Viperscreed

• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Xianghua

• Viperscreed

• Key

Kuro licked up Nuka's body, then to his mouth, kissing him. He pushed Nuka onto the bed and flipped him over. He grabbed the lube of the nightstand and applied it, then slowly went inside of Nuka, much smoother than last time.

Kuro went in and out, grunting. He grabbed the bottle, still going in and out, and squeezed some into his hand. He grabbed Nuka's wing dang doodle and started pumping, holding himself up with the other hand, still going in and out, grunting.

Kuro kissed Nuka more, then layed down next to him, putting one of his arms around him. "((insert something romantic here because I can't think of anything >.

((Kuro's bed is small btw, so they have to be reeeeally close. >:3))

Nuka giggled and kissed him back.

When he pulled away he looked down between them. He brought his finger down and ran it along Kuro's member, collecting a mixture of lube and cum. Nuka popped his finger in his mouth and tasted it for a few moments before nodding like a satisfied cook.

Kuro smiled perversely at this, and wrapped one of his legs around Nuka. He was about to kiss Nuka again when he yawned. "I'm tired~" he said, putting Nuka's head on his chest. "Let's go to bed, mkay? We have to get up early tomorrow." he said softly, petting Nuka.

"I'm not tired." Nuka said, pouting but snuggled against Kuro anyhow.

"Kuro, why did you call Killifish?" Nuka asked remembering the bizzare event.

"Hmm?" Kuro mumbled sleepily. "Oh he just wanted to tell me something." he said, kissing the top of Nuka's head. Kuro was about to say something else when he fell asleep, hugging Nuka tighter.

Nuka huffed some, he didn't like that answer but he could get the details from Killifish later. Nuka snuggled up under Kuro's chin and closed his eyes.

*timeskip*

"GET UP!" Emily screamed, pounding on Kuro's bedroom door. "GET UP YOU LITTLE FAIRY PRINCESSES! GET UP BEFORE I GET YOU UP!!!!!!!!"

"Hmm... What?!" Kuro accidentally yelled, startled. He heard Emily banging on the door. "We're coming!" he yelled back, as he stretched out on the bed. "Ugh..." he mumbled to himself, and he quickly kissed Nuka on the cheek on began getting dressed.

Nuka smiled getting oout if the bed but flinched as he stood.

"Would you rub my back later?" Nuka asked, rubbing his lower back and making puppy eyes.

Kuro glanced at the clock. 9:32am. They didn't have to leave until 11:00. "I'll do it now." he said smiling. "Last thing you want at a Russian wedding is a sore back." he laughed. "Plus, we're gonna be sleeping on the floor... I'll be your dakimakura~" he smiled and pulled Nuka back onto the bed.

He turned Nuka over and sat on him. He grabbed his lotion off the nighstand, put some in his hands, and began rubbing Nuka's back.