Teacher, Teacher! (Private)

Viperscreed

"I'm sorry." Kuro said, ashamed, hanging his head. "Its just that we were in there with all that stuff and I just wanted to so badly... But I didn't want to make you think I'ma sex addict or anything..."

Kuro stood up, pulled his pants up, and walked over to Nuka. "You're just so cute, you know that?" he smiled sweetly and he held Nuka close and petted him.

((Kuro... You're sitting down, pantsless. If that doesn't say sexmaniac I don't know what does.))

• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Xianghua

• Viperscreed

• Key

"Kuku the issue is that you scurried off to go this when I was less then six feet away." Nuka said taking a few steps forward and leaned over some.

"So what where you thinking about?" Nuka whispered into Kuro's ear, lips lightly brushing the skin.

(Its not called 'Doing it like rabbits' for nothing XD)

"You wanna know the exact details?" Kuro asked, smiling pervertedly. "You were going to town on my cock." he said, being very frank at that. "You were riding it like a fucking mechanical bull."

((Ahem. *couch* Damn sub concious likes to make Kuro one horny motherfucker. XD))

Kuro was about to undress Nuka when he heard Emily yell. "IT BETTER NOT BE SODOMY I HEAR IN THERE!" Kuro sighed, set Nuka on the bed, and closed/locked his bedroom door. He turned around to face Nuka and smiled pervertedly.

Nuka giggled and quickly headed out the door to the bag of things Killifish had brought and returned with a pint in his hands. He was thankfully quick on his feet, he really didn't want to be interupted.

Nuka read the lube's label, it was the flavored pint. He opened the container and ran his finger over the surface of the pinkish contents then dipped his finger in his mouth.

"Mmmm~" Nuka hummed happily, strawberry candy.

Kuro grabbed Nuka's wrist. "Wait 'till it's on." he said, smiling perversely. He kissed Nuka lightly on the lips, then began undressing.

((Kuro just goes for it. :D))

Kuro watched, naked, as Nuka slowly undid the buttons of his shirt. Kuro walked over to him and unbuttoned the rest, the licked down his chest, got on his knees, and began unzipping Nuka's pants.

((KURO: Is that good enough for you Killifish?!))

Kuro sucked on the area he had just kissed, lighty ((LIGHTY, please don't kill him TT^TT)) bit the area. He moved down, and licked his wing dang doodle. ((LIKE AN ICE CREAM CONE.))