(Private RP) Fairy Dreams <<mik3la & syaoran-puu>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest syaoran-puu

“And what did you include for yourself?” Cassidy asked softly. He frowned gently a moment but nodded, “you know.... all I really want... is time with you.”

Fai smiled at the pair and cuddled in to Winston side. “Thank you. For going to so much effort. But Cassidy is right too you know?” He hummed. “We could live in a ditch as long as we’re together.”

Fai giggled and pulled away, looking around the garden. “Of course, if I had to pick.... here is so much better.”

Guest mik3la

"I didn't include anything for me ... As long as you guys are happy ... I am happy ... Being with you in a place where we can call home. I'm fine with what i got" he shrugged looking at Cass and Fai.

"Really ... I don't need more. I have you guys which gave me more than i could handle. I just wanted to give you something too. A place for us" he added scratching the back of his neck.

"I can enjoy everything in the house. The garden with Fai, games with you and Fai and pool as well. Also ... I've ... set our room so that we can be all three in there. I added a ... kings sized bed that is big for the three of us" he blushed. "That way we can sleep together and...wake up together..."

Guest syaoran-puu

Cassidy worried that Winston didn’t feel he needed to include something he wanted too. Of course they’d all enjoy everything... but he hated the idea that Winston might think he was somehow lesser? He wasn’t. They were an equal trio. All three of them.

Fai smiled, moving away from the garden and back to them. “Oh! A king size bed.” He grinned and reached for Winston and Cassidy’s hand. “I think this means we should go christen the bed. You know? Check it’s acceptable for all three of us.” He teased.

Leaning in he nuzzled Winston. “I want to feel you inside me again.”

Guest mik3la

Hearing those words form Fai made him blush but it also made something inside his stomach clench. It was like butterflies again which it was hard to keep calm. Those tickles went down to his member making him aroused by just those simple words.He just loved how Fai could calm everything.

He guided the other to their big room showing the big sized bed, wrapping his arms around Fai's waist kissing his shoulder. "I love you" he whispered kissing his shoulder again, taking a deep breath. He then turned to look at Cass reaching a hand to him, pleading with his eyes to join him. "And I love you too"

Guest syaoran-puu

Cassidy has followed the pair up. He hadn’t yet figured out if he was entirely welcome, but he was okay with that. He could watch or give them a moment.... even if his very soul needed to be part of that moment too!

He licked his lips as the pair kissed. As they embraced. As Winston whispered sweet nothings to the adorable Fai.

Even now, Fai seemed so innocent and precious at times. Cassidy couldn’t explain it!

Hearing Winston address him, Cassidy couldn’t help but smile. “I love you too, Winnie. Don’t ever doubt that.”

Fai smiled at his mates, moving away, he stripped off his clothing and crawled silently onto the bed. Lowering his head he presented his arse to them both.

Cassidy’s breath caught at the sight. “Looks like we have an offering before us.”

Fai blushed at his words.

“Maybe it’s time we took him together.” Cassidy purred.

Guest mik3la

Holding Cass hand he looked at Fai that started to strip and crawled on the bed calling for them. He felt his mouth instantly going dry and hard to say any word. His entire body tickled at the sight that Fai was displaying, having already an effect on his member. His breath caught in his through not able to take his eyes away from him.

Winston smirked at Cass words, liking the idea and not wanting it any other way. "How do you want to do it?" he asked starting to strip himself, taking off his shirt and working on his jeans while waiting for Cass's answer, licking his lips as he was getting more aroused by the mere thought of them three together.

Guest syaoran-puu

Cassidy knee exactly how. But he’d not push it if Fai or his body weren’t ready.

He pulled Winston in and kissed him, before whispering into his ear. “We’ll tease him. Prepare him. You’ll take him. I’ll use my fingers to stretch him even more. You’ll thrust for a while. Then. When he can take more. I’ll enter him too.”

Fai glanced back at them. He’d heard enough to know Cassidy wanted them both inside him. He clenched his hole in anticipation. He wouldn’t fight them on this!

Guest mik3la

He looked at Cass when he pulled him closer only to close his eyes as he was kissed, feeling his knees getting weaker. God, he really missed those kisses from both of them. The information that was given made his entire body shatter in anticipation and with desire making his breath stuck in his gut. He still found it amazing how Cass could just say such things and make his body vibrate in such a way.

Nodding he turned and looked at Fai with love and desire. The fire was burning in him but he didn't want to rush anything. He missed them all this time, just now realizing how much and he wanted to take his time, even if he was already hard and felt a little painful. But he could manage.

Stripping form his clothes in just seconds even if his moves were slowed he walked closer to bed and climbed on it, reaching Fai touching his jawline and then his neck, pushing him slowly on the bed so that he would be layed down and bend in kissing him at first tender and sweet but soon it turned into a passionate one, letting his tongue explore once again his mouth remembering the place and taste.

His hand moved further down on his chest playing with is nipples as he pinched them in between his fingers, loving the way Fai was reacting under his touch. Breaking the kiss to take a breath, he slide on his neck, placing kisses all the way to his chest as his hand moved lower, pass his erection and down to his rear, playing around it and then inserting a finger. His mouth never left his nipples, licking, sucking and even biting as his finger went in and out of the rear.

Guest syaoran-puu

Cassidy liked the reaction on Winston’s face. He watched them a moment before stripping off too and walked towards the bed.

Fai moaned. Body pushing up into the others mouth as his legs shook with need and desire.

Cassidy leaned in and kissed Fai. Soon the man was moaning openly, desperately even.

“Winnie!” Fai cried out. “W-Winnie!” He moaned, his own cock twitched needily, it wanted attention too!

Guest mik3la

Hearing the cries the other was making was just pure magic for him as he reliesed his nipples and moved downwards with his kisses, over his abs, reaching his erected cock. Taking his finger out of his rear he reached for the member, tilted it forward, and took him all the way into his mouth, looking up at him, loving the image he was displaying. He licked him from root to tip then back in his mouth sucking him hard.

After a few more strokes he took a break as he leaned over to the small drawer near the bed and took some lube. He had prepared everything to be accessible in the house. He thought at every detail and he knew they would eventually need it. Pouring some lube over his shaft, stroking it a few times he caught Fai's legs and pulled him closer to him, putting a small pillow below his ass to lift him a little.

Holding his cock he positioned himself between his legs and sincked in slowly, groaning as his walls were already wrapping around his member, making it hard to concentrate. "Oh fuck ..." he groan tightening his grip on Fai's shoulder.

Guest syaoran-puu

Cassidy lay almost lazily beside them, watching Winston with interest. Fai seemed lost to pleasure which was good, his noises had Cassidy’s body responding too. He definitely wanted in on this action! He just.... had to be patient.

He watched Winston getting the lube, noting the location for later. Cassidy was curious about the house, but that could wait until later too!

Fai moaned, gasping and clinging to Winston as he sunk into him. He shuddered. Whimpering. Gripping the man as he held him. He felt so different to Cass. He loved them both. Needed them both! He couldn’t help but have missed Winston. He didn’t want to go without again! The happy tears started to fall, he couldn’t stop them, euphoric bliss taking over!

Cassidy reaches for the lube, covered his fingers and shifted his position before slowly sliding one finger in beside Winston’s cock. Wiggling it testingly.

Guest mik3la

Winston was moving slow, sliding out of him hanging only on his cock head then slipped back in, taking deep breaths with each thrust. The moment Cass got closer and started to finger the other alongside his cock he smiled and moved one hand to his erection, grabbing it firmly and moving it slowly at the same pace with his thrust.

With his other hand he touched his chin making him lift his head to reach his lips in a hungry kiss, moaning and groaning with each breath he took through the kiss. God how much he missed this. He really has been so stupid to let the focus of his work blind him from them. He was so sorry for neglecting them that he could feel tears in his eyes but he hold them back.

Guest syaoran-puu

Fai couldn’t help but whimper, mewl and moan before him. The feel of Cassidy’s finger too... he’d never felt so.... full. And his heart beat fast in anticipation knowing that the other wanted to be inside him together!

He kissed Winston deeply. Happily. Hands reaching to hold him.

Cassidy smiled at the sight. One finger becoming two. He poured more lube on them and over Winston’s cock before starting to scissor and move them within Fai.

Fai’s hips bucked. He gasped, moaning at the sensation. “W-Winnie! C-Cass!”

Guest mik3la

"Jesus fuck Cass" he groan as he felt his fingers aside from his cock inside Fai which was a strange but good sensation. His arms were wrapped around Fai's body as he pulled him to his chest and switched the position now so that he was on bed and Fai on top of him, making sure Cass was going to have room as well.

He let one hand of his free as he managed to reach and grab a hold of Cass erection and damn he was hard, making his mouth go dry, wanting to feel his cock alongside his inside Fai. It was going to be intense for Fai and he really hopped it wasn't going to hurt that much cause holy fuck. To take two cocks at once that was a challenge. But Fai could do that. He just knew he could.

"Fuck i'm so deep in" he moaned grabbing Fai's thigh in his hand groaning and grunting with each thrust. He missed this so much. Hearing both of them, touching both of them, kissing both of them, feeling both of them. One around his cock and the other in his hand. He tried to keep the same pace on the hand as the one he had on the thrusts, playing with his thumb over the head of the hard cock Cass had.

Guest syaoran-puu

Fai couldn’t help his reaction! He whimpered and moaned. He felt so full....

He gasped in surprise when he was flipped over but rested his hands on the others chest. He smiled down at Winston before lean in and kissing him. “I missed this..... having you so connected....” Fai blushed. His body bucked as he felt fingers at his hole once more.

Cassidy has kissed Winston back, only pulling away so Fai could kiss him and he could see what he was doing! He slid one finger inside, this soon became two and then three. He scissored and stretched and played before finally withdrawing.

Placing a hand on Winston’s leg he spoke; “pause a moment. I need to enter him really slowly Winnie.”

Fai squirmed, panting was he clung to Winnie. Looking deep into eyes.

I’m back at work full time now. Sorry for the much slower replies x