lips and tongues joined in a passionate dance of pleasure and desire. He loved Keiko, more.thsn anything in this world, which was why he had done all he could to break down some of the guardian conditioning that kept him from enjoying life and expressing himself freely like a normal person, and his effort has been very successful as of late. But the existence of Hikari provided an unique opportunity to push his agenda even further. Sometimes it's good to do a little wrong, and what they are doing certainly wrong on several levels.

"Yes Keiko, like this." Hikaru smiled as he saw his lover entering another man, well, technically the same man as himself but still. As Keiko held up Hikari's legs down and began working his wait, Hikari was just lost in the world of pleasure, moaning and crying blissfully as his rear squirms and convulsed, squeezing around the guardian's rear almost greedily. "K... Keiko' please..Please stop...Ha... aahaha~ this is ... Ah~"

"Still going on about that huh?" Hikaru said as he pushed his cock into his future self's own mouth. He moaned lustfully as he felt the wamth and tenderness of the membrane down the other's throat while he pulled Keiko close for another kiss. Once their lips parted he asked teasingly: "so..My dear Keiko... How are you feeling? So you prefer to ramnyoir cock down his nice little ass or you like my cock filling up your slut hole better?"

Guest mik3la

The more the other moaned the more he couldn't stop himself from moving his hips against him in and out, still in a slow pace, not wanting to rush anything but he felt still conflicted. Did the other didn't want this? Was he pushing it to far? Was he hurting him? He wanted to ask but Hikaru has made him take his shaft into his mouth, shutting him down. He blinked a few times at the sight of him, not knowing what to do or thing about the whole situation.

As he was pulled in the kiss he moaned and gasp, letting the other take his mouth and claim it over and over again. When it ended he breath out a shaky breath looking up at him and down at the other, his hips didn't stopped all this time and were still moving.

"I...I don't know" he said avoiding his eyes from his lover feeling guilty for feeling like that. Even if he was his future self, it wasn't the same but it felt good. It felt amazing having him all wrapped and tight against his cock every time he was thrusting him. But he liked his lovers cock ramping him too, feeling him and stretching him so good. He groan closing his eyes. "I .... i love you ramping me Hikaru" he moaned biting his lip still avoiding his eyes. "But i ... kind of like it like this too" he finally said moving even more slower then before.

"I-I want to feel you Hikaru" he lifted his eyes filled with need. "I want you fill me up" he groan as his rear was throbbing and his cock was strangled by the others muscles. He grunted as the other tried to move under him, making the sensation only more hard to bare, making his pleasure level risen.

Guest hal7283

Despite Keiko's reservations , Hikari was actually really enjoying this, perhaps a bit too much. Of course he felt the guilt for essentially cheating on his own Seiko, but he couldn't deny the attraction he felt from this Keiko either. He was never good at expressing his own emotions to begin with so this whole reincarnation thing has really messed with his emotions. He just couldn't help but see his Keiko in this Keiko, and even what's different about this Keiko made him feel like he was learning a new side about his own lover and falling in love with him all over again. On the physical side of things his libido has been penting up ever since he got here and now finally gaining a outlet for his desired every mental barrier he tried to build, all the walls he put up just crumbled like a sand castle. With his mouth stuffed with Hikaru's cock all he could do was letting out muffler moans while licking and sucking on the member that was too familiar for comfort.

Eventually though Hikaru pulled out, after hearing the adorable confession from Keiko there was simply no way Hikaru was going to leave his lover's desires unfulfilled. "oh dear Keiko you are just perfect~" he said as he moved behind Keiko and held his throbbing member against the guardian's well prepared hole. "Here I come Keiko. Brace yourself~" Hilaru said as he rammed his member all the way down the man's intestines till their lower body was completely joiend together without any gap. "Umm yeah Keiko... Your ass feels so good..." Hikaru moaned as he began thrusting his waist back and forth and in terms made Keiko ram into Hikari again and again. Their lustful moans joined toghether and formed a rapsody of carnal pleasure. In the midst of this Hikari reached out husband's and looked up at Keiko in desperstion. While the pleasure coming from his rear was amazing he was also in desperate need of a little tender love, especially after seeing Hikaru and Keiko being so intimate. "Please Keiko.. Please..." He pleaded not entirely sure what he wanted himself, but his ready eyes were filled with longing.

"It's okay Keiko. Fonajead." Hilaru said as he pushed on the guardian's back a little to make him lean closer to his future self, as he could also feel the loneliness in Hikari's heart.

Edited by hal7283

Guest mik3la

Keiko closed his eyes a few more times as he moaned with each thrust, biting his lip liking the way the other felt around his cock and the sounds he was making. If he was keeping his eyes closed it felt like it was his lover under him taking him and it felt even more intense, feeling his stomach tickle.

"oh dear Keiko you are just perfect~

His voice made him open his eyes seeing his lover in front of him, moving slowly closer to him, stepping behind him, tracing his flesh all the way down to his buttocks spreading them wide, revealing his eking rear. He groan biting his lip knowing what was about to happened and he was trying to brace himself.

"Here I come Keiko. Brace yourself~"

Before the other finished his sentence he felt him sink inside him, making him stop his movement and embrace his length and thickness while he pushed all the way inside, pressing his ass against his stomach when he was all in. Keiko moan and groan before he started moving.

"Umm yeah Keiko... Your ass feels so good..."

"This feels good too ...ngh ...mmm....oh...fuck..." he groan and grunted as his lover started thrusting making him move himself inside the other at the same time. Now that was so different and so right at the same time that it was consuming him. On one hand he was fucking his future lover and on the other he was fucked by his current present lover. It was all so intense that he just couldn't explain it but damn it felt so good. He was starting to wonder if Hikaru felt the same way his future self.

Ever since they started being together together, he was always ending the one being fucked. He never dared to say or think to do the same to his lover or demanding that. He was always the obeying one and always ended bend over or tight up. Which was okay with him. He wanted that. It was arousing him and wanted his lover more. But maybe this was what was missing for him. He wanted more. He wanted to fuck Hikaru too. He wanted to care for him the way he cared for him. He wanted to show him that. Now that he kind of knew how to act in that way, sort of, he was going to try that in the future.

"Please Keiko.. Please..."

The pleade woke him up from his thoughts as he looked down at the guy feeling those pleadings till his inner soul, down his core making his cock throb. Now that was strange. He wasn't sure what the other was pleading for but he knew deep down. He wanted tenderness. He wanted him. Well, his other him but he was all he got and was getting.

Hearing Hikaru agreeing with him and pushing him down to Hikari he stopped overthinking and he let go. With a big sigh he bend over and claimed Hikari's lips in a feverish kiss at first but then turned it into a passionate one, chasing his tongue in his mouth, tangle around it, exploring every inch of his mouth as he was still thrusting him deeper and a littler faster.

Fuck that felt so good. Kissing him like that, fucking him and at the same time fucked by his lover it was just so much to handle but he loved it. Groaning he bite Hikari's lower lip then sucked at it, moving his kisses to his neck and down his shoulder wanting to see if his body was really the same as his lover.

"God ...nghh...ha....ha....gah....ngh..." he moaned with each thrust his lover was giving, resting his forehead on Hikari's shoulder gasping, moaning, grunting feeling overwhelm by all sensations that traveled his body and down to his core and through his cock. He was so close.

Lifting his body back up, he catched his lovers by the neck, pulling it closer and pressed his lips against his, kissing him as wild as he could moaning in the kiss. Even if they were the same they were different. His lover's kiss was different but he could understand that why. It was all him. He meant different to each of them. On one he was the lover of Hikaru from this time and on the other he was a past self of his own lover in his time who he missed but it was to hard to hide it anymore.

"Fuck .... i'm almost there..ngh..." he grunted clenching his teeth and closing his eyes, parting his lips to let the air fill his lungs with air that he so much needed. "Harder Hikaru .... harder" he moaned thrusting back to his lovers pelvis, making that way his thrust also deeper. At the same time, his thrusts into Hikari were the same. Faster and deeper.