(Private RP) Fairy Dreams <<mik3la & syaoran-puu>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest syaoran-puu

Cassidy smirked at the guy when he covered his mouth.

He couldn’t resist, he licked the guys hand. “You say that like you really know... but watching someone and living it are different....” Cassidy wasn’t trying to be an arsehole.... but there really was a difference.

“If I lose it. It’s my own fault.” He agreed. Watching him. “Maybe I am foolish. But it doesn’t change my feelings. While I like you both... I don’t... I can’t.... deal with constant drama. Three people is already harder. You don’t know what it’s like with just one let alone two.... feels like I’m corrupting the innocent.” He admits.

Cassidy shook his head. “You don’t need to be sorry....”

He considered, “maybe only Fai hasn’t messed up.....” Cassidy stroked Winston’s cheek. “What we going to do to cheer him up, Winnie?”

Why did feelings have to be so complicated?

Guest mik3la

"You already corrupted us ... so whats the point in acting all innocent you yourself" he said narrowing his eyes.

Did the guy really forgot? Even if they didn't do much, it was corruption either way but they gave into it, they've accepted it.

“What we going to do to cheer him up, Winnie?”

He blinked a few times trying to think about something. Letting his eyes wondering around thinking of something he saw the place where they stood before and had their moment. That made him blush turning his face to the opposite direction. But they had to do something so that was an idea.

"We could ...try .." he said biting his lip pointing to the place where they kissed and done him before. He blushed at the memory feeling his body strange.

Guest syaoran-puu

Cassidy shrugged, “not completely....” but maybe Winston was right? Maybe they were too far gone now? Maybe he had to accept he’d already walked too far down this road? Who knew.....

Didn’t mean they should rush in for more....

He frowned and looked over at the spot. “You think we should give him a hand job?” Cassidy shook his head. “I predict Fai won’t let us touch him right now.....”

Guest mik3la

"Not the handjob idea but like .... cuddle him or something" he shrugged not knowing what they could do. Since Fae didn't want to see either of them he was out of ideas.

"I don't know .... Give him a serenade ... you''re the mature one... you come up with ideas" he said frowning wrapping his arms over his chest.

It felt like the whole fight from before evaporated.

Guest syaoran-puu

Cassidy considered that. Cuddling might work.... if they could get in to see him.

“I’m not sure if we should disturb him tonight or not.” Which would make things worse? Fai had asked to be alone.... so would respecting that be better or worse?

“He likes flowers....” he sighed. “And sweet things....” Cassidy paused as an idea came to mind. “We could.... make a tea party in his garden. Then he has the choice of coming to us....?”

Guest mik3la

"Tea party....really....That's the only idea your mature genius brain came up with?" he started arguing but he was no better. He didn't had any new ideas. But something came up when Cass said before the tea party.

"Sweets ....that's right .... We can bake him something. Like a ....a .... Lava Chocolate Cake" he said super excited.

"We can do it in his home, that way the scent will get to him and he cannot resist it so he will have to come downstairs" he said smiling super happy that he found something that might work.

Guest syaoran-puu

“It is a mature idea. It’s something he’d like. We can do it without invading his privacy or space, therefore we’re respecting his wishes....” Cassidy frowned. Why was it a bad idea?

He chewed his lip a moment then shrugged. “Maybe.... but do you really think going into his house without permission is the right thing to do?”

Guest mik3la

He sighed. man ...this is really hard

"I was just thinking that he kind of has his space in his room and were just using the kitchen mind our own busyness trying to do something sweet for him" he shrugged sitting back on the sand rubbing his forehead.

"But guess you're right ... I dont know how he will react if he finds us in his house"

Guest syaoran-puu

“I don’t know either. Especially since he knows we’ve left so we would have to invade his home.... he might feel violated. That wouldn’t end well for anyone.” Cassidy wasn’t sure what to suggest.

“Maybe we just knock and hug him.... starting to think giving him space might be the only option though...” he frowned.

Guest mik3la

"I guess so" he said sighing at the giving him space. He was just to afraid that he would ignore them afterwards.

"Then we should head home. I still need to have a big scoll from my brothers" he said rolling his eyes remembering what his brother told him.

"And you should get home too " he added looking at the other.

all the anger and tantrum vanished like nothing.

Guest syaoran-puu

“You getting bossy there, Winnie?” Cassidy chuckled but looked at him. He had meant it though... he didn’t want to be saddled with a kid. He didn’t want to be a babysitter or fighting... but it was hard to not be drawn toward them both too.

“Go home Winston.” He paused, “give me your number. I’ll text you in the morning with a plan.”

Guest mik3la

He frown when the other said his normal name in that tone. It was like he was the one bossing him around acting like a big brother. He started to dislike his name being said by the other. He got used with the nickname and teasing tone.

shit .... what is wrong with you

He took his phone out and giving him to Cass to add his number. He looked at his phone , after the other saved his number and took his and tucked it in his pocket.

"Then i'll be going....Good night" he said kissing his cheek quickly jumping in the air right away, heading home.

As he reached home, he took a deep breath before getting eaten by his brothers.

"I'm home!" he announced himself closing the door behind him.

Guest syaoran-puu

Cassidy swapped their numbers and smiled at him. “Good night.”

The kiss actually surprised him.... that was the first time Winston had reached for him like that.... why now?

Still he watched him go a moment then sighed. What mess have I got myself into this time?

After an hour he headed home.

———

Alfred noticed when Winston came home, he wandered that way and crossed his arms. “Where the hell have you been Winston? And why the fuck didn’t you tell me?”

Guest mik3la

Winston closed his eyes when he heard his brother shouting coming from the living room.

shit .... i'm in deep trouble...

"I .... I was at Kaido's mating ceremony. Remember? It was today" he said trying to get himself away with that little truth hopping git would be enough but apparently it wasn't. he really did pissed his brother off.

"I'm sorry .... i got too excited with everything" he shrugged keeping his gaze down.

Guest syaoran-puu

“That explains today. Not last night.” Alfred said simply. “Clearly we provided you with too much freedom. But I won’t accept you sneaking out and lying to me Winston.” Alfred’s eyes showed how much he meant it. He wasn’t about to accept this....

“Too excited...” he frowned. “Please tell me you haven’t tried with anyone? Least of all those two people you spoke to me about?” Alfred was beyond disappointed right now. “I heard who they are. Cassidy and Fai? They’ll eat you up and toss you away. Like so many before you. Why are you in such a rush? It will be gone before you know it and your first time should be special.... pick someone nicer.” He was just worried.

Guest mik3la

"No ... I didn't do it" he started to speak but frown when heard that his brother found out about who he was talking about before. His blood froze when he said they will those him away.

no they wont ... at least not Fae

He frown averting his eyes from meeting his brother.

"I'm not rushing anything brother. I didn't do anything. I just went on a date with Fae, that's all. The other was ambushed by Cass" he took a deep breath stopping himself from talking.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Ambushed by Cass?” He frowned. “And what did he do? Look. We’ve all slept with Cass, Fai’s brother Bran too, we’re well aware of what they’re like. Not right for you.” Alfred shook his head. “You’re grounded. For sneaking out. Two weeks.” Until his birthday.

Guest mik3la

It was a little surprise to hear that all of them slept with the two guys. so i'm the last one from this family that will sleep to? what does he want? to make a record of all guys in a familly? No ... no ... stop thinking about that...

"He just supervise us or something... N-Nothing happened" he said quickly then widened his eyes when he said he was grounded.

"You cannot do that! Is not fair!" he put up a tantrum just like before, but he didn't cared. It wasn't fair. Till his birthday? He had to make bake for Fae and make him feel better.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Nothing happened?” Alfred frowned, the reaction told him something did happen.

“Life isn’t fair. You’ll learn that. And yes. You’re grounded. For betraying our trust! You’re not sneaking out like that again. I’ve locked your window with a key. For two weeks you’ll stay here. In this house unless one of us grants you permission.” Alfred was going to be stubborn about this and hold his ground.

Guest mik3la

"Grrrhhh.... Just because you all fucked and were toss away doesn't mean i'll end up like you" he said passing by him running up to his room slamming the door and jumping in his bed, hiding his face.

why do i have to be grounded now ... i hate this ... i hate this!!

Taking his phone out he send a message to Cass and Fae to.

*Home and just got grounded....lucky me*

He was ironic

Guest syaoran-puu

Cassidy frowned at the message. ///How long are you grounded for?///

Grounded?

Yeah... he really was only on the cusp of adult hood.... he needed to remember that.

Fai looked at the message but didn’t reply. Maybe he should feel bad? But right now he just felt cold and betrayed.

Guest mik3la

He looked at the phone hopping he would see a message from Fae but no. The reply was from Cass. He was kind of disappointed. He really wanted to be Fae. That way he could know that the other was not giving already up.

Sent to Cass.

*till my birthday ... my brother freaked out also ... i ... never mind .... I've send Fae a message and he didn't respond .... I'm afraid it will be too late to do anything ... especially since i'm locked down for two weeks*

Sent to Fae

*Got it ... you're still mad ... i'm sorry ... i'm sorry for upsetting you today, i never wanted that ... i like to much and all i want is to see you happy ....*

Winston started rolling down his bed back and forth still not able to get out of his head what his brother said. Every one of his brothers fucked with Cass and Bran. Messing his hair he ducked his head in the pillow screaming.

grounded for two weeks ... i'll go insane...

Guest syaoran-puu

Cassidy read the message. ///What aren’t you say?/// He felt like there was more to Winston’s words. ///Don’t worry about Fai. I’m pretty sure we can cheer him up still. Video calling is a thing you know.///

Cassidy hadn’t gone home, he’d gone to the shop to buy some things. Maybe he should change his plan?

Fai once more looked at the message. He wasn’t going to reply. Then he did. Only three words, and probably not the ones Winston was hoping for.

///I’m not happy.///

After that he turned off his phone and buried his head in the pillow.

Guest mik3la

Turning his head to his phone he saw first the message from Fae, but when he read it his heart shattered again.

It took more then 15 min to reply to Cass, not feeling it anymore. What more could he do? Fae was hurt, not happy and not speaking with him and he was grounded.

"Shit!" he punched the matrices.

Send to Cass

*Fae just replied ... not happy ... I don't know what will happened .... I'm just .... lost*

Guest syaoran-puu

Cassidy was home by the time the message arrived. He chewed his lip as he started bake cupcakes.

///Of course he’s not. Fai, you spelt it wrong by the way, will be happier when we give him a reason to be happy. Have a little faith, Winnie.///