(Private RP) Fairy Dreams <<mik3la & syaoran-puu>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest mik3la

Seeing him popped on the screen his smiled appeared on his face. He was reliefed when Cass asked him and Fai agreed and see him blush that hard and look at him.

oh ... didn't expect that

He laughed. "Guess i had the same reaction like you Fai when i started to think about it" he said looking at the beautiful Fai finding it really cute how he was blushing.

"But i'm happy you like it baby" he said softly.

Guest syaoran-puu

Cassidy was relieved! “What do you think, Winnie? Should I paint a pretty picture for Fai like I did for you earlier?” He winked at the moment.

Fai looked between the two pictures.... they’d .... bonded? Without him? But maybe Cass was right? They didn’t need to be together all the time. Would being with Cassidy be different t to Winston? Probably.... right?

Guest mik3la

Winston looked at Cass and then at Fai. he thought to give it a try together with him.

"I think he would like to use his imagination on that" he said confident even if he was blushing. He tried to be as confident as Cass and teasing as him.

"Are you ready baby?" he purred in the phone smiling at Fai.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Go sit on your bed Fai. It might help.” Cassidy winked.

“So!” He hummed and licked his lips. “I think it would be hot to tease you both. Maybe even let you cum once before setting you up for my viewing pleasure. Winston laying on your chest. I bet you’d like to feel that? Hmmm?”

Fai blushed brighter and covered his face.... but listened.

Good! He likes it. Cassidy thought. “So! I’d get you both wanton and hard. Our Winnie would lie on top. Your cocks touching each other. You’d be able to rub against each other.”

“Stop!” Fai squeaked. “I can’t take it.”

Cassidy laughed. “Then don’t. Why don’t you lie down and touch yourself?”

Guest mik3la

Winston blushed and bite his lip feeling a small shutter running down his body right in between his legs.

damn ... he can do that only by telling how all would be??

Taking a deep breath he tried to join in. "Fai ... please ... lay on your bed and ...close your eyes if you don't want to see us.... Just ... picture everything and ... touch yourself" he purred sighing slowly, trying not to get to excited about it. This time was Fai's turn to enjoy it.

Guest syaoran-puu

“You can enjoy it too, Winnie. I know that look on your face.” Cassidy smirked.

Fai nodded shyly and lay down. He kept the camera on his face or above as closed his eyes.

“So pretty and perfect. So! I’d start by one finger in you both. Teasing you together with plenty of lube. One becomes two. I’d finger fuck you so nicely.” He hummed at the thought. “You’d feel so tight around me. But you’ll like it. Winnie loved it. So tight and hot. You’ve both got me hard just thinking about it!”

Fai’s eyes fluttered open. Cassidy got hard thinking of only them? He blushed. “I’ve never.....” he swallowed. “You liked touching there Winnie?” The endearment back.

Guest mik3la

He blushed harder being caught by Cass and layed on the bed hiding his face in the pillow.

As Cass went on with describing their moment together he felt his member getting harder. forcing him to groan but he managed to stop it before it came out.

"It was strange at first but ... after it was ... good" he said blushing even more looking at Fai. "But you need lube ... do you have any of the sort?" he asked knowing what his brother and Cass told him before.

Guest syaoran-puu

“I....” Fai looked between the faces and covered his. “I’m not sure I can do this while you’re watching.....”

Cassidy chuckled. “Put the phone on loud speaker and next you. We don’t mind if the image is just the bedding or the ceiling.” Maybe they were making progress.

Fai did as asked, changed it to loud speaker and put it on the bed. The image now of his ceiling as he reached for the lube. “W-what.... do I do?” He asked nervously.

“Oh baby. You don’t have to be nervous. You can stop at any point? Yeah....” Cassidy reassured.

“Yes.” Fai lay down. The camera moved a little with the movement. “I get that.....”

“Okay. Imagine your fingers are mine. Or Winston’s. I know he’s eager to fuck you too, beautiful.” Cassidy tried to keep his voice like warm silk. He didn’t want to spoke him.

“I’d strip you gloriously naked. Slowly. Savouring every moment. Then I’ll pour lube on my fingers and more on your crack. Rubbing my finger over your taint. Watching you squirm before I push a single digit inside. Slow. So slow. I know your sweet little hole will squeeze me so tight.”

Cassidy heard Fai whimper.... it sounded like victory!

Guest mik3la

Winston let the phone to the side as he layed in bed starting to touch himself as the other spoke. First he stroke slowly his hard member and after he moved the hand on his arse playing around his hole entering a finger biting his lip to stop the sounds when he heard Fais sound.

"That sounds good Fai" he whispered smiling. "Imagine me kissing you nibbling your neck after and chest, reaching to your nipples sucking one and the pinching the other with my fingers" he purred licking his lip.

Guest syaoran-puu

“You two are trying to kill me.” Fai grumbled. But there was no denying the slight moan either!

“You’re going to be surrounded Fai. We’re going to make the sweetest love to you. Caress and cherish every inch of you.” Cass teased.

“Now you’re just cheating!” Fai exclaimed. As he moved his hand he didn’t realise the phone had shifted, the profile of his face visible. The tortured pleasure clear upon his features.

Cass just watched, not willing to surrender the view! “I’ll pull my finger out and push two inside you. Can you feel them baby? Stretching your pretty hole so wide? I bet you’d like my mouth upon you too? Licking your cock as I prepared you to take my own.”

Fai’s hands moved faster. The gasped moan on his face one of surprise and pleasure!

Guest mik3la

"trust me ... you and me both" he groan softly as he pushed a second finger in his hole stretching it. Leaving the phone to the side he placed his other hand on his hard member, stroking it slowly at the same pace with his other hand.

"You make such sweet sounds...can't imagine how will be when we'll be together" he said biting his lip moving his both arms a little faster. "I'd love to kiss those soft lips of yours" he moaned softly.

This was crazy but he just couldn't stop anymore.

Guest syaoran-puu

Cassidy just smiled. Winston only spoke of touching and kissing Fai... was he just desperate to include him? Or was this a warning that when together his attention would favour Fai?

“Another finger I think. I’ll bend them just right to get your sweet spot. To make you buck and moan. Oh you’ll both sound so delicious! So adorable. I want to make you beg for my cock to be buried deep, deep inside!” Cass purred sultry.

Fai moaned. “I... i.... I can’t wait!”

Guest mik3la

"fuck it Cass ...." he moaned covering his face in the pillow as he added another finger feeling his insides tighten around his fingers. His member was starting to pulsate in his hand. It was like his hand wasn't enough. He wanted the real thing inside even if that meant it would hurt at first.

"this..is too much...ngh..." he groan again taking deep breaths feeling his body heaten up.

Guest syaoran-puu

Cassidy laughed. “So eager my sweets? Then cum. Cum thinking of my hard dick inside you. I’ll take one then the other. Slow at first until I turn hard and more punishing. Oh you’ll feel so good wrapped around me.” He hummed, purring. “Then as I’m close....?”

“What? What will you do?” Fai needed to know. His face the picture of pleasure as he touched his cock and hole greedily.

“Then I’ll slip Winnies hard dick inside of you and fuck him so you both feel it.” Cassidy hummed. “We’ll cum so prettily together.”

Guest mik3la

"Ngh...fuck that sounds ... crazy but amazing" he groaned pushing his fingers harder and stroking his member harder, feeling himself breathless. He was so close to cum that even if he tried to hold back he couldn't.

with a loud groan he climax in waves of pleasure, leaving his body shuttered but the power of it. Patting his breath he took the phone back in his hand looking at the screen.

"This ... is getting really ... hard to handle" he said catching his breath, licking his lips.

Guest syaoran-puu

Fai wasn’t far behind him.

Cassidy smiled at the pair, “you like the idea of being a sandwich Winston? Fucked and fucking at the same time?” He grinned. “That’s my good boys. Cumming so prettily.”

Fai blushed and turned to see he was on camera. Had they seen everything? With trembling fingers he picked up the phone.

“Why’s it too much Winnie? We can stop it if you want?” Cassidy offered.

Guest mik3la

"Is not about that" he said referring about the stopping idea. Crazy at it was and felt, he didn't want to stop. On the contrary. He wanted more and more to be with them together. To feel them both.

He blushed quickly averting his face from the camera not wanting to be seen and the others to know about his dirty mind. Was he starting to have a dirty mind? Was wrong for him wanting all those things that the guys said he will do?

"Forget what i said" he said quickly feeling too embarrassed and all red in his cheeks.

"How are you feeling?" he asked Fai trying to change the subject and also since this was the first time Fai did this with them both.

Guest syaoran-puu

Cassidy was a little confused. “Hey! Please? Remember what we talked about? Communication and honesty? We can’t help if we don’t know what’s going on?” He prompted gently.

Fai looked between them. They’d really talked this through? They seemed more.... accepting at this? Hell! Winston looked rather contented by it all now... so was it just him that felt off kilter? Would he ever not?

At Winston’s question he nodded. “I’m good.... honestly.... I’ve never... it was.... new.” He swallowed. Fai didn’t want them think he was pathetic!

“I’m flattered you shared it with us then.” Cassidy smiled softly.

Fai’s breathing hitched. Cassidy was? Really? Was Winston too then? “What.... what happens if I make you both wait months. Will you.... try together alone first?” He just had to know!

Guest mik3la

"I know Cass what we talked and trust me it's ok. You don't have to worry" he said blushing.

He listen the other talking and a smile came on his face hearing Fai that it felt good. Although the next question was difficult they had agreed on something which was waiting.

"No. We decided that the first time will happen with all three of us or non" he said firmly making sure that Fai understood it clearly.

And that was the truth. Even it was going to be hard because he was already getting impatience but he had to calm his hormones out and wait.

Guest syaoran-puu

“You’ll really Wait?” He asked, looking more at Winston. “But you’re.... you’re so eager. I know you really want it.” Fai blushed.

“We’ll wait. For you. As long as you need.” Cassidy confirmed.

“And if I need years? If I need longer? Will you not just lose interest and go with someone else?” Fai worried.

Cassidy frowned. “If it looked like you weren’t interested and said as much? It would change things. If you’re being honest and I can tell you want to be with us? That something is just blocking the way? I’d try to help remove those issues.”

Guest mik3la

Winston frown at Fais comments of them waiting for ears and so one. Why is he backing out now? Wasn't it this something he wanted?

"Fai ... why are you try to find excuses?" he couldn't keep his curiosity just for him or discus afterwards with Cass about it or even with his brothers.

"What are you afraid of?"

Was he not wanting this anymore? Did he decided he didn't want a relationship with them? With him? The what was all of this?

Guest syaoran-puu

Fai blushed at being called out. “I...” he coughed nervously. “I’m worried.” He said softly.

“You two... you’ve got so close... and.... I can’t help but fear that.... we’ll do it and then you two will be... and I..... won’t.” He rubbed his eyes. Trying not to cry.

“You’re worried we’ll be mates and you want be too?” Cassidy guessed. “Or all three might be? Or none. But there’s really only one way to find out. I don’t.... eh... how to phrase this.” He frowned. Thinking.

Fai just waited. Listening.

Cassidy finally sighed, “I don’t need to be mates with you both to carry this on.”

Guest mik3la

He was about to comment about his insecurities that he had those before too but he didn't cared anymore but Cass took his words before he could speak them. He was on the same page as him. He looked surprised that Cass was thinking like that. He never expected him to.

"Same goes for me. Not until you guys decide it is enough and we should head our separate ways" he shrugged looking at them both being very serious about it.

He wasn't going to let the mating thing dictate who he should love.

"I will not fuck around till i find my mate when i found something that ... i like ... " he said blushing.

Guest syaoran-puu

Fai blinked at them both. “You’d potentially sacrifice your mates for.... this?” Tears flowed then and he wiped them away.

They wanted him and they wanted him for keeps?

“I actually tried it once before.” Cassidy admits. “When one of you decide you want to find your true mate. It will end.” Just like Brandon had.

Guest mik3la

"I don't care as much for a mate. I want to enjoy life not chasing after someone that i don't know it even exist yet" he said shrugging then looked at Cass when he spoke.

like my brother did

He felt a little guilty that he suffered because of his brother. Because he did. Even if he was acting all cold and calculated and such. At that moment he hurt but he accepted the others decision than being used along side others. He could totally understand him.

"We are all in this together.... that if ... you still wanna be and you don't run out" he said sighing turning his gaze at Fai.