(Private RP) Fairy Dreams <<mik3la & syaoran-puu>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest syaoran-puu

“You don’t care at all?” Fai asked shocked. Branwen has always been desperate to find Kaido! And yet, Winston was right.... their true mate might even be alive yet? His crazy was that!

Cassidy didn’t regret his past. It helped form his present. But that didn’t mean things didn’t sting at times.

Fai knew that Winston was looking at him. “I....” time to be honest. “I do want to find my mate.” He blushed. “But I do want to try with you both too.”

“Just not continue it if we’re not mates?” Cassidy asked.

“I’m not sure. I’ve wanted you for so long. I’ve been convinced you /are/ my mate Cass.” Fai said simply.

Guest mik3la

He did cared to find his mate, but why tossing something beautiful and innocent away for chasing something that he wasn't sure he was even born. But hearing all that Fai said how he said it it hurt him. Taking a deep breath he tried not to let it show, chewing his lip in the inside, having just a poker face.

But on the inside it hurt. It hurt that Fai was going to move on if they weren't mates so easily. Hurt that Fai thought only about Cass being his mate, but at that idea he couldn't blame him, they've known each other for 10 years now. But he could lie that not even now would he consider him as a possible mate.

He stood there silent looking at them. He promised to Cass not to get upset over this kind of things and even if it was hard, he had to try it.

Guest syaoran-puu

Fai wasn’t trying to hurt them, either of them! And he had honestly started feel lots for Winston too... he just wasn’t sure what that was! Yet.

Cassidy looked good Winston, “Fai. Your brother always jokes that I won’t have one mate but two. I have always enjoyed threesomes most. What would you do if you had two mates and not just one?” His eyes didn’t leave Winston even as he spoke to Fai.

“I’d love them both.” Fai replies honestly.

Guest mik3la

When Cass spoke the question Winston looked confused at him, noticing that he was keeping his eyes on him. He blushed and gulp quickly. shit ... he noticed the mood swing.... He tried to look back at Fai but he couldn't stop from looking back at him noticing that was still staring at him.

When Fai responded so quickly it surprised Winston, widening his eyes as he looked Fai. Was he for real? his heart skipped a beat, letting a faded smile on his face.

"No mater what there is i'll be there till you decide you don't need me anymore" he said taking a deep breath meaning it, looking at them both.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Just curious then, let’s say Fai and I are mates, but you’re not. Would you stick around then Winnie? If we wanted you too?” He had to know. Cass needed details.

He looked to Fai. “Would you let him?”

“I....” he blushed. “Would you?” Fai asked instead.

Cassidy didn’t hesitate. “Yes.”

“Even if he’s not your mate and I am?” Fai was clearly confused.

“Yes.” Cassidy repeated. “I’m rather fond on him.”

Guest mik3la
“Just curious then, let’s say Fai and I are mates, but you’re not. Would you stick around then Winnie? If we wanted you too?”

He frowned for a moment but respond right away. "If you guys still want me around then yes" he looked at Cass and then back at Fai.

When he was asked back by Fai and responded so quickly made him frown in surprised, blinking multiple times. hes joking ..., he thought but the next comment made him blush again but Fais confusion had pinned his heart a little. If he was mate with Cass he wouldn't accept him around anymore? Was that it? he kept his eyes on Fai.

This was getting too serious.

Guest syaoran-puu

Fai considered and then nodded. “I think.... I’d like to too.... I do really like Winston too.”

He cleared his throat. “I should go to bed. I’m really tired.” Fai admits.

“Sure thing, Fai. Don’t overthink things. Okay?” Cassidy tried.

Guest mik3la

Fai isn't sure ... not like Cass ...

It hurt to see Fai doubt and Cass not. Because Fai was the one he liked first and wanted to be with him. Cass came second in the picture and never thought that he would feel something for him. But there he was.

And now, Fai was the one with doubts and not Cass? How could that be possible.

Smiling at Fai as he was leaving the call he smiled back to Cass as he wanted to run away for the moment.

"Then ... Goodnight Cass"

Guest syaoran-puu

“Wait.” Cassidy looked at Winston, “please don’t be upset. I just.... I need him to think about it. Which he will. And I’m hopeful. He likes you Winnie.” Cass smiled. “You’re the only one in ten long years to turn his eyes from me.”

Guest mik3la

Winston looked back at Cass when he called him and blinked a few times.

It was hard to believe that after Fai's reactions it wasn't like that.

"It's fine Cass. You don't have to justify what Fai said. I knew from the beginning he liked you more , so its fine" he smiled.

"To be honest, we went on a date to make you jealous which it kind of work" he added sighing. He didn't want to tell him the truth but he deserved it.

"I was the only who liked him from the beginning" he smiled faded. "So i kind of knew it what i was getting myself into"

Guest syaoran-puu

“Maybe for the first date. But he accepted a second. A third. He does like you Winnie.” Cassidy smiled then winked, “so do I.”

He chuckled. “And I will claim your virginity for my own day. Hold you enthralled in my arms.” He tried not to mention Fai right now. It was clear Winston was hurting there. “I’ve meant every word I’ve said to you.”

He nodded gently. “Get some sleep, Winnie. We can speak tomorrow.”

Guest mik3la

he smiled really apreciating him saying those things to him.

"Thanks Cass ... Good night" he said before he hang up turning to the side in his bed looking outside the windown.

Even if the other would be right, there was still a small crack between what Fai felt for Cass and what he felt for him. He knew that Cass was more important than him and he wasn't angry with it.

He just wanted his birthday and quarantine ended quicker so that he could fly either to the pond or to the sea. He needed the sound of clear water.

Guest syaoran-puu

Cassidy our his phone down and went to grab a shower. While there he thought about things.

———

After two days of near constant sex with Kaido he finally decided he could bare to let the man out of his bed. Currently he had a very naked and well loved Kaido draped over his chest. He played with his hair. “How about we go to the waterfall? A nice swim might do us some good?” He smiled. “Skinny dipping.” Branwen winked.

Guest mik3la

Kaido had been in the night heaven. Being so pampered by the other in every possible way made him super happy, doing the same himself for Branwen. They stayed in their dorm all days after their ceremony and had plenty of fun together.

"Mmm....that sounds nice, even though you kind of made me insatiable mister Branewen" he giggled pulling him closer to him kiss him and holding him closer. "But let me change the clothes. I do need new and clean clothes if i go out" he giggled fluttering his wings in the air as he tried to get away by the other.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Saucy minx.” He reaches for him, pulling him back into his arms.

They’d tried so much together. Various positions and practically every surface in his bedroom and bathroom. It all reminded him of Kaido now. Christened by their lust and mating!

Branwen kissed him. “Cover up for now but I will strip you naked and claim you once more.” Another kiss. “Repeatedly.” Until our last breaths.

Guest mik3la

He giggled loving to play along with him and his little games, knowing very well that they will be to tired to even do anything after.

Pulling the cover he created a beautiful withe gown that worked perfect like a dress-robe which he really liked how it felt.

Guest syaoran-puu

Branwen growled low, husky and needy. “Sensual demon. You’ll be the death of me.” He winked and smacked the guys arse as he pulled out something loose and light to wear. “Stunning as always mate.” He winked over at him.

Branwen kisses him. He couldn’t get enough of his kisses. “Let’s go before I change my mind and you have to spend another day trapped in my lair.” He teased.

Bran wanted to see his mate naked under the waterfall. His cock rose in agreement!

Guest mik3la

"Alright ... alright ... I'm moving already" he giggled as he finished dressing and ran out of the room down to the main hole trying to keep it quite not wanting to wake Cass or something.

"Be quiet silly, you're gonna make Cass come out and mock us for staying so long in the room" he said blushing reaching the door.

Guest syaoran-puu

“He won’t mock us!” Branwen’s chases Kaido out of the room, grabbing him and spinning him again... just because he could. “I bet he’s jealous and longing for his own mate now.” He kissed him again.

Branwen couldn’t get enough! After so long of looking he had the most precious thing in the world in his arms. Where you go, I will follow. He growled and nipped at the guys shoulder. Even to death. He’d not live another day without his mate.

Reluctantly he put him down and headed out. “I’ll treat you to breakfast out.” He felt light and giddy.

Guest mik3la

"He is not one to look for his mate but i'm sure he has a lot of action with other fairies" he comment laughing as they flew out of the house.

"I don't want breakfast. I'm not hungry. I want to swing with you" he said taking his hand pulling him closer and kissing him. "But if you're hungry we can make a stop" he winked smiling flying to his side.

Guest syaoran-puu

“I think he’d like his mate buts given up. It’s rare to find a trio mating. I don’t think just one partner would make him happy.” Branwen shrugged. “I can’t talk. I tried lots of men too.” No more of that for now though! He had his home. Kaido.

“Swimming it is.” Taking his hand he led the way. Happy just being with him.

“Do you want to check in on Winston later? Sure he’s doing fine though.” Branwen shrugged. He knew his mate cared so he cared.

Guest mik3la

"We can visit him after our swimm" he winked trying to fly faster than him but he soon stopped feeling a little tired, flying slowly.

"Sorry ... I tried to win over something that I cannot fight" he smiled

Guest syaoran-puu

Branwen pulled him close, “Rely on me baby. I’m here.” He knew flying was hard for him.

Landing near the lake he spun him again. “You okay?”

Guest mik3la

He leaned on him till they reached the pond and landed near it, catching his breath.

"I'm fine" he smiled holding his hand taking a deep breath walking towards the water. He started undressing jumping in the water.

"Are you coming mister Branwen?" He teased

Guest syaoran-puu

Branwen watched him a moment. Just perfect.

He slowly stripped off, giving him a show as he got naked before jumping into after him.

Coming back up he threw his hair back, the long strands sending water everywhere. “The water feels perfect.”