Teacher, Teacher! (Private)

Viperscreed

"When he goes into rut, you'll have to take care of him alright." Killifish said.

"You better just cancel whatever you are doing for like three days, cause he won't let you go anywhere." Nuka blushed brightly as his friend talked loudly.

• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Xianghua

• Viperscreed

• Key

"No problem." Kuron said, pouring more cereal into the bowl. 'Does this guy seriously think I need to be TOLD to take care ofNuka?' he thought. It offended him.

"I also doubt you'll get to eat or nap while he's awake, he will be ravonous." Killifish said.

"I mean it if you fall asleep, he will probably try to rape you." He said and Nuka just walked away to sit on the couch.

"He will exihibit lordosis behaviour, you'll know it when you see it, I suggest you leave him like that cause if you flip him over he will bite you and it won't be a cute little hickey you will get a huge open purple wound." Killifish explained.

Killifish thought for a moment.

"Thats pretty much it." He said and placed a piece of paper on the table in front of Kuro.

"Oh and the stuff in the bag is for you and Nuka." Killifish said as he headed to the door.

"Bye bun!" Killifish called as he left.

"Bye Kiki." Nuka called back.

Nuka looked at Kuro and shrugged, he didn't know what was on the paper or in the bag.

On the paper was a phone number and a message from Killifish to Kuro.

'Nukie will never admit it but he is a kinky bastard, call me I'll tell you everything he wants!'

Kuro read the paper then smiled. He was glad, as he wad pretty much sadistic. "Whats in the bag?" he asked Nuka, as Emily tried to grab the paper from Kuro, and Hana, sensing what it said, stated at Nuka, wide eyed.

"Well look," Kuro said, standing up and holding the note high above his head so Emily couldn't get it. Hana walked over to Kuro and whispered something in his ear.

Blood shot out of Kuro's nose.

Nuka rolled his eyes watching them but he went over and looked in the bag, immediatley getting a blush.

Inside was a pamphlet about preping your partner and anouther one on proper use of lube, under those were two pints of lube, one flavored the other scented.

"Aha! You're a filthy pervert!" Emily yelled, grabbing the blood stained note from Kuro. "AWW I CANT READ IT!" she yelled. "You and your horniness..." she mumbled, walking to her room.

"Its okay Nuka," Hana said. "Everyone in this house is pretty much a pervert." she grabbed her brother by the shoulders. "He's S, and I'm M~ ♥" she said cheerfully.

"Oh~ I was supposed to call him..." Kuro said, as he picked up the paper. "DAMNIT." It was completely covered in blood. Hana sighed, grabbed Kuro's phone, and typed in a number. She handed the phone to Kuro as it rang.

"Oh its you!" Killifish beamed.

"Okay firstly foreplay lots and lots of foreplay" Killifish started." Lots of kissing, cuddling and heavy petting."

"Secondly, he has a food kink, thats why I bought the flavored lube." Killifish continued while Nuka smiled at Kuro, unaware of the conversation.

"And heres a big one, he has a big roleplay fantasy about being a maid and getting all fondaled by the owner." Killifish said with a laugh.