Xianghua

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Viperscreed

• Xianghua

• Saga

"And I'm an awesome friend so I'm going to ask you this cause Nuka is too big of a pussy to bring it up himself" Killifish started. "What would you say to a three-way?"

Kuro choked slighlty. He has been in many threeways before, but he hated the idea of sharing Nuka. Still, if it's what Nuka wanted... "With who?" he managed to spit out, still in shock.

"Don't worry it won't be a two man one woman kind of threeway, Nuka wants you too be the center peice of the whole thing so it'll be like a two woman kind of threeway." Killifish explained.

"Do you want me to send a picture, don't worry its not a dirty picture." Killifish said.

"Yep." Killifish said and sent the picture not bothering for an actual answer.

The boy in the photo was about Nuka's age and was a bunny as well but his ears were pointed. He was albino with large red eyes and soft white hair and from the look of it he was somehow a little smaller then Nuka.

Under the photo was a small message, 'His name is Leveret.'.

"He is still a super bottom though" Killifish continued. "Nuka has told me his plan and detail, everything will be for your pleasure, seriously if you were small enough he'd probably carry you around in a purse."

Kuro blushed, then quickly tried to casually cover his face with his hand, so Nuka couldn't see. "O-okay." He got an idea. "I gotta go, I'll call you later, bye~" He quickly hung up. When he pulled up to the intersection where he would normally turn right, he turned left.

((I got this idea from a chick flick and a car commercial. ^^))

It was getting dark out. Kuro pulled up to a lake, where there was absolutely no one out. "Come on!" he said, hopping out of the car and stripping to his underwear.

((PEOPLE DO THIS. I'VE DONE THIS. IT'S FUN.))

Kuro jumped in, then popped out of the water, smiling at Nuka.

((I'm still at school right now. TT^TT I've been texting my mom begging her to pick ne up so I don't be to walk. XD))

Nuka toke something in his hands then resurfaced slowly.

"Kuro come and see what I found!" Nuka called excitedly, treading the water.

(Its raining here XD)