• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• Dogcatfish

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

x He huffed and moans came out of his mouth x

ha....hnn..!

x He looked slightly at Jun with sharp eyes "I'll kill you... BASTARD" he thought x

Ng...n!

B-bastard...

x He tried to push the other away, "this is just sick! THIS IS RAPE, RAPE! RAPE!" he thought by him self, "Matsuri is SO going to kill him..." He thought by him self again "No... His going to get killed BY ME!" he thought further.

His breathe were louder, he was pushing him self too much x

Jun slowly tok his member utside of Jin and he so on Jin and said''sorry but you didnt belive me when i tell you at i love you so i thinking at maby whis i rape you whil belive me and be min,but i guess whas wrong, so later then and god night Jin''he said walked ut of Jins bed and put his clotches on himself again and walked ut of Jins room and back to his room and lay himself to sleep.

x He bit his lips very hard and clenched his teeth: "WHATS THIS INNOCENT PLAY OF HIM!? FIRST HE RAPES ME AND NOW HE'S ALL ACTING GUILTY...TSK" he thought hard, he kicked the door, and his room was locked. x

... my ass... it hurts...

x He massaged his butt because it hurts like a hell. he pushed him self on bed and he fell in sleep x

Next morning he wake up and start to ordne himself up after that he walked ut of his room and he so on Jin and said'' Sorry about yestersay event you see i have a secret so only Matsuri know about and that have something whit my other self to do'' he said looked very gulty ut.

Jun so on Jin and said'' Yes my other self is worse than me, You see when im falling in love whit somebody, He somertime tak over me and he seduce they im in love whit and thats what happend to you, it whas not me but my other self and i hope you can forgive me and we can be friends again'' he asked whit tear in his eyes.

Tsk...

x He looked stupid at the other one "Who would believe this shit?" he thought by him self and he walked further x

whatever...

x He walked further and he saw Matsuri x

x He looked at Matsuri and sighed a bit. He doesn't want to say that he's RAPED, or being PUSHED down, then he also will fail for being a pro mafia. x

...nothing,,,

Matsuri so Jun and said'' Its that true Jun?'' he asked and Jun decide to tell Matsuri everything and after he tell him everything, Matsuri so down and up again and answert back'' So Jin i see you meet Juns other self, I guess the wil happen before or later, But it whas you so witness to Jun other self i didnt belive that and for Jun sak i aplogize about that and i hope you can forgive him. Jun didnt mean everything about that, he is really kind and he like to hjelp people and kids, and tret them nice, And that i like him the most about, So Jun is not heartless person, So can you please forgive him'' he asked bowet his head before Jin.

x He gets annoyed "rape... Is STILL rape" he thought, he clenched his fist x

I already damn said its alright! tsk!

x He walked away, to somewhere thinking: "If you had a child, and I would rape your child and come apologizing like oh sorry, would you forgive me too!?! HAH. please, what a nonsense... Why am I even here" he walked to the garden and noticed a flowerbed, full with roses. since he loves roses, he sat there. x

Matsuri follow Jin and he so Jin satt beside of Rosebed and he satt beside of him and said talking'' Sigh i understand is not easy to forgive this so i cant forche you to forgive him, The im saying is at i hope you can forgive him someday Jin and i can promise you at Jun be very hurt when he realised at his other self raped you, anyway i shall let you be alone and come to dinner when you is hungry okey Jin'' he said rais himself up and walked away.

Matsuri whas walked in to Kitchen when he so Jun and said'' Sigh Jun you must learn to control you other self more, Okey people so him dont like to be raped and who does like to be raped anyway, So promis me at you learn to control you other self more'' he said to Jun and Jun tell him at he promise to try to control his other self more.