Yaoi storyline with Jin and:

Jin.

x His eyes were closed, he was resting peaceful. He thought of the time when his wife and daughter still was alive, such a lovely memories... x

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• Dogcatfish

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

x Jin self, wasn't hurt because of the rape-shit. He's not a girl, but he's mad about what happened, he an bottom... That's a pain for a seme.

He moved and lied on his side x

Jun wake up to see Jin la beside of him and he smiled to Jin and he tryed to wake Jin up'' He Jin is soon dinner time, So wake up and la us go to eat, im hungry and you dont what get Matsuri mad at us whant you, So wake up already'' he said in happy voice.

Jun answert back'' Whis you are sure so anyway im going to eat, Im very hungry right now so come and eat when you feel hungry okey, So laters then Jin'' he said rais himself up and walked mot sitting room to start to eat.

Matsuri search for Jin when he hear from Jun at Jin whas not hungry and be worried when he hear that, In the end he fund Jin and tryed to wake him up'' Hello are you awake Jin, are you sure your not hungry im has making your favorite food and is Juns favorite food to and whis you dont wake up, Jun is going to eat all the meat and you must go hungry you know anyway come and eat or must go and be hungry to kveldsmeat'' he said walked away mot sitting room where Jun sat and eat his food.

x He fell in sleep again, and a small tear fell off his cheek. He was calling his wife's name in his sleep..."Ai... Ai..." he slept further, x

Matsuri and Jun whas now finish whit to eat dinner and Matsuri so on Jun and said'' Listen Jun you must not tell Jin at it whas us so killed his wife and his daughter, Is that understand Jun'' he asked Jun and Jun answert back'' Yes i understand that, but i have a question, why did we kill his wife and daughter?'' he asked and Matsuri answert back'' Well that because it whas the only option to get him to join us Jun and we need him, He is very strong MAFIA and whit his strenght we can kill his exs organisation, Thats why we did that, Do you understand now'' he asked again and Jun nodded and he walked to his room and Masuri did that to.

Matsuri whas still in his room and he tok a shower after sometime he walked out and he put his clotches on himself again and walked ut of his room and he walked down the stairs and out in the garden where he so Jin still sleep and lift Jin up and he tok him to his room and la Jin on his beed and walked out of Jins room and mot his room again.

x When he woke up it was 3 AM at night, he looked around and he wasn't outside anymore, he yawned a bit...

"Lets take a bath..." he thought and he pulled his clothes off and opened the bath-crane. x

Jun bluched when he so Jin halvt naked before him and do on Jin before he start to speak'' Well you see i have something i whant to tell you, So can i com inn?'' he asked.

x He narrowed his eyes sharp and in disgust when the other asked him that, his voice became quit emotionless, low, and his eyes were full with hate. x

"Why you ask"

Jun so quilty on Jin and said'' Because it whas us so killed your wife and daughter'' he said to Jin whit quilty voice.

Jun still so on Jin whit qulty eyes and said'' yes is true Jin, Matsuri bad me not tell you this but i love you so i cant hiding or lie to you, It whas Matsuris idea you see after he hear from his coworker at it exit a strong Mafia whit name Jin he get a plan where he send some of his men and kill your wife and daughter and after that meet you and get you to join us so we can get stronge and finnaly kill your exs organisation'' he said explaine everything to him.

... You LOVE me!?

YOU'RE KILLING 2 INNOCENT PEOPLE CAUSE OF THIS DUMB SHIT!?!

x His screams was very hard, so even Matsuri could hear it x

I am going to KILL you and Matsuri! Then you could FEEL how my wife and daughter did screamed duo the PAIN and how much they wanted to get helped...