Teacher, Teacher! (Private)

Viperscreed

((I'm listening to Yaranaika >.

Kuro held himself up with his elbow so he could pet Nuka. "I'll do anything you like~" he whispered wetly in Nuka's ear.

• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Xianghua

• Viperscreed

• Key

Nuka shivered and his phone went off again, he groaned slightly but wiggled away some to answer it.

"What?" Nuka snipped, it was a call this time. He held the phone out to Kuro.

"He wants to talk to you." Nuka said, irritabley.

Kuro groaned and grabbed the phone, sitting on Nuka's crotch. ((don't worry~ Kuro doesn't weigh too much XD)) "Hello?" he answered.

"Well hello" Came a cheery voice through the phone. "It's Nuka's amazing friend, Killifish, and I'm standing right outside the door."

There was a light knocking on the door.

"Yeah so, we're closing and Murry is the only one with keys so you might want to get dressed and finish whatever you're doing later." Killifish said. "Plus I have to teach you a few things."

"Yeah." Nuka said, opening the door some and squeaked when he was plucked off the ground and thrown over his friend's shoulder.

"Seeing as I'm his girlfriend, he's riding home with me." Killifish said walking away and Nuka sighed, shaking his head.

(They're girlfriends)

Kuro watched as the stranger took Nuka away. 'Goddamnit...' he thought to himself. 'I am not wanking it again tonight!' He ran over to Killifish and Nuka, and grabbed Nuka's arm. "Actually, Nuka and I have some unfinished business we need to attend to." Kuro said, as sweetly as he could.

((KURO: I wanted to say "Well seeing how he's MY BOYfriend, I think he should cone home with me!" but Xianghua wouldn't let me. TT^TT ME: I'll make you eat those words! D:

Killifish pursed his lips as he looked at Kuro.

"Don't worry I'm taking him back to his place, you live up stairs and as I said I have to teach you some things cause you don't know how to take care of a hybrid." Killifish said and Nuka tapped the fingers of his free hand on Killifish's back.

(X3)

"Hmm..." Kuro let go of Nuka's arm. "Fine." he said stubbornly, walking past them. He walked through the building and outside, to see Hana and Emily sitting on his car.

"LETS GO I'N FUCKING HUNGRY!" Emily yelled, hopping into the passenger seat.

Killifish chuckled going out to his car and sat Nuka down beside the car. Killifish walked around and got in the driver's seat while Nuka got in the passenger's.

"Now tell me everything." Killifish said starting the car.

Killifish parked the car outside Nuka's complex and they started up to Kuro's apartment, a paper bag in Killifish's hand.

"Yeah, I don't think you want this." Killifish laughed and Nuka looked up at him confused, he didn't know what was in the bag yet.

"Whats his name now..." Killifish thought for a moment. "Kuro!"

Hana opened the door wider and gestured towards Kuro, who was shoveling Frosted Flakes in his mouth with Emily. "Wuh?" he looked at Killifish and Nuka, mouth full of cereal and milk running down his face. ((that was for my own sick pleasures. ^^))

"Charming." Killifish said sarcastically and Nuka giggled. He walked into the apartment and sat the bag on the floor.

"Firstly, you don't know how to have sex properly." He said pointing at Kuro.

Kuro chewed his cereal slower and glared at Killifish. 'Who does this guy think he is?!' he thought. 'He has the audacity to tell me I don't know how to have sex?! That's ridiculous! I have--' Hana elbowed him, interrupting his thoughts.

"I'm surprised you didn't make him bleed." Killifish huffed, crossing his arms.

"Okay but now is time for seriousness, you will be his emergency call from now so listen up." Killifish said.