Viperscreed

• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Xianghua

• Viperscreed

• Key

Kuro could feel his boner rising. ((DOWN GIRL)) "Hana! She's 13, she doesn't need to know that!"

"I loooove yaoi~" Anya said dreamily. "Can I watch nexttime?"

"Fat chance." Hana said. "If a pantsless Nuka is involved, Kuro refuses to share with anyone." she fake pouted, as if she herself wanted to watch.

Kuro gently pushed Nuka off of him.

Daria appeared behind the group, putting her hands on Kuro's shoulders. "I won~" she said happily, holding up a half eaten loaf of bread. There was more clapping.

Kuro ignored Nuka, stood up, and hugged Daria. "Congratulations." he said smiling.

She laughed, bouncing a little bit. "Yuri's my bitch now~ He could barely fit bread in his mouth!" She laughed, then put the rest of the bread in her mouth, all in one bite.

"Damn..." Emily said. "You can fit a lot of stuff in your mouth."

Daria nodded eagerly. "Look~" she said, as she shoved her fist into her mouth. ((XD))

Nuka watched Daria's bizzare display then toke a few steps to stand next to Kuro. He leaned over some to lightly nip Kuro's arm.

(In bunny talk nipping means pay attention to me! X3)

Kuro didn't notice.

An even drunker Miri came staggering over. "Hey ASSHOLE." she slurred, poking Kuro's chest. She didn't finish her sentence, but passed out. Kuro quickly grabbed her before she hit the ground.

"Is she okay?" Daria asked, worried about her best friend.

Kuro nodded. "Just wasted." he laughed.

"Come on, let's lay her down and get cold water." Daria said, as she led Kuro behind the boxes where he was with Nuka earlier.

"You should turn her on her side in case she throws up." Nuka said kneeling beside Kuro completley forgetting Kuro's boner he had felt earlier.

(Kuro... just ow how are you still able to walk you must have had that thing for nearly an hour now :x)

Kuro turned Miri on her side and she groaned. "This is a damn hard pillow..." she mumbled, sitting up. "Oh!" she started laughing. "Kuro, boner pillows aren't comfy~ Especially with you. It's like sleeping on a brick." she laughed again.

"Well what else was I supposed to do?"

"Not get boners." she said, still laughing.

Daria arrived with the water. "MIRI!" she dropped the water and hugged her friend.

Kuro didn't look at Nuka. "You wouldn't wake up on a boner if you didn't pass out on a guy that had one." he joked.

Miri was silent for a moment. "Touchè." she said, smiling evilly at Kuro.

Gogol Bordello had started singing again. "Back in the day, oh as we learned, a man was not considered to be..." "CONSIDERED TO BE, FULLY GROWN!" "Has he not gone beyond the hills? Has he nt crossed the 7 Seas?" "YEAH SEVEN SEAS AT LEAST!" "Now all them jokers kept around, just like the scarecrows in hometown!" "SCARECROWS IN HOMETOWN!" "From screen to screen, Them travelin'! But I'm a wonderlust king!"

"I love this song!" Daria yelled, pulling Miri away so they could dance.

Kuro looked at Nuka. "Yeah?" he asked, with a hint of annoyance in his voice.

((Kuro is bipolar and sometimes gets angry about things that happened in the past. >.

Nuka was surprised by Kuro's tone and kissed the spot he had nipped, thinking that was the source of his annoyance.

(Oh Kuro, Nukie thinks its his fault, make it better! >

"Iy doesn't bother me." Kuro shrugged, and stood up. He walked to the main part of the barn, where he was ambushed by Sato, Aiki, and Ella. (remember them? XD)

"Mr. Amane? What are you doing here?" Aiki asked.

"I'm friends with Daria... What are you girls doing here?"

"I'm Yuri's cousin." Sato said quietly.

Kuro smiled then nodded.

((you can help me control Sato, Aiki, and Ella, since you're pretty much surrounded by Xianghua-posessed people. XD))

Nuka blinked a few times before he recognized the girls.

"Yeah, I came here with Anya, speaking of which, Mr.Amane, do you know where she is?" Nuka asked.