Yaoi storyline with Jin and:

Jin.

Shiro fallowed the scent almost like he was in a trance unable to stop. It felt as though his blood was boiling under his skin, it made him ever so uncomfortable. He turned the corner looking in either way, fallowing the one that had the scent. Mostly from the droplets of blood left on the ground by Jin while he was bleeding. After sometime of wandering around he found the source and at that time it began to rain, a subtle downpour. Shiro stood silently looking at Jin breathing a little heavily from his running. He looked at him with his cold emotionless eyes, the eyes of a killer. He waited, he wanted to see if Jin would see him, notice his absolute zero glare.

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• Dogcatfish

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

x He looked at the one, he noticed that he rushed somehow... His glare of a killer looked back at Jin, he also looked back in a pokerface.

His own hair was wet by the rain and he didn't said anything. Just a glare... x

For a long time Shiro didn't do anything but stare. His hair and clothing had become completely drentched by the cold pouring rain. Then suddenly he approached Jin silently. He dropped the box on the ground and stopped hair line close to Jin looking down at him. He tok a deep breath in as he took in his scent. He wanted to touch but he didn't, he was imobalized by the scent, he could only look at the man and smell him. The blood drentched bandages driving him slowly insane, that or maybe being so close without actrually touching him was driving him insane. Either way he could freely breath in this perfect scent.

x He looked at the other and sighed deep he noticed that the one was acting strange, he wondered how or why. x

"What... what do you want?"

For a long time Shiro didn't say anything, he didn't hear the words. For that he didn't think about what he was going to say, these words he spoke were from his blood crazed mood.

"...I want to be your dog..."

Was all he mummbled as he seemed to be in a sort of trance. He couldn't help but say the words, he didn't want to say them but he did. He wanted to run away, but he stood there taking in the scent.

"Hmmm..." Shiro replied as he suddenly began to wake up fully. Drownding in a scent as fine as this does hings to his head. "...what dog...?" He asked him out of mild confusion.

x He sighed deep and face palmed... "Oh god" he thought. He looked at the other with those emotional eyes. They were red, and not like a humans, his hair still was dripping because of the rain x

"Dog..."

"You wanted it to be ne..."

Shrio tremmbled slightly as he grabbed Jin's wounded hand. Holding it up to his his face he breathed in deeply the scent, the fresh blood.

"...yes...your dog...I want to be it..."

He spoke as he opened his eyes, they were animalistic now. Crazed from the scent of pure blood, even when Jin tried to pull his hand away Shiro held it firmly, but not too firm that it would cause him pain.

"...your blood...no...your scent..."

He took another deep breath in.

"...calls to me..."

Hn!?

x He shocked of the action "A wolf? heh..." he thought by him self. "Is it also a pervert, just like those two" x

So... Aren't you here to kill me?

He took another deep breath in of the blood.

"I could..."

He used his other hand to grab Jin by the throat sharply.

"Just snap it...."

He was thinking of it, but his grip loosened as he then carressed the other mans neck slowly and carefully. Apologizing in a sense of the rough treatment a second ago.

"...But then the scent would be no more..."

He leaned in to look at Jin in the eyes, his eyes now completely lost to his beast form.

"...no I want to serve the scent...you..."

He nuzzled him carefully on the cheek with the tip of his nose just as a dog does.

x He looked at the other and he slightly blushed. The last time someone did that was his daughter, but that was years ago... x

"Didn't Matsuri send you of to kill me? Or to get be back... If you won't, you'll be fired"

"Hmmm no...."

He opened his eyes and looked directly into Jins. Rather then his normal eyes which were voidless these were filled with a desire, a dark desire in them. The submissive eyes of a mad dog.

"...I take certain tasks..."

He paused for a moment to think.

"...but if they come for you...simply ask...and I will render them dead..."

He went from Jin's cheek and neck to smell his hair, the subtle scent of the man's shampoo, it excited him being so close to the scent, the warmth he was giving off.

"...I am but a hired gun..."

He smiled showing some of his fangs.

"...I am too selfish to share with anyone else..."

x He blushed softly and looked confused at the dog. He looked away in shame x

Aahh.... I see...

x The other still was smelling him, he was feeling a bit strange... "But a gun... " he softly petted his head like a real dog x

( I will reply around 2 o clock... different classes )

Shiro seemed to be completely calm as Jin petted his head like a dog. It was almost enough for him to full offer himself up fully. His subbmisive side was kicking in as he slid to the ground on his hands and knees like a dog.

"...simply ask..."

He looked up at him with his passionate eyes.

"...I will offer up my very core to you..."

He added, this was insane. Yet at the same time it was his animal half that desired it. It wanted him, it needed him, it calmed him. It made him obdient, submissive. He was willing to become a dog...for him.

(yeah sure...I might be on...it's like 3:51 am where I am...also I might be a work...so I might post really late...I mean like you might be asleep late...but it's just a fair warning my friend :3)

(Oohmy. I see haha. Good luck on your work then ╯ 3╰ here it is 2:41 pm)

x He quite did shock because of those sentences. He sighed a bit and pointed his hands to him x

...No need to sit here...

Um... inside?

x He doubted of that answer though. But give it a try, he opened the door and lead him to the house, x

...So, Matsuri told you everything huh?

Shiro fallowed him silently after he picked up the strange box he had earlier, when he entered the house he looked around carefully examining everything in just the one room. It was a habit of his.

"...they didn't say anything about you..."

Shiro replied with a hint of interest as he looked around the room.

(mistaking names? XD )

x He let the other walk inside and looked at him. He noticed that he was examined everything, he walked to the kitchen x

Err... I see, do you want to drink something?

"May I have a glass of water?"

Shiro asked as he suddenly looked at Jin. He was relaxed and calm after making sure everything was safe.

x He looked at Shiro and he noticed that he felt a bit unsafe, he grabbed a glass and did water in it. He walked back to the other and gave him his drink x

Who are you exactly..?

x He asked mysterious to the other, he slowly noticed that something was dripping on his chest. It was his scar, he knew immediately that it was bleeding... But he didn't do anything for the scar since it never will heal. x

"Like I sai a hired gun..."

Shiro replied his movements were fast as he grabbed both of Jin s hands and pulled him close to Shiro. He looked down at him, at the bleeding chest and he could help but feel a little excited.