• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Xianghua

• Viperscreed

• Key

Kuro nodded, then realizing Killifish couldn't see him, said "Okay."

((for some reason, Killifish totally reminds me of Yu from Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi))

"And remember, he's a singer, words are important." Killifish said. "Sweet talking in foreplay, dirty talking in the bed then more sweet talking after."

"Also compliments, seriously, if you tell him 'you look pretty today.' everyday, it will make his day every time." He added.

(I always thought of him as a sassy fifteen year old girl X3)

"You don't need to tell me!" Kuro said offended. "I'll do that anyways..." he mumbled. Hana looked at her brother and shook her head. She grabbed the phone from him.

"Why are you telling him all of this? He doesn't listen~" she said innocently.

"Liar!" Kuro yelled, trying to grab the phone from Hana. Even though he's a foot taller than her ((she's 5'2, and he's 6'2)), he still couldn't get the phone from her.

"Oh, and he's sadistic~ ♥" she said cheerfully to Killifish.

"Well shit, he better not hit Nuka with anything cause if that little man cries, his family will kill him, seriously their mother's crazy, she could kill him with a napkin." Killifish said with a laugh.

"He mostly likes bondage. And hickeys~" Hana said sweetly.

"Hana!" Kuro shouted, embarassed that Nuka heard that, trying to grab the phone from her.

"Well I can supervise without supervising." Hana said happily, referring to the fact that she is aware of what her brother is doing at all times. ((ohhh to have a psycic sister XD)) "If he tries anything like that, I'll neuter him. ♥"

Kuro rolled into a ball on the ground, protecting his crotch. "Dont hurt me!" he pleaded. Knowing Hana, he figured she was serious.

"With pleasure." Hana smiled slyly and handed the phone to Kuro, who was still rolled up on the ground.

"H-hello?" he answered, still afraid that Hana would snip him. ((XD))

"Alright I just have a few more things to say" Killifish started. "I don't know if you looked in the bag yet but read those damn pamphlets, seriously."

(XD)

"I will!" he said nervously, watching Hana cut the air with a pair of scissors.

((KURO: Sometimes I feel like the whole world is out to take my manhood. TT^TT)

"Good, oh one last facty Nuka loves to have get his back rubbed." Killifish said.

"Okay I'll keep you posted." He hung up.

(That cause they are)

Kuro was about to get up when Emily came running out of her room. "PERVERT!" she yelled, and she jumped on top of Kuro. "I forbid you from biting that cutie." she said, pointig at Nuka.

Emily bounced up and down, as Kuro begged her to stop. Suddenly he phone rang, Hana tossed it to her so she didn't have to get off of Kuro.

"Yello?" she answered.

"Tomorrow?! Are you serious?!"

"YES~ We're totally going!"

"MKAY BYE DARIA!" she hung up, then jumped off of Kuro. "WE'RE GOING TO DARIA'S WEDDING!" she exclaimed.

Hana could tell what Nuka was thinking. "They were both totally shitfaced." she said cheerfully. Emily and Kuro looked totally confused.

"Anyways, she said you could come too Nuka, OHHH YOU HAVE TO!" Emily pleaded.

Kuro got off the ground and sat down next to Nuka. He put his arm around him. "Do you want to come?" he asked.

- - - Updated - - -

Hana could tell what Nuka was thinking. "They were both totally shitfaced." she said cheerfully. Emily and Kuro looked totally confused.

Kuro got off the ground and sat down next to Nuka. He put his arm around him. "Do you want to come?" he asked.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

"Dont worry, it'll be fun." Kuro said smiling, then lightly kissed Nuka.

"When is it?" Kuro asked Emily.

"Tomorrow morning." she said.

"Shit..." Kuro said to himself. "We're both gonna have to miss some school."

((I know that in their world tomorrow is a Saturday, but Daria is Russian, and Russian weddings last up to a week. BUTTHEY ARE THE MOST FUN THINGSEVER. When I moved to America, I went to my brother's friend's wedding, and it was SOOOOO BORING. >.

"You've never been to a Russian wedding, have you?" Kuro asked. "We're gonna stay there for a week. I don't know if your brothers will let you leave for that long, but if they do, I'm able to excuse all of your missing schoolwork." Kuro said, smiling.

"You should come." Hana said. "Daria really wants to meet you."

((Well... 2 days through a week. But the best ones last a week. :D))