Xianghua

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Viperscreed

• Xianghua

• Saga

"A banded sea krait, I don't know what its doing in a lake though." Nuka said holding up a white, black banded snake that was in his hands and wrapped around his arm.

(Nuka = steve irwin reborn!)

Kuro looked at the snake. He didn't know of that kind of snake bit, but if it did, so help him god he would murder its snake-wife and snake-children. "That's uh... Nice." Kuro says.

Nuka held the snake up and kissed its nose but got no responce from the snake which seemed content to just sit there being held.

"I hope someone didn't just dump her here, considering how poisonous she is." Nuka pondered.

Kuro's eyes widened. "P-poisonous?!" he coughed out. He stared at the snake wrapped around Nuka's arms. 'I dare you, fucking bite him,' he thought, glaring at the snake.

The snake flicked her tongue once.

"Yep sea kraits are one of the deadlest snakes in the world." Nuka said smiling brightly.

"Do you have something we could put her in then later we can take her to the animal reserve." Nuka asked looking up at Kuro.

"Uh..." Kuro really didn't want to have anything to do with the snake, but he just couldn't say no to Nuka. "Hold on." He ran to the car and came back holding a pink shoe box, one of the many Emily had left in his trunk.

"Willthis work?"

"Thats fine." Nuka said smiling and toke the box. He opened it and sat the snake inside. She curled up and flicked her tongue again. Nuka smiled at the snake and closed the box.

Nuka giggled and smiled up at Kuro.

Kuro smiled half heartedly at Nuka. He didn't like snakes, but whatever made Nuka happy. Kuro's stomach growled, when he remembered he hadn't eaten anything all day. "Ready?" he asked, extending a hand to help Nuka out of the water.

Kuro was about to put his pants on, when he realized how wet he still was. He quickly took his underwear off and threw it in the back seat of his car, then began getting dressed.

"Wanna go to Mina's for dinner?" he asked. (Mina was the nameless Chinese restaurant woman)

"I suppose, where does she live maybe we can drop the snake off." Nuka said as he made simular acion removing his underpants but replaced them with red panties from his pants pocket then got into the passenger's seat, throwing his wet underpants into the back seat with Kuro's.

(Cause Nuka just carries panties with him XD)

Kuro quickly grabbed Nuka and kissed him. "You're so adorable..." he said, stroking Nuka's hair. "Dont ever leave me."

((The internet.... IT WORKS!!))

Kuro hugged Nuka tighter, when he remembered something he had said before. "When that whole thing with Aiki happened, and you said we weren't able to have kids..." Kuro said. "Does that mean you want to have kids?"

"Oh! I almost forgot," Kuro reached into his car and pulled a small black box, wrapped with a silk white bow, out, and handed it to Nuka. "For you."

(INSIDE IS A SUPER ADORABLE COLLAR THAT YOU WILL LOVE OR DIE.)

"Dont worry, it isn't a bondage thing," Kuro laughed. "And you don't have to wear it. It's just so you remember, you are MINE, and no one else's. ♥"

((

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
))

"Its beautiful!" Nuka gushed picking the choker up and putting it around his neck.

"How does it look?" He asked looking at Kuro.

(Awww! that manequin was fugly though 0.0)