Teacher, Teacher! (Private)

Viperscreed

Hana sensed the tension between Nuka and Kuro, and was about to say something, when she was greeted by a little girl that looked like a miniature Daria.

"Hana!" the little girl giggled, hugging Hana.

"Hi Anya." Hana said, smiling.

Anya smiled brightly and noticed Kuro. "Kuro!!" she sat on his lap and hugged him. "What's wrong?" she asked, concerned.

"Nothing." he smiled at her and hugged her back. She giggled, when she noticed Nuka and Emily. She stood up. "Hi I'm Anya~" she said, waving and blushing slightly.

• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Xianghua

• Viperscreed

• Key

Anya was about to say something when Daria called her name. "Anya! Go sit down, the ceremony's about to start."

Anya hugged Nuka around the neck. "I WANNA SIT WITH NUKA." she pouted.

Daria siged then laughed. "Alright." she walked away as the ceremony began.

Nuka smiled but noticed there was no chair to the side of him. Thankfully he was tiny and just had to scoot over for there to be enough room for the both of them.

"Come on, sit before you get yelled at again." Nuka giggled.

Anya giggled and sat with Nuka, as the lights dimmed.

Yuri stood at the end of the aisle with a priest, although looking at him, you wouldn't know it. Daria walked down the aisle, with her father. He walked off to the side and the two said their vows, and kissed. Everybody stood up and clapped.

Anya bounced up and clapped. "I can't wait until I get married~" she said cheerfully to Nuka.

Daria's father poured two glasses of wine for the couple. They drank it quickly, then smashed the glasses on the ground. Everyone cheered again.

"Let feast begin!" Daria's father shouted, as everyone ran towards the large table with tons of traditional Russian food.

Kuro grabbed Nuka's hand and pulled him in the opposite direction of the table. He led him behind a ton of wooden boxes. "I'm sorry." he said, looking at his shoes.

Kuro hugged Nuka back and ran his fingers through his hair. He could hear the others chanting, laughing, and cheering. He kissed Nuka, but a romance kiss, not a sexual one.

They walked to the table, where there was only one seat left, between Anya and Hana. "Um..." Kuro rubbed the back of his head nervously. "Sit here, I'll pull up a box at the end of the table." he said smiling.

((SIT IN HIS LAP. SAYS THE ALMIGHTY SUB CONCIOUS.))

"O-okay." Kuro said, hoping Nuka wouldn't notice his boner.

Daria and Yuri poured everyone a shot of vodka, until everyone at the table -- excluding Anya and a few other kids -- had a shot. "Gorko! Gorko! Gorko! Gorko!" Everyone chanted, clapping. The couple took their vodka shots and quickly kissed, longly and passionately.

Everyone else at the table took their shots.

Emily noticed Nuka didn't drink his shot and reached across Hana to grab it. People began loudly passing food around the table, when Anya turned to Kuro and Nuka. "Are you two dating?" she asked.

Kuro didn't know what to say, and looked to Nuka for an answer.

Anya squealed. "That is so CUTE!" she buried her head in her hand and shook her head. She looked back to Kuro and Nuka. "So you two done it yet?" she asked evilly.

"A-Anya!" Kuro gasped. "That's not really an appropriate area of discussion..."

Hana heard the conversation. "Yes they have." she said calmly. Anya squealed again.