Viperscreed

• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Xianghua

• Viperscreed

• Key

"It's vykup nevesty." A bridesmaid explained, as she took off Nuka's shirt of put a large bra on him. She shoved tissue paper into the bra, so he would be as voluptous as the bride. "Daria's fiancé has to give us money if he wants her... But we're gonna give him you first~" she smiled cheerfully and went back to work.

((there will be some Russian words because I don't know how to say them in English. >.

"It's hard to explain..." Daria said. "But it is important Russian tradition." She smiled sweetly at Nuka and placed a wig that was an exact replica of her hair on his head. A bridesmaid tossed a dress to Nuka. "Wear." she said, not having good English.

Kuro was laughing so hard he couldn't breath.

"You shouldn't be laughing you're the one who has to make it up to me later." Nuka said, tail flicking angriliy as he toke the dress.

(Kuro you gonna get yourself in trouble >

((KURO'S GONNNA MAKE IT UP WITH HIS WING DANG DOODLE. >:3 *knocks self concious out*))

"Oh relax," Kuro said, walking over to Nuka. "You look adorable." He kissed Nuka's nose. "I could do without the boobs though." he said, laughing.

"Should I leave my pants on they might show under the hem?" Nuka asked Daria, he was getting down to business.

(Nuka:"Its cute you think its going to be that easy.")

((KURO: YOU'RE cute~ ♥ *kiss*))

Daria examined Nuka. The dress was practically skin tight. "Yes." she said, nodding. There was a loud knock outside of the barn.

"Hurry!" the bridesmaids whispered to each other, quickly grooming Nuka.

Kuro noticed that Nuka looked upset. "Hey..." he whispered, rubbing Nuka's head. "Lighten up." He gently kissed Nuka as the girls rushed him towards the door.

Nuka changed as quickly possiable. He didn't mind wearing a dress he had done that plenty of times before what he didn't like was getting a script five minutes before the show.

(Nuka: *giggle* "No, wait I'm still mad." *pout*)

((KURO: *insert smexy yaoi actions here*))

Daria's mom opened the door slightly, where she was given $500. She grabbed Nuka and pushed him out the door.

"Daria..." the man said softly, lifting the veil, to see a young boy. He broke out laughing. "You deceiptful bastards!" he yelled, laughing, knocking on the door again.

Nuka steped to the side and giggled some, that had been far simpler then what he thought was going to happen.

(Nuka: *Insert counter uke smexyness*)

Daria poked her head through the door and held her hand out. Yuri took her hand and smiled. "No." she said laughing. "Give us more money."

The man reached into his pockets and gave her $500 more. She smiled and opened the door all the way, and was kissed by her fiancé.

Kuro ran out of the barn and glomped Nuka.

"Jesus!" Kuro let go of Nuka. "Do you think that's all I want? Is that all I am to you; some sick sex hound?! Is it possible, that MAYBE, I just wanted a kiss or a hug?!" Kuro stormed towards the barn.

"You were wearing fake boobs." Kuro said, walking into the barn, where he was greeted by a very drunk Miri.

"Hey..." she put her arm around Kuro and hiccupped. Her short curly brown hair was tangled and all over the place. She kissed Kuro on the cheek, but different from the way Daria did. There was more tongue. "The ceremony's abou-hik-out to start." she slurred, leaning on him.

"In what universe is that an excuse for ripping open a dress?" Nuka asked. He was irritated by the woman but ignored her for now, he was focased on Kuro.

"I'm sorry, okay?!" Kuro yelled, as Miri practically gave him a lap dance. He pushed her aside and went to sit down, as the reception started, between Hana and Emily.