(Private RP) Fairy Dreams <<mik3la & syaoran-puu>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest syaoran-puu

Branwen considered it. “I think I’m free. I’ll need to check when we get home. Okay? Cassidy or Fai or Winnie might come? Or I can pick you up after?” He offered. Unsure what Kaido might want.

He chuckled. “You too. No child of ours will feel unwanted.” Though maybe they’d need a different place? A bigger place? The image of being surrounded by a gaggle of child? It appealed!

Guest mik3la

"I would prefer you coming pick me up. It would be too strange to have one of them coming after me at the clinic" he blushed only thinking having one of the guys coming after him.

Lifting his gaze up to the skin he saw that it was slowly getting late. "We should get dressed if we want to visit Winston, or do you want to head home?" he asked intertwine their fingers on his belly.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Then I will. If I can come for the whole thing, I will... okay? If there’s any thing that you need or that comes up, just call and I’ll come running.” He promised.

Branwen eyes his mate. “A pity to cover such glorious perfection... but if we must? Let’s go see your friend.”

He turned and grabbed his clothing, getting dressed.

Guest mik3la

He laughed at his comment as he started to get dressed with his gown. "What am i going to do with you appetite" he laughed finishing arranging his clothes to be perfectly neat on him.

"Just out of curiosity, what name would you prefer for the child?" he asked spreading his wings wide waiting for Bran so that they could fly to Winstons house.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Indulge with me?” He wagged his eyebrows teasing.

Branwen stole yet another kiss. He couldn’t get enough.

His drug of choice?

Kaido!

The question made him smile, “wow. So many pretty names.” Bran took a moment, “for a girl I like Flora or Felicity or maybe even Ferra?” He images a little girl with his mates beautiful eyes. She’d be a heart-stopper!

“For a boy? That’s harder....” maybe he’d slept with too many? “Firo? Or Fedro? Or maybe even Fhrone?” Branwen chuckled, “did I ever tell you my parents let me pick Fai’s name? They hoped it would help us bond. They needn’t have worried.” He loved his brother.

Guest mik3la

He chuckle hearing the other stating the names he would like where he found a similarity.

"Why does every name starts with the letter F?" he asked amused not quite understanding but for a girl he did liked the suggestions.

"But i have to admit that Felicity does sounds beautiful" he smiled picturing a baby girl with that name running towards them both. "For a boy i think you still need to work on one" he added laughing.

He just couldn't understand what had got into him all of a sudden with children and names. But he felt that he really want one.

Guest syaoran-puu

Branwen laughed, “don’t mock my hypothetical children!” He winked. “I just like them. No reason.”

Leaning in he nuzzled him. “What names do you like? It’s not just me. We’re a team. We should name them together.”

Guest mik3la

"Well ... for a girl i was thinking of Freya" he said laughing as the name was starting with the same letter as the names he had said before.

"And if there was a boy ... hmmm....Damian" he said looking at him wanting to see his reactions at his suggestions.

Guest syaoran-puu

Branwen smiled. “I like Freya. But I’m not sure about Damian? Reminds me of the word ‘demon’ and nothing comes from you could ever be devilish.” He chuckled.

He took Kaido’s hand and kissed it. “You do realise. You could tell me to shut up and just name the babe yourself? I would support any decision you made. I’d want to make you happy. I’ll always want to make you happy.” He meant each and every word too!

Lifting him up, because... why not?!, he nuzzled the crook of his neck. “Do you even know when your cycle is due? It’s so rare I never tend to pay attention. And you already smell divine to me, I don’t know how to sent your cycle yet.” He’d learn. “If I like you swollen with my baby.... I’m going to impregnant you regularly.” He purred greedily.

Guest mik3la

"I know ... i know...." he chuckled at the others comments and wrapped his hands around the others neck smiling.

"That's why i want to go to a doctor. I'm not sure about either" he said blushing.

He never thought about that till that moment so he had no clue about that thing.

"I think that's not a possible thing" he laughed waving his legs in the air.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Sounds like a challenge to me.” He purred. Branwen winked at him. He knew female gestation was seven months, he thought male gestation was six.... slightly smaller babies to be born as a male body wasn’t exactly designed for children. It was a miracle it could even happen!

Branwen kissed him, yet again! He was addicted to these kissed. “I believe I promised you food.” He winked. “I am a fairy of my word.”

Guest mik3la

"Tomorrow we go to the clinic and check it out" he said smiling still flustered from earlier. He had no idea how pregnancy would work on him or even if it was even going to work on him. As Bran said. Those cases were very rare.

"We need to go visit Winston. We can take something on our way there" he said flinching his wings in the air thinking about food now.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Tomorrow.” He suddenly realised something, “I want to go with you. Hear what they say too.... is that okay?” Even if Branwen had to skip other stuff momentarily? He wanted to be at his mates side. “Or would you rather I wasn’t? I can wait for you in the waiting area.”

He huffed, pouting playfully. “Afterwards then. I want to spoil you.” Branwen admits. “Let’s go see your friend.”

Taking to the sky, holding his mates hand, he headed towards Winston’s house.

Jace listened with a scornful look upon his face. As the pair flew off he stepped out, reaching down to the wet dirt that had been below Kaido’s feet. He reached for it, bringing a handful of it to his nose and sniffing it before smirking. “I will have you Kaido. You’ll regret not taking me willingly before.” The dirt crumbled between his fingers, falling to the ground before Jace walked off. He had planning to do!

Guest mik3la

"I would love to have you with me there. I don't mind at all" he said happily as they flew away to Winston's house.

Having him so willing asking if he could come made his heart race in his chest. That only made him even happier that he was accepting the idea of having a child together. He knew he kind of was moving too quick with everything but it wasn't like he was going to make the baby tomorrow or something. They just wanted some info and do a checkup before everything making sure they were ok.

It didn't took them long to get there as their house was close to the pond. He stepped slowly away from the other as they landed, taking his hand in his knocking on the door.

Winston was still grounded and he was starting to freak out as his birthday was coming up and also the day when the tree of them were going to be together. He heard the knock on the door and rushed down the stairs but his brother was quicker to open it. He thought it was Cass but he got a bigger surprised to see Kaido and Branwen. oh no .... Branwen, his smile dropped as he remembered the story about them two.

"Hey guys! So good to see you" he started quickly not wanting his brother to start a scene, throwing different glances to him, begging him to behave.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Then I’ll be there.” He promised. Even if he had to beg a favour from Cassidy or Fai! He would do it!

Landing, Branwen was oblivious to any animosity. He had never hidden his ‘one time’ rule in his search for a mate. Though he and Alfred had gone to the same school, same year and he’d lost his virginity with the guy, he wasn’t his mate... end of story.

Alfred spied then, before he could speak Winston was there. I wasn’t going to say anything! He thought simply.

“Hey.” Branwen smiled. “My mate wanted to see you, Winston.” He looked to Alfred, “Hey Alfie. Long time.”

“Yeah....” Alfred grumbled and opened the door more before stepping away.

Guest mik3la

Kaido could sense the weird tension between the two but didn't gave much thought about it cause Winston had came quickly to greet them.

"Hey kiddo, i'm glad to see you" he said hugging him tight. "I'm glad to see you doing well. Can't wait for your birthday" he said smiling as they entered the house.

"Thank you ... i'm a little nervous myself" he smiled pointing them to enter the living room.

"Alfred would care to bring some drinks to our guests?" he asked gently .

Guest syaoran-puu

Alfred watched them a moment then nodded as he headed to the kitchen.

Branwen chuckled, “you’re nervous about your birthday? You shouldn’t be! It will be fine. I’m sure you’ll have a great party or something and lots of fun.” He shrugged gently.

Alfred came back with a tray of glasses and a jug of elderflower. “Here....” he offered. “Kaido. I’m really happy you found your mate. You too Branwen, I know how hard you look. I suppose I should be thankful you did before you took another of my brothers innocence too.”

Branwen quirked a brow and laughed, “not sure why you’re upset?”

Guest mik3la

"Just a little nervous cause i will be legally everywhere" he said smiling sitting on the chair near them as Kaido and Bran sat on the couch.

When his brother came back with the drink Kaido was about to talk about Winstons birthday but was surprised by the others words. As he started he smiled wanting to thank him but soon he frown not understanding what he meant but the last sentence made it clear. So they are one of the guys he slept with

Winston widened his eyes in shock when his brother burst that out, feeling embarrassed. Giving himself a facepalm he tried to change the mood that was slowly settling.

"Brother, could you make some sandwiches or bring some snacks to?" he asked in a serious tone pinning him with his eyes.

Guest syaoran-puu

Branwen laughed, “it will the start to fun. Stop stressing and just enjoy!”

Alfred watched them then shook his head, “no. Make them yourself.” He turned and headed upstairs. He knew the truth behind his reaction.... he was jealous because he wanted his own mate too! Why had Branwen managed to beat him to it? They were pretty much the same age. Had both been trying since thirteen. Yet.... here he was. Still alone. Three brothers to look after. No mate.

Branwen frowned and watched him go before shrugging and kissing Kaido’s cheek.

Guest mik3la

"Is you're brother ok? He seemed upset with us here" he asked still confused at Alfred's outburst.

Even if the guy was jealous, he couldn't understand what he did wrong.

"Don't mind him" he gesture with his hand in the air, the turned to their discussion. He was going to have to talk with him after. "Sp, what have you guys been up too?"

Guest syaoran-puu

Branwen shrugged. Clearly his old friend was.... bitter? “I’m sure he’ll figure whatever it us out.”

He chuckled. Winking at Winston. “I don’t think you’ll really want me to tell you that. Let’s just say... we played ‘hide the sausage’ continuously.” Bran laughed.

Guest mik3la

Kaido and Winstond both blushed instantly feeling uncomfortable at such thinks to be said by the other No shit? but then stopped himself for realizing what had upset the Women resting room v

she was

"He will hopefully get through it" he said feeling sorry for the other.

"Had you plan something for your birthday? How is it going to be, what will you wear.

Guest syaoran-puu

Branwen was disappointed that no one laughed at his joke. Too concerned about Alfred. “Don’t worry about Alfie. I went to school with him, I know he wants his mate as much as I did. Maybe seeing me with mine is bring back some memories or sadness at not having his own mate yet? Give him time. Maybe we can get him to come out and party? Only trying will help him find his mate.” He hummed. Thoughtful.

He smiled. “Sixteen yeah? Big number. Have a party. Go crazy.”

Guest mik3la

"I know ... he did the same thing when he heard i was dating your brother" he sigh remembering how Alfred had argued with him about everything.

"I know is a big thing. And i hope i will be able to move somewhere alone. I don't want to live with my brothers anymore" he said serious thinking more about it.

"Oh ... do you want to live in my house? She is kind of empty and if you like it it can be a gift for you" he said smiling turning to look at Branwen. "You wouldn't mind would you?"

Guest syaoran-puu

“He did? But Fai is literally nothing like me....” Branwen shrugged lightly.

“Sure.” Branwen looked at Kaido and shrugged. “I don’t mind. It’s your old home. Your place is with me now.” He smiled. Kissing his gorgeous forehead.

“However!” He looked to Winston. “Living on your own is a huge thing.” Was the kid ready for that?