(Private RP) Fairy Dreams <<mik3la & syaoran-puu>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest mik3la

he finally understood what was between him and his brother. But he still couldn't understand why Alfred was so against Cass. In this situation Brandon should have said something and not Alfred. He had to have a discussion with his brother later on today.

He wimp when his arse was grabbed and arched his back a little as their crotches touched, but he closed his legs around the other even more keeping him close. As he talked about the communication between them and not getting jealous he was just locked in his eyes but he understood the point and Cass was right. Being with multiple people in a relationship there shouldn't be any jealousy. He was slowly slowly starting to get it and work on it. But this time was his brother who screw over his head. He just hopped that in time he wouldn't let others to make him doubt.

He took a deep breath when Cass started talking about their combination and what would he do if he would see him and Fai together or vice-versa. That simple thought stucked in his head and his imagination just popped in. Seeing him and Fai fuck didn't bring out jealousy but arouse. Or the other way around. He and Cass fucking and Fai walked into them. It was just something erotic in it.

His heart started racing even more in his chest pumping the blood in his body which started to boil. He blushed and gulp as he looked at his teased face. He never felt Cass talk like that to him and that just got a reaction from his part. His stomach flinched at the sound. His body was curious.

"Too bad for you that you have to contain yourself with my brothers as wolfs on your back" he smiled teasing but he took initiative and pulled him by the shirt into passionate kiss, pinning his body to his.

It felt so good and so excited.

Guest syaoran-puu

“I see you like that thought. So what about this one....” he leaned in and whispered, “you and Fai fooling around. Maybe he sucks you off then you pin him and take him, fucking him nice and slow. But I walk in and catch you? Your sexy, sexy faces enticing me to act. So I fuck you as you fuck him. The force of my thrusts plowing through you and straight into Fai. Like I’m fucking you both?” Cassidy licked the shell of his ear, nuzzling and breathing in his scent. “You’d both moan so good. So pretty.” Imagining it’s made him hard. Very hard.

He chuckled. Not fighting it as he was pulled closer by those legs. His hands groped.

“It is too bad. But! I wouldn’t anyway. Not yet. The first time should be all three of us. I meant it. When I said I’d want to prepare you both. Fai on the bottom, you lying on his chest.” He purred. “I’d prepare you both. Maybe I’d penetrate Fai first? He’s waited longest. My fingers fucking you. But then I’d swap. I’d cum in your arse and feed your cock into Fai’s hole. Letting you cum inside him before I took him again and filled him too.” He winked.

Guest mik3la

All that sounded so appealing and he so wanted in that moment to do it already. His body was reacting without him even knowing. His body shuttered at those pictures that Cass was giving him that he couldn't deny how good they sounded, making his even more aroused. Since their body's were still pressed he could feel him getting aroused too.

"You just like to torture me at this moment knowing i cannot leave the house?" he said humming hatting that the other was teasing him like that.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Consider it more.... me trying to wet your appetite and keep you preoccupied?” Cassidy winked.

He kissed him. Deep and passionately, tongue invading his mouth. “Soon. You’ll feel everything soon.” Hopefully. “We can’t push Fai. We have to wait for him to be ready....” Cassidy smiled. “Phone sex can help scratch an itch. Especially since it could be months until Fai opens up again.”

“Too bad we can’t sneak to. Your room and mutually rub one out.” He laughed.

Guest mik3la

He chuckle at his comment with his appetite and preoccupation. do you think that i don't have better things to do than being with a boner all day??

He groan in the kiss feeling needy. Since when did he became like this? Just a few days he was embarrassed. What has gotten into him?? But all felt so damn good and Cass just turned him on with all those ideas of how it would be and the different situations they could get, making him linger for more.

"I know we cannot push him ... it's too risky at this point ... and part of it is my fault" he gasped for air when the kiss broke. He was flustered by all those sensations and feelings his body was feeling and was reacting.

He blushed at that idea moving his eyes to the living room where Brandon was and plus his other brother that just had a fight with, Alfred, was upstairs.

"As much tempted that is .... i cannot risk having this house blown up because of us" he sigh. "Brandon is down here and Alfred is up there. It will not be a good idea ... at least for now" he said kissing him one more time playing with his tongue.

"But phone sex ... that does sounds interesting" he mumbled throughout the kiss.

Guest syaoran-puu

“No. We can’t. We’re both to blame. But we can fix it with time and patience.” He hummed, hopeful. “The rewards will just be sweeter in the end.”

Cassidy giggled. “I know. I’m not pushing you anywhere or for anything. We’re going to take this slow too. I don’t want Fai feeling too left out or awkward.” He said honestly. He was trying to think about what was best for them all.

“Though. I have to ask.... do you have any issues with me being the one to take both of your virginity’s? Like I described?” It was definitely a fantasy of his now!

He kissed him again.

“Phone sex is more than possible. I should get going. We can stay on the phone after Fai leaves tonight? Or call at a different time to just have some fun? I’d be home in about twenty minutes....” Cassidy winked.

Guest mik3la

"Guess that would be fair for him since he waited for you so long. I can be second, i don't mind" he sigh hatting that the other had to go already. It was so good to have him in his house and felt so strangely good to have him near me.

"Better call me after you delivered the food to Fai and you're home" he shrugged loosen his legs around him so that he can get away.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Yeah... doesn’t meant you’re less special. I’ll make sure you’re loving it all too. I’ll have to show you how talented my fingers are.... or my tongue.” He winked. Cass really didn’t like teasing him!

“So bossy.” He teased again. Winning at him. “I’m call when I get home. Imagining you naked, hard and wanton in your bed. You’ll have to describe it all to me.”

Cassidy stole one more kiss. “Later baby.”

Guest mik3la

He just nodded feeling too flustered to even say anything more. Did he just agreed to have phone sex with him later on? oh my god i'm going to die, he thought as he walked him out kissing him one last time before he flew away leaving him sighing with his heart beating like crazy and a start of a hard on. i hate you for this, he sigh looking at his pants but was able to hide it with his shirt.

Closing the door he turned to clean the kitchen and giving a slice of the food to Brandon in the living room who explained him everything about what Alfred said what was exactly the whole story and with another slice to Alfred.

Standing in front of his door he knocked. "Alfred ... can i come in? I've made you mom and my favorite dish and i know you like it too" he said waiting for a respond from him.

His anger kind of flew off after he had spend the time with Cass so now he had to try and talk with the other without a fight.

Guest syaoran-puu

Alfred looked over and frowned a moment, he sighed. “I don’t want to fight with you anymore Winston....”

He hummed a moment and held out his hand, accepting the others offering. “I used to love watching mum bake this.” He admits.

Guest mik3la

"I don't want to fight with you either" he said sighing happy that he accepted. That was a step.

"That's why i've called Cass over. They wanted me to cook something and i told them about this and they were super excited" he said feeling his shoulders drop.

"They are good guys... Cass too ... I know you don't like him but ... you love me ... trust me" he said looking at him chewing his lip feeling a little nervous. He spoke as calming as possible.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Trust you?” He frowned. Winston was so young! So inexperienced and naive! How was Alfred meant to trust him....?

But.... maybe he had to.

“I’ll try. Doesn’t mean I like him.” Alfred would never like Cassidy. There was just something about him that ground him the wrong way!

“Why them? Just so I know what you’re thinking.” Maybe it would help to relax?

Guest mik3la

"I cannot explain either. Well... Fai i do know ... I liked him for some time now but never dared to talk to him because i thought he is out of my league but he is actually really like me. We are so alike in so many ways" he said looking at Alfred taking a deep breath.

"With Cass is different. He nice, cocky, sassy and teasy. Never know what to expect from him. That makes him unpredictable but also caught me in" he shrugged.

"As you guys had your flaws in relationships please let me make mine. Even if at the end i'll suffer. I know. Cause i don't think any of them are my mate. So i know that at some point they will want to find their mates and i'll be left out. But right now... i like what i have" he said taking his hand hopping he will understand.

"That part is scary for me to but we talked about it and we will take our time and not rush into it" he tried to look into his eyes. "We are being responsible brother"

Guest syaoran-puu

Alfred listened. Frowning a little. The way Winston spoke? It was so surprising.

It didn’t sound like he was being blind or foolish. “Okay. Fine. Just be careful and gentle. Okay? Don’t rush into anything or be rushed. There’s no rush.” He smiled shyly.

“But fine. I won’t interfere anymore....” Alfred said gently.

Guest mik3la

Winston felt a great joy hearing his brother telling him he will stop interfere in between them. Smiling he hugged his brother tightly.

"Could that mean that you will lift the spell?" he asked looking up at his brother with kitten eyes flipping his eye lashes in the air.

Guest syaoran-puu

“No. You still snuck out. You have to be punished for that....” Alfred smirked. He might reduce it to a week if Winston behaves, but he wasn’t going to tell him that.

“Go. I’m sure you’ve got better things to do.” Alfred winked. Trying to nice and positive.

Guest mik3la

Winston made a sad face but he did tried.

"Alright" he said heading to his room a little bushed because of his brothers comment. "Oh and Alfred" he stopped before entering his room. "Thank you" he smiled and entered his room falling on his bed.

god this day was so intense ...

Guest syaoran-puu

Alfred knew he was upset, but it wasn’t a punishment if didn’t impact you. If nothing else? Maybe this would preserve his innocence until his birthday at least?

He smiled at the thanks and nodded. “Okay. You’re welcome Winston.” Alfred went back to reading.

————

Twenty minutes later Cassidy was back home. He’d left the food, moving back but watching from a far as dainty Fai opened the door and accepted the food with a smile. A smile! Maybe that was a good sign for them all?

Now in his room, he’d locked the door, removed his clothing and lay down on the bed gloriously naked as he called Winston for some afternoon ‘fun’. He pressed the phone to his ear and waited. He stroked his hard cock lazily as the excitement bubbled.

Guest mik3la

Back in his room he took a deep breath not knowing if the other will actually call to have phone sex but he locked his door, not wanting either of his brothers burge in his room while he was doing that. He jumped on the bed taking his shirt of and after his pants and underwear touching himself thinking at Cass and what he told him in the kitchen. Without realizing he was getting hard again. His phone rang making him breath again.

"Hey Cass" he responded keeping his cool as his hand was slowly stroking himself.

Guest syaoran-puu

Cassidy heard the soft hitch in the guys breathing... “are you touching yourself, Winnie?” He teased. “Too eager to wait for me? Describe the scene to me.” He hummed.

He closed his eyes, letting his thoughts wander. His hand wandered too. “I know I’m hard for you. I know I want to sink my steel deep into your hot wet hole.” Claim you. Where had that thought come from?

Guest mik3la

"You're at fault for saying all those things to me in the kitchen. My mind has a way of his own" he bitten his lip looking at his erection and how it was trubbing in his hand, his hole twitching.

Taking a deep breath closing his eyes for a second he opened them again. "I'm getting hard two with only the imagination of you...ngh... that sounds tempting" he groan softly not stooping his hand from the struck.

"And where are you going to do that? Back here in my kitchen? Your room? The bathroom? mnnngh" he moved his hips a little as his mind was starting to create the image of it.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Touch yourself. Touch your hole for me, Winnie. I’d start of slow. Laying you down in your bed... lube and one finger. In and out I would fuck you until you begged for a second.” He groaned, stroking himself as he imagined it.

“You’d be so tight. I know you’re so tight.” Cassidy moaned.

Guest mik3la

His hole twitched at that idea wanting to be touched in that way making him humpf a little. moving his hand slowly to the hole touching himself. He wimped a little as he inserted one finger inside after watering it.

"Shit that feels strange...mmh..." he closed his eyes imagine him being there. "Give it to me...ngh..." he bite his lip moving his hip from side to side relaxing his muscles as he tried to insert a second finger wimper and gasping a little. "Fuck...ngh..,ha..." he squeezed his eyes shut watering his lips. "I am tight ...ha..."

Guest syaoran-puu

“Are you using lube?” Cassidy smiled. Liking that Winston was touching himself for him. “Take it slow. Push out as you slide your fingers inside. It will help with the pressure.”

He hummed. “Touch your cock with your other hand. Stroke yourself like I’m stroking myself. I can imagine your hand around me. Tentative at first. Would you want to explore me Winston? Or go straight for the treasure at the end?” He moaned softly. “I’d work my fingers inside that beautiful hold of yours. Hooking them just right to hit your sweet spot.”

He moaned again. “Holy shit I’m so hard for you.”

Guest mik3la

"I had the talk so i had to check it... and damn this feels good" he moaned moving his hand inside his hole stretching his fingers as he saw in some videos, making him moan again.

"I'll love to explore that body of yours... you have a nice body...to bad i only seen it when we were swimming" he bite his lip holding another moan in. "My cock is hard too only by the mere imagine of you and your voice...damn it...ngh"

He still couldn't believe that he was doing this on the phone with him, but his voice sounded so good ans lustful that he couldn't hold himself for not touching himself more.

"My hole is twitching as i stretch it with the fingers...fuck this feels good...ha..." his hand on his cock started to move faster.

"You're voice is so hot that i want you here stretching me with your hard on...ngh...god..." he gasped feeling his body shutter.