(Private RP) Fairy Dreams <<mik3la & syaoran-puu>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest mik3la

"And is even more perfect with you in it" he smiled swimming closer to him giving him a soft kiss than sinking in the water swimming around him.

Coming back up at the surface he brushed away his hair from the face. "This is really relaxing" he hummed softly.

Guest syaoran-puu

“I figured you might be a little sore after all our fun. I told you I planned to keep you all to myself.” He teased gently. Leaning in he kissed him. Soft and gentle.

“Though. The idea of ducking under the waterfall is rather enticing too.” He winked. Another kiss before he started to swim. Humming in delight.

Guest mik3la

"You were like a beast in heat that has hold himself for some time now" he laughed remembering how they have spend these past three days in their room with little breaks for eating, showering and such.

"Hey ... wait up" he said swimming after him right behind the waterfall where there was a rock on which you could stand and enjoy the view from behind it. "This is really nice"

Guest syaoran-puu

“Definitely a beast in heat for you babe!” He winked. “That’s not going to change any time soon!” He groped the guys arse to prove his point. “I am trying to behave so you’re not too sore. I know I’ve fucked you raw.” Branwen winked.

Under the waterfall he smiled. Pulling Kaido closer and kissing him deeply. “My precious mate.”

Guest mik3la

Kaido giggled wrapping his arms around the other as he leaned in the kiss, leaving Branwen use his mouth in the passionate kiss.

"You really are insatiable" he said brushing their lips together, holding him close looking at him. "But i like it ... i'm starting to get insatiable myself" he said kissing him back moaning softly in the kiss.

Guest syaoran-puu

“You just needed someone to adore you like I do.” He smiled and stroked his cheek. “You believe me, don’t you? That I love you and want only you?”

Branwen meant it. “I desire only you.” It was awe inspiring that he finally had his mate in his arms. Where Kaido went he would follow. He rubbed the guys belly but said nothing, instead leaning in for a kiss.

Guest mik3la

"Of course i believe you ... why wouldn't i?" he asked smiling a little confused that he suddenly started to talk like that.

All he did was to show him how much he loved and cared for him. He was the lucky one to have found a person like him. He was more than happy to be with him and would never wish for something else.

"And i desire only you ... you are my family now ... my home" he said touching his cheek kissing him one more time wanting to making sure that he understood how he felt.

"Come on ... lets swim" he said moving away from him jumping back in the water swimming out of the small cave from behind the waterfall and back in the open.

Guest syaoran-puu

Branwen knew that Kaido had questioned it to begin with, hadn’t seen himself as perfect.... that was partly Bran’s doing. But no more! He’d make sure, every moment of every day, that Kaido knew how he felt!

“My cheeky minx.” He teased and chased him. Swimming after him only to capture him, kiss him, release him and repeat it all over again.

He was discovering that teasing Kaido was his favourite past time!

Guest mik3la

He tried to escape the other, running away as he tried to swim but he was easily caught and kissed , freed and then again kissed.

Rushing up to the surface he took a deep breath as all the underwater chasing had left him out of breath.

All was too funny and to perfect. Like a dream come true from which he didn't want to wake up.

He swim back to the shore to rest a little as the chasing had him out of energy.

"We should go and check on Winston. I've heard something from Fai that he is on house arrest by his brothers" he said leaning his head on his hand.

Guest syaoran-puu

“From Fai?” He asked surprised. “When did you talk to Fai?” Bran hadn’t exactly given Kaido much rest. “Did I not fuck my mate hard enough?” He teased with a wink.

“Wait... house arrest? Grounded? Or he do something against the law? I’m assuming grounded since the kid seems far too innocent for his own good!” Branwen laughed.

Pulling Kaido into his arms. “How about just once here? We can go slow and tender in the water? Your legs wrapped delicately around me. So delicious.” He winked.

Guest mik3la

Kaido laughed at his remark of not fucking him enough.

"Oh believe me ... you fucked me enough these days all together" he laughed gazing at him with love. "I've asked ... Fai one morning what you would like to eat ... because i wanted to surprise you but you didn't let me do anything in the end. Thats when he told me about it" he said frowning amused by his questions regarding Winston.

"N-No .... Apparently he snuck out of the house and went to your brother on the day before our ceremony and because he didn't let a note nor called they grounded him till his birthday which will be in one two weeks, more or less" he said laughing not sure what day it was anymore.

The invitation was really tempting making him wrap his arms around his neck, keeping their bodies closer. "I have to say that that sound very tempting" he purred kissing him softly. "To your game tiger" he teased moving his legs around his waist, moving his kisses on his neck.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Yeah?” A very proud grin spread over his expression, more than happy to hear it.

His heart swelled. Kaido has wanted to cook for him? “What can I say. I wasn’t done eating /you/.” Branwen chuckled.

Then things turned serious. He grinned and wrapped his arms around the other man. He stroked a hand over the others rump, fingers gently probing at the others sweet hole as he carefully pressed two fingers inside. Still soft and pliable after all their love making.

Branwen had the brief thought of planting a child in him. What would it be like to see Kaido swollen with baby?

He leaned in and nibbled his neck as both hands clasped his arse and slowly lowered him into his waiting dick. The pressure from the water was strange as his mushroom head popped inside. “Oh babe. You’re so fucking tight around me.”

Guest mik3la

He gasp as his fingers slipped inside him his hole already recognize the touch and willingly letting him in. Arching his back he hold him tighter in his arms biting his lips moaning softly. His body was eager again to be taken by him.

"Guess i haven't had enough of you yet" he moaned breathing hard.

His body shuttered when he slipped his cock inside him. Being in the water was making the penetration more smoother and strange at the same time but he enjoyed it. He grabbed his hair pulling it softly as he kissed him back passionately. He just loved how the other was making him feel and how hungry for him he made him. He just couldn't get enough of him.

"This feels so good" he groan once he was full inside him, feeling his hole twitch around his member.

Guest syaoran-puu

Branwen smiled. Nibbling on then others lips. Enjoying his intoxicating taste. “Gorgeous.” He purred. He’d always adore this man!

Using his hands and pulled and pushed Kaido up and down over his cock. Moaning in pleasure.

Jace watched the pair with a jealousy from the shadows. That greedy bastard! Why had Bran got to try twice with Kaido while the dickhead seemed to ignore him and refuse him constantly?

It just wasn’t right! Jace has heard Kaido had a kinky side. He’d wanted to take advantage of it. Make him suffer and hurt..... in a ‘good’ way.... but now? The humiliation still grated him. Clinging like a second skin. Disgusted by the smitten pair he stayed concealed in the shadows and watched them have sex in the water. The whole time imagining it was him.... him sliding into Kaido’s delicate folds. Grabbing his arms and making him bleed as he rammed him harder than anyone ever had before. Ever would again. He’d ruin him for all others! He’d cum inside of him. Leave him filled with his hot seed. Then he’d discard him. That bastard, Branwen, had tainted his prize.

Guest mik3la

His head fell aback arching his back as he continued the movement Bran had impose slowly and deep making his body shatter with each slow thrust driving him more needy. "shit...this feels so good...ngh" he bite his lip after gasping for air.

His cock was hard pulsing against Bran stomach.

Guest syaoran-puu

Branwen indulged in his body. Taking their pleasures higher and higher.

He reached and rubbed Kaido’s cock as he thrust into him. Cum rising until it shot out and erupted deep inside the man.

“Mine.” He cried out, head back as he claimed his pleasure.

Guest mik3la

He could feel the pleasure taking over his body when his cock was being so deliberated touched. Soon he felt the warmth of the sperm filling him up making him shutter as he soon climax with a soft moan, resting his forehead on his shoulder for a few seconds.

"Yours and only yours" he whispered kissing him one more time still staying in his arms and holding him inside him.

Guest syaoran-puu

Branwen smiled, kissing him. Enjoying the true bliss of being with his mate. Bliss that couldn’t be described or compared.

He slipped free carefully. Moving a hand to clean him a little before cradling him close and carrying him out of the water. “You will never know how precious you are to me.”

Jace wanted to vomit. Precious? Sweet? They were utterly disgusting!

Guest mik3la

Kaido giggled as he hold onto Bran while they were getting out of the water. Another thought came into his mind but wasn't sure how to put it or if the other would be ok with that. Since he wanted a family and now having one along side with Bran, he wanted a family of his own.

"W-Would you ... like ... kids someday?" he asked softly blushing from the thought of bearing his child.

Guest syaoran-puu

Branwen liked holding him close. Loved him close. He’d keep him by his side always if he could!

The question caught him off guard, but as he looked down at him he smiled. “With you? I’d fill the house with our kids. As many children as you want. Whenever you want.” He smirked. “Just means plenty of practise.” Branwen winked. “Do you want kids?”

Guest mik3la

He blushed at his enthusiasm, happily smiling. Was he really in a real fairy tale right now?! Cause he didn't want to wake up again.

"I would like to ... have a ... mini version of you someday" he said blushing hard but looking at him smiling.

He always wondered who Bran was when he was a child.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Mini me? We’ll be pulling our hair out.” Branwen chuckled. “Thirteen is too young to start trying but that never stop that.” He shrugged, unable to change things.

He stroked Kaido’s cheek as he lowered him to the floor by his clothes. “Baby.... do you think we should look into contraceptive? A stop bracelet perhaps?” He shrugged, “or do you just want to let it all happen naturally?” He wasn’t done exploring him yet.... but swollen with babe? Branwen couldn’t resist putting a hand to his belly and kissing him.

He’d feel such pride. His mate. His baby.

Guest mik3la

"I .. didn't thought that far yet" he said covering his body with his gown but then was surprised by his touch on his belly blushing even more looking at him with a soft smile.

"We should either-way go and have a check up" he added placing his hand over his. "It doesn't have to happen right away. I was just ... asking" he shrugged.

Guest syaoran-puu

Branwen leaned into him and sniffed in, as if checking to see if he was futile right now. He’d never been good at checking though. Kaido just smelt like home and sky to him.

“Sure. A check up isn’t impossible. Better safe than sorry. When you ever you want.” He winked. “I don’t mind whatever happens...” he smiled. “Even if we never have children.” He’d cherish him completely either way!

Guest mik3la

His heart was overwhelmed by the pureness of his words and the love they were giving him. What did he do to deserve that man? He was just perfect.

"We can go tomorrow at the doctor downtown. If you're free and come with me that would be really appreciated" he said holding his hand.

"And if there will be a mini you in our lives you'll be a great father" he said touching his cheek kissing him softly.