(Private RP) Fairy Dreams <<mik3la & syaoran-puu>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest mik3la

At this point Winston had turned and hide his head under the pillow not wanting to hear anything about that anymore.

"God i hate you right now!!" he said under the pillow.

two cocks in one place??! he didn't even got one and he was talking about two!!!??

"I swear this is torture ... please ...just stop it already" he cried from under the pillow feeling his face burning red. It was too much to handle and his imagination was already playing in his head.

Guest syaoran-puu

Alfred eventually nodded. “Okay... I think that’s enough.” He agreed. Clearing his throat. “Do... Eh... do you have any questions?” He predicted nit but he figured he needed to say it anyway.

He stood up anyway, preparing to leave.

He didn’t like the situation.... but he predicted he couldn’t stop it now things were in motion. “Not all flowers are simply beautiful....”

Guest mik3la

"No questions" he mumbled getting his head out of the pillow averting his gaze from his brother. Yes he wanted to have sex with those two but not taking two cocks from the first try. He wasn't an idiot.

Hearing the last part he remember that their father used to say that. But he also remember their mother which was more of a softer person who always saw the good in people and thought Winston to be just like her. He was the only one who could understand it.

"All roses have thorns to protect themselves brother but that doesn't mean they are savage flowers. You accept the rose with its thorns even if it hurts you at first, after it will always give you the best of themselves" he said lifting his gaze up. That was their mother saying.

A rose was like a person and thorns were their walls to be protected, but accepting the flower\person as it was, it will show you their true beautiful self.

Bernard widened his eyes at Winston in surprised. He didn't expect him to fight back their brother with their parents words. But he did. A small smile appeared on the corner of his mouth but looked at Alfred for a second before leaving the room. He didn't want to be in between them. The first born and the last born child having a tantrum. That was scary.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Okay, good.” Alfred really didn’t want to answer questions. He was glad of that!

He quirked a brow when Winston repeated their mothers words. He’d not heard them from another in so long.

Alfred quirked a brow at him. “Winston. You are so inexperienced and naive. You’re going to get eaten by the world of yours not careful.” He shook his head. “You need to be careful.....” his eyes showed he was just really worried.

Guest mik3la

"I know ... but that will not stop me from giving a chance to things" he said narrowing his eyes and turning his back to his brother as he layed back in bed.

He was too overprotective which was driving him insane cause he wasn't like that with the others. Why him? Why was he like that with him?

He tried to get some rest. Since he was locked in his house he had nothing to do indoors besides sleeping.

Guest syaoran-puu

Alfred paused. He hesitated then offered. “Cassidy.... he really does say all the right things Winston. Makes you feel cherished and special.... then someone else catches his eye and he’s gone without a word.” He just worried. “We we’re together for two months.” Alfred wanted to give his brother the full story. “I actually think I loved him for a time.....” he shook his head. “Just be careful.”

Guest mik3la

Winston was surprised to hear Alfred telling him about him and Cass. Even if he stood with his back to his brother he could feel the others sorrow in his voice. That kind of kicked his mind making him have doubts. Remembering the conversation Cass and Fai had today in the kitchen.

he said that when he saw Fai with me he got jealous and that's why he jumped into this....it was all for Fai

Not that he was surprised or anything but it was still stink in his chest. He hated his brother for doing this to him.

Cass was accepting him and was trying to like him because of Fai. Cause otherwise he wouldn't be with a child\virgin like him. His chest started to hurt and a few tears had fallen on the pillow.

Guest syaoran-puu

Alfred closed the door behind him and sighed.... had he done the right thing by lying to him? He could only hope so. Cass hadn’t done that to him... another of their brothers had that privilege. But Alfred would rather Winston thought it was him. He could take the harshness.

He headed to the kitchen to cook.

———-

At five Cassidy started a group chat, he was sat on his bed with a pint and some snacks. The sign to say he was calling Fai and Winston bright and bold.

Fai accepted first and Cass waved to him. “Hey.”

Fai smiled shyly, “hey. No Winston yet?”

“Not yet. You were just super fast accepting.” He winked.

Guest mik3la

Winston was half asleep when the group chat call popped on his phone screen. Looking at it he was about to respond but stopped himself. The doubts that his brother managed to set in his heart had stopped him for a few seconds, still debating.

but there is Fai ... you get to see Fai ... if he can use me for Fai, then i can do the same to see Fai...

Not moving from his posture in bed he finally responded.

"Hey ..." he said with half mouth, not knowing what else he could say.

Guest syaoran-puu

Fai smiles at Winston and waved.

“Hey Winnie.” Cassidy waved. Except.... “hey! What’s up? You look... upset about something. Being grounded upsetting you?” He laughed. Only thinking Winston was grumpy being sat indoors.

Fai chewed his lip. “The cake was nice... thank you....” he tried.

Guest mik3la

he smiled fadely looking at them both. how can a person that notice things be like what Alfred said?

"Hmm? Nothing much ... My brothers thought to have an educational chat with me" he said blushing remembering the information his brother had given him. He didn't want to talk about that.

"I'm glad you like it" he smiled. "Any other requests from our master chef here?" he asked Fai wanting to tease Cass a little and try to change his mood.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Educational chat?” Fai chuckled. “I remember Bran and Cassidy attempting that.... it was the most awkward thing ever!” He smiled, “probably means they think you’re thinking about sex at least....” Fai cleared his throat shyly.

“Hey! I wasn’t that bad. It was just awkward.” Cassidy protested with a laugh.

“You were that bad! You were bright red and stuttering!” Fai smiled and winked at them both. “Oh? I thought he was cooking for you next?”

“I do believe Winston wanted to cook for you. So I think he can cook too. What would you could cook then, Winnie?” Cassidy teased.

Guest mik3la

Seeing them vibing like that it made him smile but it felt also strange. they have so many memories together ... they really do look good together

"I was referring to Cass" he said laughing at the misunderstanding. Even on the phone he couldn't express what he meant.

"But i can cook you whatever you want. My mother learned me how to and i grew up to like it" he said shrugging.

Guest syaoran-puu

“I know. I’m going to make you a birthday cake. Remember?” Cass smiled.

Fai chuckled, “that’s what I meant.” He hummed. “What kind of cake?”

“Chocolate and strawberry, right Winnie?” Cassidy winked to Winston.

Fai chuckled more. “Sounds delicious.”

Guest mik3la

did they just ignored what i said?

Winston blinked a few times trying to push that thought aside , not wanting to thing that about them. He tried to get himself back in the conversation.

"Yeah ... its a sweet sour combination" he smiled.

Why was he feeling like this. Like he wanted to drop of the call and just curl into his bed alone. Why did he want to be all alone at that moment? He felt alone in the call.

"Sorry guys ... i'm not feeling to well. I'll ... I'll talk to you next time" he gave a fainted smile waving to make them see him and maybe this time hear him.

Guest syaoran-puu

Cassidy has meant to mention the cooking but Fai has side tracked him!

“Oh?” He frowned. “Why are you wanting to leave? I was about to ask you what foods your mother taught you.....?” Cassidy smiled. “But if you’re feeling off we can discuss it later...”

“Are you okay Winston?” Fai asked one concern. He leaned closer as if he could actually be closer to Winston. “Anything we can do to help?” He might be mad still but he didn’t like seeing others in pain...

Guest mik3la

why are you the one who caught that and not Fai ...

He wanted to close his eyes and drop the call but the fact that Cass caught what he said and not ignored it made it more difficult. He took a deep breath.

"I don't know ... i just feel ... tired" he lied but then he thought he should at least say a receipt that his mother learned him.

"My mom's favorite was Chicken Crescent Wreath. Its pretty easy to make. If you want it i can cook it but don't know how to give it to you" he said not knowing how to get the food out of the house and to them.

"Cass ... could you ask Kaido to visit me tomorrow? That way i can cook it and i'll give it to him bring it to your house and both of you can taste it" he smiled.

Chicken-Crescent-Wreath_exps9507_BHR133210C05_16_9bC_RMS-1-696x696.jpg

Guest syaoran-puu

Cassidy smiled at him. “Don’t push yourself if you’re not feeling well, Winnie.”

Fai nodded. He still wasn’t entirely himself. He felt a little off and awkward but was trying.... “oh? What’s in it? Certainly sounds interesting.” He smiled.

“Oh! How cunning of you.” Cassidy laughed, “if Kaido gets out of bed, I’ll ask him. Him and Bran....” he shrugged, clearly amused. “Haven’t left the bedroom while I’ve been here. Just glad the walls are thick!”

Fai blushed, covering his face.

Guest mik3la

you're too kind for me to handle right now

"It's not taking to much energy. At least i get to do something and not dye of boredom in the house" he said laughing.

He was starting to feel much better with Cass being so caring.

"Well it's basically cheese, chicken, broccoli, sweet red pepper, water chestnuts and some spring onions" he said shrugging. "If you have refrigerated crescent rolls you are all set" he added thinking if he had some left. "I didn't cooked that dish for a long time" he looked nostalgic.

Cass information about Kaido and Bran made him blush too. "Then we'll have to find another person to get to my house and take the food" he said sighing.

Guest syaoran-puu

“I imagine.... what have you been up to to stop going crazy?” Cassidy teased.

Fai was also curious, but he wasn’t quite feeling it.... he was still stung by them both but he was trying!

“Why don’t I just come get it?” Cassidy offered. “It won’t be any trouble and I can get to see you in person a little?” He saw no reason why that wasn’t a great idea! Cut out the middle man! “I can find someone to take it to Fai or leave it on the door and just ring the bell and leave?” He was trying to follow all their rules!

Fai looked at Cassidy. “You can ring and leave.... I’m okay with that....” he blushed. “What are you hoping for for your birthday Winston? Any present you’re dying to get?”

Guest mik3la

"Well ... cooking is better than just laying all day on bed and sleep" he said quickly laughing not wanting to leave any detailed out for Cass to tease. He was sleeping, nothing more.

"I would love that but ... i don't know how my brothers will react to that and ... i don't want to make it too uncomfortable for you" he said to Cass not sure how Alfred would react after all he told him those few days. "But that can be an idea" he said shortly smiling.

"At this moment i wish to get out of the house. Guess that would be my est gift ever. To get out of the house and see you guys in person" he said laying his head on the pillow holding his phone up so it was like them both were on top of him.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Sounds boring.” Fai smiled shyly. “Don’t you have any hobbies?” He was feeling bad for banning him from texting him now.

“You’re worried about me?” Cassidy chuckled. That was new! “You don’t need to worry about me, I’ll be fine. Let me come see you? We’ll figure the rest out. Worst thing they do is refuse me entry.” Cass shrugged.

Fai nodded, “soon.”

“Guess you’re a cheap date.” Cassidy teased.

Guest mik3la

"If you want that bad to come then fine" he said sighing. There was no way he was going to argue on something so stupid.

"Then tomorrow i'll start cooking for you guys" he said smiling feeling joy coming from those two brothers of his.

He didn't want them to fight. Also, having Cass coming to his house after all Alfred had told me, he was afraid of what those idiot brothers of his would do.

Guest syaoran-puu

“You don’t sound enthused by the idea. Would you rather I didn’t?” Cassidy asked, trying to watch Winston’s expression closely.

“What time?” He cleared his throat. Cass felt suddenly uncertain.... was Winston mad about something? But what?

Fai seemed to pick up on it too. “I can’t wait to taste it Winston.” He didn’t comment though. Maybe Winston was just mad because Fai had been so.... cold that morning?

Guest mik3la

"No ... really guys ... is nothing" he started to laugh realizing that them both were staring at him.

"If you don't have much too do you can come around noon" he said nodding his head thinking that it would be enough for him to finish preparing it.

"Hope it will be on your taste Fai" he added yawning. "Right ... so ... i'l hop off the call cause i'm way to tired to even hold my eyes open," he smiled half asleep.