(Private RP) Fairy Dreams <<mik3la & syaoran-puu>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest syaoran-puu

Cassidy nodded, “okay. You’re on speaker phone.” He held it out front and knocked.

Nothing.

“Fai? Come on baby. Open up.” Cassidy called, looking up. The curtains moved from the bedroom. Gotcha! “I know you’re there. Just... hear us out? I’ll leave if you want me to afterwards.” He promised.

Fai stood with his back to the ball. He’d nearly been caught.... did he want to hear him? Them?

He chewed his lip.

“Come on baby. Please.” Cass called.

Baby? They both call me baby.... Fai thought. Cass called a few more times. It was obvious he wasn’t just going to leave.

Eventually he opened the door. “Kitchen. Put the cake down. Talk. Then leave.” He tried to be firm, but seeing Cass.... and was that Winston on the phone? Melted some of his resolve as he headed in.

Cassidy followed and put the cake down, “Winnie’s idea.” He offered.

Fai moved so the unit was between them. “Just.... talk....”

Guest mik3la

Hearing him pleading the other to open the door made him heart shrink. Was the Fai really still that mad on them? Did they really screw things up that bad?

Seeing the door open he smiled seeing Fai but the boy wasn't showing any emotion. That make Winston frown and scared.

Once they entered in the house and place the cake in the kitchen the coldness Fai spoke to them.

"We're really sorry Fai" he said shortly taking a deep breath. "Please forgive us" he added referring to them both. "What do we need to do for you to forgive us and talk to us again?" he asked biting his lip.

Guest syaoran-puu

Fai looked between them both, then away. He didn’t have an answer!

Cassidy smiled softly. “Fai.”

“I see you two have been speaking...” Fai said coldly.

“You did ask me to go get him. So I did, and yes. We talked about things.” Cassidy offered carefully. “Mostly about you. I shouldn’t have withdrawn without talking to you....”

Fai looked at him then down again.

“We want to try to be with you, Fai.”

Tears flooded Fai’s face. Oh gosh! This was too much.

Guest mik3la

Winston could only look at Fai and Cass attempts of fixing this. And from the way Fai was acting it was going to be really hard.

Seeing the other starting to cry made his heart shrink. He felt hopeless not being there and able to hug him.

"Baby ... no ... please ... you're killing us ... please don't cry... baby..."he said biting his lip hating that he was grounded and not able to fly there.

"What do you want us to do? We'll do what ever you want" he said but then had to re-say it. "I mean... I'll try to do it from home cause i'm still locked up in my house but ... that's not the point ... we'll do whatever you want but please stop crying" he continued to say feeling his heart breaking again.

Guest syaoran-puu

Fai squeezed his eyes closed at the ‘baby’ endearment. It was hard to hear it. He sat down. “Will you leave me to talk with Winston for a moment? Please?”

Cassidy frowned but nodded, he moved closer and kissed Fai’s cheek. “I’ll go wait in the living room until you want to talk to me.”

Fai simply nodded and watched him leave.

Once alone with the phone he looked at Winston. “You left.” He said simply.

Guest mik3la

Winston frown and was a little bit afraid seeing him so serious.

Once they were left alone he looked at Fai and the words he said put a dagger in his heart. He lowered his gaze.

"I know ... and i'm sorry ... I felt hopeless ... childish as Cass called me ... i know ... and I regret it Fai ... i swear it ... i act foolish and stupid ... you can shout at me ... say that to my face ... i don't care .... but i do care about you .... and a lot .... please ...." he said lifting his eye. He just didn't knew what to do anymore. He didn't want to lose him.

"I'm feeling hopeless right now not being able to be there and hold your hands and be there. I'm really am sorry.... I'll do anything i swear but please baby ... give me another chance" he asked chewing his lips feeling like the air will stop any second.

Guest syaoran-puu

Fai looked at his expression, taking him in. After a moment he put the phone flat so Winston would only see the ceiling as he sobbed into his hand. “I don’t know why I should trust or believe either of you.... I knew I was easy to walk away from.... but you made me believe, for a moment, that you were different....” Fai swallowed and lifted the phone up again.

“I don’t think I can trust either of you. You came here, baring cake and calling me baby.... but did you once stop to think how I might feel? What I might want?” Fai wiped his eyes.

He whimpered when he felt arms around him and looked up to see Cassidy holding him.

“I’m sorry. I just couldn’t stand to hear you cry anymore.” Cassidy leaned and nuzzled him a little, saddened when Fai flinched a little.

“You only wanted Winston, Cassidy. You can go get him now. Seems like you two are friends now.” Fai muttered.

“I do want him.” Cassidy confirmed, “but not only. I want you too.”

“You didn’t though! Not before him. Not when you felt like it was too easy to have me!” Fai shuddered.

Cassidy hated that he’d caused this reaction! “That’s not true. I did. I just.... I always felt something was missing? Like I wasn’t good enough for you. When I saw you with Winnie? It all clicked. Both of you mean a lot to me. Don’t walk away. You’ve always been so brave! You never gave up. Don’t let that change now.”

Fai was quiet, he looked to the phone and Winston and thought about things.

Guest mik3la

"I didn't mean to run away from you ... i ... i just ... " he broke, not knowing what to say. He wanted a little time to think all through? He was hurt of seeing them two and felt that he was not worth it? That he was seen just like a kid and not like a man suited for him? What could he say.

Tears formed in his eyes and his heart hurt again when Fai left the phone down. "I'll do whatever you want Fai" his voice was broken trying to hold his tears in, and toughen up but it was hard when he felt like his heart was breaking into pieces again.

All Winston could do was listen those two since he couldn't see it. Which he was thankful in a way cause seeing them two close and he not being able to hug the other was painful.

Hearing Fai's comment he wanted to protest but Cass spoke quicker. when did he thought Cass wanted me? Cass wanted him in the first place ... not me .... i am just a bonus to this whole thing

When Cass said that he wanted him too his heart flinch. Taking a deep breath he waited for Cass to finish then he said his final words.

"Fai ... i cannot do much from where i'm standing ... I can only say that ... its all up to you ... what you want ... if you don't want us or ... me ... i'll accept it but ... if there is a slice of chance that you still feel something for me then please .... please ... i promise never to run away" his voice broke leaving his phone on his bed facing the ceiling, lifting his knees to his chest holding them firmly waiting.

This was his final attempt. There wasn't more he could do.

Guest syaoran-puu

Fai was quiet a long time. Cassidy wouldn’t seem to let him go and Winston seemed upset from the phone....

He picked up the phone so he could see Winston, but saw the guys ceiling instead.... I deserve that. “How long are you grounded for again?”

Guest mik3la

He looked at the phone wanting to take it and see Fai, but he would see them both hugging and he was there all alone.

"Two weeks ..... till my birthday" he mumbled hating the situation his brother got him into. Well, the situation he got himself into but his brother overreaction to all of it.

"The house is enchanted and it won't let me go out" he added sniffing a little.

Guest syaoran-puu

Fai nodded. “Okay....” he looked up at Cassidy then down at the phone. “So... here is what I’m going to suggest then.”

He took a deep breath. “You both leave me alone for two weeks. I’ll let you do a group chat once a night.... say five? But beyond that... no text messages or calling. You leave me alone.” Fai knew this sounded strange. “At the end of the two weeks... we’ll go to Winston’s birthday....”

Cassidy was waiting for the ‘but’ or the ‘and’....

“We’ll try again... but don’t expect me to want to sleep with either of you straight away.... okay?”

Cassidy frowned at that. Silent.

Guest mik3la
“Okay....” “So... here is what I’m going to suggest then.”

He took the phone up and looked at him frowning but also curious. He didn't cared anymore that Cass was holding him in his arms and he couldn't. Fai was going to give them a chance.

“You both leave me alone for two weeks. I’ll let you do a group chat once a night.... say five? But beyond that... no text messages or calling. You leave me alone.” Fai knew this sounded strange. “At the end of the two weeks... we’ll go to Winston’s birthday....”

why don't i like the sound of this ... but .... is the least we could get ...

He didn't say a word only listening carefully hopping that there was more and not just that.

“We’ll try again... but don’t expect me to want to sleep with either of you straight away.... okay?”

Winston laughed in relief taking a deep breath.

'Okay ... i don't mind it ... i'll take what i get ... Seeing you for my birthday it will be enough" he said smiling having tears in his eyes. But this time they were tears of happiness. Fai wasn't going to end it with him, with them.and that made him happy.

Guest syaoran-puu

Fair watched Winston a moment then nodded. “Okay.... now....!” He looked up at Cassidy. “Let me go and get out of here. You can group chat with me later. Okay?”

Cassidy didn’t like it but agreed. He couldn’t do much else. So he leaned in and kissed him. “From both of us. Until we can do it again then.” He winked and picked up his phone. “Ready to go, Winnie?”

Guest mik3la

"There isn't another option Cass" he tried to mock him but he nodded feeling much better. If the other sounded still cold but they did agreed on those terms so they had to accept them.

he would had loved to kiss Fai again but because of the stupid locked on he couldn't. But he was still happy that the other agreed to meet up again on his birthday.

Guest syaoran-puu

“I know. Not arguing with Fai. Checking you don’t have more to say.” He teased softly.

He waved to Fa, “enjoy the cake. I’m baking for Winnie’s birthday too.” Cassidy winked. “Bye Winnie.” He waved and hung up.

Heading outside with heavy heart before heading home.

Fai chewed his lip. “What did I just do?”

Guest mik3la

Winston smiled nodding his head. Cass and his teasing. What was he going to do about it. Probably nothing.

He waved goodbye and stayed in his bed thinking about everything again. He really hoped that everything would work out. He liked them. Both of them. At that thought he blushed.

yeah ... i guess i like Cass too

Knock on the door and his brothers voice made him frown.

"What do you want?"

Guest syaoran-puu

Alfred and Bernard stood outside. It was Alfred who spoke.

“Winston? We want to talk to you about a few things. Can we come in?” Alfred asked, but he was known for barging in it ignored.

Guest mik3la

"Do I have a choice?" He said ironically and sigh. He didnt want to deal with his brother right now. He just managed to deal with everything and he was afraid that his brothers would change that. But he knew that even if he wouldn't let them in his brother wouldn't care.

"Come in" he said not changing his posture nor place in bed.

Guest syaoran-puu

Alfred frowned at the sight, “why are you still in bed?” He shook his head, “Never mind.... I have enough to deal with right now.”

He walked in and sat on the bed. “We...” he nodded to the other brother, “...thought it was time to have a proper sex talk with you.”

Guest mik3la

He narrowed his eyes and blushed. He didn't expected that from them. He knew about sex and stuff. He had friends with whom he talked.

"Oh hell no... I'm not talking about sex with you guys" he started embarrassed and blushing.

"I have friends. There is the internet. Really now... why this all of a sudden?"

Guest syaoran-puu

“Because you seem to be eager to fuck two guys your first time and one is a rampant whore.” Alfred frowned. “Plus, we want you to be prepared. You admitted to be a switch... but do you actually know how to prepare a guys body? Or the different kind of lubes and condoms? So. We’re going to talk.” He coughed, clearly uncomfortable too.

Guest mik3la

"Cass is not a whore" he said sharply knowing to well about who he was talking about. "Cause if he is so are all of us" he added taking a deep breath trying to calm himself.

His face was now redder than a tomato. How could he talk sk easily about that. He was but a bit surprised about the idea of multiple lubes and such. Wasn't one good enough?

"Oh god please kill me" he said hiding his face into his knees not able to look at his brothers.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Right.... how has he fooled you so? I’m surprised he’s even sniffing around you. I heard he doesn’t like virgins. They take too much effort.” He shook his head. Alfred wasn’t trying to fight!

“Okay. So.... lubes....” he started to explain, talking about the different types and flavours. “Use plenty. Especially for a first timer. It helps to make everything.... slippery?” Alfred coughed.

“Do you want to say anything?” He asked their other brother.

Guest mik3la

"Ok ... use a lot ... got it... Jesus" he was to embarrassed with the talk. He wished he would be eaten by something or buried in ground. He couldn't handle a talk with his brothers about this. Even if he was a virgin and all, it was too much.

Bernard looked at Alfred as red as Winston. It was odd to talk with his little brother about this. In his eyes he was still a baby and found it inappropriate to talk already about this. It was the same when Alfred had the talk with him but still.

"Nah man ... you got this" he felt really awkward. "I do want to say one thing. Don't trust all that Cass says. You may never know when he will get bored and you'll be out. Just so you know" he said shrugging. "And don't do something that you don't want. He kind of has the charm of manipulating the situation in making you say yes to whatever he says" he added averting his face.

Winston narrowed his eyes not wanting to believe him. Cass wasn't like that. He explained how the situation with his brothers was. He didn't want to have doubts. He just got everything sort together.

"Anything else?" he asked massaging his forehead.

Guest syaoran-puu

Alfred had to agree with Bernard about Cassidy. “He really can’t be trusted easily Winston.... please.... of all people.... reconsider giving him your virginity....”

He sighed and knew this wasn’t over yet. “This part were all going to hate.” He cleared his throat and explained stretching your partner.... in excruciating detail! From how to pour the lube, finger movements and demonstrations, taking about the prostate and angling all the way to fisting and preparing someone for two cocks.... yeah.... he wasn’t particularly enjoying talking about this! “That make sense?”