(Private RP) Fairy Dreams <<mik3la & syaoran-puu>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest syaoran-puu

“The talk.” He chuckled. “If you’re in good supply maybe that’s good. Then you can finger you hole and imagine it’s me taking you whenever you want.” There was a deep tone to his voice, huskier than before.

“I’m greedy in bed, Winnie. I want everything my partner had to give. I’ll make you cum as many times as I can before planting my seed in you.” He laughed. “At least after the first bout. That is going to take all my will power to go slow for.” To be tender for them both. Hard! But he’d bloody do it even if it killed him!

“Scissor your fingers baby boy. Feel the stretch. Does it feel good?” His hands moved faster on his length. Winston’s words were a little sloppy but so hard! “Oh I’d love to. Spread your legs wide for me. Eye your winking star before piercing it with the head of my cock. I’d watch as your body wrapped around me. Drew me in. Agh!”

It sounded like.... “are you close, Winnie? Don’t hold back baby. I want to hear you come undone for me.”

Guest mik3la

"You will tease me even in those moments...ngh...begging for you to fuck me?" he purred in the phone doing as the other was instructing him to do. Being fucked by his fingers and the hand on his cock made it impossible to concentrate anymore on talking.

"So fucking good" he purred moaning feeling his hips moving slowly feeling his body getting hotter and hotter than before. His mouth was getting dry having to water his lips moaning again.

His body reacted clentching around his fingers as his cock was twitching wanting his release very soon, moving his hands quicker and harder.

"Ngh...ha...so..close .... Cass....nghargh... he gasped arching his back feeling his body convulse as he cum feeling the waves of pleasure. His voice was hard, like he just ran a marathon.

Guest syaoran-puu

“I will always tease you.” Cassidy promised. It was too much fun not to!

“Keep going baby. That’s right. Imagine it’s me. My hand upon you. My cock inside. Oh damn!” He breathed heavier. His own orgasm close at the thought. He moved his hand faster. “I’m close. So close for you baby. Together?” He moaned.

A few more tanks and he was spilling over his hand with a open moan.

Guest mik3la

His body was still shuttered by the intensity of the orgasm making himself wonder how will it feel having him take him like that.

"I like the sound of you...and this is just when I'm away...cannot imagine how will it feel to actually have you in me" he teased biting his lips batting his breath.

That was intense and he never thought he would do it on the phone with Cass. His heart was still pounding in his chest but it was slowly calming.

"Doing this just makes me more eager of what will be" he sigh looking at the ceiling. He was feeling really strange about this hole thing but he wasn't going to back out. He wanted to know more, to experience more.

Guest syaoran-puu

Cassidy laughed. “I like the sound of you too. Give it time. Fai will come round....” he would only share their first time together. No misunderstandings or wrong thoughts. He wasn’t playing games here!

“You sound so pretty when you cum. I’d love to taste it. Will you take your own seed and describe it to me? Make me long for it even more?” He hummed.

Guest mik3la

"I know ... " he said sighing know that Fai will take time to trust them both again. But he wanted their first time to be together. It would only make the moment more memorable for them. my special first time as Alfred told me, he smiled.

Taking a deep breath he blushed at the others request. He never wonder what the taste was so that kind of made him curious too. Touching his stomach he took some on his finger and put it in his mouth trying to figure it out.

"hmmm... its sweet with some mixture of bitter... but its nice" he said surprised at his own taste. "Something like ... strawberries taste" he said blushing at the comparison.

Guest syaoran-puu

“He’ll come around.” Cassidy had to believe that!

He chuckled, “you sound surprised. Sweet like strawberries? Delicious.”

Cassidy reaches for a tissue and cleaned up. “That was nice.... yeah?” He checked.

Guest mik3la

"Strange but .... yeah ... nice" he said blushing again. He was lucky that he was on the phone and Cass couldn't see his face at that moment or the mess he was in.

He took a deep breath sighing.

"Talk later in call with Fai" he said getting up from the bed sitting on the bed edge reaching for a bottle of water as his throat was dry.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Sure thing baby. Think of us.” Cassidy laughed and hung up.

He just lay there a moment before getting up to shower and braid his hair. Anything to keep busy!

Guest mik3la

With shaky legs he went and took a shower feeling tired after all that had just happened.

He could only imagine what it will be like being together with Cass and doing the same thing to Fai himself. His face got hotter as he covered it laying in bed. This was too crazy for him but he liked it. It was new and thrilling and interesting.

He was snoozing when his phone ringed again, answering rubbing his eyes.

"Yes?"

Guest syaoran-puu

Fai waved, “sleepy again, Winston?” He’d actually called today. He’d wanted to see them both....

Cassidy appeared, bare chested and grinning. “Sorry. I got distracted working out. I need a shower but it can wait.” He was clearly moving, the background changing behind him as he locked himself in his room. “Hey my two beauts.” He winked.

Fai blushed.... and couldn’t help but look at his chest. Oh my!

Guest mik3la

"Fai ... you called" he said changing his voice into a happy tone, rubbing his eyes so he could see him better. His sleepiness fading and soon the other join in the video making him blush too.double wow

"How are you ?" he asked curiously since last time he was kind of sleepy but upset too. After his talk with Cass he understood better and he was changing.

Guest syaoran-puu

Fai shrugged lightly. “I’m okay. I wanted to thank you for the food. It was nice.” He offered with a slight smile.

“Mine is gone too.” Cassidy admitted. “I might have kept Branwen and Kaido’s portion for myself too.” He laughed.

Fai blinked at that then laughed. “Double helpings first Cass? Greedy.”

Cassidy’s expression softened. “I know what double helping I want.” He wiggled his finger at the two pictures on the screen. “I see it as perfection rather than greed.”

Fai blushed brightly.

Guest mik3la

This time he laughed at their altercations between them. They were funny but his smile dessapeared when Cass showed the fingers to them which made him blush too. He just done that with his fingers, imagining Cass doing it to him.

still like to tease i see

"W-Would you stop messing with us with your teasing" he said shortly feeling his face burning.

Mending his voice he turned to look at Fai. "I'm glad you like it" he smiled. "So ... any plans for these days? If i cannot get out at least i can enjoy the ideas that you guys have of spending the time" he asked not meaning of spending time together knowing very well that Fai was still keeping his distance but he was bored in the house and hearing ideas from the others would help him travel with his mind.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Never.” Cass grinned. Teasing you is so much fun. I’ll be sad if you ever stop reacting to me.

He winked, looking between them. Here goes nothing! “I plan to have more phone sex. I might even put on a show for you both... if you’re very good.” As if to prove his point he moved the camera lower so they could see his naked chest and lower still to the hard outline of his cock inside his joggers.

“So!” He grinned, bringing it back up to his face with a smile. “What about you?”

Fai just sputtered and looked utterly embarrassed and... horny.

Guest mik3la

Seeing him showing his body he blushed again, the image forming of what he just heard a few hours ago when they phone sexed. He gulped feeling his mouth dry. He was getting aroused again only from the image of his half naked body.

He couldn't say a word, just staring at the image on the phone feeling his member getting hard.

"W-...T-That's ... " he bite his lip.

damn it Cass

Guest syaoran-puu

“I don’t play fair when I’m playing for what I want...” For keeps Cassidy smiled.

Fai blinked and frowned, “Wait.... you said.... more phone sex?”

Cassidy nodded. “Want to try it Fai? I promise you’ll like it. I like talking dirty. Just ask our Winnie.”

Without me? Was all Fai could think.

Guest mik3la

Winston was surprised when he mentioned him, moving his eyes at Fai.

mayday...mayday .... idiot ... Fai's face isn't something normal...fuck...shit...

He tried to make eye signs to Cass hopping he was understanding what just happened because the mood and the way Fai spoke was changed from before.

"Fai?"

Guest syaoran-puu

“Hmmm?” Fai blinked and smiled at Winston. “Yeah?”

Cassidy shook his head. He understood the signs but.... “Fai. Listen and listen carefully. I want you. I want Winston. We’re going to wait to do anything physical until you’re ready... okay? I want....” he looked at him, truth and sadness in his eyes. “The first time to be the three of us. But for this to work? Even if we’re not mates? We can’t be jealous. Not of each other. You can slap anyone else that dares look at us.... but you should be able to be with Winnie alone? Or me? Or me and Winnie? Without worry. And baby? I want to talk dirty to you.”

Fai felt his cheeks blush brighter with each word. He just nodded. Cassidy truly wanted him? He peeked at Winston. “How do you feel about this Winston?”

Guest mik3la

His heart skipped a beat. He said the same words to him and he understood them. He was starting ti feel more comfortable with the them. Not caring so much about the 'left aside' thing. Cass made him understand and see the bigger picture.

"I'm kind of ok with it" he shrugged looking at Fai blushing. "I ... just hope you can be too. ....with us" he added biting his lip nervously.

He was still a little bit afraid because he didn't want to hurt Fai again no matter what.

Guest syaoran-puu

Fai looked between them. Then hung up. He sat still. Just staring at the wall as his face flamed red.

“Shit.” Cassidy cursed. “Let’s call him back. This is too important!”

Guest mik3la

Seeing that Fai hang up he sigh.

"Damn it" he massaged his forehead not knowing what to do.

"Do you want to talk alone with him?" he said not feeling upset or anything, he just thought Fai would be more comfortable talking just with him than with both of them. Maybe if they both talked Fai will understand like he did.

"Or both of us will work too?" he added not wanting Cass to get the wrong idea.

Guest syaoran-puu

“I think both? But only because I think he’s running away as he wants this... hang on...” he dropped out of the call then called them both straight back.

Cassidy was wondering if he’d miscalculated? But he could t believe that. “Come on Fai. Don’t let me down now....”

Fai jumped at the phone buzzing, he dropped it and squeaked before blushing and picking it up.... it was them?

Guest mik3la

He nodded waiting for his idea and see if Fai will not turn his back on them. Not now that he started to accept everything and really like it being all three of them.

"Come on Fai ... stop torturing us " he mumbled biting his lip and after biting his nail from his hand feeling really nervous.

He did looked like he liked the idea and from what he remembered Fai wanted this. Then why did he ran away?

Guest syaoran-puu

Cassidy was starting to lose hope when it was finally flicked and Fai’s face appeared. “Hey beautiful.” He winked.

Fai blushed. “Sorry.”

“Don’t be. Just... can you try to explain what happened?” Cassidy lightly prodded.

Fai chewed his lip and looked down, “I.... I don’t know?”

“You liked the idea though. Didn’t you?” Cassidy smiled.

Fai looked to Winston and nodded. “Yes.” He looked at Cassidy. “Maybe too much.”