Teacher, Teacher! (Private)

Viperscreed

"I've never been to a wedding period." Nuka said. "Where are we going for it?"

Nuka was a bit cincerned the Daria wanted to meet him, he hoped it would be a civil interaction.

(You're right to say our weddings are boring though XD my dad's wedding just kept going it was cute but damn was it long DX)

• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Xianghua

• Viperscreed

• Key

((Our weddings are a lot more... Celebration-y. XD Theres lots of drinking and dancing an eating and games and whatnot, and it's always really loud and crazy, whereas American weddings are so formal. D: IT IS A CELEBRATION, NOT A FUNERAL. TT^TT))

"Daria's family flew here, so don't worry, we don't have to go to Russia." Hana said smiling. "The wedding's gonna be at their barn, it's about an hour away from here." ((Russian barn is different. XD Its kinda hard to explain... But it's not like, hillbillyish or anything. XD))

"GO ASK YOUR BROTHERS!" Emily said. "HURRY! WE NEED TO GO SHOPPING!!!!!"

"Okay I'll go ask Abudemio." Nuka said and hurriedly left to go find his brother.

He poped his head in the door to find his brother snuggled up with a man on the couch.

"Mio can I..." Nuka was interupted before he could finish.

"Sure, Bun." Abudemio said.

"I'll be back in a week." Nuka beamed and headed back up stairs.

(I want to go to one now D: )

Hana opened the front door before Nuka was near it, ran out, and hugged him. "Its gonna be so fun~" she said, ruffling Nuka's hair.

((There is this tradition, that I think would be perfect for Nuka!! The groom has to pay the bride's family before they give their daughter away, and the first time, they give him someone else dressed as the bride, AND I THINK I SHALL MAKE THEM MAKE NUKA DO THAT. (:

Emily ran out of the front door. "We need to go get something to wear~ AND A WEDDING PRESENT!" She ran down the stairs and to Kuro's car, where she jumped in the passenger seat.

((KURO: The passenger seat is for Nuka damn you. D:

Kuro walked out of the apartment and shut the door. "Ready?" he said to Hana and Nuka. ((they aren't going yet, they are just going shopping.))

((I'm not sure if this is what most people do, but my family's tradition is to give dirty gifts at weddings. X3))

Nuka nodded happily, taking Kuro's hand.

"When we come back we have to go to my mother's ranch, she needs help foaling one of the mares." Nuka said walking with Kuro.

(Omg, at the bachlorette party my dads wife wore this veil that had little pink plastic penises on it XD and what does Nuka have to do?)

((Daria's family is gonna dress him up to look like her. >.

"Of course." Kuro smiled as they got in the car.

When they arrived at the mall, Hana and Emily immediately seperated, to go look at dresses and shoes. Kuro and Nuka went to get tuxedos.

((I kinda wanna skip through this boring shopping crap and get to the wedding gift. >:3))

Once everyone had what they needed, Kuro drove to this building with no signs or windows whatsoever. "Nuka," Emily said, turning around in the passenger seat. "How old are you?"

"Good." Emily said. "You gotta be at least 18 to go in."

They entered the building, which was filled with all kinds of sex toys, from bondage to roleplay costumes to vibrators.

"You two find something for the groom." Emily said. "We're gonna get something for Daria~" the two girls went further into the store, leaving Kuro and Nuka.

Kuro looked around awkwardly, then noticed an adorable bondage outfit that was about Nuka's size. Hana appeared from behind the rack and glared at Kuro. "Dont even think about it." shewarned

Nuka looked at some of the bondoge equipment and flinch back.

"Looks like a Judas Cradle..." Nuka mumbled before quickly heading to the nicer 'toys'.

"Lets step away from the bondage, shall we?" Hana said, pushing Kuro in the direction Nuka went.

Emily came running over to them, holding a whip. "DARIA'S GONNA LOVE IT. " shesaid.

"I've nevermet him before but..." Hana looked around the room and noticed some bondage equipment. "That." she said, pointing at it. ((Daria is the dominant one in therelationship XD))

They bought the stuff, got in the car, and went back to the apartments. Emily and Kuro carried everything in, while Hana stood outside with Nuka. "Youre welcome to stay over if you like." she said. "We're gonna have to get up pretty early tomorrow."

"Kuro!" Hana called, walking into the apartment.

"He's in his room." Emily said, as she wrapped the presents.

Hana walked to Kuro's room and knocked on the door. "Dont come in!" he yelled.

"Oi..." Hana sighed as she walked over to Emily and started helping with the gifts.

Kuro was jerkin' it, when he heard someone open the door. "Shit!" he yelled, covering his crotch with a pillow. "Whats the big idea?! Haven't you ever heard of knocking?!" He realized who it was at the door. "Oh! Uh, Nuka!" he said nervously.

((KURO: Xianghua said I'm not allowed to fuck Nuka whenever I want. TT^TT))