Teacher, Teacher! (Private) II

Xianghua

A few people in the store gave them strange looks. Kuro glared at them, which a look that said 'I dare you, to say something about us right now.' He ignored the stares and looked at Nuka. "See one you like?"

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Viperscreed

• Xianghua

• Saga

Kuro looked at all the costumes. Frankly, he thought anything would look super adorable on Nuka, but he didn't want to say anything so cheesy, so he just pulled out the first one he noticed. "This one?"

"I'm sure you'd look adorably sexy in one," Kuro said, kissing Nuka lightly. Someone cleared their throat. Kuro glared at them. "So do you want this one?"

"Yes." Nuka said smiling as he grabed the tag to check the price.

"Oh wow this is a lot cheaper them my other costumes." Nuka said looking at the tag, impressed.

'Damn,' Kuro thought. They brought the dress to the counter and before Nuka could say or do anything, Kuro pulled his wallet out. He didn't care if this was super cheap to Nuka and super expensive to unemployed Kuro, he would be the one to buy it.

Kuro accepted the shopping bag and walked out with Nuka. He hugged him with one arm around him waist. "You're gonna look so CUTE~!"

((Lillith: When is Kuro gonna start sexy dancing? D: I think he will draw in the middle aged women crowd. XD))

Nuka giggled and got on his tip toes to kiss Kuro's cheek.

"Thank you, you didn't have to pay for it." Nuka said.

(Soon but first he has to be trained>:3 I'm so cruel XD)

"Yes I did," Kuro said. "What kind of boyfriend would I be if I made you pay for something that was gonna get me horny?" He laughed and kisses Nuka again.

Nuka kissed him bacl with a giggle, he was still going to replace the money.

"Well come on its not going to get broken in if we just stand here." Nuka giggled, pulling Kuro toward the car.

Kuro looked at Nuka and smiled. "Mind if we pick some food up on the way?" he asked. He didn't want to sound like a pervert, but he had a hard time "wing wang doodling" on an empty stomach.

- - - Updated - - -

Kuro looked at Nuka and smiled. "Mind if we pick some food up on the way?" he asked. He didn't want to sound like a pervert, but he had a hard time "wing wang doodling" on an empty stomach.

Kuro pulled into Mina's restaurant. "We closed, come back late-- oh, hello Kuro!" The old Chinese woman popped up from behind the counter. "I see you bring friend... Oh, I met you before, yes?" She smiled at Nuka, her eyes almost closed. "So what you want today?"

"Emily wants to know if we wanna go camping with her, Anya, Daria, and Yuri tomorrow," Kuro said to Nuka, reading the text message.

((I just got back from lake camping with Lillith so we're kind of on a camping kick. XD))

"Okay," Kuro smiled and texted Emily. A minute later she responded. "Oh wow," Kuro said. "You're gonna meet a ton of our friends... Linda is coming with her family, and so is Compton ass Terry... I think you'll like Linda and her daughters, but Terry... He's something different."

((Sounds sexy X3))